TRANS SALT THREAD #2

LET THE SALT FLOW
Continued on from

The 26th distraction has occurred as per WH user.
Tomorrow will be amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qeO1C
archive.is/MIoVN
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/must-read-amputee-iraq-war-vets-tweet-storm-defending-military-ban-transgenders-going-viral/
twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/845460049380212737
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6pod4i/thank_you_mad_dog/
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
youtube.com/watch?v=59RUL8Ih8aY
track4.mixtape.moe/iytufu.mp4
youtu.be/sKQZz3wcrCs
twitter.com/snowden/status/863095652682805250
breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/19/preparations-begin-border-wall-construction/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/25/us/politics/senate-votes-repeal-obamacare.html
archive.is/fL5TJ
archive.is/xk5ON
video.foxnews.com/v/5522202482001/?#sp=watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=9XgwIJo-yuA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autumn_Sandeen
you
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/26/celebrities-react-to-donald-trumps-transgender-military-policy-you-just-pissed-off-the-wrong-community/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: breitbart (Breitbart News)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE TRAPPENING CONTINUES

Goybook reactions seem pretty concise, only a mere fraction disapprove, despite MSM/leftist screeching.

inb4 the
shill gets here and spews his degenerate tranny rage all over the thread some more

This not only works as a way to unfuck the military but a nice reminder of who fucked it in the first place.

TRANSALTANTIC FLOW

>the next day, see this

FILTER THE SHILLS IN THIS NEW THREAD IMMEDIATELY
You had your fun responding in the last thread. Don't clog up the new bread responding to them.

At least Clinger gets his wish now.

I'm still surprised how the usual "muh gun control" crowd can want these mentally unstable people anywhere near military hardware.

I hope that retarded kike tranny shill follows us to this thread. He's fun to bully

Not that I don't enjoy the salt but is there anything big happening right now that this could work as a smokescreen for?

nice

oh, wrong word.
*colleagues*

Because they were told to. That's the extent of the thought behind their opinions.

Muller getting shot up by the CIA yesterday.

These are the same people who think people in the military shouldn't be allowed to handle guns. They want the military to just be a massive office jobs program for degenerates who can't find private sector work.

TRANNIES BTFO

Scalise is out of the hospital. No doubt this helps keep eyes and knives off his back.
archive.is/qeO1C

These faggots are RIGHT that it’s a distraction. It’s a distraction away from whatever the LARPer says is going to happen tomorrow. Wasserman, Comey, and Clinton might just be close to the noose.

The kikes are so scared of Trump that they refuse to write his name; JUST LIKE THEY REFUSE TO WRITE ‘GOD’

Hmm

That is some wonderful dancing right there. They should round all the tranny freaks up and just force them to watch this video while taking mushrooms. I guarantee you they are cured in 48 hours.

Press briefing soon, I wonder what will be "the question of the day" today.

Starts 2pm EDT

I want to believe.

TFW you make new bread on Holla Forums and IRL simultaneously

This.
Filter that shill hitting bump limit. They got enough assblasting.

Russia sanctions, arrests of IT sandnigger, comey investigation, other arrest and investigations and massive habbenings tomorrow according to WH user (pic related). WH user said this (tranny distraction) would drop first. It's like Syria CW and the CNN wrasslin'.

that's gonna be a fun one.
Take a shot every time some lefty fuck screams "WHY DO YOU HATE TRANS PEOPLE"

They are SO MAD that their infiltrators are getting kicked out. This is it. This is the death blow to the left.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

This is turning out to be a really good day.

Tim Allen is going to take the white race to infinity and beyond.

And build and improve a home there

Nice bread dude.

That bread looks nice, user.

Are you genuinely trying to pretend that Trump isn't a jew puppet?

The only reason this is happening is because isreal still needs the US army for its final fight.

Trump serves his isreali masters, anyone who claims otherwise is either retarded or a lying kike.

Besides, apart from a few CNN propaganda pieces, when did you ever see a widespread tranny march demanding they get to fight in the US army.

The jews want to demoralise you with queers and fags, but they arent so stupid as to undermine the US army while it still needs you to die for them.

I hope that's whole wheat, user.

He’s an actual conservative and has a new show where he plays one. We can’t ever know what he really believes because he still has to deal with Hollywood, but he’s at least hardline traditionalist. Speaks out against faggots and trannies on his show, I think. Never mind feminism.

Your hands are wringing now, but WE’RE GOING TO WRING YOUR NECK.

They are BADLY afraid of the military going full Holla Forums. Though I have to say it's not possible with all the spics, nigs, third temple christians, and "muh grandadddy fought the nazis" guys. Still I think antisemitism could penetrate quite far in.

Go back to your goon site filthy kike

PS - why did you include pictures of Trump's biologically jewish daughter's pre-op pics in your post?

Neat.

Don't respond to it, filter it.

Here we go, remember

The pic is from when I tried to meme him into /ourguy/. Didn't work out so well, but his show is cancelled, btw. The kikes (((shut it down))) because of his views, which is why I tried to meme him into /ourguy/.

FUCKING CHECKED
this is going to be good

What a beautiful thing to wake up to.

It's not about trannies fighting wars, but about being able to install trannies into positions of power within the military or in government where military experience is requisite/favored.

We've seen the same tactic over and over again. Call Trump a kike shill whenever something goes so completely our way that you can't even spin it in a bad light. Let me guess, you'll post a picture of him touching a jew wall next?

Damn you subhuman mudshit shitskin endchan goons are mad. Anyway filtered kill yourself you pathetic inbred ugly goatfucker

tfw the good guys keep winning
tfw the kikes keep losing
tfw the left will never win anything ever again

Remind them of this at every opportunity.

Your existence is suffering

Oh we are laffin
There is a small group of (((people))) in the Navy who are sperging out and cursing Trump.

I get to drink tears straight from the source.

They keep trying even though it never works.

Sad really.

film it

Checked.
Medicinal quality MSG. Damn, that must be nice.

I think the point is that clear indisputable proof has been posted of Trump being a jewish puppet

Only a lying kike would ever try to pretend that Trump isn't a massive jewish hoax against the goy

Shills are the kid who tried to use Charmander against Brock.

Cursing the commander in chief? That sounds like something that should be reported to the brass.

Use it to polish those boots user

(checked)

Thank you, wish I could share it with fellow Anons.

Unfortunately it's a mix with about 1/3rd whole wheat. Will be doing full soon with treacle etc. Looking forward to it :)

filter this faggot
Don't hit bumplimit wasting time with their OT/circular arguments like last thread.

(checked)
Any inside goss/consensus from your end?

i remember when i was about 10 years old Tim Allen walked into a hotdog place that me and my family went to after coming back from a race track in Chicago.

It's about a number of factors:
1) trannies were flooding into the military and using it as a welfare scheme. This is because the VA will pay for all their hormone/surgery gibs, and because the military can't really refuse to employ them. It becomes a go-to place for trannies to get employment because no sane company is going to hire these freaks.

2) Preventing these sodomites from moving up through the ranks into positions of power (sodomites work like jews in this way, btw)

3) The overall change in zeitgeist that this causes. Trump putting his foot down and saying "no more tranny bullshit in the military" has a cascading effect and sets a precedent that we're not going to tolerate this delusional bullshit anymore. The ramifications go far beyond the military.

I know its a joke but I can imagine in the future we will have military marching bands playing anime songs if when we win.

That's some good looking bread, user. Nice work, user.

Not to mention hijacking the "thank you for your cervix" brand of American patriotism to normalize sexual degeneracy. Americans love being appreciative of people who serve in the military, particularly Americans on the conservative side of the spectrum. They want those social conservatives to start associating trannies with that.

Trannies in the military is a psyops against military-loving conservatives.

So all the stereotypes of navy seamen being faggots is true?

The left are such good goys.

Bet you can't wait for your next invasion of a country that refuses to bow to isreal.
Possibly Poland or Hungary to libverate them from the 'nazis' like you did with Serbia.

You are a hero and perhaps will even get a burial on the Mount of olives*

*Just kidding the jews have no gratitude for your sacrifices made for isreal, they just want you to die while misguidedly fighting for them

Figures that it's the Navy

Modern camo looks so ugly.
Sorry.
What the hell happened?

There's one salty trans thats said
"I didn't reenlist just to be discharged. When i was in Iraq I took a bullet for this country"
I asked it what caliber bullet

The only thing I can even think of that's bad about Tim Allen is that he's been popped for DWI a few too many times.
Other than that, he's always taken good roles in movies and always plays a traditional straight white male father. He was a good part of my childhood, I think.
Tool Time was great because it reinforced the male traditional roles and female traditional roles in family. After Roseanne, it was a breath of fresh air.

We can only hope.

you posted this exact same retarded rant after trump lobbed a missile at an empty airport. fuck off.

who's doing it? Huckabee?

Kek. Does he even realize why everyone knows he's a lying faggot?

Yeah just silence anyone providing proof that you are jewish hasbara astroturfing Holla Forums

The Navy is viewed as a particularly safe branch of the military. People who want to use the military as a gibs machine often choose to join the Navy.

Stop replying to it, idiot.

Camo designed with science.

Stop responding to the kike

*Klinger.

Yeah, he'd get to go home immediately.

Does anyone else remember the episode where that Jew comes to evaluate him and says he's perfectly fine(for a given value of "fine")?

NO REFUNDS

Do the mudslimes even have .22 caliber weapons?

can we stop calling them trans and call them trannies? don't legitimize the jewish invention

A shekel for the good goyim.

fuck off smiley

Match me!

The govt did a bunch of studies and apparently this type of "digital" camo breaks up form better. It fucks with how your brain uses contrast to infer form at a distance and makes it harder to see.

NO REFUNDS

Going over the African savannas looking for niggers to liquidate.

Yes

REMINDER
REMINDER

One of the main reasons why ZOG has been trying to pozz the military so badly is because they know the military is traditionally very white and conservative. They are afraid that a civil war would lead to most of the military defecting and fighting against them. So what do they do? They move a bunch of women, shitskins, homos, and trannies into the military, and especially into positions of power. Their goal is to secure their power over the military by destroying the white conservative slant it has.

I hope next he goes after faggots and women. Especially among the officers

Honestly, probably. .22 is the most popular caliber across the entire planet from what I understand.

Correction, the Marine Corps did a bunch of studies and developed digital camo, and the rest of the DoD copied them.

Kill yourself hasbarafag we all know you are a shitskin mudslime

a faggot by any other name

I'm okay with this.

The real question is, why the fuck do people in the navy wear camo? I'm pretty sure the giant fucking ship you're on is more conspicuous than the color of your pants.

REMINDER

Already trashing the "feels > reals" fags. Hope you're all doing your part in whichever way to keep our window shifting to the right. My favorite so far was asking someone (multiple someones) that said, "it doesn't matter what's between their legs if they want to defend our country" if it matters what's between their temporal lobe.

Can't wait to watch the media kikes sperg out over something that literally no one likes. No one likes this sodomite bullshit except a small sect of brainwashed SJWs. Not even their pet shitskins or the bluecollar union worker types want these degenerates.

a bit late but
FUCK YES BEST TIMELINE EVER

That episode would be good to use for a meme. maybe this video has something useful.

We know. The kikes and leftists do not.
This thread is for celebrating their salt.
Your message is important but has it's own thread.

so they don't have to feel bad when you fall overboard and they see you floating there and they can't stop the boat

LoL
The comedy is that you so openly demonstrate you have hijacked Holla Forums and while the userbase has understandably dropped dramatically, there are stilll a few anons who aren't jewish, still suckered by you kikes that control this board.

Such nasty people. Not one of them is interested in creating the most fearsome military in the world, they just want a SJW hangout.

Yeah, there is also a leaf variant

Those are so good points I hadn't considered. The free healthcare and gibs especially. It makes sense to ban trannies from healthcare perspective alone. The military has plenty of medical conditions that disqualify you from joining and for obvious reason. Typical kike shit to bolster their trans rights shit on a platform of health when arguing for it, but then suddenly it isn't a health issue when determining the qualification of potential soldiers.

My parents called them transformers on the phone by accident, holy shit this is the best day of my life.

Please god

It's true that .22 is common, but when you're using old Soviet gear, it's highly unlikely that they'd be using .22.
If it was Iraq or Afghanistan, I'd have to assume he's lying.

That's just their BDUs for garrison, I think, in the field they use this, or they use the USMC's BDUs if their Corpsman.

Could be wrong though, I'm not a Navy fag and I've only encountered Corpsman.

Good trump, good trump, wonderful simple.

Again, stop responding to the kike. His only purpose is getting as much of attention and derailing the thread.

Schizo shitskin lolcow go back to your goon site

As far as I know kikebook doesn't shadowban people in order to push shit up on the top against Donald, which is something that happens on Twitter.

imagine if they start running stories where they interview actual trannies and people get to see these freaks up close and screeching at the camera.

spoiler that shit

All Trump tweets are bait of one form or another. When Trump doesn't want you thinking about something, he doesn't tweet it. Different forms of bait catch different sorts of fish. The tranny bait catches lefty fish. The Sessions bait catches Trump-supporter fish.

Trump keeping the Trump-supporters on their toes, making sure they continue to think about swamp draining. Otherwise they might all focus on trannies and lose context for tomorrow's swamp draining activities.

Will these freaks be sent home?

Unfortunate truth. But you'd be suprised how many sailors know what's going on in the middle east. We stick to our own so it pisses us off when we die for no reason.
Many people who enlist find this out after the fact though. Also, due to some articles in the UCMJ we can't really speak out about it unless we are posting anonymously.
Tbh we need more redpilled anons in the service. A lefty military is… well you know.

Today is so fucking good. I can only imagine how amazing tomorrow will be.

nice looking bread user, looks kinda like trump

Ignore this, sorry! Those are Swedes.

Shadowbanning is the jewiest shit, wouldn't you know it started on SA.

Do you niggers even polish your boots, though?

absolutely. there's a reason he never tweets about ICE raids, deportation numbers, or anything immigration-related, despite all these things happening. He doesn't want people to actually focus on what's happening because it might trigger their fee-fees. It's brilliant.

I don't think anyone does that.

How does Trump expect me to sleep if he keeps pumping me up with this shit.

Only at training commands and inspections.

Heil'd

Maybe not in the navy, but I have toiled away many hours of my life putting a high shine on combat boots.
In the army, we had to be in work formation by 9 with at least brush shined boots and pressed, starched BDUs. Those of us who cared were in spit shined boots. Daily.
Goddamn, you all are ate up.

There's nothing some faggot court can do to block this is there?

maybe

No but you know they're going to fucking try and everyone will just go with it for some reason.

Number 3 is a great way to look at this. Even under Trump the train ride of degeneracy kept going on as normal for the past half of a year. This right now is probably the first time that they've been stopped in decades. This was the first major pushback, and now all it takes is future pushbacks like this to normalize it and bring the momentum back.

Probably not, since it's the military.

Ah okay.

I don't know how you would put a shine on these types of boots, but the starched BDUs I did see. Especially a nice, starched cover.

It fucking DOES. What the hell.

ACLU, The Alphabet faggots, and Democrats are fighting for the rights of trannies to be in the army and coddle them with free shit. And funny thing, the US is the Number one country with the most trannies in it's armed forces assuming that kikepedia article is right. Standards have gone to shit compared to every army in the world.

There's always a technical means for the judicial branch to block the president, but there has to be a major legal basis to overturn a president's decision concerning the military. They will try, I'm sure the jews at the ACLU are already furiously drafting lawsuits as we speak.

Here we go. The klinger video had one usable clip. The fact that M.A.S.H., a libtard show to begin with, considered it acceptable to have a guy pretend he is crazy by dressing as a woman, really shows you how far we've sunk.

I just woke up and checked my Twitter. It's a clusterfuck. Half of it is salt over this and even one person non-ironically was praising Obama. The other half was people rubbing their e-clits over Trudeau as he's on the cover of Rolling Stone, and begging for him to be the US president (as a Canadian, I was extra disgusted).

I don't even get the big deal about not having trannies in the military, and I'm not even someone who cares that much about them. If having them in the military will negatively impact it even a little, a decision has to be made. It doesn't affect me, it likely doesn't affect you and it certainly doesn't affect the Starbucks sipping guy who is "outraged" on Twitter. Who it does affect is the guy on the ground halfway across the world who may find himself in a situation with the aforementioned tranny; this may affect group cohesion and fighting ability which can get people killed. And as for the tranny itself, god forbid if some group like ISIS were to capture it. You think female soldiers would have it rough? Imagine the fucked up shit that they're going to do to Michael Michelle as is customary of their progressive ways.

See

Navynigger has the old style boots like what army used to have. I was in 2000-2004 and we had standard black, just like those.
Brush shine was the minimum if you didn't want to beat your face, but you got shit on until you just came to formation with them highly shined and your uniform starched and pressed. Not to mention the rest of the AR670-1 bullshit regulations.
Seriously, you guys just look lazy.

This idea of the US Military not being able to be selective with who it picks is absolutely fucking retarded.

This is supposed to be a fucking fighting force, just because some obese fucktard pays taxes doesn't mean he should be able to join, though he probably could join a branch with booty PT standards. It's absolutely fucking mental.

He's also wrapping it in sugar coating. He says he's pulling out of the Paris agreement as a "reassertion of America’s sovereignty", not because man-made climate change is bullshit. He knows that it is bullshit, he could have brought Fred Singer or anyone else at the press conference to explain it with plain facts, but didn't. Same thing with today, he could have said that it was because trannies are suicidal, but he hides the real reason saying it's becasue they cost him money. I'm not surprised, Trump has always been that moderate guy, but i'm still a little disappointed.

Today I will remind them

McKike and his brain tumor defending private private parts. archive.is/MIoVN

Okay that makes sense.

Because the new Army boots are also tan, so I was just wondering how the fuck you're supposed to polish that.

Don't worry, the shit that really matters is the other uniforms, the ones with the nice dress shoes.

That's fucking hilarious.

(checked)

Film it, post it here for our amusement and then report their insults to the commander-in-chief to your superiors.

I salute you, you glorious patriot motherfucker

Note that M*A*S*H was on the forefront of faggot acceptance at the time, however.
In the 1970s, it was faggots. In the 2010s, it was supposed to be trannies.
BY 2030 WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE CHILDFUCKERS RUNNING FREE. NEVER FORGET THE IMPLICATIONS OF WORLD WE WILL AVOID.

To top that off, this is his dying legacy and if that tumor wasn't around, those cuckservatives in his state would vote him the fuck out.

This is true. It's because trannies can't find normal employment since no one wants to hire them, but the military isn't allowed to refuse them. Then factor in the VA healthcare gibs to pay for their pills/surgeries. And we even have this shit where they only need to pass the female standards of fitness, and they get to sit back in logistics and other non-combat roles. It's the perfect scheme, tbh

You don't get it? Letting trannies in the military is all about normalizing degeneracy and turning the military into a leftist death squad. You must be very new.

Thanks for posting that user. Now I need to retrieve my sides

Amazing. About time, too. If we can't let in people with other mental deficiencies then why do we let people like that in? The medication alone must cost an arm and a leg, and not to mention they flip their lid any time because they're obviously mentally fucked.

Best timeline

Not really. The joke was that Klinger wasn't really a faggot, he was merely pretending as a ruse to get out of the military.

I'm loling so fucking hard at that right now

NICE
I
C
E

They want to turn everything into a goddamn diversity circus, yes that does affect me.

I get this. The average normalfag, however, doesn't think about LWDS or anything. That's why I don't get why they're this assblasted. I get that they want to virtue signal, but holy shit. With some of the reactions you'd think that he claimed that all the trannies should be killed.

Been here since the first exodus and made my first post around #3000 or so, for the record.

Klinger was a Jew from Toledo
The show has lots of nuances and nobody ever paid any attention to Klinger's antics. Klinger was trying to get out of the army by pretending to be a cross dresser.
The running joke was that everyone in M*A*S*H* was crazy anyway, so Klinger fit right in. After Klinger knew it wouldn't get him out, he was just doing it for comedic reasons really.

So close to that 4 7's.

I always thought the Navy is where you sent the faggots that way you could have all the SEAMEN together in one TUB and away from the regular Army.

I figured McHale's Navy is basically how most of the ships operate out at sea once they're away from port and out of the way of scrutinizing eyes.

I hate to give the faggot credit but.. Milo posted a pretty long video on goybook explaining how and why mccain isnt a hero… And he has a ton of followers

Incredible fucking twitter rant here thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/must-read-amputee-iraq-war-vets-tweet-storm-defending-military-ban-transgenders-going-viral/

Add chemical imbalance in the brain and modified body that can't take shit 100% with physical, mental, emotional and psychological stress in a wartime situation, and we'll get more suicides than the 5 year average lifespan of a tranny.

Well I never said he was white.

Holy shit, I just got word from one of my petty officers that they are offering counseling to those who were triggered by this. You can't make this shit up.

You. Must. Attend.
Do it for Holla Forums.

This is proof that anti-Trump cucks get their opinions of Trump from the media and they don't listen to the man himself

This. The whole point was that he was so desperate to escape service that he'd humiliate himself by pretending to be a queer, and it was hilarious because he was obviously not a real degenerate (he was competent, clever and sane); no one was buying it.

your blousing a shit. Fuck I never wanted to be back in as bad as I do right now. God damned unwaiverable RE3 code. HM3 is jelly as fuck lad.

Go and waste their time by trolling

Just a reminder that a bunch of anime loving autistic neets shitposted a president into existence.

They used to split recruits up by height. If you were a manlet, you'd be sent to the navy because you were short enough to not have to duck when walking through the doors on battleships and submarines.

That is frightening, that our fucking warriors would need some kind of counseling to deal with that fact that trannies can't be in the military. wtf?!

That's the Navy for you

SHIT ASS BLOUSINGS SON
You think those are bad, having you seen any Army or Nasty Girl blousings? That's a fucking holocaust

>twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/845460049380212737

I feel life again anons.

The average normalfag isn't assblasted by this. Normal people don't want mentally ill trannies anywhere near the military. And of course the Democrats are rushing to make trannies in the military part of their platform, which will utterly fuck them. The atomic wave of assblast you're seeing is coming only from kikes and their leftist pets.

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!

Why even live?

Sometimes I wonder about these people.

Since every retarded gender is accepted by leftists, why not meme assault helicopter PTSD gender. So when you get out of active duty, you will demand hellfire rockets to keep you sane or some shit like that.

(checked)
I meant leftist normalfag, to be clear. I sorta fucked up by not adding that part.

Who is gayer, ISIS or the Navy ?

You can get out if you're insane. But wanting to get out means you must be sane. :^)

These blue checkmark faggots and pedowood celebreties in twitter are only interested in military shit when it comes to trannies. wew peak retardation.

I was still in when they rolled out that gay as fuck uniform. Was in a naval hospital command because of wounds and the fuckers made me ditch my marpats for that shit. The theory for them is kind of sound, but Ive never been on a faggot ship before so couldnt actually say.

The desert marpats though.. There were times patrolling in Iraq where I turned around to check my 6 and when I turned back around it took me a second to find the guy 30 m infront of me because there was a hill rising in front of him and he blended in.

Diggies are pretty fucking dank. But supposedly that uniform company at the center of that dod money wasting investigation, which theres a congressional hearing on today, supposedly has developed two different types of active camo which not only work but do not require and sort of battery and are literally just fabric. Thats a little spoop if you ask me.

Sickening how much power they have.

WEW

How is twitter not subscription based?

Makes me extremely happy I made it through king niggers presidency

TIME FOR A WILD RIDE

Holy fuck, top post on T_D and the very top comment too

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6pod4i/thank_you_mad_dog/

He's just calling them deadweights and leeches. Niggers out of the military when?

Go to counseling and hopefully in front of a group proclaim how you don't know how to deal with all this winning

I wonder what he meant by this. Regular faggots getting kicked out? Martial law? War with Eurasia?

What does it all fucking mean?

I seriously hope that when Barb dies, Chris's only option is to join the military to sustain himself and he can finally stop pretending to be a girl.

Checked for great truth.

What you're seeing on social media is the social media crowd kvetching.

Social media is invariably controlled by left-leaning groups/individuals, and the result is that their ideology is allowed to run wild on such platforms - which is ever so (((convenient))), because they require those platforms for their social signaling efforts, which they pursue in earnest at each and every opportunity.

Point being: What you see on social media IS NOT, in any way, indicative of 'the average normal person'; rather, its quite the opposite: aberrant freaks and leftoid retards rule these places, just as they do places like tumblr.
I mean, really, all this social media salt is equivalent to nothing more than the freaks on tumblr and its ilk crying about this or that.

Normal people don't actually give a shit about them, except to scowl in disgust when the realities of their existence are examined with any detail.

Retweet this article wherever possible, remind them that MtF trannies are fucking faggots and this is what faggots do.

honestly Chris really just needs to end it now.

Hes being extremely fucking intelligent in how he handles things. Just wait. Tomorrow the kikes get named.

Watch them try to get the UN involved.

Suddenly this is going to be framed as a human rights case, as though serving in the military is a right and not something of which you have to prove yourself capable.
People of certain ages, people with bad memories - hell! - people without enough real teeth, cannot serve.

Tough call. I'd say ISIS.

I'd fucking pay for a gold twitter account just for that shit.

That would be incredible. The prospect of that kind of salt means I wouldn't sleep.
That would rival election night salt totals.

KEK

You have to go and tell us about it. Go be a shitlord and see what they have to say.

And remind them that females of any sort should not be in military combat roles - AND THAT THIS ISN'T FUCKING EQUALITY

How the hell? She couldn't have been more than a foot and a half away from those sandbags. How do you fail that badly?

Incredible the_kikes haven't shut that down yet.
Someone should put together a compilation of all the different amounts of military trans.

Wait hold the fuck up did he join the military? How the fuck do I get denied for acid use years ago but this fucking autistic freak gets in?

He is right-wing enough to get his show canceled, even though he got very good ratings.

Yeah, his life a joke that stopped being funny a whole ago. But I still can't look away from the wreckage

D-don't be a sexist, user!

Jesus Christ. Get her a fucking toilet brush and make her useful.

Not yet, but it'd be fucking hilarious if somehow, we could fool him into joining basic training as a big "fuck you" to Trump, and possibly even convince him by going undercover as "Chris" instead of "Christine", he's living Metal Gear or something.

Just a humble salt miner at work.

Your average leftist still does not like trannies. It's only the super SJW marxists that care about that crap. It's not something your typical basic-bitch bluepill who watches CNN and votes democrat because "the conservatives are racist" gives a single fuck about.

There's a huge leap between the normalfag who says "lol I love refugees and mexicans are awesome because they open up ethnic restaurants!" and the marxists who actually care about trannies.

Top kek I didn't even notice his leg, stronk wymyn confirmed inferior to cripples

The idea of changing the flexed arm test to push ups or pull ups is to slowly change the standard to be pull ups only.

You'll see, all Marines will have to pull ups in the future, the only difference is that females will have to do less. Same shit happened with the 3 mile run. It used to be 3 for males and 1.5 for females, but they changed it to 3 miles for everyone. Should be the same standards for both but whatever.

see how typical

Women can't throw.

Every single one of those women has taken literal miles of dick being bunker bunnies. Women shouldn't be in the military period. They do three things while in, moaning, being pregnant, or both at the same time.

That's macabre. Engage the op.

we live

Quite literally true.

I was navy. Fleet Marine Force Corpsman though, so thank god for that. And absolute latest the Navy could have been considered 'warriors' was korea. And thats a big maybe. And when I got out in 2010 I spent my last bit of enlistment stuck in a naval hospital because of an ied. And let me fucking tell ya lad… The blue side of the navy is like a pozzed university with a jobs program. I dont know how anyone could be proud to be a part of that faggotry.

That's what I'm wondering as well. When he says "lead into the 27th" I'm not sure if he meant that this news is related to tomorrow's happening, or if it's just a good appetizer for tomorrow that's unrelated.

(checked)
LIVE

It begins

This guy really should be more careful about picking the hill he dies on.

That makes as much sense as any of the (((left's))) arguments against him. Might as well try impeaching him for that too lel. Chris should be careful what he memes though, the left would be doubly fucked if Trump started acting like Scrooge McDuck. He's already halfway there.

No, that’s trannies. I’m talking about FAGGOTS. There are two episodes where the primary soldier guest star is a hidden faggot and everyone is accepting of it. Let me find them.

Season 2, episode 22: “George”
Season , episode : “” Fuck I can’t find it.

Additionally, Season 7, episode 17, “Inga”, has a feminist Swede take charge of a relationship with Hawkeye.

TODAY'S PRESS BRIEFING HAS STARTED

Trump has donated his salary to education. wew

They could at least clap for something like education. Faggots.

McCain is a cuck for his fag hag coalburning daughter. She leads him around by the nose on social issues.

Someone cross-post any tranny-related salt from the press briefing pls.

NO WE FUCKING DONT JESUS CHRIST!

They are literally wanting Trump to be a cartoon character.

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!
I WANTED TRANNIES TO DIE NOT BE SAFE SPREADING DEGENERACY BEHIND REAL SOLDIERS

wrong reply?

That first vid has to be some journalist or something trying out the course. I refuse to believe it's anything else.

Impotent celebrity salt is my favorite variety of salt.

How about as a hobby?

Trans…. like a Trans Am?

Typical the only jew conscripted into the army is a degenerate tranny.

I'll try and get cuckchan on it. Their autism will hook on that shit immediately.

No, right reply, are you not watching?

They just had Davros or whatever her fucking name is saying they're spending Trump's second year salary on some fucking camp for getting girls into STEM.
And that is the last fucking thing we need: Women in STEM are fucking cancer.

this. The retarded thing is though that the time for females to run the 3 miles I could do it quicker now, out of shape as shit, with sapis and a full ruck. AND THEY STILL ALMOST UNIVERSALLY FAILED THE SHIT WHEN I WAS IN.

Training courses were females were allowed to participate, like field med, would have a pickup truck come and get the ones that dropped out and the instructors would assist them in dropping out and taking a shortcut so not many other people would notice.

I noticed though, because the fucking instructor turns out he was also fucking this bitch let one of them drop out and made me carry her pack on top of mine.

*from

Found it, e02s03 (or episode 27) "radar's report"

I'm uploading it to mega

You think they'd actually see action? No; they'd just continue to pozz everything and poison group cohesion behind the scenes. This will save real soldiers.

I get it now.

This.
and record it

What kind of nickname is Pickle?

Degenerates BTFO
Taking a hard tumble back down the semetic stairs of cultural marxism.

Here's some 1080p Pence for the occasion: track4.mixtape.moe/iytufu.mp4

hence all the niggers who were too stupid to make the air force

Funny how it always comes back to kikes.

PRESS BRIEFING TRANS RIGHTS JUST CAME UP OH SHIT

Also, you realize the rates of HIV are the highest among trannies, right? It's even moreso than with regular faggots. Military is one of the only places for these degenerates to get jobs. Now that this is cut off, they'll all be unemployed (no one wants to hire them) and they won't be able to get their HRT and GRIDS meds.

Yeah, my boy Glass Bones Barry wants to join, but any physical exercise causes his bones to shatter. But we should let him in not turn our backs.

Fucking retard. The military is not supposed to be an inclusive safe space, IT'S A FUCKING FIGHTING FORCE. Sure lets let any mentally ill schizo carry a fucking gun.

Hell yeah boy, Article 134 up in this bitch. Yeah, fuck that shit man. Glad I didn't make it to the fleet.

>Here's some 1080p Pence for the occasion: track4.mixtape.moe/iytufu.mp4

are these kikes being purposefully dense? He was obviously talking about not letting muzzies into the country.

Klinger was a Lebanese hooknose. Related to, but worlds away from your typical Jew.

A note about the characters on that show, though: Notice how all of the Irish characters were fucking jokes? Burns, Houlihan, O'Reilly, Blake. . . they were all foils for the cool characters who got pussy.

Polite sage for my derail.

MY CRAZY THEORY

This kicking trans freaks out of the military thing is prepping for tomorrow. That's when the massive pedophile/pizzaage arrests finally start happening in DC, NYC, LA, etc.,.

he is Mcain is senile at this point he is a puppet for this fat bitch.

everything is about taking turns and not being mean….. You can 't pull that shit with the army hell you can't pull that shit with cops but they did and will continue until all the jew money flowing into these groups are cut and we start arresting people for destabilization,subversion and treason.

Should have told your instructor your pussy hurt and needed a plug.

Stephen King used to write erotica stories that were featured in the back of porn mags in the 60s.
Of course he wants trannies in the military.

god damn leftist schlock writers are fucking stupid

Hasn't worked for the past 17 months, but this time I will fall for it.

They just use the press briefing as a way to virtue signal, they don't even ask real questions. They've turned it into a liberal show where they just bash on Trump and then tack on a question mark at the end.

Just looking at the cunt gives me a borderline personality warning.

Could you imagine having to take an order from any of the lumps of shit on the right?

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

When I was over there there were constant 'intel reports' about 'syrian special forces' in the area. All of the really sophisticated attacks were pinned on these 'syrians'. None were ever caught or killed. They were most likely israelis. But anyway I never once heard anything about Iran over there so this can not receive any benefit of the doubt, and also hes a kike so…. yea

He wrote a fucking kid orgy in It. That's the only reason he's been pushed as good, he's degenerate as fuck.

I just want fags and degenerates to be roped up and lynched again. But you just know that if libtards get the post back, they'll twist this to give those fuckers even more privileges.

Yes, easily. Never let trannies get into a position of power, they start revenging their mental illness on all the sane people and engage in mind-boggling petty squabbles.

Ivanka is a jew by blood. Her mother was a kike and her mother before her.

One can only hope

The real question is why do all the lady police have pink digital camo snowpants

Wow two overrated cunts shit-talking Trump. Good thing I never cared about the retarded shit they produced.

>josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

Funnily enough, I live not far from where that happened, in Little Five Points, Atlanta.

that… can't possibly be true?

How many people are going to call that faggot Steven king out on misspelling unexplored, considering half trumps twitter responses are that

So the enemy can't find you to kill you once they sink your ship? Maybe there was a Polish advisor involved.

They've outlived their usefulness.

soon, my friend.

That would imply they had any to begin with.

makes sense. But tomorrow is going to be more than pedo arrests.. Tomorrow is going to be also a major revelation with dws.

Also.. All those low level pedo ring arrests early in the year.. havent seen any mention of any of that in a while.

This is going to be fantastic.

The second it comes out, regardless of what actually happens… Immediately take to social media and start memeing "oy gevalt hes really fucking rounding up us jews! For the love of G-D someone help us!"

I really want to go Henry James Pollack again and interview people… but it's different now because it's a felony to get a bad conduct discharge. Also, last time i interviewed liberal people… Portland turned into a riot.

>(((Allen)))

Sorry about wrong copypaste.

Nigger fuckin UP.

Seriously? That's fucked.

Big fat lie by the sounds of things. Have never heard of anyone in recent wars being killed by a typical .22, nor seen one in countless combat videos. Top kek though, sounds like you have a snowflake infestation Trump is taking care of.

Any way to meme this as 'Japanese anti-trans Trump march'?
If we can get the libs to run with it so lugenpresse picks it up, they'll pounce on it, they want anything right now for the outrage machine.

Kek

I don't think that could happen anywhere outside of the US. European journalists didn't even report on the whole toilet bill thing because of how dumb it sounds, and they love to bash Trump even more than american journalists.

First he came for the pedos and I didn't speak out because I was not a child molestor
then he came for the trannies and I did not speak out because I was not a madman in a dress
then he came for the democrats and I did not speak out because I was not a communist
then he came for the jews and I did not speak out because I was not a blood-drinking christ-killer
then he made america great again

excellent

That's the best thing about trannies: left alone; they're a self-correcting problem. They only become an issue when (((certain interests))) attempt to promote their degeneracy to the masses and to vulnerable children.

We have 1 hit wonder that ripped off lesser known Larry Potter and other children's book series which might have had some government involvement to produce what we see now with 30 year old leftist using Harry Potter references
and a big degenerate jew that likes to write "horror" books where the evil guy is always the "devout Christian"….
Wow what relevant and important people, apart from the Lügenpresse making a big deal of these jews if they should by random twist of fate die most people wouldn't care or notice their passing.

Fucking this. All the queers are doing with any efficiency is upping the sales of hair dye and suicide rate anyhow. The Russian sanctions are one giant leap towards Unnecessary War of White Genocide the Umpteenth if Trump can't do anything about it.

You do understand if that bill were to pass, and the Congress tried to strip military power away from Trump there would be a unanimous coup against the establishment in support of Trump, right?

Press Briefing is Pure Fucking Salt

trump at the american legion

>Implying we couldn't form a weather underground type group and then get shitcanned because blowing things up symbolically is only ok when leftists do it

MAGA

>>(((Allen)))
Isn't it a celtic name though?

This is probably a good time to mention the new thread on faggots and trannies (complete with table of contents) on >>>/polarchive/1870

Make use of its contents to blow the fuck out of faggot/tranny supporters on other websites. This is the first step in denormalizing homosexuality itself.

There's far better things to do than saltpost if shit's about to hit the fan. Worst case scenario is another fucking useless war, best case scenario is DOTR within the month.

One of the names that jews stole too

We'll see a coup before any kind of war retard.

For the record I don't get why you would be pissed though. Do I get salty because I can't join the military because I'm too old and that they're being "agist"? People who can't pass the physical exam don't get in either. It's not a basic human right.

The same nutjobs who are screeching the loudest about the tranny ban will be forced to defend pedophiles or STFU. Same way he got the dinosaur media to defend Sessions right before he started cracking down on leakers to them.

incoming leftard tranny memes.

I don't think they were ever a problem historically. How many idiots were mentally ill like this in the past ( without jews pushing PR and drugs and chemicals into the food)?
Any that were found were also treated like mentally ill lastly we didn't have the medical tech for their unnecessary mutilation surgeries until recently nor did anyone promote their delusions as virtuous until recently.

As long as its a good coup, one conducted by White nationalists.
"jews had their shot nature selected them for extinction".

actually trump speaking to the american legion at the white house

trump went to take a dump and he will be back shortly

Make sure to remember the shills that they will receive the same fate as their bosses.

DO YOU FAGGOTS REALLY IMAGINE THAT YOU WILL GET AWAY WITH THIS?
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT WE WONT ACQUIRE YOUR DOX?
DO YOU REALLY HAVE FAITH THAT YOUR EMPLOYERS ADEQUATELY PROTECT THEIR EMPLOYEE ROSTER FILES?
DO YOU REALLY EXPECT THEM TO HAVE A SINGLE CONCERN ABOUT YOUR FUTURE WHEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE ALL GOING TO BE FACING THE HANGMAN THEMSELVES?
ALL SHILLS WILL BE PUNISHED FOR THEIR CRIMES!

I almost forgot who the poster girl for "no trannies" will be. Great OPSEC argument.

why did you put bread you made in a bread machine in the oven?

should'nt the liberals be happy?
they're always whining about keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

Those are incredibly bad
first one has usual problems the the 2nd one i get the feeling was made by a really old man, possibly woman.

I am still mad, even after all these years.

youtu.be/sKQZz3wcrCs
Press conference going on rn. Media predictably kvetching about trannies, but Sanders said she was about to leave if that's all anyone cares about and every really started kvetching. Great start to a great day.

What the fuck?

I thought it wasn't allowed back then either which is why he did it. It's just that they didn't believe him. They saw through his clever ruse.

They can't even fathom degrees of tolerance. Trump is ok with homofags, not ok with trannies. How is that hard to comprehend?

manning and snowden showing their true colors

Bradley manning showed his true colors several years ago when he gave away documents without even knowing what they were.

>face no consequences because you conveniently come out as a tranny and get enough sympathy points to eschew all consequences

Snowden is pro SJW and black lives matter.
twitter.com/snowden/status/863095652682805250

daily reminder that manning is the faggot that got exchanged for gitmo prisoners who went on yo go to Libya and start forming isis with mossad/CIA/Obama/McCain assistance

dear god I never realized that ventriloquist dummies are jews!

What a weirdo

Oh wait it's true
I'm pretty sure that 11 year olds can't get erections

KILL ALL THE GAYS AND THE FAGGOTS

I don't plan to sit on my ass in either occasion, nor do I plan to put blind faith in Trump when the currently imaginary wall keeps getting shorter.

breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/19/preparations-begin-border-wall-construction/

Sorry but when the fucking Sahara and Mediterranean Sea aren't enough to keep pure-bred niggers out of Europe a stupid river or mountain isn't going to keep out spics.

You can get hard-ons pre-puberty m8, I did.

Of course NOW they decide to "#supportourtroops."
Disgusting show-pony mongoloids need hung.

One digit off.

Their next battle against the Russians will go the way of Perevolochna.

user there's a reason the spaniards imported niggers as slaves, they're less lazy than beaners

btw, the senate is voting on repeal and replace in about 5 minutes.

jew york times vote tracker, sorry low effort internet search for a vote tracker.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/25/us/politics/senate-votes-repeal-obamacare.html

They also think that Trump "tricked" the trannies by saying he would protect them and then pulling trannies out of the military. As if this invalidates his point about mass immigration of shitskins being bad for the LGBTWTFBBQ crowd (not that I care about them, but you get my point)

It's also important to note that the "sodomite community" is a total myth. They just cram them all under this stupid multi-letter label, even though they all hate each other. The "regular" fags absolutely hate trannies - which makes sense, because what does pretending you're the opposite gender have ANYTHING to do with whether you're attracted to men or not? Both get the bog, but regular fags at least aren't outright delusional about what they are. I never quite understood why the "T" was even included with "LGB". To say nothing about how dykes and fags don't care for each other and how they all hate bisexual faggots for some reason and all this other shit. The idea of an "LGBT community" is completely fake. It's a forced meme.

not even, user. Their hashtag is #ProtectTransTroops. They still can't be bothered to even pretend to give a shit about your average gi joe

Wonder when the FDA is going to come out and declare gender reassignment surgeries a big no-no. Force the fuckers to cut their own shit off.

It's real. The girl who climbed the rope was the only one who would have qualified if females were held to male standards on PT tests. Also pretty cute. I guess Aryan genes really are the best.

Call it a feeling, and yes, INB4 muh feels, but something doesn't feel right. This all sounds like it's a distraction. And no, I don't mean for the Act/bill like someone mentioned before. This Russia shit is background noise. It seems more like something of a bigger scope is happening, and Trump needs a smokescreen, something to get libshits and their kike handlers occupied with kvetching about, while Trump gets down to that other thing with little to no disturbance.

Is there another pedo purge underway right now? Or is he pressuring congress to push through a bill pertaining to the wall or the removal of illegals? Not that that's a bad thing, but it seems more likely to me like something like that is going on than Trump throwing in this tranny-military thing without any underlying, more important policy that benefits from the diversion.

HATE FACT AMMO DROP

Want to know the real way to decimate the "LGBT community"? Somehow stop the production of HIV antiretrovirals. Imagine someone doing that and making it so none of these faggots either can't afford or outright can't get their GRIDS meds. Hell, even just a couple days off meds is enough to cause mutations and resistance to breed.

That one DNC IT guy was arrested trying to flee the country. ICE is rounding people up without maojg sound. I think some DACA thing was fully repealed. Healthcare vote, etc. Not sure what could come tomorrow but I'm excited.

Many snackbars are fine with trannies; it's the faggots they want to throw off rooftops. If you castrate yourself; they no longer see you ass a threat.

The whole basis of this disgusts child gangbang is that the girl just wants the boys to stop fighting, so they should all cum in her. So not only did king write this abhorrent tripe, but he managed to enunciate his personal beliefs that women's way of problem solving is opening their legs. How very tolerant of him.

*making a sound
Christ.

Per Trump's angle: Medical costs for people who don't actually agree to work, but rather only agree to take.

Per actual angle: Cohesion / fabric disruption. Order a tranny to execute your specific action, and they will execute their non-specific action out of anything but faith and State (they act only anything from gibbs to inappropriate submission to erotic glee).

This creates intrinsic communication and interpretation differences (Each tranny variant class has their own sub-language). It creates intrinsic non-audit able work differences (A task is not usually assigned to two people, it is assigned once and taken for granted that it is done. Upon later inspection, an unexpected delivery failure occurs, which is due to a failure to produce, due to a failure to agree to work and have gratitude for it). It also creates inherent opposing unexpected behaviors (Under clear advantage, they'll kill whatever is close to what you want but pleases them more; Under unclear or disadvantage [out matched or the perception thereof], they'll turn coat and effectively fight for the other side fluidly) (when need is most, they are present the least).

Similarly, women are not allowed in the fighting/source force. Nor are they allowed to be granted credit for any work or perception thereof. And all fighting force work of any and all kinds must rank first, above all other non-fighting / non-source forces. Failure to obey this results in eventual delivery failure. Delivery failure on the ground ranks (where production and delivery must happen instantaneously) will always be discovered (noticed and elevated), whereas equivalent failure on command (or otherwise delayed delivery processes) won't be.

This is the same mechanic of business. It is the same thing the FBI suffers from, the CIA encourages, and all governments deal with. Since it cannot be reliably removed from existence, it must be publicly disavowed as policy. This policy permits the OK to clear the most egregious from rank and file as events are generated (large enough to cause notice / discovery of chained critical halt by delivery-production failure). This OK to clear works because it allows for answer without involving full-tree hierarchy command involvement (rapid sense, rapid clear, more locale/horizontal decision making). The check on this grant of power is simple: most whites are not sadistic and don't fire first, whereas most trannies are (and presume all others are too). It is this later trait, which force-granted agencies find shortsightedly (mis)useful.

Rolling for Lil Kim being assassinated.

Their is no difference they are all degenerate fags and they are mentally ill.

That 9 Year Old kid actually brought a tear to my eye. The Gen Z is going to be literally so far right.

HIS NAME WAS PICKLE. HAD A TRUMP THEMED BIRTHDAY. LOVES TRUMP.

I LOVE THIS TIME LINE!

Regarding the tranny percentages, REMEMBER:
archive.is/fL5TJ
“We used that figure [the claim that faggots are 10% of the population] when most gay people were entirely hidden to try to create an impression of our numerousness,” says Tom Stoddard, former head of the Lambda Legal Defense Fund.

Sandniggers in the desert will fuck anything except for women

I'm so tired of the lies…

I'm not disagreeing there. It makes no difference to us; but what I'm saying is that they try to present the sodomites as one big monolith to the normalfags, when they're anything but, and they all hate each other too.

I decided to check out /lgbt/ on cuckchan to mine salt, and I was surprised by all the faggots who also hate trannies. They all get the bog, but I'm just making this point.

Soldiers who go into battle with the desire to die should not be in the US military. In the middle of a battle, a soldier who gets injured is essentially removing three men's worth of fighting power, not to mention the damage inflicted to morale from having a fellow man down.

This fact alone - this "desire to die" - is something that should invalidate any person from the armed services. In the past, sure, getting a severe injury could very well be fatal. But nowadays, the medical treatments made available make death increasingly difficult (of course, you get more permanent disabilities, but that's another matter). Soldiers should be going into battle with the goal of coming back home and having a wife and kids - or seeing their wife and kids, if they already have one.

No surprise that a tranny would be a mentally ill danger to himself and others.

Me too, ironically. It's a lie but it's also still an attack on the Electric Jew,

Wrong traitor, Manning wasn't exchanged for anybody.

I'm hyped for Cuphead now.

He was saying that last year before he was ever elected. If you paid attention to what he was saying, you'd know that.

stating half truths and breadcrumb trails is how you get people to do their own research

They also pretend that these trannies are actually on the front lines and in danger. Bullshit; they're not in combat roles. They're in the do-nothing make-work roles that they set up for all the welfare niggers.

This is what I can't stand about the military. Some active combat green beret is supposed to get the same respect as some pencil-pushing faggot? "Thank you each and all for your service!!! :^)"? No, fuck that. I'm tired of these useless cunts in military uniforms doing bullshit make-work getting the same respect and pretending that they made some sacrifice to their country via lie-of-omission.

Can we call trannies "burdens"?

Pretty much, the faggots in here onyl see the dude in the dress. Klinger's entire character is "I don't want to be here". so he pretends that 's mentally unstable by dressing in women's clothes. Both the CO of the MASH division he's with and everyone else knows he's perfectly sane and just bullshitting. Even when top brass appeared in some episodes they just dismissed him because his entire thing was "look I'm wearing women's clothing, you ought to send me home I'm clearly not right in the head."

It's like a kid whose trying to argue with his parents using a technicality

Is it meme magic that this happens just days after that vidya conference "controversy" where someone asked a panelist whether or not traps are gay, and it caused this massive feigned outrage?

They don't have to be for shit to go wrong. They don't care about that anyway. The leftists and red factions complaining about this don't care about that anyway either.

Meme it so.

In English please?

Wait, old John McCain has entered the Suffering Olympics competition.

Fags are bad for business.

Hahaha!

Yes.

Correct it's not a wall, the sahara or the sea that prevent illegals trespassing, it only makes it harder. It's the bullets that spray from the towers on the wall, and their fear of those bullets or other means of violence that will fuck them. The wall is supposed to be more of a giant symbol to represent fear and death and will lessen the amount of illegals trying to trespass by a huge amount as deterrent.

Because that's what normal people care about; whether mentally ill sickos that represent 0.0001% of the population can work in a specific government building.

MASH episode with Klinger being examined by a Jew psychiatrist to determine if he's sane. Naturally, Jew doesn't seen anything wrong with him but offers to declare him unfit for duty as a homosexual.

https:// mega.nz/#!f0EwUIaD
!CvjBRiVbNqJmqIixARZm4KS_yMrGllaLHB3TzBtMaF8

That what "faggots" means.

No, they'll just assume you were flat out wrong and never learn about Bergdahl.

I'm still waiting for the protesting tranny lady liberties with sparkler torches. You know it's going to happen.

It is sickening that he can write this shlocky pedo fantasies and get praise as a literary genius for it. Speaking of famous perverts, it seems that liberalism made everyone forgive Paul Reuben since he made another Peewee movie recently. Remember that he jacked off inside a theatre and has a huge collection of "artistic" pictures involving children
archive.is/xk5ON

Political cartoons looking up lady liberty's dress?

Fuck these hypocrites who are now crying that trannies should serve the military after the last few months when we had these same motherfuckers go up in arms about burning the US flag and how people in the military are a bunch of murderers for daring to serve their nation, but suddenly when their precious scapegoat aren't allowed to play, they try their damnedest to worm their way back into our clutches about how we should respect everyone and let them serve after the fucking shit they would pull to throw everyone else under the bus for the trannies sake.

Always and forever, I will stick with TTGL. I don't care we don't meme with it anymore.

We are 2 of soul

That's mostly a relic of the past. Keep in mind that at one point in history, the military professional was constantly expected to be on guard, ready to fight at a moments notice, either domestically or abroad. If you were working logistics, you were also expected to fight when shit hit the fan. Nowadays, that's practically all theoretical. Only combat arms generally sees actual combat, and rarely with actual massed forces - urban warfare against small insurgents is far more frequent. There's also the matter that most issues now are solved with economic means and just giving support to locals, given the current enemy.

Frankly, we should just split the military forces in two (excluding the Coast Guard, which has a very different sort of operation, and is already fairly small; and the Air Force, because those faggot pilots aren't much more combatant than the desk jockeys). Army, Ground Support; Navy, Marines, Naval Support.

Doing this opens a lot more potential for differences in standards as well. Army is open to men of high physical ability; Ground Support is open to all citizens (I'd rather just men, but whatever), with lower standards, but also lower pay and benefits. In one sweep, you restore dignity to the armed services.

In all fairness Reuben was jacking off in a porno theatre, which just brings about the question of who goes to a dimly lit porn theatre to just sit and watch.

lol Closet fag BTFO!!! He deleted the tweet within 10 minutes.

shit show

I live in the pozzed areas of the west coast. I have never met a single tranny who wasn't insane or suicidal, with a stable family upbringing and no record of brain damage. I argue that their "dysphoria" is an indicator of a more serious underlying issue, and hormone therapy is only going to make it worse. Of course they out that information because it's "totally just the dysphoria and not depression." I have personally been a witness to an attempted suicide by one of these people, and have seen delusions that require clinical hospitalization. It doesn't help that they're mostly addicted to marijuana, hallucinogenics, and painkillers. It saddens me, actually, because if they had gotten the proper treatment, they would have been productive members of society. I took the liberty to cut ties with them, as well as avoided contact with future victims. I don't feel bad about this.

Lets hope this tranny fad will just end.

Homosexuals and perverts. That's who.

If they stopped issuing office workers BDUs, I think it would go a long way towards helping. They're officer workers, so treat them like office workers. Make them dress like office workers.

If they're real officers, make them dress like officers. The only people who should have camo are the people near the fighting who might plausibly need it.

VOTE ON OBAMA CARE NOW

video.foxnews.com/v/5522202482001/?#sp=watch-live

Please tell me you archived it?

Does anyone actually give a shit about this, besides libshits and cuckservatives? I know I certainly don't give a shit about it.

very very happy indeed

Too late. Took screenshots before trying to archive. I got lucky, the twwet was made at 11:50 and the screenshots within the last minute. I was too late.

He's probably not wrong about that. One of Alex Jonestein's most endearing qualities is he can obviously laugh at himself.

I'VE COME TO LAUGH AT TRANNIES AND CHECK DUBS, AND I'M ALL OUT OF DUBS
heil'd
nice bread for this nice thread
checked
checked
heil'd
checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
double checked
double checked
quadruple checked
double heil'd
double checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
inside job checked
spoiler that shit, user. nightmares.
checked
checked
my sides
checked
heil'd
triple checked
boob checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
dub dub checked. p.s. spoiler that shit, user
checked
heil'd
checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
checked

Insurance costs a fortune because of that marxist shit and then when you go to a hospital it doesnt cover the bill, it covers a very small portion if anything at all.

Its marxist bullshit that is making kikes rich with the money of your people. If you dont care about that then you will be going in the oven tomorrow too.

All marxism must be destroyed. All kikes must be destroyed.

the autism is strong with this one

tip top kek

Kek thanks you for your cervix autism-user.

Gurren Lagann is literally Will to Power: The Animation, and if you talk shit about it you're a queer or a woman

SELF BTFO

>nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/25/us/politics/senate-votes-repeal-obamacare.html

This 'feels' right. This is what this is about. Also

Susan Collins Me.
Dean Heller Nev.
Bob Corker Tenn.
Tom Cotton Ark.
Lindsey Graham S.C.
Mike Lee Utah
Rand Paul Ky.
Jerry Moran Kan.
Lisa Murkowski Alaska

Reps who went turncoat on the bill. El fucking Rato managed to stay off this list, where Rand plain voted no.

A faggot and a subhuman. Ah, but I repeat myself…

be pro-fag on twitter over trump get benis ads.

What I mean is, do you actually care about what's transpiring right now? Do you honestly think this Marxist shit will end, not to be replaced with more Marxist shit, when our fucking legislature is rife with Marxists?

Doubtful, and not overtly important in the grand scheme - certainly not to warrant watching a bunch of old Marxists kvetch at each other on a live stream.

maybe they like plinking cans in their spare time or something

9/10, almost as good as when Kikenwald BTFO himself with the hentai shit.

CULTURAL MARXIST BTFO

Holy shit, when did this happen? I never go there anymore, but now I'm sad I missed this.

I hope Kang Nigger care gets repealed before my next birthday so I don't have to pay for insurance.

Have a friend who moved to Portland and became a fag after living their for only a couple years. Have no idea what the fuck goes on out there. He just came out of the ER from some kind of overdose attempt.

FYI the tax penalty isn't being enforced by Trump anyway, so even if they don't repeal it, it won't matter specifically in that regard.

More wasted resources

checked
checked

Rand said from the start he wouldn't vote for the suggested replacements, because they're anti-American bullshit. We don't need "healthcare reform", we need the fucking government out of healthcare. It's repeal we want - or at the very least, as much repeal as we can get.

shit taste

Nothing's ever going to be that hilarious again.

Stop that. WASP is a Jewlogism designed to incite hatred against whites by portraying them as stinging insects.

No idea, but couldn't miss the Stratosphere skate shop logo.

Apelanta. FTFY. L5P is neat and all, but too dark for my tastes. I had to leave Apelanta for the midwest.

That should tell you who the enemy is here.

I don't blame you. I want to live in midwest or like Maine where it's too cold for niggers to work.

i got some good news the number was at 41% now the number is at 88%

True that. It's basically the original form of the Eternal Anglo meme, designed to divert your attention away from the kikes and pretend the country/world is being run by anglo protestants. Yeah fucking right.

don't be a good goy and get distracted by this, the much more important happening are the new sanctions against Russia and Iran

I'd love to see a survival curve depicting what fraction of trannies end up even making it to middle age.

HEIL'D

Actual suicide or do they consider it suicide when they grow a brain and go back to normal?

how heavy are those packs?

What're you, racist? ;^)

Heavier than most women's core can handle, obviously.

For training purposes, at that bulk? Probably 35-45lb.

It's always worth it to see that fat fuck sperg out, and boy is he sperging.

This and the center-left swedish coalition becoming an hero are the best things i've woke up to. I wish we could bleed them of salt by slaying their most sacred cow.

You were probably supposed to lie about acid use

He's always sperging, but it's fun when he's salty, not when he's smug

Come in contact with a few tranny monsters in my time and for some reason MANY of them had navy background.
The fuck is with that.

depending on when he was in and where he was stationed its a pretty well known fact that the IRGC was supplying Shiite militia in Iraq with IEDs and training. So hes not wrong

He was fighting a war for Israel though. That's who's to blame for his missing arm.

Expanding on this, if a soldier gets shot by an snakcbar using an AK-47, is Russia to blame because they made that rifle?

crowder can be a faggot, but that vid never fails to obliterate my sides

If you were a suicidal tranny, wouldn't you want to be on a boat?

my goddamn backpack in middle school was heavier than 45 pounds and i was a little kid carrying that

Repeal Vote Failed

I get it, this is hilarious stuff. I agree. Trans pedos and degenerates analdevestated. However, this is not conducive to the necessary DOTR or SHTF we need to grind these subhumans into powder. Instead of sitting back and chuckling, you should be meming the awakening to the military and social danger that is sexual liberation.

Narcolepsy is one of the effects of morbid obesity isn't it?

And opiate addiction.

They will if theyre blood related.

How is this nigger alive still?

Checked for Jewry and cuckoldry.
That's how.

Of course it did, both sides in the Senate want it around even if the American people voted for a Pres to explicitly to repeal the shit.
Every single Repub, that have whined about it for fucking 7 years, that voted not to repeal needs to be lambasted.

(checked)

Wait a second… Don't they need at least a majority to get the vote through anyway?
If they had no Democratic support, what the fuck did they expect to do?

Back to the Abyss

Always archive BEFORE screenshooting and uploading, those minutes could make the difference between hard evidence and "lol, just trust my screens", not that I think you faked those. From archive.is's frontpage:

Bigger question is why the fuck is he still allowed in when he has a fucking brain tumor. Meanwhile they can yell at Trump to be impeached for (((mental instability))), but this traitor can have a physical brain impairment.

I think you might be stressing that a little, mate. I was one of those kids like you that carried a fuckload in his backpack, but having tested that now, it was really only 12 pounds. A laptop, three textbooks, and a few notebooks is less than 20.

Practically speaking, if you fill a rucksack with two sets of clothes, a sleeping bag, all of the other shit like metal stakes, hygiene supplies, flashlights, batteries, and maybe stuffing the assault pack in it - that's when you'll get about 40 pounds. You can barely get that much shit in there without serious rolling.

The differences are also pretty considerable in feeling. 35 feels like nothing compared to 45, and 45 feels like nothing compared to 55 which is what I like to worth with. That all assumes a regular, shitty ruck, of course. If you get a nice one that distributes the weight well, I hear that it feels like you're wearing nothing.

*stretching
Also, just to add to the point - The weight of a ruck is no excuse for collapsing to the ground. It's just not that heavy.

*hackers are to*

(sorry)

Do they honestly think nobody pays attention to their backtracking?

We all know the answer to that question. It's the same reason they love Dennis Byrd but loathe David Duke.
He plays for their team. He's the ultimate good goy.
They should hate him. He's a republican that had the audacity to run against King Nigger. If he wasn't doing the bidding of a liberal, they would hate him.

I've noticed every news organization talking about the tranny banny is using cunts to do so.They need the kind of tears and outrage only the sandiest of vaginas can provide.

Even if he wasn't buttbudies with liberals I think they'd still have a soft spot for him what with all those white men he got killed in Vietnam.

They probably went one step further than blood transfusions and mashed up foetal brain matter to try to keep this old fossil moving.

So, let me get this straight…

… They were relying on the idea that EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN SENATOR would vote YES on this bill, and have Pence act as the tie-breaker?
How the fuck did they expect this to happen?
Why are they still walking this same fucking path when they know they've got AT LEAST 5 traitors who are not going to come around NO MATTER WHAT simply because they know continued failure of these legislative motions looks bad for Trump?

This shit is a fucking circus act and I'm getting tired of it.

Thank you, sir.

Trump needs to move on from the healthcare issue for now. He can come back to it in 2018 when McCain dies and republicans gain more seats.

Not what I said numbnuts.

This is way too fucking accurite.

He just needs to emphasize the point that (some) republicans are pieces of shit who ran almost solely on being anti-ACA, and now aren't delivering whatsoever. The goal should be to clear out as many cuckservatives in 2018 as possible by weakening and primarying them. Trump needs to talk more shit on them

shill spergstorm incoming in 3, 2…

Thank you for your service in the meme wars AWM.

Holy shit Rowling is dumb. His name IS God. God Emperor.

Fuck, that is one sweet looking Trans Am. I hope Trump can dump enough EPA and NHTSA regulations that we can make beautiful things like that again.

This is one of the biggest reasons why I fucking can't stand party-based politics. It creates this atmosphere where it's more important to make your team look good and the other team look bad than it does to actually just vote for legislation that you think is beneficial.

There are so many instances where democrats won't vote for something, even if they would personally like the thing that's being voted on, simply because they're not the party in power, and passing something would give the credit to the other party. can't have that.

That rhetoric doesn't really make sense here though - or at least, it paints those 5 Senators as blatant traitors, in that they're acting as roadblocks to what their party wants to accomplish (and what the American people decided via the last presidential election).

a e s t h e t i c

This has nothing to do with party based politics and everything to do with traitors being manipulated by international interest. This shit would still happen without parties if there's still Jews.

Mueller was shot at? Post sauce

I love that major announcements like this come over social media. Everyone can see it for themselves, no MSM filter to make the first delivery to the masses.

The future looks brighter every day.

Speaking of Rowling, did she ever receive that petition for her to house "refugees"? Any following on that?

THANK YOU BASED AWM

Amy idea where that Jefferson quote is from? I see it quoted in other places, but no one mentions the source.

user, there are currently 52 Republican senators. If every Republican voted yes, they wouldn't be a tie for Pence to break.

If I had to guess, look through some of his letters.

It really doesn't matter, but feel free to investigate.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Yeah i can just imagine it. It's bad enough being around them in the office, but having to spend 24/7 with them in a platoon? Just imagine the distraction of palpable sexual tension and division caused between the men all trying to out-alpha each other to get inside the cunt.

That must be what the white house user was talking about! July 27th will be a day to remember, indeed.

Any POG mos that isn't Infantry or combat oriented is usually pozzed.
National guardsmen are representative of their states demographics.

no argument from me on this one

not the same, pretty well known IRGC troops were in with the Shiite militias. Nice false equivalency though

twitter.com/CanadianForces/status/890288099573600256

Will enjoy when Canada gets invaded and annexed by the chink horde with no resistance

I knew a guy in highschool who became a burden

It does but trump supporting norms on Facebook number in the tens of millions, Twitter just isn't as popular with the public in general

DECISIVE AND OVERWHELMING VICTORY

Hard to argue that the military should be employing an army of plastic surgeons.

That sure is an intimidating military force!

For a people who pride themselves on being polite, Canadians sure are a bunch of passive aggressive faggots.

Or air dropping hormone pills.

Because the american jews mix very well with the american spirit just taken to another level, so in essence the just you inherit are more like the general zeitgeist and spirit of your nation just taken
a notch upwards. There will always be jews, but the american jews need a cooler if you ask me because they piss me off.

He tried to pivot and didn't hit it hard enough. Goes to show you no half measures because they punish you just as hard for being a civic.

This is best intergalactic chess move yet. Trump knows that the (((ACLU))) will not hesitate to use the Constitution to promote degeneracy. When this is overturned due to muh civil rights, the people will realize that Trump needs more power to truly make America great again.

They really don't. At all.

Your antifa shit will always be more prominant if the framework will incite them to do so.
That is why the faggots, using the moral highground not amounting to much will be more prevalent.

Grande should concentrate on pulling those pieces of dead girl brains out of her hair

Lol

If the ACLU somehow succeeds in doing this, that would set a precedent that the President, THE FUCKING COMMANDER IN CHIEF, doesn't have the power to set rules in his own fucking military.

I don't think that's gonna happen.
Statistically, trannies are so much more prone to suicide and other maladies that I think a good case can be made for their exclusion on the grounds of military efficacy - if you can exclude someone for any of a variety of conditions (and you can), then you can exclude for this.

These videos need to be counteracted by that webm of the loli doing a speed shooting course with a shotgun and absolutely nailing it. I know one of you has it saved.

It isn't a civil rights issue. Trannys are unfit because of their mental issues. They don't let retards enlist.

I'm not even sure how they would argue this. We had a ban on sodomites in the military for hundreds of years. This ban is temporarily ended by king nigger, and suddenly it becomes unconstitutional to ever reimplement?

Yeah, people are excluded for all kinds of reasons. It's not a 'right' to join the military.

wew lad send help i'm dying of of dehydration.

Want to really piss them off? Get something like #TransPrivilege trending, or #CheckYourTransPrivilege.
Reference how it's the taxpayers who pay for them to fund their sex change, get their benefits, and you'll be mining more salt in no time.

It won't be.

The ACLU can't overrule the US Constitution.

How about we don't counter them why would you even want to? Do you think women belong in the military?
Wish someone would nail you with a shotgun.

They have for the last 60 years.

As a Canadian I can attest that the Canadian military is just a LARPing/jobs program. If Canada was forced to even fight fucking Belize (assuming big daddy America doesn't intervene) the military would get it's ass kicked.

Amazing. Despite everything that happened with Bernie, they still, STILL haven't learned.

The constitution is just a piece of paper. The kikes use their talmudic pilpul bullshit to somehow create "rights" out of thin air. Look at the mental gymnastics used to argue for federal fag marriage

Canadians were very conservatives, then the draft dodging hippies from san fran and elsewhere all over the states started moving upward… now you have modern day Toronto also the place where all the major media have set shop.

don't forget about this one

100% correct.

I keep seeing –I AM A STRONK TRANS MAN IN THE MILITARY AND I AM APPALLED.– To any active duty or recent vets, what is the role of the typical tranny in the military?

It's always been that way. Imagine a person whose defining personality trait is John Oliver-esque liberal snark. That's the average Canadian. That's what breaks through as the driving force of the Canadian cultural zeitgeist. It's this ocean of "oh, look at those American troglodyte dirt people. We are so much more PROGRESSIVE than they are."

t. Leaf with growing case of burger envy.

You just confirm what i wrote, and that isnt entirely true for jews but other groups aswell.
And the postmodernistic pissbottles of what would be the "progressives" is just a more extreme version of the progressives elsewhere. Slowly the american shit seeps into the leftwing monkies of the black block for example, wearing their mothers underwear or their version of the SJW shit, which is a disgrace.

More like a guy that snapped thanks to the military friends, a coping mechanism.

assmad tranny spamming the catalog right now.

u no u want me bby

If you subscribe to this, Holla Forums would also be classified as aberrant. "Loyalty" is by far the most commonly advocated of the virtues presented under this theory, though there is variance.

ayy the tranny got really triggered

You inhabit french canadians, if i would give a true example of bastardizing a language it would be them, along with a picture of a redneck hillibilly to give a visual example.

Hm, I guess reddit can be based sometimes

Pretty good press briefing today. The moaning and kvetching over transgender degenerates was good stuff.

Fuggin trannies BTFO fuggin love muh country. We comming for the race traitors next.

Even they know that. Watch from 13:00 to 13:30.

The kvetching was great
Yeah, whatever. What exactly does that have to do with whether trannies can join the military and leach away the gibs?

All this shows is that if Amy Schumer actually cared about her health she'd still look (((ugly)))

It's a shame there won't be a Spicetime on this

We need white men make things again everything is ugly and terrible because of diversity hiring shitskins/jews, fags, and women.

because she's a jewish whore.

They may drown in their own salt.

forgot pic

We must secure the existence of Trans-Ams

Yep, plenty of asshurt and disbelief they weren't told in advance either. She basically shut them the fuck down with it's a readiness and cohesion issue, the generals say no.

They tried to do the shaming bit too by mentioning all the other progressive nations that allow degenerates. Too funny.

Holla Forums serves as a contrarian counterweight to the idea that everything should be stored on servers, and women should be shared while assfucking themselves around a campfire, just like you dip verious dishes mixing it up, dipping in with your penis gland. Because that is pretty much their idea, and those that advocate it, are maybe of the intelligent kind with none of the "basic periphery", they talk with frail faggot vocies from their frail androgynous bodies like a resonance of what they are trying to sell.

Maybe argue her kids are, I dunno, something less retarded.

Under rated post.This is similar to the muh russia narrative because in the case of civil war kikes will try to mobilize the UN to move on the US while is occupied killing their lackeys and sending the jews running like rats to israel or mexico or canada.Russia I believe would step in and stop a foreign invasion of the US during DOTR and say nope let em fight.

Remember Russia did something similar during the last civil war and showed up in san fran and jew york and held off the rothchild cucks britain and france who were on the verge of intervening in the Civil War.

The kikes are terrified of a US- Russian alliance that would fundamentally under mind the jew plans especially as russia has purged (((bolshevism))) and becoming more and more christian orthodox.So we see the squirming parasites crying russia did everything GOY!!

There's no doubt about it. Fags, dykes, traps were deliberately pushed into the armed forces to wreck it. The people behind don't give a flying fuck about gender issues other than using them to destroy the military.

They aren't even hiding it anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XgwIJo-yuA

That should suit Holla Forums pretty well.
Hell yeah.

Anyone remember this monster RAT? ( Rear Admiral Tranny) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autumn_Sandeen

&

leg AND arm.

oy vey all that salt

chimpout in 3 …:

you tube.com/watch?v=MGEHWMvP77g

This. It's all virtue signaling, virtue signaling, virtue signaling. They don't really care about or even personally know any trannies in most cases I'll bet. They're just craving the emotional highs they get from amassing the likes and comments of similarly brainwashed fools. I like the time honored strategy of asking why they want to flood the country with refugees who if given the prerogative would have these freaks thrown into mass graves. Seriously I've worked with foreigners over the last couple of years, and they love to hate on a make fun of queers. I can only imagine what they think of trannies as well. This country confuses the whole rest of the world. Yet no lefty even realizes how unnatural and retarded they sound.

We won't even need the ovens, their panic will do them in for us

Checked for 'confirmed'. Learn English before shitposting, because your commentary comes off as nothing but a turbo-autiste non-White REEEEEEing that his narrative about American spirit being well-aligned with Jewry was exposed as nonsense.

Checked, for hardly lad.
Holla Forums espouses the normative trait, which is espousal of all conditions therein. You've revealed yourself, in that you view Holla Forums as merely focused upon Loyalty, which any Holla Forumsack knows is a falsehood - care, fairness, liberty, all factors Holla Forums cares about, however, loyalty, authority and sanctity are also heavily represented.
Lurk several years before posting again.

He's probably desperate to gain some political points with that vote because he is so hated in his own state right now

I dont think so.

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT I CANNOT DIE FOR ISRAEL LIKE THE CIS SCUM????

Every time

Oh christ you're the 'coping mechanism' faggot that's still bootyblasted because nobody cries over coalburners. Tippity top kek.

That's probably just a coping mechanism to deal with your getting BTFO. Now go learn English faggot.

The difference we have the skill, the endless talent, and you do not have that.

Now that's one hell of a coping mechanism!

Well i m not mad at niggers fucking fat disgusting white cunts, because that is what they deserve, they can only show around their trophy to other hood rats, congratulation.

Any casual observation of Holla Forums would show you that disgust(purity) and outrage over the double-dealing of our fifth columnists(fairness) are equally strong

That's all you needed to write.

It's not about letting "able bodied" transgenders to serve, it's about corrupting/perverting the military so that some peace time generals can get promotion/kickbacks through PC brownie points.

This mechanism will not help you cope with that blasted booty bro.

The internet is some kind of sorting mechanism, i would be a fool to assume that there arent some people like me.

Except anyone can go onto archive.org right now and disprove your point. We're back to normal levels now that the election is over, faggot.

Well i m busy keeping beta males away from my boob and booty meals, than to worry that a fucking nigger doesnt see the light and wants fat white females.

fucking love this car man

That mechanism will also prove insufficient to aid your attempts at coping with rustled rear syndrome.

That is how they think.

shill

any thoughts on what's cooking tomorrow?

The wall

This guy is clearly unbalanced mentally.
Do leftists due to their poor education and lack of geography skills still think Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich still exist somewhere?
The way they bitch about it makes me think they do also there are alot of Nazi zombie / cod games + movies add that to low IQ morons.

-Calling russians"fascists"…
-Calling the NSDAP "fascists"…
-No mention of the black shirts or Mussolini

You realize that your president is shitposting about transgender? Just as he sees a need to adress that, something that never was a topic just in the current year, like something combines, the shit that slowly diffuses, a talking head with the words that want to be said.

Exactly.

Since this is Holla Forums, let's actually bring up political theory for a moment. In every society, there are going to be a very broad range of people, and they will all display different thoughts. You can attempt to control the people with education and media, but you can never completely direct them. This is where the aberration is important - a natural, societal reaction to things going too far one way or another.

In an authoritarian government, the person who rules determines how everything will function. If this is a wise, strong ruler, things are great - in a balanced mind, the country prospers. But if an aberration develops, things can very rapidly go downhill. The nation rests on the shoulders of its ruler. On the other hand, if the aberration is an appropriate one for the time and place, it may lead the nation to even greater strength.

On the other hand, a republican government is a slow moving machine. The various forces tug and pull, preventing each other from accomplishing anything. Yet at the same time, this grants the nation a resistance to destruction by a single individual. In this regard, a government "by the people" is both superior and inferior to a government "over the people".

The most recurrent aberration is liberalism, and the reason is a simple one - capitalism. In one form or another, supply and demand, and inequality among the people, has always been something with a presence. The existence of people who are "poor off" causes there to be a very high tendency towards aberrations in the form of "liberal thought" - diversity, acceptance of degenerate behaviors, and all of those other things which are abhorrent.

Other systems elicit different responses - socialist systems, for instance, have invariably led to a lower degree of freedom for the population. Further, as such systems defy the natural order of things, they tend to only be sparked by those who are aberrant to some degree themselves - which means that, from the very start, they are going to have an undercurrent of strong rebellion. This is most notable in communist nations, where each communist leader has led a massive purge of their own people.

If you think Holla Forums is a representation of normal, then I admit to being just a little bit jealous. Go out and see the people, and how they act - the "normal" man is a far cry from the people here.

More than though - you kid yourself if you don't think Loyalty is the most important of the virtues presented here. Indeed, you show zero understanding of what the basic "14/88" means. The stated goal on Holla Forums, above all else, is that of the white nationalist - to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Everything else is secondary to that.

That said, I'd also give that Purity:

Is also of considerable, if not equal or even greater, importance. That much varies between the individual. However, Holla Forums is very much a reactionary environment. To use "Care" as the example - "Care" is considered important, but only with regards to those under the "Loyalty" banner. "Care" for anyone else is null - and I say this as someone who shares that mindset. I don't care about people in Africa, or Asia, or hell, even in Europe - if saving my own family meant eradicating 9 out of 10 people on this planet, I would have zero qualms on that.

The same goes for "Fairness" and "Liberty" as a general sentiment - again, with variance, particularly by issue (I doubt anyone here supports gun control of any kind, and anyone who does should find somewhere else to post). The limits of both end as soon as "Purity" is violated, with no room for compromise. And against "Fairness", "Loyalty" will always win out.

Note that I don't say any of this as if it is a bad thing - I say it as something that simply is. The "common" person may feel disgust for things, but not to the same degree; he may care somewhat for his country, but he'll have no loyalty for the white race or, honestly, much else. He will be much more open to "equality" and "tolerance", or at the very least, he will not care. It is much harder to bring him to anger over these things.

That's where understanding the fundamental differences is important. If you can understand yourself, and those around you, it becomes easier to understand others - and through that understanding, achieve a degree of control over them.

When a US ship encounters an enemy ship, all the sailors hang off the edge of the ship. It makes the ship look like water and the enemy can't spot them.

Also just realised further details about this dumpster fire
At least she's a jew though, I always enjoy seeing kikes fall for their own social poison. Let this one continue.

They're admitting they don't like the first amendment now?
I wish.

Funny thing too, once they get their gender reassignment surgery (lopping off their penis), their chance of committing suicide actually goes up.

There is not downside in the idealistic version of liberalism, the only downside is the pragmatic version of it, because it shapes peoples perception and that is why nigger countries like sweden take in that dick because as an entity they are not capable of defending fundamental principles of their society, craveing for more refugees while deep inside them knowing that it will be the downfall of them, BECAUSE they think we are all humans, and at the same time they think their refugees arent humans aswell that have their own ideas of how they want to shape their world, and if you look at that closely and look at their vectors and look at the shriveled penises of their natives, you do the maths, esp. if you factor in highly intelligent individuals that exactly know how the race is going to be. They do no respect nature.

Name of today's game is to replace designators X and Y chromosone, male/female scientific biological indicator with the word "gender" so that it can be defined as anything pedos want it to be.

Pol is the only force on the planet that can hinder this. Planned Parenthood is helping lead the charge on this. They must be memed.

They've been pretty clear since about 2010 that they only like free speech as it applies to their causes.
Two faggots fucking in front of a kid?
Peaceful white nationalists demonstrating?
Just like the antifa song in that video says… >Speech is free but it comes with a price.

check'd
check'd
check'd
check'd I enjoy drinking their tears.

Is it because they're afraid that they were wrong about going the faggot route?

Why is Alex Jones making a Cock Mongler face?

Their need to justify things is just a shady version of explaining the mechanisms of what is happening as a coping mechanisms, because their intelligence bracket aswell as the artists box is a result of what you see, hell yeah.

I wait for the day this tranny bullshit is so completely wiped out that the term "tranny" can go back to being shorthand for "transmission" in the vehicle mechanic world.

Can't help but feel bad for Manning. Traitor, for sure, but imagine being MKULTRA'd that hard.

Speedshoot your own face, pedo faggot.

Here's Johnny!

Just because it's commonly associated with anime doesn't mean that's its exclusive usage. You're not a goon who gets triggered by anime, are you?

No, but nothing wrong with teaching women and children how to properly use firearms for private use.

See above.

meant to post this one..

Faggot.

Yes, please continue to demonize them. Second term is guaranteed.

Stay strong my fellow genderqeer user.

They never have. The progressive left despises free speech, because it gives people a way to battle them.

Words are a product of the mind. They are, at their most basic form, an expression of what we are thinking, and thus an expression of logos. The reason buzzwords and the like exist is because most leftists do not think - they have others think for them, and simply repeat the borrowed words. When you censor free speech, and limit the words that can be used, you limit logos, and make the emotional state all that matters. You place the pathos at the forefront, and in that regard, give leftist thoughts and sentiment the edge.

You're missing a fraction here, too. While niggers and the like are an issue, they aren't the only one, and they haven't always been there within white societies. Non-whites are not the only cause of a society falling - they accelerate its fall.

Even a country of 100% whites will eventually meet its end. That is the nature of humans, as flawed creatures. Short of a Brave New World type scenario, where you "cure" humanity, the cycle continues. But should you try such drastic measures to stop it, and succeed, then the end of human progress will come. Centuries pass, millennia, and finally, the stagnant race of humanity is burned away from the planet it was born from. Bad end.

GUYS LISTEN, I have a cool new theory that you guys should check out

TRUMP A JEW
TRUMP A JEW
TRUMP A JEW
KIKE SHILL TRUMP
HES A SHILL
TRUMPS A JEW
TRUMP A JEW
TRUMP A JEW
TRUMP A JEW
KIKE SHILL TRUMP
HES A SHILL
TRUMPS A JEW
TRUMP A JEW
TRUMP A JEW
TRUMP A JEW
KIKE SHILL TRUMP
HES A SHILL
TRUMPS A JEW

Are you guys convinced yet?

Lolita is a diminutive of Dolores in the Russian novel of the same name. You meant "lolicon."

Manning hasnt been subject to mkultra, more like a beating his head in with a fist and a boot, more efficiant. I assume his psyche went offroads to make a senseable strategy, going straight to his stem brain.

Kill yourself kike.

decided to take a look at Holla Forumss reaction, it was as underwhelming and fucking boring as ever.

Holla Forums is mostly us and the Holla Forums goon janitor crowd. I assume its the same people who post on the tranny board and the pedo board.

Nature, then nurture, in that order.
And that nurture part is a big if.

No matter how physically poor I've been in my life, nor how far I've stupidly let myself be lead into debt by those I've trusted the most, I have never done libshit. Even when I was 100% super green.

Give all the made up money in the world and decades over of time to cucks, and you'll still only get slightly behaving cucks. Who will still shovel all that money and time into female holes, burn their sons, pussy halo their daughters, and end up back where you presumably started. Only now you'll need a shitload more gibs, all to do what? The same thing again, again?

Poverty of a man -can- make him realize a lot of things, but it won't for most for whatever the reason – especially if some pussy sink is around to keep the hypnotics addiction tripping. You still have to choose even then; There is no substitute, nor forgiveness for not.

If there is anything that can be said, it is that those who don't pay, don't learn; and even those who pay, only have a chance of learning. Corollary Theromodynamics Rules 1 and 2. That liberalism (as per your definition/use) is the absence of paying, so it fits. But that doesn't mean the further absence of paying by more make believe is salvation. You must pay source; Merchant doesn't count; Proxy doesn't count; It isn't real, it is not the same, and it doesn't register the same as paying.

Usually they use double-speak to mask their intention.

They always pretend to not care when they're hurt because their egos are so sensitive they need to activate their mental defense systems retroactively.

Of course they'd have arguments about it and get all defensive, if there was anything to be learned from those dox threads it was that Holla Forums is chock full of trannies and other deviants.
Maximum kek

they're growing dumber

commander in chief should have ultimate say over military policy so hopefully this just leads to ineffective screaming and suicides

Knowing that, you should know why anybody calling a little girl a "loli" deserves to be hanged. The sexualization of children is an unforgivable form of degeneracy.

Lolicon is a sexual attraction to young girls (pedo). Lolita = young girl. Two different terms, but you are confused by the relation to each other.

Fuck off faggot. There's nothing wrong with white men teaching their women safe and proper usage of firearms for self defense. Military is a separate issue, for men only.

re
cont

In other words, you can your inequity and shove it up your equalist ass. Equality is for victors at the end, period.

thats about all peace out

How dare some jerkoff care about feeding his family! They should sacrifice everything for my feefees!

You used the word "loli", a reference to degenerate literature that sexualizes a young child. A word frequently used by pedophiles to sexualize young children. This isn't about some kid's father teaching her how to shoot a shotgun, and you know it.

It's extremely common terminology/slang used on imageboards, you shouldn't get so triggered by such little things.

Spoiler that shit, user.
Idk whats up with the styx text, thats clearly contrapoints who's straight up mentally ill.

Checked

That ID

Manning is gone, dayum.

It's Styx you retard.

No its not you fucking mongoloid. if you genuinely think that you have cognition problems.

Styx your videos fucking suck.

Wrong salt.
Get the fuck out.

Kill yourself kike.

Kill yourself kike.

More like a metagame, you meta meta, intra inter, into you i am.

filtered

You really think that libertarian retard posts here?

I don't want equality - economic, at least. Equality under the law is a separate matter. I am very much a free market capitalist, for the simple fact that it is the natural order of things, and the most effective in bringing about human achievement.

The reason I brought it up wasn't for the sake of arguing against it, but merely to bring about that progressive liberalism - the opposition to perceived inequalities - is the natural result of its existence. Meaning to say, so long as human society exists, we will always be plagued by progressives. The same people who threaten our society now were there when our ancestors were around, and they will be here to plague our children, and their children. We can purge every non-white in the world, every existent liberal - and they will still come about again, as a simple reaction. That's why we must never let our guards down.

Holla Forums autism continued

Kek

amazing

Progressives arent bad per se, they just have to be trimmed down.Because the more feminized a society becomes due to the general mechanisms the more this shit has downsides, just like a rammstein song, "sie stand nach unten weg", a pity for those at the bottom at any price. Just like a huge ad hominem, which will become more and more prevalent the more it is split.

Donald: With your ban on trans people from the military, you are on notice that you just pissed off the wrong community. You will regret it.

>breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/26/celebrities-react-to-donald-trumps-transgender-military-policy-you-just-pissed-off-the-wrong-community/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: breitbart (Breitbart News)

Much much more salt at the link.

Oh no, 0.01% of the population and a maximum of 3% more of the population is mad! Oy vey!

That's not a word you dumb gook

don rosa was the shit, fantastic artwork in those comics

They are operating on an entirely different (retarded) system of logic. How do they even manage to coordinate sitting and breathing at the same time?

You notions are discarded in full.

Equality under law does not exist in actual. It also does not matter in actual.

Law has many pieces. Ex: Common, Court, Executive, and State. Pick one. Make it efficient. And pay for it. Or if you want to kill people, do the work to make it inefficient, and make them pay for it. Or if you want to give up on life, act only on perception, including the perception that environment ranks first.

I can't fucking wait for Hollywood to burn.

TRAP STYX BTFO

it looks exactly like it. ahahaa!!

I'd argue that in a way, they're even necessary. Think of it like this - you have the poor, and the rich. People only sort of care, because this is the natural order of things. Then you have your progressive types, coming in and claiming "we need to make things better for people!". This brings a greater degree of attention to the issue, and brings attention to charities and the like. It sparks kindness.

The issue is that it doesn't stop there. This becomes even worse in a "diverse" society, or when the original intent is further twisted through the machinations of those who are in it only for a profit, and make a living off of this incoherent rage. That's how the modern progressive develops - an absolute blight upon humanity.

Greed and stupidity. Those are the main factors which cause the decline. The end of wanting may bring about the former, but only true enlightenment can end the former. The difference between these is heaven and hell.

Do you even understand what equality under the law is?

The first thing we get rid off is your bias shit, that is the very first thing we do and then we get rid of your "we can do it", that is the next thing, nigger.

Honestly, how many traps were even in the military to begin with?

I keep hearing leftist faggots saying Trump "betrayed our trans heroes" but they all seem to fucking fail at naming any of them

You dont groom your hypermorality shit into people that have nothing. And and i will make you pay.

Any amount is too many.

I knew an FtM that tried to join the navy. Ended up being able to handle the emotional strain and pussied out within a few months. And she was one the less crazy ones I've come into any contact with.

And you will wont do jackshit, becauser nigger if i find out your name and if i find out that you used our data, i will mow down you and your acolytes, and you have my word on that.

Noice, another one for the leftypol folder

Their board owner is most likely a transhit itself, pic related, their BO

You're a nutter. Zero proxies, faggot.

The first thing that goes is you hacker faggots once the time is right, zero proxies.

And watch how we will treat you and your alphabet soup rats, because usually you will just crawl under a whole and then come back to the system that finds a need for your ratlike skills.

And in the current system we just need to give people an incentive and that would be the people that sell data because they become more tribalistic.

Do you have schizophrenia or is it just autism? Because shit, I wish I had an alphabet agency in my pocket. But it can take upwards of thirty-five years for a person to get that sort of influence, and that's far too late for me to get what I want.

was wondering the same thing myself

Anyone got any of those "i regret transitioning" screencaps? Especially that reddit one where you can see the trannie, month by month, slowly have complications and begin to go mad/depressed.
They're deeply interesting.

More like a red blanket and just go for that.

Just filter it.

ARE THE TERRORISTS DRESSING THEIR PRISONERS UP LIKE THAT OR ARE THE GOAT FUCKERS DOING THIS TO CUT LINES ON THE RAPEFUGEE RAFTS TO EUROPE ?
also
WINNING
GOOD JOB MR PRESIDENT HOPE YOU KEEP THE MENTALLY ILL MEN THAT DRESS UP LIKE GIRLS AND GIRLS THAT TRY HARD TO BE MEN FROM MAKING A MOCKERY OF WHATS LEFT OF OUR ARMED FORCES THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN AND THE FACT ITS EVEN A DISCUSSION IS PROOF HOW FAR WE HAVE FALLEN

They try to escape with civilians when they are encircled.
proving that a hijab ban is legitimate

Progressives are pure fucking cancer. They are not just the result of a feminized society. These are severely genetically inferior piles of shit, they are your dregs of society, every last one of them a public burden even the few who manage to economically support themselves, their weak minds become filled with such foul corruption that they are walking talking malignant cancer.

These people are the exact types that nihilist abolitionism, the keystone to communist strategy, was designed for. If you want to bring about a communist coup, you dont merely walk into a country and start talking communist bullshit, you court the absolute underclass. You court your prostitutes, your complete social outcasts such as faggots and drug addicts, and you court your criminals. You tell them a grand story, "this system is evil, maaan! If only we could make it so that the rich cant have property, why then we would all have the property… How awesome would that be?! It would be utopia, heaven on earth, no one will need money or property because wed all share it somehow and it will just poof into existence! And as you are doing that you embrace the biggest taboos.. drug use, faggotry, prostitution.. etc and you say "this evil system isnt just evil for everyone but it is also oppressing you! Go forth and complain that you want them to stop oppressing you for being a prostitute!

>the next rung up of social outcasts your lazy, your extremely stupid.. etc stuff like that sees 'oh wow they did oppress them huh?'

and it all expands predictably from there.

Sounds like Im describing the past 25-40 years right? Nope, it happened exactly the same way in Russia and eastern Europe in the mid 1800's

Nihilist abolitionism. Not that we have the time to do so with all the happenings.. but if you find the time, look for OLD texts on it, written no later than 1910. And it will give you a real graphic image of how deep the commie rabbit hole is. especially when you get to the part where marx and his rabbi buddies combined all the revolutionary movements of the 1750-1840 era to construct a covenant of outrageous social and economic ideology that revolves around all that is taboo and is structured exactly like the torah just with key words replaced

Kek, thank God she had a Man to protect her from her own incompetence. Dude chucked her behind those sandbags like a ragdoll.

Wouldn't that actually prove that no sandnigger should be left unshot?

Why they didn't execute this tranny faggot for being a traitor?

Na communism exploits the natural tendencies of a population to serve justice, with a certain drill or a spiral. And what you describe is a tendency of an idea to use the outcasts to serve that ideology, any ideology.
If i would be an officer, i wouldnt fail, and the shit i see, even i couldnt make that work.
They wear their mothers underwear they talk shit like their women, that lap that shit up, for the sake of their ideology.
What you describe is just taking shit to another level, just like the sjws, and perceived ingroup coheasion serves their goal in that matter.

Probably likes 2-4 small titted girls being "gamed", so his big hands feel even bigger cupping their small cups. His fine upper lip beard says, i want your inner animal refined, and big tits are too overt, and pussy is like a beard it grows a certain way, that is why he likes pussy.

Why did this get me. Top kek

TRANNIES HAVE A PLACE IN OUR MILITARY PRISONS

New bread soon…

GIVE A SHIT FOR A FEW REASONS
DEGENERATE
MENTALLY ILL
UN HEALTHY
VIRTUE SIGNALERS
GROWN MEN WANT TO WEAR MINNIE SKIRTS AND PEE IN THE SAME RESTROOM WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRL SO THE CAN EITHER PERV OUT RAPE OR MOST LIKELY GET A BIG JEWISH LAWSUIT FROM ANYONE THAT OBJECTS TO THEIR TRICKY SINISTER WAYS
THEY ARE GAY
SLIPPERY SLOPE LIKE EXCEPT US OR ELSE
AND MANY MORE REASONS

please explain bread reference then i will lurk moar…

DAY OF THE RAKE WILL BE EASY THE CANADIAN MILITARY WILL BE TO BUSY SUCKING COCK AND BITCHING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT TRUMP TO FIGHT

Leftist really are just plain against the existence of everything and want to equalize the totality of existence to the fair and equal distribution of random atoms floating in space

freshest breads come out of ovens used to gas jews

Leftists seek to make the outliners the norm by the law.

It's been a while since I saw MASH but Klinger wasn't insubordinate and still did his job right? That would be another point of separation between Klinger and cy sjws?

Say top brass were made by some presidential decree to send Klinger home even though they knew what he was up to. Some other people in the MASH would probably quickly put on their own dresses and get carded out by the same decree. Others would not. I wonder who would? Frank, annoying as he was would probably stay, same with Big Mac, Claptrap and Martinibot. Probably even Radar wouldn't put on the dress even though part of him would want to.

Do you rekon there was an episode where Klinger got the chance to leave but didn't take it? Maybe they agreed to keep it a secret and he just kept wearing the dresses and complaining because he didn't know what else to do? That'd be pretty funny.

sorry im a massive faggot. looked it up.

"To this end, he would habitually wear women's clothing and engage in other "crazy" stunts. He later gives up his discharge attempts and is promoted from the rank of corporal to sergeant during the course of the TV series."
oh but wait
"The commanders largely tolerate Klinger's antics because they are entertaining, and he is otherwise a conscientious and reliable orderly who makes a point of never letting his schemes interfere with his duties."
but how does it end?
"Eventually, Klinger gives up wearing women's clothing, a change demanded by Farr [the act0r ithnik] because he felt his children would be ashamed of his appearing in women's clothing week after week on national television'
maybe trannies can learn something?
"In the Season 8 episode "Dear Uncle Abdul", Klinger, in writing a letter to his uncle, reflects on his failed attempts to get out on a Section 8 remarking on all the weird things going on in camp involving the officers. He ends the letter by saying "You see, Unc? It's no wonder I never got a Section Eight; there's nothing special about me. Everybody here is crazy!""
this probably means something
"Early filmed scenes, with Farr performing in a sissy way, didn't work. Farr suggested his own vision of the character: Klinger was heterosexual, but crazy, thinking it was normal for him to dress like a woman, but behave like a man. This version of Klinger clicked on camera, and with the TV audience."
it's been too long since I've slept. I'll be closing all tabs now sorry.

You don't Holla Forums much, which I guess is a good thing. Anyway, Klinger takes off the dress about halfway through the series. Radar gets sent home and Klinger sacks up, takes off the dress, and becomes the new clerk.

In the series finale, when everyone else goes home, he stays to be with his gook fiance until she finds the rest of her family to come to America with.

Not spoilered because the show is old.

What is facism? The philosophy of faces?

OY. FUCKING. VEY. HE INTERNALIZED HETERONORMATIVE PRACTICES!

There was at least one, maybe two. I’ve seen the entire show twice in my youth, but it has been a while. There’s actually an episode where Klinger’s distraught and talking to the kike psychologist. He thinks he actually IS going crazy because he had been pretending for so long. I’ll try to remember one of his quotes…
Shit, I forget the rest. Anyway, as I said earlier, trannies were still just no more than crossdressers in media, even in the ‘70s, while faggot acceptance was being pushed extremely hard on the show.

Leftist are mostly manlets so no surprise they never learn.

What a life these people lead.

tbh, the economic reason is bullshit. the military already has an outrageous budget, and no more than 2500 trannies in service. in the long term that's chump change.

don't take my post the wrong way, i'm all for saving shekels, but potus ought to have focused more on poor mixed unit work and the psychological issues trannies have, making them unfit for battle.

Trump said they are a burden and disruptive. What more do you want?

RIP

I was feeling inspired