exhentai.org/g/513301/f999389435/
exhentai.org/g/435800/392bc4dc21/
exhentai.org/g/435803/f7aea451c0/
exhentai.org/g/762746/58886981a2/
exhentai.org/g/933131/6c27df8cac/
exhentai.org/login
userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/153546
forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?act=Login
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookies-manager-plus/?src=search)
imgur.com/a/t8FtA
saucenao.com/search.php?db=999&dbmaski=32768&url=http://iqdb.org/thu/thu_ee594b0d.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just post the rest

Well, I was having a pretty good weekend until I realized that I'm never going to be a shota focused on its studies being harassed by twin milfs/onee-chans.
Now everything is ruined. I'm going to kill some fucks in MH to deal with the pain.

No.
Because you haven't posted the source.
Yes
I did will I found this with no source

no
globalists
no
no

This.

It's my birthday and it was just another day.
Luckily I'm happy with my life so I won't cry about it.

I just play by habit i have outgrown this shit ass hobby years ago

Happy birthday.

Thanks user.

No.
Calamity.
Yes.
We had the same thread yesterday when AM2R came out.

I'm happy because I'm playing some fun ass videogames with bad netcode
French Bread please

What game?

No
Because I play video games all day
Obviously
I had some playing Grim Dawn

on a technical level, no
because self loathing is one hell of a drug
all the time motherfucker, and not to escape, i love video games
i drank way too much and hung out with normalfags when i could have been playing more video games

Yes.
Because I know how to occupy myself so that I am never bored.
Of course. DOOM More accurately, Freedoom
Yes.

I'm spending a vacation at my parent's place and though I can't play EDF on this toaster, I can play the metroid 2 remake which is nice. Things are decent.

Completed all five parts of the 3ds hax with no brick. A bit disappointed that I'll need a flash card now to play the complete Mario and Luigi franchise

No
No good reason, just a general feeling that lasts too long
Yes, first F.E.A.R. and some Skullgirls
Probably not

Hell if I know
See above
I'm playing video games RIGHT NOW
In between shitposting on 100% OJ and finally beating the entire campaign in EDF, yeah.

offline, or online campaign?

I'm watching over my senile grandfather. I want to play videogames but I can't. Kill me.

More like neutral. My good spells don't last long.

I'm a beta NEET with no friends and future, the world is fucked and ran by evil Jews.

Yes.

Yes, God of War 2 was pretty fun and I watch some hype puroresu.

Gun or knife user? Gimme 5 minute tops and i'll be there.

Actually can you just take my place I can't play videogames if I'm dead.

Yes
I met some cool guys in Unturned
Yes
Yes, I started replaying MGS2 and started Drakengard

sage for rugga

happy b-day

For the right price.

Thanks user.

happy birthday

Thanks user.

Happy birthday, ya jerk.
Happy birthday, scumbag.
Happy birthday to you.

Thanks?

g.e-hentai.org/g/870766/2380d704ac/

It actually is.

Sure it was obvious from OP's pic but I still want to complain about it.

No
Various issues that aren't worth going over
Yes
I had fun before the weekend, when I was at a family reunion.

no
My life is suffering
yeah
My girlfriend cheated on me with my little sister's boyfriend. As if my hatred for that nigger couldn't get any worse.
I've finally decided to just stop worrying about getting a mate as if I was some sort of animal and start spending my atention on more important, less terrenal stuff; like playing videogames

Happy birthday, user.
exhentai.org/g/830534/41b44d9213/
exhentai.org/g/693721/0d56aa98d7/
exhentai.org/g/358315/fdd620d7e2/
exhentai.org/g/402555/71f414e9cd/
exhentai.org/g/177558/a3dbb1f3a6/
exhentai.org/g/513301/f999389435/

user you are asking for it.

Hook up with your sister

No, I'm not happy. My life fucking sucks and I wish I was dead.

Playing videogames is the only thing I can enjoy anymore. And I haven't had any fun this weekend, because I'm getting tired of my main videogames and I have no way to replace them.

I'm trying to develop a game but I have brain damage and as a result I can't focus on one thing for more than 10 minutes at a time, which makes learning new things literal hell.

My Ritalin prescription was supposed to be completed and I should have it by now but my psychiatrist has been taking a shit ton of time "figuring it out".

This is the make or break situation right here. If Ritalin doesn't positively affect my life I'm going to end it.

Could be worse user, 3 years ago my wife cucked me up. I got 2 kids. Took 3+ years to get my life in shape. And still, gotta social with cheating ex wife because kids. Also my birthday was last week. Did not do anything special but had good time with my kids and played some EDF. My father did not even mention anything about my birthday but thankfully mother remembered and did send some gifts for me and my kids.

Anyway, I would offer you a drink and some vidya if I was at close proximity.

It's really fucking hilarious how easy it is to solve this problem

If you are depressed, bored, hate yourself, and unable to enjoy the vidya you should love, it's because you don't have any real problems, and your mind is short circuiting because of the lack of stimulus. go find something that challenges you, and get busy. Spend some time away from vidya getting into trouble, and when you come back home, you'll be downright excited to have some free time.

Yeah bro. Lets go bomb a pride parade, that ought to cheer you up.

Actually it might

So both you and your sister got fucked over by your lovers. How did she take it?

I meant something like changing jobs, moving, or some other undertaking, but blowing up gays could work

user you sound like any other stupid fuck who's never had actual fucking depression, goddamn

It fucking saps you. It turns you into a lifeless husk. No, you cannot "will it" to stop, because it's a fucking mental illness.

There's a reason why people kill themselves over it, and no, it's not because they had actual reasons.

user, why?

She took it way worse than I did, she hasn't left her room in the entire day.

I think that's a good reason to kill yourself right there

You know what you must do.

It's one of those pics that I got, realized that its a thumb but couldnt care enough to delete it

i have, and it's not "willing" anything, you force yourself to go do something. being sedentary makes it 100x worse.
also make sure your eating properly, and take a multivitamin.

yeah he should go to his sister's room and give her a big fat hug

Do us all a favor and fucking kill yourself. You are a drain on productive society. You live in a fantasy world and the real world is better off without you. Some people have been through what you're going through and aren't obsessive or narcissistic enough to think that it's a unique, unsolveable problem that is beyond their control. Either grow up or just fucking kill yourself.

All you fuckers, back off and stop replying. You are not helping.

Actually I have. I dealt with depression for almost the entirety of the last two years and I'm the best I've ever been right now.

you're right, you don't 'will it' to stop. But you need to stop looking at your situation as one where you have no control. Start with the little changes and work your way up. You and I and everyone else susceptible to depression are all in the same boat. I wouldn't wish this curse on anyone but I'm happy to offer advice to a fellow sufferer.

Start by eating better and exercising. Eating a good breakfast each morning will make you feel better to start the day, which will probably reduce the 'haze' you feel. The blur that makes it hard to remember things and focus. If you're depressed, you know what I'm talking about.

Go take a run, try for a new bench max, or do as many pushups as you can. Exercise is hardcoded to give you a high and make you feel good about yourself. This is a biological truth and can't be negotiated with.

When you exercise and eat right you'll feel more up to the task of cleaning up the huge stacks of cans and wrappers that accumulate in every corner of your living space. You'll feel more inclined to talk to people and get some human interaction. And don't you 'normalfag' me, interacting with friends is another biologically hardcoded feel-good.

No matter how dark the situation gets, I still believe that you are strong enough to climb out of the hole.

user whats it like being brainwashed into thinking that:

1) There's meaning to life

2) There are things that are objectively important

3) One of those things is "contributing to society"

user you might benefit from a reality check. You're the one who has an idealistic worldview of a fucking child.

I suppose it's so you too can know some of his pain.

Bah, it beats religion arguments.

Yes
Because I have a tulpa who loves me and I'm doing an internship for a career field I enjoy
Yes, I bought nuDoom on Friday, plowed through the campaign and now I'm playing a lot of multiplayer.
Yes, but I wish this game's campaign was longer. It's only like 13 hours if you do everything.

Okay user I'm going to take your advice

Godspeed, my nigger.

This is a great post. Thank you user. I needed that.

There's one more important thing I forgot to mention:

When you're cleaning your living space you're alleviating some of the fog with each cup and each box. You keep that living space clean, keep yourself clean, and don't let the nihilistic side of your brain pick apart the things you enjoy.

Yes great, I've heard it all before. I already addressed the roots of your poignant and original ideas but I'll be more specific since you are.

1) I never said that, but if you think the insignifcant worldview of one person (you) invalidates those of the billlions of other people capable of generating them then you are more obsessive and narcissistic than I thought.

2) If you didn't know that some things are objectively important then you wouldn't eat sleep or get out of bed to whine about your life, the improvement of which is so clearly beyond your control.

3) In a world where things matter it obviously follows that those who believe nothing does are a poison to their fellow human beings. If you have nothing to contribute to the world then that either means your life has no value (something you'd probably happily admit because it frees you from responsibility) or you only value yourself and no one else, which would make you a sociopath.

I get it dude, I've been there. You're smarter than everyone else, the chemicals in your brain are meaningless, normal people are brainwashed, blah blah blah cry me a river. Instead of pulling mental gymnastics to invalidate existence itself, try applying some effort to fix yourself.

And for the record, assuming that your own weaknesses are the fault of the nature of life is the very definition of childish.

Are you happy Holla Forums?
Not really, no.

Why?
Got a job, and it's slowly wearing me down.

Do you even play video games?
When I can, but that doesn't get house chores done or errands run or money earned.

Did you had fun this weekend?
A bit. Mostly made me a bit angry, but it's been that way since I got the job.

Lotta projecting for a hired gun

(checked)
Anytime. Take those trips as a good omen

I don't know if you think you're helping, but you're literally saying the worst shit and giving the dumbest advice

I would reply with an answer that breaks down precisely why you're wrong, but I've done that every day with a different person in a different thread.

I'll just let you stay up on your moralistic high horse. I'm fucking tired of explaining how the world works to ideologues.

I know how the world works because I have experienced it, I am not the one hiding in my basement pissed off at nothing.

He's a dumb nigger with a superiority complex. You don't need to hear what he has to say, filter his ID.

Remember kids, ignore people who disagree with you, because that's how you learn!

in my twenty years of life I experienced more than ever wanted to, thanks to being a son to a corrupt Russian millionaire.

Stop assuming shit. I've only started being a proper hermit this year, and I'm not planning on continuing that pattern for much longer.

I'm proper tired of life right now, m8. I have good social skills, but I'm tired of people. I have good understanding of business and a proper work ethic, but I just can't fucking handle clocking in and out every day, not at this point in time.

There's a difference between having depression and no will to do anything and being an angry basement dweller.

user, anger makes me feel alive though

How ironic

We're not as much electing to ignore your points because we disagree, as much as just not valuing your opinion because you showed your incompetence and low intelligence.

If you're not having fun with that life, you need to git gud. Get pops to acquire a VSS for you and post timestamped pics on /k/, then go shooting and revel in the anger and jealousy of a million frustrated neckbeards.

He's now bankrupt and going to jail.

I did shoot a lot of guns between the age of 10 and 16, though.

When you're depressed, it's different. I'm sure you'll draw the comparison to tumblr, but there are some things you just shouldn't be hearing when you're depressed, because it'll set your mind off on a tangent and send you down a negative spiral.

Thank you kindly user.

Wew.

Are you being ironic or do you genuinely believe that is significant? Either way I'm not pig-headed enough to believe I guessed everything right about you, but you haven't exactly shown me my error, especially when you outright refuse to show me the evidence of why I'm wrong while claiming to possess it. I understand being sick of people, but you can't use that as an excuse to be a shitty person.

Elaborate.

Can't believe I'm responding to this but if you'd like to demonstrate that how I'm stupid or that you even know the meaning of the word incompetence and how it applies to this situation I would be very interested.

user, stop trying to sell us your self-help book

Happy birthday user

Yes
Because nearly everything in my life is going exactly as I want it to
I'm playing Dominions 4 right now in between posts
Yes

That's a fair comment, but aren't we all putting our own opinions first? I don't play devil's advocate so I can jack myself off, I genuinely want to hear elaboration on contrary positions.

So ex-millionaire, then.

If you've got some money, try to travel a bit. When I graduated college I was about to be a NEET, but had a job literally dumped in my lap by a 60-year-old guy who liked my autistic IT skills and what he called "4channish attitude". Two weeks later, I was on a boat to Europe (I'm from Clapistan). Changed my life, quite frankly.

I'm stuck in Hungary, where we had to move after he got death threats from people he fucked over. He's still stuck back in Russia, and we have zero money.

Probably will end up going to jail.

But oh well, when all else fails I might as well just con people out of their money, I got the genes right?

No.
My job hasn't paid me yet and I ran out of food earlier. Also got a stack of bills right in front of my eyes. The mix of starvation and lack of sleep is pretty rough.
Yeah I've been playing Elona+. Don't really feel like playing anything else.
Not really.

I won't waste anymore time then, if some can only plug their ears when disagreed with. I sincerely hope you get beyond it someday. Sage for doublepost.

Jesus, that's a fairy tale I would like to buy.

Devils advocate to what? user is talking about his depression, not arguing a point
You're saying, unless I'm misunderstanding, that his depression is imaginary and that he needs a change of scenery and some such , right?

you guys are really putting me on the spot here.
Thanks user.

It's true. It was the most ridiculous thing, but it's true. Banged a hooker, got drunk in strange and interesting places, and had a fairly good time overall.

no
shitty job, always exhausted, poor, no motivation
whenever i get a chance, been working on FE:PoR and MHGen
MH has been really fun, Adept HBG feels great to play.

Ayyy, UNIEL is some great shit.

I'm happy in some places, discontent with others like work

Played vidya last two days, weekends. I kept playing Warband trying to be a good Lord

Lots of fun, wish there was more time to play

I know I'm late but I don't give a fuck
Happy birthday, user

Happy b-day user

Happy birthday

walked a total of 15km this weekend
total achievement for a fat blob like me

I guess so.
My life has no direction and I've been having increasingly frequent periods of depersonalization, but it could be worse.
I play every now and then, but I can't play for long before I start feeling like I'm wasting my time.
A decent bit. I finished reading a book I should've finished weeks ago, so that was satisfying.

Very pleased with myself. Built a PC to play all the PC games I liked 20 years ago with mods when applicable. If they are going to not make great games anymore, I will just go back

You have to go back

and play them again. Even better news is that my memory is shit, so it is like playing them all over again for the first time.

Also, happy birthday to this fine user.

Jesus, thanks anons!
Am I the reason this awful thread is still up?

Fuck!
Thanks user.

How the fuck do you deal with this shit? Sometimes I just feel like I just do whatever people expect me to do, and I pretty much have a different personality for every person I've met.

Who cares if you are? Don't waste your moment.

I'm not. I'm actually quite grateful.
I completely understand and concur with people loving the people on here.
You guys are great.

That's perfectly natural, that's called being an efficient communicator, or something. I bet you modify your register and tone as well.

Eat your cake already.

I am god damnit!
It's delicious.

well happy birthday user

Thanks user.

I am alive. I have food in my belly. I have a roof over my head and a floor beneath my feet. When it rains I do not get wet. When it shines I do not get hot. Nobody wants to kill me. Nobody wants to touch me. Nobody wants to speak to me. Nobody wants to love me.
I am an empty person who has no consequence, and has nothing to offer in return to anybody.
I played some Monster Hunter this morning. I have to force myself to play video games at all these days. Playing them no longer offers the escape it used to. They just make me feel restless and anxious, like I'm always sitting on the edge of finally being able to sink down into blissful immersion but cannot move.
I prepared a pot of food to eat for the rest of the week.

No, I mean it like, I think I'm just being the person they want me to be.
This is becoming a specially big problem now, I'm kind of in a relationship and I can't tell if I actually like the person or not.
When I'm by myself I want it to end already, I don't know why it even began seeing as I'm not a homo, but when I'm with that person I just do whatever I can to be as sweet and caring as possible.

I just grin and bear it. I focus on my hobbies so I don't spend too much time thinking about it.
Knowing that I can always fall back on music or reading helps me keep my life somewhat in perspective. I don't know what I'll do with it, or if I'll ever be content, but I can always play or read a book.

May as well contribute to the thread

I guess. Wish I did better at genetics jackpot but what can I do, I am what I am and better to stay that way than waste money on plastic surgery to fool people or become a mentally ill tranny

What kind of preposterous question is this? Of course I do!

Didn't really do anything

Suicidally depressed.
I have preexisting obligations that prevent me from ever having a family, not that finding a virtuous woman is even possible in this day and age, and I also don’t have employment such that a family could be supported. Oh, and I just don’t find any of my old interests engaging anymore.
Yes, but I don’t enjoy it.
I’m psychologically conditioned to avoid fun.

No problem, bro.
Here have some more.
exhentai.org/g/435800/392bc4dc21/
exhentai.org/g/435803/f7aea451c0/
exhentai.org/g/762746/58886981a2/
exhentai.org/g/933131/6c27df8cac/
Hope you like office ladys.

Yes.
Got someone that loves me to death and would never cheat on me.
Occasional Monster Hunter 4U with her
I spent time with my asshole friends.
We have a garage -room for ourselves and now we got ourselves a mini-refrigerator for beer and shit.
Life's cozy.

Don't forget your birthday dose

>go to exhentai.org/login to use ExHentai Easy script

yes

work did not bug me during the weekend, and I think it's going to be a good work week
also one of my coworkers is probably scared/angry with me after he found out I'm in the NRA, that still makes me smile

a few hours of Evolve F2P with buddies and several more hours of M&B:W

yeah

Having the same problem here since I cleared my cookies. Help me out?

So-so.

Work sucks.
Family basically disowned me.
No friends.
No hobbies.
Too lazy to find meaningful hobbies.
Too lazy to find better employment.
On the bright side, I can support myself and my meager lifestyle for the time being.

Can't remember the last game I played, let alone the last game I enjoyed.

Worked. Working more tomorrow.

I got fucking friends and we been playing golf and gang beasts shit's cash

Thanks again kind user.
Too bad I'm refraining from lewd for now.
I'll save all and read them at a later point though. It's highly appreciated.

I do like office ladies although vanilla between married people/ people that will marry by the end of it is the best in my opinion.

How could I.
Thanks doc.

Sometimes
Because I'm no-friend waste of life and I'm closer to 30 than 20 but I've gotten to the point where I'm okay with that
Yeah
I drank some good beers and started playing The Witcher 3 so it's been pretty good

I'm alright.

Good taste and great trips

One of them didn't them didn't have a torrent link.
In case you didn't know about it you can use this with downthemall to make it easier.
userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/153546

Trips confirm you don't have shit or degenerate taste

Alright, since ExHentai Easy script isn't working now.

Forbidden Ancient Knowledge of Bypassing SadPanda
1. Go to: forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?act=Login

2. Open Cookies Manager+ (found here: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookies-manager-plus/?src=search)

3. Log into e-hentai forums with Cookies Manager+ window open & edit 3 cookies from .e-hentai.org domain:
ipb_member_id
ipb_pass_hash
ipb_session_id
Change the domain in each cookie from .e-hentai.org to .exhentai.org & Save as new.

Session cookies from e-hentai are copied over to exhentai thus exhentai becomes browse-able.

Truly amazing taste.

Consider at least joining the GOA as well, since they're no-compromise.

I'm humbled and honored.
Life is good.
I love you guys.

Thanks lad.

I like to think I'm not a degenerate so it's great to have an user confirm this.

download this image

open image in zip

install .xpi to firefox/palemoon ignoring compatablity issues

???

profit

fuck you can't download the original file

quick fix
imgur.com/a/t8FtA
htt p:// imgur . com / a/ t8FtA if above doesn't work

thanks user

This ones long and kind of a pain but it always works.

The problem is that the cookie isn't usually gained by just signing in now. You have to have a A) older account or B) a very very active account and good playtime in their Hentai Universe or whatever.

I'm not very happy but vidya keeps me going. I went to an anime con today, it was filled with shit tasteful normalfags, attention whoring cosplayers (cosplaying LoL characters), booths with e-celebs talking and display of art with characters that didn't look old enough. Everything was also really expensive and i threw away all my money on one thing that i'm never going to build. Time to ram some pedestrians on gta.

Oh, wow that sucks.
I don't know how to help sorry.

Are their emails nearly as hyperbolic about defeating Hillary Clinton? Do they even send me offers for really ugly knives?

I'm alright.
I'm still unemployed.
Yeah.
Uh-huh.

I know how you feel, brother.

Dunno, since I haven't had the spare dosh to join yet, but they're probably even more hyperbolic. But with reason - their goals are things like repealing the NFA, instead of maintaining our shitty status quo.

Yeah, but im still very anxious about the future.
I am a middle class american with a nice home, good internet, videogames, a family, and friends.
But im an anxious autist who tends to fuck things up occasionally, im very scared of my next fuck up.
Every day.
My brother hasnt gone to work all weekend so i havent been able to go in his room to play my fucking ps3. At least I went to walmart and got a bunch of snacks to keep me happy.

Wouldn't know for the first one since I don't get NRA emails, but I definitely don't get ads for knifes from GoA.

happy birthday fam mine's tomorrow

No I'm not happy. I want the hide thread button to work again.

Yeah but I don't really enjoy that either. I finished my backlog and nothing good is coming up that interests me.
I ate a whole packet of mint slice biscuits and felt good momentarily.
I don't have the motivation to do anything significant with my life and I've lapsed into jaded boredom.

No, you didn't.

I did. Lots of games got dropped before completion because they were shit and it wasn't every game in existence.

Happy early b-day user

Currently yes.
It is the nature of man to not be happy for long. Once you satisfy one desire, next one awakens soon enough. Not pursuing fleeting happiness it sure road to despair however.
Of course I do.
Yes, I revisited SC Universe Online. It's a goddamn fun game even if flawed one.

fuck no
because i can only watch as the world gets shittier and shittier.
they help me forget the former thing
not really

I'm late but whatever, happy birthday user.
My birthday was a week and change ago, I had the exact same experience.

Fuck OP and his shit thread post the sauce you kike

its a shame google is worthless now, but this worked saucenao.com/search.php?db=999&dbmaski=32768&url=http://iqdb.org/thu/thu_ee594b0d.jpg
go nuts

Which allowed me to find this:

g.e-hentai.org/g/870766/2380d704ac/

Thanks

No, I'm not happy. And therapy has done nothing.
Job networks wearing me down and my bipolar.
Yes, when I have the motivation and interest to play video games.
Kind of, yeah. Could have been better. Would have been nice to have finished EDF.

Suffice to say that wasn't the worst part, but my weekend was pretty fucking awful.

If you don't know, then you don't. It's not hard to tell if you like or don't like someone. It sounds like you're just being with them because you think it's what they want, but you haven't asked yourself what you want.

I like that person when I'm with him, but I want to end it all when we're far away.

I'm not un-happy, but definitely not happy either. Sort of just middle-of-the-road.
Because I'm sleep deprived, have too many vidya to play that i'll never get around to, and I'm going to have to buckle down and start spending what free time I have to study instead. While it will mean getting my life together, somewhat, I'm not looking forward to it with vidya being my only real emotional/stress release. Fapping helps only temporarily.
Of course I do.
It wasn't a bad weekend I suppose. Ate at a bar, still have never consumed an alcoholic beverage in my lifetime, but bar food is pretty damned good.

Happy birthday! Cheers to ya user.

Thank you much user! Worked like a dream.

no.
I'm a goddamn monster who will never find happiness but lacks the resolve to just end it already. Though I won't post a sob story on here. You fucks don't give pity; I know that already.
Yeah, though not as many as I wish I could. My computer's on the end-days. I really just need to re-format the damn thing.
I finally had some time to myself, so I used it to pretend I'm something I'm not and delude myself into being at least slightly happy for a little while until the others got home.

I don't know what happy is, I think something's wrong with me emotionally, I don't feel depressed I think, just sort of dead inside with fleeting moments of joy and satisfaction.

My brain's probably damaged, probably because of too many videogames. I guess there are worse ways to go.

All the time, probably more often than I should come to think of it. I have other things to work on but I put them off to play more of that sweet, sweet, vidya.

Been playing a shitton of Witcher 3, working through the expansions. I really like the game but it's almost too long for it's own good, I can put in about 25-30 hours before I take a month long break or so because I just get burnt out super hard.

I worked all weekend, but the days off I had during the week were okay. I'm dreading when college starts up in a couple weeks, kiss my free time fucking bye bye for four years.

Yes
Because I'm not a nihilist fedora
Yes
Yes

You anons are too kind.

Well user, today is yesterday's tomorrow so happy birthday!

Thanks.
I wish you a late happy birthday user. Be well.

Thank you user.

I want Holla Forums to leave

Fuck, I forgot to sage.

She called again today, I just want to forget man.
I just need to forget

Happy birthday

Are you enjoying all your steam accounts being banned?

For the most part, yeah.
My job isn't too bad lately, I'm more healthy than I've ever been in my life barring all the alcohol I consume, and I've got prospects for sex.
Of course. I've been playing Styx lately as well as 8-bit Armies. Both fucking great games.
Well, I worked all weekend, but once I was off work I started the weekend at the bar and then every day since I've been drinking and playing video games.

I'm enjoying not using steam.

I played with muh trains. It was good br0.

No.
Because reasons.
Yes.
Yes.

Yes and no.
I have a gf, but I don't have a job and long-term career plans right now. I've dropped out of school twice. I have all the emotional friend stuff but I have none of the substance economic stuff.
I play Black Desert mostly (game is about to get raped into P2W F2P officially, according to the community) and I have started playing DBZ Xenoverse and several other games. Getting drunk today and doing nothing so it's a game playing day. Watching half-in-the-bag and Olympics. Easy when you are unemployed. No I am not burned out on games. I was a few years ago, but now I appreciate them much more.
Yes I socialized. Spending time with people can be exhausting, but it is necessary for sanity. I was depressed for a few years a few years ago and my life has improved a lot after moving back in with my parents and having enough money to go out and do stuff and meet people.

My life has improved after increasing my social time.
I hate facebook and all the dumb shit but that doesn't mean you can't go out and hang with people every few weeks. It's good for you.

Was really depressed from age 16-24 and doing drugs and drinking and my life eventually got better. Hang in there. I assume this is a thread for this shit. Who reads this?

I got dumped by the girl I intended to be my wife after dedicating 6 years of my life/time/money to her
So meh, it could be worse

Also, why is everyone playing monster hunter games?

I just can't get into them, they are like retarded offline MMOs with no skills or level

Sounds like it's just not for you. Personally I enjoy making gourmet steaks while surrounded by shit-flinging donkey kongs. Also good game feel

That makes my thing seem less bad
it's just that we weren't even a thing even though she made it seem like she wanted to be with me at least a little.

No, but I'm not upset either.

Not really.

Weekends are the same as any other day.

Let this be a hard lesson for you.

I know a guy this happened to. From the girlfriend's point of view, she stopped loving him a few months into the relationship and just rode it out for years because it was convenient for her. If "this is convenient" was a mutual understanding, it would be a little sad but not that horrible. The awful part is that her behavior never changed until the day she decided it was over. She had him fooled the whole time. She'd say "I love you" and have sex and do all that stupid lovey dovey shit couples do, because it was easier living with a man who thinks you're the world than moving out and trying to find another, or making it on her own. Some poor bastard on /fit/ got the same treatment too, except his was 8 years. Just… I can't even imagine. 10% of your life (if you're not one of those freaks who still runs marathons at 95 and lives to 110) thrown away on some bitch who pretended to love you, being loyal to her because you legitimately think she's the one and you're not a piece of human garbage, all for nothing. He, my friend, you, could have missed the ACTUAL soulmate, if we're so lucky that such a thing exists, because you were being a decent human being and not cheating on a lying cunt using you for your wallet.

Just knowing that women are capable of such casual malevolence is enough to turn me off of them entirely. THEY'RE supposed to be the emotional half of the human race. The sensitive ones built for raising children into properly functioning adults. The ones who are more comfortable displaying affection. The ones who make us feel good when we come home from a long day of bullshit in a society full of assholes trying to throw everyone else under the bus for their own gain. It shouldn't be possible for them to be so completely lacking in empathy and/or sympathy for their partner. Yet, here we are.

It could happen to any of us. No red flags, no weird behavior, you think "Wow I really found a winner, my life is perfect, she isn't like all the whores I've heard stories about" and then BAM. Her true nature surfaces as soon as your usefulness has dried up.

The moral of the story is "Don't date white women"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday bro

this almost literally, exactly happened to me. except it was 2 1/2 years instead of my entire life.

addendum: always date an OLDER woman who has SEEN SOME SHIT. she will ALWAYS fucking appreciate you and love to be submissive because she will understand how bad it can all be. that kind of struggle is what makes girls into full grown women.

I wish I had this. I don't like talking to people at all irl, yet everyone wants to talk to me and treats me being quiet like a huge problem. There are a few other quiet people at my work but nobody treats them like me. Why am I not allowed to be quiet? I avoid people, avoid looking at them, try everything I can to give off the impression that I don't want to speak to anyone yet people always feel the need to approach me when other quiet people get to have silence. It's bullshit. What the fuck draws people to me like this? Why me?

No.
I'm broke.
Occasionally.
Sort of.

Not in particular my online bf suddenly went afk for the past couple of days now so i'm pretty sad. Yeh I know im a huge faggot but eh I don't care.
been playing sfv I play gief but im starting to get tired of it
nope

LOL

ikr? I know it's pathetic but eh can't help it

I helped my brother buy furniture and move it into his new apartment. No time to play vidya this weekend, unfortunately. I did get to read a neat sci-fi book, though: The Prefect by Alistair Reynolds. It's part of the Revelation Space series. Breddy gud so far, even if it's main character is named (((Dreyfus))).
Planning on revisiting Vanquish later, I couldn't get into it the first time I played it for some reason.

I also celebrated my dad's birthday. It was good to see him again.

/blogposting

I'm working mostly full time in a public setting and the weekend isn't fucking enough. Friday night I just fall asleep, saturday I lounge around the house recharging from the exhausting week and can't find the energy to do anything. I finally get motivation around sunday afternoon and at that point I don't have enough time to do fun things and the following work day is looming overhead ruining it. I'm just… tired. I procrastinate household chores, car repairs, medical problems, doing anything that might change my position in life like looking for a better job or going back to school, and now I procrastinate having fun too. I spend my free time doing absolutely fucking nothing productive OR entertaining. It's a good day if I can focus long enough to watch a movie.

The last time I felt truly happy was a dream I had a few months ago. It was one of those weird time dilation ones where it feels like years passed in the dream but you were only asleep for six hours. I met the perfect girl, had a long amazing dating relationship, got married and had a beautiful daughter. I was the best father ever. I had a job that made enough money to support us and allowed me to leave work at work so I could spend all of my home time with my loving family, not worrying about anyone ringing my phone about anything job-related. My daughter was developing a sense of selflessness and responsibility early, her teacher told me how she was always helping other kids at school. I was so proud of her.

And then I woke up. It haunted me for over a week. It felt so real.

Find a job where you can work four days a week. You'll thank me later. I've been doing that and going to university full-time for years and it's a pretty good way of balancing shit.

Is this a blogposting thread? How do I help my gf get into video games? She has mobility issues and wants to try them (her hands are fine). I am looking for something easy because her self esteem is still shit and failure reminds her of how hard her life is now.

this is nintendo's sole reason for existing

Start her off with puzzle or adventure games. You get a real sense of accomplishment when you figure one out, and they're abstract enough that they don't rely on a lot of preexisting vidya knowledge. Just make sure it's a puzzle game that doesn't rush her or demand that she have good reflexes. And don't give her Portal to start; first-person fucks with normalfags' sense of motion. Maybe something like Professor Layton or Ace Attorney.

Yes.
My 21st birthday is this Sunday so I can finally drink without having to mooch off my friends or visit my mom outside of Clapistan.
Of course I play video games.
Kind of dull, but fun. Marathoned the Sims 3 but I got frustrated and quit when it crashed 3 times in as many hours.

no
i'm bored
sometimes
a little i guess

perhaps society enabled this by pampering them for years, or maybe as society moved forward women became more self aware in general and realized how easy they got it and didn't want to fuck up the good thing

but then feminists happened and they somehow don't realize how good they fucking have it by being an even remotely attractive woman in a 1st world country

i tried to date a girl who was about 30 when i was 24, she disapeared without a trace after claiming she loved me so now i don't think the "age helps" meme is real either

I used feel like that too, first when working as an engineer in a factory then building shit for an industrial machinery manufacturer

now I just live a simple, unemployed life, getting only a few bux less than what the entry wages are for my job in "Eastern Germany" evem though my living costs are on the level of Western Germany

I ain't gonna wreck my back just to have one third of my income confisciated by the state to fund sand niggers

Now the more I find out about her, the more I regret staying friends. Turns out she's into everything I like

Whenever I have dreams like that they just cheer me up because I got to experience not living a shitty life for a moment

1. No

2. Holla Forumsfags derail threads and I can't talk about vidya without some faggot posting outdated information, and only to reject facts when they are presented to them.

3. Yeah. Console fag.

4. Surprisingly so. Went on a date. She asked me out again next week.

Things are looking up.

*don't date non-desperate women

We already have a 4AM thread for this.

Literally this, from "I will love you forever" to "I can't stand to look at you I'm runing away with my sister" in 24 hours

3 years here

user. I'm going to say it.

I may sound like a faggot but fuck it you need the motivation.

Northing is keeping you down but yourself.

You have the potential to become the ultimate ubermensch. It will take time, but you can do it.

Take a walk daily, work out three times a week, maybe even join your local gym.

You seem like a sociable lad, but you can make it.

Nothing is holding you back. Not the SJWS, not the Jews, not the patriarchy, not some invisible force is keeping you like this.

You think Ben Carson gave a shit when people may have called him a nigger? No. He kept on working hard and became a fucking neuro-surgeon, and he studied and worked his ass off to get there.

You think Donald Trumps father became a millionaire overnight?

You think Rome was built in a day.

You can be A FUCKING UBERMENSCH. YOUR BODY IS LITERALLY FORGED FROM THE VERY MATERIAL OF STARS!

BULLSHIT! NESBITT, MACINTOSH HAVE STATED THE INTELLIGENCE ISN'T ENTIRELY GENETIC, (unless you have some sort of genes which may result in mental disease, which is the only case), IT RELIES ON YOU, AND THE PLACES YOU GO TO IMPROVE IT

BULLSHIT, YOU CAN FORGE YOUR BODY, YOU CAN WORK OUT.

DONT GIVE UP user

SLAY THE PUSSY

EAT THE PUSSY

WORK FOR THE PUSSY

WORK SO THAT PUSSY COMES TO YOU NIGGA

DO IT

FUCKING GET PUMPED

Yes
Just got a dedicated machine for running DOS/Win9x games
Every day
Yes, see below.

Happy birthday, user. Mine was on Friday.

Reminder that eating pussy gives you throat cancer.

No

I just turned 20, I'm going to college with only a vague idea of my major, I've never had a job, I have no spending money, I live with my parents in what is essentially a basement since the first floor has no windows, I am extremely pale with mild to bad acne on my face, chest, and back, I have hair growing on the shaft of my dick where it aught not to be, I have bumps on my dick that pop like pimples, half my forskin is fused to my dick thanks to a botched circumcision when I was born and it creates hard to clean pockets around the tip of my dick that fill with smegma very quickly, I have only ever come 4 or 5 times while sleeping, I cannot come from regular masturbation because I am disgusted with myself, I only have one real friend whom I don't deserve, she got me snacks for my birthday which I don't deserve, her birthday is coming up now and I no money to get her anything nor do I what I would get. I am a literal degenerate leech on my family, my only friend, and society and can't be bothered to kill myself for the betterment of society.

I play Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 most recently when I am not busy wasting my time browsing 8ch and looking at porn. Dark Souls 3 was disappointing, but more than good enough for the price since I got it cheap. I'm looking forward to fan service game that will be Berserk Musou.

I saw Suicide Squad with my family. It was meh.

Pretty happy these past few days. My friend in the Marines is shipping back from Japan and the base he's stationed at is close enough that we can meet up on the weekends. I also shot a Mosin Nagant, SKS, and a Mauser on some BLM earlier today.

Would rather choke myself to death.

This is a joke right?

No

Crappy job, crappy city, varying degree of crappy friends.

Yeah, although I can't say the last time I honestly looked forward to one.

Of course not.

I bought Rust recently, it's pretty fun. XP system is shit but I enjoy it. Chucking spears and attacking shitstains with a sword while I have a terrorist headcloth on my head is fun.

It can't be helped, they will act that way as long as betas and retarded normalfags that want to fuck once let them think they are some kind of goddess when they are actual shit

If you are good with them they get bored and used to it and they stop thinking about what they have and think they can get something better, the same in the opposite away, I tried both

I played nudoom, half life opposing force and blue shift
All were about equally as boring
I fucking hate video games, just kill me

If you're depressed get psychological help and don't listen to retarded anons who never actually had a mental illness but think they did because they had prolonged sads once or twice.

It will take multiple tries at shrinks, drugs, etc before they get it right. You will have to endure it because the alternative is stagnation, then death. I have wasted too many years and don't want to die, so I am back in therapy for the nth time but 100% committed to fixing myself this time. Failure is not an option.

Do this for yourselves anons

Are you a fucking shill?

Seriously, even if you'd use recreational drugs to treat your "depression" you'd be less of a retard than to take shit that's specifically made to get you addicted.

Got laid off while back, got cut off EI within a month. Don't really do anything other then get drunk and play SMITE

I've been considering going sober and start speedrunning and just trying to become an entertainer, but it just feels even more degenerate

Are you me?
I needed 2 weeks to finish a movie

I think you meant to say 'disposable'.

Not really.

I miss my wife. I'm working away from home and it's killing me.

Not recently, but I have been working on a mod for Minetest.

Yeah, actually. Went into the nearby city for a ghost tour. It was cheesy, but good. The guy really loved his job, and that made it.

Not really sure what happiness is anymore. Like, it's a really abstract concept, I guess. At least I don't feel anything else either though, that's good. Still, none of that helps when I want to do something, no gumption and whatnot. Just sort of here, yeah.

Don't play too much vidya nowadays, as I'd rather open programs and immediately close them when I forget why I opened it in the first place.

I guess for fun I laughed at some things that were funny.

It's either drugs or I kill myself. Maybe I'm a selfish dick, but I'd rather be alive and somewhat functional on a cocktail of drugs.

THAT
FUCKING
APE

These annons are 100% percent right

been emulating shit on my phone over this 2 week drive, luckily im done driving for a bit. ive had more fun emulating on the go than ive had using my computer.

I'm happy.

I've had a rough year: A stressful job, long unpredictable hours, countless expenses, and far too many close family members die recently. But my wifes pregnant and had an ultrasound yesterday that let us see an actual partly formed babby. I do not know if I've ever felt as good as when I saw it move it's arms and head. Like, this isn't just some speck with a heartbeat now. I'm usually pretty emotionally blank or quiet but I had the biggest grin on me all day.

Having weird hours means I can't sleep and ocassionally have loads of downtime, so yes. Mostly been planetsiding with the lads of WWEW, though I usually can't be online in peak hours. Other than that i've been playing 3ds tetris, and considering going though all the pokemons or just one of the new ones with weird rules.

Got to play with WWEW during good hours. Many salt mines were plundered

Sounds hot.

You and your sister should date each other to get back at them.

Don't be like that user, things will get better.

I know how you feel.

(Checked)
Atleast it ain't a fucking LOL thread.

I'm late but happy unbirthday 4u user. anyway you're cute do you want to holdhands in a consexual manner?.

what's with the panda?

It's amazing how someone loving their job makes all the difference going to any sort of tour

Why is the 4AM cancer leaving its containment thread?

Can't bait me

He is sad and this thread is about sadness
Watever