NIHILISM IS GOOD, GOY

Check out what's (((trending))) on (((youtube))) currently. "Seriously when is the next major streaming site gonna take over?

Other urls found in this thread:

bronzeagebabies.blogspot.com/2013/03/an-obscure-silver-surfer-story-answer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This just shows how terrified they are. They finally saw what happens when you piss off whites enough to make them care and now they are pissing all over themsevles

Can't wait for another paperclip in the catalog when the video goes away.
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Some many views and likes…

Reminder (((Kurzgesagt))) has ties to George Soros Open Society Foundation.

where do these posts even come from? what the fuck does anybody have to be afraid of? they can eat another 15 kids tonight at their pizza party and nothing will be done about it. you wont do anything.

Video related says it doesn't matter, we just have to like shitposting a lot because positive nihilism. And if you disagree, you're a bigot who disagrees with the video :^) I claimed entitlement to being right, to reality and the public at large, first - right now.

We had to take back the police first. They were acting as bodyguards for the pizza rapists in North America. Now we are ready. Whites are pack hunters. We wait, and then we strike from all angles.

Anyone doing the stupid shit user did, is obviously not white and not able to think in a white manner - and completely lacks white consciousness, demonstrating an understanding only for barbarity.

such a shitty meme

Nihilism is good if you use it to become ubermensch. Being a hedon is the retarded interpretation.

Kikes

Because why not?

Nihilism is denying reality. It useful for creative tasks and formulating goals - but not for actually achieving any of those things. Sure, it's responsible for being the process that made you want something - but it doesn't mean it's more important than actually seeing if it's at all feasible.

So really, the bad (this kind being pushed) of nihilism is the behavior of presuming things to exist that really don't. For example, egalitarianism or 'equality' - and then becoming PTSD'd after someone totally destroys that illusion and you find out some people are just simply better than you.

Subscribed
Thanks OP

optimistic nihilism only works for catholics, jews and other overbearing backwards guilt/shame cultures

"its alright if the goyim know, none of this really matters"

google 'nihilist abolitionism'

Yes, if you're a faggot with no children, no loyalty to your kith and kin, and no purpose.

This isn't*

Party's cancelled user. V&ed more like it.

Nihilism is a product of depression. Depression is a product of being constantly unhappy. Being constantly unhappy is a product of failing to achieve what you want in life.

I'm 26 years old and a virgin with no friends, but I've started getting fit and I'm taking classes for an HVAC cert next month. I'll secure the money and the body first, then hopefully a wife, but if not then whatever. The trick to being happy is to recognize how absolutely incredible the universe is and that even if you fail at some things (everyone does), there are other things you can contribute to. You need to have a purpose, something to look forward to.

Not really.
Yeah. That was pretty nice.
Yeah, he's called God.
Speak for yourself, I am the center.
Yes we will.
You can't, because you're stupid.
Lucky?
This shit is going to burn.
I'm laughing at you fucker.
Yes it is.
Enjoy the fires of hell, heathen.
Only in this material world.
>We are as much the universe as a
Spirit+Material > Material
>Bonus points to
There are bonus points in hell.

We only live once, right user? We're in charge or our happiness and our world, right?
Let's gas some kikes.

No matter how you spin it, you're a genetic dead end and your ancestors are ashamed of you.

found the whore

The solution is simple; it really is:
breed with women that aren't whores

Are kikes seriously pushing sugar coated nihilism now? What's next?

The fact you even replied tells me how much you know I'm right.

Nihilism is an incredibly lazy philosophy. Nietzsche was right to condemn it, though he may have been wrong about much else

well that's one way to pronounce hedonism

Do you understand how imageboards work?
Obviously not as I can tell from your reddit-driven stupor.

sad

Stop feeding the tornigger, you nigger.

I highly doubt most of the people here don't have adblock

It's just egoistic hedonism

it would be quiet unfortunate if a lot of people reported this youtube channel and it was taken down for Hate speech!

This is the sort of bullshit that gets made after you raise an entire generation of faggots who are afraid of just having some time alone with your own thoughts.

of course none of you would do this as you are nihilists

a few red flags
sounds bretty blank slate to me
commiesssss

it seems more than anything a natural response to overwhelming responsibility for the fate of humanity
the answer to which is to take up your share of responsibility for the little world around you

That seems to be the goal ain't it?

Niggers and kikes believe this because the only white women who aren't repulsed by them are whores, therefore non-whites only interact with white women who are whores. Pretty funny, tbh.

I disagreed with the video until he said the universe is our sandbox and we should be a galactic human empire.

Fuck off, faggots. Don't bash nihilism just because some loser that makes youtube videos doesn't understand it. Nihilism is a fundamental stage in the philosophical journey of the ubermensch. If you lose yourself in it, you are dragged down into hedonism and self-destruction. But no man can be a master of his own life until he has journeyed into the dark and fought his way out to the other side.

Right out of the gate with the self loathing. Turned it off right there.

Thanks for the reminder. I genuinely didn't know that. It's a very insidious channel that spews a highly sophisticated form of propaganda. Kinda freaks me out.

Proof?

As a stopping place it's terrible, so why not "bash" it?

To anyone wrestling nihilism, I refer to Vasistha's Yoga. The whole book is a conversation between a sage (Vasistha) and a student who is struggling with nihilistic thoughts to the point that he won't even eat or fuck.

oy vey

Nihilism is where you go to free yourself of the fetters you were born into. Where you cast off your identity as a slave to circumstance. Where you free yourself from the psychological prisons others have built for you. And, if you have the potential to be a true human and not an automaton, it's where you forge your philosophical arms and armor for the future life you will lead.

It's abysmal as a stopping place, you're right. But it's a necessary step on the path. I'm convinced no one can reach whatever passes for enlightenment without first tearing apart their mental house to the studs and building up anew.

bronzeagebabies.blogspot.com/2013/03/an-obscure-silver-surfer-story-answer.html

ABSOLUTE NEOPHYTE

But life is scary and difficult. If it was t this board wouldn't exist. We contemplate the ways to navigate a hellscape of corruption and existential threat. We may be thrust into a world war where china has Mach 10 cluster missles dubbed carrier killers. Western countries are being filled with enemy sleepers. If you know this and you aren't scared, you are a fool. No need to be blackpilled, but also no reason to act like it ain't shit.

they're all niggers

be gone ideological garbage!

The key takeaway is at 5:40 don't you dumb faggots always go on about wanting a galactic empire?

The ubermensche is free to use the best aspects of his own humanity without restraint or fear.

And you think Galactic Imperium would be possible with a racially diverse population of spiritually confused, solipsistic hedonists… how, exactly?

8/pol/

Sounds about right, actually.

literally "muh dik" for redditors. ohh, look at the pretty colors and faggy art style. also, shekels please! this is why schools get shot up. fucking ignorant cunts read a book you dumb niggers

I'm always talking with my 80+ year old alpha grandfather about about his father's (served under Hitler) generation. Every single based German man in Hitler's Germany would have preferred racemixing (except with a full or half jew) than to marry a whore. I don't know how "racemixing" became such a boogieman with self-proclaimed "nazi admirers" when even the idea of VOLK was open for those peoples that were not antagonist to Germany.
> inb4 that one quote where Hitler says he rather not racemix if given a choice… No fucking shit

She will never stop being cute as a button.

#ShotsFired
The spirit of Holla Forums lives in you

Actually, if his ancestors were part of the VOLK, they would much rather preferred for him to "racemix" than to commit treason by marrying a whore

You seem awfully invested in talking about racemixing in a thread about laughing at marshmallow nihilists, I wonder (((why))).

"Human existence is scary", nice projecting. I've been concerned about my limited time on earth since I was a kid. That's not an excuse to be a weak willed faggot. We wouldn't have any of the things we know and have now if it weren't for a constant striving and improving of ourselves and our communities. This, "Nothing matters! Lol!" state of mind just leads to pleasure seeking, sensation seeking potatoes of humans, not innovators, and certainly not people that will make a better life for future generations. Loving the "Support us" button at the end too, the audacity of these niggers. If the world and what happens in it means nothing to these people, then they should fucking kill themselves to make room for the poeple that have purpose.

What's having kids like for these kinds of people? They must not have them, because raising a kid with this world view would be abuse.

Bro, all you had to see was

to know this faggot is shill/newfag debris.
See also:

They do have them, and yes, it is.
That's partially the cause of things being so horribly fucked up as they are at present - nobody believes in anything, and you're dealing with generations of people raised by people who didn't believe in anything.

Good news though - it seems that a few generations in, something happens, and those who've been raised to believe in nothing reject their upbringing and find purpose once more.

Sage for a tangent, but in light of the nihilist, nothing matters attitude of today, how do people reconcile this point of view while being against racism, specifically against Jews? Some of my normalfag friends live like degenerates, sometimes parrot the anti-white talking points from the media, but are grossed out by my casual anti-Jewish views. From their point of view, if nothing matters, what does it matter if you sleep around, or eat so much you become obese, or hate a group of people? Not to even mention the litany of things the people are behind. Might just be a case of getting new friends, but even intelligent people I know have an indifference to Jews I try to crack. Any anons have advice?

They're brainwashed to reject Western systems of ethics and replace it with Marxism (which stands against racism and antisemitism).

There is this thing called b8 and another thing called (you)s

/thread

Optimistic nihilism… what Jew came up with that? Also, don't these dumb hook noses realize that if this caught on, that we would suicide bomb their asses? EVERYDAY a Jew temple would be slaughtered. Nowhere would be safe for them to sling bagels and bonds. Nowhere Mosha, nowhere.

This

Oh God, it's this shit. This is exactly how I thought a few years ago.
The problem is, eventually you have to leave your armchair philosopher persona behind and go get a fucking job. You have to actually assume a modicum of common sense and realize that mentality, if it spreads, will collapse our entire society and send us into unstable conditions.

Yeah yeah, "it feels good, it's pleasurable." And I get that. The problem is that pleasure cannot exist without pain and both work together. And if you adopt this mindset of mindless "optimistic" pleasure while you smoke your next bowl or down your next beer, you're in for a world of hurt when pain comes into the equation and you look around you, realizing that your future security is at high risk and all of that pleasure you inundated yourself with is now being offset by the stress of knowing that you need to find ways to survive.

So, this is why these fucking retards are allergic to truth? What a bunch of bitches.

This board would primarily be teenagers making jokes and taking the piss they otherwise couldn't.

It never ends on Goytube.
I saw a few ads for (((Wix))), but never looked into it until one ad mentioned an office in Tel Aviv. What is their endgame?

What a fucking bunch of relabelling kikes. What's more is that existentialism doesn't wag its finger at you for crafting your purpose. If the universe has no ultimate purpose and if we have no ultimate purpose, whatever purpose we choose is equally as good as any other. There are no moral prescriptions.

My brother is teetering on the edge of Nihilism, what's the best way to cure him? Should I make him read Nietzsche? Or is there an easier way?

Oh god you fucking idiots don't even bother challenging the substance of the video. Rather you just bitch and shit moan that nihilism is popular due to people shedding their religious values in favor of imperialistic knowledge. Shut the fuck up the lot of you. Not every fucking video that is popular is DAS JUDEN. Idiots… it's like you don't even have the self awareness to think about the topic.

>Nihilism is like MGTOW, its a reaction to the dying value system of the west that (((they))) have accelerated over the course of the last century or so. At no point should you assume that nihilism or MGTOW is the proper response to your own existence. It's not a reaction to nature or the universe, its a response to post-modern (((civilization.))) Thats why we're all here Morty. It's not about philosophy or politics. It's the jews morty. The jews did 9/11 morty.
Now go back to reddit

I'm not denying the Jews have a large conspiracy over the average human but are you fucking serious? "Thats why we're all here Morty. It's not about philosophy or politics. It's the jews morty. The jews did 9/11 morty."

That is not the reason for existence. Existence is a product of sexual reproduction. What the individual does with said opportunity being stripped from the void is what is called 'Purpose'. Purpose is given from internally by the organism. Purpose drives us. It gives us meaning in a universe with no definitive reason for being. Ambition, Goals, Challenges, these concepts prevent us from the decay of pessimistic nihilism. Not god, not DAS JUDEN, nothing else but the internal mechanations of the human condition.

It pretty much is.

Every ounce of our being is based on a genetically coded tribal culture.

Human beings are inherently social animals, and the ability to work for the benefit of your "group" is the exclusive purpose of life.

That and to eat, drink, fuck, piss, shit, everything in your genes is screaming out to help your own.

No i mean thats why we are here on this board.
Nihilism is a reaction to the jewish acceleration of western decay. We went from a highly developed culture to a wasteland of refugee trash very quickly. Previous generations did not have the same widespread depression that we have.

Being nihilistic is a waste of time, because the real things that are demoralizing you aren't existential, they're societal. Thats why psychoanalysts try to identify everyone through the lens of mental illness, but never look at the culture their patients live in. Thats why individualism tries to distract you with consumer choices, but you never seem to get any kind of governmental deal that favors you.
People aren't depressed because they are alive, they're depressed because life sucks under the globalist banker jew.

Wrong. Purpose is between an individual and their collective associations. Friends, family, collaborators, competitors, teammates. The work you do alone and together gives you purpose.
Nihilism is a total waste of time

Its a (((media))) company that produces this show. no surprise here.
Also its a big channel that usually ends up trending when they upload. so no surprise here either.

but your kinda making the same mistake the video did. If the universe has no purposes you don't get to choose one, you don't get to say "your choice is as good as any other". Purposes under this consideration must be considered a category of error, in a similar sense to Morals being an error category. Anyone talking about purpose can simply be dismissed as either mistaken or stating the obvious (if something doesn't exist , it doesn't exist for anyone).

Remember how Nietzsche said how much he hated anti-semitism?
If he was alive today I think he would have changed his mind, since kikes love to push nihilism, and as we all know, he didn't like it one bit.

I won't lie to you, would watch the shit out of NatSoc Rick and Morty.

Kek. Just shut your cryhole and lurk moar. A few years should set you straight.

bonus points for being.

a cuck

looks like the (((trick))) is working

What's up with this "God isn't real therefor life is meaningless" bullshit I keep seeing with nihilists?
I'm also an atheist but I don't go around with that defeatist as fuck mindset.

He didn't condemn it outright though. Frohliche Wissensschaft was merely a warning. Like much of /pol, Nietzsche saw only weakness in Christianity and supposed that in order to progress, man would have to surpass it. At the same time, he recognized man's need for moral objectivity.

Nietzsche's metaphor is a bridge. One between man and overman. Nihilism (abandoning Christianity, as Nietzsche saw it) would be the key to crossing that bridge. Abandoning faith however, could result in man losing his passion, in which case he would become the last man.

Last men are men who have lost all desire to achieve and want nothing but base pleasure and think themselves enlightened because they can find fulfillment in leading hollow lives. They're men who've fallen off the bridge. Or maybe, nihilism wasn't the key to crossing the bridge to begin with. Nietzsche was unsure. He admitted as much in his works.

The mad prophet in the Frohlichen Wissenschaft proclaimed that God was dead, and that we couldn't possibly understand what that meant. That was Nietzsche's warning.

I think it's pretty clear that without faith we have become the last men that Nietzsche warned about. Pic related.

Secularization in the West is a product of the 1960's. Think Vatican II. Two generations later our entire civilization is collapsing. It seems that lack of belief in a creator equates lack of belief in creation. Whether it be technology or human life. Atheism simply cannot sustain itself.

The future belongs to the conservative religious. This could still be our kind of conservative religious.

It's been getting pushed in the mainstream since the 90s, via pretty much all music

Humanity is truly lost without strong religious influence, it is the only way to guide people in a positive direction.

You do realize kurzgesagt has dozens of videos funded by the open society foundation right? (soros)

If they value existence so little, tell them to commit suicide. They'd save themselves of suffering by just not existing.

All hedonism leads to depravity and nihilism. It's a destructive and self destructive impulse.

This is why we need religion. My god, do these idiots think civilization was built? This is literally made to disillusion whites and encourage hedonism and childlessness, not that they can even disprove any god or any afterlife. Of course they would never push this on shitskins, we need to start crucifying these people on swastikas.

*how do these idiots think civilization was built

Bullshit you can't marry a fucking heathen.

I've been scared over the concept that time may end, but that didn't make me into a weak willed faggot, but god do I hate this nihilistic, "nothing matters" dude weed lmao shit. Part of me suspects that this is a coping mechanism for living in the trump timeline.

Let it begin.

I get that Christianity is great for enabling our race and society to prosper, but sorry, I'm not stupid enough to be believe there is some dude in the clouds who created everything.

Christianity needs a reboot or something to be palatable to scientific minds. The morals and the community are great for humans and if my future wife and children arn't intelligent enough to ignore modern society's bullshit I'd consider it for my family but I'll never accept "god".

Man is his own god. If you don't understand this yet, you didn't do nihilism properly. Like mentions, nihilism is a fundamental philosophical stage that we must all go through to clean ourselves of whatever bullshit we were indoctrinated with since birth [via society], and to shape our own life's purpose with renewed clarity.

Yeah right… More like atheism, which is why weak faggots become atheists.

God is death, but the Gods aren't.

The only genuinely honest response to the death of Christianity, is to return to the Old Gods.

OK. So if I understand it properly, Christianity was a NOT a foundation, but an essencial support to advance Man further. It was there because Man was (and still is in the current situation) seeking pleasure and escape from the struggle. Its "make good children with not whores and dont be a faggot in the process" was then been taken into the our NS Volk philosophy. And due to technological and "spititual"(we get a better understanding of ourself) meant that sooner or later we get to question Gods existence and morals. And we are getting into a phase when more people are starting to get a grip of nihilism. But because we still havent lost our pleasure seeking reflex, more and more people are getting hedonistic instead. Now it is a question of how many people get mentally liberated and not lose themselves to hedonism.

This was been a rollercoaster of emotions to write.

When I first started understanding nihilism and thinking about it, it was really liberating. It came to me when I was day dreaming about war and was at the front line. "Here you are already dead, sooner or later a shell is going to rip your legs off and you will die. Dont expect to return home. But you can help your family and friends by killing more men on the other side! Here lies the line between the dead and those who live. We are ghosts."

Essencially we are all dead and all suffer for our future children.

OK. So if I understand it properly, Christianity was a NOT a foundation, but an essencial support to advance Man further. It was there because Man was (and still is in the current situation) seeking pleasure and escape from the struggle. Its "make good children with not whores and dont be a faggot in the process" was then been taken into the our NS Volk philosophy. And due to technological and "spititual"(we get a better understanding of ourself) meant that sooner or later we get to question Gods existence and morals. And we are getting into a phase when more people are starting to get a grip of nihilism. But because we still havent lost our pleasure seeking reflex, more and more people are getting hedonistic instead. Now it is a question of how many people get mentally liberated and not lose themselves to hedonism.

This was been a rollercoaster of emotions to write.

When I first started understanding nihilism and thinking about it, it was really liberating. It came to me when I was day dreaming about war and was at the front line. "Here you are already dead, sooner or later a shell is going to rip your legs off and you will die. Dont expect to return home. But you can help your family and friends by killing more men on the other side! Here lies the line between the dead and those who live. We are ghosts."
Essencially we are all dead and all suffer for our future children.

Find work that fulfills you mentally and spiritually and then you will never suffer a day in your life.

The abject hatred of nihilism here doesn't make sense to me. Ever since I was a young child I didn't believe in any sort of god despite strong Christian influence from my family members. I never believed for a second that humans literally possess souls, in any form and regardless of explanation. There is nothing spiritual that I believe in even the smallest capacity. except Kek who is objectively real

This may not be believed but some people just don't believe anything. Not because they have a moral failing or because they are brainwashed and programmed, and not because they weren't exposed to religious tales and told that God is real. They just don't believe in anything because that's how they are.

I find the idea that you have to raise a child to be religious for them to be a good person insane. You can be nihilistic in nature and not forego all morality and decency. Look up existential nihilism or existentialism. Just because you exist for no reason doesn't mean you need to abandon your convictions, be a complete degenerate piece of shit, or kill yourself.

There's not really a point to arguing philosophy but the bottom line is that arguments against nihilism by means of morality or usefulness as a mindset are moot because believing in it is not a choice. If you choose to believe something you don't really believe it, you just enjoy the effects of self-deception.

I have no problem with people being religious, but they seem to have a serious problem understanding that faith isn't really a choice. It doesn't work like that, it can't work like that, because if it does your entire belief system is a placebo.

A man who doesn't believe in something isn't a man at all. I say this because no one can live and not believe in something. You believe there's no reason for your existence. You believe that people can not believe in anything. So don't give me this "People can't choose to believe" crap because your negative ideology can't handle positive ideas that try to mean something.

Lolno. You need to read a book christianity served a purpose, yes but it was incorporated into western society deliberately which destroyed the empire and absolute rule of a king or emporer. This destroyed ancient tradition and rome, the mantra "we are all gods children" comes to mind, imagine the culture shock before the advent of christianity came to the west it subverted all prerecorded history. This is why loners like Nietzsche hated christianty maybe it does make him look like an edgy atheist but when you are all fucking alone and the old traditions are dead and gone what else do you replace christianity with? The repression that the church brought makes many turn to hedonism, so dont try to say that it ever did anything good.

Struggle is the essence of life because
none of us asked to be born, what a normalfag statement to make.

The world does not work like this. Its really easy to raise a family as a nihilst fedora when you have access to all mind numbing modern consumer life support…

What he is describing isn't even nihilism at all.

Neither are Christians unless they're like, 5 year old. Are you saying that you can't understand the concept of a God beyond what a 5 year old can understand? That's not a problem with Christianity, it's a problem with you.

What you call negativity is to me a completely rational assessment of the world around me. It's pretty awful, and you're here whether you like it or not for seemingly no reason at all other than that nature created you. You also possess the double-edged sword of consciousness, a powerful tool that can also fuck your shit up beyond repair.

I don't think anyone is sitting in the driver's seat of the universe, and that doesn't really bother me anymore. I live just to live, knowing that biologically my purpose is to have children with a woman who isn't a walking trash can and that personally it's to improve myself and follow my own goals.

It doesn't sound any more negative to me than anyone else putting a positive spin on a shitty situation.

Are you trying to deny that some people just aren't spiritual? Because if you are, that's profoundly stupid. I was raised to be a Christian, spent a decent portion of my childhood in church and Sunday school and it seriously never took. As in, not even for a second did I actually buy it. There was never a point in my life where I believed in anything.

What kind of Church did you go to? Because just like so many other institutions, many Churches are shells filled with bullshit courtesy of certain (((groups))).

Catholic

Speak for yourself, unambitious kike.

Ah, that explains it. The Catholic church is massively cucked, though there might be some noncucked holdouts somewhere.

Shill? bot?

One thing that kept me from ever seriously considering hedonism as a viable path is that there are things that are more painful, horrifying, and awful than death, and all that is required to experience these things is someone with sufficient power choosing this for you. You cannot enjoy the pleasures of a meaningless universe if you have your limbs broken and you are starving in a damp oubliette. There are of course, even worse things that can befall you, that was just one off the top of my head. Even to be a hedonist means having enough control over your life that your hedonistic pleasure cannot be ripped from you and replaced with unwanted suffering.

It's an excuse to be hedonist shit. Only on Holla Forums have I ever encountered atheists who do not use atheism for their own selfish self destructive goals.

Didn't finish my thought with the first paragraph. My next statement was going to be "Therefore life must have at least one meaning. In the case of the hedonist, it must be to secure the future of his hedonism. This destroys the very ideological underpinning that the universe has no meaning, as pain exists objectively, and must be rejected via objective efforts."

sage for double post

nigger.

I never left my armchair, but I worked my way through

The answer lies within the transcendental.

Existentialism wouldn't exist without Christianity quite literally. Existentialism is like the knock off brand of the good old stuff.

>Using bonus points to push for 'good'

That's almost epicurean. I still disagree with it, though. I think that pain is a test. A measurement.
Suffer for the right causes (win for the team) or for the wrong ones (learn or repeat).