Evalion has a miscarriage

This bitch, now a full-blown commie, claims the pregnancy she announced on her husband's channel is no more. She gives a graphic description of her abortion, claiming she knew she lost the pregnancy when she woke up with blood all over her panties and legs.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-2501810/late-night-alt-right-episode-04-evalion
xvideos.com/video21458625/evalion#_tabComments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reported.

What a fucking surprise. A cancerous cunt acting like a cancerous cunt.

Sage for cancerous cunt.

Yeah, not suprising, still a shame, but i think it's for the best given that womans insanity.

You can't report Torpedos.

is that right? when did that happen? i liked her video on slavery.

was it an abortion? or miscarriage.
miscarriage is different from an abortion. my wife's 1st pregnancy ended in miscarriage. 2nd was fine though.
the blood means she had her period and its an extra heavy flow (typical of a miscarriage) usually out of time with her normal cycle. this often happens if the baby has something wrong that makes the baby incompatible with the mother, causing a miscarriage. this is actually how female bodies are supposed to deal with certain birth and chromosomal defects.

i blame the overuse of birth control for the increase in these types of problems. i think they attribute to suppressing this natural function.

I bet her boyfriend gave her the tea mixture that causes miscarriages.

Miscarriage. She goes into detail in the video. Said she woke up late one night covered in blood.

Good. I hope next time it kills her.

She was asked about being a commie here
soundcloud.com/user-2501810/late-night-alt-right-episode-04-evalion

She was experiencing this for close to 3 weeks and assumed something was wrong but never went to the doctor
is bleeding like that normal during pregnancy?

Depends. I had mild spotting during all three of my pregnancies.

I knew another tranny just like you! She had a thin trickle of blood during her "pregnancies" as well

You know the rules.

You have to pay the toll

You're wife's miscarriage was your fault due to your feeble genes. Now, when Chad impregnated her, of course it was going to turn out all right. Hope you raise your wife's genetically superior child well.

some women actually have their regular scheduled periods throughout their pregnancy. my wife had light brown spotting in the first few months. her doctor said its normal and nothing to worry about.

im not that interested. i just didnt know if that was bs or not. id be willing to take the answer at face value.

thats horrible. i feel sorry for her. i hope they try again with better luck and the next pregnancy balances her hormones. i skipped around the video and she has alot of the psychological symptoms. especially at the end where she takes a sudden liking to seeing babies. i forgot what its called but alot of women who lose babies end up with this baby obsession. if they dont get that sorted out shes goign to either develop a mental disorder, or have REEEEALLY bad post partum with her next kid.

thats not how that rule works, faggot. she didnt say "femanon here…" and talk about something irrelevant. life experience is a valid contribution.

miscarriages are a filtering process user. without that bodily function youre more likely to have a genetically fucked kid.

Don’t care.

People don't know what to keep private anymore.

these people confuse "fans" with friends. theyre like the reverse version of people that get upset when tv actors die.

She's mental.

Not, this cunt is just saying whatever might earn her some shekels

Her cancerous commie boyfriend probably beat her stomach until she miscarried
You know what they're like

There is speculation she's secretly Jewish.

I mean, the voice in this video sounds identical to her.

She married one. Sounds like she's still racially aware tho. Tbh, Evalion was always suspect – not at all like the beautiful nigger/atheist nigger triggering RageAfterStorm.

Nah m8, you can tell that's a kikess in your video because of the nasally as fuck quality in the voice. It's a little different

why do you say Rage is a nigger did I miss something?

what a fine example of diversity in the household.

He's a strasserist autist

Any pics/evidence of autistic behavior? I'm in the mood for a laugh.

She probably eats lots of salads instead of eating healthy fat like Atkins recommended. (((They))) killed him for discovering what he did.

there's a pic or video with her foot in her mouth chewing her toenails

Stop watching narcistic YouTube nobodies!

It was SIDS.

I meant to say she triggered niggers and atheist niggers. Perhaps my words were ambiguous. Rage did nothing wrong except fail to recite the Fourteen Words and roman salute while saying "Heil Hitler." And that was pretty bad. Perhaps in time her she take the last red pill.

I was thinking more about autism on the part of the guy.

kek, good for that infertile kike and her autistic strasserist husband

Guess the kid decided better dead than red

a sad day for the white race

F

>(((Evalion))) has a miscarriage
Good, one kike less

Now, that's what I call attention whoring!

don't care

get the fuck out of here

looking at her husband, I gotta think some form of Bruce effect going on.

I think he was asking for evidence of her husband's autism.

Someone made a far superior joke about this when it was new but I can't remember what it was.

thanks

Just videos of him talking.

Is he from the midwest or something?

I seem to remember that guy being in google hangouts with Sinead.

I wrote my reply before yours but it took forever to post because of the webm. I'm not that oblivious!

Wasnt she like barely 18?

webm if you want anyone to answer

He was one of their kin. Has a speech impediment. The kind that pisses you off. Can't count how many young kids the Renegade fags have broken with Sineads mental problems.

why do you guys keep doing this?

They are like niggers in that they think with muh dik.

Hey Evalion, your SMV dropped to zero when you fucked that dirty shit-skin. Now everyone thinks that you're unclean.

REMINDER
SHE BURNS THE COAL
IT WAS AN ABORTION

xvideos.com/video21458625/evalion#_tabComments

that vid was made before she was 18 moron, you just posted CP.

How are you "having" a miscarriage?
Either you have it or you don't.
But considering how unstable she is I wouldn't be surprised.

Why the fuck is a coal burner of any interest to Holla Forums?

FUCK THIS STUPID BITCH

If you're gonna dredge up this dumb bitch again at least have the courtesy to do a loss edit.

I wonder how her phone broke :^)

It's not actually her dumbasses, that one has been fake news for ages. I'm sure she has cam shit out there elsewhere but that's not it.

THE LAST THING WE NEED ARE CAMWHORES DILUTING OUR RANKS

So she still fucked a nigger, again why the fuck is this bitch news? Why does she deserve a thread, let this hoe rot with the other ocean of shanks out there.

the mentally ill shouldn't breed

She was always a fucking plant you retards, that is why we opposed her and the leftypol and fanboy shits who kept spamming her e-celeb cancer

I wish she would have been a miscarriage

Did someone say loss?

who cares? she isn't even relevant anymore, she was popular for a day.

Sage'd and reported for turbo-cancer

is crows feet a jewish trait

It's a trait of old women

I have them as a 19 year old guy

is this a LOL thread?

Maybe your skin just lacks collagen or is dry. Crows feet in the mainstream just refers to when a women's skin in their 40s and 50s begins to lose collagen as their body begins to go downhill and their DNA isn't functioning as it did when they were younger.

No. It refers to a specific kind of wrinkle at the outside corners of the eyes.

Stop being a retard

Evalion is a miscarriage.

haha, nothing is private anymore dude. welcome to the hall of mirrors

The crows feet they are referring to when talking about that cunt 'sineaderade' or shiksa goddess as is known is that she has crows feet because of the condition of her face ageing.

Well commies do have poor sperm. Serves her right, she's a Jew anyway.

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard.

kek, really? She turned commie now?

What a shitheap.

Also, wew lad, she really took on the Jewtube whore aesthetic, didn't she?

THE LAST THING WE NEED ARE CAMWHORES DILUTING OUR RANKS