Jews are responsible for all of the world's problems

Jews are responsible for all of the world's problems

youtube.com/watch?v=dojLCgId8U4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!#cite_note-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What you;ve written is 100% fact and true, just be warned that because an attack on jewry also is an attack on the fashy goy types that love to suck on jew dick and celebrate zionist republican neocon jew control of US government your comments may not be appreciated on this board.

fuck them

Trump is natsoc and merely pretending to like jews, the fact that his daughter married a fucking kike that probably controls this board like Jared Ku-
User was banned for this post

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am pretty sure that tornadoes, tsunamis, volcanos and earthquakes are not their fault

WTF?
why?

HAARP, cloud seeding and fracking.
Guilty.

kikes are sliding the eichenwald thread

Actually that would clearly be those damn filthy GERMans behind everything, scheming to destroy Europe as always.

Reported.

The hell you mean? He is clearly right.
I hope we can stop the eternal Kraut and his EU 4th reich.

Fischbein strikes again!

I do not see how Germany caused WWII based on what the poles were doing to the native Germans and Churchill's approach despite Hitler attempting to create a peace plan. Could you please educate me or is it just a fancy image?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!#cite_note-7

really makes you think

To what event are you referring in the second row of that graphic user?

We can fix it.
They know.
And it terrifies them.

The fact that they let them in shows that it was due for collapse.

Nice.

Nah. Soon as they sucked the Jew dick, they were done.

That's what I was saying, perhaps I could have worded it better.

Add the new transkid epidemic to the list. This is part of the white genocide plot. Most of the prepubescent children who are being encouraged to be trans by their degenerate parents are white. Doctors are putting these kids on "puberty blockers" and then giving them opposite gender hormones when they get to their teens. These children are being systematically sterilized under the guise of being "accepting" of trans children. Bullshit. This is just their new angle for trying to decrease the number of white people in the world.

Silly user, he was simply using redtext
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Um… excuse me user. Your nose is showing.

Your nose just poked me through the screen

A VEILED SHILL THREAD

Remember to sage&report. Yet another nigger-tier move by shills.

Oy vey.

Reported.