Welp the kikes have pulled out the 'big guns'

nydailynews.com/news/national/transgender-navy-seal-slams-trump-banning-servicemembers-article-1.3358836

archive.fo/zXDWZ

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-transgender-ban-wall-642456?amp=1
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/must-read-amputee-iraq-war-vets-tweet-storm-defending-military-ban-transgenders-going-viral/
twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish OR jew OR jews OR israel from:jrsalzman&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

disgusting

send it to meet Pence

top fucking lel. hopefully they continue to give airtime to these circus freaks.

The US military is a joke

Haha how the fuck do only a couple thousand trannies cost over 8 million to have their cosmetic knife wound installed?

Trump didn't even say anything about being "worthy", he said that trannies are too expensive.
How about at that face-to-face meeting, that tranny agrees to pay for his surgeries and hormone drugs and whatnot out of his own pocket instead of on the taxpayers' dime?

And what are you going to do when he tells you you're not worthy?
You're going to rage like a little faggot and get the shit busted out of you by Secret Service.

Pence will be waiting for it in the conversion shed behind the White House

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tranny Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on transphobic goyim, and I have over 300 confirmed GRIDS infections. I am trained in dilation and I’m the top HRT expert in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another bigot. I will poz you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of chosen people across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your presidency. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can attempt suicide in over seven hundred ways, and that’s pre-op. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Soylent Corporation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your bigoted T Cells off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Drumpf.

The fucking President shit-talked and embarrassed a protester on national television, and this fag thinks he won't repeat his policy to his face? Fucking lel.

Hahahahahaa How the fuck are trannies real. Nigga just keep them out of your military. Like nigga if you have a dick you're a man.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE CIS

So, shall we dig and destroy this mutilated freak's last vestiges of life?

I can't stop fucking laughing. I couldn't take anyone not even a chad saying that seriously. The sad part is that is probably exactly its mindset after mkultra.

Some faggot posted this shit at me on Twitter earlier on a thread under Steve King's twitter. Went to his fucking Cuckepedia page and it openly states that he didn't even become a burden until AFTER he retired from the Navy.

You faggot you did good work user.

(checked)
God bless you fine gentlen.

Oh they will, they do it with one GUY in Australia too. The best part about these diversity people in you know they're just going to be thankful they got the 'job' of being a token whatever so every viewpoint they push will be sellout agenda prime.

Meanwhile the elite laugh that they can force this down people's throats.

Pics or it didn't happen tranny. Badge and insignia pic or gtfo.

beat me to it

His real name is Chris Beck and he stared this journey of faggotry after he left the seals. I remember CNN putting out a doc a few years back so he is probably chummy with them.

This isn't "the kikes", this is just your typical goy neoliberals throwing shit on the walls. Why would (((they))) want to do anything to compromise unit cohesion in a fighting force that has done nothing but shed blood for Israeli and globalist interests with literally every war they've been involved in?

You clearly aren't thinking this through.

topkek

today is a good day

He was suicidal and only joined up to try to die.

Oh Katy Tur's fag transdad is another ex-military transfag.

Why indeed…

Their only goal is to ruin every institution possible with their degeneracy.

Thank you for your service. Now, please kill yourself.

That was my first thought! Thanks for pointing it out. Pathetic move.

Vice president Pence will gladly take Trump's stead.

Proof positive it's just a propaganda tool, they're fucking always from 6.

It quite literally was named seal team 6 as a propaganda tool in order to make the Soviets think there were 5 other seal teams of equal quality
seriously

Meant to add, for reference there are no other seal teams if you didn't know

The left only cares about military affairs when it involves cultural Marxism in the military.

Neither of those have anything to do with our military.

My sides are in orbit for the first time in a decade. Good timing with this

0/10

Why aren't these faggots mad at the generals instead?

And in case any newfags need an example of the difference between "the GOP" and "the right":
www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/john-mccain-backs-transgender-ideology-slams-donald-trumps-policy/
archive.is/Ifo6l

This. This guy was a psy-op hatched under kangnigger's reign, a dark time for the military culturally.

He gave the rookie boypussys someone to look up to.

Dude, my fuckin sides are killing me!

Oh jesus, we have to meme the shit out of this one. G.I. Jane over here.

First off they're pissed because any gains their side makes are supposed to be forever in their mind.
You can't call it "progressive" if you revert back to the mean.
Secondly, they're not mad at the generals because as far as they're concerned, everything bad is from Trump. It's the only way their narratives make any sense.
In their minds, Trump is the only one that wants a wall or trannies out of the military. They never step out of their bubble to realize that many people want these things. If they did realize that, again, they begin to look like idiots.

Is Shapiro pretending to be a kike so he can get away with saying the shit he says? What's his fucking angle?

you have it backwards.

Op here.. This dude is the only tranny I feel bad for. He did 14 combat deployments. And has a purple heart. It is reasonable to assume he got his bell rung more than once by an ied. One of the most common symptom of TBI among men is hormone system disruption. Usually in the form of the anterior pituitary gland being damaged. There is a high chance that as a result of his sacrifices to this nation his body was producing testosterone and estrogen in out of whack proportions and then, lacking proper medical care, turned out like this. This is actually a fucking shame but its too late for him, he might as well be dead. So take him out back and put a meme in his head… Hopefully he will still have a place in valhalla.

Checked.
I wonder if Obama green lit transgender experimentation projects.
Chelsea Manning
This guy.
All these other military trannies.

NOT AN ARGUMENT. Hans get the gas.

no surprise there

I guarantee thats the case.

He can be the first trans Valkyrie to convey fallen warriors to Valhalla.
Very progressive!

That's just Gary Busey in drag. You can't fool me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little transphobe? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on estrogen factories, and I have over 300 poz loads. I am trained in bath house warfare and I’m the top poz pig in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another breeder. I will molest your kids precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, shitlord.

My local news also covered this today by showing some obese black tranny on to explain how evil drumph is. He she it or whatever the fuck it was, did no service to their cause.

What a fucking master stroke.

Why did yesterday's satire become today's reality?

kikes truly are goblins

That video is pretty good OC. If Shapiro is some kind of secret-goy, then he's doing God's work.

Holy shit, the memes, the fuckin memes

It never ceases to amaze me how the first people to use intimidation and threats are always the same individuals who run screaming for the police and lawyers to defend them when the person they are attacking fights back.

I don't understand how they do it. If I did something that cowardly, I'd hate myself and feel like a huge pussy.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH?

A tranny Navy SEAL? Execute it for treason. What it's doing to America's brand is treason.

That is the kike MO, through and through/ Their pets employ the same tactics. Its projection and crying out in pain as they strike you bullshit.

Can confirm Dated an incredibly physically violent bpd woman. She never tried to confront me or browbeat me like a man, she would just wait until my guard was down and try to stab me with something w/o warning

How is it even possible to be this new?

Yes.. a washed up sci-fi actor and a child molesting fat fuck.

Hourly reminder: (((Their))) idea of utopia is a planet full of literal mysterymeat ladyboy concubines with only the ocasional giga nigga for muscle to break up the dysgenic monotony.
Hourly reminder: The people we are up against want to put your son in a dress and fuck him.
RWDS

like SERE training all over again

Then eat him, don't forget that part.

I'm having flash backs to those weight lifters who espouse vegan gains, but they put on all their muscle before they went vegan and you can watch as the years go by they waste away.

We're in trouble now, boys.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO CTR/SHAREBLUE?
Their silence the last 12 hours or so is remarkable.

A lot of them are probably being rounded up right now, no joke. Now if it's their bosses or someone on our side knocking their doors, we'll likely never know.

These M2Fs sure don't act ladylike. Plus that's insubordination.

I imagine the offices are empty right now, the rats are scrambling

NO SHEX FER FAGGOTS

I guess trannies can now add "dishonorable" to one of their many discharges.

Obama is like the time High Times magazine was so stoned they actually thought they were Rolling Stone.

That's not how the military works you larping faggot POS. Also, what SEAL team wants a fucking tranny lunatic fucking things up and getting everyone killed because they suddenly turn suicidal?

I couldn't hold it in, so I slipped out of me goddamned chair. I broke my ass because of you.

Damn son, I think I need new lungs.

Civilians can't be guilty of military insubordination. :^)

underrated

Hell is forever!

My uncle was rejected for having flat feet. My grandfather was rejected because he had a lung infection, once, as a kid. I was rejected because my back hurts and I have a wheat allergy.

Compulsive self-mutilation is so far beyond the limit of what you can be disqualified for it's not even funny. I know you're just fishing for (You)s, though, so here's one. Take it and go.

BRIANNA WU FOR CONGRESS!

I'm trying to redpill a single mother friend who unfortunately is in with a crowd like this, without hurting her or the kid. Much like the bomb squad. Can't go too hard until after the raids.

You can't go to the military if you have lat fleet?!
Does this even matter in a draft?

It takes a real man to dilate, no woman could endure that shit.

Tiny kike's best moment was getting intimidated by a tranny, later that year he began shutting things down.

Today I noticed that the false "MUH FIFTEEN THOUSAND TRANS SOLDIERS" is the new "MUH SIX GORILLION"

Flat feet can't deal with long marches. I don't know if they'd waive that one in a draft, but my grandfather was rejected from the draft for the once-upon-a-time infection 15 years before his number got called. Because again, it might affect lung capacity, which reducing endurance.

You DO NOT WANT medical cases in your military, EVER. One person you train to fight that can't when it comes down to it is no better than training someone who just shoots themselves in the head. It's time, space, and money wasted. War used to be a game of how many casualties you can inflict; now it's a game of how much money you can shoot down with how little money, which is why goatfucking dirt-farmers can do anything at all to us. We'll spend an $85,000 shoulder-launched missile to hit a $5 Soviet surplus mortar tube and its operator with a lifetime net worth of $500. It keeps our guys safer, but it bleeds the fuck out of us economically. You cannot afford to put invalids in military positions because it compromises not only the function that position should have had, but every other position that one collapsing takes down with it.

The problem is that passing bills is a motherfucker right now. It just aint happenin. This way, he gets the funding for the border wall, and maybe they'll pass a bill later to let them in if they waive their right to medical help.

It would have gotten nowhere to try and block medical funding for sex change ops, think of the (((system))).

Also, the WHO considers trans people mentally ill. Do we need/want mentally unstable people in war? NO!

He's a retired seal who went trans after having too many burgers in retirement. Not same thing

WeW

“Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy,”

If he doesn't respect the executive will of the peoples justly elected commander in chief of the combined military might of the United States, if he thinks it is his service which makes him worthy and not the will of the American people to allow him to serve them - then no he isn't worthy. There is a reason why the ultimate head of our military is an elected official and 7/10 times a civilian. We are not second class citizens to servicemen, they are our employees, employed to protect us and serve our interests (in an ideal world anyhow). Fuck this faggot,

Im betting that it converted after it was accepted, and is now relegated to a non combat position.

What I didn't realize before the current year and /sg/ is that most American operators are incompetent retards these days. Apparently, competent people tend to get peer'd out in the process or don't even bother anymore.

Holla Forums isn't your faggot "Skeptic" crowd. I hate faggots, I hate trannies, and I want guns to their heads not in their hands. You're a pussy.
And because I can't help myself, mental illness does, and always should, disqualify you from military training. So you're still wrong. Now kill yourself, cockrider.

Has this been memed yet? This could be the final redpill needed to win over the fence-sitting normalfags.

The people we are up against want to put your son in a dress and fuck him.

That shit needs to be fucking spread.

This was probably the tranny version of MK Ultra's patient zero.

REMEMBER
THIS IS WHAT MALE TO FEMALE POST-OP TRANNIES HAVE TO DO EVERY DAY

What an age we live in.

sheeeiiiittt

Thanks, user. I was about to go get some White Castle. Now I will save those calories for another time.

why
why
W H Y
'W H Y
W H Y

Kek. I can only laugh

I-I didn't know that. Th-thanks… I guess…

Now you will never forget it!

I feel it bears mentioning that Valkyrie were not women or their afterlife forms, but rather female spirits or lesser gods that were never mortal.

The left is a suicide cult.

I love coming here for a sane dose of pure hate. Thanks pol.

i aint clicking any of this shit, nigger

You stupid nigger, Holla Forums is 100% for the discrimination and persecution of subhumans, degenerates and vermin.

First day on the job? This isn't reddit you fucking faggot where you can muddy the waters by disingenuously appealing to cucked whites' misguided sense of fairness.

It's not "i totes don't agree with what israel is doing to palestinians!"
it's GAS THE KIKES AND REMOVE KEBAB.

It's not "muh based dindu, gangs are the problem, gentle giant"
it's KILL ALL NIGGERS

Do you get it Schlomo?

Oy vey! Look at these evangelical golems supporting israel! We have succeeded to make the talmudic thesis/antithesis meme real!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KILL YOURSELF

OK your fucking bait worked. You win. No one is this much of a faggot.

Ignore that the tweet is from TRSodomites.
I have yet to read the article but I think this is breddy gud if true.

Article is here:
newsweek.com/trump-transgender-ban-wall-642456?amp=1

kek

excellent point, and they will start fucking with their minds as toddlers to do so

not gonna happen
unless she is a widow, there is NO FUCKING REASON to have a single mother 'friend'

Glorious.

If the Democrats are this determined to be the party that bends over for transgender rights, they should put up Literally Wu as their next presidential candidate to run against Trump in 2020. That should make some quality television.

"Kristen"
That's a man in a dress.

Funny. Kristen means christian.

Already? Damn that was fast. Also
i think you mean big gaping wound op

So it's nothing?

It's not that I'm opposed to cutting the balls off of degenerates and sending them off to a likely death killing Sand-Monkeys.

I just question their effectiveness on the battlefield.

It's a new type of war strategy, user.
We drain them by making them use all their ammunition on shooting trannies and faggots. $.03 at a time.

Sacrifices to Israel, you mean. This is like pottery.

Brian is a gift on a silver platter to Holla Forums

We must make sure she is the democrat nominee for her congressional district in 2018 and spread all of the inevitable faggotry like wildfire. Brian will gross out every real man, woman, and child in America and the dems will be lucky to have a congress seat from Hawaii in 2020.

Isn't that how Russia took Berlin?
They ran out of bullets before the Ruskies ran out of peasants.

That's actually a much more horrifying sight.

Nobody told you being redpilled was fun. This shit sucks. But you can't fight this fucking shit if you don't know what exists out there.

There is a bit of a difference between having hormones out of whack and the leap to wanting to chop your dick off and be a woman.
There is a disconnect there. He bridged that gap somehow. Having a hormone imbalance doesn't always lead you to believe that you need to actually become a woman.
I can buy that he's mentally fucked from service and that's what caused it, but having a simple hormone imbalance doesn't cause you to want to carry a purse and put on lipstick.
You may become emotional and irrational, but
would more likely just turn you into a faggot, not make you go through surgery to try to trick others into thinking you're a woman.
Muh hormones is only part of the equation. And I seriously question whether his military service was part of the equation at all. Does anyone know what this faggot's childhood was like?
Too many unanswered questions to just give him a free pass for being a tranny. I'm willing to bet it was something in his childhood that triggered it.

Gotta slow down when reading, because I thought that said
But I guess it works.

Yeah because only NOW they hate Trump

Mike "If you drive a Volt, you're getting a jolt" Pence
Mike "Suck a cock, catch a kilowatt" Pence
Mike "If he takes it up the ass, shock him fast" Pence
Mike "Puttin' the sizzle to every sissy" Pence
Mike "Usin' my zappin' hand on every batty man" Pence
Mike "Straightenin' every sissy from Poughkeepsie to Mississippi" Pence

The funny part is that Gary Busey fucking hates faggots and has no issue with threatening them on live TV

Hold the fucking phones guys, Alison Rapp from Nintendo just posted this. Wtf I hate Drumpf now.

She got fired like two years ago because they found out she was a prostitute. And so is her husband.

Sorry guys.

>I'm not violent so don't fuck with us!

Fucking unstable unaware libcucks missing the fucking point by miles yet again

What kind of faggot would do tha.. oh yeah.

Oh look, soulless doll eyes like Takei.

I'm willing to bet money that she cucks her "husband" with a Trump supporter. She gets the right wing dick and that makes it taboo for both of them and they get off on the fact that an actual white man fucks her.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/must-read-amputee-iraq-war-vets-tweet-storm-defending-military-ban-transgenders-going-viral/

I've been trying to get the trannies to respond to this all day. This guy absolutely blows them the fuck out. Would love to see Kristin Beck try and come back from this

Last I heard she beat the shit out of herself and was temporarily institutionalized after her cuck husband wised up and left her for the mysterymeat vix she let him cuckquean her with out of guilt for forcing him into gay prostitution.

Also known as Ms. 2.5

Most likely trying to regroup with Fusion GPS on how to counter this.

No shit? I didn't realize. Thankfully that post links directly to another image of a fucking Jew-tranny that's largely responsible for trannies in the US military to begin with.
Which totally BTFO your claims as regards Jews and trannies in the US military. The fact that Israel ALSO has trannies in its military also proper fucks your shit up famalam. And that Jews also support tranny bathrooms as a Jewish matter only further demonstrates the situation - a bonus, if you will.

You kike faggot.

Gibs

He was not a SEAL, he was a UDT.

That's one hell of a childhood trauma case, I tell you hwat.

An actual Iraqi war vet who lost his arm in the war. He goes into detail on why having a tranny in the army is a bad idea:

Did the frequent testosterone injections convert into estradiol, turning that Navy SEAL into a tranny?

Funny how its always ignorance, fear or hatred.

Its like people who blame those for all the issues in the world are actually projecting extremely hard; like a 24 year old gamer who has done nothing with his life but draw low-quality Amerimanga for numale rejects who spent their free time slapping at plastic controllers in front of Jew propaganda projection displays like fucking chimps in an early-stages mind control experiment while making utterly empty threats to people who could kill him bare-handed in, on average, between 1 and 3 minutes.

Seems you didn't learn anything, apparently part of your brain was also damaged

So close ZOGbot… But no new arm.

Missed the point. He annihilates any argument these trannies were trying to make.

There is something truly disturbing about her face. Her eyes are demonic.

Oh Christ, no wonder faggot didn't say who that 'vet' was…

Fucking kike.

They actually have thoughts like this…
Like… they've said those same things. Out loud. More than once.

wat

>twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish OR jew OR jews OR israel from:jrsalzman&src=typd

He's a kike, so I fucking well doubt it. The fact that its 'going viral' only makes me more suspicious - sounds like prep for a psy-op.
Has the stink of 'alt-right' style controlled op bullshit. I bet this fag starts an 'alt-right' podcast, and/or is a guest on several, within the next month. Cap this post.

She's not a human bro. Someone stole her humanity when she was a child, you can tell in the eyes. That's why she's such a dysfunctional literal-whore propagandizing for pedophilia - she wants to normalize it, because normalization will make what happened to her less traumatic.

He meant Iraq.

:^)

What I find telling (And I'm a former military member here) is that the imbeciles on social media are basically memeing medical costs while ignoring psychological readiness. When confronted about this, it's always an about face and talk about something else despite the fact that the psychological fortitude issue remains the single greatest obstacle confronting overall mission readiness. If that main problem was worked out, then the Military would have been able to deploy the new policy. Yet, as recently as the 1st of July, each military branch was requesting an additional 2 years.
The main concern? Suicide rates.
Speaking of, does anyone have that image showing the suicide rate by level of care? The post op numbers were crazy.

Well, at least he hates Jewish women, that means even if he marries a Christian their kid won't become a Jew

No, he didn't, he's just a Zionist Jew.

Is that what they are going by these days? I like it.

Please tell me you aren't about to wheel that Jewish law bullshit out… Nobody cares what kike law says, except kikes.

If your dad was a kike, you're a fucking kike, and your mother is a race-traitor.

The kikes don't recognize you if only your dad was a Jew. If your mom isn't, the dad is considered a traitor and worse than Hitler.

Jesus Christ I literally fucking told you not to wheel it out, and you wheel it fucking out.
Fuck off kike.

Seeing the cock-gobbler Takei run his mouth every time something fag related is in the news is also a bonus. Normies know he's just a minor celebrity and want him to stick with doing family friendly sci-fi conventions.

The more the ass-pirate yaps about faggotry the better.

someone never lurked

The imbeciles make that argument because you can't even begin to back up the completely logical truth and assumption that trannies are mentally ill.
Conveniently, (((psychologists))) never consider trannies and faggots to be ill. You can thank (((Frank Kameny))) for that.
They have thousands of sources ready to tell you that psychologists think it's just great to be a tranny. It's very difficult to find medical research that says what we're all thinking unless you go back to 1960 or prior.
Bring up something from 1960 and they'll just tell you that your source is "from a time when electroshock therapy was still considered humane" and your opinion is wrong and Dr. Rabbi Chaim Horowitz from (((Harvard))) says that trannies are better than straight people.
You will not gain any traction trying to argue that trannies are mentally defective with a leftist.

That's kind of the thing. I'm currently having this bit of an argument, and am trying to rail that point home. and TBH, I'm getting tired of some libshit who knows nothing of being in the army telling me that psychological problems aren't a good enough reason. So I figured I'd just throw that image at her to shut her up.

Holy shit, I just put the pieces together - you actually are Jewish aren't you?

Was in the army.
Being a fuckup in general puts everyone at risk even for mundane shit like getting ready to go to the field.
Had a guy that went to Mannheim Prison because he was a fucking idiot and that fucked our unit up for more than a month. We had to carry his workload until we got another private in and when he was with us, he was a retard and did everything he could to fuck us up. Not even intentionally, but just because it was in his nature to fuck shit up. He was gifted. That tard could fuck up a cup of coffee.
I was in from 2000-2004 and I can testify that having even just a non-emotional non-mental fuckup is bad enough. I would have asked for a "failure to adapt" discharge if I had to deal with tranny fuckups.

Ant then what?
Wrestle him on the WH lawn to see who's right?

Great job ex-king nigger

I had a few DUIs I had to deal with myself when I was Platoon Sergeant. One particular case was a guy legit driving his car into the Base commanders office. A huge problem is readiness as a whole. When you get people who have a high rate of suicidality and needing additional mental health care, this is an acute drain on overall mission readiness. However, and I'll make this concession, if the person transitions, and gets a clean bill of mental health, then by all means, feel free to join up. But not during the transition itself…

Fuck you you piece of shit. What next you going to eat kosher because kike laws?

I fucking HATE this liberal logic
The whole "My experience represents the entirety of the group" bullshit logic is so tiring.
What cunts like this tranny can't seem to process is that decisions and judgements are made on the patterns of a group, not a sample size of ONE FUCKING INDIVIDUAL. Transgenders are FAR more suicidal than normal people, military service only seems to heighten the risk of suicidal tendencies. You cannot pretend to care about these mentally ill people and also want them to throw themselves into a situation that will put their mental stability at greater danger, and consequently the lives of those around them, if in a combat situation or anything crucial like that, would also be endangered.
You just can't have a group of mentally ill people serving in the military, not even if some BRAVE tranny has managed to function perfectly well. It doesn't work that way. Fuck, it's hard for people with ADHD to get in, or people with confederate tattoos, and people think that mentally unstable transexuals should be in? It pisses me off that this is even a topic being discussed. It pisses me off that we even had to say so. Fucking kikes.

Jews are a race, and the jewish genes can be inherited by the father or the mother. It is in the jewish genome where you will find something that gives them the predisposition to swindling, lying, etc. It was a method of survival for this group of people that became etched into their genetics. This is why there is just no place for them in our society. It isn't something that will be lost to them if they're raised in an environment absent any jewish (religious or cultural) influences. Yeah, their culture and their genes play an intermingled part, but there are genetic realities about the jew that cannot be avoided. And yes, these genes may not be expressed in every single jew or half jew or whatever, but through observation I think we can deduce that it appears in most, and that's more than enough for us to understand they just don't belong in our finances, media, politics, and of course, our nations.
But don't go around under the false pretense that just because a jews mother isn't a jew, and he gets his jewish genes from his dad, his jewish attributes of being a backstabbing, lying, swindling rat won't show up.

Found the image.

my fucking sides

DEAD

Pharma industry, you guys should really dig deeper into this shit. It's probably them proganda this ideology for more shekels.

Pharma always did like testing their shit on us Military before trying it on the population tbh.

This is evil made manifest. The cultists of Slaanesh must be purged with a cleansing flame.
The Emperor protects.

Top kek m8. Some user even predicated this reaction a couple hours after Trump posted the tweets. Wish I would've screencapped it.

Just when I thought I have seen the most disgusting thing, I am proven wrong. That is so nasty. Worse than the female to male "penises" that look like an eye glasses case. So, completely normal; and expected to be allowed in the military.
How are you supposed to be combat ready if you need to insert a dildo up you wound for 4 hours a day, and scoop the hairball out that wound?

WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EVIL GENES, NOT YOUR STUPID LAW YOU FILTHY HEEB

The veil between memes and reality no longer exists and it is glorious.

God that thing is disgusting to look at.

here i am, eating and not unspoilering anything, and you had to describe it anyway

user you know you're wrong. I learned my lesson a while ago. Was starving and trying to eat leftover spaghetti. Goreposting ensured I would never eat while browsing Holla Forums.

The eternal debate.

Guess you must be weak if you aren't used to it yet.

Checked.

I was used to it. I'd just rather not eat while browsing Holla Forums.

It's not worth the trust. It clearly lost its mind being unable to handle the stress of duty.
Who the fuck wears their ribbons with civilian attire?

nah, I always eat while here. Gore doesn't phase me. My eye just passes over it. Laughing too hard and choking is the only danger. But text + new disgusting info on trannies bypassed my filter I guess.

What a shame. Nice body and OK face. Too bad the mind is too far gone.

Like pottery

I'm tired. Are you feeling tired? Why don't we all go for a nap.

THIS IS HOW TRUMP MAKES AMERICA WHITE AGAIN
THROUGH THE INTEREST OF OUR TAX DOLLARS

I'd gas her and you

What is it with the name Kristen? Even the real women with this name are insufferable.

If she were anyone else in the world, I'd agree with you, I like mousey looking girls like her. But knowing what I know, all I can see when I look at her burning garbage and AIDS.

Checking these DubbleDubs
This is like the #DraftOurDaughters shite

Thanks user, I really didn't want to know that.

checked, and true. I've seen or a met a "Kristen" that wasn't a total cunt. here are some good examples.

Sounds straight up out of some trashy, cheap novel.
Reality is weird.

is the shaved head thing becoming common? I saw a girl with NO other redflags and not a dyke who had done it

Checked. This will save a lot of capital letters when calling for the extermination of the LGBTQIA+ community.

I want to flush her cunt with concentrated Povidone-iodine, put on three condoms and rappe her into submission until she recites the plane scene and crawls into an oven.

It's a kike.

I did not know that, nor do I think I wanted to know that.
Thanks…

she's a jew, and a female one at that. they aren't capable of feeling guilt.

yes, it's a thing now. whores/ leftist women think it means rebellion or some shit. (pics related) getting a haircut, fucking black guys and acting like a dyke. thats literally how they think it works. perfect (((role models))) for young girls.

Explain what bashki bazi are, then bring up child trannies.

Imagine the their hormone pills getting mistaken for aspirin, trying to get a suicide in waiting its pills under wartime conditions is courting some very unpleasant things.

continued.

now I feel like I should hit her up just to see where my calibration went off. she didn't strike me as a coalburner, I used to be good at spotting those.

Translation: "If you don't agree with me, you're going home in an ambulance."

In other words, this freak can't actually argue in favor of this, so he'll instead use physical violence to get his way, just like the faggot in pic related. Look at his meaty hands on Ben's neck. These people are monsters.

Speaking of psychopaths. Once an attention whore, always an attention whore, eh, (((Alison)))?

I'd call this a bad idea, even if you stood a chance in the first place. But considering how you're an estrogen-chugging tranny, I've probably seen incapable old men who are stronger than you.

10/10

where the fuck are her irises

My sides. Jake is being cucked to death.

why don't we have a porn image filter to autospoiler?

being a CIA spook's pawn doesn't make you worthy or something of praise. you went in and killed a bunch of people for israel? am i suppose to clap? you act like he fucking fought the revolutionary war you fucking deluded neocon piece of shit.

Those are the soulless eyes of a mischling.

Because they don't work and are CPU-intensive.

Better ask him about his chances for passing BUDs if he was an actual tranny back then.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT THING SUPPOSED TO FIGHT?
Oh that's right, faggots and super faggots don't have any dedication to country, people or cause just raping children. They'd surrender and be killed immediately.

Wow, what an original comeback from the ZOG mercenary.
>W-WHAT, YOU WON'T MEET a mentally unstable lunatic threatening to murder youME?
Funny how this perfectly matches the tack taken by niggers against people trying to discuss the problems of the Black rape epidemic and negro criminality in general.
But seriously, the whole "thank you for your service" meme is cringeworthy.
By wheeling out this freak, the left is attempting to exploit the tendency of many young men on the right to sycophantically worship men who decided to join the army.
Think about that for a second. Their whole basis for claiming to be praiseworthy is that they signed up for a job requiring minimal qualifications - probably out of desperation or lack of ability to pursue more skilled employment.
There is no excuse for joining the armed forces and willingly becoming a tool of zog, it is NOT something to be proud of - there hasn't been a war of national defense for the best part of a century.
At least the typical soldier isn't as demanding of praise as a cop.
At least the typical soldier doesn't have to pretend that his job is dangerous when it isn't even in the top 10 and is considerably safer than the job of street sweeper.
tl;dr taking what a soldier has to say about anything this seriously is a sign of deeper problems.
Old Chinese proverb:

It's exactly the threat used by niggers when you want to discuss negro rape stats.
Academics call it an "appeal to consequences."
Video related.

Hair like that is actually a good ticket for Valhalla.

I'll only agree with that with the understanding that truly transgendered people, people where you can say nature and biology fucked up, are far less than 1% of the population. I mean, being realistic, it happens; there are instances of people being born with ambiguous genitalia who live their entire lives between male and female, and most of them just want to be left alone and treated like normal people. They aren't mentally ill, their bodies are just atypical; it's not degeneracy, it's just a natural mistake they can't fix.

The vast 99% majority of trannies are doing it for attention, because it's trendy, or as an addiction or fetish. They need help, not surgery, and no amount of bodily harm will help them be better.

I always love that "appeal to consequences", you outline the crime statistics and the predisposition to violence; then you get a threat of violence. In a way this is evidence of a childlike mind. I have worked with special needs children, and often when they begin to approach their teenage years they too become predisposed to violence in many situations. While not a truth many are comfortable with it becomes easier to understand the mental state of most blacks when you start to view them as largely mentally retarded when compared to other racial groups. Sure they can do better under a form of segregated control, but once that is removed you see that they exist in a lunatics running the asylum scenario. This is why you are seeing more and more academic push for lowering standards and shutting up whites. Because even some of the dumbest whites you will ever meet will have more capacity for learning than blacks being given fake degrees in intersectional black issues in particle physics.

It doesn't "BTFO" me at all you stupid fuck. It is in Israel's best interest that we have a strong and cohesive military, which is why Trump (who is an Israel-Firster, along with Pence, Jared, Cohn, etc) is doing it in the first place. 'America First' was a fucking joke, they've been 'Israel First' from day 1.

toppest kek

they revel in their own embarrassment.
fucking degenerates

Is it just me or is that Chris Christie in a wig

I don't get it. I get the military's dishonorable discharge bit, but not the rest. Pls spoonfeed

It's Chris Christie in a wig and dress

"Feminism" didn't turn Katy Perry crazy, her jewish ancestry did. Her mom's last name is Pereira, they "anglicized" it to Perry as a stage name. Though like all celebrities she has been degenerate trash since before you ever heard of her.

Cara Deleveigne (sp?) is also a jew. Stop paying attention to celebrities.

Or he could have had his roids cut off too quickly and got his ass flooded with estrogens.

see

I'd do more and hit you repeatedly with a shovel over your dirty fucking tranny head.

No the shekels caused that.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

No kike may become a christian anymore than a nigger or mestizo may. You are an abominable mixture of turk, pharisee, phonecian, and the worst of the white race which was later inbred and became a race unto itself. You are axiomatically corrosive to society, disruptive of public order, usurious, and shifty. Your unclean blood must bet let out upon the the Earth.

1096 cast all kikes into the sea

loving every laugh

All transfags deserve death

Nope. Not falling for that one again.

"call me susey or I'll beat the living shit out of you"

There's always this.

Don't run away from the redpill.

women with full hysterectomies have to dilate.

MGTOW shill detected

yes?

Goddammit, I watched the whole thing. How can anyone think that this procedure will help them in any way? Christ, I can't imagine what kind of complications you'd get with this kind of surgery.

Seems legit faggot.

Be fag
Join the military
WTF
*lightbulb*
Ill cut my dick off, so when i fuck guys its normal

UFC fighter and Green Beret Tim Kennedy has weighed in.

Tim Kennedy (right)

He can join them in the bog

top kek=

Why was the USSR communist then, you stupid nigger? History already blew you the fuck out before the anons did.

I was a jarhead infantry side, regular, and had fun in the sandbox. I am pretty proficient at what I do, but honestly this weirdo might be able to kick my ass. I don't think he understands that it wouldn't make him less crazy, though. Therein lies his problem.

I was waiting for this pasta, lel.

CHECKING THESE TOP CIS DIGITS, SHITLORD

In all seriousness, dubsanon, I cannot understand why a man would lower himself so much after achieving HAXOR L33T status irl.

I really can't wait for the mass purges tbh.

That's right, user of the double dubs. I did my time to learn to fight so I could protect my people.

Checking these sick fucking quads.

What's with all the Jonestein MKUltra fags? I guess we are getting a lot of outsiders. I'll let you in on a little secret. You don't need MKUltra for warfare to fuck up a good goy little christfag or other softie in the head. If you went combat arms and you don't like dominance and killing, you went to the wrong place. You don't even need to start out crazy, just get some impacts to your head, which are very common with IEDs. You Jones kids have no fucking idea, obviously.

God damn, dude. I have seen some shit, but nothing really prepares you for that.

Fuck yeah, light that faggot shill's ass up.
GO CYCLIC

Discharge as in fluid discharge from tranny surgery, retard.

Maybe that's why their buildings keep falling over.

holy fucking kek my sides

The subtle threat at the end is the reason why (a) he is not worthy (throwing tantrums) and (b) he is not a woman.

Yeah, women don't talk like that dude.

Made my day. Thanks!

He doesnt want to say it to its face because it would cry

This is what weedman means when he says if you fight enemies, they win. It means they troll you.

You defeat your enemies indirectly.

I'd pay $50 if she swallowed

If the male tries to pee, then it will be difficult and have to clean up the whole bum because it peed all over. I feel sorry for the women because they will not to sit on the peed toilet and get HIV from it.

Why does Cara Delvingne now look like a white-haired Ben Shapiro?

Surely determining the sex of someone with ambiguous genitalia can be done by scanning their brain to see if it's a male or female brain?

He's correct. I had thyroid problems for a long time. Hormones were out of wack but I never even so much as thought about touching a dick. Seriously consider getting yourself tested for thyroid problems. The symptoms are all small things that add up and make you a lesser man on the whole.