Nigger steals my car

So are kikes just niggers but smarter about how they take money from you?

sage

This is why I will never live in any area with a significant number of non-whites.

I could actually live around them if they were just hostile but when they start incoveniencing you or even roping you into their criminal shit that's what I really can't stand.

Don't want to make you feel bad OP but just my personal preference that I would rather be a jobless welfare leech living in a white area than have a job and independence in a nigger infested dump.

yes. Out of africa theory is correct, but only for semites. They are literally niggers.

I actually live in the whitest county in my state (I know this because SJW's write articles about how horrible that is). It only takes one nigger user.

this thread was made to slide the eichenwald one

Make sure you press charges that include damages (the fees you payed, cleaning, repairs, stolen property, etc.). Keep all receipts.

Not murican so it may be called something different. Maybe find an ambulance chaser that does free consults and works pro bono (meaning the only get payed later). Avoid 'stein and 'berg surnames for obvious reasons.

You're fucking retarded.

Fage

They've went far beyond that, user. If their name isn't spelled correctly, it's a sign.

how 'bout you try clicking on that sticky and reading it

Sage

It's 404'd.

exactly
there's a regular thread now and as soon as the sticky 404'd and some user started the new thread, slide threads like this one started popping up
we already know eichenwald lurks here, don't be stupid

The only issue is that I doubt he will be able to pay.

Sure you're not a nigger tyrone?

This. Judgment proof.

He definitely is. No white man has a car that cheap.

I live in a white town of 13,000, only 3 blacks i know.
Problem is everyone here is a nigger, but their skin is white.

It's still there. If you bothered to follow the instructions on the 404 page you'd see it.

Argentina isn't white

You are dumb niggers.

Good goy, get a loan for a $40000 car instead of buying something cheap, affordable, and gets you from point A to point B perfectly fine.

OP, take thread to >>>/polism/ the new board for bantz.

Can't you sue the nigger for the $800 it cost you in civil court?

Not if he doesn't have a dime to his name like most niggers soon to be in prison.