TRUMP DECLARES WAR ON JUDEA

trump has extended the "state of emergency" that broadly expands presidential powers
in and of itself this is basically nothing, but read the full declaration that was read to congress
sent to the Federal Register for publication the enclosed notice stating that the national emergency with respect to significant transnational criminal organizations declared in Executive Order 13581 of July 24, 2011, is to continue in effect beyond July 24, 2017. This
notice superseded the notice regarding this topic submitted to the Federal Register on July 19, 2017.
markets. These organizations facilitate and aggravate violent civil conflicts and increasingly facilitate the activities of other dangerous
persons.
security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. Therefore, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national
emergency declared in Executive Order 13581 with respect to transnational criminal organizations.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/congressional-record/2017/07/24/house-section/article/H6150-8
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/25/executive-order-13581-blocking-property-transnational-criminal-organizat
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/343836-trump-and-sessions-no-longer-speaking-to-one-another
archive.is/4UiED
diffchecker.com/frbuKJDD
youtu.be/JwfNASlfkbA/
archive.is/di9qc
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890566339462672385
archive.is/j03bS
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/cosponsors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn, it copypasted the paragraphs weird and the greentext is fucked up
sorry about that

Nice source.

did you read the OP? sauce is at the very bottom faggot
directly from congress
here it is again since you're fucking blind
congress.gov/congressional-record/2017/07/24/house-section/article/H6150-8

I'm not sure if I should be more concerned over the fact I didn't see it, or the fact Trump just declared a financial war on the jews.

b-b-but hes a zionist shill….!!1
MUH IVANKA
MUH KUSHNER
MUH WAILING WALL
MUH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JEWISH CABINET
MUH
CHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FBI user WAS RIGHT AGAIN
JULY 27 IS THE DAY OF THE HAPPENING

stop posting that ugly tranny

So wait, Obama originally made this up? I knew he was actually very cold to greasy Netanyahoo. No quarter for commies though. Someone care to explain?

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT.
WH user was right. Wtf is happening guys?!?!
The Happening happening?!

It's gonna get dark for awhile. See yall on Sept. 27th, stay safe.

i don't know what time zone you guys are in but it's still the 26th here in the US

Yes it's happening.
See you tomorrow.

THAT EXPLAINS THE TRANNY TWEETS TODAY IT'S A FUCKING SMOKE SCREEN

OF COURSE ITS A FUCKING SMOKE SCREEN
TRUMP HAS BEEN USING THE EXACT SAME TACTIC THROUGH HIS ENTIRE CAREER

I KNOW BUT AFTER WH user WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE PRESIDENT TWEETING SHIT ON THE 26TH IT WAS SO PERFECT I FELT LIKE IT WAS A LIE

Son of a bitch. He did it.

Unless I'm reading this wrong, this refers to a set of transnational criminal organizations that was known to the US on July 24, 2011. The Executive Order he is extending is in fact one of Obama's: obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/25/executive-order-13581-blocking-property-transnational-criminal-organizat

Correct me if I am wrong.

And reading further, that executive order explicitly names those organizations:

1. THE BROTHERS’ CIRCLE (f.k.a. FAMILY OF ELEVEN; f.k.a. THE TWENTY)
2. CAMORRA
3. YAKUZA (a.k.a. BORYOKUDAN; a.k.a. GOKUDO)
4. LOS ZETAS

OP is a gigantic faggot, mods are being faggots for having stickied this.

That said, this is indeed news; some of those are drug cartels, and it could signal a move to fight back against them. This would be a conflict with Mexico, as opposed to the Jews.

this is a known jewish operation

>the activities of (((significant transnational criminal organizations))) continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat
The low murmur of Hillary shitting her pantsuit can be heard across the globe, the Clinton crime family's downfall begins in less than 24 hours

That is not something I knew before; could you provide proof?

THIS IS FUCKING IT

ITS HAPPENING

Are we posting Top Gear smugs?

well the happening hasn't happened yet, lad has it?

How better to die, dear user, than against overwhelming odds, for the ashes of our Fathers, and the temples of Gods.
I say, no way would suit us more.

Truly, it has been an honor my brothers and sisters, and I urge you once more: Fear not the Darkness, for you are the Light of our people.

What a time to be alive…

GIT REDI BOYOS
LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU

trump is a very avid and vocal opponent of the cartels and organized crime on the whole
if this was really intended to be against the cartels he would have worded his declaration very differently and explicitly said that is what it was for.
he chose the wording very carefully.
this was intended to send a message to (((someone else)))

OV VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
THE HOLOCAUST

remember to proofread your posts anons, so you don't embarrass yourself like I just did

Makes me wonder what's going on exactly.

Take a deep breath.

Cameron?

You're an idiot for not reading the post.

And doubly so for not checking through this.

If you search for the executive order, you'll see that it targets the Japanese/Italian/Mexican/Russian mafias.

This is more retarded than saying that Hitler's "Final Solution" was meant to kill all the Jews instead of throwing them to Israel. He extended an executive order targeting the mafia, he used language more or less mirroring the original executive order, send that to congress, and called it a day.

He didn't choose the wording, he's directly quoting the EO he's renewing.

Soooo…

This is it, we're all finally getting v& for Kushner boys!

What is his actual goal I wonder? One day he is at the wailing wall and kissing kushers ass then another day he does something like this? Its like its on and off for him.

this is surreal

I'm a little scared…

But even more excited.

(checked)
Yes

I can't wait for tomorrow.

The mortal mind was never meant to think in 88 dimensions

Stock market going down in 90 days? Perhaps the October surprise is really happening? Time to fix bayonets boys, it's time for Night of the Long Knives Round 2.

It's called fog of war and it's very effective

more like fog of bore

looking forward to tomorrow though, it's gonna be wacky

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but isn't this just typical shit executive branch does to extend shit they "might" want to use Dow the road with eo's? It would be cool if they used it to nail soros inc. asses to the wall for funding antifa though

this can't go wrong

Where did he do this? I'm not seeing that thread

There was already another thread on this from yesterday. Don't want to get my hopes up since this being pinned right after the ongoing tranny salt would lead you to believe this is all part of some plan to drop a bombshell.

I still want the 27th Happening to be true though.

Should have voted for Jeb(!) if you didn't want the chaos candidate.

FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

You gotta read between the lines man:

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/25/executive-order-13581-blocking-property-transnational-criminal-organizat

Link.
This thread is fucking cancer.

It's possible he may have done a deal to become president, he wasn't to rock the boat but may shit just got to epically out of control and too many goyim started to know or the (((tribe))) always try to keep you extra in line so they had the Russian bullshit sword to hang over his head.

It's possible Trump might just say 'fuckit lets go then', someone has to in the end heh.

disregard, i suck cocks

sorry for the shit thread, mods please unsticky

He didn't name the jew and this can be applied broadly to multiple groups. You guys are dreaming. I'll believe it when I see something actually happen. This could easily be applied to china, russia, saudi arabia, and a number of high ranking crime syndicates. Confirmation bias.

Don't unsticky just yet -
Connect the dots

This extensions
+ the happening tomorrow
+ military movements like crazy yesterday
+ military 'exercises' taking place tomorrow

It could add up to actually being something. I am just speculating though.

Fucking shoes on the other foot now isn't it you fuckers

Yeah, seems like it's probably the case. I'm sure the Trump administration has genuine interest in using it against the targeted criminal syndicates, but they might just be renewing it to save time/effort just in case.

It's possible that he's also doing it with intent to append other groups to it (which I believe he'll have to do in separate Executive Orders, if at all) or to bait the media into running literally Hitler stories. I doubt the latter if only because it is very easy for any kike to Google "EO 13581" before typing up an article on it.

OP here
i got overexcited when i saw this stuff posted in another thread

because of all the other happenings today, and didn't do basic shit like reading the original EO
please ignore this thread

Okay. Have fun in this thread guys.

There's also his holocaust remembrance day press release which was quite peculiar as well and that missile attack to Syria which might well have prevented an international intervention at that juncture. Not 100% sold on him being a jew puppet or being our guy we can just wait and see what happens.

If you read Sec. 3. of the original order, it's clear, at least to me, that the annex is not limited to those listed.

We'll just have to wait and see what comes of this.

The founders of los Zetas beaners from Mexico's Airmobile Special Forces Group (GAFE), which were also their enforcers, were trained by the 7th SF group (at Ft. Bragg of all places) after being forced by (((CIAniggers))). Also, "The Twenty" was another name for the jewish mafia in the 90's, which consisted of the 20 richest oligarchs in Russia.

Russian led
Italian Mob
Nips
Beaners

I mean I guess there could be kikes hiding in there somewhere…

Is America going to finally liquidate the (((banksters)))?

Obama's EO only uses those organizations as examples. It specifically states that the rules can be used against anyone the Secretary of Treasury, Attourney General, and Secretary of State deem to be considered covered under it as long as they meet certain requirements. It also outlines specifically what is considered a "significant transnational criminal organization."

Trump is using Obama's broad EO against the deep state by extending it and putting loyalists in the positions of power mentioned inside to accurately single out the real "criminal organization."

Intersection of organized crime and finance? Bound to be lots of kikes.

It's good to admit you were wrong faggot, but cheer up. Although not as grandiose as you originally thought this is still a pretty good find especially amongst all the current happenings. This is more like a nice little piece of our multidimensional puzzle called life than a happening.

Totally, with a cabinet full of (((bankers))) Trump is totally going to purge the jews.

sorry for no sage

If an organization is involved in the massive sales of drugs and/or people then you need a way to move the money around. Hence the finance part. Banks work with these people to hide and transfer money.

So I'm a bit disappointed he didn't name the jew. But what's bad for bankers is bad for jews is it's better than nothing.

Is this just continuation of prior policy or something new? To be fair the government has a tendency to maintain power whenever and wherever, even if it doesn't appear warranted. T

That could be a double nosed sword user, it could be that all those jews he is covered in are exactly that, cover jews.

Are we Martial Law yet?

You're fine OP, this is legit. Trump wouldn't have had them read this as the last item of the day yesterday without good reason. Don't listen to shills discouraging you, the EO he extended is exactly what he needs to pin down the snake.

huehuehue

At first I thought he was talking about ISIS, but, then he said:
>they increasingly entrenched in the operations of foreign governments and the international finance system
WEW. FUCKING. LAD.
He's really Hitler, Holla Forums. I didn't believe you, but how can this be? As his ex-wife said, he used to read Hitler's speeches. Is Ivanka then some kind of deep cover agent for him?

I don't think Obama is Hitler, bro.

Where did you see about these military movements?

DOTR for all usurers soon.

You are wrong. It uses those organizations as examples of what the order is meant to address.

Regardless of who conceived the power expansion, it's Trump who's talking about Jews in the OP.

He's directly quoting Obama's EO. You can read into it if you want, but you're being overly optimistic if you think that's clear-cut.

Ok, I'm wrong your dubs are right.

His own family?

This thread was a fun three minutes

Sure if you haven't read the original EO. Trump's just publicly anounced he plans to continue hunting "siginificant transnational criminal organizations" in front of all of Congress. Sounds pretty exciting to me.

Yes
I have hickory cabinets and my old buddy Andrew I'll fuck you into a coma jews Jackson that says
RIGHT WING LIQUIDATION SQUADS ARE HAPPENING IN ALL AREAS
would you like to know more?

It says in the first fucking sentence of the old EO that those listed organizations are examples of what the order is for, not ONLY what they're for. Way to kill a legit sticky with your failed reading comprehension.

The art of deception is key in warfare.

Nah, you did good op.

Especially with all the current happenings taking place. Feels like the overwhelming (((bi-partasan))) support for the Senate's S.722 bill was in response to the renewing of this EO, or perhaps vice versa. Very interesting timing.

bipartisan*

it's only the 26th
tomorrow

globalists think they've mastered the art of political spinning (impulsively doing the opposite of what you just did a moment ago)
they've never faced someone who has mastered the art of spinning long before they even started trying

That picture never fails to piss me off.

Holy fuck, he used the transgender stuff to obscure this from the news cycle. If you read the source at the bottom it says he is going after (((international crime organizations))). Could this actually be it/the precursor to the happening.

Sticky, unsticky, resticky

get it together mods

Nice, we sticky again nao

People all over the chans who lived near military bases were saying they saw way more activity than usual

THEN
Some guy posted a pic from FB about military exercises going down tomorrow with cooperation with basically all the alphabet soups

THEN
some guy who monitors longwave all day long said and posted a pic showing that he picked up a strong signal on a North Korean channel that was 'way stronger than it should be'

It could all just be shill talking points and slide garbage but my theory is that if big players are getting arrested, they are going to try something desperate first ..

But it's more fun this way, it's like Mod-sama put us on a roller coaster!

(checked)
you can read between basically any lines and see jews, the jews are there but thinking anyone is focusing on them is wishful thinking.
muh russia, more likely

OP got confused by who didn't read the EO right and started saying this EO only applied to certain known groups. They convinced the OP it was nothing when it's actually very much something. The EO this extend is broadly-worded Obama-era stuff that they assumed they would always have control of. Now that Trump can appoint the people in the roles the EO gives authority to this thing is basically a blank-check to start going after any organization or group of people that fit the criteria described here

It should also be noted that the EO does specifically mention several gangs/mafias in an annex, but states in the first sentence that those are only examples of the organizations the EO is intended to combat, see

This right here is my take as well. With the words as written, if someone were truly /ourguy/, then he could use this power to really clean up the country from any influence that he didn't like.

WAY TO GO BIG BOSS
A MAN DENIED HIS RESPECT OF OFFICE SO HE DOES WHAT ANY BOSS DOES HE RESTORES ORDER LINES UP THE TROUBLE MAKERS AND FIRES

THIS BREADS THEME SONG IS "SOME HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL JUDAS PRIEST

We might've been the only two that read the original EO

This was my takeaway as well. Could also be one of the reasons why Trump has been on Sessions' case, publicly. This could be a way of giving tools, and authority, to other alphabet soups that are willing to do the work Trump needs done–since the DOJ might be too pozz'd to tackle this on its own.

Quit patting yourself on the back, you weren't. It's typical in pieces of legislation or executive orders to define your terms. It's not particularly interesting.

who could that even be?

I suspect this is merely a way to distance himself from the DoJ when SHTF. Libs are going to cry bloody murder about fascist dictators jailing political opponents unless the head of the DoJ doesn't like the President. Conveniently, the Sessions and the President seem to no longer be on speaking terms as of this morning.
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/343836-trump-and-sessions-no-longer-speaking-to-one-another
archive.is/4UiED

lurk more faggit

Justice incoming

Usually those terms are narrow, like Obama's travel ban EO, and not so broad. When you take current events into consideration, it does make it interesting that he chose to resurrect this particular EO in the midst of everything that's been happening.

The Sessions stuff has been bizarre, but this makes the most sense.

Is their new show as good as Top Gear?

I'm not in control of which threads are stickied and in my opinion, this isn't worth a sticky. Might as well let it go as far down our first page (a.k.a. our stickies page) as it will go.

Here's the thing though, it was set to expire unless the renewal happened in a timely fashion. It's more likely that Trump renewed it to prevent it from lapsing rather than as some kind of a prelude to taking down some transnational crime syndicate (the Jews)

Hasbrofag on suicide watch. I can't wait until that schizo faggot kills himself.

it's different, i'd say it's better than the current TG, but not as good as TG when they were the hosts. They're legally not allowed to do anything Top Gear does, so some of their humerous segments that they got famous for can't be done due to legal reasons.

how many times has the 'chess' answer been correct for the people trump has discarded?

In the original EO gives authority to the "Secretary of the Treasury", in consultation with the "Attorney General and the Secretary of State." Could be a combination of the same entities plus a few others. Maybe someone at the DOD. Would be interesting.

Could also be something that came to their attention in a timely fashion when they were in need of such authority and cover, "we're just renewing a lapsing EO." They would've known about the lapse and planned accordingly. It's a pretty convenient coincidence, all things considered.

I just want to watch three middle aged british men banter in exotic locations plus cars.

That'll all depend on if the happening tomorrow is real or cuckchan bullshit LARPing. I'd say that's a coinflip, but I don't really see what the administration would gain by renewing it right before acting rather than renewing it long before, letting it lay quiet, then springing it.

sounds like a Hungary esque takedown of Soros?

I wonder what Trump really thinks about Jews. The Nazis thought they gained status through deceit and deficient moral conscience, but IQ tests proved that to be wrong. A more nuanced and honest approach is necessary. As someone with family originating from the Northeast (jew central USA) I think Trump probably has a realistic balance between respect for their inherent talent and gifts and incisive suspicion of their motivations. I trust Trump.

yeah, turbokiked depts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The renewal itself was to keep it on the books, yeah. Announcing it publicly in a formal memo to Congress (written 4 days prior no less) to be read aloud by the Speaker at the end of the day is a dog-whistle, both to (((members of Congress))) that they're about to get butt-blasted by their own broadly-written executive order, and I suspect to anons/t_d. He knows anons and redditors dissect basically everything he does looking for the knowing-wink that he's not betraying his own cause. Redditors will assume "significant transnational criminal organizations" is Soros/Clinton, Anons will assume it's Israel/Jews as a whole, but the message is clear to those with ears to hear: Trump's going on offense fighting the enemy.

>All their base are belong to us
And to think 2007 wouldn't come again…

Both are plausible, to me at least. The DOJ is pozz'd and Sessions has been compromised needs to be removed etcetera and Trump needs to grant new authority to other agencies or, Sessions is in on the whole thing. Whatever that "thing" might be.

All we can do is wait and see. It's been a wild string of happenings, though.

I don't know if writing memos to detail newly-signed/extended EOs is SOP or not, but I'd suspect that it would be. It seems like the kind of thing lawmakers need to be made aware of under any circumstances.

As for signaling to Anons/faggots I don't really get what signaling to his base, which is basically going to support him unless he totally sells out, is going to do for him.

I'm not saying it couldn't be the case, but so far, none of the people he has fired from his own side has been a case of chess. And of course the DOJ is pozzed, they all are. And there is no evidence that any of the people he appointed are draining their respective swamps. Unless there is someone minor I'm forgetting.

Well, then yeah, The Grand Tour is definitely your thing.

Forgot my reply to:
Looks less suspicious and gives more cover, just another one of Obama's countless EOs that happened to land on his desk the other day.

If dubs, you motherfuckers will witness the biggest political shift since WWII in less than 24 hours.

This is something I have been unable to stand about the thought process the DNC leadership has gone through in the past 8 years. Under Obama the democrats greatly expanded the state's ability to monitor, track, assassinate, and otherwise shut down dissidents. Did they truly believe they would be in power from 2008 until the end times? As far as I can tell, yes, they actually did believe that. Hillary was supposed to come in, open the floodgates to the subhumans and in 4-8 years turn the US into a one-party welfare state banana republic with a jewish/shabbos goy elite ruling over a brown favela underclass for all eternity. That's what they created this intelligence framework to accomplish. Then they lost the unlosable election and gave Trump all the toys in the chest. Our president is just the beginning. Wait until we put an ethno-nationalist in power after Trump's term ends.

^my face……….^doubters faces

mfw it's finally happening

who comfy here?

Of course it's pozz'd but Trump would think Sessions is at least trying to drain it and push for the work that needs to be done, hence Trump's frustration with him recently. If this is the case, the EO could just be a reaction to the situation and not so much a chess move. There are a few possibilities.

(checked)
/comfy/ reporting in

checked
gettin comfy af here user

The Democrats? No
(((They)))? Yes

The idea was that Neocohen fucks like Jeb Bush, John McCain, and Mitt Romney keep getting pushed forever while the (controlled opposition) Republican Party gets forced to fight a losing battle for as many of the increasingly brown voters as possible. When Democrats fuck up, maybe the Republicans take some wins, but it doesn't fucking matter. The Republicans will do everything unpopular on (((their agenda))) while in power, they'll get voted out, and (((they))) will wash, rinse and repeat. They would not use the power they're given against (((them))) or against the Democrats.

Let's see what happens. If you trust a politician, especially one with as sophisticated a propaganda matrix as 8/pol/, you shouldn't be surprised if you get stabbed in the back.

Still good

Checked
COMFY GROUND ZERO

Am I missing something here? This is just a renewal of previously expanded powers that Obama apparently activated. This means that Trump has already had these powers since the minute he was sworn in. Just because he's renewing it yall expect him to immediately do something with it? I don't follow.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

Why dont you have a bite and ill tell ya

Obongo created countless executive orders, who knows how many have been allowed to lapse already. That he, Trump, would choose to renew this particular one, with all the happenings going on, is interesting.

Oh for fucks sake, stop wishing for death already. Fatalism failure. Halt.

Lays of Ancient Rome, P1 - Horatius: [translated]… The Captain of the Gate: To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better, Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods.

This is a poem. Like with any art, or new, or ad, you do the work to disentangle all the different threads. The nihilist part is romantic failure: discard. The death part is a linguistic misunderstanding (too literal a translation from Latin; Circa 100 AD they thought in lineage and multi-god missions; death-speak was State speak, not go suicide an hero). There are other pieces: skipping. The relevant remainder more or less is:

Pass this message from the gatekeeper of fortune: To the Man who will come next: There will be a next, You are next now, and You will have to fight. To fight better, for a chance to continue against all the cannibals, give the profits of your Father to the temples of your sons, for Man has found only one way yet.

Read from the Master, to the Apprentice, the instruction is: Give your life (as in agency, work, toil) to receive ashes of your fathers (the lineage of antecedent men before you) and pass them to the temples of your sons (the lineage of yours who will ascend next and be tasked with the same).

The "overwhelming odds" was the "just understood" poem setting: the cannibals at the gate, the parasites behind you, with the wall you built (to man yourself on, damn it) being the first, last, and only place left to "fight on" thereon.

More commonly fucked up latin translations:
tempus fugit - Time Flees (a warning to the individual lost in frivolty)
vita brevis - Life's Short (a warning individual pursing others' frivolty)
artus aeturnus - Art Eternal (you, Man, are what remembers forever)

Damn kikes and their 'translations' miss point and pass chimera every time. You are not meant to read "how to die better" as a literal impetus to seek "an hero" heroism. That's not smart chicken, that's stupid chicken, and stupid chickens are not remembered.

this, dying for a good reason is nice but what's better is winning and coming home to prosper.

Holy shit, I just hope he realizes that they are jews and not just some random criminals. Good stuff.

We've been in a state of emergency since 9/11 to offset our spiraling debt and to allow executive privilege over the judiciary. This is nothing new.

It was a sperg.
I'll sperg better next.

It was not an inspirational poem. The layman translation was the ruin. Carpe Diem my ass. It was the foreword to the lessons that followed: From Father, to Son, pay the fuck attention 'cause "how else do we know not to die, duh" (the meaning of "… and how…" was rhetorical).

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL AND WHAT'S A GAME
but I'm hoping this isn't just a bluff or a move on spic cartels

Why do you not think we're the targets? Are you so naïve as to believe that Holla Forumsacks will be the one people who escapes unmarred?

i dont know why you think this is targeting us, fam. besides, after reading the thread it sounds like nothing new anyway so op is fake news

wasted trips
you make absolutely no sense and even the origins of the story have fuck all to do with what you are say, no less Macauley's poem.

this is probably just "war on drugs" type shit

he would have said MEDIA if it had anything to do with the jews

sorry but that dickhead is a puppet

SHILL SHILL REPORTED GOD EMPEROR JALKFJSLDKJFLASKDFJLAKSJDFLKASJFLKSJDLFKJSD

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user
reported :^)

we have ids here you fucking retarded shill

>THIS THREAD
I remember an old man posted here that "Jews and Holla Forums are playing 4D chess while Trump is fapping with a cup on the corner." How accurate is that?

On point.

How does one fap with a cup?

Sounds like he is going to war for international jewry. You faggots would probably celebrate if he put a new lick of paint on the patriot act and pushed that through.

Putting a muh in front of something doesn't change it being true, kike.

conflicts* and increasingly facilitate the activities of other dangerous
persons.

Then who was phone? Obviously he can't just name the jew, so who could he be mentioning here?

Well more specifically he CAN name the jew. But there are consequences of all kikes below him going into 1488 mode and either fleeing or murdering him, his family, his grandkids, and his great grandkids. Then there is that consequence of whatever is left of the new age liberals rebelling against him even more violently. Then all the (((TLA's))) that are aligned/owned by lefties/cia rebelling even more than they already are. Then there is the RINO's that would turn…..

Trump would have a huge chunk of the military and the american white men backing him though.

It's calculated risk too because then the EU and Chinkland declare war on USA. Australia and canada may or may not depending if their males can take control of the government again. Russia won't for now.

Are you fucking retarded?
NOTHING of what you wrote made sense, I simply don't know what's worse; you believing your gargabe had meaning or the fact that another bluepilled retard will find meaning.

You put your dick in a cup, then you squish the cup until your dick can be touched, then you go up and down

If you're going to shitpost, at least don't be an attention whore about it. Filtered.

You have to admit I made you giggle like your daughter when she's with Jamal

I want to believe

You do realize that the declaration he read is basically identical to the one Obama read? diffchecker.com/frbuKJDD

I must have missed the threads 4 years ago about Obama declaring war on der Juden.

Literally 4D chess between Jews and Holla Forums, what cup did trump used to fap?

No, I don't think so.

Suit yourself

>(((USA))) in constant "state of emergency"
>muh stability of (((system)))

Lurker Maximus reporting in:
Thank you for this thread.
I'm enjoying reading between those lines.
Happening or not….. wins all over the fuckin place!
Praise Kek
14/88
110 club

All this bongposting and not one hamster!

Toaplan forever

There was a lot of messages on the USAF frequency yesterday. Better look after that 8992.

This user is right!
Repeat it with me anons:

I WILL NOT DIE FOR MY COUNTRY
I WILL SURVIVE FOR OUR FUTURE
I WILL MAKE THEM DIE FOR THEIR SINS
AND MY GOD, THEY WILL BE SACRIFICED IN THE FALSE ALTAR OF GLOBALISM

Reminder that in one of the Grand Tour episodes May says Brexit was a step backwards for Britain.

Well, it is BBC.

it's funded and hosted by amazon

No, Grand Tour is Amazon. Arguably worse.

the Three in the poem don't even die, you people complaining have no souls

Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the Gate:
"To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods,

"And for the tender mother
Who dandled him to rest,
And for the wife who nurses
His baby at her breast,
And for the holy maidens
Who feed the eternal flame,
To save them from false Sextus
That wrought the deed of shame?

They are saving their people by buying them time. They may die doing so. What kind of pleb complains about this?

Nobody's perfect…

Way to jinx it faggot…

You goys better be talking about the enemy we made for you - the cartels - and not about us!

But Jude, didn't you run all those cartels? :^)

ou're such a faggit

im 12 can i share this on my facebook wall? #woke

If you wana ruin your life sure. (((goybook))) will track you for posting anti-semitic stuff. Make a fake account with a phone and email you have used for nothing else or you will be tracked.

Couldn't belive my eyed seeing this sticky. Still a little in disbelief.
Thought we were years away from a statement like this.
It's time to brace ourselves and be prepared to do whatever is necessary.
God speed and good luck to you all.
Protect the emperor

TBH this doesn't deserve a sticky.
It's just funny how Democraps set up their game for Hillary and Trump will take the toys and aim them at their creators.

The Aryan spirit seeks death. Things like that video perfectly capture this drive. I've always dreamed of dying gallantly. Our ancestors fought to the death for a hero's welcome in Valhalla. Christ's sacrifice for humanity is the core of Christianity. Life in this modern era is nearly unbearable. I don't want to live in the future we create. I want to die creating it.

DEATH!!

youtu.be/JwfNASlfkbA/

Why would you care what a orange puppet says?

Their words have more weight to it than (((your))) post.

oy vey!

(((Oyvay)))

ITT : another case of confirmation bias.
sad !

With trump, anything is possible. anything.

the problem is, we don't trust him anymore, so the demoralizing is easy

Yes, yes, we get that you're a kike.

You fucking piece of shit.

lol

Goodbye everybody, i'll see you all in worst timeline

so trump is using obongos extended emergency powers to abuse ANTI-NWO groups and were supposed to be happy?

psst… I don't trust trump anymore…

Someone make the puppeteer into a merchant and we're good to go.

Red Alert 2 is still a good game.

Shit wrong intro

The DNC IT guy gets his court appearance during the eclipse.

Fucking summerfags.

inb4 Russia or Iran.

uhh disregard the second reply i suck cocks

It gets even better, my main man
archive.is/di9qc

W what day it is? Is this happening?it better be happening. But it looks like a giant prank.

Oh no, Not their balls!

frog of war

That's the easy way out, user. You don't die creating anything, you die and others create.
Hard mode is to manage to live, return from battle, rebuild from the ashes and own what you have done.

Dat doublethink.

Can you imagine waking up and being Mexican?

I am sorry for your lots

Trump should be memed as Scolar Visari. I wasn't a fan.. but now the speed that who's moving. Bless God Emperor Trump.

He's kicking trannies out of the army. He's a God at shit posting. He could be one of /ourguys/.

Visari did nothing wrong

also Hakha is a faggot

alternate fact

Reminder

anti-corruption sweep

Have we started the fire?

You seriously think that would start a snowball effect? LOL kikes must be pathatic if that does them in. It's the truth after all……
Naa if he starts anything he will wait till everyone is awake in america at midday.

Trump will never be literally Hitler, get over it.

I'm a dreamer user…. but I ain't the only one.

But I want to beleive.

No but he can be patton. Which is cool too.

Although I just considered, what would happen if he names the jew AND links to 8ch in his twitter? Like that would cause the mother of all shit storms world wide.

>he doesnt know that (((they))) have been doing this for years in attempts to destroy board culture and subvert the internet hate machine
if trump links Holla Forums then we have irrefutable proof that he is a kike

GJ on quick response though.

If he linked 4chan then good
If he linked us then fuck no, we'd have to leave right then and there in order to escape the fucking migrant crisis

Eh you make a point there.
Still it would cause the mother of all shitstorms worldwide just from the stickied topics.

sweet fucking jesus

Couldn't get laid in a whorehouse.jpg

Wouldn't 99% of the posts be "WTF WHY DOES TRUMP POST YOU NAZIS"

You're not framing it right. Imagine millions of angry, dispossessed people, suddenly given a tangible enemy.
The jew.
The overton window would be incinerated.

This.

here's to hoping
I guess I forget normies read Trump's twitter too not just kikes and their wive's sons

>(((Russian))) mafia

Nobody mentions 8ch outside of conferences though, and even then it's in hushed tones, remember the ADL kike talking about us? We're radioactive truth.

Trump could take over the entire world if he did that and became mein fuher. Like it would be a total mindfuck.

Actually, considering Trumps ties this is judea against judea.
A jew purge of jews. There is no precedent for this in recent history (post christ).

Wow.

Although i suspect the arabs and chinese will be target #1.

Nope, that wasn't me

Got a cap of that?

the left would disagree with you.

Are you saying obama drew the plans for this?
Would that mean Biden's connected?

Wasn't biden dirty? Or perhaps an insider?

End the fed when? Will the CIAniggers try to kill Trump?

This.

Shit will hit the fan. Secure your assets. Prepare maybe for internet dysfunction. Get ammo.
Tell your friends and family that it might get hairy the next few weeks.

I think his goal is power.
He's exploiting the corruption like Hitler with the burnt reichstag.

The issue is, will this positively affect us?
I'm unsure. Frankly it was always out of our hands.

So consolidation of cartel monopoly?

Thought this was too good to be true.
That said, no more mex cartels, a wall and deportations are a win.
It's strange that the italian mafia in italy doesn't do the same, they're helping the migrants.
Guess they can't see the long term issue.

If he wants power and not to be killed by kikes his only option is to go full 1488 mode and post Holla Forums and name the jew. Otherwise he will be just another goyim in the kikes game. Or more specifically he needs to start handing out redpills like oxygen whether it's through Holla Forums or through some other source(halfchan) it matters not.

But if he wants power, Holla Forums is his only option or the kikes will dispose of him like all before him. Personally I am impartial to where this goes. It's going to be wild either way.

I thought he was changing some terms.

Julius Caesar only listened to Julius Caesar user.
That's what I'm seeing.

Julius ceasar also was assassinated. Although he waxed strong. But history does repeat. We are useful tools after all if that's his outlook….. Like what are his options with the kikes? (((They))) take over the world and…. kill him for being dirty goyim? Or atleast (((they))) would reduce his power and hand it to a eventual kike. Seriously think for a second about where the kikes are heading with the world.

you have a big opportunity to redpill ironic alt-right kiddos on 4/pol/ fam :^)

he made the same point i was making you dumb nigger. GJ on the quick response though

If, i want you burgers to fucking revolt.
Don't get cucked then.
take up arms.

TRUMP IS TWEETING

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890566339462672385

Just taking his morning swing at fake news. Shit talk is part of a balanced breakfast.

We shouldn't be trying to get more newfags in here. We'd get flooded and the consensus would change. Best way is to keep this place the sekrit kool kidz klub, and make our own clone of the alt-right to corral the normies into.

You faggots that were born and raised during the Cold War actually think we'd go to war with Russia. To go to war with Russia you would need massive support from the 35-45yo working class people. The problem getting that support is that we will never give it to the ZOG because we are happy not living in a Cold War against the USSR now. We don't want that again, and we certainly don't want an actual war with Russia.

FUCKING DOB JEJ

Niggers, we are not ever going to fight the Russians. Ever.

Wtf I love Trump now!

The russians? No.
The chinese? Well.. if that shareblue bullshit continues and they begin building their military..

be funny when we stop fighting for AIPAC faggot wars for the (((rodents)) they will try to fed reserve us to death and we will just take away that toy away from them to.

Then 2% pop with no control at all and history of being duplicitous traitors for their menora and shekkels won't be a good position to be in.

allow me to fix my faggotry
I counted this time.

(((RODENTS)))

so it's the mexican cartels and not the jews?

" transnational criminal organizations
continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national
security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. Therefore,
I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national
emergency declared in Executive Order 13581 with respect to
transnational criminal organizations."

sure sounds like the mexicans

Espero que pase una amnestia para nosotros.

totally wasted

Ah come on, let Carlos have one last get before he gets deported.

Nor mr. quads, it doesn't. No amnesty.

BACK TO MEXICO

With bank robber "amnesty" they have to give back the loot (which for illegally entering the country would correspond to quitting the country and having no legal or civil penalties for having illegally entered. I'm fine with that kind of amnesty. Otherwise, call it what it is: an invasion licence.

CONTINUE

At least write something that makes sense.

:3

what part of no more filthy beaners in this country don't you understand? I have spoken to my top economists and actuaries. The Unites States of America can not have filthy brown people coming in who always become a burden on the tax payer. It's not going to happen anymore.

Fuck off you disgusting newfag piece of shit.

I've talked with top economist men working on it (MAGA), and they said the opposite.

Sieg Heil. Nice find, OP. I think the Jews are one of a very select few "transnational" criminal organizations, aside from what mostly amounts to drug running from others.

Does this have anything to do with cryptocurrencies? The (((Federal Reserve))) probably sees bitcoin the way this state of emergency is written. The Russian owner of bitcoin Exchange BTC-e, Alexander Vinnik, was just arrested in Greece for supposed money laundering of 4 billion dollars.

archive.is/j03bS
http:// www .zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-27/greece-arrests-russian-mastermind-behind-4-billion-bitcoin-laundering-scheme

Obviously we know the kikes fit this right off the bat but the whole thing is quite vague.

Eh, i was just looking through the catalof if there's a thread about it (there isn't)

It's hard to say why exactly he was arrested, but it's safe to say that the money laundering charge is completely bogus and that the arrest is politically motivated. I also find it interesting that he was arrested in greece at the behest of the US state department. Greece - Puppet state.

a renewal of the rico act OP is a faggot

Isaiah 59:3 King James Version (KJV)
For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.

IT'S NOT "AMNESTY" THEY WANT. AMNESTY DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO KEEP THE FRUITS OF THE CRIME, ONLY THAT YOU'RE NOT PENALISED FOR IT. AS THEY USE IT IT'S A EUPHEMISM FOR INVASION LICENCE.

< smug Trump with a sombrero

I know a French family who want it for themselves and their relatives in Honduras

WE ARE THE FIRE

Kidnapping amnesty:
Kidnapping licence:

Illegal immigration amnesty:
Invasion licence:

I love him so much.

This entire series accidentally redpilled many who played it, they tried incessantly to try and paint Helghans as bad guys in the sequel only to reinforce that Visari was did nothing wrong.

I feel like I've entered into a state of contentment. No matter what comes of this, I've realise that somehow, in some way, somebody is going to try and take power from Trump when he starts targeting special interest groups/ DNC. This presidency can not possibly last 4 years without the kikes and/or their liberal homunculuses sperging out. Something has to give and the military will side with Trump when it does. It is a done deal my friends. All Trump needs a smoking gun for something like pizzagate, which ties these NGO's to that scale of corruption. Once we have that he can activate his emergency powers with impunity and being the purge.

captcha: War kid

big mistake

If it doesn't say "Jew" then it's not about Jews. Dumb chessniggers.

Where do you even get that narrative? The bill states it's for (((auditing))), not auditing you OP faggot.

Hitler lost. Trump won't. So you're absolutely right!

And if any los zetas money got involved this causes an association. What's next, you're going to tell us Hillary is fucking clean?

I've noticed an uptick in military activity since Trump became president, I don't think anything of it. We also live in the country with the largest military in the world, it shouldn't be surprising that we sometimes see it moving around. I take it as a sign that Trump is getting the military to focus more on exercises where they shoot at things and less on exercises where they explain that if a soldier wants to put on a dress, that is completely normal.

Pretty sure we have been in a "state of emergency" since 9/11. Always an excuse to subvert the constitution and do whatever the fuck they want

"jews" are actually Edomites (not Semites) and thus are NOT of the tribe of Judea, one of the 12 tribes of Jacob; rather they are turkish askhenazi khazars who infiltrated the tribe of Judea from 400-0 BC bringing with them their babylonian language of yiddish, containing the hard "J" (aramaic J is pronounced like a Y).

Would it be surprised in the least if Trump claimed jurisdiction over cryptocurrency and forced nominity.

Not trying to rain on the parade but "transnational criminal organizations" could be anybody from ISIS the DNC.

I hope to fuck he is talking about the pedocracy leftist cabal but I ain't holding my breath until I see some ass get ground up.

Lately the signs are promising but I am so jaded and cynical I can't allow myself to believe it yet.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz brother Steve Wasserman is a Deputy U.S. Attorney and I want to see if he has any dealings with the Awan affair that is to come or whether they keep him shut out of it.

If the Trump administration is really going after these fuckers this will be one of the most historical habbenings in U.S. history.

Everybody that ever tried got lead poisoning to the head except Andrew Jackson, and they shot his ass, but didn't manage to kill him.

CI faggots pls go.

There's no coming back from these dubs

checked

You got away with it this time because we don't know who you are. Next time your cat Fluffy gets the shiv…

sure OP, sure….

user you act like we can't smile in their face & stab them in the back like they've mastered. Looks like you know shit about warfare….

Yes, I wish Trump wasn't a ziocuck, but that doesn't change the reality that he is.

And nobody but you did.
The relevance is this: It is better to fight, and face the potential of loss, than to live on as a slave to your own fears. And what more righteous realm exists in which to seek battle, what better way to face death - whatever the outcome - than in support of that which is and must be the foundation pillar of your nation and state?

Your autism is genuinely impressive though.

kill yourself you demoralizing jew

The Aryan spirit seeks the limits of life. Not death. Big difference.

There's nothing Western men need more than a righteous war.

I know exactly what you mean. Every man seeks a worthy death, but it's important not to rush into it prematurely when there's still more you could do for your people.

What's more righteous than a culture that created this… Short answer is nothing

Soy Mexicano whetto, vete ala verga, joto

AYYO HOLUP SO WHAT U FINNA BE SAYIN IZ

dass rite muh niggah sheeeyyeeeyyyaaaattt

Sooo, what the fuck is this bullshit thread? Can people not fucking google or what?

Executive Order 13581 signed by Obama referred specifically to (in the Annex) -

ntities

1. THE BROTHERS’ CIRCLE (f.k.a. FAMILY OF ELEVEN; f.k.a. THE TWENTY)
2. CAMORRA
3. YAKUZA (a.k.a. BORYOKUDAN; a.k.a. GOKUDO)
4. LOS ZETAS

Fucking retards, I tell you.

nice reading comprehension you stupid nigger

The only nigger is someone who can read those documents and go OMG TRUMP GASSES THE JEWS. Literal fucking retards.

nigger

Which means nobody can send money but international banks who want a huge cut and total control. I love it when the law is selectively enforced. International law doesn't even make a lick of sense either.

Oh shit the b part of that could apply to anybody who helped Isis in any way.

>(((significant transnational criminal organizations)))

And this, my friends, is how you name the Jew on a congressional level. Hahaha!

Completely underrated post.

If you're foolish enough to identify as a commie or capicuck, then you deserve the Jew cock that will inevitably be shoved up your ass.

Nothing happened, kike mods. Nothing is going to happen in September. Get your shit together.

They'll never fucking learn. We knew this wasn't going to be easy you dumb Kikes.

It's fine, it's easier to read for people like me who are slightly colorblind.

In any case, the fact that this description fits the international Zionist clique to a tee, does not mean it can't be applied to ISIS or Al Qaeda, which are the organizations I believe he's talking about.

Zionism cannot be eliminated by military means, it is just like fighting Al Capone in Chicago.
Zionism is an operation that must be rooted out through the legal/political system, you can't just blow it up…and just like Al Capone, Zionist supremacists have bought out key positions in the law enforcement community, they have moles everywhere, so the swamp must be drained before action can be taken against them, and it must be drained in many governments across the globe.
The law enforcement bureaucracy is full of good people, but when their bosses are working for the Rothschilds, those good people are powerless to act.
Drain the swamp, begin the investigations, then come the mass arrests. It seems like an impossible task, but it can be done.
Disarming them by eliminating the private central banks is a crucial start, and we have made inroads in that area, as more people than ever before are coming to realize the banking system is a tool for their enslavement.
We can disarm them, eliminate their moles, then charge & arrest them, all over the world, we just have to act in unison and get the truth out to citizens of all countries, everywhere.
The internet is a massive opportunity, let's not blow it.

Look at all them niggers dying, as Rohan grinds them to pieces…

Tl;dr it's the kikes using Trump to renew their vow to go after any opposing criminal element while using semantics to make people think international Jewry could be impacted with this. Reminder that Jewish criminal elements are the ones running politics from the shadows all over the world. Only a military coup or mass revolt can stop Jewry from running free in the US. Mods are yet again faggots for stickying this shit.

Have you heard of plausible deniability?

Trump has a highlight reel of talking all nice to the jews with standing ovations and big smiles with Netanyahoo and licking the kike wall. Trump is going to be "SHOCKED" when he finds out all the nasty things they've been doing and the kikes won't be able to muh anti anti-semitism this time around.

Asses and Elbows

Get a kitchen sponge and some baby oil. Put the sponge in the cup folded over lengthwise, oil the sponge, Descatres the sponge.

For fuck's sakes.
He never names the jew
This is like when you faggots amateurly put a swastika on Trump's arm at the WAILING WALL, WITH A YARMULKE ON TRUMP'S HEAD. 8/pol/ are the most delusional faggots in the history of MANKIND.

He obviously didn't even want to be there niggerfaggot.

Keep telling yourself that.

Convince yourself over and over and over again.
Cognitive dissonance and idol worship go so well together.

I know it's a fat fucking bait, but if he told that he won't protect isreal, he'd gactually get impeached by bluepilled masses (democracy fuck yeah) or even JFK'd, you dense motherfucker.

He's a freemason, you complete retard. Haven't even read The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, have you? Keep worshipping the orange shit, even though he's openly Zionist. 1488d chess all the way. Truth sucks, doesn't it? I understand why you're retreating from it into your safe space, sucking your thumb, whining "Trump isn't Zionist :("

But come on. Clearly you're only pretending to "hate the jews". His daughter and son in law are kikes. When a man's so openly pro-jew you really can only accept the truth or cover your eyes and ignore it. Most of 8/pol/ chooses the latter.

I'm glad to see there are still Anons here that remember that he is only a means to an end. /oursteppingstone/ not /ourguy/

True. "Organized crime" are the mafias. Italian, Mexican, Columbian, Phillipe, etc. The Fed has been taking care of them for years. They are the only ones who operate in much the same clandestine manner as international jewry. Their hitmen, much like the Mossad, murder in secret, often time making deaths appear as accidents. International jewry cannot risk having organizations that operate with their same violent and subversive tactics.

That's what this is for.

Exactly, he is a foot in the door. He has nothing on my heros

>retards still think (((Trump))) is against jews and not his puppet
(((Americans))) I swear

Its true.

He's a knight templar, far above masons and their poopdick.

Yo.

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR

That's not a good speech to quote, due to historical reasons.

Israel will be "very very secure". Best way to secure is to send in seal teams and Marines… just saying.

"YOU GUYS ARE GETTING PLAYED" - SCOTT TAYLOR MOCKS CNN ON CNN!

Here are the 46 Senators who want to destroy the US Constitution and put you in prison for advocating against apartheid Israel.

Sponsor: Sen. Cardin, Benjamin L. [D-MD] (Introduced 03/23/2017)
Committees: Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
Latest Action: 03/23/2017 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. (All Actions)

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/cosponsors

So if Trump is declaring war on the Jews (which I doubt, but let's say that he is for argument sake)
What exactly are we supposed to do?

I am very doubtful that change will come from the top down. The Jews are so entrenched at the top that you'd need Petyr Baelish powers to take over the top. You'd need to outmaneuver the Jews, the deep-state, and the bureaucratic elites all on your own. The odds say no.
But nevermind all that.

What exactly could we do if it happened? What could we do if a ==Savior== arrived to save us? Should we just sit back and wait? Should we go onto Twitter and say nice things about him? What?

Again, I think this is jumping the gun. Salvation shall not come from the top down because it seems improbable that one man could defeat the entire fucking System on his own. He would need help. Massive help. And right now, that help is nowhere to be seen.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, kikes operate from the top-down. This is why you see jews meddling around the upper echelons of power. Don't let this demoralize you, though.
Whites, along with essentially the rest of humanity, wait for their leader to give the green light.
Humans are social, and thus will wait until the group acts before they do. Something like Trump declaring war on kikes would be enough of a catalyst for some real shit to happen, in my opinion.

The focus right now is to recruit and redpill. Disagree with me, sure. I'm saying that while it'd be nice to putsch or pogrom all of these traitors, liberals, jews, commies, etc that there are governmental structures in place to stop just that.
Warfare is fluid. It doesn't always mean tanks and bullets.

Essentially I agree with you.
I don't have much faith that Whites are waiting a their leader to give the green light. I wish that were so but the lemming factor is just too great. Makes me sick to think I am a member of the same species that refuses to fight for our own existence against what can only be described as evil.

But essentially I agree with your analysis. Now is the time to redpill people, to disseminate propaganda, and to raise the racial consciousness of our people. I do not think Trump will save us. But if he intends to, it is our duty to make the ground fertile for revolution. True revolution, where we finally end the cycle of Jewish domination forever.

Trump was/is a battle, not the war.
The momentum is going strong for Whites, mind you.
There is a lot to be hopeful and optimistic for. While one should not be too complacent, don't fret. While one should not become still war is about movement there is absolutely no reason to despair.
Keep in mind that the (((media))) is making sure to not report on stories that will make those on the White Right happy. Contrarily, they will shout to the moon any story or article which demoralizes Whites. We have the god damn internet that which jews did not see coming! and it's such an invaluable tool for this recruitment effort. Notice the lengths (((they))) are going to censor speech on the web that helps our cause i.e. the net neutrality debacle.

I do believe the cause of racially conscious traditional Whites will succeed as a ground-up grassroots effort. This can only be done through education, propaganda, and peer-pressure to a certain extent.
>inb4 I'm a kike shill for not calling for the scalps of niggers, spics, kikes, and dune-coons right now

Haha stupid kikes probably bought that right up.
Narcissistic supply at it's finest.

Is he mourning the 600 gorillion?

Founding fathers were too.

bahahaha

this is actually fantastic, quite a pleasant thread, get prepared friends and be ready for the chaos to ensue

praise kek

That may be the wisest thing I have heard here in a long while. You couldn't be more correct. War is much like a duel on a larger scale. Once you have your opponent off his footing, you must press upon him and prevent him from getting it back again. Push forwards until he is dead.

We're still in the early phases of this stage of our war. Disseminating memes is all we can do at the moment.

Whoah

(origin offtopic)
(cont)
(cont)

(re)
Lies.

There is a fatalism, it isn't me, it does need to die, and I am going to stab it. And I did, and will again.

I never read those words and paid attention to the poz'ed-doom-speak. I do, however, listen. I have seen a rise in a specific memetic here that uses the same words and imagery, which misappropriates them. If that is a deliberate subversion, a retard playing haha-retard, or an error, that isn't known. I don't care who the actor/they are. The action -is- there, it -is- being done here, and it shouldn't.

And it won't.

I do not care that he picked up something not his own and echoed it strangely. He wasn't insane, he weighed the pieces he collected/saw, and he did put it in the right spot. That he didn't understand the 'it' did not prevent him from not sensing. Besides, his aim was format to poetry and noting his inspiration. Both of which are irrelevant to the origin offtopic.

Asswipes will pick up things that don't belong to them. And it will be obvious. Your sense is of that, of me slapping it out of your hand, of me slapping you across the face, and telling to fuck all off, specifically from 'ash' and 'echo' as literals.

Any meme, who says 'ash' followed by 'echo', is perhaps a Macauley-ite. Your declaration to University allegiance is itself an echo, and I will return you to ash for it.

There is strength to your poetry.

fuck off commie. maybe you should have worked harder. bankers take huge risks and deserve the money they get

and when governments absorb the losses?

ebin bait lad