CS:GO Thread: Best FPS Ever Made

Most polished FPS to exist, period. People complain about hackers but they ALWAYS get whats coming to them. Unlike other games the skill level will actually challenge you. Why play anything else?

Hell yes. Fuck Sony and their sony coons

OP is right, bros. Fam.
It's no miracle that CSGO has a breathing and living e-sports scene unlike most 'hardcore' shooters.

You're pretty dumb. Micro-transactions are the standard for games now. Thanks to them games are kept updated, they're overall a good thing.

yeah great game

This game is pretty boring.

That's bullshit and you know it. It doesn't matter if they have microtransactions or not, if a dev doesn't update his game, especially a multiplayer game, every once in a while then they're a shit dev. Microtransactions only exist to suck money away from the consumer.

It's the most autistic thing in normal culture. Be honest with yourself a play a fast-paced horde arena FPS like Serious Sam.

CoD is better.

Why are the devs going to update the game post release? Where's the incentive? You pay for the base game at release, that's it. To expect them to work on additional content and updates (which cost money) for FREE you have to be pretty entitled.

OP is a casual faggot.

ebin

No thanks Reddit.

kek

Kill yourself

Am I cuckchan?

CS:GO has very little RNG in it.

muh nigga

delete this

Because if they make the game better, then more people will buy it. Word of mouth spreads quickly. Furthermore, leaving a game with bugs or just bad balance and shitty design tarnishes your reputation as a game dev/publisher.

Many games have recieved content updates at no additional cost for a long time. Even now that microtransactions exist, they still do. And before that, they were called expansion packs, which had a lot of content at a fair price. Microtransactions exist for no good reason other than to line the pockets of greedy publishers.

Basically

Nah, CoD is better

sorry but q3a, especially cpma, is the best fps ever made

Yeah, just skip over everything I said and tell me to kill myself, good going bud. You do that, the rest of us will be having fun enjoying good games like CS:GO. You're retarded.

I like to play CS sometimes but this is a terrible thread

Especially on pc, quite a bit of money is still made post release.

The big benefit of microtransactions (from a dev income point of view) is not post release income, although thats pretty nice, but its that you can get a maximum amount of money out of every player. If you sell a 20 dollar game, and a person has 19 dollars, you won't get any money (which is what sales are for) and a person with 200 dollars to spend on the game will only ever give you 10% of what he could be spending. Microtransactions make it so that you get the maximum amount of money that players are willing to spend on your game.

One example of a game that continued to make more money year after year, bringing updates without microtransactions was garry's mod, don't know how it is today but it was an example with some articles written on it. I am sure there are more examples.

Oh dear, you can't read. Here, let me quote my response to your post.

Now that I've pointed out my response, maybe your silly ass can read it and respond like a normal human being.

Both of you look like retards because of the images you attached.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

but shitposting is the dna of the soul, it's what binds us together xD

wah wah someone disagreed with me
get over yourself

AHHAHAHAhAhA

I'm not somebody who particularly loves or hates CS, but of all the things i'd say to describe it, "polished" would not be it.

The movement, the way the guns feel, the models, the shading, all of it feels budget.

Please explain the wun teps.

sounds pretty silver tbh

i don't even have to read the thread to know OP is a faggot who's fishing for replies, ever considered self-termination?

He could slit his wrists but it really wouldn't help.

Suddenly I was reminded of this gem.