"White Allies" winning in The Root's Anti-White "Wypipo Tournament"

The Root, a negro supremacist magazine, is holding a poll for the worst white people and "white allies" are winning. They've been rated worse than The Republican Party, Confederate Activists, and even Pepsi.

(((White people))) in the comments are kvetching and decrying how this will only drive white people away from the social justice movement. Let's prove them right!

Go and vote for "White Allies" here: theroot.com/2017-world-wypipo-tournament-round-4-the-hateful-8-1797240214

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h4QAb
toxoglossa.tumblr.com/
imgtc.com/9fV0fDF
theroot.com/the-2017-world-wypipo-tournament-the-final-4-1797316370
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares?

Top kek

It all makes sense when you break it down
Civ Nat
Racist
Race Realists
Black Conservatives

And then comes the white allies:
>You poor helpless folks of color. Let me use my (((white))) privilege powers to be your voice. So marginalized. So sad. I have to fight for you because you are incapable of doing so yourself. Aren't you glad us (((allies))) are here to help? Let me hold a sign for you at a rally it's the least I can do.

See the difference? Everyone is honest about their positions except for white and kike liberals. No one, not even niggers, like to feel like that kind of condescension.

Leftists think less of blacks than I do. If I were black I'd hate them too.

Solid post fam.

I've gone and shaken a few monkeys out of that tree from time to time.

Did you have a handler read and explain it to you, nigger?

Niggers only understand violence, that's why back when one of them getting out of hand meant a lynching then they'd be able to form more Western family units. I don't really want to bring those days back it was to tiring hanging Jamal so that Tyrone would get his shit together for another month, they can just do that shit to each other back in Africa, I want to explore space.

Andrew Anglin is pushing his chances

Good show

Other niggers, obviously, do care about what niggers think. What the fam thinks.

Killing a chicken to scare the monkeys.

I think we can break it down even further, it's all about respect, they respect strong and agressive whites and don't respect weak-ass pussy crackas.

Big shocker. The self-righteous crypto passive white supremacy belief system that liberals hold is so blatantly obvious to anyone who has self-respect and love for their peoples. They're disingenuous to anyone with an IQ above 90.

I'm not even against being self-righteous or believing in white supremacy, but for fucks sake at least be honest about it you wannabe jews.

I sometimes tear up thinking how much further we would have advanced by now if not for jews and their pet niggers, arabs and mexicunts dragging us backwards.
It seems like one of the reasons they want us out of the way and replaced with these dumb, brown, low-expectation-having motherfuckers, is so they can keep all the hi-tech goodies that we've developed all for themselves.
kikes are literally that asshole kid that steals some other kids toys and then starts shit by telling them we did it, and then steals our toys too while we're getting beat up.

I thought blacks liked that. It used to be called "nigger Coke".

Isn't that completely redundant?

From the article:

Double doen. Tell them to stop making it about them. Tell them that tolerating your daughter getting blacked isn't enough. That they OWE their sons and daughters to be cum dumpsters for kang seed. Tell them they're not being good allies because they wouldn't be good door mats, and let niggers dump COMPLETELY all over them.

Get a load of this, lads.

archive.is/h4QAb

Small kek.

I couldn't read the whole thing. Niggers trying to sound intelligent, mumbling academia word games pisses me off to no end. It's like the verbal equivalent of a nog getting a retarded looking car, not knowing how shitty it really is.

I wasn't aware that "Becky" was a "white" name, but maybe that's because white parents usually pick normal names for their kids instead of what niggers do, which is make up stupid shit like LaShawntiquious or DeVerna

The one thing i did that pissed off niggers the most is when i posted pictures on Tumblr of the civil rights movement marches in the 1950s showing that at least a third of the marchers were (((white))) in response to them bitching about allies. No comments, no arguments, just the pictures. The chimps were livid. This was back in 2012 btw.

Nogs have believed they don't need allies for a long time. They still think that 13% of the population can somehow beat out the remaining 87% through some sort of melanin-rich bix nood chimp magic.

>control yo fella (((white))) peeples

You wouldn't expect logic from a howler monkey would you?

Push this hard, the sooner there are no white allies, the sooner we can start killing niggers with no repercussions.

It is my opinion that blacks hate that type of condescension even more than others. There is nothing more disgusting than a dickless white liberal who feels she/he is supposed to think for everybody. It's magical to live in a time when these types of people are being collectively told to shut the fuck up.

You're really fucking stupid. You realize that white liberals are MK Ultra victims, right? They are still your kin.

smh tbh fam

dubs confirm magical timeline

Good lord, I would hope not.

I think he means savior complex.

This. Get these stupid spearchuckers to drive away their white allies so bad, that they don't even speak up when the lynching starts.

No fucking lie. "White allies" are exactly the kind of people who destroyed Detroit and Baltimore.

Want to know what happens to "white allies" that open a fucking store that sells skin bleaching products, in Jackson, Mississippi? They fucking get thrown out. Because "white allies" are some of the most repulsive, narcissistic scum you can come across on the face of this earth.

A little too forgiving of them, don't you think?
toxoglossa.tumblr.com/

Holy shit this is great, these 'white allies' don't understand how reviled they are by niggers, sandniggers, kikes, gooks, nips, spics, et al. They're so delusional they believe by thinking warm fuzzy thoughts about shitskins they don't know and have never met that they'll be embraced with open arms.

becky is a kike name, rebekah. the reason they are becky is because of that retarded taylor swift i'm with becky meme. becky is thus the aryan woman in the feeble groid mind.

As if it isn't incredibly common among whites too.

They hate Tomi Lahren even though she's a degenerate coal burner? Must be because she's probably killedaborted more niggers than anyone else on that list.

You are right I forgot he should be on the list, but since they made it kind of weird with groups and such there probably wasn't enough room. And they have a shit ton of juice as well chia, kush, fag milo, mahr.

Thanx for the explain user I thought it was like a chad reference.

Whoa, shocking.

This a thousandfold. We could each be exploring the solar system right now. Maybe even in comfy vril saucers or Star Trek level shuttles with all the accessories. We will do what we must to reclaim our birthright amongst the stars.

Polite sage because off topic. Niggers. Swag yolo bumbaclot.

Good. Once all the blacks etc replace all of these idiotic white liberals and they find themselves the minority. They'll soon realise the people they pushed to help so much won't return the favour and were just using them.

…lads…

GOOD
They are animals and don't care, can't care about anything beyond gibs.

They're traitors if they're over 30, and traitors die first.

Checked.

The things we could do and accomplish if we had a society that no longer cared about material wealth and where food, energy, and housing was no longer a concern. Something that can already be accomplished with technology we have now if managed properly.

We've lost control over our destiny for 5,000 years thanks to the kikes destroying and perverting everything around them into this modern spiritually lacking life cycle we're trapped in.

it might be common, but that doesn't take away from being jewish. is your mom named rivka, jew?

I'm getting really tired of racist bigots making fun of black people. I have been happily married to a black woman for 7 years and we have two beautiful children.

This is her picture on our 1st anniversay. Be jealous and weep.

imgtc.com/9fV0fDF

I know right, that would make me a Jew too and my name is Yitzhak Bergmann (a pure Aryan name)

It's so no one can escape their clutches. Just imagine how much more of a pain in the ass controlling a Solar System, or a local neighborhood, or a galaxy would be compared to controlling just Earth when they're already so powerful here.

(((Nazbol))) pls

That one chick is really freaking fat….how is she on the team?

>archive.is/h4QAb
Dude quote the best part its a wall of text where they babel about meaningless shit at the start.

Same here.

PS: is the actual article so fucked up or did someone use some editing skills on the pictures?
I'm talking about the fact that the "censored" FB names are clearly visible like someone used the black pencil tool with 70% transparency.
No joke this is the most funny thing about it all.

Huh.

I tried my best to act like a dumb nigger, but also subtly troll a bunch of dumb niggers.

I'm almost certain the comment will get approved. Their mods will look right past the interjected jew hate and embrace my fabricated anti-white comment almost instantly. Why? Well because

That's why.

The Root is owned by a Jew (((Donald E. Graham))). The writer of this article has no doubt heard the myth that Jews created the first EBT card for food, the first project for housing, and the first white woman for cultural enrichment. The Jew created all of these things because blacks were faithful to Jews and promised to be good servants. But if the blacks were to ever think of rebelling, then the Jew would become very angry and take all of the EBT, housing, and white women.

Who cares?

liberals

Shame we didn't hear about this sooner
We should of made Shia Lebeouf win it

Niggers reading? Right. So who're the Jews behind this rag? Also, who the fuck are the, 'White Allies'? I don't know them but internet coons do? Again, Jews.

Lmao

I love how statistics are suddenly relevant to them when it's discussing the ebil YT, but not when, say, looking at their own crime stats and IQ.

Now that's what I call imblyign.

Sure thing, Alegs Jones.

Thanks for the laugh, faggot.

Pitches and hits home runs.

are you literate? i'm not calling anyone jewish but you!

I don’t think you have a cousin. Enjoy your degenerate fetish.

Oy vey! Don't turn on your (((white allies))) go-I mean, my black friends! Don't you want us to help show you how to destroy the white race once and for all?

So youre saying we should go around doing the opposite of what we have pretty much consensus agreed upon, and instead reinforce the (false) idea that Jews are white. Arabs are not white, either.

Or maybe I misunderstood. Thought you were implying I was a kike or something.

The Root is actually a Jewish blog staffed by good goyim blacks.

What a damn shame. Tomi Lahren is by far the best looking of all the cuckservative bimbo talking heads and she's a coal burner.

cancerous

Becky is code for "white girl" it comes from rappers. More recently you may hear Stephanie too which means the same thing: A Generic White Girl

Another lesson: Miley (as in Miley Cyrus) or Becky can be used as slang for cocaine. "White Girl" is known street slang for coke, so take it a step further and you have Miley/ Becky. Of course niggers find a way to turn it into drug slang.

I'm kind of ashamed I know this

all good food the nogs cook is based on the white man's food. african food is basically goat and yams with no utensils. savages! pic related.

The advent of crack cocaine made this term confusing.

holy fuck! I am halfway through this and I can't stop laughing, this is more of a joke than anything on the Onion

NEW POLL - HELP "WHITE ALLIES" MAKE IT TO THE FINAL ROUND!

theroot.com/the-2017-world-wypipo-tournament-the-final-4-1797316370

this is your cousin? top kek
*>>10319045
nice m8 i was just looking for that