HOW SALTY ARE YOU!?

Previous Thread: >>10168202

------------------

Join our Mumble server for Squid Squad voicechat (usually Friday / Saturday):
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page
8v.servers.moe or 8ch.servers.moe - Port: 64738 - "Vidya General" -> "Splatoon"

Post your Nintendo Network ID here for extra fun times:
>>>/smek/4

Remember to post in-game screenshots directly for best quality; [HOME] > Internet Browser > Find current thread > Post image

------------------

CURRENT NEWS:
● 'SplatFest' events have ended. Judd now gives out one Super Sea Snail for every 30 matches you win.
● Summary of every SplatFest - JAPAN: youtube.com/watch?v=f2YPf0dA834 | N.AMER: youtube.com/watch?v=M1FpZKiH7ao | EUR/AUS: youtube.com/watch?v=OMmyS-TldU0

● "Splatoon Fan Fest" is being held by Nintendo UK in London on 27th August. Anybody who can get to the Gfinity Arena on the day can buy merch, and the qualifying teams from the online tournaments they held ("Squid Kid League" for underageb&, "Inkling League" for normalfags, "Octo League" for superior players) will compete for the grand prize of a Splatoon trophy and customized team jackets.

● The 2017 edition of the Japanese national "Koshien" tournament will start its qualifier tournaments in September, with the Finals being held next February. Details are here: perfectly-nintendo.com/splatoon-koshien-2017-dates-rules-maps/

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/radiolen/AggressiveCormorantKippa
twitch.tv/esl
nintendolife.com/news/2016/08/nintendo_and_esl_team_up_for_splatoon_online_tournaments_in_europe
twitter.com/oeuia5321/status/765519458811072513
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to marry Marie and make an honest woman out of her

Octolings are superior

I wish I had Splatoon
and a Wii U

will they remain superior even after being forced to do cheap labor for the Inklings after their homes shut down?

Splatoon is a good game but outside of this and Bayonetta 2 I can't honestly recommend a Wii U to anyone.

Holy shit what happend to the format of the OP

God damn I leave 6 hours to get toast and the formats fucked up.

There's at least ten games worth getting on the Wii U and some fun eshop games

Which ones are those? All I have right now are Bayonetta 1 and 2, Splatoon, MonHun 3U, and Mario 3D World which I didn't really care for a lot.

The formatting is fine, you spastic.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Mario Kart 8 (VERY good)
Sm4sh
Pikmin 3
Tropical Dong Expand
Nintendoland
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Yoshi's Wooly World
Super Mario Maker
Starfox Zero (from what I've heard, it's good)
I don't really buy anything on the eShop, but you can get Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Punch-Out Wii on there, which were some of the Wii's highlights.

wat

I want to spank a squid boy and make him cry

you better not be doing this user

Do we know you?

#BRINGBACKSMEK

no

You're welcome.

Another Perfect Roll

Who wants to go to the Splatoon Cafe

Pay me for my flight to Japan sure.

I'll double down on user's post for Wooly World. Booted it back up again today and I still got a good case of the warm fuzzies

A few of the multiplats are also still just as good on the Wii U.

What the fuck would you even do at a cafe like this anyways? I wouldn't go somewhere like that myself outside of just dropping inside to look at what's happening.

eat, drink, clan meetings?

mfw

I never wanted to experience such a thing until I read your post

heh, go figure

I really want to get back into this game but playing online is just too stressful for me.

Anyone feel this way? Has anyone every have to drop a game because it causes you too much depression and stress? Man..

You're not alone.

Try just taking the games in small doses until you've learned to keep calm.

Also, play Turf War more often than Ranked.

Abusive relationship, If I feel the same way you did, I would have been happier honestly to drop it and never play it again.

Did you play with us before?

Get your own coffee

Yes, clearly superior. /s

>>>/mu/

Bump

The final Splatfest is the gift that keeps on giving.

yes, in brothels

Would you smooch this squid?

Thread needs more toasty squids

How many different colors are there

Do the inkling recolor amiibos do anything different from the regular ones?

Oh, and does anyone have any tips or videos for getting better at ranked matches? I was a roller but I'm finding that's not doing me or my team any good on ranked.

Heres a few

And Another One

Both of those were very helpful. I knew most of the stuff from the movement video, but when I switched to a gun I definitely wasn't jumping and shooting when I could have used the extra range. I also had no idea how to be a team player considering I would often just worry about covering the ground with ink which would often get me at the top or second spot on my team. I appreciate the help.

This game gave me really bad stress from anger and headaches all the time so I had to stop playing it. I suck so bad at life I can't even play a damn game.

Oh well I don't miss it. I still collect hentai for it though

Pic related it's you

Pleb detected

I know I'd have some warrior spirit if NoA didn't cut the native american head dress hat.

That thing can fuck right off

If my teammate is retarded enough to super jump to me while I'm in the middle of a contested area then it's their fault if they die not mine and I'm not risking my ass to save them from their mistake.

This is my charger There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My charger is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my charger is useless. Without my charger, I am useless. I must fire my charger true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to splat me. I must splat him before he splats me. I will. Before Judd I swear this creed: my charger and myself are defenders of my turf, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my rank. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Woomy

Cmon son

1v1 me

I was that way.
Take a FULL week's break and then play it again.
I either have a goddamn blast and love it, or I get way too serious and pound everything in my room when I lose.

Just keep playing roulette with your feelings until you catch yourself playing it on a good day.

Damn man, that's pretty depressing.

(Checked)
That's a funny way of spelling arousing.

she's just injecting ink into herself

Marie looks pretty with black hair, Callie on the other hand looks kind of odd with white.

dude idk, thats pretty fucking hot

It took me a while to get what's happening but when I did, pic related.

Marie looks pretty with any color hair

When did these threads become so shitty?

Trash
I don't understand how anything with paid DLC and that awful Battle mode can be considered "VERY good"
More like Tr4sh
Yep, both of these are good.
Fuck off with your gimmicky shit, the good Kirby games are on the 3DS this gen.
Playing platformers for their art style and gimmicks alone is retarded. But I suppose it's not that bad except for the absurd asking price and Amibo garbage.
No point, every little kid and their mothers can make romhacks without having to spend $60.
The controls really aren't as bad as others make it out to be but the people that tell you it's good obviously have buyers remorse. It's basically an N64 game released in modern day with very slight changes.
All shit I can and do emulate with native controls on my PC with much better graphics.

Man you didn't even list W101, absolute pleb taste.

Unless you're talking about 3U, which runs like dog shit on the WiiU even compared to the 3DS.

>>>/reddit/

(noice)
Dude, the point of super jumping is to get to your teammates in contested areas quicker.
It doesn't always work out, but if you stick it out long enough you can cover their retreat or use their support to take said contested area. Works for me in high rank.

Wew.

Keep projecting Summerfag, I don't usually respond to that many people.

Most of the time if your teammate is being swarmed by two or more players, chances are he'll be killed as you are super jumping and the enemy is just camping there waiting for you to drop in so they can cap you

that's a funny way of saying "hardly ever works out at all"

Super jumping works best when you are sure that the area IS NOT contested. Jumping to a non-secure area is what retards do when they feel like fucking the game up for everyone by getting themselves killed and leaving only one or two teammates on the map as they and whoever they were super jumping to are waiting to respawn.

This game isn't a death match. You don't need to help your allies not get killed or try to kill all the other teammates. Most of the time, if your teammate is being attacked by two people, you'll do more good using that time in which they're distracted by your teammate to cover the areas of the map your opponents have abandoned.

I'm not the one so butt devastated at the realization that I have a shit opinion nobody agrees with that I have to break board etiquette by responding to more than two posts in one post like a sperg

This is what I mean by projection.
Yeah OK buddy, maybe lurk some more. You'll find that "etiquette" beyond off topic saging doesn't exist.

I use stealth jump for this very reason. I'm not saying you should jump to said teammate like this. Often someone will jump to me when I'm safe before an area becomes contested and I usually wait it out until they get there unless it's turf war. The uploader didn't mean you should let yourself get gang raped all the time because of stupid team mates.
That's a funny way of forcing your experience as a general occurrence.
It's also not Turf War, more reinforcements means objectives are easier to lock down. Your problem is that you think the original advice only applies to this situation and not just when you get into a fight with one other person.

Well has said mostly what I was gonna say.
Only retards super jump into the middle of a battle without stealth jump on since all they'll be doing is feeding the enemy team kills and putting their teammates at a disadvantage.
Even then they're not safe, if their teammates die while they're jumping they're gonna be alone and surrounded by enemies.

That's because she's best girl.

Anybody wanna squad?

WHO WANTS TO TWIN SQUAD

Would Snuggle a Squid Milf

You're the same person that called amiibos mcdonalds toys right?

WOMB-Y

Yes

No, but I agree that they feel cheap and shitty like one. You're not one of those people that actually defend that shit just because they released your waifu right?

Just wondering because I've never stopped to take notice of this but does the counter on Splat Zones add the difference between the teams scores to the team that's winning when the other team seizes control of the zone away from them or is it always a preset number of points?

I'm in the mumble if anyone wants to join.

We have six in the mumble
Maybe you should join in

WARFUNGLE!!!

Someone Webm this for historic purposes

clips.twitch.tv/radiolen/AggressiveCormorantKippa

nec25

Tell me how to download it and I'll webm it

I've already done it. I'll post it later.

\So I don't play this game and I don't check these threads often

but who won the civil war?

The wrong side.

The Right side

being this cute must be a crime

I'm in the mumble if anyone wants to join.

ONE MORE
FOR PRIVATES
GET IN HERE

Please?

Thinking of buying splatoon for my little brother, and so I can also play it. How alive is this game and how much longer do you think it has?

fuck you flag

We usually got 6+ ppl in our mumble plus we stream on twitch when we're bored

Game is very alive. Although I haven't been on in a little while, I see no reason for the end of splatfests to have impacted the multiplayer population of the game.

In terms of how much longer it has, I think it depends on what the NX reveals in terms of a sequel or port. I think that even if the game's shelf life is reduced by an NX port/sequel, the game will have enough time between now and then to get your money's worth.

Squid Bump~

post fresh squids

this game was a decent few weeks but it alone couldn't save the wii u
shame nintendo's gone full jew recently, i would have liked to play a sequel

my bad, didn't realize i'd walked into a hugbox
later, squiddos

kinda wish there was a more substantiative single player in splatoon. I loved the multiplayer at times, but I'll never play a multiplayer game for a few weeks, at best. I'd like to play it a bit more, but the SP is one gigantic tutorial with no sense of cohesion, just a lot of variety for the sake of it. Don't give a fuck about multiplayer.

says the guy just looking for someone to high five him for talking out his ass

Who wouldn't?

That's light reflecting off the screen genius.

It's still very alive, as for how long it's gonna stay alive maybe until they announce a sequel or port for the NX.

btwFUCK YOU

R34 of the Inklings in their squid form is the best R34.
I had to look through paheal to find these, mother of fuck just kill me.

In memory of the Inkolocaust, where 3 million square miles got turf'd, four sets of two-hour remembrance services will be held each afternoon from August 25th to 28th. Admission is free*.

(Forgot to embed)

Check again retard, the light is coming from the left, which the phone is facing away from.

I don't see what would leave a "stain" that opaque.
Also.

No fuck you people. The WiiU stilled flopped, and Nintendo is complete shit these days. As a fan of Splatoon you should be the most concerned for the future of the the IP, especially since it's one of the few Nintendo IP's whose fate is still uncertain.

This is terrible.

Well, close enough it was a joke. But I doubt it's a lamp honestly, there were be more light coming from the opposite angle and would change the whole shot.
Do you even understand how photos and lighting work?

Pic related.
Also I know that's not a lamp I used that as an example it looks more like a computer screen judging by it's rectangular shape and slanted angle.
Yes. Do you?

It really isn't, unless you're literally autistic. White Ink/stain jokes are common as fuck. In the past someone would have shit on me for the poor attempt at humor.
More then you apparently.
Or more likely they fucked up their screen, as is totally possible with shitty apple products. Whatever it is, it's not light, the photo gives it away.

I didn't say they were doomed you fucking mongoloid. They will continue to subsist off of their kikery and shitty fanboys for a very long time.
I'm calling them shit, not dead.

They are pretty shit tbh. I won't care about Spla2n or NX. Splatoon is my only little festival and it'll come to an end when Nintendo decides to forcefully move everyone to buy a new console and shut down the matchmaking servers. But that's still in the future, today we splat.

Not exactly relevant. The Wii U's overall lack of major success does not mean that Splatoon will be buried with it, especially since Kimishima, in response to the massive, unexpected success of the game even went so far as to say he thinks it has Super Mario style franchise potential.

A company is only as shit as long as it doesn't make shit I want to buy. I don't care if Nintendo is selling 300 units or 300 million as long as I get what I want.

I'm not concerned at all cause anyone who thinks this game isn't going to get a sequel, a spin off or an HD retreatment at this point is an idiot.

just stop posting, nintendoom fag

Aw cool friend of mine drew my Inkling

Oh that's why the resolutions off I put in the width and height the wrong way round, gimmie a sec and I'll have it right in a bit.

much better

I can't get mine down from 24mb, and it's a webm to begin with.

octoling magic

Also I just realized that's not the whole song and webmforretards cut it off. I'm so good at this. This SHOULD be the full version

I downloaded it as an mp4, pretty sure mp4 is more lossy then a webm so you lose quality in the conversion but end up with a smaller file. I started with a 17.5mb mp4 and dropped it via lowering the resolution and bitrate.

That's because they're shit jokes tbh.

I don't see any cracks or pixilation on the screen so I doubt it.

I'm pretty sure it's a screen if you look very carefully you can see the silhouette of a computer monitor right next to the white light.

Germany's "gamescom" expo is hosting the finals of an ESL Splatoon tournament tomorrow afternoon - twitch.tv/esl

Also, there'll be a Splatoon Summer Testfire demo on the European eShop, playable between 18th August and 1st September. They haven't announced what times of day the Testfire is open, but at least there's fourteen days to choose from.
In comparison, North America's version of the Summer Testfire will be a two-hour window each day for four days, August 25th to 28th.

Time to bully some noobie squids.

Thats a kawaii squigga, wud hug and totally hold hands with 10/10

I've been freeze-dried and vacuum sealed for longevity. I am not fresh.

Guess we'll have to send you back, then.

Yes it is, it's one of the many examples of why Nintendo is shit.
I'm talking about the quality of future releases, based on the company's track record. I have hope, because this is a relatively fresh team with new ideas, but I'm still kind of worried about how they're going to treat it since they known it's a for sure success.
The N64 was an abomination with a cartridge system that limited the amount devs could fit into the games, with the worst controller I've ever seen in a relevant console. Not to mention that it had fuck all worth if games.
Another shitty proprietary disk format that limited space and shitty controller with mushy shoulder buttons and lack of inputs and features compared to other consoles. It had no online games, and weak 3rd party support.
Hope you like Wagglan.
Horribly marketed and unsupported yet again by most 3rd party devs. Yet another underpowered gimmicky turd.

Franchises Ruined or Ignored By Nintendo:
Not to various cases of censorship and medicre titles across the years. They haven't stopped censoring the shit out of their games since day one, and the dip in quality and quantity of games on their platforms is very indicative of a shitty company.
Kill yourself you shit eating Nintoddler, this isn't your hugbox. Reminder that "doom" implies that I think they're doomed.

nice OC user

It's dead, isn't it?

He'll be back. But remember -don't let your memes be dreams.

That's rude user.

You know, user. There's a difference between real life and video games.

I'll cum wherever I please.

But squid loli's are for hugs only.

i'm bamboozled; since when did the bamboozler become not shit?

Pretty good. Always the best OC in this thread.

That better be cream which you just spilled on that poor squid or I'm calling the meme police.

Why did you squirt mayonnaise all over that squid?

i gotta admit, her face expression really makes this edit more funny than it should

All the better to 'eat' them.

Where were you when Nintendo subtly supported Trump?

Nintendo being shit or not being shit isn't the point of this thread. And when I said it isn't relevant, I meant it isn't relevant to the question of whether or not Splatoon will have a continuation at this point.

If anyone's trying to turn this thread into some kind of hugbox, it's you. You're not fooling anyone by trying to cleverly disguise your attempts to bait the thread into yet another Nintendo hate thread with a thin veneer of "I'm just concerned about Splatoon's future!" Nobody with a brain here is really concerned about Splatoon's future because it's almost 100% guaranteed there's gonna be a sequel and like most other Nintendo IP's, will probably have steady string of high quality titles before it starts to gradually decline in quality. And it's pointless to worry about any of this shit before the first sequel has even been announced anyway. Of course, fifteen years from now, Splatoon 8 might not be as awesome as Splatoon 2, but speculating on that kind of shit at this time is pointless.

If you hate Nintendo but just happened to like Splatoon by some odd coincidence, that's fine. Nobody really fucking cares. But this a Splatoon general, mainly for meme posting, head canons, art and online meet ups. It's not the "Nintendo ruined Paper Mario, wonder what they'll ruin next" general.

what's there to indicate they aren't supporting Hillary?

Democrats are blue

Someone passively called Nintendo shit, boo hoo. The reactions to it only proved that you dumb niggers are fanboy levels of retarded and defensive.
Only reason I bought a WiiU, but I like Tropical Freeze and MK8 as well. I don't abhor everything they've produced, they have good games on every console. But if the NX is shit I don't care how good Woomy 2 is, I wont waste the money again. This isn't even off topic either since it's Splatoon related. You are right about it being pointless to talk about right now, I'll wait and see what the future brings.

no there isn't

Your last post was literally nothing but you getting triggered by one statement and going on about why you disliked the N64, the Gamecube, the Wii, & the Wii U, then complaining about all these other franchises, and then bringing more shit about censorship and then shouting Nintentoddler.The only relevance anything you posted had to Splatoon was just the coincidence that Splatoon happens to be a Nintendo IP and so far you've just used this as a very thin thread to hold onto and complain about Nintendo as a company for the last 20 years. Shit, you're sitting here complaining about the reaction to but you're reaction has been more spergish, going so far as to suggest that people who don't agree with your opinion on Nintendo care less about the Splatoon IP. You're kind of the reason why people coming in here with posts like "dead game on a dead console" are chased off with memes

Talking about the N64 chasing off third party developers is not Splatoon related

I'm glad you don't build soccer nets for a living.

Why does every thread on Holla Forums I enjoy has to have an autist come and try and start something. Is a good thread too much to ask.

anybody wanna squad?

15 GAME WIN STREAK IN RAINMAKER

SUCK MY DICK CLANFAGS AND NIPPON PLAYERS

New OC, my 2nd webm

all this because i casually implied that nintendo was shit
it's an abstract kind of feel
i wish people still drew porn of this game tbh

If you're willin' to trade Pokemon Gym leader porn for my porn we can settle a lil deal partner

>tfw the only splatoon porn you were ever really interested in was futa

Anyone else watching this shit

Its funny seeing clanfags play without their roll scummed gear

When does this server maintenance end?

I missed it, but they wheeled out Shibata just before the finals to announce six more months of tournaments:
nintendolife.com/news/2016/08/nintendo_and_esl_team_up_for_splatoon_online_tournaments_in_europe

I guess they want to keep this game the way it is so people can train and fight in e-sports but it still sucks for people who play for fun.

Do you even understand what news is?

Whose up for squads. Only 1 hour left on rainmaker

Some of you squids are alright.

Don't forget to come to Squid Fight this Friday

Hope we get more than 6 since I often get disconnected before the match is over

Why are Japanese players so shit at this? Where the Westerns at?

The American players are even worse user.

We're the surviving few that are good against the Japanese

Your question will only make sense if you are S+99

Not necessarily. Even a low ranked person knows how to follow a simple objective. I've managed to lure Jap players away from the tower so fucking easily just because they want to try and kill me.

Everyone is shit in lower ranks, we are talking about eliters that can kill you just by looking at your feet and those are usually japs.

Your only perception that western people are better is because the majority of people you play are nips, but if the past splatfest were any indication, is that NA/EU players are really no better.

There's very little difference between ranks from my experience. In fact, I found a lot of people in A rank to be laughable. I do mostly get Jap, though. I also missed out on the majority of the splatfests.

I guess I should go back to playing Mario Maker for a while.

Also, it's hard to communicate with each other with just "To Me" and "Nice"/"Come On"/whatever, so that is a possible contributing factor.

THE EUROPEAN "TESTFIRE" IS LIVE
(It's the same client as the previous Testfire; if you didn't delete it, you don't need to download anything else)
COMMENCE THE FORTNIGHT OF BULLYING

Whens the NA Testfire?

Bumpin' with OC

The wii was the beginning of the end in my opinion.
There was so much fucking shovelware, gamestop couldn't figure it out either.
They would stock a whole wall with games but barely any of them would sell because it was games like baby bowling and maybe one or two games worth playing out of a TON of shit.

It was the console that brought the largest group of idiots into the hobby and many left as they got tired of the gimick.

Nintendo is STILL trying to get the magic back with, 3DS, and Wii U and whatever gimick console they are coming out with.

fun fact, mayonnaise was used in the production of splatoons sound effects

Oh, I bet it was.

Some of your squids are alright.

No way. I dont buy it

tummy

we have 3 here in mumble

we have 6

Shes Cute

Final splatfest market the end of new content iirc

Marked, even

I actually really like the way this artist draws their breasts for some reason

test

(Checked)
It's probably not the breasts so much as the torso shape.
It's slender and long with defined edges, so the breasts seem to stand out more.

Bump. for privates tonight

Oh, I've got privates for you tonight, alright.

It's tonight now

We got five in mumble.

We still got five and need another!

We lost one
Somebody get in here!

Bump

it looks like the squid girl is trying to get the squid boy to look at her butt and he's refusing

Bambam

Who wants to learn Cooool Beacon Tricks

twitter.com/oeuia5321/status/765519458811072513

I honestly want to play more, but ranked just becomes a game of waiting for the right map and gametypes so I know I won't have to worry about relying on my team to do anything. Even when it is I can't play for too long otherwise my luck runs out and I lose matches due to anger. It's been fall back to a+ go back up to s a few times now.

you need to play privates with us.

I told myself I would once I get to s+. Which may be a while once classes start up again. It wouldn't feel right for some reason if I didn't.

I'm only A rank, S+ definitely isn't a requirement and I'll still have my meme moments

THAT'S LOSER TALK YOU PUSSY EYED BITCH

GET BACK IN THAT RING ROCKY

Sorry I'm not a god you memer
I can only stand so much punishment from mad japs.

You've yet to find the ultimate salvation.

NO

Stop being a faggot and play privates with us.

Do you think all of us are S+99 pros or something? I suck at this game so bad and I still join in almost every weekend, we just want to have fun keeping 8 man privates in the weekends, we don't really mind whoever who joins.

I wonder what other illegal enterprises best boy is involved in around Inkopolis

WHOSE UP FOR TWIN SQUADS

WHOSE UP FOR TWIN SQUADS

What the fuck

I'll be on in like 20 minutes.

JUST

Moray towers is broken (1/4).

(2/4)

(3/4)

(4/4)

Those images aren't saying much, what's going on?

Also this isn't 4ch, you could've posted all those on the one post

What is Uploading from the game and only a 1 picture limit

it looks like the ink under the player disappeared in the third image.
also, going by the file names hes taking screenshots from the wiiu which can only do one upload at a time

didn't realize fam.

thanks

take care that wherever you upload your screenshots to doesnt shrink or ruin your images with jpeg or whatever. i think if you use the google album it lowers the resolution by default but there should be a setting for it

I usually just use imgur, pretty sure it doesn't compress at all.

Jim, here's the amiibofag cap I mentioned. Did you know amiibos are good because traditional expansion packs are useless without the base game? Man, I sure am glad Ninty gave us the option of buying physical DLC without having to, you know, buy the game first. That way you can get figurines of characters you like instead of some stupid video game with those characters.
(It gets worse.)

One side of moray towers (>>10478406) has a little connecting piece on the side of the raised platform, for one of the telephone wires going across the map, and you can't shoot through it. The other side doesn't have this piece, and thus doesn't impede your shots. This is most noticeable on TC, since the tower goes along a path where the shown trajectory would be really useful, but one team just randomly has a big disadvantage because they can't shoot at the tower as effectively when atop that part of the map.

They're different spots on the map. The shadows are completely different and the shot laser is different. Compare and .

It occurs to me that screencap is kind of in the wrong order, which I suppose is what I get for trusting Hotwheels's shitty screencap function. The most important posts are the handful at the beginning, and the second half is mostly to show how fucking autistic the amiibofag in that thread was, which I think is clear enough in spite of the posts being in a weird order.

I would have loved to provoke him further (I'm entitled for wanting all the content on a disc to be accessible? What?) but the thread dropped off the catalogue before I got back from work the next day. Such is life.

I DID NOT TURN MY SPOILER ON FUCK THIS WEBSITE

0 RE-ROLLS WERE USED. I WAS A FOOL TO BE SKEPTICAL OF THE BELLHAT'S POWER

You'd better lay of the knife m8 or these 3 are getting it.

Drop tha knife m8 or I swear on me beak I'll shank yah waifu

Id listen to the other 2 if I were you…

you have watched too much anime
real cum is very opaque

I dont negotiate with terrorists

You wont do it.

Inkrecovery main + Sub saver for sub abilites

Now thats what I call a viable set for ranked bucko

Well, an expansion pack is more like having to pay to see the first movie at a theater before you can see its half as long sequel for roughly the same box office price. Amiibos are really more like accessories which are only bought by fanboys, fangirls and waifufags to begin with.

Well, m8, all I can say you don't really deserve anything for free unless you're willing to steal it, and even stealing isn't free, at least that's my philosophy. If Nintendo chooses to lock content on their discs and that bothers you so much, you don't have to buy their product.

Also, consider the kind of content here and what it's possibly worth. The only thing the Callie & Marie Amiibos do is let you watch Callie & Marie dance in the Splatfest Plaza. Is that really something that Nintendo, as a matter of moral principle, had to make sure you could access off the bat without paying an extra 25 bucks for some toys? If so, by what reasoning? The other Amiibos give more things like some different Octo Valley stage modes and some minigames and gear, which is more substantial, but the same question can still be applied. The dilemma here is that you're dealing with the subjective value of relatively non-essential goods. But It seems to me you may be trying to make a kind of moral argument about how you have a certain right to all the content on the disc. If that is the case, that is by definition an argument from entitlement. Moral entitlement, but entitlement nonetheless. But if all you're saying is that the price you paid for the disc should give you full access to all its content without having to buy Amiibos because that's all its worth, all you're arguing is numbers, subjective value and cost of production, not principles. And if the demand for these products is enough that the general consumers are willing to pay extra cheddar for them, why shouldn't Nintendo capitalize on that? You a socialist or somethin ???

I only hope one day I can make shekels so easily.

You better start negotiating

Atleast it was an alt.

This isn't new to us, we've known about this for ages.

Yeah when it isn't on a bright surface.

w-what's that white stuff?

It's clearly light on the screen.

Put the chop sticks down and no one gets hurt

stop the violence

are you sure you want me to?

My 10 year old sister plays splatoon and has callie and marie merchandise.

Just to let you know you have the same taste as a 10 year old girl

Well does she hotglue them?

Probably not.

Then it's not the same taste.

STOP IN THE NAME OF BELL HATS

the bellhats are next

NO BALLS

YOU WONT DO IT PUSSY

soon, I will be a little girl

Let's play an event this Saturday. We haven't done an event in a long time.

tower control is hard

(CHECKED)
A sign?

That Octolings are superior

Tower control is So Easy

Just use the .52

Marie may have defeated Callie, but this battle is eternal.

I agree. Looking forward to it.

Summer Testfire is now live in the US, running from 3pm to 5pm Pacific / 6pm to 8pm Eastern on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Over in Europe, the Testfire is open all hours until 1st September.
BULLY WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Bam

I am in Mumble if anyone wants to join and do some squads before the Friday night squid fight gets underway.

Five in the mumble
Get in here!

Anyone want to make a new thread or should I do it?

Making a new thread now

NEW THREAD