I have a burning feeling that a woman will save our race

I have a burning feeling that a woman will save our race.

A charismatic one that can lead, one filled with fury off the gods.

She will be a strong woman skilled in battle, yet Chaste and righteous.

She will command respect from the men of our race, but they shalt not lust for her.

She shall rule our race with an iron fist of the swastika

Tomyris?

Fake and gay.

Women can't lead won't lead.

They belong in the kitchen, and in the maternity ward.

The war of women is the war of wombs.

They long for the strong horse and the strong whip and the strong hand, and protest too much.

A submissive woman is a happy woman.

Reproduce.

Sounds like you're buying into the divine feminine New Age BS too much. The divine feminine drives the divine masculine and vice versa. Goddess worship is just as bad as God worship without realizing that to essentially be god you've managed to combine both the divine feminine and masculine within yourself and thus become "whole" again returning back to the start.

Given we're nowhere near that achievement, we are however, approaching the cyclical period of the galactic calendar where we're returning to a more feminine oriented order. Feminism has nothing to do with that either. It's anti-feminine and closer to masculine.

I'd rather kill myself than be "saved" by a woman

Huehue babylon the whore is not a physical women faggot. Sage for kike D&C thread.

Female "leaders" are like dress sabres. They're utterly useless but they look good in uniform leading a parade. I wouldn't put it past a prudent leader to use a female figurehead. If I still did /tg/ stuff I'd probably steal OP's faggoty post to use in a tabletop campaign or something.
Sage for LARP thread.

That is the one part of your post I believe.
Get some antibiotics.

Do you want to live forever, user?

Nah.

Yes I do sister

I have a burning feeling that a large cactus will save our race

a green one, filled with chlorophyll

it will be a spiky cactus, yet aesthetically pleasing

it will command respect from other creatures, but they will not go near it because it'll poke them

it will rule our race by kind of sitting there

i just said something with the exact amount of substance as you did, but with slightly more realism

So a woman with qualities that women usually don't have a single one of let alone all of the above is gonna save us? You need to lay off the movies user. Besides, if you actually understood the true nature of women, you'd never follow one anyway.

Daily reminder that if civilizational cycles proceed as usual, Kalki will return in all her divine glory and vengeance by 2025. Her incarnation may be man or woman, but either way you will know it instinctively when you see it. Hitler was the lightning and the Sun, but too much sun and not enough lightning, which is why he failed, the next incarnation of Kalki will be lightning and sun in equal measures and usher in the end of the Kali Yuga and Jewish tyranny.

Holy shit, what a fucking faggot. This is what happens to weak minds when you base all your anti-muslim campaign on feminism. Sage goes in all fields

What you're describing is a man with a vagina.
Something that pretty much doesn't exist, and for pretty good reason.

Just give me back Hitler and Goebbels and I'll be happy.

Peyote?

At least lose the reddit spacing before you try to samefag.

Go back to reading your straight shota mangas.

NOPE
Women only give power to men she thinks deserve it. Though perhaps a certain woman's violent death will cause the happening and DOTR?

Ancient women were warriors in Scandinavia…

There are women that name the Jew while men refuse

niqqa its the
step up yo game

Don't want to intentionally kike up this thread with Freud's autism, but "chicks" with spears/swords are gay bruh