Holla Forums is singing!

Holla Forums is singing!

We're all singing the intro version of Sonic Boom.

Use this video and only this video to sing to:
youtube.com/watch?v=7wPDanMZG0Y
Here are the lyrics:
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Boom_(song)

Rules for recording include:
1. Do not record on vocaroo. Record using Audacity (It's free) or your favorite program.
2. Make sure your mic volume is good. I don't want audio that clips every two seconds. I can turn it up in Audacity if you have to turn it down so it doesn't clip.
3. Start recording and then start singing to the song. This makes it 100 times easier. Rescue Girl took three days because so many people were off. I don't even know how you get off track when the song you're singing is right there on youtube.
4. Upload to picosong. It allows you to upload 320 kbps. (Please export to 320 kbps by the way)

If you don't know how to use Audacity and export to 320 kbps mp3, then just ask. I'd rather have 20 people ask me how than 20 people sounding like crap.

When singing the parts that overlap each other, pick a line, for example;
"Sonic boom, sonic boom, sonic boom"
or "(Trouble keeps you running faster.)"

Deadline has been changed to Monday 8th at 7 PM EST. I want more anons who are maybe gone or only visit once a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/D4bL/
picosong.com/D4Ex/
youtube.com/watch?v=qV6yS8k01-E
picosong.com/DX7s/
youtube.com/watch?v=eAH2sAzAuWU
youtube.com/watch?v=kBn73a2m_tY
picosong.com/D5Kv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, MixFag. Did I make it in? I'm

oh boy I just can't wait

Oh, the elder gods have mercy on us.
Please have mercy, why would you want us to sing the Sonic Boom? Is this some kind of sick revenge on all those sanik threads?

Please answer, we are just kidding here, oh god have mercy. God no, no god, no, no, no, no.
But god or not, your will will be done, we will sing. We will sing hard and loud. So that time and space be spitted. And even the future that is now past is contaminated by teh retardation of Holla Forums.

Shit, I think I missed it.

you're either retarded underage b&, didn't check the actual song or you just wanted those trips, satan

Oh jesus

repoastan some anons protips:

>picosong.com/D4bL/

>picosong.com/D4Ex/

really nigga

What is this?

2014?

I told people not to ask. I got you. I got everyone so far.

video
games
?

yeah

bump

I'm a singer (choir and something like a barbershop quartet) and I can't understand this….

Vivian?

Cmon lads! Wake the fuck up and sing if you havent yet.

Stopped (reading there) dropped (this thread and all related shit) and rolled 360% away.

you do realize it's from sonic cd right? how many people here don't understand that?

why is this place becoming so fucking gay

too much underages

Because of Mark's homolust for extreme faggotry such as this

Since basically nobody is posting mp3s anymore, I'm just gonna release the final product.

We're close to the deadline anyway.

There are 21 people singing in this Holla Forums sings (Including me), which is what I was hoping for.

Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=qV6yS8k01-E
Picosong for better quality: picosong.com/DX7s/

Fuck, that's rad. Thanks for this, mixingfag ! The result's pretty swell, and sounds actually pretty good ! Was tons of fun !
The comments from all the anons are always what make those things great

Thanks, I put a lot of work into it.

that went actually much better than expected

also, good job on the mixing

Reminder to listen to Rescue Girl:
youtube.com/watch?v=eAH2sAzAuWU

And the more cringe-worthy; slightly worse mixed The Hounds: youtube.com/watch?v=kBn73a2m_tY

Oh, you're the one who did rescue girl ? That's classy.
Hadn't heard that hounds one. It's tons of fun too ! Are you the "narrator", or did some other user do it ?

Nice.

Thanks mixfag, it sounds great. I think I gotta have my mic louder next time.

Where's the guy who made the lyrics video for Flying into Free last time? We could use him here

Nah. I'm just a mixingfag. And yeah, I did Rescue Girl

Good shit.

Good shit. I wish I would've actually sang better and not do whatever I did while sleep deprived though. Oh well, next time.

fffuck.

Another one please?

Are you saying a masochist, you garlic munching queer?

It's because I sound like I'm black, isn't it?
Just fucking around, it came out great, I'm glad to be a part of it

I know you probably weren't involved with it but there was also an 8/v/ sings into free done a few months ago

You know I just fucking realized: in the video you used Vivian without the Holla Forums ribbon, but the clover.
You cheeky cunt.

When did Holla Forums ever sing The Hounds?

the band and the songs they make are loosely based off of mega man

Did we decide on if we were doing another song after this since this one was shorter? I think people were talking about Daytona or another one.

He asked when, not why
And the Hounds was in mid-2015 IIRC? It was a good time, either way

Thank you lord

God that was fun as shit.

Ban him before he tries to ruin this shit

Thanks mixfag.
Lookin forward to singing with the rest of you gays in the future

I wonder when that'll be. I think Into Free was back February, so once every six months or so it seems

We can do another one as soon as we feel like it, really.

What a time to be alive.

I'm surprised you can even hear me in there.

Of course when I look for this thread on Sunday I can't find it, only to see this on Monday once it's finished.
Fukken' whatever. That's what I get for trying

i can't believe that i just realized this

Of course we can, we're misogynists.

Catalog and search, friend.

I was looking for a reaction image for this but I don't have one.

oi you wanker. I'm gonna three versions next to me then.

Whenever we do the next one, we should do Daytona already.

what's with you and daytona. it's bordering obsessive how much you want everyone to do it.

I can't wait to do another one sometime!

Outrageously good shit.

ftfy.

mix sounds good btw

Good jeb
I'm always too much of a pussy to sing with you all.

This is literally the single best time to try to contribute singing to something without any worry about being good, user. The worst thing that can happen is you don't improve.

WONDERFUL

Thanks a ton mixingfag.

MARK STICKY A DOWNLOAD SO WE CAN ALL BE SMUG

I'm not the same guy who always suggests that song, I just want to get it out of the way so we can do something else.

Not gonna lie, hearing Val's disgusting voice in there is ruining it for me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Good job though lads, probably for the better i'm not in this.

Next time, user.

You've no idea.

So what are other good Holla Forums sings that have been already done?

this single guy is objectively the best singer Holla Forums has ever had.

What do we sing next?

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

this

This was released simultaneously with DmC, if I remember.

Dude, I'm down.

Seconded

I'm down for this also, lads.

Maybe I should mix it myself. If you want something done right.

We would need a way to make sure everyone stays in synch and knows the inflections for the whole song. Presuming we'd be singing the whole song, but it's short so why not.

we could go by this vid, the lyrics are in the description.

There are more than 3 parts, you know.

This one is perfect. I could probably even write the lyrics out if any anons can't tell what they're saying.

Thanks Mixfag, it sounds lovely

recording now

too late

RIP mixingfag

They're back, faggot.

Bump.

any updates?

We want to sing but no word from Mixfag yet.

nice, a sing thread, recording tomorrow

it's already over don't waste your time

Do waste your time, I wanna hear.

oh

To be honest, I didn't put the bitcrushed version in.

I'm down.

I'm not exactly sure what that reaction image means.

Me either, honestly.

bump

Cringe.

what a cunt

In this case, should we make a new thread for this song/this Holla Forums sings?

Was this 4/v/ or 8/v/?

Check the date of the youtube video. it's pre-gamergate exodus.

Why are you asking me? I wasn't in that one, but is right.

He also did some high singing during the last parts of the song. He was pretty damn good overall.

can you stop sucking hard?

is there something wrong user? did your parents beat you? It's alright we're here for you

I wanted to entrust Holla Forums sings EDF to you, but as it stand, I'd be better off mixing it myself. I'm so lazy, though.

That guy isn't mixfag. He's some other butthurt user who just popped into the thread to drop a webm. He does have a point about the Vivian James being poorly cropped onto Sonic. We need a drawfag to make a better picture for it.

I hope everyone who participated in this autistic bullshit dies a horrible death.

Have a nice day and thanks for the bump.

ebin xDDDD

I can't believe people type this up and think it's fit to post. Even if it's done ironically, it makes you look retarded.

I hope we can do it again soon.

Why was he even included? His voice is awful and he's Val.

There seems to be enough people who want to do another one soon. It's gonna be something from EDF by the looks of it.

I haven't done shit so I did not say anything. Should have gone without saying tbh.

Which one is Val??

Can we do Little Lies next?
I mean, with Nu Man's Sky launch and all.

Also, fuck you Mark, you said you would ban Val, and the pedophile participated regardless

Thanks.

I'll join in for the next one.

That's not how Holla Forums-Sings works. This is not a reason to be excluded.
This is.

This one: picosong.com/D5Kv/

Being a muslimcuck, a pedophile and an attentionwhore should be enough reasons to be left out. Not to mention he was specifically told to fuck off and he got into the thread regardless. Don't you people know how to handle tripfags, and by extension namefags? You don't pay them attention. And if they try to take part on anything, you make fun of them. Now his ego is about 30 and a half Frenchies bigger because he is thinking to himself

I think you missed lines 4 and 5 of my post.

Any girl on Holla Forums is a honorary man at this point.