Another commie American YPG Kurd volunteer killed

Holla Forums degenerates on suicide watch, top kek
opslens.com/2017/07/26/marine-veteran-ypg-volunteer-killed-syria/
Reminder that the Kurds are Marxists and a tool of the kikes, muh Syrian "Kurdistan" is just a ploy in order to further the Yinon plan and give the US an excuse to occupy Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

secoursrouge.org/Solidarity-campaign-with-the-International-Freedom-Battalion-in-Rojava
apatris.info/anarchist-armed-struggle-rojava-beyond-interview-irpgf/
archive.is/DmdiE
theguardian.com/world/2004/jun/21/iraq.syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/29/british-ex-soldier-accused-fighting-alongside-kurdish-rebels/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-40802018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kurds did nothing wrong

Saddam did nothing wrong
FTFY

pick one

I support the opportunity for Antifa, gays, trannies, /leftypol etc, to fight against ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

Would someone care to setup a GoFundMe campaign raising money to send commies over there? It sounds like a goal which could be supported by both the left and right of politics, and should be very popular.

secoursrouge.org/Solidarity-campaign-with-the-International-Freedom-Battalion-in-Rojava

At the heart of the Middle-East, peoples of Rojava (Syrian Kurdistan) have risen up against reactionary forces oppressing the region since decades. After setting free Rojava from Daesh, the Rojava inhabitants and the many foreign revolutionaries who came to support them are worrying the american imperialists and NATO as well as the reactionary and fascist regimes from the Middle-East : Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran. All of them are now intervening in the region with bombings and interference. By doing so, they are reproducing the same strategies that created many islamist groups such as the Daesh, Al Qaeda or Al Nusra. These groups are golems who escaped the control of the capitalist countries who gave them birth.

The ennemies of the people have great difficulty ending the struggle for liberation that peoples of Rojava started to set, even by using their usual weapons : deadly bombings, shelling civilians, mass detentions of revolutionary militants, permanent attacks against the people’s guerrillas and capitalist hagglings. This struggle is going on in Rojava, in Kurdistan and in the whole Middle-East, as the armed women of Rojava are now the worst nightmare of the islamists.

After gathering their usual and historical allies -USA, NATO, EU, UN, social-democrats and reactionary regimes- Turkey undertook a wide repression campain accross the kurdish territories in Turkey, Iraq and Syria, as their main goal is to wreck the revolutionary ambitions of the oppressed peoples of Rojava.

Let’s support the International Freedom Battalion which gathers communist, anarchist and antifascist fighters who came to defend Rojava in the spirit of the International Brigades who defended Spain in 1936.

Support the revolutionary stuggle of the peoples of Rojava and elsewhere against islamists, USA, NATO and reactionary states !

The formation of the IRPGF was inspired by various factors but two of the most important was the lack of an anarchist presence on the ground in Rojava and the desire to introduce something to the movement that has not yet been seen, which is a space, strictly for anarchists, to escape from the state, train in both guerrilla and conventional warfare for their respective struggles back home, and gain experience in how a revolution functions on a social level.

USA trying to bring terror to western doorsteps again. 70% of burgers should just be fucking gassed already.

Forgot the link to these pinko faggots interview.

apatris.info/anarchist-armed-struggle-rojava-beyond-interview-irpgf/
archive.is/DmdiE

Hello filthy turkroach. The only country threatened by the YPG is T*rkey which is fine.

I'm sure that their plan is to get training and experience, but it's not likely to end up well for them. Some will get killed by the remnants of ISIS, the remainder may well get smashed by Turkey.
With a bit of luck some will even end up in Guantanamo bay. You never know your luck.

Gas yourself

That's some mighty fine logic Antifa.

When isnt leftypol on suicide watch

not just fighting for a nation, its a ethno-state

No we aren't going to help fund your commie buddies
fuck off back to Holla Forums

So you dont support commies getting killed in Syria? Interesting.

I do but i don't support Holla Forums funding their trip over there, also with each person that goes they get more sympathy and publicity from bluepilled normalfags who think the Kurds are good
Its good when they die in Syria but them going there is still a net negative, and there is still the issue of those that return alive which will only spread their commie bullshit

Friendly reminder that Israelis are 'using Kurds to build power base'

theguardian.com/world/2004/jun/21/iraq.syria

I think all logistics and admin capabilities of the military should be their own branch. The idea of pogs being able to refer to themselves as Marines is disgusting.

You know what to do with these

ZOG BOT puppet, his parents must be so proud

It's what he gets for supporting ZOG.

Who cares. Let the muslims all kill each other.

I could see Kurds being willing to split Syria with Israel. Stupid fucking idea for the colonials to draw the lines where they were. Even more stupid was giving the kikes a goddamn country.

Yes. A second Israel would be great for (((everyone))).

This tbh

how about starting a gofundme claiming to fund them and just pocketing all of it

>>I cry every time.
I just hope the Americans have enough control of state in the future to prevent another invasion of Europe to save now the muslim refugees from concentration camps in a few decades as well as Jews.

Please, someone warn the Africans. Don't come to Europe. I don't want to have to genocide them. I really don't want to have to do it.

The US and its (((NATO partners))) are who caused the refugee invasion by removing Gaddafi

This commie piece of filth just got arrested
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/29/british-ex-soldier-accused-fighting-alongside-kurdish-rebels/

LMAO the dead commies keep rolling in
bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-40802018

top kek