Twitter chance to redpill masses of Germans

anons,
Hashtag #DefendEurope trending #2 on German twitter
Ideas to spread under #DefendEurope:
ngo smuggling pic related seawatch receiving bag of cash from libyan smugglers with the refugee boat in sight
-kalergi plan
-replacement of Europeans
-white genocide
- staggering cost of operation Sofia which is now extended to 2018
-ngo anti right wing hope not hate directly funded by soros
If you have twitter please use opportunity to redpill en masse.
#2 trending in Germany:
#DefendEurope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hyESpANKtQ
archive.is/sBsb7
archive.is/J7D0w
gefira.org/en/2017/07/25/the-isolation-of-italy-in-the-migrant-crisis-is-self-inflicted-and-likely-to-remain-so/
gefira.org/en/2017/07/20/20362/
sarcontacts.info/
gefira.org/en/2016/12/04/ngos-are-smuggling-immigrants-into-europe-on-an-industrial-scale/
gefira.org/en/2017/07/13/soros-sponsored-immigration-network-in-italy/
gefira.org/en/2017/06/28/western-establishments-are-opting-for-a-full-population-replacement-to-keep-the-ball-rolling/
pronews.gr/koinonia/618302_pseydokratos-eleythero-telika-pliroma-toy-c-star-tis-organosis-defend-europe-foto
twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/890485104539312128
betyarsereg.hu/
rt.com/news/397187-german-media-refugee-crisis/
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMpdWmkjxQ
gefira.org/en/2017/07/07/parrot-of-the-nations/
youtube.com/watch?v=AfG1myglfhY
reuters.com/subjects/migrant-crisis
archive.is/XXXXXX
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Identitarianism
youtube.com/watch?v=52UPianHWak
defendeurope.net/the-mission_fr/
defendeurope.net/get-active/
vesselfinder.com/ports/ZUARA-LIBYA-11579
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ports/17455/Libya_port:ZUWARA
fleetmon.com/ports/zuwarah_lyzua_18219/
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
defendeurope.net
youtube.com/channel/UCwQL6Mcu34L9zHZzQ1PkyiA
twitter.com/DefendEuropeID
facebook.com/DefendEuropeID
instagram.com/defendeuropeid/
twitter.com/hashtag/defendeurope?f=tweets&vertical=default
generazione-identitaria.com/
facebook.com/identitaeroesterreich/
identitaere-bewegung.de/
generation-identitaire.com/generation-identity/
pi-news.net/defend-europe-schiff-der-identitaeren-vorerst-gestoppt/
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:748241/zoom:14
archive.is/V7PqV
phalanx-europa.com/fr/10-poster
volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/
cytu.be/r/krautsynch
twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/890617253183356928
twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/890689622988263426
twitter.com/JoeMulhall_/status/890813607574994944
spectator.co.uk/2017/07/migrants-and-madness-in-the-med/
magazinelib.com/all/the-spectator-22-july-2017/
twitter.com/LiesnotTruth/status/890872459733471232
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/cipro-rilasciata-nave-anti-ong-nessuna-irregolarit-bordo-1425614.html
youtube.com/channel/UCR1D15p_vdP3HkrH8wgjQRw
youtube.com/watch?v=fK4qB_36gR8&list=PLQhAvaCIoYNseb8gOocTjNYpls67yPA7Y&index=2
faktenfinder.tagesschau.de//cstar-107.html
archive.is/D2rbS
twitter.com/mngrgwrkschft/status/890931623751028736
thelocal.it/20170727/italy-moving-quickly-on-plan-to-deploy-ships-to-libya
krmg.com/news/world/defend-europe-ship-still-off-cyprus-over-security-warning/dbtBQmHfCCMGper6Ew2NKI/
archive.is/aPA4q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is PERFECT/

i'm tired beyond all reaason forgive me if I misjudged this as a good opportunity. Ineed a little shut eye

I guess no one cares. I won't be bumping this anymore. bye

bump WAKE UP

only saw #TransRightsAreHumanRights
posted some luka magnotta

Bump, call to Anons who use twitter (i was banned for "harrasing" guy who called for Death penalty of Trump

bump

bump

Getting hashtags like #DefendEurope in front of normie eyes is a good thing. If anyone is familiar with C.G. Jung, the Wotan archetype is still sleeping in many White people today. Flooding Europe with so many african and mudslime immigrants is going to trigger an Awakening. This next awakening will be much greater than the last one when Hitler came to power. Hopefully this time, we can stop ourselves from killing our own brothers and focus on the real enemy.

just a small bump nothing to see here

If anyone is familiar with C.G. Jung, the Wotan archetype is still sleeping in many White people today. Flooding Europe with so many african and mudslime immigrants is going to trigger an Awakening. This next awakening will be much greater than the last one when Hitler came to power. Hopefully this time, we can stop ourselves from killing our own brothers and focus on the real enemy.

You think similarly to me. I'm no fortune teller but I believe this to be the most likely scenario.
I'm going to read the essay tomorrow,
Btw could you give a short excerpt or a summary for those who won't please?

Yeah you are alot like me.

There is something really fucky going on in this thread. This is doubly suspicious since it was stickied.

ROPE NOT RAPE

this thread should be the sticky tbh it has more info

Nobody cares about your stupid fucking boat or your "gib shekels nao" bullshit.

fuck off kike

Is OP a big fat faggot and it's not actually trending?

You want the TRSodomite treatment? Keep it up, faggot.

I thought anons understood that this is a bad idea. Don't meme stuff that you don't want to happen. Memes work only when they are stated positive. Defend Europe is perfect because that's what we want to happen. White Genocide is a shit meme and actually dangerous because it's what we don't want to happen. Don't put that shit into people's consciousness. Defend Europe, Restore Europe, Make Europe Great Again, Deport Rapefugees, Make White Babies anything positive is good. White Genocide is pure blackpill and only plays into the hands of the people who want to make white genocide a reality.

I'm not saying that isn't what they want, I'm saying it's not a good idea to meme that. The bugs people who push that also seem mentally deficient. They've been at it for years with their stale pasta and they've accomplished nothing. Think about it. We didn't make memes about stopping Trump from losing the election, we made memes about him winning the election. Negative memes don't work. Only meme things that you literally want to happen. The subconscious mind doesn't register negatives. Nobody is going to be motivated by being told to stop something, it's far more powerful to tell them what to do. Something to achieve, something to gain.

This is important. Everybody needs to understand this. Don't meme irresponsibly.

If you do not speak german, reply with comments of support! Shit like "We support you from ***! Save the fatherland!"

This is the latest batch of e-celebs and faggots from who knows where, they don't know how to meme properly. (and are probably paid not to)

you seem pretty fucking triggered about this shlomo keep on racking up those post numbers for your shekels

>another group of faggots and kikes try to leverage Holla Forums for their personal gain, thinly disguised as (((alt-right)))
Tell me again why I should do anything but make fun of your retardation.

Stephen McNallen explains it better than I ever could in this YouTube related.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hyESpANKtQ

I think the C-Star's captain just got arrested.

source of fuck off lad. That's how it works.

Checked. For truth.

Black pills are counter productive unless used on the enemy.

Saved

This is hilarious, meme it.

Checked. Wiseanon

Video related for those who don't want to give clicks to YouTube.

archive.is/sBsb7
archive.is/J7D0w

Lets play spot the jew

Is crew arrested or what?! To many fake news, don't know what is truth anymore.

This is not wrong from a psychological standpoint. However, the point of this meme is to get the message out that we are being killed off to people who are not even aware of that, and there is no positive way to spin that information. So in that context, there is nothing wrong with saying "multiculturalism is white genocide", "diversity is a code word for white genocide" etc.

Dubs of wisdom and persuasion.

Did the crew get arrested or what?

Checked.

This is good advice. The subconscious doesn't work well with negatives and I don't mean negative I mean like ("no fear" is a negative because the word no). This is something people should consider when engaging in memetics. Meming about white genocide could just make things worse… especially if normies start believing in it.

Unlike the US, though, unarmed countries like the UK will require military defections, or an uprising is a non-starter.
Back when I was an unemployed late-teen, 2003 / 2004, I was on two different "help into work" programmes, unfortunately on one day they clashed, and so I had to do high-rope climbing instead of going to an army range and firing off MP5's and SA-80's, but the kids that did reported that all of the instructors were openly racist, telling them "fight for your country, imagine it's a paki down the other end", and so on.

t.schlomo

Here's your obligatory cap user.
Also, does anyone have this very simple graphic with "google Hooton's plan"? It might be very successful in redpilling the Germans.

>once its seen, it can never be unseen.
Don't fight the truth Holla Forums

the carl jung pill

I think I see now, mickey mouse = the jews

Literally who?
Um, ok.
(((BASED)))

YOU are the fucking kike. Did you even watch the video? Clearly you did not. I'm sure could give two shits about the man, but his message in that video is sound.

THE FIRE RISES

Defenitelly not a kike-faggot like you.

Negative memes spread farther and faster than positive ones. This is memetics 101. There are several (3 I know of) scientific studies done on this phenomenon.

I do, however, agree that negative memes can have negative effects. Then again, so does browsing Holla Forums. Someone post the "Stages of the Redpill" pic or whatever its called.

This is honestly a topic we as a community should have a serious discussion on as I have yet to see this discussed. We probably won't as even red-pilled Holla Forumsacks are susceptible to group-think and cognitive dissonance, as you can see from the replies to this post.

I think, as with most things, memes are a double edged sword. It doesn't matter if they are positive or negative. Positive memes make you feel good but travel at a pace that would make a snail blush, whereas negative memes can lead to black pills while traveling at light speed.

This is making my head hurt. Thoughts? Anyone?

I would also like to add the #whitegenocide tag brought me to Holla Forums before the halfchan purges.

Take that as you will.

yeah, dem digits son

I hadn't even noticed. Neat.

And apparently my name is still sage.

Too many happenings for me to remain on point, brothers.

Learn some fucking english when you makes some infographs.

Keep on…

The isolation of Italy in the migrant crisis is self-inflicted and likely to remain
gefira.org/en/2017/07/25/the-isolation-of-italy-in-the-migrant-crisis-is-self-inflicted-and-likely-to-remain-so/
There’s some sort of collective cognitive dissonance in Italy about the migrant crisis. Both politicians and mainstream media, right or left, “globalist” or “populist” put the blame on the other European countries and their alleged lack of solidarity for not wanting to redistribute the 180’000 migrants Italy took last year. It isn’t just the fault of the Visegrad Group. Since the European meeting in Tallin, the Italian government received the “Non” of French President, motivating his answer with the argument that 80% of the arrivals are economic migrants,1)the politically correct term for illegals that should be repatriated, the “No” of Spain, the “Nein” of Austria and so on.

The opinion of the European Commission is unchanged, Italy should speed up returns, with the supplemental aid from the EU itself.2)
So while solidarity isn’t really lacking, the media and politicians, regardless of their persuasion, began screaming “Europe has forsaken us”, “They left us alone”. As if Italy were facing a natural calamity and were not responsible for what is going on. Reality could not be more different.

The “populist” party Movimento 5 Stelle almost got it. They found3)a video where Emma Bonino, former Minister for Foreign Affaris, admitted that Italian governments had agreed that everyone rescued by Frontex should be brought to Italy. So the beans are spilt: all the migrants were being shipped to Italy because… the Italian government decided so. It may be that the then Prime Minister Matteo Renzi traded flexibility on the Italian budged with the European Commission in exchange for taking in all the migrants rescued in Italian and international waters by Frontex.
cont

Almost there. It was not just a simple trade. The immigration policy adopted by the Monti, Letta and Renzi governments isn’t casual, it’s actually planned. The Italian NGOs provide the political argument, juridical support and lobbying within the Italian political system whereas the international NGOs provide the transport from Africa to Italy. The reasoning is actually rather simple: to offset the fact that Italian births are lower than deaths, Italy should import migrants from the rest of the world; the theory is listed on the UN website under the name “Replacement migration“.4)
The suggestion that the Italian governments adopted it comes from Emma Bonino herself, who insists Italy should take 160’000 migrants a year within that policy framework,5)with Laura Boldrini, President of the Lower Chamber, suggesting 300-400’000,6)and Luigi Manconi, Senator of the ruling Democratic Party, author of the book “Accogliamoli Tutti” – “Let’s welcome everyone”,7)citing the same arguments. The Monti and Letta government respectively also assigned the ministry in charge of immigration and integration policies to members of “Comunità di Sant’Egidio”, the President Andrea Riccardi and Cécile Kyenge respectively, the latter of whom wrote the preface to Manconi’s book. If government members in charge of immigration and foreign affairs but also parliament deputies openly state that their approach to the topic is to welcome hundreds of thousands of people, going as far as saying that “if they weren’t coming, Italy should go to Africa to take them”,(Bonino again on facebook,8) )then why is everyone surprised that it’s actually happening?

It is also certainly curious that Manconi and Bonino, the most prominent advocates of the policy that according to their claim would help the Italian economy, now demand that the rest of Europe “open the floodgates” and release 200’000 temporary visas to the migrants.9)
Wait what? Didn’t their “scientific, based on facts and common sense” approach guarantee that welcoming everyone would help the Italian economy? Then why do they want to dump them to the rest of Europe? The most shocking element of all isn’t their irresponsibility, but the fact that there is no debate in Italy about it. No trial, no questioning. They are hailed as protectors of the Italian interests instead of being branded as the root of the problem. It is therefore no surprise that the rest of Europe has no intention of rewarding the responsible for this mess with “solidarity”.

The insanity is never ending. Movimento 5 Stelle, which had almost found the source of the problem, is now looking for a possibility to govern after February’s election and is also looking for expert opinion on how to manage immigration. On the blog of Beppe Grillo two ideas have been posted, one by Paolo Morozzo della Rocca,10)of Comunità di Sant’Egidio, who are the same people in charge of immigration policies under Monti and Letta with the “Mare Nostrum” operation and its insane costs, and the other by Maurzio Veglio11)from ASGI (Association for Juridical Studies on Immigration), an organization belonging to the Soros network in Italy, very much like Democrat Manconi’s own A Buon Diritto. Its partners include Migregroup, with the project “Boats4People”; the same boats are shipping migrants from the Libyan shores to Italy.

Both ideas resemble previous approaches, first taking in the people, regardless of whether their number is actually sustainable, then crying to the rest of Europe; and since they are the experts on the topic, then clearly it’s Europe’s fault when their approach is proven by reality to be unsustainable and detrimental. Regardless of which party is in charge next year, the migrant crisis for Italy looks likely to continue, very much like the refusal of the rest of Europe to take part in it.

Do you have link to that article in blog?

beautiful

freshly baked redpill straight out the oven
(with video)
NGOs and European defense forces shipped another 85,000 Africans to Italy

The law on whether NGO ships that ferry thousands of illegal migrants from Libya to Europe via Italy each week are smugglers or rescuers is very murky but the name of their game is without doubt very fishy. So I asked an independent Dutch research institute, Gefira, which has done lots of work on Europe’s migrant crisis, to take a closer look at the activities of the NGO fleet. In 2016, its 20 or so vessels – together with European Union and Italian naval and coastguard ships – “rescued” a record 181,000 migrants from open boats near the coast of Libya and brought them to Italy which at its southernmost point, Sicily, is 275 nautical miles (318 miles) from Tripoli.
So far this year, they have “rescued” another 85,000 – 21% up on the same time last year. The 2017 total is expected to be well over 200,000.

Most of these migrants are single young men from sub-Saharan Africa (Nigerians as ever top the country of origin league table of migrant sea arrivals to Italy) – not a Libyan, let alone a Syrian, among them. All have the equivalent of a couple of years’ wages in their country of origin just to pay to get on a people smuggler boat in Libya (1,000 euro). Few are refugees – unless every African is a refugee.

More than two-thirds of Italians (67%) now want Italy to close its ports to rescue vessels or deport all migrants ferried to Italy, and 61% want a naval blockade of the Libyan coast, according to an opinion poll commissioned by the Rome Daily Il Messaggero and published on 9th July. The Italians are sick to death of this illegal migrant invasion and of the complicity in it of the four unelected Italian prime ministers since the resignation of the last elected one, Silvio Berlusconi, in 2011. Few illegal migrants are granted asylum in Italy; even fewer deported.

based mod
picture one: Exchange between smugglers and NGO. It looks like a transfer rather than a rescue operation.
picture two: SAR areas. Source: “Search and Rescue Contacts” sarcontacts.info/
picture 3: Fibre-glass boats moored in Libyan ports
picture 4:Aquarius, Vos Hestia and Iuventa in Libyan territorial water registered on may 23

The Gefira researchers found an interesting photo of a “rescue” operation in the online archive of Sea-Watch, a German NGO. Needless to say, they also discovered that its vessel, Sea-Watch 2, had been inside Libyan waters several times.
The NGOs are usually extremely careful about the photographs they publish but seem to have slipped up here. The photograph shows a large rubber dinghy full of migrants as calm as the sea near a small rubber dinghy with two SeaWatch crew on board alongside a small fibre-glass boat with no cabin and two men, presumably Libyans, on board. The “Libyans” are handing over a large plastic bag to the Sea-Watch 2 crew who are all smiles. What’s in the bag? Not documents surely, or Heaven forbid, cash? Are these two “Libyans” people smugglers?

Gefira has found photos of identical open fibre-glass boats moored in Libyan ports on other websites.

Collusion between the NGOs and the people smugglers does not even seem to be much of a secret as I discovered, ferreting about on the web in the no borders world of migrant search and rescue. On a site called The Intercept – whose authors believe that the more migrants in Europe the merrier and evidently have a very close rapport with the NGOs – I read: “Some charities as well as the Italian Coastguard regularly receive calls from the Libyan coast, presumably from smugglers, to announce the departure of refugee boats and they base their rescue on that information.” Yet it was precisely to deter migrants setting off from Libya that Italian and EU naval and Italian Coastguard vessels are only allowed to operate 120 miles north of the Libyan coast – except for those involved in the EU’s military operation – Sophia – whose mission to combat people smugglers rather than to rescue migrants has been a surreal failure.

Presented with Gefira’s evidence, Judith Schuler, of Save the Children (Switzerland), admitted: “Save the Children can confirm that on rare occasions we have entered Libya’s territorial waters, but have always operated under the instruction of the Italian Coastguard.”

Marco Bertotto, Head of Advocacy for MSF (Italy), admitted: “There were three occasions in 2016 when MSF – in critical and urgent cases and with the explicit authorization of the relevant Libyan and Italian authorities – assisted in rescues 11.5 nautical miles from the coast. Also in 2017, we have entered on a few occasions in Libyan waters, and with the explicit authorization of relevant authorities.”

A bit different to what either NGO has said until now.

Sea-Watch spokeswoman, Sacha Ockenden, declined to comment on the photograph “at such short notice” but insisted that to say Sea-Watch rescues migrants “obviously not in distress” is “entirely incorrect”. According to legal opinion – she explained – “distress” does not require “instant overwhelming physical peril” merely “the prospect of danger” so just being on a migrant boat is enough. Yes, SeaWatch did enter Libyan waters but “only exceptionally under the mandate of MRCC in Rome”. Ah, those Italians again.

MOAS sent me this: “Thank you very much anyway for contacting us. Should you require any further information from our end in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.” Clearly, the Italian Coastguard, which coordinates search and rescue in the Central Mediterranean, also has a lot of explaining to do. Despite repeated calls and emails it declined to comment on the claims by the NGOs that it authorizes them to go into Libyan waters – let alone why it does so. NGO vessels now ferry across about 35% of the total number of migrants brought to Italy. They transfer others, once well north of Libya, to the larger EU and Italian naval and coastguard vessels and return to the front line to pick up more.

Gefira also discovered what I can only describe as a Libya-based migrant travel agency on Facebook which offers “tickets” to “passengers” with “discounts for group bookings” on “ferries” – a.k.a smuggler boats – complete with phone number. The journey only lasts “three or four hours” before the promised rendezvous with an NGO or EU, Italian naval or coastguard vessel.
So whatever the intention, the presence especially of all these NGO vessels so near to Libya, is a vital part of the migrant ferry package deal or if you prefer of this modern version of the slave trade. That much is crystal clear.

Can we get these boats to drop them off in isreal some how baiting the IDF to raid the boats like last time sparking an international incident

MAOR redpill ready to spread:
gefira.org/en/2016/12/04/ngos-are-smuggling-immigrants-into-europe-on-an-industrial-scale/
as link, screen (picture related)
+++'NGOs are smuggling immigrants into Europe on an industrial scale+++
(with video)

Gefira also discovered what I can only describe as a Libya-based migrant travel agency on Facebook which offers “tickets” to “passengers” with “discounts for group bookings” on “ferries” – a.k.a smuggler boats – complete with phone number. The journey only lasts “three or four hours” before the promised rendezvous with an NGO or EU, Italian naval or coastguard vessel.
So whatever the intention, the presence especially of all these NGO vessels so near to Libya, is a vital part of the migrant ferry package deal or if you prefer of this modern version of the slave trade. That much is crystal clear.

You misunderstand negative and positive as mean spirited and uplifting. That's not what I'm talking about. Memes have to resonate with observable reality and the personal beliefs of the individual, yet the effect is always the literal meaning of the meme after you subtracted simple negatives like "no", "don't" or "can't" because those aren't tangible things your subconscious mind can focus on. As an example, if you have man and his family inside a fortress and you want to keep him inside via daily programming on the TV. What do you broadcast? Tell him outside is dangerous, there's a dragon outside, don't go outside, going outside won't end well. What he hears and what he's thinking about is outside. I want to see the outside, a dragon, huh, maybe I can slay that dragon, I want to see the outside at least once, maybe I should go outside, I really want to go outside. Thats what his mind will be telling him if all he ever hears about is the outside. Don't tell a man what he can't do, because it will only cause him to attempt to do it. You want to keep him inside? Tell him inside is safe, your family prospers inside, inside has been good for you, you have a future inside, inside is cozy, you love being inside. Now his inner monolog will be: I have to keep everybody inside, I'm used to being inside, I like it inside, I want to stay inside, inside is good. He's not even thinking about going outside because it's not on his mind. Mind control works via mental feed. Your mind will ponder and regurgitate whatever you feed to it by consuming information. Putting a "no" in front of that information doesn't negate it. The info still gets inside your head and the "no" gets discarded because it's intangible. The "no" doesn't create a vivd image but the information that follows after it does.

Let's say some normalfag gets memed with your white genocide meme. He starts looking into it, white genocide, holy shit, it's already happening in South Africa. White genocide is coming, white populations are declining, we'll be a minority soon and we'll all be slaughtered. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh my god white genocide is real and it's coming. I don't want to be killed in the white genocide. I have to escape white genocide. White genocide is scary. White genocide is coming. He sells all his belongings, quits his job and flees to safety in some Asian country, builds a life far away from looming white genocide, marries a gook and has hapa children, so his offspring will be safe from the coming white genocide. He got memed with white genocide and he committed white genocide because memes work. Now look at what would happen if a normalfag gets memed with defend Europe. He recalls all the migrant crime, the rapes, the plunder, the pure hostility of the invaders. Europe has to be defended from these savages, Europe used to be safe, Europe is worth defending, I have to defend Europe. This shit is serious, I have to do something to defend Europe. He joins a local group of nationalists, he prepares himself to defend Europe, he starts getting vocal about defending Europe, he does everything he can to defend Europe.

This is easy to understand. You only meme stuff that you want to happen.

meant as explaining that that is what "antiracism" really is of course and that this is taking right now with the great replacement. Whites are a minority. Where are our rights?

This is a very basic hypnotists trick that everyone should know about.

Also the NLP guys believe in it, but those jews published 14 200-page books for about 40 pages of insight.

Where are OUR rights as Europeans to live in our countries with people we chose to live with?

more fresh redpill for twitter, link or screen (picture related)

Soros-sponsored immigration network in Italy
The following article is based on Francesca Totolo’s research published on lucadonadel.it.1)

Open Borders, Media Censorship
Why is there a migrant crisis in the Mediterranean? Why are NGOs involved? Because there is an extensive network of open borders activists and organizations behind it; many of them are directly funded by or cooperated with George Soros’ Open Society. Is it illegal? Not really. Political activism is an essential part of democratic societies. However, sometimes it goes too far, or the promoted causes prove to be either unrealistic or unsustainable.
The network of the “immigration lobby’’ in Italy is made up of International NGOs financed by the Open Society Foundation (green), Italian NGOs financed by OSF (blue), and organizations with shared projects with OSF (purple).
cont on

We have a live one. You bugs shitters need to understand that trying to co-opt Jew tactics for whites is not going to work. Trying to evoke sympathy by memeing whites as victims is not going to work. Who's going to be our golem? We don't have anybody to take pity on us and do our heavy lifting for us. Crying about it is not going to help. Unfuck yourself, your head is full of fuck.

Where are our rights? Where is your fucking brain?

more fresh redpill for twitter, link or screen (picture related)
gefira.org/en/2017/06/28/western-establishments-are-opting-for-a-full-population-replacement-to-keep-the-ball-rolling/
Western establishments are opting for a full population replacement to keep the ball rolling

The Gefira team has taken a year to analyze the current state of affairs in the world. The promising role of the BRICS countries has disappeared whilst the US still has the characteristics of a waning power and the European Union failed to become the world’s leader. The global economy cannot operate without a decisive intervention from central banks.
The Western powers did not succeed in bringing democracy to the Middle East and the conflicts with Islamists are intensifying. Nationalism in Europe is on the rise
cont

this.

Positive memes are far more effective when targeting your own kind.When you send a message of what they CAN accomplish and show them what they have to gain inspiring hope and unity with their volk.

However negative memes are just as important when used to demoralize your enemy and at the same time reinforcing a positive response within your own kind.

White genocide is a demoralization tactic to instill black pill nihilism when say a meme of Preserve your beautiful white heritage and be proud of our accomplishments is far more effective.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after ruthless attacks by Soros funded ngos on Generation Identity's mission Defend Europe,
after inspecting ship C-STAR in Cyprus, no illegalities fund.

Mission #DefendEurope continues!

pronews.gr/koinonia/618302_pseydokratos-eleythero-telika-pliroma-toy-c-star-tis-organosis-defend-europe-foto
twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/890485104539312128

Wait, THIS is the sticky and the reason why threads about Defend Europe are anchored?
I don't see many discussions about the actual mission anymore here…
We actually had a very good thread where people reported on the ship and status of the C Star mission, the hashtag is a different topic.

Also people who follow the hashtag are either antifas or fellow supporters, not normies.
I doubt you will "redpill" anyone this way.

The focus on twitter should be to support Defend Europe, counter the leftist narrative and fake news about it, bump official @DefendEuropeID communication to the top of tweets showing under the hashtag #DefendEurope in Twitter's search engine.

If you want their mission to succeed, give em likes, RTs (preferrably not with accounts with svastika and stuff as avatar), positive comments, ridicule leftist comments and fake news. You can help make this a win and ensure leftist tears will flow

Hello S K Y D A S.

How are these HUNGaryans called again?

That qt gets me erry tiem.

Betyarsereg

betyarsereg.hu/

yes I agree, a new separate thread should be made for the mission - no illegalities found, soros ngos attack foiled again.
++ Despite NGO's schemes, #DefendEurope continues ++
WE ARE COMING FOR YOU
also twitter is blowing up now under #DefendEurope
counter leftist narratives, drop redpills, GOGOGOGOGOGO

Looks like we have a twitter storm inbound on #DefendEurope hashtag
alot of leftists, but also some right wing ourguys,
if you have twitter, please use opportunity

It all comes tumbling down
German media failed to objectively report refugee crisis, sided with govt agenda – study

Major German print publications have played to the tune of the German government in presenting the migrant crisis to the public, ignoring critical issues in their coverage of the biggest refugee flow into Europe since WWII, a new German study revealed.
Trends
EU refugee & migrant influx
After analysis of thousands of articles published in Germany between February 2015 and March 2016, researchers at the Hamburg Media School and the University of Leipzig found that major German publications failed to objectively cover the refugee crisis.

Read more
German Chancellor Angela Merkel © Fabian BimmerMerkel urges random police checks in Germany following Dortmund attack
The report is available on the website of the Otto Brenner Foundation. According to German media, the full study will be officially published on Monday.

The investigation accuses mainstream newspapers such as Bild, Die Welt, the Sueddeutsche Zeitung, and the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, of being in lockstep with German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s refugee policy.

More than 1.6 million asylum-seekers are estimated to have entered Europe between 2014 and 2016, leading to the biggest refugee crisis since World War II. From 2015 on, Chancellor Merkel’s government has conducted what is now known as the ‘open-door’ policy, despite an avalanche of criticism from the public.
cont

thnx breh.

you're welcome bro

#DefendEurope is very active on twitter.
mostly leftists ridiculing their "arrest"
boy are they in for a rude awakening.
they don't yet know that no problems were found, and captain + ship is released and free to set sail )

migrants docking in sicily:
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMpdWmkjxQ

Those skull bataclavas always give me second hand embarrassement.

More redpill, link, screen (picture related) (with video)

at the turn of the 18th and 19th century it was fashionable among the intellectuals (lay or spiritual) to belong to a masonic lodge; in the 19th and 20th centuries they all saw it fit to advocate, support, and take part in the socialist movement (from Marx to Lenin to Trotsky to Mussolini to Stalin to Hitler to Piłsudski they all were socialists of one brand or another); today’s fashion that reigns supreme among the elites is globalism (another word for the well-known communist and socialist internationalism).

What is today’s fashion? Migrants. If you want to prove that you “belong”, you need to desire the presence of migrants in your own country, cost it what it may, against the will of your own people. After all, who are they, those common people? Sheeple. Yes, sheeple, because elites of whatever brand, white or red, right or left, religious or irreligious have always had a patronizing and condescending attitude towards their compatriots, bigots, as they call them at best, rednecks at worst. And sheeple need to be told what is right and what is wrong. It is high moral ground to want to turn your country into a mix of races, creeds and languages; it is morally reprehensible not to want it. Understood?
cont

Antifa in front of Defend Europe's crew hostel in Sicily

I imagine the purpose is to get the traitor whites to stop holding down the patriot whites by educating them. Even a few percentages of traitor whites becoming redpilled would cause huge societal changes.

Maybe you faggots should learn some imageboard etiquette before you shit up the catalog like hwdindus. Did that ever occur to you?

the indian "trainiees" says thanks to the cuckstar

movement of ngo ships, the load they transport,
redpill visual

Sellner Kebab removed

You can't redpill Germans, 95% of them want to die because their own institutions have told them they are evil from birth.

plz giefe more moniez plox

ngo ships redpill visual

Summary: The identitarian movement started a campaign to raise funds for a ship, fuel and equipment to reduce the influx of refugees over the Mediterranean Sea, as you might have heard, human traffickers made a business out of the refugee crisis, and the NGO relocates refugees to Italy, instead of transporting them to the nearest safe zone. PJW actually made a good video describing the situation: youtube.com/watch?v=AfG1myglfhY

General background: reuters.com/subjects/migrant-crisis

Previous thread: archive.is/XXXXXX

What are the Identitarians?

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Identitarianism

#DefendEurope: Mission, Goals and Objectives

Mission: DEFEND EUROPE youtube.com/watch?v=52UPianHWak

Full text: defendeurope.net/the-mission_fr/

Get involved

Stop the boats & confront the NGOs:

defendeurope.net/get-active/

Monitoring NGOs near Zurawah & Mellitah (Some of the NGO fleet turned their AIs off):

vesselfinder.com/ports/ZUARA-LIBYA-11579

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ports/17455/Libya_port:ZUWARA

fleetmon.com/ports/zuwarah_lyzua_18219/

< If you see suspicious activity, please report it on twitter, HT #DefendEurope.

Gib shekels: wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

#DefendEurope Network

Site: defendeurope.net

YT: youtube.com/channel/UCwQL6Mcu34L9zHZzQ1PkyiA

Twitter: twitter.com/DefendEuropeID

Facebook: facebook.com/DefendEuropeID

Instagram: instagram.com/defendeuropeid/

HT #DefendEurope: twitter.com/hashtag/defendeurope?f=tweets&vertical=default

Generazione Identitaria (Italy): generazione-identitaria.com/

Identitäre Bewegung Österreich (Austria): facebook.com/identitaeroesterreich/

Identitäre Bewegung Deutschland (Germany): identitaere-bewegung.de/

Génération Identitaire (France): generation-identitaire.com/generation-identity/

more active ngo smuggling ships redpill visual

Die „Identitäre Bewegung“ (IB), die immer wieder mit kreativen Aktionen gegen Merkels Asyl-Wahn von sich reden macht, ist ein neues Feindbild der Gutmenschen. Die neuste Aktion: Das IB-Projekt „Defend Europe“ der angeblichen „Rechtsextremisten“ wird aufs Korn genommen. Die IB tritt an, um gegen den Menschenschmuggel durch Schlepper und ihre Mitarbeiter bei den „Hilfsorganisationen“ (NGOs) zu kämpfen und „Flüchtlinge“ in ihre Ausgangshäfen in Libyen zurückzubringen.

pi-news.net/defend-europe-schiff-der-identitaeren-vorerst-gestoppt/

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:748241/zoom:14

Lel, I love you crazy bastards, funny as hell

Just read a report on a FB antifa page
Summarized translation :

The 5 Tamil who didn't go back in plane and are now claiming asylum in Cyprus, and who defame DefendEurope, are supported and counseled by members of the collective "ANEPOS" (who they say just received "an important emergency cash assistance"…) and who together with "MÜLTECI" (a refugee help group) pay for all their expenses (hotel, food -and they don't say it, but most certainly legal expenses to sue DE)

In 11 they say the 5 Tamil's case will be examinated in court next week

yeah the tamil niggers fucked themselves over. Meanwhile, captain of C-STAR and ship are free to set sail ))

some actions of GI (people behind Defend Europe mission)

as much as this pains me,
archive.is/V7PqV
see this link.
4chan niggers giving more support, memeing, being better at anything, well they are better in this case! Step up our game
mod recognising this as important is a good step.

ngo ships redpill visual 3

ngo ships redpill visual 4

more graphic material,
posters to spread: phalanx-europa.com/fr/10-poster

I just read translation of an unsourced screencap in german, looking like extract from a newsparer article, that says the captain and the owner are still detained and charged with faking crew members' papers, along with 8 Sri Lankans charged with possession of fake papers

Hope it's just leftist fake news

you are of course right. I'm not OP of the threads, but duly noted

checked, qtwebm

antifa is stalking the hostel 24/7

redpill: italian tugboats who smuggle africans from mellitah base to rendezvous point with ngos

Not alot of interest here. Understandable. Holla Forums Holla Forums is more of "happening" board. Discussion about spencergate and saltmining. To actually do things irl? Well you shit on eachother and most of those who try to make headway irl, so you have that department well covered.
I digress. You also get shilled and d&c'd quite easily these days which are a far cry from the glory of when we elected Trump and fought off ctr.

Not to be confused as standpoint of IB which I'm not part of, this is my personal opinion, having been here for three years and fighting effectively for Trump.

Never thought I'd say this, but 4ch Holla Forums is way better at this than us.

Doesn't apply to all Anons, alot of you are alright, have these pics.

Holla Forums isn't for human wave tactics, that's what the brown hordes at 4chan are for. Holla Forums is the brain, 4chan the limbs.

So why exactly is this thread open while the other DefendEurope threads got anchored?

LARPing as NSfaggots is not being the brain, you try hard.

Mods are Cucks.

Who is larping? I unironically support NS. Are you a lolberg late entry faggot? You have no home here. Shut the door on your way out.

Looks like you picked both, but neither of those are Holla Forums.

Another thing I would like to emphasize to those who support this cause:
Do not think for an instant our contribution to the election of Trump was appreciated or that you can even expect some help from the vast majority of American users (again not all do not want to generalise) and that they will reciprocate our efforts. They simply don't care. They talk about swedistan, cucked germany etc etc. but that is all they do. talk. add a few shills in this mix and we are where we are.
To OP of Defend Europe thread, I suggest follow the etiquette and post another thread as it is really something far more important than anything on the board now. If it gets anchored, I am finished with 8/pol/ which is becoming a toothless tiger.
To shills and foremost Europeans who do nothing but shit on people who are trying to change things pictures related.

We're working as hard as we can for all whites on both sides of the atlantic, you fucking kike.

>post another thread
holy fuck are you paid to be this stupid?

/polk/ exists for people who verboten topics on 8/pol/. 8/polk/ and meguca/pol/ is where I talk about things that aren't allowed to be talked about here, though their genesis has made some topics un-verboten so they are providing pretty good pressure in the right direction. Definitely slower, but meguca's liveposting mitigates that a lot

Sadly, this!

Americans are fucking cucks, for not helping to defend Europe, when EVERY polack from Europe helped getting Trump into the White House.

Die in a fire.

You are LARPing as some NStryhards, getting nothing done but watching how Trump betrays us(and you) on nearly every campaign promise.

Fuck this, Holla Forums is ruined in 2017

checked. and what a fucking faggot>>10311928 to cry butt hurt about non reciprocal support BS.No one should need to hold your hand for you and 8pol has done plenty beyond your wildest dreams and still do you d&c kike

That's just a handful. Die in a fire, kike.

It's the same group of kikes we've been dealing with for a while, they've infected deutsche/pol/ too. Peddling the same old jewish d&c.

Deleting posts

Mods are such fucking CUCKS.

meguca is hosted in France, the honeypot country. Not different than jumping in the van all by yourself.

.pl was originally hosted in france too
(((COHENCIDENCE?)))

Friendly reminder that the IDs using terms like "LARPing" belong to the same mentally ill shitposter called Rechtsruck from KC who has been shilling IB stuff for a while now. He knows how to reset his router but he's too retarded to drop his lingo.

Dox?

Spoken like a true sh/int/skin.

So ridiculously obvious they have to be retarded from all that inbreeding an despecially when they try and beat you over the head with barbara spectres sweden as if its their crowning achievement they try to rub in white faces LMAO!!

I only hope I live long enough to watch (((them))) hanging user.

Filter and report.

BTW, is he the same IP hopping faggot who went on and on about 89 IQs or similar?

checked

seems user that just got the 000 trips knows more about it.

Also like how the little punk is making references to the massive salt mining that went on yesterday they must be assblasted

Anyone know when that memo got sent out to the discord shill groups? I've been seeing it quite a lot over the past week or so.

Found the leftist antifa/baph shill (same guys as when they tricked Holla Forums over to dox TRS).

>goys you were tricked to expose our jewish (((alt-right))) schemes
Stay mad, kike.

(cheked)

What do you expect from NS-larping losers?

I'm sad, cause 2011 Holla Forums was a REAL threat to the cultural marxists, but somehow they got Holla Forums to morph into some larpfest for cringey dropouts and low life losers(NSlarping loser faggots).

Honestly I don't see a reason why you bump this. You didn't care before and you don't care now. Kindly fuck off and away from my thread and let it die.

Fuck you and your fake solidarity. At least now we know where we stand.

(OP namefag)
well which one are you, lol

Thanks for showing everyone that it's just you and your shill team though, made it real easy.

Yup, larping low life losers want to larp, and nothing else.
I think 10 years of hard labor in a Gulag would heal these degenerated animu obsessed nu males.

projecting much kike?

If I didn't know better I'd say you're trying to be retarded, except I know how shitty your kike genetics are so I'm not surprised at all.

There is no shill team, you paranoid freak.
Try turning the computer down and take a walk at the fresh air, you fucking sperg.

It's me and another (german) user who are posting ITT.
We aren't a team, we don't know each other.

ahaha half the dna strand they got from 1000s of years of daughter and cousin fucking can't match with the other half without goy genes literal fucking vampires dependent on our blood

>crashing and burning exactly like the TRSodomites
Like pottery.

On two devices.
Honestly fuck off from my thread I'm fucking disgusted by the state od this board atm
Mind checking the IP RANGE MOD YOU BEFORE YOU BAN 10.000 OF IP FUCKING IDIOT? Protip Slovenija

Yes. He uses terms like "ns larping", " 89IQ", references KC or /rvss/ constantly. Its easy to tell its him once you see the pattern to his insane shitposting.

Just take a look at Deutsch/pol/, you can easily identify him by calling everyone IQ89, LARPer or cancer. We alread had the misfortune of having this guy drop by from time to time and spouting has shit, lately he has started with IB.
If you voice the slightest doubt or critic he starts sperging out.

Inb4 LARPing cancer

I wonder if the "89 IQ" thing is projection, considering the stupidity evinced in this thread.

Is him?

You are hypocritical fucking cucks. Go to your cuckshed put your cuck muzzle back on and GTFO my thread

kikes fucking your thread up with faggotry and got called out for it.Not trying to shit up your thread but not everyone will filter the faggot and end up seeing (((its))) derailing a good thread.

Nah, he would never jokingly call himself autistic.

This is him, notice the constant IP changing.

STOP!
Back on the C-Star

I was monitoring the twitter account of a turkish leftist (president of the "YKP", social-democrat of something) that I came across in a turkish article, and he just tweeted something I google translated that looks like the C-Star might set sail very soon !!!

Translation of the tweet in the pic, posted 17 min ago

(He probably intends to demonstrate or try to oppose the C-Star being released)

(turkish as in from Northern Cyprus, he's actually on the island)

volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/

Fucking kill yourself.

I isolated a word that didn't translate and retranslated it
It actually means harbor

So it reads as
"The C-Star ship should be deported very soon, it would be best if friends close to Magusta immediately go to the harbor and react"

Point and laugh.

Hey, I care

I'm

you must be shitting CARE? not caring about whites euro's being over run by shitskins because of the jew plan.Don't let some fucking shitfuck jidf kikes scare you off and quit being a pussy defeatist.Post your relevant content regardless fuck (((them)))

I'm getting flashbacks to TRSodomite shilling.

Oh hey, there he is again.

They got gassed LMAO!! this user had to redo captcha

Try it harder, you stupid idiot who got tricked by Antifa/baph to dox our own people.

>(((our people)))
lol, stay mad.

u wot?

this faggot pretended to be OP got gassed immediately comes back with dif ID

Try hard.

I'm a long time lurker, seldom posted except in recent threads about Defend Europe, and once last year to show how I altered a Banksy pro-migrant wall painting in my city, I've been familiar with the board for years (I lurked the original 8chon too back when tik-tok was avatarfagging) but since I don't really post I was never interested in technical stuff and the board functionalities. No, I don't know about IDs, I don't give a shit about IDs, what's the problem with that?

FFS I worked my ass off going on obscure antifa webpages, fucking turkish newspapers that google translates like shit, only to try to get fresh news about the C-Star and bring it to you, I just got this

I mean, it's the closest we have from fresh news straight from Cyprus, but when I'm back the thread has turned into a shitfest.
Quite disappointed in Holla Forumsaks. Thought discipline and order were values here

Go back to leddit.

jew shill calls someone a shill b but the mods just won't listen OY VEY

KYS bottom bitch

I donated to legal defense fund for a guy who got his farm animals slaughtered by rapefugees. The people who set the fund up actually reported on how everything was going.

You donated to a bunch of women and numales who tour the Mediterrenean and have achieved… What exactly?

Oh nice, this is him again.

So, you this thread is how you support them?
Yea I'm sure they'll be really thankful for that.

I don't know anymore…

Same Cypriot guy from just replied in english to the last DE tweet that said the captain and assistant were released and C-Star expected to set sail soon

His tweet is a bit confusing.
Tell me what you think anons

I don't understand what he wants to correct and why he's talking about "southern part of Cyprus", which is under a different administration

The IB guys themselves probably have their papers in order. The niggers they hired as crew probably don't. Who would have thought.

It's alright, besides your sperging/shilling ITT the mission is still going strong, generating media bliss every second.
GI is still growing.
And all you can do against this, is screeching on Holla Forums.

The C-Star has moved from the quay

One job, Hans .

Fuck off with your useless spam.

New tweet from the cypriot

Fuck off, Kike!

"9 of the crew" He's not talking about the migrants.
There were 9 crew members and 20 Tamils

I don't know what he means by "deportation process". When I google translated his other tweet in turkish, I noticed the turkish word for deportation can also mean expulsion.

Could everyone cut this crap? Thank you

Why not start a new spergfest?
The last two hours you fucking autists got fooled by fucking shills, so let's just continue.

C Star and crew about to set sail

So all the asshurt shilling of Hitlerworhshipping losers got nothing done but shitting up a thread on Holla Forums, while in the real World things progress in our way.

Good.

Why is this thread not sticky again? Fuck Seth Rich and Pizzagate conspiracy theories! BO is a Kike.

This calls for a celebration song

Also the butthurt is tremendous on the french antifa page I'm monitoring, the bastards were cheering as long as they thought the IB were ending in jail, now they're baffled and angry.
The idiots new narrative is that's it's a political decision from Ankara because Putin ordered them to :D

Go go go go

cytu.be/r/krautsynch

Haha, top kek,
nearly as dumb as our own schizo/eso/fringe idiots who shilled ITT.

Cry harder and gtfo my thread.
Fuck you all stop posting in my thread. Fuck you mod, fuck everyone now trying to pretend they care. Where were you when this was sticky?

BO is a stupid Kike.
Fucking 4chan niggers are on top of this, doing a better job than 8/pol/. Here people either spencergating or saltmining or fuckin arguing who is more right wing. Fucking pathetic.

This thread is emblematic of the impotent shithole this board has become. No action no support, fucking whatever. Not all of you are bad but the vast majority is inept fucks. Worse than 4chan.
Do me all a favor and stop posting in thos thread and let it die.

Far cry from what Holla Forums once was, incompetent to launch a twitter support on a #2 trending topic.
Hilariously tragic.

I stated this before the stupid fucking mod banned me. 1000% support for the boys. They are golden as far as I'm concerned. To the rest of you mainly Europeans who do nothing but shit on them, go to your cuckshed and put your cuck muzzle back on. Fuck you you have no vote, lest the righ to criticize people trying to change things

Oh yeah and Americans thank you fpr your support on this!!!! It was immense!

We supported you fully during election so your reaction is Incredible. At least now we know where we stand.

Enough with you. Not ONCE you have paid attention to the new informations I was delivering ITT, you started an unnecessary D&C war and ever since you have been complaining

Also let me tell you the very premise of your post was shitty, we had perfectly good threads about the actual fucking mission but you had to do a "let's redpill" thread based on the crazy premise that German normies massively follow the hashtag, doing so you prevented the creation of new threads actually about the mission, they were all anchored for this shit where your "contribution" was very weak

As far as I'm concerned you're the only fucking shill ITT.

And stop with the "Americans", you know very well during the day in Europe most of them are sleeping, every last thread on Defend Europe was quite successful.

Eat shit OP

To the Anons supporting this: NEVER SURRENDER
to the anti-white faggots criticizing this eat more hotpockets order more pizza get more fat while arguing who is more nazi.
Also
1. eat shit
2. Die

Do you even know when this thread was stickied? 0:00 CET
so yeah lick so.e more of your american best ally anus

Fuck this place what an impotent shithole it has become
Go apply for a job at hope not hate you impotent bunch of cucks

GTFO then!
Farewell and good riddance

No problem m8. I think I'll find better ways to spend my time than on a board full of gullible cucks who fall for every possible shill imaginable this case hope not hate, incompetent mods who ban people who mobilise for our cause and fucking spencergates and arguing who is more nazi. No wonder the left is laughing ut us. Not at me anymore at least. I get shit done I roll with winners. This board is losers. Sad! Get fucked

There's definitely some truth about the lack of support this is getting around here but if you're going to start throwing wild accusations and insults it's only going to make thing worse. There's always been a focus on the US so that's not new but I do believe this would have gotten more support back in 2014 or 2015.

Sage because bumping this will only lead to more unnecessary drama. Start a new thread focused on the C STAR / DefendEuropeID.

Those are repurposed ships, far from ideal for the purpose of plucking idiots out of the sea.

I know one thing is for certain: the pictured ships that are importing the third world into Europe are very expensive to lease. On the order of $20,000 per day at the lower end, on up to around $100,000-150,000 per day for the larger ones shown in those pictures. That's the money required just to lease them and keep them running day-to-day. They burn extraordinary amounts fuel, require all sorts of maintenance, and a capable crew, etc. etc. Those ships are designed to run 24/7/365 for 20 years because they are so expensive to operate. Someone has leased them ((($$$))), removed them from the oil-economy, repurposed them from heavy oil-field work, got them to burn fuel and time making little circles in the water, in a sea which is almost too small for those kinds of ships. This is not an operation overseen by anyone who knows anything about maritime logistics. Someone is throwing huge amounts of money at this, far beyond anything resembling common sense - the kind of money that can cripple even a State's budget. For total maritime costs alone, figure on several million dollars per day.

They are free again, ready to kill the fucking cultural marxists!

twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/890617253183356928

Bump

Wake up other europeans. The americans are using the muslims against us. That bunch of cultureless fags are not our friends, or anyone's friends. They wish to destroy real cultures and replace it with their mcdonald's, hollywood garbage, awful pop music while shifting the blame to jews and cultural marxists. I was banned before from this sub for daring to say that each and every american must be killed, don't trust them, don't socialize with them. Look how your city is filled witj Mcdonald's, look how your tv loves to suck america's cock on the news. Use your fucking brain!

Jew.

bump

Just fuck off, you lame shill.

Just fuck off, you lame shill.

4chan is better at this. This board is for arguing who is more nazi online.

Thanks for the overwhelming support! Now I know why I fought for Trump's victory. I invested alot of time in it as well. Good to see it was appreciated

Am I seeing bots here?

It is cruicial to say that my view doesn't represent generation identity, which I am not a member of, but seriously I'm done with this board. I'll wait for the OP of Defend Europe's previous thread though. If that gets anchored, I'll leave you to saltmining, spencergating, pizzagating, seedbombing and measuring who has a bigger online nazi e-penis and other important topics of the like.

Am I a bot bro? I sexually Identify as an attack helicopter.

This whole board has become a low eneegy shitfest.
Bye

Yep it's a bot

Oops, forgot to sage :)

Low energy newfag

You really are stupid aren't you?
Look up reverse psychology.
Did it work? I'd say so. Thread was boosted by a 80-100 replies.
I don't blame you really. I'm just smarter than most here especially now with heaps of summerfags such as yourself arguing about the size pf their nazi e-penis insted of focusing on threads that bring about irl impact.

Thanks Soros…

Damn

bump

there are goons trying to descredit this and halt discussion about the migrant tracking by encouraging multiple threads and threads with shit OPs to create board backlash against the topic

keep discussion in this thread until it hits the bump limit and then make a new thread with a detailed OP

I care about this shit but dont be a faggot causing board drama

goons get off of my board reeeeeeeee

Migrant tracking is interesting, but an e-celeb pleasure cruise staffed by street shitters not so much.

No. BUGS accomplished their goal a long time ago, and I was part of it. The point was to make people hear the two phrases. We were about three hundred people out of millions. That's not mentally deficient. That's actually more astute than Holla Forums. But, it was a single-task group, and the ideas are out there now.

The rest of you would not be using terms like "anti-white" nor have the concept of an ongoing genocide without it. It was designed to set the foundation. I have been doing this for a long time. Now we have the Trumpenfuhrer and we're actually getting shit done. This would not have happened without the foundation. Mantra ended decades of nothing happening in White nationalism.

That being said, I agree with your points on memetics, generally. Putting White genocide in front of anti-whites was bait, and they bit. We now have many more Whites at least considering our position.

This type of conflict is not one-dimensional.

Fuck off shill.
—————————————————–

The Deep State's Alt-Right Strategy:

1. Post character assassination lists of Rightwing personalities. Start arguing about list; for example:

William Peirce, Donald Trump, Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan. Sam Hide, Red Ice, HWDU streamers, etc.. You may dislike or like these people but they are in fact Rightwing personalities openly working for their own interests. Unlike actual Deep State actors like Richard Spencer, Rebel Media, Infowars, Jared Taylor…

The difference is that one is a real persona, the other is not a real person because they are literally spies (manufactured personalities). 90% of government psy-op is dedicated to culture wars, not James Bond types or MK Ultras. This is why Holla Forums was so dangerous.

2. Switch IPs and make claim that no "right wing" organization can ever form because you do not support Deep State personality and/or Deep State rally. Make sure to point out that the user you attack is either a shill, or a cowardly homebody.

3. Make reference to NatSoc organizations, and how we must emulate 1930s German activists in order to make a real change, "in the real world". On 4chan mention the Haavara Agreement and how Zionists are in fact Nationalists.

4. On 8ch do the extreme opposite. Introduced the pink pill strategy by claiming Deep State actor is in fact brave enough to expose himself to ZOG, but smart enough not to come out of the closet, thereby gaining "more people than you ever will for the cause" with soft redpills.

Claim all opposition anons are too cowardly to do the same - when in fact they are not Deep State and have no funding or manufactured celebrity to do so.

5. Nuclear Option:

When all else fails, become anti-Jew as possible and begin calling everyone a Jew or a FED, thereby muddying the waters so that no one is Deep State.

Switch IPs and claim that you are "SO tired of talking about this subject".

Read it, learn it, re-post it. Because this is the strategy in plain text - every fucking time.

We are back on course

twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/890689622988263426

The thing I hate about this board is that we don't do anything. 4/pol/ did HWNDU, calling a fucking air strike, hashtags and whatnot. 8/pol/ acts like "the brains" but doesn't do shit. We've just become a Trump board because our kike mods work for him. I remember last summer after the Nice truck attack there was a hashtag that got started called #stopplayingnice, an opportunity to spread knowledge of the many Muslim crimes in Europe: rape, terror, no-go zones, replacement. We were aware, we had a thread, and yet nothing happened. 8/pol/ has done one major thing: the Star Wars is White Genocide campaign, which was the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen. A white woman and a black man are in a movie, this is white genocide. Considering the black guy will probably end up with a chink on the next film, we got overworked. But also, what did it do? Nothing. It was fucking stupid and yet everyone got involved. All it did was create viral marketing for the film, we put our energy into doing something big (it got popular) but it had no point. It make white genocide look like a joke. If it was #defendeurope here or maybe after a Muslim terror attack, that's a good opportunity. But no, it wasn't anything. Completely pointless.

Here of course we have a new European political movement that is actually doing something. These guys actually are trying, so obviously, they're kikes. Or that's what Holla Forums says. Even bumping the hashtag is something, but rather we'd like to call everyone a Jew instead. This is why we don't get shit done. If you want NS to be a real thing again, work for it, stop sitting on your ass and, as some other have said, LARPing as some SS officer who will one day save the world. You have to start now and take advantage of things, not just wait for Hitler.

You learned nothing from Bezmenov.

You don't know the difference between Strategy and Tactics.

By Sun Tzu standards your future is defeat.

It may be true that 8ch doesn't group together in name to achieve something, but you would be wrong that many indivduals don't help the cause by spreading the propaganda via twitter and by simply posting right wing discussions.

This place existing, itself, is enough to turn a lot of people to our side. It has been mentioned in the media countless times and has directed the uninitiated to it. Some repel this site in disgust, some become more interested and end up turning to the right side.

8/pol/ is a toothless tiger.
Impotent bodybuilder
Old man who can't get it up even after eating a box of viagras.
Cuckolds
The type of people who argue who is more nazi while their countries burn around them.
4chan is better at this. This board is for arguing who is more nazi online.

Really?
When dod they do that?

*did

New Martin Sellner Tweets

translate you faggot

learn the übermenschen language german

twitter.com/JoeMulhall_/status/890813607574994944

Those HOPE faggots can only keep crying. What a music for my ears… Kek!

If I'm interested in german language, I'd learn arabic.

Oy Gewalt

Ayy lmao

He's lucky that he lives in the UK. Here in Balkan we fertilize our vineyards with scum like him.

OYYYYY GEVAAAALT

Res je )

TOP KEK

Checked.

Oyy GEVALT

Kek

Res je. Zgleda kot umazan peder.

OOOOOOOOY

GEVALT

TOPKEK

Breaking news;
C-STAR IS CONFIRMED TO BE DOLPHIN HUNTING IN CYPRUS, HAS A CREW OF FROGS NAMED PEPE, IS CAPTAIN'd by Vladimir Putin and on IT'S WAY TO RE-KILL JFK

spectator.co.uk/2017/07/migrants-and-madness-in-the-med/

magazinelib.com/all/the-spectator-22-july-2017/

Thanks m8!!!

Thanks!!!

BEAUTIFUL

twitter.com/LiesnotTruth/status/890872459733471232

Cipro, rilasciata nave di destra: "Smentite le bufale delle Ong" (Cyprus released the far-right ship: "Discard the NGOs lies")
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/cipro-rilasciata-nave-anti-ong-nessuna-irregolarit-bordo-1425614.html

LMFAO, user
10/10

My sides = orbit

#DefendEurope
trending #10 in Austria

Boys doing a Lambda sign on AIS
and support from Madrid!

#10 Trending in Austria, 58 new results in 20 minutes and user being a total boss

#9 Trending in Austria

Hey, could someone here write down the whole Defend Europe Story?

We could send this to the Internet Historian, i bet it would be worth.

youtube.com/channel/UCR1D15p_vdP3HkrH8wgjQRw

I'm a sailor peg And I've lost my leg Climbing up the top sails I lost my leg!

youtube.com/watch?v=fK4qB_36gR8&list=PLQhAvaCIoYNseb8gOocTjNYpls67yPA7Y&index=2

Identitarian ship sails again
faktenfinder.tagesschau.de//cstar-107.html

bump

Goosebumps

lel, asshurt mod

modfag, FYI, you stupid nigger,
1. you made this a sticky
2. no e-celeb
3. no asking for money you stupid nigger
3. you ban legitimate people ignore reports on legitimate shills
5. kys

fucking idiocy of the mod here is astounding.
maybe you should go to 4chan you dumb fucking nigger, I hear they pay in hotpockets

What a stupid 89IQ pleb.
Jesus, what has this board become.

The Diamond is a ship, my lads, for the Davis Strait she’s bound,
And the quay it is all garnished with bonny lasses ’round;
Captain Thompson gives the order to sail the ocean wide,
Where the sun it never sets, my lads, no darkness dims the sky,

Chorus:
So it’s cheer up my lads, let your hearts never fail,
While the bonny ship, the Diamond, goes a-fishing for the whale.

Along the quay at Peterhead, the lasses stand aroon,
Wi’ their shawls all pulled around them and the salt tears runnin’ doon;
Don’t you weep, my bonny lass, though you be left behind,
For the rose will grow on Greenland’s ice before we change our mind.

Here’s a health to the Resolution, likewise the Eliza Swan,
Here’s a health to the Battler of Montrose and the Diamond, ship of fame;
We wear the trouser o’ the white and the jackets o’ the blue,
When we return to Peterhead, we’ll hae sweethearts anoo,

It’ll be bricht both day and nicht when the Greenland lads come hame,
Wi’ a ship that’s fu’ of oil, my lads, and money to our name;
We’ll make the cradles for to rock and the blankets for to tear,
And every lass in Peterhead sing “Hushabye, my dear”

While the bonny ship, the Diamond, goes a-fishing for the whale.>>10317843

webm.

Bump for 89IQ mod, who can't even use google to read about this whole thing.

What has this board become?
2011 we were the fucking elite, and now look at this mess.

bump

This mod is dumb as a set of bricks

Question for the dumb 89IQ mod:
Do you know how to fucking use google?

message to the dumb idiot cretin of a mod who can't use google:
your idiocy has been immortalised:
archive.is/D2rbS

I mean you are below every fucking level man. What are you even doing here?
I know you are too dumb to actually follow the story, but you are actually too dumb to use google and inform yourself? that's astounding.
you are the worse level of idiocy I've ever encountered on the chans, and I'm on chans for 13 years.
you are buying the shill narrative, ban legitimate people, ignore reports on shills, and then edit the OP with a complete shill narrative.
your sheer amount cretin amazes me.

Would you look at that, that spamming autist from deutsch/pol/ is back.
Also there are some really weird posts in this thread, almost like people weren't used to Holla Forums or imageboards in general.

If you're familiar with it, write a tl;dr version. If it's different enough from the originals, you could maybe even publish it… Or just keep it underground for anons.

Defend Europe Discord?

For all their supposed internet- and media savvyness, the IB guys act like total normalfags.

who's IB?

?
I'm not IB you stupid cocksucker. hahahaha, is this literally the best you can come up with? accuse me of being IB?
pathetic, go back to reddit.

mod your idiocy is next level, you can't use google for shit
you should really fucking kill yourself

Fuck off, you lame shill, we will kill every last of you fucking traitors.

IB guys won't kill anyone.
That's the problem

twitter.com/mngrgwrkschft/status/890931623751028736

Oh this is good, maybe we even can shift them in the right direction

So what?
Im not IB, and you fucking shills will pay for your crimes on Holla Forums.
You will pay with your life.

Diese Kinder hier sind unerträglich.

Aber die neue Rechte wird siegen.

Wo kommst du her Kollege, /rvss/?

Überall und nirgendwo.
Komme ursprünglich von Fakten und Fiktionen, mit Kewil (und der restlichen Band rund um PI-news) groß geworden (also seit 10 Jahren dabei).
Aber ja, natürlich auch KC.

*Bande rund um PI-news*

Interessant, so lange bin ich noch nicht dabei.

Treibst du dich auch auf Zwitscher oder Fratzenbuch rum? Oder nur auf Bilderbrettern?

Die Hitlerverehrer hier zur Vernunft zu bringen scheint mir ja sinnlos, um ehrlich zu sein.

Das sind nur die Oberautisten/NEETs/Shills, der Rest ist hier eigentlich ganz oke.
Aber ja, Holla Forums ist schon ziemliche nahe an der geistigen Behinderung vor allem mit diesen Mods, ist halt 2017, 2011 sah das noch anders aus.

Wir sollten trotzdem weiterhin hier Fäden über die aktuelle Aktion aufmachen, bzw obenhalten, der PR-Effekt ist trotz all der Schillerei nicht zu unterschätzen.

Auf 4chans Holla Forums kann das aber auch nicht schaden.

Ach, du warst 2011 schon auf Holla Forums?
Hast du da auch die Neurechte aufgebaut?
Aber ja, bitte geh nach 4chan, die sind nicht so dumme Hitlerverehrer wie wir hier, und vielleicht kriegst du ein paar tolle neue Pepes die du deinen Freunden zeigen kannst, mit etwas Glück kannst du - ja genau, DU - in Deutschland die Kekistanibewegung in Schwung bringen, wäre das nicht supertoll?

Ist dir das nicht peinlich, Neukrebs?
Soll ich dir jetzt ernsthaft die Geschichte der Kanäle erzählen?! Ernsthaft?!

Lauer und lernen, haben wir früher immer gesagt.
Das scheint ihr Generation Z Neukrebskinder zu 100% zu ignorieren.

Ja bitte, leg mal los.
Ein bisschen "lauern und lernen" würde dir übrigens auch nicht schaden, es ist nicht KC hier.

Also jetzt doch nichts? Wie immer halt, Maul aufreissen und jeden beschimpfen, aber wenn man mal nachfragt kommt nichts zurück.

Ist dir das nicht peinlich?!
Du kennst nicht mal die Geschichte von Holla Forums der letzten 7 Jahre, und bildest dir trotzdem ein hier der Obersturmbannführer zu sein?!

Wir wird man so gestört wie du?

Das meinte ich, erklär DU mir doch mal wie das hier die letzten 7 Jahre zuging, als Neurechter der ersten Stunde kannst du das doch bestimmt.

Oder etwa doch nicht?

Fucking nice, lad

Checked

Massive fucking support for these boys. It's a great mission, they have all the msm reporting on them whether they like it orn not now they are forced to report on them. Fucking left is enraged, plus we have the opportunity to get our message across to millions both stateside and europe by msm and southern / pettibone. Also right now italy is sending their ships supposedly to libyan waters to intercept and return migrants. Leftists are failing horribly and the world is watching, ngos on suicide watch
NOT TIRED OF WINNING!
If any GI lads are reading: thank you for this idea, the mission and for having balls to never back down!

Right Wing Smug Ship Squad
thelocal.it/20170727/italy-moving-quickly-on-plan-to-deploy-ships-to-libya

Going to do some saltmining on hope not hate and sleepinggiants, should be hilarious. (in case they even dared to post that they completely failed, lol)

Fucking hilarious. Hope not hate bitches and sleeping giants completely silent.
Massive fucking fail on their parts. Their silence speaks volumes

I bet Gagliardo is boat run my mafia/italian politicians which are mastermind of the whole operation. We should thoroughly investigate this ship and crew.

Checked
I'm down with that. Do you have any clues as to why you think it's a mafia run boat?
Gagliardo-Strong

I think this boat is a mediator (at least one of them) between NGO's and smugglers. Mafia claimed that their revenue from the migrants is sometimes even higher than revenue from drugs so do the math. Their network is all over the Europe and they earn billions which is in this case semilegal.

EU is doing their part by financing NGO's and the rest of the operation is under italian government and mafia. (basically the same thing, especially in Sicily)

You are completely correct. Mafia has it's fingers deep in the jar, shooting of that nigger was just a smoke screen. They are boosting the axe gang

An important thing to distinguish is north and south of italy. Stateside anons these are like detroit and connecticut

Do you really think it is the EU though? I find it really strange they would finance ngos even by proxies. Open society foundatio

Italian government is EU puppet and they are keeping their ports open for NGO's which are funded directly by EU and Soros. (not all of them but some)

If Italy and EU really don't want migrants, the solution is very simple. While Berlusconi was in the power, even Lampedusa was empty because all of the boats were blocked. You don't have to be political expert or highly intelligent person to understand how things work.
Gaddafi's prophecy was interesting but they can't do shit if Italy has a proper government that will protect their borders. EU just gave them 100 million euros for migrant expenses and operation Sophia is extended to the end of 2018. which tells you that they don't have
intention to stop this crisis. Everything is well organized by the lefty socialist governments which are working for globalist corporative state called EU. (in this case EU works with Italian mafia and north African smugglers as well and it seems they don't have a problem with that)

LEAVE THE EU

Patreon CEO on Content Policy, Lauren Southern, and IGD

How Patreon thinks about content policy, why we removed the pages of Lauren Southern, the members of Defend Europe, and IGD, and our trust and safety commitments for the future. I'm aware the comments of this video will likely be a trash fire… ah well.

Shitstorm pls

Dislike this video and leave a constructive comment.

360 degrees

DEFEND EUROPE: SHIP STILL OFF CYPRUS OVER 'SECURITY WARNING'

A ship chartered by a group that campaigns against migrant arrivals in Europe is staying at sea off Cyprus amid warnings of threats to the vessel from far-leftists, a spokesman for the anti-migrant organization said Friday.

Thorsten Schmidt, spokesman for the group Defend Europe, told the Associated Press that authorities from "more than one country" had warned that the security of the C Star is at risk and it should make frequent course changes. He didn't give any details of threats to the ship, which was keeping about 40 miles off the island's southern coast.

The vessel was thrust into the news Thursday when Turkish Cypriot officials in the island's breakaway north order the C Star and its nine-man crew to leave the port of Famagusta after briefly detaining them on suspicion of forging documents for 20 Tamils found on board.

Schmidt repeated his group's denial that it was trying to smuggle in migrants, saying "radical leftist" groups are mounting a smear campaign against Defend Europe with what he called false accusations of weapons smuggling and people trafficking.

Defend Europe officials said the Tamils were apprentice sailors who had just wrapped up training and wanted to catch a flight back to Sri Lanka.

But when the Tamils were taken to the airport, five asked for asylum and claimed they each had paid a trafficker in Sri Lanka as much as $16,000 to be taken to Rome, said Faika Deniz Pasha of the Refugee Rights Association, which has strongly criticized Defend Europe's anti-immigrant views.

On its Website, Defend Europe says an "invasion" by people entering illegally from Africa and elsewhere is "changing the face" of Europe, diminishing its safety while posing the risk that Europeans "will become a minority in our own European homelands."

Schmidt claimed activists from non-governmental groups at the north Cyprus airport coaxed the Tamils into applying for asylum with offers of help. Pasha said migrant advocates offered only their contact details and it was the Tamils themselves who called to ask for asylum.

Schmidt said the ship's Cyprus detention had delayed its mission for Defend Europe by a few days and it would head to Italy as soon as possible. He said the C Star would go to waters off Libya to "destroy" empty rubber boats that he claimed are being used by pro-migrant groups to ferry people to Europe in collusion with people traffickers.

Schmidt said the Tamil matter didn't involve Defend Europe, but was instead an issue for the owner of the C Star who made his own arrangements with the Tamils. Turkish Cypriot authorities transferred the ship owner to the island's internationally recognized south.

The ship originally picked up the Tamils from the East Africa nation of Djibouti. Schmidt said they were supposed to return to Sri Lanka from Egypt, but missed their flights when the C Star arrived there. Egyptian authorities told the ship to leave, so it headed to north Cyprus where it could also get cheaper fuel, he said.

Meanwhile, 10 Tamils who took flights from north Cyprus seeking to return to Sri Lanka were sent back to the Mediterranean island after being stranded at Doha airport where they were supposed to board connecting flights, Pasha said. She said authorities weren't allowing the men to leave the airport and they would be flown back to Doha as soon as possible. The 10 told aid group lawyers their connecting flights in Doha had been cancelled, she said.

krmg.com/news/world/defend-europe-ship-still-off-cyprus-over-security-warning/dbtBQmHfCCMGper6Ew2NKI/

archive.is/aPA4q

whoever makes the next thread needs to wait a week before making the thread when c-star should be beginning patrols of the trafficking zone.
make a proper op.
dont discuss lauren southern and her patreon or other eceleb shit. because that really has absolutely nothing to do with defend europe other than some retards thought that she was the mastermind of the operation instead of just making a couple of videos about it or some stupid shit.
the new thread should focus on monitoring the NGOs, tracking the c-star's progress, and harvesting liberal salt.

again wait a week and let all of these cancer infested anchored threads 404

in the mean time continue discussion in this thread as we all slowly sink down the catalog

bump

Why is this thread anchored?

Mods are cucks/shills/89IQ,
nothing out of order on Holla Forums in 2017.

Hallo Rechtscuck!
Could you perhaps leave the rest of Holla Forums alone with your faggotry today?