Naming the Wall (Petition)

Please help this petition reach the 100,000 signer goal within 30 days. If we reach the goal, the White House is legally obligated to respond to the petition.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-need-name-wall-wally-mcwallface

This "Blanky McBlankface" meme is the shittiest, most retarded leftist tier meme ever created.

I was about to sarcastically reply Wally McWallface and thats literally in the OP link

Name: America Great Wall.
Then people can help make: America Great Wall.

The name isn't important.

It being built* is.

*Did they even start? We have a partial fence from the Obama era.

The Gemidos Wall

Biggie Walls

lol

"Beaner Begone"

Styx.

George

Former US Southern Border (1848-2019)

Mexicans R Gay

I've always assumed it would be called the Trump Wall. It's only fitting; Trump deserves the wall being named after him, it is an American tradition to name things after Presidents, and Trump loves having things named after him (Trump Tower, Trump Wine, Trump Steaks, etc.).

Yep.

Wall of Trump sounds better.

Well, Trumps outsourcing it to China. It should arrive in 6-8 business weeks. Only complaints on the ordering page are that it is ineffective against ladders, planes, tunnels, and requires constant maintenance. But hey, it had free shipping, so its all good.

Meh, it was actually funny…the first time.

Berlin Wall: 30th Anniversary Edition

Walliam Wallace

MADE OF 100% NUCLEAR WASTE MATERIALS

I don't know, Faggy McFagface has a nice ring to it

OP Here. That it does.

It should be the Great Wall of America and it should be a feet taller than the Great wall of China.

We already did this with the Abolish the NFA petition and I haven't heard a peep more out of that.

yes. It is reminiscent of reddit/tumbler tier "humor."
This thread and anyone who thinks their time spent supporting this effort is a fucking dunce.

Just call it Trump Wall.

The Wall of Liberty.

Quads confirm: the Great Wall of America

Your way is wrong, nigger.

IT'S CALLED "THE SOUTHERN BORDER OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA" AND ANYONE WHO THINKS HE HAS THE WRINKLY COJONES TO APPROACH IT FROM THE WRONG SIDE IS GOING TO GET ICED LIKE A FUCKING CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE ON YOUR MOTHER'S FOURTH WEDDING NIGHT
PLEASE TAKE YOUR SHITT, SHITTY LITTLE "LE MEMER MC MEMERSON" REDDIT MEME, WRAP IT AROUND A SYPHILITIC COCK AND CHOKE ON IT YOU CHEAP LITTLE WHORE

Quads win all naming rights to the wall*

*Offer not valid until creation of wall. Offer not valid after Donald Trump's presidency expires.

BEAN-BUSTER
E
A
N
-
B
U
S
T
E
R

the great wall of america

dubs confirm

Anyone else getting sick to death of hipster humor?

Uhafftagoback

Convience people its the name of an indian tribe from New Mexico that was wiped out.

George Lincoln Rockwall

Great Wall from Trump

Spics get out Reeee

Bean Barrier
The Taco Stopper
Mexicant Enter
Nacho Way In

Wall Rich

Not even memeing right now.

Let's name it Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.

for old time sake, for our future- engrave our presence in everything.

"The Great Wall Of Trump"

Guys I thought we went over this during his campaign?

Why not
"Hitler did nothing wrong"
perfect name for our new wall. where the fuck did you come up with that faggot name?

Absolutely not. You are a prodigious faggot.