#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: One of many Victories Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
- archive.is/ZHOYc || archive.is/VUQRd
- bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-07/gawker-auction-can-proceed-on-extended-timeline-judge-rules || archive.is/QKdi1

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OQMRL
archive.is/Ja3js#selection-9876.0-9876.1
archive.is/oT2il
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2151896
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/762474972556038145
twitter.com/leighalexander/status/715304297257431040
archive.is/D8OcP
twitter.com/leighalexander/status/761614846383259648
twitter.com/icze4lion/status/762459518873632768
twitter.com/mombot/status/762414674277117952
archive.is/mCK0M
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Laura_Kate_Dale#851
archive.is/db6La
archive.is/TvD3W
archive.is/YGzRM
twitter.com/ShowMe/status/762691127505936384
archive.is/9gk2w
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/762675570937298944
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Said#Orientalism
forums.eveonline.com/
worldaffairsjournal.org/article/enough-said-false-scholarship-edward-said
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/762703430137868288
onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2016/08/06/dncs-failing-common-core-exposed-by-wikileaks
archive.is/2jgSv
archive.is/eu5K3#selection-1717.0-1717.28
longroom.com/polls
deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=gamespot
deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=eurogamer
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/03/eurogamer-updates-ethics-policy/
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/116360-Jeff-Gerstmann-Explains-His-Departure-From-Gamespot
archive.is/KbDNM
archive.is/qVHKg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2015#Opinion_polling_inaccuracies_and_scrutiny
twitter.com/SavedYouAClick/status/761246823675793408
sealion.club/resources/Vivian_James_-_The_Politics_of_GamerGate.pdf
archive.is/FjPi7
twitter.com/burgeroise/status/762519158613430272
archive.is/C53BL
archive.is/Xo0Hq
archive.is/EIRpn
archive.is/7ERUL#selection-67257.0-67287.83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HMMM

Still here anons. 2 years and still not a bo faggot. Keep the fire burning.

Hello?

REMEMBER TO BE GOOD TO YOUR TEACHERS

DELETE THIS

THANK YOU GENEROUS BAKER

=PENIS===

never EVER be a sex offender
its super gay

Is there anybody in there?

fuck. don't bully my penis.

BILLY THIS NERD

I'm just amazed that
1) They think LW's book is actually going to come out
2) It would kill Holla Forums.

Worth a watch and relevant. Rogan discussing twitter censorship.

Is this a safe bread? OP only had 3 posts

COCKTALE

Old bread: archive.is/OQMRL

heh

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */helpline-may-have-enabled-sexual-1436a36c7cc8#.zfq95jav5

;_;

Have we started the fire?

Sounds about right to me.

I got some rope and instructions on how to make a noose. You can have them, you wont be alive to return them after use anyways.

Its called professionalism you retarded drunk.

You fucked up so bad one time not even Boyer could save your stupid ass.

She spent at least five years constantly bashing gamers before this happened. What did she expect.

Dunno what it is, but the link still works. Maybe mark or codemonkey can shed light.

If trump wins, I hope people spend all day sending Nick Spencer congratulations.

cloudflare has an email protection thing, if you hover your mouse over the link or refresh the page it goes normal again

Okay, I refreshed the page and it disappeared.

Spooky

Ok, I was out the better part of the weekend.

What have I missed?

What's sad is in the before time in the long long ago, pre-megaphone chan and hitting the bottle drunk era there was photographic proof that Leigh Alexander was something of a qt.314. Well maybe that's stretching it, but she at least could somewhat smile a bit. Leigh probably could still benefit from rehab, if nothing else to reduce the chance of her drinking and driving and killing an innocent bystander. If she can afford a car that is, but that's largely academic nitpicking at this point.

The plan was telling all the antis "congragulations, you made this happening. This is on your shit covered hands and by your shit flavored actions".

It's absolutely stunning that people can make nearly 5k a month for doing literally nothing. They're like clownhaired capitalist fatcats.

He was also the OP last bread, so yes.

Post more divinely inspired numerically significant identification integers.

Now all we need is the Nerdcore stuff, and this:
NEW OPS.
>>>/gamergatehq/326174 (Korean BBQ - Redpill west on S.Korea Feminist Terrorists)
>>>/gamergatehq/326297 (PaperFire - Reveal DiGRA's incompetence, collusion, corruption, and agenda pushing).

Also, Nintendo DMCAing the Metroid fan game is not true. It was a fan website hosting the file download, yet the original website is untouched.
It makes zero sense. Keep an eye on it.

That would be amazing.

Remember this guys, most SJW are unemployable because of their social media addiction, don't fall in the same trap.

Oh man, I forgot my
GREAT STONKING ANIME TITTIES FOR ATTENTION
for my post.

Whoever made this was either trying too hard or not quite hard enough. Though I suppose they were probably aiming for funny rather than believable

Is it even completed, did they even find a ghostwriter for it. Because as entertaining as that would be, if it was actually written by LW, that much unfiltered 'my dad works at nintendo and one time Mario raped me' type of lies and exaggeration would likely scare the shit out of any sane editors and publisher's legal teams. Though I guess they could go with a Million Little Pieces route of fictional memoir.
I'm betting it will have yet another streissand effect. The morons never seems to learn.

Let me help with that.

>WE ARE NOT TRYING TO MAKE BLACKS A SACRED COW SHITLORDS
Fuck you nickeloden.

I'm still laughing at the fact that the Social Autopsy incident proved that she sincerely believes her reputation precedes her and that she can do no wrong by lying through her teeth 24/7. To think that someone would have an ego so big that Narcissus himself would go "Christ almighty, get over yourself."

Those brown things on the tray in the 3rd pic look really unappetizing. Are they supposed to be muffins or something?

They're scones, mr full house digits. You have them with jam and cream for morning tea

Yeah, they've gone full out on the indoctrination now.

She's not wrong though. The MSM still shields her from anything and nothing effectively bad happened to her yet.

Yes. The fire rises.

Can confirm: archive.is/Ja3js#selection-9876.0-9876.1

FUCK YOU

I fucking love teachers.

Shame hotwheels is so broken now, but I think Holla Forums kind probably cope with most attention sent it's way now.

Steam keys for:

Echo Tokyo: Intro -> 6D8GA-L58JC-PJJ7T
Echo Tokyo - Wallpapers -> 6BRM4-YLYIF-ZN2AT
Echo Tokyo: Graphic Novel #1 -> 6GE9M-TF0IT-LTX0A

Take 'em if you want 'em, they're all yours

If I had ambition, I'd shop Miranda's head on here.

hello

Doesn't Marche shell out dosh for a guy to draw his waifu?

some old drama involving an aggro, if anyone cares:
Microsoft Hires Comedian To Introduce Xbox One, Humiliates Trans Gamer Instead
archive.is/oT2il

Dude, not cool.

that is so old as shit and Laura K was fully in the wrong and used it to bait attention
fucking
trannies
eh
eh

also kidnapped at E3

Operation DiggingDiGRA needs to be revived too! We're our academic anons at!

Fuck off misinformation shit head.

wait , you mean somebody has rehired her?

Supposedly she wrote a book or something, she's infecting /tg/ now.

TOPKEK

Baker why?

Dunno man, these couple new "papers" really put a dent on their perceive capability.

I miss when the worst thing was axing anime for "girls night tv" and axing the saturaday host though I hope he is suffering at space channel with sojus cancer.

Well, does not help that ytv and I assume nick is located in northern sanfran aka toronto.

Reported for head pats.

Hand holding is better.

Curiosity

Lewd. cuddly hugs are best of all

You could have checked yourself faggot. I probably hate goatfucker's as much as you do, but there should be enough dirt on them that you shouldn't have to lie about petty bullshit to make fun of them. These tactics are are the same ones Shillary drones have been using to demonize Trump.

Read the replies faggot. He's lying.

Happiness is a warm pussy.

Now I need a pic of chen in a lap.

Whelp, Ralphshill got us again.

I fap to that

Warm pussy da bes

I mostly have Chen in Ran's tails, sorry.

I'm the colombianon, not ralph, unlike him and val I'm free

I also have this.

Oh, this one works. Remember to always love Chen.

They all work. i wonder if there is one with chen being doted on by yukari. Ill find it one day

N-no bully!

Paisanon or boyanon? Calianon here.

BILLY YES

The same columbianon who got shot I imagine. And I have to ask, how far has sojus gotten in your country colubianon?

Depends.

Cute. And so much is going on in that pic. sakuya bullying daiyousei, and reimu I thing forgot her bottom.

I need to organize my folders. I have thousands of these.

I save so much from danbooru, I sotti into reactions, lewds and other.

I save a lot too, but I always get too lazy to sort the big pile after I'm done saving.

With the so-called "peace" plebiscite some of the deals the government did with commie terrorists FARC mention social justice in some parts, but even then it's hard to tell if they mean social justice like we experienced it, or social justice as in being disgusting hippies and defend the weak and protect the rain forest (the excerpt said something about protecting enviroment and whatnot).

That aside, such thing hardly sticks. Colombians are traditionally conservatives (with commies bombing us for 50+ years who isn't?), we hate preaching and telling us what to do or say doesn't sit well with anybody; at the very least the faggot would get ignored, at most they'd be mocked in social media. We also hate feminists with a burning passion.

Only places that seem remotely SJW are universities because they're plagued with leftists, but even then people look down on public universities for this very same reason.

Speaking of shit covered, Spencer wrote a Blacktain America comic where he ordered birds to shit on some border patrol volunteers for enforcing the law. A few issues latter he whined about police brutality which was shown as… a guy being thrown to the ground and cuffed after assaulting a police officer.

So, how much leak does the CON have? Have any one of you have all of the leaked chatlogs? Release them all!

Anyone been watching the Olympics? The archery events are comfy.

Also, check out Onikobe Rin's art. He does a lot of pics with Yukari and Chen. He also does some kemono stuff. I think kemono stuff is cute, but not everyone does.
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2151896

Sleep comfy tonight anons. Rest up for more victories tomorrow.

You also have some hot women. Especially when compared to canadian chicks

Wow. He needs to be one of the people who is told.

Yep. Their stuff is cute. I also have a warm spot for azuki osamitsu's art.

Are you still fighting for ethics, Holla Forums?

user, do you remember one of the tweets from the peer review guy that showed an essay that inadvertly demonstrated that feminism and beauty are incompatible? Well, there you have the answer Also, women themselves hate feminists for being loud, ugly, unfunny fat dykes; so there's that.

The only problem with Colombian women are Colombian men, or so the saying goes. Gaijin cock is craved here as a way to get out of the country or golddigging, so if you don't mind spending money and avoid getting baited to bring a girl to canuckistan you'll be good.

Like always.
said the image would get fixed after work, but I just might fix it myself.

Anyone know who the fuck piers morgan is?

Watching him argue with some people and he seems like a tremendous asshole

Azuki Osamitsu is great. My all time favorite is Terajin.

inb4 GENTLEMEN edit

Paisanon

That's right, It's a thing were colombians and Japanese are equal, we don't like to be told by anybody how to do things you don't do, either you do it with us or you fuck off.

big news anchor on CNN.

I might as well do this too, after the nerdcore edit, although I don't know what to put in place of the word "gentlemen".

Gentlecocks.

German loli is SEKAI OCHINCHIN!

Jeremy clarkson punched him

Add to that that if you're found to be a double-standard hypocrite people will never let you, your children, their children, and their children and their children to forget it.

Colombians are some of the most resentful motherfuckers you'll ever meet.

twitter.com/DLoesch/status/762474972556038145

I know murica news station are a fucking joke but how is a man like this not ostracized on the spot

You'd better not be seriously saying it is.

It's real.
twitter.com/leighalexander/status/715304297257431040
archive.is/D8OcP

Now I suddenly feel the urge to make a Gilda, fug.
My loli Danielle will have to wait.

Our news media does bullshit along these lines often so it doesn't surprise me that he wasn't ostracized. Making it look like people like Trayvon Martin truly dindu nuffin and photoshopping Zimmerman to make him look white just to racebait.

4chan's embeded sounds and videos thing was 5 years ago.
I still have a handful of pictures with music that I want to extract from them.

IIRC former. Left in a huff in 2014, who'd a thought a 2nd amendment hating, worst stereotype of a condescending limey prick that thinks the U.S. is still a colony, would be unpopular somehow with the merkin yokels? My word! :^)

fuck, meant to greentext that first bit

Holy shit

There are quite a few lolis I absolutely will not sexualize.

Like this one with hair antennae called Hina. I've never even watched her anime, but she's too fucking cute to possibly imagine in that way. I reject it.

Also If a Colombian swears at you, they will do so with such an angry inflection and punch that you'll never forget it. Somehow, rude and taboo words sound even worse when a Colombian uses them; even so, if a Colombian already has a potty mouth, you will definitely notice the difference when he/she is mad at you.

Oh, I haven't watched much of CNN in a few years, didn't realize he wasn't there anymore.

Megaphone chan still has a drinking problem. Still has a
And of course a goony beard ginger comes a milady'ing.

Shame she's apparantly successful now. Maybe Guardian bucks will run out soon.

Colombian rage is something to be very afraid of. Add to that the fact to smell bullshit half a world away, how Colombians mistrust every-fucking-body and the autism of resent and you get a country that, in its essence, it's very much like image boards. It wasn't until recently that I realized how much Colombiasses had in common with anons. Foreigners don't notice because we're stepford smilers but if one comes to live here, given enough time, will get to see those aspects of Colombians.

Culombians aside, any more leaks from mombot?

According to Rick and Morty "men on the internet that masterbate to cartoon anime women" and republicans are just as bad as al qaida and terrorists and want to kill everyone.

The main villain drops a line line to that effect at the end of the Anatomy Park episode.

what the fuck is Rick and Morty

CNN is pretty much an unintentional comedy channel now, and it's barely half joking to say CNN=Clinton News Network.

Are you challenging me to make that character and sexualize her in the most explicit ways possible? Because I simply can't, I know which one you're talking about and she is too small for this game to handle her correctly, it would look off
And I'm sorry if loli Danielle bothers you, but it will happen, I even got her hat (that I'm yet to mod in). Add a proper dress once the game is out (right now is a trail) and it will look perfect.

Just go ahead and watch it, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Dan Harmon is a cocksucker SJWlite that is butt buddies wth Jack (asked him to unban a friend of his for harrassment).

Justin Roiland is okay.

No, it was the unhappy Vivian that made me comment.

>Garrett Martin [email protected]/* */ Mar 30
@leighalexander always welcome at Paste

>Leigh Alexander [email protected]/* */ Mar 30
@grmartin even if i did write about video games any more ~you can't afford me~

This bitch thinks she's worth something. Man these faggots never stop giving do they? HAHAHAHAHA

At all, I'm just waiting for the Comiket 90 to see the new hisasi doujins, he finally came back to make hentai yet again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Any cucked retard who starts this argument with me will regret it.

Well not entirely no. I mean, I think Fuchur's stuff is really pretty great and I don't understand the aversion some people seem to have to it but there's definitely an number of Nip loli artist that are higher tier than him. French and Belgian lolis are the actual top tier lolis.

I wonder how much she's making now?

Western isn't loli.

When did this happen? New session out?

Now that you mention Comiket I should get to that nihonese in the learning thread. I can't buy doujins because I'm a filthy poorfag but I have a few nippon games coming my way in the future and I want to make the most out of them one being the Osomatsu-san otoge that will come out next year

I want to live the dream. I don't care if I'm a filthy gaijin I just want to live, work and vidya in peace.

Canada's crazies might make them want to go back to columbia. Id still prefer them to most of canadas idiots though. and while columbian women are hot, russian and austrian women with thick accents and curvy bodies drive me to fap.

The pencil work on the shading is really breathtaking

I would say not enough. Writers are like DJ's at a radio station. If you're fucking great and pulling in huge numbers, you make shit and can be easly replaced if you get uppity. Reason I know this is becasue I know some of the top guys in La Campesina radio station

Justin Roiland is the one that voices Rick and Morty right? And like, the main guy?

Nah, it's from season 2. I was just watching it and noticed the line for the first time. It's hilarious to me that SJWs and regressives can without a hint of irony include people that masterbate to hentai in the same sentence as al qaeda and ISIS and shit, and see nothing wrong with it. It shows how far gone their minds are.

I feel honored.

What is it then?

If I remember right, its roilands creation, and dan is just the guy bankrolling it as a producer.

Ask paisanon here and he'll tell you Colombian women won't take shit from anybody, especially from other women. **which is why so many end up dead*

This

Don't know, don't care. Same with cartoon lesbians.

What are you, a faggot? What kind of father doesn't want to sexualize his daughter?

Why is Vivian even a loli? She's an adult an shit.

Is this the Sims?

It was the way she looked, faggot.

And don't remind me how hard it is to find good porn of daddy's girls.

This is my gamergate ship in startrek online. It can split up into 3 different ships.

Then maybe we should get a columbian woman as prime minister. Would be an improvment. Then again, so would a sack of rock.

Because everything can be turned into a loli, even you, user

"Honey Select", latest fuck up from Illusion. It's just the trail, the actual game (see: barebones VN with fugging/light BDSM, watching girls take a shower) comes out next month. The character creator is the best one so far. It will have a character poser too, which is nice for photo sessions.

wow, now we are talking

You had one job.

Gina Parody (yes, that's her actual name) is the minister of education and she's pretty much killing it in favor of training. Everyone hates her. Colombian women can't politics.

And it's ColOmbian. ColUmbia is one of those shitty murrican think tanks.

Tho there's a way of hope. Follow Vanesa Vallejo on twatter and FB. Libertatian teacher and writer. Femitards tried to censor her when she uploaded a video with an opinion they didn't like and shut her page down.

She got back immediately after and 24hours later recovered her followers and in three days surpassed the original number.

she's a qt 3.14

Sorry, cant spell, and the turd in charge is wose than a woman, hes a beta male feminist and I suspect has actual braindamage.and if you have not noticed, pushed for orwellian speech laws. While we could do worse, we need someone with a spine in charge of canada, and I suspect that you colombians have the spine we need desperatly.

Translations can make all the difference.

Is Pooh gonna have to educate you faggots on proper exercise?

Colombians may have the spine, but not the willpower.

You see, there's a big, big problem with Colombians, and it's that they fall easily to greed. Enough money and you can buy a Colombian, and to make matters worse they will do whatever they want once in power and with money and rub it on your face. That's how politics are here.

There's another politician, Claudia Lopez. Your average screeching annoying leftist faggot, but if there's one redeeming quality about her is that she defends free speech, to the point that people's free to call her bitch online and whine about her if they feel like it because it's their right, but that's the extent of her qualities. She supports the plebiscite that will give the country to communist terrorists.

I am a rare case of Colombians, user. A rare case in which pride and honor are still an important thing. I'd much rather remain poor and be killed for saying what I think because I'm following my principles. I'm too stubborn to be tempted by gold and flesh if there's a greater goal to be accomplished. I should have been born during independence times.

Call me retarded, but as they're losing money their twitter followers are going up?

You'd think more idiots drinking their tweets down
would result in those idiots giving them more money

twitter.com/leighalexander/status/761614846383259648

how the fuck is this monster's liver still functioning?

Then the colombians would fit right in with the conservatives. You could try to do worse, but between the greedy cyber spy bill and tpp pushing, king nigger dicksucking harper, pansy assed, orwellian, greenparty nodding, tpp letting, double standard feminist turd and the screeching gorrila that is muclair and his army that would be best described as dumblr, goons and the lws combined, I doubt you coud do worse with just a greedy colombian in charge of canada.

Some alcoholics need to have booze in there system, or their liver WILL shut down.

modern medicine was a mistake

Read my previous posts: Colombians ARE conservatives, thus they behave like conservatives, at least as far as politics go.

There's a reason Colombia is a third world hole, and before that nearly a failed state. Worst thing you can have is a Colombian in power.

Either that or their brain. Apparently, alcohol is the only drug where withdrawal can straight-up kill you.

She is going to experience the worst hangover of her entire life

I have to admit but she does have good taste in alcohol. Separate this woman from it and she will most likely die.

Ehhh, canadas gearing to become the next venesuela/brazil anyways, well with more arabians and indians. Because the liberals dont get that without gold or oil, we have very little to trade out to the world besides fish and lumber, and those 2 things cannot sustain us in a global economy. And the green initiative wont really benefit canadian residents since the power companies my provinces at least love to price hike and you can bet my right kidney that they will not lower the costs even if it reduces fuel cost. Same with food gor that matter, excess wont lower costs, they waste the excess food instead. Especially milk. But nooo, instead of gearing to help lower canadian bills so they have some disposable income to spend back into the economy, all 3 parties would rather virtue signal like they were tech venture starter from sanfran and betanod for the refugees and black lies matter despite having a pretty low death by cop rate in canada. I cant wait for the economy to collapse in canada, we deserve to suffer a little for being weak willed spiness cowards. I just hope that the military does not side with the gov as the venesuellian military did with their gov.

Whomever is marrying her has my pity.

When GG shows more basic concern for megaphone chan, while her goony clique just continues to enable her alcoholism.

Isn't Mezcal an offshoot of Tequila? I remember seeing this shit in Mexico and thought nothing of it when visiting family. Also how much is that shit in England, since she lists living there now.

Don't. If I remember correctly, her husband is one of the big names fucking over /tg/.

Can I get a back story on this?

Back story please.

Honestly I'd picture her dating the biggest alpha thug she could find, while all the pink haired hipster boys cried at losing their chance.

Fixed the image in . Any other suggestions before I make a half-assed Vivian edit of the gentlemen image?

I said if I remember correctly that he was a journo who writes about tabletop, that why she at one point was gravitating towards tabletop games, and why all the bigger companies are becoming pure unadulterated cancer.
and user, an alpha could do so much better than an alchoholic.

Who's the monster?

Then YOU be the change, user. You know what's wrong, try to help your community and start from there; when people begin to appreciate you you'll gain popularity and try to get in politics.

Remember: great causes are always fuelled by personal desire.

I meant .

We found him a while back, a journo to a tabletop based site. I wish I remembered the details. There should be an archive of her talking about her fiance last fall somewheres.

soudns familiar

Yes, and if you think that you can drink mezcal like you would do with tequila or vodka, you're going to get one of the most insane hangovers that you will ever experience.

I mix about a 1/4 cup vodka, 1/4 cup rassberry sourpuss and crush sometimes, and that gets me lightheaded. But it seems to only be vodka, sweet liquors do nothing to me

1/4 Vodka, and 3/4 Red Bull

I mostly drink Mike's hard lemonade though

oopsie, poopsi, accidentally used red text instead of spoiler

You STUPID FAGGOT

Cant stand its aftertaste tastes soapy

I usually drink water

Mezcal is usually drunk straight,I haven't seen anyone mixing it with fruit drinks. Tequila is also drunk straight and sucking a lime after a shot or better yet mixing it with some squirt and salt, lime if you're really worried about the taste.

Personally pic related flows well with me. with or without squirt.

Wielding powerful sorcery to turn anons into lolis is kinda hot…

kek

My stomach is gonna be fucked six ways from sunday

Well tomorrow I'll pass once again to windows 7, after 10 days of Windows 10 I see so much things of why Its not a good time to pass to this system yet, besides the constant reset loop and the lack of privacy is shit, also many things still don't have drivers for this OS and ruin things in your PC.

I'm done for, Windows 7 here I go, I'll also leave a linux partition just in case.

Jesus fuck, user, just have one at a time.

I once really felt like white chocolate like for days
so after like 3 days of craving them I got 2 fucking huge bars of it and ate it
I felt so sick but I needed to fix that craving so badly

You just ate more calories than the entirety of Africa.

I've done worse; I once ate an entire deluxe box of double stuffed oreos.
I separated the cookies from the white stuff and ate them by themselves.

Never do that, trust me

Install Gentoo

I drank 6L of Pepsi in one day, and used to drink 4L a day on average when younger. I am amazed I am without health complications from it, I rarely have sweets at all now.

Why Gentoo? I have a laptop I've been throwing different stuff on (ubuntu, mint.) Is there anything that makes Gentoo better?

I have returned from work and fixed the spelling mistakes I made. I hope

It has the most freedoms.

And….
it is already fixed.

Now realize windows 10 is clippy in OS format

jesus christ user, how are you even alive

Are other Linux distros alright though?

Everything except Ubuntu is fine. But Gentoo is the most fine.

Had I known that you would return at such a time, I would have gone straight to the "gentlemen" Vivian edit, using this template. However, I must rest for now.

It was done twice. That is the main thing. :^)

So how is everyone doing? I have been playing STALKER with Call of Chernobyl and some weapon mods. I also am watching some old south parks seasons.

Still playing Cold Steel. It's still fun.

Fucking small time.

still trying to beat torment level original diablo with bezelbub mod– pretty sure I'll be awhile still, but it has been comfy gaming for the last few months

Apparently mombot made some more goons mad or something, and now burnouts are asshurt as well and still try to start shit. What is up with all the constant sperg outs by these fags.
twitter.com/icze4lion/status/762459518873632768

Also you still see the fallout of those SJWs in CON trying to get sex or nudes from women by threats. They are really asshurt and you see all the SJWs getting very defensive about it. 9volt is still sperging out about it.
twitter.com/mombot/status/762414674277117952

Been playing lots of games and working my butt off. This is a busy time of year thanks to Shillary.

Upshot is, more money as things get closer to November.

I've done this with an entire can of onion dip.

When a pleb finishes one they get to write their name on the wall of fame. I eat that shit for lunch on my days off when I have the money.

'Murikka.

Apparently, there's a Play-Asia rep that wants to know which Nip games you want in the West.

Don't bully

kek

She's a parody of herself at this point.

What does this have to do with anything?

archive.is/mCK0M

What's so fucking satisfying about watching cute anime or even hentai girls eating burgers?

What do you expect from an ethicscuck.

The taste of freedom.

>each of them has least one bee eating I don't know what type, but it ain't the natural honey bee variant

Other than that, pretty slow life for now, buddy managed to get me playing Minecraft again, and if not that, trying to finish the Thief trilogy, currently near end of the Metal Age.

I really hope the Iran Ransom kills Hillary's chances outright.

Yeah, that's what the Olympics needs, an abrasive personality screaming over everything.
I don't see anything funny about those tweets. Then again, my sense of humor isn't "haha, look at the loud nigger" like the author's seems to be.

I finished the AM2M. It's short but fun. I playing nier before it came out so now that I'm finished I'm going back to finish it.

What's the problem?

They'll probably think shes from Argentina so she won't get kidnapped or killed

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Nice lucky ID trips, but you're wrong.

Nice Doubles but that won't save you from
THE BASEMENT

Been a while since anyone posted this

I fail to see the problem here.

Daily reminder that generals don't belong on a Holla Forums board.

you dont belong on this board
I have reported you and contacted mark to get you permanently banned

This is h8chan

I'll give you that, this chart is actually pretty creative and amusing.
Which lets me guess you're not its author

It was an alright movie and a conclusion. Talia reveal and subsequently Bane getting cucked out of being the antagonist and even his backstory in favor of her really shat all over the movie, especially since it was right at the end.

I did some more OC. This can be spread to normalfags. Thoughts?

there is only the plane scene.

I like it, but I'd advise putting the line "The image below" its own separate line, instead of being the end of the paragraph.
Also, make the statue's image smaller. It takes too much space and looks like the most important part for it. Makes the whole thing too huge.
Other than that it's simple, true and clear.

Like this?

Good ! You can make the pic a bit smaller that way, no one likes fuckhuge pictures with words on them.

Also did Statue of David

Nah, it's better with venus de milo, since she's a woman and that's objectification.

You ever wonder if it might actually be possible to meme Bill Wilson and Bane coming back to life just to fight each other in a spinoff set after the saga? That the sheer amount of Baneposters alone would be enough to make CIA Rises a blockbuster, to have Aiden Gillen and Tom Hardy set for life?

Nolan did say his favorite scene was the plane.

Holla Forums is eating shit again.

Don't forget to brush your teeth afterward.

Also i need archives of Leighs tweets saying that she will fuck young devs up and ruin their careers if she simply feel like it.

fuck off with your "superior chan" attitude, this place is shit

pic related is mark

Stay triggered goon.

reported

There are some sick, sad weaboo Obelix's here who are using Rapelay v5.0.1d to create Vivian-style assets with… PIG DISGUSTING NIHONG STRAIGHT HAIR SO LOVELY AND STRAIGHT SO YAMATO NADESHIKO WAIFU AAAHOOOOOOOOO *BONG*

It's sick.

does vivian have hair under her arms?

she would use a comb to comb her butthair

lewd.

Where's Geralt's wit to describe that shitposting image?

Could someone please supply me?

You're not really rolling for something so gross, or are you, user?

I hate this.

I was never sure if these things were being intentionally degenerate to be funny or not.

They're still not funny, but at least I know its intentional now and I've told myself its TRYING to be funny. Good enough.

A bideo on the crazy feminists in Worst Korea by that slav fag

well it IS >>>/scat/ we're talking about.
Even if you didn't want to, you've already rolled.

This completely legit line is already a classic.

Why am I cracking up at this shit?

And I completely avoided your little meme trap, bitch.

Good evening anons! How'zit?

Here's a joke I'm curious about.

Why is there no OC of Black Bull from Shadow the Hedgehog? Like, c'mon, it's 100% vidya along with being the product of edge and they did the work for you just fucking naming it.

Because Black Bull is actually female.

it's good. reading jojo. how are you?

Doesn't count because men can't be objectified. Besides, isn't David supposed to be strong and beautiful rather than erotic? toxically masculine?

Sonic explicitly called him big guy.

Watching this black dood's weekly video about DSP while playing RO.

Sonic isn't known for being able to tell the genders of alien species at a glance. Especially not one as strange as a Black Arms.

They probably just reproduce asexually. You honestly see anything masculine or feminine about Blacks Arms that isn't just muscle?

One of the running themes about Vivian is that she uses the bare minimum personal grooming required for social acceptability so, yes.

It's kind of like an inverse beehive. They're concubines to Black Doom, and are in the process of producing offspring during the boss fight with them.

How would you know that?

Honestly? I don't remember.
Maybe I'm misinformed.
That said, It seems logical that such a useless looking creature would be a dedicated breeding machine.

Doesn't mean it couldn't just spit them out without requiring a vagoo. These are vaguely explained aliens we're talking about and while their young are the leeches this fucker can apparently spit out full grown aerial soldiers ready to fight.

Also, that thing is pretty durable everywhere except its eye and is basically a fatass dragon they can apparently pull out of their ass whenever Doom feels like it. Useful enough.

Watch this space. A much bigger chatlog leak has been entrusted to me.

I'm going to let cooler heads parse through it first, became I'm a hothead twitterfag.

It's basically a healthbar with wings. I don't even think it's supposed to be mobile. And I'm pretty sure those leeches are only the young form of the Black Worms, and are unrelated to the other kinds of Black Arms.
Also, does the term 'vagina dentata' mean anything to you?

ok

The fuck are you?

Nope. No idea what you're talking about.

Remember when he was just sad about sad things?

Now he's a chaotic, cold and uncaring smug meme machine that delights in all the world's madness.

To be fair, it is a non-Earth species with bizarre morphology.

This a time to be alive.

source?

The weather was so nice today
I had my windows and door open and even at 11pm i still have them open
So fucking refreshing

GAMERGAYS ARE DEAD
DEAD

Cold weather > hot weather

Mombot, you da best.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anons help, I'm bot sure between installing Windows 7 or Windows 8, is Windows 7 still good after almost 8 years from being launched, is stable?

Yes.

Install gentoo
No really.
But if you want to stick with microshaft, windows 7 is better for you. it just kind of werks.

Yeah, but is Gentoo compatible with world of tanks and some steam games.

Just stick with Windows if you're going to give in to DRM.

I will not waste my 70 games user, never

Its winter here so its been pissing down with rain mostly
But it wasnt hot today or cold ir sunny but cold
Just a nice 20ish not hot or cold

This was a complete lie. The comedian who was smeared denied it and Dale ended up releasing a joint statement with the comedian admitting it wasn't true. Despite this, to this day if you google the presenter's name you get a bunch of articles smearing him (the original Kotaku one has a correction but some of the others don't) Deepfreeze entry about it:

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Laura_Kate_Dale#851

archive.is/db6La

IT'S YOUR FAULT JOURNALISM IS SHIT.

COME ON PEOPLE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR! WHY AREN'T YOU GIVING JOURNOS MONEY FOR DOING A BAD JOB?

Sony Issues Manual Copyright Strikes Against YouTubers Just For Discussing No Man's Sky

archive.is/TvD3W

No doubt SJWs spread this shit around and laugh at it, insisting that this is what we do. Fuck you user. Fuck you.

Theyre right, just not in the way they think. Its funny how these people can come so close to getting the point and yet still so far away

I hope they get parasites in their dicks.

On the one hand, it's true. If you're going to get shitty pay, of course you're going to do a shitty job which sets the standard of having a shitty requirements which feeds into basically anyone can do your job since it's shit. On the other, fuck trying to prop up anyone in the current state of journalism until they start proving they don't want to be shit.

Welp, I just lost all interest in the game.

Hahano. Blame the education system, the goverment, your corporate handlers because they are the ones influencing your shit actions, but don't blame the people who have relearned to question you on your honesty and integrity, or rather the lack of either.

That's debateable but let's see where that article is going.
Again with that claim of hilarity that I have yet to see.
Well that's actually good news. I hope all the MSM and execs, heck invite Pascal, Rothman, Feig and Akroyd to stay there too for an extended visit.

Does a pope shit in the woods? If you're going with windows based, stick with 7.

we gamers right

LOL

but user every sexist racist cisprick on those imageboards likes shitting and pissing over themselves and in woman's panties.
They wish they were girls because girls are so strong and better than men!

I know it's john oliver, but I just watched the video and it's actually very interesting and worth watching. He calls out journalists and the way the media is shaped nowadays a lot and explains where the issue stems in many ways. Even showcases a guy who explains that since 2009, it's the best decade for corrupted politicians specifically because journalists stop doing their job.

Nice Freudian slip

I mean, I like the look of panties, except only on women. On men they look kinda gross, and by themselves they lack any of that magic they would have on a woman.

does he look in the mirror and also blame himself?

I'M SILLY

user, don't you know? Illiterate black people are hilarious!

The guy who has a TV show that's basically "here's my news show I'm just going to spout off opinions and try and be funny" is lecturing people about how journalism has gone to shit. Journalists stopped doing their jobs a long time ago. But John Oliver, Colbert, and John Stewart Leibowitz took it further, to the point where they're not even expected to do any serious journalism. They're not even expected to respond to events neutrally and honestly. They're expected to make jokes about other news reports.

Those shows took journalism to an even lower low than it was in the 00s. Seeing Oliver actually talk about this angers me
Biggest fucking hypocrite on TV.

Oh I entirely agree, but still. It's something. His take on "you have to pay us again !" is retarded, but he's right in the sense that journalism has gone to shit because it is aiming for whatever useless clickbait shit. It is only aiming to please the crowd instead of doing its fucking job in the first place
And sadly it's not even the fault of all journos, I'd assume most of them actually try and want to keep doing the right job; but when you're owned by a private corporation or when you're going to close up shop in a year if you don't start pandering to teenage girls, it's a difficult situation.
What this means by "it's our fault" is that the audiences have to fucking go back to treating the news like the news, and not like another shitty source of entertainment. Start giving hits and clicks to what deserves to call itself information instead of whatever tickles your fancy feather.
Which is, basically, everything gamergate has been advocating for the past two years, and succeeded in accomplishing.

What penalties are there for false use of copyright law again?

If you're a big corporation, nothing.
If you're a private individual, fine and imprisonment.

I hate him. He is arrogant. Gay guys are so arrogant that they invent all kinds of new ways to be arrogant. He might be able to fool Holla Forums into seeing him as a rare gem. He might be able to fool gamergate. But he cannot fool KiA, who despise him. Trust me. His reputation is spreading as the horrible unfunny diva that he is. This is also exactly the reason why Allum who is a joy to work with has taken his place.

okay

Thanks for the pasta St. Paul

Golden times.

This shit pasta gets spammed all over Holla Forums.
Spit gargling retard tier.

There are people in the world RIGHT NOW that are so far removed from reality, so far gone that they're in fucking SPACE that they've spent the last two years waging holy jihad against fucking gamer nerds. People whose lives have gone to shit, careers ruined, futures destroyed, all because of gamer nerds. People who genuinely think with all their might that gamer nerds disagreeing with them on twitter is worse than ISIS, a terrorist organisation that has beheaded thousands of women and children.

There are people in the RIGHT now that will spend the rest of their miserable lives jumping at shadows, terrified that GAMER NERDS are coming for them. Afraid that gamergate might be hiding in their closets.

I've never been more proud.

That's why it's the best board on Holla Forums.

Kill yourself.

this is all correct

Yeah, that's why I stopped watching it, it was becoming really biased.

Seems like Twitter has a great trusted resource for harassing women.

Just… something about con and the big name aggros makes me fucking angry

PEOPLE LITERALLY GOT SEXUALLY ABUSED ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO SPITE GAMER NERDS SO MUCH THEY WERE READY TO LET SEXUAL ABUSERS WALK FREE

Got to make sure there are customers you get to help against harassment.
Just like racketeering from the Mafia.

Well what do you know Feminist Frequency partnered with an organization that harasses women.

Guess that's slightly better than having a child abuser moderating their streaming chat.
archive.is/YGzRM

But I thought corporations were private individuals.

They're all in one pile. Only the methwhale can't quite reach their heights.

Only when it suits them.

I just can't fucking grasp this this fucking mentality.

She looks like she has hooves.

Randi Harper is a chaos abomination

She wish she'd have, but at the end of the day, she's just a midget amongst midgets.

No offense to dwarfs

stop kink shaming the disgusting horse gimp fetishist guize

neigh

twitter.com/ShowMe/status/762691127505936384

To early for keks from me but I'll take it.

Have you hear alumni funding for Lib arts colleges is at an all time low?

No they pass around the traced Miku macro that says "do not sexualize the Vivian" as an example of GG hypocrisy because supposedly we're all fine with anime tiddies unless it involves our "daughter", I've seen them claim that several times on Ghazi.

I'd love to have a nice fat barbecue upwind of those tents.
Let's call it "Through Meat, Unity" BBQ.

Just ignore him, please, just this fucking once

ignore who?

Not sure what you're referring to.

He's talking about the guy who keeps posting chinese cartoons.

And they want to ban snek flags for no reason. They are too mean to sneks.

Oh, that guy.

there's no post user, what are you talking about?

FILTERED. QUIT SHILLING, DAMNIT!

Don't worry, aGGros are literally insane, so what they think and say really doesn't matter.

I'm confused. Anime reaction images?

aGGros on Twitter are fucking made of salt today.

No, the cantonese fingerpainting bitmaps.

Incorrect. That is only an excuse. Anti-gamers KNOW what they are doing. They are simply just wretched, vile, despicable examples of the human species who would fuck any one of their so called friends over if it means that they don't look bad publicly.

archive.is/9gk2w

Been busy. First the shit posting over DiGRAs latest stupidity, and now the leaks of CON.

Some seem to have legit mental disorders, but its only 1 in maybe every 50 big names, and closer to 1 in 20 for every small time person.

Oh my

What is their end goal? Seriously, they bitch about cultural appropriation when schools serve fried chicken, then they bitch about asians being too asian.

What is it they want to accomplish by acting like this?

I
What

Good.

Most of the stupid ideologues fell off and now what is left is those that were leading the useful idiots–nasty people with little conscious. The only cure for that is a german suplex.

Why do we tolerate Canada's existence again?

This reminded me of those retards who tried to justify censorship by saying that games that are too asian need to be localized and used Yakuza as an example.

…those games are MADE by asians. What the fuck is wrong with them??

How do I help Japan double down on their xenophobia considering what a bunch of retarded moralfags and prudes bitch about their culture?

What isn't wrong with them?

The article in a nutshell.

Control through submission.

If you nuke toronto and explode each major city, many will thank you.

I'd love Kamiya go out of his way to talk shit directly to socjus after this.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/762675570937298944

I don't get it and still don't, why the constant mudslime love affair, almost no acknowledgement about Ginny winning the first gold Medal but someone wearing a symbol of islamic oppression is some amazing hero even though she hasn't won dick.

And that article is a whole leve of stupid, Orientalism? IN A GAME ABOUT OLD CHINESE WARS? ARE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS?

Explain this Crash Override Network thing to me. Why is the leaked Skype Log important again?

I've read the relevant Holla Forums posts, I've read the link. I understand the accusation and such.

Where is the juicy bit in the Skype log that suggests "online abuse helpline may have enabled sexual harassment" ??

Because oppression olympics retardation. Despite the fact those pieces of shit are actual oppressors who need to be forced to reform or be put down like rabid dogs.

Holy shit that faggot is still around.

He might if that shit working on bound to fale scalebound steps out of line.

That reminds me that vice is probably partially owned by the chinese.
And I think the highers are cowards who fear the muslims more than we do thats why they fellate them so much.

They whine that games made by the Polish are too Polish, so no surprise there.

Right my bad, Samurai warriors is the chinese one

It is to reinforce the "Not all muslims" narrative.
> Do it for 'Murica, goy

I don't fear them, I fucking despise them and intend to come back after I die just to rip as many of the worst as possible apart.

My edge towards socjus is bad, but not when it's about these disgusting barbaric subhumans.

I don't care who says this to me. The next time I hear this shit I'm demanding to know just how many Muslims AREN'T homophobes or ACTUAL misogynists who force shit like hijabs and burqas.

I can tell you that shia do not want an influx of sunni sorry qatar user if you are lurking since sunni do not get along with shia, and the less civil counties that are majority sunni, shia are persecuted. And not to mention non muslim arabians and lebanese.

I'm sure that one is a troll/poe.

Highers, aka the elite, the powers that be. Not you sperg. And I only despise their actions, but do not condemn them for their hard ingrained nature. I despise more the ones who enable them.

They're intolerable as they are now. Anything less than reform should be turning the entire modern world against them.

In the replies to that tweet.

Dismiss.

In the replies to the tweet about the vice story. I'm guessing this winner is the writer?

No need to push for genocide, but seting up proper laws that state one loses religious freedom if said freedom violates the lands laws, and that the laws must be applicable to all people without exception of sex, ethnicity or religious belief, since the govs have apparently forgot the latter and excuse muslims and feminists on the former. And a solid definition on what a religion is, so we can peg feminism and progressivism as a religion so they may be bound to the laws that the vi9late every minute of every day.

Oh, and telling them if they want the prosperity we have to do it with their own countries instead of parasiting here.

Oh.

I've noticed that a lot of twitter goons use language, memes, and in general compose themselves in ways that would traditionally be used by imageboard users, specifically cuckchan and Holla Forums.

Has cuckchan been taken by SJWs? Is it now a safespace for them, or is there another reason for this?

The truth is GG and anti-GG is a big *chan circlejerk

Nah, cuckchan is pretty much the same as before, an overcrowded garbage site filled with normalfags trying to fit into a crowd of autists
whereas Holla Forums is just an undercrowded garbage site filled with autists
But anyway, it isn't filled with SJWs, it just has everyone on the internet who's bored to death gathering there when reddit or twitter aren't stroking their ego enough, so when you show gore to a bunch of teenagers who think tumblr is the shit, they feel obligated to just cry with some moral grandstanding. It doesn't mean all of halfchan is like that, it means its "fame" makes it the perfect place for those faggots to show up; at least it offers us peace of mind knowing that they're too afraid to come here, and the worst we have to deal with is spergs.

Maybe it's time to coin another buzzword: word policing, the counterpart to tone policing.

Normalfags do this now, too. It's just the way things are today.
But yes, cuckchan has been lost for a long time.

in reply to what?

subcultures emerge from the mainstream society, then those without the ability to make their own adopt it and thus ruin it for everyone

For those who don't get why the word "orientalism" means "racist": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Said#Orientalism

tl;dr: a Palestinian intellectual, Edward Saïd, said the XIXth western cultural movement called orientalism was racist because it was the colonial era and it's full of clichés, cultural appropriation and romantism.

Goons have their very own language style and mannerisms, which can serve to identify them, even when they try to disguise themselves as normalfags, channers or Holla Forumstards.

Coming from the people who tried to conquer europe violently at least twice and wipe out the europeans and propagate their culture, that is rich.

ANy examples? The only way I can spot them (apart from when they openly post SJW shit) is to check their following list.

It's only bad when you're doing it.

forums.eveonline.com/
Read and study.

How many rapefugees is spain taking in again, orwere they able to pull "fuck off you war mongering cockroaches" proper?

Yes. Very much so. It's even noticeable on tiny niche boards.

Holy shit.

THERE'D HAVE BEEN NO CORRUPTION IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR VIEWS AND CLICKS,SNAKE

Said is also a massive fucking fraud whose work should only be examined in that context. There are tons of pieces written about him but here's a good one:

worldaffairsjournal.org/article/enough-said-false-scholarship-edward-said

Again, this is why you don't reason with them. Just insult them and move on. Reason and logic don't apply to them.

That's a goon. You don't even insult them. It'd just reinforce their raison d'être.

You know what? Fuck it. I'm just going to link it and let you decide.

boards.4chan.org/m/thread/14596636/how-do-we-fix-m

This is /m/. Pay close attention to

So with this Crash Override Network thing. There literally is a staff, and one of it's member is harassing women who required help?

They weren't paying enough, I bet.

Remember how CommonCore basically makes SJWs?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/762703430137868288
onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2016/08/06/dncs-failing-common-core-exposed-by-wikileaks

DNC's failing Common Core exposed by WikiLeaks
[…]

> “[The Common Core is] a political third rail that we should not be touching at all,” Walker admonished fellow Democrats. “[I request you to] get rid of [references to local control of education, because] most people want local control of education.”
[…]

> He goes on to tell how the Democratic campaign to stay in control in the White House continues to unabashedly assert that big government should take more control of education and continue its power grab — all the while maintaining that its increased presence in instruction is “for the children.”
[…]

So if you want to piss of King Nigger and Shillary, and help prevent creation of minds that are not logical, help spread the good news.
They're terrified people will learn the vast majority hates Common Core, and they are not alone.
Get the majority to speak out.

Wow

wewlad
archive.is/2jgSv

This thread looks similar to what is currently happening with out Holla Forums.

Holy shit, it really is overrun with SJWs.

How much law fail does it need for mob justice and violent vigilantism to rise?

Yea I sometimes browse the 4chan Holla Forums and I see a lot of people using typical SJW language, not something you ever saw before the exodus.

Educate yourself, pleb.

Thing about mob justice is that it doesn't work well when the most powerful weapons a common person can get is a butter knife.

Fun fact: British gun control laws stemmed from the end of WWI when the Brit government reneged on paying their soldiers. A very large protest formed in London by angry, armed veterans and the government feared being overthrown, so a deal was struck and they paid up.

At the end of WWII, Britain wasn't having it. They followed the war almost immediately with gun control laws, targeting more powerful weapons first. As the years went by, they kept making those controls stronger and stronger, until the total ban back in the 1990s. Today you can have a SWAT team called on you for a single round of .22LR ammo.

That still doesn't excuse the fact no UK people who do have access to guns (cops, swat, returning soldier) doesn't just go full Exterminatus in those areas.
Cops won't go in, and there's no CCTV to convict them.

What the fuck is the Groundhog story about? I'm fucking scared.

archive.is/eu5K3#selection-1717.0-1717.28

I left my beloved /m/ behind two years ago. The pain has been replaced with quiet rage..

What is it with these people and openly advocating covering up shit just because "the 'bad guys' will use it to hurt our reputation?" Like they realize that makes them look like complete dicks, right?

It was my only board. It's painful to watch what it's become.

Clubs and rocks are traditional lynch mob weapons. Worked well over 15,000 years.

It's a story about natural law - if you can use mob force to take something then it's yours.

The same sort of no-answer bullshit that a teacher can use to twist a kid's head into an uninquisitive husk, or "do wrong o do right"- but only the right as dictated by school, media, and "good" parents.

Which is why the NRA guys going
isn't crazy, or aggressive. It's the only way.

The police don't care. Being selected to be a cop in the UK isn't like here in Burgerland. Due to the fears of infiltrators and informers during the Troubles in Northern Ireland, UK police are selected first and foremost based on having an incredible, provable, untarnished propensity for sucking the government's dick. Loyalty to the government first, all other considerations second. They'd never go against the grain and just clean house in some rape-gang's neighborhood. They're good little Tommies.

And what's funny is that literally the only person to ever make that claim is Double Dragon himself. Seriously, he's used "MUH GAMERGATE BOOGEYMAN, ONLY THEY HATE ME" to try and avoid being banned from at least five different weeb Wikis (and failed). I swear, if he was more active on Twitter, he'd be giving Scooby Wu a run for his money in the "GamerGate is the reason I'm not a winner" department.

That it's okay to overconsume your own resources, because you can always steal somebody else's when you're done.

Wow, and I thought my country had some fucked up education.

So a story about america?

it's about immigrants. if your own country is a shithole with no resources, infiltrate someone else's country via subterfuge, trick the existing residents into letting you in by manufacturing a "crisis", then proceed to rape and pillage the shit out of everything you can.

So basically what we see in Europe currently.

Any attempts to bring attention to problems get you mocked. Any attempts to rectify it yourself will get you arrested. Brexit cannot save us from this.

I love how to SJWs and twitter and now even cuckchan it seems, reddit is like a big scary boogeyman. It's fucking hilarious to me because reddit use to be tumblr tier, it's users total jokes. Now cuckchan is the neutered rat, and reddit is scary? So how do they see Holla Forums? This must be the 10th level of hell to them.

There are always other weapons.

kek. But seriously weren't most immigrants to America driven by religious conflict?

Oh Britain, you are really fucked.

Not even the Brexit is going to fix you.

The forest around the garden was very quiet.

The summer had been hot, and the poor groundhog was resting in the shade of a beautiful tree. For a long time, there had been no rain. The ground outside the garden was cracked and dry. Plants had died and even the bark and leaves on the trees had gone away.

The groundhog had wandered for a long time become coming across a beautiful garden. And there was no one else in the garden, which had surprised him very much! And so the groundhog, having eaten until he was no longer hundry, and drank until he was no longer thirsty, had started to work on a big project. He would claim the garden as his own, and build a fence to keep people from stealing his food. This way, the garden wouldn't be all eaten up like everything else, and he could make it last and take care of his family. He had just finished putting the last fence post in place and sat down by the gate to rest. After so much pain and wandering and work, he finally had a safe place to call home.

As he rested, a group of animals came out of the ruined forest. There was a rabbit, and porcupine, and many others. Their leader was a lady whitetail deer, who had one eye and walked with a limp. She had a mean scowl on her face and walked up to the groundhog.

The groundhog thought she looked like trouble. The other animals had eaten every leaf and blade of grass in the forest already, and this one had probably come for his garden next!

"Go away!" he shouted. "I found the garden, and this is my food!" He growled at the other animals and they all ran away as fast as they could. "It's sad." thought the groundhog, but there wasn't enough food in the garden for everyone, and if he didn't take good care of it, there wouldn't even be enough for him when winter came.

Back in the forest, the mean hag whitetail was making a plan. "Let's go back tomorrow. I have an idea." she said. Early the next morning, the whitetail went back to the garden carrying several large bags. "Run groundhog!" she said. "A fierce rainstorm is coming, and I'm going to cover the animals with these bags to keep them from being soaked to death."

"Give me a bag too!" the groundhog asked. He was suspicious of the whitetail, but if she was telling the truth, the bag would save him. "If she is really willing to help me," thought the groundhog, "then after the rains I shall share a little food with them before I send them away. It will only harm the garden a little, and I can do that much for them, I think."

"Okay," said the whitetail with a grin. "Let me help you put it on."

The white tail carefully put the bag over the groundhog, then she quickly tied a rope around and around the groundhog's body so he couldn't move. All the other animals came running to help get the groundhog to the fence. After that, the white tail opened the gate and all the animals rushed in and stuffed themselves on food. The poor groundhog was locked outside by his own fence, and slowly suffocated to death in the tightly sealed bag. Moral: Never trust outsiders who want something that you have.

Why did the groundhog build the fence?

Why do you think the animals ran out of food in the forest?
__________.

How did the thieves get into the garden?

What words do you think describe the groundhog?

How cancer is /vg/?
I want to talk about R6:S but most of the people who play it are on /k/

I'd imagine they think we're all pedos because we allow loli.

Yeah, they fled so they can follow their religion without prosecution. During the 20th century it was mostly Fascism and Communism after that.

I just got home from my job, where I sort through garbage all day.

Show me more garbage.

Here you go:
www.twitter.com
You're welcome.

Jonathan_Macintosh.jpg

FAL

Brexit re-established what the majority actually was like Trump in the US.

I'm one of the dying species of Germans that shot an assault rifle and machine gun during military service. Then they abolished the service and all youth after that will never have any experience with firearms.

Is Trump doing well in the polls? I just want to live in interesting times.

Polls are lies. All of them.

All this talk about guns reminds me I really want to buy myself a gun. It's a bit difficult to get in France, but I have never committed a crime so I'd probably just have to see the police and show I'm neither a nigger nor a mudslime, and after showing I can hold my shit together with one in my hands, it'd supposedly be done.
… thing is, it's expensive as hell, and I'm just one NEET. I'd need to buy the gun AND a safe for it…

Polls are rigged to show Hillary winning by a longshot. If you really want to know, check how many viewers Hillary is getting per rally and compare it to Trump.
Also, Trump gets 1k people attending his rally at least, while Hillary struggles to get 200.

Yes. This man is the rancid, orange-colored garbage juice that pools at the bottom of the bins, soggy masses of drowned maggots turgidly spilling onto the sorting table, the sickly sweet stench of botulism seeping into my nostrils in the August humidity.

That's what this man is.

I mean, a gun safe is a no-brainer. I wouldn't want some nignog breaking into my house and stealing my guns.

The safe is because it's a legal necessity in France. We're literally forbidden from owning a gun without a safe where it sits at all times.

Problem is, you can't even be too sure of those numbers either.

Are you sure about that? longroom.com/polls

What's the best dirt we have on Gamespot and Eurogamer? KIA has some new "tiers" thing with their archiving rules where neither are mandatory to archive. Should either/both be mandatory to archive and what's the best evidence of it? What other sites are they missing?

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/wiki/index/lists
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4wjcjf/announcing_rule_6_archive_required_tiers_and/

I want to make a post critiquing that and other things but it's hard to evaluate because people move around so much between different sites.

Gamespot at least has Corriea and Rene with serious COIs in current staff but it was from when they were writing for Polygon and The Escapist rather than Gamespot itself (Escapist one got retroactive disclosure, but not from the writer):

deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=gamespot

deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=eurogamer

I remember Eurogamer as being anti but they adopted a new ethics policy recently, I don't know if it also had a change in behavior:

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/03/eurogamer-updates-ethics-policy/

Gooberglop BTFO

?t=15m3s

But how do you stop Mr D.nu for stealing you're guns if they're in the safe

Yes, they should. They have both been shown to be completely sold out to corporations, ready to sell ads and obviously adapt their reviews for the marketers' pleasure; and they have posted a few articles that felt very polygon/kotaku-tier too.

Do you have any specific examples I can use?

I'd still suggest getting a shotgun license, since the way things are going you are likely to need it before your life is over. I'd love to do so myself but I'm mentally ill so I'm guaranteed to be rejected.

With a perfectly legal gardening tool.

Wow. Those comments are cancer. And as far as orientalism and europeanism, midf blatantly lie about how they did not attempt to violently take over europe, make black folks slaves for centuries, and lump asians into their cause to make themselves seem more legit. It is disturbing.

Don't lie to us, even having spoons in Britain is illegal.

I figured, but it would have been the next thing I'd recommend after owning a rifle of some kind.

And I don't need to keep them in the safe at all times in burgerland. Just for when I'm away for long periods of time. Alternatively, handguns under the bed if I happen to be home when a thief enters and doesn't leave. God bless VA and castle laws.

Problem comes from actual rigged vote.
Voters voting more than once, electronic voting machines altering the result, etc.

Well, for gamespot, the most obvious one is the kane and lynch 2 incident, where a reviewer was actually fired for giving a game a score that was deemed too low while the site itself was plastered in ads for it.
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/116360-Jeff-Gerstmann-Explains-His-Departure-From-Gamespot
Don't have anything on eurogamer right now though, sorry.

A self-destruct mechanism.

The issue is the management who were responsible for that don't work there anymore. Back when Giant Bomb was acquired by CBS Gerstmann did a stream with the owner talking about it, and while obviously he would be biased in favor of his new employer I believe their claims that it happened because the management people were new and then they don't happen to work there anymore. And that was years ago, honestly the bigger issue is that even in the past couple years all the people I can find dirt on have since switched sites.

Eurogamer recently broke a story on NX rumors, presented as if it were fact. There were absolutely no sources provided of any kind.
Super clickbait-y, if you ask me. That warrants archival, IMO.

Gamespot also published the info in a similar fashion, but only after many others had done so.

There is no indication whatsoever of the place fixing itself up, or even having the intention of doing so. They have fucked up repeatedly, and until they try to clean up and admit their failures from the past, they're to be assumed fucked up.
Look at the escapist. They were part of the shit crowd, but when they were pushed in front of a mirror, they admitted fucking up, got rid of all the faggots, hired new, better people, revamped their entire editing room greatly and showed consistently that they were indeed interested in being a better site.
Gamespot is a site that gets bought out regularly and everybody knows it.

That's always a risky thing in journalism though. Sometimes, the "no sources" is simply "a source that needs to stay anonymous". It's understandable and a journalist's credibility relates heavily onto the relevance of that source even through anonimity. Basically, a respectable journo can go "ten anonymous people who work for nintendo's uncles", and you believe he indeed talked to those people but can't say exactly who they are for whatever ethical reasons.

HAAH WAAW, based nigga

They appealed to supposed multiple anonymous sources. If they verified them properly there isn't necessarily anything wrong with that. We won't know if their sources were legitimate until the information itself is debunked or validated.

archive.is/KbDNM

That's a saw, you fucking retard, you might as well defend your self with kitchen knife, at least you're more likely to actually cut shit.

archive.is/qVHKg
This shit reminds me of the brexit polls.

damn he sounds like a great bro

Also, sage for offtopic, but the latest Holla Forums sings just came out and it's beddy gud

>Nintendo NX is this, connects to this, and supports that.

Any respectable outlet would've put an unmissable "RUMOR" tag at the start of the headline, and not spoken so definitively about what the 'confirmed' details are, even if they knew for sure how accurate their sources were.

If even one of these details is wrong when Nintendo actually shows off the thing, and people remember Eurogamer as the press source, then their reputation and reliability is significantly fucked.
Having a "RUMOR" tag is a get-out-of-criticism-free card everyone else uses all the time, and they've foolishly wasted it.

Sure, but having a big "RUMOR" at the top of your article gives it less clicks, since people will be less likely to believe it or give it relevance

The rumors were super-generic, but that's beside the point.
Presentation matters, and I don't think this headline and subtitle is reasonably honest.

In a world where 90% of people won't even read the damn article, that's a problem. Hell, all they'd have to do to get my approval is change it to
or some permutation thereof.

Not to many people are proud to disclose they're a butcher. Good for him, it's an honorable profession.

Which is why it should not have been presented as fact.

I bet he gives sage, meat themed advice to the local children.

We've had this problem with the polls since before Brexit. I wouldn't rule Trump out even if he were behind by 10%.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2015#Opinion_polling_inaccuracies_and_scrutiny

It's an anonymous sources. We don't know how well they verified it or the names of the sources, but they do. That's my point.

If 3 Nintendo employees gave you the same information and you confirmed they were all real Nintendo employees would you assume they were all lying? It's not very different from the Niche Gamer interviews with anonymous devs and the like. Of course if the information turns out to be wrong then they obviously didn't verify enough, but there could easily be a good reason why they're so confident.

Chasing clicks in the short-term will not help these businesses survive in the long-term. People are so sick of the practice, even the normalfag farms like Facebook are officially pushing back against it.
twitter.com/SavedYouAClick/status/761246823675793408

Not even msnbs is going with a lead that big and they are already cooking the polls pretty fucking hard to put him behind 12 points

Wow, it's almost like the average person has better business sense than most corporate douchebags.

That's their estimate of the probability of winning, not the vote share, you silly sausage.

Its still fucking retarded

Twice detached from reality just so they can make up any number and always have a copout.
So basically

murderfish a shit

sealion.club/resources/Vivian_James_-_The_Politics_of_GamerGate.pdf

You and I both know that this policy will not be fairly applied. Left like gawker will equal news, while right like anything that runs afoul the narritive will be clickbait, no matter how true or non clickbait it actually is.

I'm still interested if anyone can answer this question. Which part of the Skype log is supposed to relate to sexual harassment?

Bingo. Thats what the policy will be in a nutshell.

The sexual harassment accusations are public, as far as I know the log is only related because he participated in it, showing his involvement with CON.

The part where one of the guys helping for CON's inception sexually abused around twenty girls, and that many of the other members openly liked and supported the guy before it all became public.

Though I think his involvement with CON was already public too? Maybe they show the extent of his involvement? I'm not sure but I haven't done more than skim the logs.

Can't believe those guys I pay to protect my business are actually burning down other people's businesses.
Can't believe it's not the Mafia.

Thanks, that's what I couldn't glean despite trying to following this.

You'll need this.

Eegh, camp on the dick. Ow.

Clamp.

Is it wrong that I want humanity as a whole to reduce themselves to a dystopia waging one man wars on each other with cybernetic augments and nanomachines just from listening to Revengeance music?

Burn it all down.

Okay, maybe at least not one man wars. That would be a retarded ticking time bomb.

And even if such inconsistencies were exposed, Facebook's audience wouldn't give a fuck. Which is a shame.

They would say "I am upset" then proceede to do nothing.

I tweeted that part from the vice article about japanese games making stereotypes about asians -amusingly, the tweet exploded with FARTs, pretty new feeling, tons of weebs-, and Mike Diver, Vice gaming's UK editor, tried to make fun of me, sarcastically saying my tweet was the best commentary I could find and that I was missing the point
I replied to him that he needed to grow up and take courses on art/culture, then that bloggers like him suck for caring about nothing but looking smart and that they advocated for cowardly and inoffensive art, then told him off by asking him if that was finer commentary for him.
… he replied to the "looking smart" part by joking about him being incapable of that since he can't even dress himself
and I'm looking at the screen wondering how I'm supposed to take this. Is that, like, a joke ? Is it a "getcha" or some shit ? Is he just retarded ? Is it meant to be funny ? Is that the best he can do ?
Why can't these people at least even fucking try once in a while, gosh

God fucking damn it! Not even drinking root beer will suffice my anger right now!

Drink hard rootbeer.

He basically just posted >implying at you

Val BTFO.

(You)

THESE FUCKS BETTER NOT TOUCH MY GODDAMN YAKUZA GAMES
3 WAS BAD ENOUGH WHEN THEY REMOVED HOSTESS CLUBS

Come on, man, you should know by now that their strategy is "when in doubt, be a snarky jackass."

Ah fuck

I know, I know, but it never happened to me before, so it just looked like it came out of nowhere

archive.is/FjPi7

SWEDEN YES

S
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

How long till Vice closes comments.

It's a useful trade and honest job, far more than say clickbait jaggoffs.

Cleanse thyself of thine filth, faggot named Sweden, before a man of greater measure comes by to do it without thine "assistance."

Australia and sweden are so retarded.

twitter.com/burgeroise/status/762519158613430272

I expect nothing less from that faggot.

These people are fucking insane

Xythar even tries to say it is GG lying about those leaks and then says it is bad for CON to support sexual abuse but then talks about how GG is worse for using it to their benefit.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Also, I installed windows 7, under any reason install Windows 10 guys, that thing fuck up your power source, it consume more energy than the power source can produce and burn it to a crisp

Never going to anyways. I love Windows 7 just for its look and sound.

Fucking retard.

That article is basically Fudd 101. Classic d&c and regressive 'how do you do fellow kids' bullshit shilling. Surprise surprise it's from Vox and tries to graft sweden-yes cuckoldry to clapistan.
It's about the right to bear arms.
Right now the one of the most effective personal arms happens to be a firearm. But if in the future 'arms' becomes a direct energy blaster, armed self defense via technological means against all types of threats, the concept still stands. The first amendment was not about a hand cranked press either.
Fudd as fuck. I have nothing against legal hunting, but I personally am not much of a hunter. And I still think and believe the 1st and 2nd amendment is one of the most important concept in legal history in the world. Because the 2nd has jackshit all to do with hunting as a legal concept.
This is the part where it superficially sounds good, but in actuality is nothing more than an attempted guilt trip to surrender your arms. If you are a responsible armed citizen, no one has the right to enforce guilt tripping you into surrendering your property to assuage someone else's virtue signalling and grave standing. Which brings up the next predictable step.
How many liquor bottles must be disposed of when someone drinks and drives? Even though that liquor is owned by someone who never has and never will drink and drive? What about the car itself, why does anyone need a car that goes that fast anyway. Why can't we all just have a breathalyzer lock installed in every cars? Hmm, maybe because of a concept called personal responsibility? Or not inflicting some kafka-esque retarded socialist pre-emptive collective punishment?

Anyways I have Windows 10 for one week just to test it and well I have to buy a new Power source before putting windows 7 again.

that thing cost me 35 dollars

Fuck, I'm getting bored lately.

To the goobers on mobile, what swf player do you use? All kinds of legitimately fun to porn games I can download along with tons of flash in general.

The phrase "responsible people" is the stupid part since it is the "goverment" that decides what "responsible" is, not some org. And as soon as you say "no" to them in the slightest, guess who is classified as a "flight risk". Why jackasses like this never understand, I have no clue.
Oh, and the last big mass shooting, was a "responsible gun owner" who
WAS VETTED BY THE FBI. TWICE
And as long as mexico and DEMOCRATS SEE FIT TO SMUGGLE ILLEGAL FIREARMS WHILE AT THE SAME TIME BEGGING FOR GUN BANS there will always be bad gun owners and psychos will always find a way to get ahold of a gun. Also, isin't americas population more than 1000% the size of swedens? The whole "700% more deaths thing loses strength when comparing ratios there is less gun deaths per the population of the same size.

And lets be honest, the swiss have better regulations than swedenand in my opinion the states too. I hope he enjoys getting cucked by somalian and syrian men.

>tfw someone uses the image you cropped

Anyways how has your day been Gaymergays? We still smug about the skeletons pouring out of CON's closet?

Don't kid about that. I can promise you they will do all this at least in canada or sweden.

I'm no lawyer. But if there was a serious crime committed, eg: sexual assault. And anti-gg people covers it up because of muh narrative. I thought there was a legal term for that, obstruction of justice? Interfering with an investigation? Any case, my 2 cents on it if there is evidence for it. Send and report it to the authorities, actual cops and fbi and sheeit. Anti GG is fucked up, but if that shit is true it crosses the line into criminal. Something that seems to be a reoccuring pattern with them.

Obstruction, and if they hide or tamper with evidence, that too.

Polls don't matter till November. That's what pollsters say so any data from them don't matter till that month.

He never asked for this.

He really is.

oh, look at-
Go away fart

OOOOOOOOOOHHH
MISOGYNY

Day has been good. Slept in, went to the LGS and picked up a couple things via trade-in. Got some Sanic on the way home. Yard mowed.

Gotta do laundry tonight and then back to work tomorrow. This be the shitposting hour.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Not Fart. I didn't notice his name until I posted it. Thats a name I haven't heard in a while.

I still can't believe he managed to get his foot in the door to write content for gaming sites just because he "is good at finding information," AKA, stealing it from Anons before it's even verified. Same bullshit, different asshole.

Wish I could say I was joking, but there are people that believes banning objects will make bad -people- go away. Ie: the mandatory breathalyzer lock idea I've read more than once in the auto section and editorial of my city's rag. And some of them are not just random plebs, they are editors of a newsrag, or politicians that if they could, would pass all that draconian retardation yesterday.

No jokes, if there is serious evidence of criminal shenanigans, report their asses to the cops. The absurd humor of having an organization of e-scammers called CON aside. It's like hearing a fire department hiring a possible suspected arsonist for their fire crew chief.

Holy fuck, I can't believe that faggot hasn't killed himself yet.

They would pass it, but then be one of the first to violate the laws or try and bullshit why they are exempt and then break a different law. Yeeland or whatever that chink who supportet thompson and anita is a prime example of this. Wants to ban guns, but has been caught trafficing illegal firearms on more than 1 occasion. Why he is not behind bars and somehow still a senator is a good question.

That brings back memories

hes is

Leland Yee? He's going behind bars. However 5 years seems light, would not be surprised if it's mostly due to hard left dems covering their own.

archive.is/C53BL

They acrually put him in jail. Good. I hope he gets shanked by someone he fucked over.

Probably will end up with 2 and "good behavior" and given a lucrative job as a person to speak out against guns, all the while smuggling guns again.

Only five years for gun running and racketeering? What the flying fuck?
So did he use his mob connections to smuggle himself to Barbados, or is he actually doing time?

Nintendo may very well be the stupidest fucking company on the planet.

I hope someone made a backup, for no other reason than to poit out when the mag became pure shit hint, when future press became the pub with the escort working there before working at treehouse

Do we have das baker? I'd bake, but I'm off to bed in a few minutes

All good questions and valid concerns, since I personally would not believe he is literally behind bars until I see pics or vids of him going to the greybar hotel either. Unfortunately that's the latest published info I can find at the moment.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700 OR AT PAGE 14, WHATEVER HAPPENS FIRST

(BAKE ME UP)

PUT THE YEAST INSIDE

(CAN'T BAKE UP)

DELETE THIS

SLICE MEEEEEE

SHITPOSTING MODE: ENGAGED

any games you guys are looking forward to this fall?

Another day of dealing with a full time job. It's not a bad job at all, though today I had to stay a bit longer due to certain deadlines coming up that it's getting iffy if we'll get things sent out in time.

Also, my PC monitor finally crapped out. And now it's finally giving me an excuse to pull out the 32" 720p LCD I replaced with a 40" 1080p LCD.

Seriously though, coming home to some relaxation, vidya gamin', and cultist salt always brings a smile to my face.

I haven't bought a game since 2011

I got EDF a little bit ago and I love it. I've been enjoying games lately but this fall I don't know anything good. It all looks like disappointment. I'm looking forward to NMS being a shit show.

Very few if any new stuff looks that interesting to me in current year. Unless there is a new game by Vanillaware\Kamitani, runic studios. I got more than enough classic games backlog to keep me occupied. Mostly just looking forward to s2 of konosuba animu.

not really but i just bought an Atelier game that was on sale long time ago and playing that instead

I actually just picked it up myself on PS4.
It's amazing that there's still games that can have actual gameplay and still be just plain silly and fun.

Our resident progressive elite chips in on why people, mainly women like Suicide Squad, his reasoning?

Well, I was looking forward to Gravity Rush 2, but it's out in JP december and I don't know moon. Was hoping Ace Combat 7 would get some news and I fear it's going to be a never ever now, and KoFXIV is really not clicking with me after playing the demo which sucks since I like 2k2UM, XI, and XIII. So now I'm just loading up some DS flash carts and playing older games I've neglected.

Awhellnaw. Did Movieblob just try to Chipmansplain why women can not have their own opinion? That is sexist as fuck in current year, Bob.

Just because the villains are the protagonists doesn't mean they're superheroes, you ignorant, fat fuck.

I wish I could get paid to post really stupid opinions on the internet.

Shantae says hi.

Oh shit I completely forgot about Shantae.

Will Smith got more screentime than she did.

Cold Steel 2 is this fall…

I hope they will offer the full soundtrack and tinkerbat transformation dlc for everyone even if it is at a markup. I wish I could have put more towards the game.

archive link btw
archive.is/Xo0Hq

Is Blob a #imwithher supporter I wonder? Because he may have commited a doubleunplusgood doublewrongthink. :^)

He is a Shillary shill, actually. Bought the "Bernie Bros" narrative hook, line, and sinker.

As said on the last threads, check out the critics who shilled Cisbusters as the second coming of feminism's messiah and Suicide Squad as evil misogynist Hollywood's attempt to upheld the status quo.

And then check out the opening weekend box office for both movies.

I don't want to be alive anymore.

There's probably a sub-rule to "everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is problematic," that goes something along the lines of "everything is American, everything is made for America, everyone should comply with American (AKA, San Francisco) standards."

He was saying that bernie supporters were mysogynists before it was popular.

No, you get to live. No live for them though. And imagine the shitstorm if they said muslim literature is too muslim or forbid, jewish entertainment is too jewish. This is sheer raciam.

Hey so I'm making a checklist.

What are some of the main revoltfag arguments we keep hearing everyone?

etcetera. I'm making a thing.

Then Blob has regressed so far he is barely the level of an amoeba. A giant, diabetes prone amoeba made of fat and stupid.

It's a great time to be alive. It is very possible you will see the majority of socjus eat itself alive in the upcoming years, if not year.

Include the following:

Did we ever find out who the calarts defiler is

but this is true

hi Val

This one doesn't need to be contested because its true

but he is

the whole push of "marche is a furry"

Fair enough, I just found it suspicious that Val and Acid were bashed to hell, all while Baconfromhell was tripfagging it up.

So I was watching the latest episode of New Game, and I thought of that recent 'anime is bad because of T&A' piece. I hope the author is still watching it and was triggered by the latest episode since they kicked it up a notch. It feels good knowing the SJW will never get a foothold here.

Val being a faggot is true. Also, Val is no doubt is a leaderfagging wannabe, a "holier than thou" at that while calling everyone who either disagrees with him or calls him out of his bullshit as "shills". Those parts are true too.

Thats true too

What happened to the Nep Nep avatarfag on twitter?

This fucking cunt…

archive.is/EIRpn

I never really knew how bad this guy was, but holy shit.

hes sort of retarded & paranoid & kept feeding the fucking trolls

Acid just likes to bait them. Marche being a furry is just shit posting. I agree with the rest of the things in though

Well, he kind of is. Then again, so am I. I can admit it though…

Anyway here's what I've got so far. Anything missing?

The real enemy was the SJWs / Political Thinktanks / Academia / Jews all along!

#GamerGate is obsessed with PR. The Media will never like you!

#GamerGate had nothing to do with Gawker dying, it was all Hulk Hogan!

Reddit ruined #GamerGate!

Acid Man killed #GamerGate on Holla Forums!

Mark killed #GamerGate on Holla Forums!

#GamerGate never got any journalists fired or removed!

#GamerGate wasted money on pointless charities for PR! They adopted a sea lion for God's sake!

Lo-Ping co-opted #GamerGate for his industry connections!

CulfofVivian was a scammer and a fraud!

SPJ Airplay was a failure, and SPJ later awarded Kotaku for their journalism!

SPJ Airplay 2 was a scam and never even happened!

Intel gave 300 million dollars to Sarkeesian!

You should have boycotted game developers!

Niche Gamer is unethical just like Kotaku!

Zoe Quinn and the others even got to stand in front of the United Nations because of #GG!

#GamerGate worships Milo Yiannoupolis, a degenerate homosexual!

#GamerGate is too open and inclusive, they've been co-opted!

#GamerGate should have [made the fight political] / [let Holla Forums run the show] from the start!

Deepfreeze is a blacklist, that's hypocracy!

InternetAristocrat was right about #GG's failures, and Ethics cucks ran him off!

Operation: Torrential Downpour was a boycott, and it failed. Destroying Allison Rapp, a Nintendo employee, for her political views was more important.

But enough of that, holy fucking shit on Cancerware, how many of the old crew from 20 years back are still in that dung hole?

A monogamous furry.

Less calls everyone a shill and more can't tell when it is time to be a condescending ass or not when another user gives an imput.

Where do I rank on the faggotry scale?

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Forgot some stuff about common core

Well, ruined is a strong word, but they've definitely been a large supplier of MUH PR this whole time

Here's some oldies: archive.is/7ERUL#selection-67257.0-67287.83

Correction: any race or ethnicity besides white or east asian. Because apparently the only other ethnicity that actually does shit well in America cannot be oppressed either.

It still boggles my mind that it's perfectly okay for certain people to be openly racist in [CURRENT YEAR]. And that they're employable, no less. Like I'm pretty sure that even in the most racist shithole of the 1950's, if you were this openly contemptuous of people, no one would have wanted to associate with you.
Have you personally been called racial slurs to your face, Manveer? Did a white person at least do it while taking a selfie on Twitter? No? In fact, you very likely may have come from a very well-to-do family, like every other openly racist "minority" ever? Hm.
Christ, I can't imagine how rainbow-haired Bioware's HR department must be if he hasn't been shitcanned yet.