Post yfw you're not trans

Post yfw you're not trans.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890193981585444864

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wjz3I5pMVxY
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/lgbt-syria-isis-fight-rights-anarchists-queer-insurrection-islamic-state-a7859756.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6po1l1/in_honor_of_the_latest_tweet_from_potus_here_is_a/
twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/890202683721863168
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6pnwuy/trump_tweets_transgender_individuals_will_not_be/
twitter.com/nicolasjay_/status/890208455709118464
ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TSprevalence.html
twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpWritesHallmarkCards?src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
twitter.com/pow3rpuffsama/status/890221009609138177
tumblr.com/search/tw trump
tumblr.com/search/transphobia trump
reddit.com/r/ainbow
reddit.com/r/transgender
reddit.com/r/depression
reddit.com/r/AmIASexyQueer DualGender GenderEgalitarian MaleFemme OneY QueerTransmen Queercraft Sexology TGDisc TGmedia TheTransphobiaSquad TransChallenges TransHack TransSpace TransSupport TransphobiaProject Transurgery TwoXChromosomes actuallesbians ainbow androgyny asexuality bisexual bisexuality crossdressing gay gender genderqueer lgbt mypartneristrans queer racism shittytransgender tgposttransition tranarchism trans transalute transfashionadvice transgamers transgenderUK transgender_storytime transgenderau transhealth transpassing transpositive transprogrammer transprogress transranting transtrade transvoice transyoutubers/
twitter.com/AnneFrankCenter/status/890204400290979841
archive.is/rHCwU
archive.fo/Ttw9G
twitter.com/PopPoIls/status/890233240887447560
archive.is/vXdq7
spartapride.org/
sacbee.com/latest-news/article163629198.html
rand.org/news/press/2016/06/30.html
archive.is/uwwWM
wgntv.com/2017/03/02/vote-live-with-wgn/
youtube.com/watch?v=36qMBR5-tv4
youtube.com/watch?v=uTzeWR57znE
lgbtqnation.com/2017/06/pentagon-retreating-transgender-military-policy/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890193981585444864
militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/07/01/mattis-delays-new-transgender-policy-for-us-military/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890260758050856961
twitter.com/Galleryladyana/status/832596384788381698/
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MADMAN

SEVEN MORE YEARS OF THIS ARE YOU PREPARED?

Good, fuck trannies. Now he just has to do the same with faggots.

Hahaha, he saw the tranny bathrooms on the new aircraft carrier and said "enough".

god damn this is going to produce some good salt

Oh fuck yes. Salt mining when?

Someone get on (((Reddit))) and capture all the salt.
Our election salt reserve is still mountainous, but who among us can resist free MSG?

This tweet is real. We live in the golden age.

Prepare for a category 5 salt tsunami.

Sooo traps are gay.

I'll cover Twitter if you browse Tumblr. We need a volunteer for Reddit.

It would appear so.

FUCKING KEK! I guess this answers that!

TRANNIES BTFO

Oh, CNN is gonna have a field day.
You thought "two scoops" was funny?
Get ready for half a year of "two genders".

Sounds poetic

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaa

Only 8 more years of this. Oh fuck, maybe we really are going to get tired of winning. What would he say if we told him it's too much winning?

holy shit the salt is incredible.

Right now.

HOLY SHIT
M A D M A N

So what's he using this as a distraction for?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wjz3I5pMVxY

Everyone, request a sticky.
I know this isn't a HAPPENING or that important, but it's a good show that the Emperor isn't pozzed and goddamn it's funny as fuck.
This board needs some funny shit from time to time.

i'm surprised he's going public with this, the narrative is going to shift into overdrive.

checked , lel

For attacking Sessions. That didn't go over too well, so he needs a recovery play.

Tune in the other threads.
Major shit going down, DNC powerbase is crumbling or being arrested.
I can't stop laughing, the corrupt bastards are getting a bag on their head and taken to cells and noone will know because MSM will be 24/7 of "DRuMPF HAETS TRAINSXEuAL"

Give or take a few days until most lefties look around and wonder where their support vanished to.

Sessions is also a distraction though, watch what happens next week.

Lad, shit was kicking into gear last night.

I like how even liberals treat the LGBT wing as some monolithic corral of freaks.

Because they are not going to be able to shut about something this stupid. It is going to red pill a lot of people.
And meanwhile he is going to do prepare to do something serious, but the goons are going too be way too busy to notice it.

Where are the clamps then smartass?

1,810,000 RESULTS

MFW

PIC SUPER FUCKING RELATED

Bittersweet tbh

We don't even need to look, we can already sense the kvetching and meltdown.

Schlomo just give it up, you're not derailing this one.

By all means, give that person an m240.

Naw, they get to join the homosexual kurds now.

You don't get it, it's more than that. This is the start of the freaks losing their rights.

I was expecting this from the second they caught that mudslime fleeing the country. Really hope it's true.

This statement pretty much seals the deal on the idea that trannies are useless faggots.
Just when you thought society was fucked because of tranny acceptance, something magical happens.
I wonder how many faggots are going to kill themselves over this. You know there will be at least a few.
Still pissed about no wall yet, but keep the salt coming, Trump.

Gays aren't trannies and from what I've heard a lot of them hate trannies.

Godspeed donald

godspeed

They're all degenerate sexual deviants. Who cares?

Mein gott, the incoming salt will be like nothing seen thus far. The trannies are the most vocal type of kike golem by far, even more so than niggers and faggots.

(check'd and kek'd)

i'm going to die of laughter one day from this man's tweets

holy shit that was fast

I honestly think the best part is how he just tweets policy decisions as if he can't be fucked to tell the media. It's brilliant, because it leaves the MSM reporting directly on shit we all saw for ourselves yesterday. It's how he gets inside of the media narrative-makers' decision cycle and keeps them wobbling.

"They should gas queers more than anyone else, it's a crime against humanity." - Commander Rockwell.

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP THANK YOU!!!!

Kike?

drump is attacking true communism now.

True, but it's funny to see that they can't even really unite when they're all competing for diversity points.

Brilliant.

Good. Recruits are govt. property and defacing or destroying government property is not allowed. The trannies are too busy worrying about wanting their dick cut off to worry about cutting the enemy's off.

Yes. Fight amongst yourselves. It's the Berniebros fault obviously!

Irrelevant scraps and bones thrown for the deluded kekistani's.

Pay no attention to the fact that I continue to bolster and support Israel and international kikery, look I just BTFO'd the trannies hahahahahahah!!

It's not that he can't be fucked to tell the media, he just doesn't want to.

Is that picture real?

They called Jill Stein a Russian spy last week, its lovely.

It's alt-fag for the gay idiom "checking their religion" which is looking at a cock that is on display through skimpy clothing etc.

All that with just one action.

yes

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/lgbt-syria-isis-fight-rights-anarchists-queer-insurrection-islamic-state-a7859756.html

Bro, true communism has never been tried.
:^)

God I fucking love today.

"Our great grandfathers fought and died so that mentally ill people could mutilate themselves in delusion and shove dildos up their asses"
No.

Even decades will not fix this.

kek

Being that insecure about what other men might say about you on the internet is far gayer than any amount of dick sucking could be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHITT HES DOING IT

Don't even get me fucking started.

some salt, but the supply is basically infinite so have at it boys

u fukken wut m8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I recognized the camo as being Kurdish (or rather being used by Kurds) and since Kurds are leftist dumbasses I thought it MIGHT be possible but still…Holy shit hahahaha

GEORGE WASHINGTON LOVES TRAPS GUYS

I want some Reddit salt. Which subleddits are popular leftist holes?

HOLY SHIT! THE MADMAN DID IT! If the kvetching is going hard! get #DraftOurTrannies and meme it!

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

The asshurt is going to be legendary.

This is LITERALLY TRANSPHOBIA.
Pack up your bags nazis, THIS IS THE END OF DORPF.

This isn't like his subtle racist jabs against latinx peoples, this is STRAIGHT OVERT ILLEGAL DISCRIMINATION, your cheeto man won't be allowed to stay in office much longer after this BLATANT DISGUSTING BIGOTRY.

Trump for prison.

Oh he's so right about that one, I haven't felt this comfy in years

Remote descendant (alleged) confirms – The father of our country loved chicks with dicks. Couldn't have won without forging a valley where his soldiers' dicks used to be.

glad trump keepin these faggits out of army! soon I will be a navy seal in the coast guard so I can give back to my community can't wait for brother bilo to pass PT like I did from wrestling like vince and don

Can't argue that one bit. Haven't been this /comfy/ in well over a decade.

Want some pepper with that salt?

I feel like we should get #DraftOurTrannies to trend.

Poe's Law is a bitch, ain't it?
He's joking, you retard.

He's shitposting ironically.

This will take a while.

That's Good. But what about these mentally ill degenerates already in the military? Will they be gassed and disposed of properly?

Mustered out.

Nigger, you ain't shit unless you have 300 confirmed kills

Let's get comfy for the autistic screech fest.

surprised the MAGApede retards aren't shitting themselves about this tbh:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6po1l1/in_honor_of_the_latest_tweet_from_potus_here_is_a/

They'll be expelled through proper channels I'm sure. His statement is clear, he will not permit them to serve in any capacity. That doesn't mean the ones who are already serving get a pass, that means they all gotta GTFO and never come back.

It really isn't.

Washington would hang Trump for being too liberal for christ sake.

LOL

I can already see it now.

But, but! He held a LGBT flag in his campaign! He's a traitor to the LGBT community! The Democrats were right about Trump being transphobic! Hillary 2020!

Jesus fucking christ, Trump's team is fighting with some knives.

twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/890202683721863168

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6pnwuy/trump_tweets_transgender_individuals_will_not_be/
liberals are going with the distraction thing too.

Commencing mining.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Salt levels:

November 8th

Our grandfathers convoyed to the shitty part of town to beat the shit out of Mexicans for wearing suits made with too much cotton. They'd have burned these degenerates at the stake.

I really don't envy Trump… he seems to be trying really hard and wanting to keep this country together, and the mentally-ill left has been pursuing a strategy of working themselves into a foam that micro-aggressions 1/1000th this intense are a holocaust. This is more than a slap to the face to them, this is like a bazooka blast to the face.
How can the left even react? This is way beyond the pale for them.

#notmypresident

This cunt is full on retarded. Back in the day, them genetic defects wouldve been killed by the men in military. Fuckin leftists and their historical revisionism.

Now with context. He's deliberately trying to force the left to defend the tranny shit openly.

kek

God bless Trump.

All he did was something that isn't completely idiotic and people are mad at him until he removes these trannie sympathizers we will not be safe.

They can't. They've already realized they're the minority. Already, people in my gym are laughing about the news and giving each other high fives. It's fucking over, they can't stop this.

you
fucking
what
m80

It's brilliant. Forces the fence sitters to put their money where their mouth is. Ultimately this is another way Trump is dismantling the democratic party as well as strengthening our military and purging poz, while also destroying the supposed rights of tranny freaks.

Fuck man, I'm in the same boat. This is some top-tier shit we're dealing with now. I'm fucking giddy with anticipation and hope the lefties start kicking off so we can finally start fucking shooting them. I'm a bit nervous tbh but I've been saving ammo for a long time.

LETS FUCKING DO THIS

They're already talking about taking it to the supreme court.

Sorry, I'm on mobile right now. Best salt I've found so far; Trump is rayciss!
twitter.com/nicolasjay_/status/890208455709118464

At least they've accepted tRump really is president now. Progress!

Transhumyn xers are raped and murdered by the millions every second, and the fucking president is pretty much calling for cis white males to ravish and destroy their beautiful trans bodies with this declaration. I'm a transxerdyr individual myself, you want me don't you? You want to choke me while pounding my ass and calling me a degenerate faggot, but I won't let you, this bigotry will not stand. #RESIST

Bitch, its gonna be forever. Get used to it

THEY CAN'T WIN

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Ppsshhh noting personnel kid
You are already dead

Should I buy more 7.62x39 ammo or .223?
I can shoot them at a longer distance with the .223 but the 7.62 has greater knockdown power.
If there's anything worse than a tranny, it's a tranny in a wheelchair sucking up even more government money.

I really wonder sometimes how we can justify living in a society so divided that 1 of the 2 camps regularly tries to use the power of the state to force the other to obey it.
It's just not sustainable. Civil war or secession seems inevitable in the long term.

what? not allowing mentally ill people in the military? this is clearly a huge blow to our fighting capability.

About time if you ask me.

At last I truly see. This is why Trump wanted Mike "like the cock get the shock" Pence in his administration.

two in the chest, one in the head. leave nothing to chance

Someone take one for the team and go collect some salt from Holla Forums

DANCE TIME

Time to get my fat ass moving

Reddit has gained self-awareness of their status as our salt machine.

You spelled Drumpfffft wrong, so go KYS

The window's shifting hard.

ID trips and dubs say that I should buy more of both and ventilate them more.
Ch-checked…

They know and still can't resist giving us our salt. It's beautiful.

Nothing there yet sir.

THE SALT MUST FLOW

AYO HOL UP
smacks lips
SO YOU BE SAYIN'

kek

If I spell it Drormf every time they might end up putting someone else in prison.

Checked.

WE WUZ FATHAS N SHIEET?

Nothing. Most of them probably killed themselves.

7.62, you aren't going to be full on sniper-mode dude. Most are going to be at medium to short range, and 7.62 still has the distance to hit anything reasonable anyway.

talk shit get hit rhino beetle fucker that was my uncle tho he's a badass served rice and beans in the kitchen at fallujah but it was cold in the kitchen and he put in too much sweet starch in the rice to keep everyone warm

On a real note, getting trannies out will cut down on the abuse of medical resources (surgery, hormones, counselling, etc) but might increase the rate of pregnancies and gays using the same resources.

checked

How do you come to that conclusion? whats the red pill in this for normies?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

I can buy more 7.62 anyway.
All the tacticool bubbas are going to buy up the .223 to feed their Spike's Tacticool ARs anyway.
Gonna get some Silver Bear and have some fun.

How true is that guys? Is this just one of them numbers leftyfags toss out there to make something appear more normal than it actually is?

Fuck I want so much more of that!

I sense a disturbance in the Force, as if thousands of Fags are crying out in horror

That counters their whole "better deal" strategy that was supposed to make them look better to the goyim. All that effort, destroyed with 3 tweets.

You know what to do, Holla Forums.

From "two scoops" the media and other retards are already screaming about the "two genders". It is going to disgust even more normalfags with their degeneracy. Including a lot of Mexicans and blacks that don't like such shit at all.

Numbers are probably based on a survey taken on Monday morning before PT when everyone is still drunk and pissed off/looking for a joke.
"Yeah I'm a fucking tranny bro lel"

Trump's basically saying Trannies you don't have to fight, go be degenerate civilians. You'd think he's calling for having them rounded up and dumped into the nearest swamp! Soon.

DROMUMFT FOR PRISON!!!!!

Also

Oh my god it'll be perfect

(checked)
SHHHHIIIEEEEEETTTTT

Is that true or is it just something they heard on CNN

Don't forget guys by doing this, he also practically forces all the Dems who will be running in '18 to speak out on this specific issue. And normalfags fucking HATE dealing with tranny bullshit.

DO IT

I guess he doesn't understand to whole point to fighting is finding out who is better, rarely equality is it ever found and soon lost.

It's almost like freedom of expression is a thing again.

NOT EVEN A YEAR IN AND THE SMUG LEVELS ARE HIGHER THAN EVER

THANK YOU TRUMP

Thats probably what it really is. Fuck I hate leftists

No one knows, but it's an estimate by the RAND Corp or something based on the assumption of 1.3 million serving. so 1.15% of the military is supposedly trannies.

r/politics and r/news
they were more balanced in the past but got totally and utterly shilled during the election, have fun there user

A guy who like's wearing panties is technically a tranny. You don't have to have cut off your dick.

> ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TSprevalence.html

There are only around 50k trannies in the whole country.

That pic never fails to generate hearty keks from me

CARVER

I swear niggers do this on purpose to make it seem they are related to greatness, like how many are named after great Romans. Tyrone, Marcus, Africanus, …

I live in NY. We have a very large salt mine.
We also dig some salt out of the ground too, but we don't get as much from that.

Dafuq? Who the hell was running a sega emulator back then?

Oh and those figures include National Guard/Reserves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

check'em

There was no Sega Genesis in 1991 to emulate. Sega used to make software before it uprooted Nintendo.

Where you at? Uptown right now, currently no one gives a shit as per usual.

No, those are transvestites. They don't have to necessarily believe they are women to enjoy women's clothing.
Sure it's gay as fuck but it isn't the same thing.

WEW LADS
The salt quarries all over the world are bustling with life. Not a single dish in the world will go unseasoned with this mighty flow of salt. Kek is a generous god to his beloved indeed.

B-but my equality. Looks like Trump just secured the military vote for 2020. Now to laugh at the fags protesting about how "unfair" it is that the mentally ill can't abuse the military for free sex changes.

obviously photoshopped son

What a story to wake up to!

Sonic wasn't released until 93. Genesis was released in 89.

Trump memed to hard oh boi

Oh god I fucking wish.
Can you imagine the preternatural SHITSTORM that would unfold if twatter decided to censor a channel of the President like this? The whole site would just crumble overnight and the salt would swallow the world

transsexual is someone who is in the process of mutilating themselves

transgender is someone who identifies as the other gender.

Trump said transgender, so that includes cross dressers and people like Lauren Southern.

Twitter would crash in stock prices as anyone right of far left would flee to whatever platform the president moved to.

There is already a high percentage of military that attempt suicide. The rate for trannies is 40%+. Isn't enrolling a tranny in the military basically giving them a ticket for suicide ?

Trump should have pointed out the fact that they're mentally ill instead of inventing excuses such as "we can't pay for their transition". Same thing with the Paris Agreement, he had the chance to call out the bullshit that is man-made climate change but didn't. Even when he's acting "based" he's still cucking out somehow.

Traps aren't trannies, they're tomgirls.

Not all gays are LGBT, and especially the Gays for Trump movement. The LGBT is a leftist coterie with a marxist agenda. You have a fair number of gays that absolutely despise the gay pride, because even for them that's too left winged / degenerate.

89 for American release, Japs got it a year earlier of course.

heil'd

I am 100% sure that a trans has never been a factor in any battle, and has certainly never protected us from any outside force.

Funny that the entitled know nothing of the cost for entitlements.

Holy shit an intelligent response.

My grand father hated Jews and niggers, he was already in the navy however when Pearl Harbor happened. Funny, that he got sent to hunt German submarines then fight the Japs.

Nice try tumblr.

HAHAHAHA!

Re-read what I replied to. Just wearing women's clothes doesn't make you a tranny in the sense we are talking about here. We're talking about gender, then the stupid fucking comment about just wearing women's clothing which is factually wrong.

What the fuck are you going on a tangent about Southern for?

This is the chaff and flare. The backhand comes tomorrow.

Checked.
Being in the military takes a willingness to get out of your shit hometown for a few years and earn some money.

I was playing Sonic in '91. Which timeline are you from, friend?

=Trips of truth!==

Have any retarded Democrat standing up to the mean ol transphobe Trump yet?

www.*.gov/pol/index.html may exist in our lifetime.

Yeah they need to compensate it for their lack of achieving a proper civilization that actually last for decades and thus decided to hijack white men achievement for themselves.

Sage for off-topic.

sides teleported

The beauty in that 2nd pic is that even when the lefties become aware of Trump's tactics they then have to try and convince the LGBTBBQ or the Dreamers or whatever other brain damaged minority they have under their AIDS umbrella to be reasonable and look past their own desires to the bigger picture. Literally impossible; Trump will splinter the left with targeted attacks and turn them against each other. This is some Sun Tzu level strategy.

This just got dropped as well
numbersusa.com/news/doj-pulls-federal-grant-money-sanctuary-jurisdictions?platform=hootsuite

This, awan, the trannies, manafort etc. The're blitzkrieging the left

Kek, the right wing fag said that during all years of nigger in chief

user, you've fucked up your redtext.

The trans issue was brought up as the distraction to the Russian reaction of the sanctions Act/Bill that went through yesterday, because, quite frankly, it's a pretty intense reaction. Focus on that instead of the trans issue

American timeline obviously.
Something really odd just happened though.

I thought it was released back then as well so I double checked and the search corrected me to 93. So That is what I put in. Not I search and it is back to 91.

I think the timelines are flip-flopping as we speak.

it may have been pulling the results for the first season of the tv series

A fucking meteor could fall from the sky and destroy my house today, and I'll still be happy as fuck to be alive. Holy shit.

This system has been working for what, 200+ years ? Compare it to France, they had 5 different republics, two empires, and a monarchy since the revolution. I'd say it's pretty stable.

Bullshit. He doesn't need a distraction for something he publicly and intentionally did. If he didn't want to attack Sessions he would have simply not attacked him.

but would the mods still Do It For Free™?
Would they have a lotta loyalty for hired guns?

That fucker was SO overpriced.
For what you paid for it you may as well have bought a PC back then.

I am retarded, so please help me - how is this forcing the democrats' hands in any way?

They were already pro-AIDs, anti-freedom, anti-Constitution, and anti-America. What does this change? For people on the fence who don't think military is a big deal, it won't matter, and the majority of the people on the fence don't think the military is important at all, or else they'd be Republicans.

underrated

WE GOT A HASHTAG TO RAID

twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpWritesHallmarkCards?src=tren

I guess that makes sense. I hope it works out. I'm just not sure how this gels with his remarks on LGBT support. but it makes logical sense that army personal needing costly hormone treatments to even function makes very little sense strategically or financially. not to mention what could happen if they get their meds cut off during combat operations due to supply issues.

Some shit nytimes article listed it at 2k. They clearly don't know how many transfags even exist.

yes they are

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/congress/house-to-consider-banning-transgender-surgery-for-troops/2017/07/13/f81663ca-67ef-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_story.html

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/13/pentagon-keep-paying-sex-change-surgeries/

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/chelsea-manning-lose-transgencer-benefits-us-army-military-prison-barack-obama-president-commutation-a7535216.html

Schumer to throw on a wig and kvetch?

youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

That exactly what a faggot who loves traps would say. Get AIDS'd faggot

I am retarded, so please help me - how is this forcing the democrats' hands in any way?

They were already pro-AIDs, anti-freedom, anti-Constitution, and anti-America. What does this change? For people on the fence who don't think military is a big deal, it won't matter, and the majority of the people on the fence don't think the military is important at all, or else they'd be Republicans.

underrated

Have you seen what Milo writes about trannies? Or visited cuckchan's /lgbt/ back in the day (no doubt it's pure tumblr now), even degenerate buttfuckers can only stand thier insanity for so long.
Even SJW's are starting to say White and (((White))) gays are not oppressed enough.
Anyway, have a fresh reaction I found, been saving this one up for a special occasion (though I got a new image editing app special, so it may come out tiny or purple)

Others are right, it is a distraction. Get those "eyes forward" so you can watch the real show.

woah, hey, we ought to do more of these. They're striking for no reason in particular. Reverse the direction of these transformations.

What if this is part of a depozzing of the military in preparation for a real war with Russia? We'll know if he signs the sanctions bill. Russia said if he signs it then shit will escalate quick.

Japan had Line Doublers back then, could easily run console games on a pc monitor. since the late 80's (I have a setup like that now).

They seem upset

It prevents them from tackling issues independent voters care about. Indy are about 40% of the votes and the reason Trump won.

They don't give a flying fuck about trannies, fags and brown people. They care about jobs and crime.

The dems cant talk about things that matter to 40% of voters if they are chimping out about something that only other dems care about.

I would only agree to the last one if they were used as suicide bombers, but alas they just suck up welfare.

Checked

Post the pictures of them too.

What does that man want with saitama

Where did this "deserve to represent their country…" bullshit come from?

This existed in Japan, it was a PC that also accepted Genesis carts.

Holy fuck user. This reality is best reality.

yikes

Can't find them. I think (((Vice))) realized what an effective meme it was for us and took down their pics. Unless me browsing on my phone has something to do with it.
pls no bully

(Checked)
Not a bad idea except the fact that it's difficult to find 'before' pictures that don't already look faggy

Amazing.

What the fuck is that thing double dubs?

Finally, I'm back on the Trump train.

IGNORE
SODOMITE
ORDERS

They've already started on the wall..

My sides!!

They're fucking hideous they don't even try to look like women.

oh god the salt is gonna drown this planet

How long until I get banned?

twitter.com/pow3rpuffsama/status/890221009609138177

So the pathetic group that already screeches at Trump is somehow going to "rise" against Trump?

This prepare for a new 9/11

lel

Poe's law, I don't know if its real or not

Sounds like a threat which the fbi and secret service needs to be aware of.

Cut that out kid, you're ruining my look.

WEW

Clearly trannies are the "wrong community" but not Mexican cartels and suicide bombing shitskins.
Whatever you say, Japfag.

I go out for an hour and trump has triggered every leftist faggot in the world. Gold. Twitter must hate him so much.

But what if a woman is trapped inside your body because you ate her, and absorbed her life-energy? That's a force multiplier.

THE GLOVES ARE COMING OFF

I can't even fucking remember the last time I not only wasn't depressed, but enjoyed being alive. Is this what life feels like?

It's finally time to get Takei arrested
tips.fbi.gov/

LET US BEGIN SALT MINING
tumblr.com/search/tw trump
tumblr.com/search/transphobia trump
reddit.com/r/ainbow
reddit.com/r/transgender
reddit.com/r/depression
4chan.org/lgbt/

reddit.com/r/AmIASexyQueer DualGender GenderEgalitarian MaleFemme OneY QueerTransmen Queercraft Sexology TGDisc TGmedia TheTransphobiaSquad TransChallenges TransHack TransSpace TransSupport TransphobiaProject Transurgery TwoXChromosomes actuallesbians ainbow androgyny asexuality bisexual bisexuality crossdressing gay gender genderqueer lgbt mypartneristrans queer racism shittytransgender tgposttransition tranarchism trans transalute transfashionadvice transgamers transgenderUK transgender_storytime transgenderau transhealth transpassing transpositive transprogrammer transprogress transranting transtrade transvoice transyoutubers/

Will the normies notice the little victories Trump produces everyday, or will they only focus on No Obamacare Repeal, No tax reform, and No Wall?

Of course. This is CNN shitposting Syria CW distraction version 14.88

He's keeping them occupied while the shit hits the fan tomorrow with all the other crazy DNC/investigation/pedogate stuff that's already under way.

Somehow I'm supposed to go to sleep. Ffs.

That's good too, you don't want the most marxist demo in the country behind all your desks.

Sounds like a threat which the fbi and secret service needs to be aware of.

twitter.com/AnneFrankCenter/status/890204400290979841

Suddenly every redditard is an ex marine who's totally cool with shemales fighting by their side.

Twitter nazi weebs are literally the frontline, shitting directly on (((blue checkmarks)))). Doing the lord's work.

If you can't join the military because you have diabetes, why should a tranny be able to join?

Checked, glad to be of service.

Wtf did you just fucking say to me you little bitch?

Former ZOGbot 1ID.
I'm happy that my legacy will not be tarnished by chixwithdix.
When my son pictures what I did in the military, he will not be thinking of men putting on lipstick and fucking other men.
Truly means a lot to me that trannies do not serve.

10/10

Praise kek! let them dig their tranny hole even further!

Technically, he threatened him on behalf of the entire LGBTQNP+ community. That's an awful lot of people to round up and arrest.

Do you think they have the agency to realize they are listing people who have been born male before people who have been born female? Do you think their feeble minds can process that?

Today is a good day Kameraden

DEM QUADS

CHECKED, SON!

Funny how easy it is for Trump to make the Democrats go back to their real policies instead of the "We fight for middle class folks!"

Nothin sorry..

OH boy cant wait to read his tumblr for salt when he finds out

What is Takei going to do? Try to blow him to death?

It just hit me that filling the army with mentally ill freaks was a key point of Israel for weakening the American Forces.
This is the real reason for this massive kvetching over it

WHAT IS THIS TIMELINE

I can't wait for the salt. Oh dear god the salty salty salt will be delicious.

This guy seriously isn't dead yet?

Does Sweden allow trannies to go into combat in their army?

MY PRESIDENT

Trannies are the most marxist demo in america, so yes.

No shit. All the people whining about not letting trannies in are the same people who would cry over a draft. It's all duplicitous bullshit.

Only trannies and ex Isis militants.

lulz

They're gonna be wasting air time over this for weeks

so what's leftypol's reaction to being kicked out of the military?

Capped for gloriousness.

Checked, SatanAnon

Their new slogan sucked anyways.

Here's some jokes for your fucking hilarious joke

Aw man it's like Christmas I dunno what present to open first. Msm, Reddit, twitter, leftypol, dumblr

Oh please God let this be what Dems won't shut up about for years. Only SJWs and similar marxists give a flying fuck about trannies. Normalfags HATE that shit,

And 2 days ago they were comparing the boy scouts to the hitler youth.

I love this double think

I bet they have an emotional breakdown

TIME TO GO ON THE ATTACK. FIRE UP YOUR TWATTERS AND COUNTER THE SODOMITES FLOODING THE PRESIDENT'S TIMELINE. EMBOLDEN THE NORMIES THAT ARE TOO PUSSY TO SPEAK

Top KEK!!

oh fuck where did my sides go!!

OHHHAHAHA

or a picture on the computer

They have to openly state "Yes I want the military to be full of faggots" or they will be accused of supporting trump through their silence. They'll be abandoned by their own shitlib voter base.

I also love the double think from the left that trump is a coward for not fighting communists in vietnam. They have given up any semblance of sense.

An off topic post, but maybe the best one in here.
"Egyptians were black!"
No. No they weren't. Fuck you.

Holy balls, why didn't this become a talking point for the right forever ago?
pic related because I'm starting to dig for stats

This is disgusting and blatantly discriminatory, not to mention a complete waste of money, is Drumpfy planning to foot the bill for a new fleet of replacement Apaches???

This issue is on CNN right now. Kek. Can't wait to hear these tears.

Fug quick reply betrayed me now the joke is ruined.

Facebook salt

This is Gold bahahaha!!

dat faggot with the pokeball in this twit account image. 100% children

We need anons on tumblr, that's our major hole right now.

But they're killing themselves because they're oppressed and discriminated. Keeping them out of the military is literally another form of discrimination and will just make them more vulnerable.

It was never about transgenders beeing patriots, most actually hate America. It's about these degenerate trannies getting their free dick chopping and implant stuffing from the US taxpayer.

Salt is great, but the liberals have been screeching for so long, even the salt is getting a bit annoying. I mean, how much longer do we have to listen to them ignorantly complain about literally everything?

Lel.

Checked

Kek

People who think they were born the wrong gender are insane. insane people don't belong in the military. I'd love to hear the liberals bring up discriminating against the insane in terms of military service.

Maybe the way they'll protest is commit suicide. A bunch of traps kill themselves to protest not being in the military?

I hope trannies kill themselves over this. Let's get that 40% suicide rate up.

There are a lot of comments arguing with the progressive faggots and they are becoming unhinged. If you have the time please consider creating an account and reporting all of these unhinged lefties. It seems like a dirt bag move, but it pisses off the mods that they have to deal with the thousands of reports in their mod queue. Might even provoke some friendly fire or at least waste resources.

Didn't that kike Shumer just say a couple days ago that Dems were going to stop pandering to the SJWs or something?
So now Dems have to either ignore this, losing internet base and have the (((MSM))) turn on THEM or double down and encourage such blatant degeneracy.

Yesterday they'd tell you about how Trump loves traps and Democrats are the true transphobes. Today they tell you traps are gay and mentally ill. What gives?

What gives is that those redditors have no principles of their own, all they do is follow their leader and virtue signal. Nary an independent thought.

156 IQ.

56 IQ

Buy 7.62x39. Because Russian sanctions could cut off supplies to it in the near future. But keep in mind the AR is the universal American rifle.

But don't the shitlibs WANT the military full of faggots already?

LIBTARD ASSASINATION ATTEMPT #2 WHEN?

well its not true anymore is it

he even specified "in any capacity" meaning they can't even be pen pushers

I guess that's what Tavistock does to you.

When did she say this

But don't the shitlibs WANT the military full of faggots already???

Given the recent chain of events such as the arrest and the jamboree with the boy scouts, what the actual fuck is going on? Is this a buildup to a bigger happening?

(((Kristol))) adds his kosher salt

Fuck off CWC.

This pattern never gets old.

I'd like to, but I can't figure out how to read only replies without them being displayed this way, which isn't really screen-cap friendly

As long as they tell you faggots are mentally ill that's all that counts. Do you realize how many cucks he just purged from his base by doing this? How far he just slid the Overton window? Can you even comprehend such perfect beauty?

supposedly, tomorrow is the happening

so much salt and delusion

It can't be by accident, at least the kikes have Twitter now which will be used at their trials.

Yeah but a lot of these dems consider themselves "centerists" whatever that means, and are uncomfortable with actually supporting that shit in anything other than a lightly pandering way

An insider NS fake SJW I know said the easiest way to trigger this is to tell them they're obviously not what they are trying to be.

It's not as you say leader following, really. There has been a huge swing on that sub in the last 2-4 months. Literally them finding out about Holla Forums halfchan (wonder why it's even more fucked lately than ever before?) along with the summerfags here, has lead to red pilling on a scale I've never seen, having been there for well over 1.5 years.
Go there and read an Islam anything related thread. It's fucking brutal, some of the comments are approaching Holla Forums tier and there are many of us openly signalling with our own language.
They've even turned against trannies a while back and gays are still tolerated but there are also veiled push backs.
T_D has shifted far right in last few months.

Of course it's a cover. It's CNN wrasslin' version 2.1.

These people are just disgusting on every possible level.

SALT INCOMING

I see. I didn't know that. I never knew it was such a big issue among democraps. I would've figured they were just pro-degeneracy in every sense of the word.

lol

been said before, but always worth saying it again: Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Good one.
But no srsly, that's wrong.
They live in America, where they can find an echo box that tells them how strong and special they are. It's hard to say you're oppressed and discriminated if you have to actively seek those conditions by going door to door and DEMANDING equality. Instead of just proving you are equal.
Because they can't.

Found it.
archive.is/rHCwU

Scattered bits and pieces of butthurt has its own aesthetic too.

Yes, they do. But, and this is important, NOBODY ELSE DOES.
Despite how loud the autistic screeching on Reddit and Twitter is, this is not a majority opinion, and it is absolutely not a winning position to take. Look at Target's washroom policy and how good that was for their business.
The Dems have to either flip-flop and say they agree with President Trump, which would turn off their voting base - or proudly stand against him on this issue, which would turn off the other 90% of the country.

Trump is still a faggot, imo. America needs to fall as a whole. Just because he won't let mentally ill people in the army isn't a sign that WOW BASED TRUMP. Any sane man wouldn't want mentally ill people in the army, for obvious reasons.

That didn't last long. Like bulls seeing red

"""CHRISTIAN"""

God damn I'm looking forward to work today.

Calling it now. There will be a YouTube spotlight about this that consists of tranny solders staring into the camera saying "drumpf doesn't view me as a real solder but I did this" or sum shit.

Calm down, faggot. You're right. Anyone in his right mind wouldn't allow fags or trannies in the military.
But the right has been losing the culture wars for at least 20 years. Every win is a big win.

Don't say anything to him, just give him the biggest shit eating grin you can.

It's a white bloodline tainted by niggers genes long ago

Fool, they'll sweep this under the rug like a million times before and by tomorrow nobody will give a fuck about military trannies

No. Not publicly. In public they are "against discrimination", which allows any individual to attribute relative value to what they're saying. That's very far from "full of faggots", most in the audience interpret it as "making a small place" to "include" them too. It's only down the line, when large numbers are compromised that they come forward with their intent (somewhat) leveraging the support they've manufactured through the years.
Kiking 101 - Happened the same way with women, niggers, gays, etc you name it, and not just relating to the military.
Also, most among their voter block knows nor care nothing about politics and just is a "democrat" because they think "democracy is gud"

Unrelated note to all anons:
STUDY SEMANTICS IF YOU WANT TO WRECK THE JEW
Cicero first of all.

Hooooly fuck how many sockpuppets would it take to browbeat a standing member of Congress to go full Shananayvon Martin and doff a wig to protest this? Can you think of a hashtag to rally behind for such an effort?

YES! FUCK YOU TRANNIE FREAKS!
They've been acting so fucking smug just lately, it's about time they got a taste of BTFO

Truth. It's hard to tell /r/T_D apart from /r/4chan these days.

So let me get this straight (lol).

Nearly 15k trannies find out that if they join their army, they can get the state to pay their operation, abuse the system and then are shocked to find out the military doesn't want to pay for 15k dick choppings?

Goddamn, it's been 2 hours and I haven't stopped laughing. I'll need an oxygen mask soon, air is simply not going in anymore.

the world is going to get just that little bit better, 15,000 times.

It just keeps getting better. I can't wait to see what happens next.

5 cents have been deposited into your account

(checked)

You are completely correct. I hadn't considered the true implications this implies implicitly, though as usual with Dems and their lack of conception of cause and effect (see: Their stances on welcoming immigrants but then not liking being raped) they may think "Well, it's just the military" and vote transmissions in anyway, but yes, that would definitely split a good amount of them away.

Trump just started another simultaneous chess game.

RECORD HIS SALT

This would also be amazing.

By refusing to be tired of winning you are risking your life, though losing yours to the Glory of Trump's Presidency is one hell of a noble way to go so long as you take out a few jews with you

nice!
(((Rahm))) said the Dem's strategy against Republicans was to exploit "wedge" issues; good to see Trump turning it around on them.

archive.fo/Ttw9G

It just keeps getting better. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Think about it. Centrists just want bridges and roads to get fixed, schools to be better at teaching, more and better jobs, etc.

Now, Democrat politicians are just going to monologue all year about how Trump hates mentally ill people that mutilate their own flesh and attempt to lure children into their lifestyle. These politicians won't be able to stop talking about faggotry this, faggotry that

To win, Republican contenders would merely just say, "I'll fix your roads and raise the speed limits by 5mph everywhere". Bam, instant election.

Forgot about the tera drive.

I wonder how T_D feels about this

winning

How many suicides we talking once the freaks get discharged and can't afford a house and their HRT shit?

user with a sleeper Tumblr account here. Posting some nice screencaps

Click on the nickname in bold, open in new tab and there you have the post on the faggot's blog where you can get better screencaps.

The RAND study says it's only 2.5k out of 1.5mil service members. So not quite as big a holocaust.

Godspeed user, this is what I was waiting for.

2k 15k 32k 4k they can't even agree on a number

LETS DRIVE IT UP TO 88%

Post his obit next week when it comes out

ughhh

That is so pathetic. Oh, but nice trips.

overwhelming victory!!

Feels good man. They want sex changes let them pay for it instead of taxpayers.

Twitter is not working for me every other time. He might have broken it.

WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF SALT STORAGE CAPACITY - SIEG HEIL

report weavemama's tumblr to the secret service for threats against the president.

To be fair, he was already too old for selective service.

Lying is a sin.

You assholes think this is funny, but what I'm supposed to do with all my dresses that just came back from the cleaners? That shit is expensive and the heels are custom made. Fuck all of you assholes!

gtfo goon

tfw you will never get to witness all trannies get drafted, put on the front line, and told to march towards ISIS trenches

Do these fucktards actively go out looking for trannies to associate with? I've lived in a fairly large city for over 10 years and only ever seen 3. All black, all over 6' tall, and none of whom were "passing" by any stretch of the imagination.

That still doesn't prove that the_donald isn't full of a bunch of civic nationalist (at best) cucks, dummkopf

We have more salt than landmass at this point.

We need to meme that only tranny soldiers are worthy of any kind of praise and also that they make up at least 90% of the military and 100% of special forces are all tranny. The Tranny Brigade. The Eunich Legion. Dickless Defense Force One. Mutilated Genital Strike Force.

fashion noose

This just popped up on my twatter feed.
You know what to do.
twitter.com/PopPoIls/status/890233240887447560

Someone got the gif of when Trump turned to face the guy rushing the stage?

Mad the mohel cut too much off?

got a perfect score and told the recruiters to shove it
also i voted for trump

Thank you, webm bro.

Next step should be to deny their humanity.
Trannies ain't people.

Wew lads, this is truely the best timeline.

GET GASSED KIKE

They really need to remember that their time is over…

He really should go after the (((doctors))) who do this shit in the first place.

AHAHAHAHAHA TRAPS ETERNALLY BTFO
TAKE THAT, TOTAL BISCUIT

Guys, WH user was legit. It was all legitimate, jesus fucking christ.

If Trump wants to make America great again, he needs to make work camps a thing.

Daily reminder your grandparents died so this can happen.

My apologies if you end up seeing the same words in certain other posts, Tumblr reblogs force you to link to the person you reblogged from, this means some butthurt faggots reposted from the same person.
Also something to point out: Retarded is a very offensive term on that website, yet I have seen a shit-ton of trannies using that word, as well as nigger and other shit. I guess they are not as tolerant as they preach?

If this is kek shitposting from his phone on the beach, they're really in for it when he comes back.

Reminder to everyone that trannies were making up a disproportion number of people in the military. Why? Because the military wasn't allowed to discriminate, and we all know no normal job is ever going to hire trannies, so it was their best option for employment. That and the military offers great welfare gibs and they were taking advantage of it to pay for all their hormones and surgeries.

Imagine being a democrat in 2017

Checked.

ok i'm all against degenerates but this guy is a fucking kike clown and needs to go.

Medical discharges for all the mental cases when?

Tell Evan to stop looking at tranny porn.

Styx should be put in a gas chamber.

Just like the guy I was responding to did in order to show off more top comments. Which I'm sure you noticed.
But check it out yourself:
archive.is/vXdq7

I'm not sure if you understood my post, Vollidiot:
"Lying" stands for telling untruths, "is a" just some filler to bring everything together and "sin" stands for bad thing you shouldn't do.

(checked)
I didn't think it could get more comfy, but it will.

This should never have happen in the first place. The military disqualifies anyone with a serious pre existing condition that would require future surgeries or therapy. The idea that the military should use tax dollars for tranny mutilation surgery is no different then someone who needed surgery before joining.

You got that right, pal

I wonder what is tomorrow then.

All this winning and still not sick of it.

Keep in mind that there's ALSO 4D chess going on here.

Right now, one of the biggest problems for the democrats is that there's nothing for them to rally behind besides "fuck drumpf, muh russia".
The democrats, being the retards that they are, will all trip over each other to argue in favor of tranny military rights. He's forcing them to make this a key part of their platform.

And that platform might help them out in San Francisco and NYC, but I wonder how that will affect their favorability in places like the rust belt in the 2018 midterms? Trump is forcing them to double down on widely unpopular positions that will cause them to get even more BTFO in the future.

==SENATOR KID ROCK, HERE WE COME==>>10306967

If my house is robbed, I would be less than thrilled if I called the cops and a tranny showed up to catch the burgler.
Trannies aren't exactly known for fighting, Styx.

Yep, start by putting all the broke trannies in them to work off their debts.

Eat shit Slaanesh

That huffpo webm should be studied for it's emotional manipulation. The way they flagrantly use music and editorialization is next level stuff.

tbh, i even think these fags are just trying to get support for trump and arent actually into the shit they preach.
i mean, if i had the chance to convince a nigger or faggot to vote against their own interests. i would.

I don't remember "right to serve in the military" and "right to free healthcare" being mentioned in the constitution.

Do schizophrenics have the right to serve?
Do bipolar people have the right to serve?
So why would we allow people with gender dysphoria?

I really get a kick out of these assholes that think trannies are a common thing and are completely normal. Once again, an extremely small, stupid group thinks it's more numerous and influential that it actually is. Nobody would even notice if we gassed every tranny in the US.

Old video from Styx: "See all you white nationalists Trump doesn't care about you. What you don't understand is he's more like me. I'm so smart and you're not. Lolbergs ftw!"

New video from Styx: Pic related.

every time

thanks for posting those. the leftists love to use quotes like "veterans say trump has shamed the entire nation with this tweet" when in reality there was one guy they know who was a veteran and they somehow tricked him into agreeing with them. they can't use reason to present their illogical argument, so they appeal to the herd mentallity.

I honestly wish our grandfathers and great-grandfathers could have seen where America was going to end up in 2017. Had they known the future, they all would've immediately defected to fight for Germany.

I'm pretty sure all prevention is preemptive. I'm sorry, my autism

(checked)
I want to believe

Good point. Their tranny rage dilutes their Russia rage.

I appreciate having Styx around, even if he's a total faggot on many issues. At least he wears his biases on his sleeve instead of pretended to be an impartial bastion of truth. Too fucking rambly though.

But yeah, he's a total retard on many of these social issues, as well as thinking that allowing Puerto Rico and Guam to become states would make them vote republican. top kek.

My grandfather fought against you communist fucks.

not an argument.
Trump's excuse is bullshit. If he did so to trigger normies even more I do not know.
Anyway on a side note it saddens me to see how this board has gone to literal reddit-tier the_donald.
I want the old 8pol back.

nice!

this.

I'm as much as an anime shitposter as anybody but that's just bad.

Guess shills are having trouble sliding this.

A spooky skelly who does too many psychedelic drugs.

Chris-chan is going to freak out about this

While that's true, it's not the main point. The russia shit is good too, because the more they talk about russia, the less they talk about anything that voters might care about, and the less support they get.

But the russia news is good in a negative way, ie, making them not talk about anything.
The tranny stuff is good in a positive way, ie, making them talk about stuff that VERY FEW PEOPLE in the country are actually in favor of.

Trannies are NOT A popular position, outside of tumblr and reddit echochambers. Most people despise these abhorrent creatures. Forcing them to make this their hill to die on is fucking GENIUS

About 45% of them do, which is consistent with the fact that 50% are clinically depressed at any given time (not to mention their other disorders.) Clearly it's a great idea to give these freaks automatic weapons.

Never would have predicted this ending.

sick. so if i want to be a "coward" and not fight in any shitty fucking desert wars, then all i have to do is pop on a dress and some heels. beats cutting off a toe, like they did in nam

Yeah, old Holla Forums would have fought for the rights of degenerates! Especially for their right to force us to pay for their degeneracy!
Stop trying to rewrite history, kike.

More screencaps, part 3. It's just so easy to farm salt there.

Can I just enjoy this without T_D shitting all over the place?

MY PRESIDENT

This better be real, I want libs to just start screaming after 2 days of nonstop salt.

Malice is one of those based right wing kikes who troll the left. I'm sure he's not serious.

Also Styx: "there are no real fascists on imageboards, it's all ironic" or something along these lines. Styx is retarded and looks like Gretchen

Pick one tumblr.

kek, this keeps getting better and better. Best part is that the fags think they're safe too. I can't wait until term 2 where Trump bans all sodomites too. And then women.

why are you putting words in my mouth?
And again, a post without arguments.

Well I have no need to argue with you anyway.

THE TRAPPENING

Sure you were

wew, I was going to call you out on the fact that it's the 26th not 27th, but I never realized he said something minor was going to happen on the 26th too.

Does this mean the 27th happening is going to be related or unrelated to this?

Kek.
YES
Fire up the twatters. #TheTrappening

CHECKED

impotence can do that.

>yfw he dismantles the whole (((pharmaceutical industrial complex)))

RIGHT BACK AT YA user

trying a little too hard here, you triggered (((weeb)))

Considering all the US army is an unpaid hired hand of isreali expansionism, one would have thought having the army solely consisting of nigs, spics and fags would be the best way to dispose of the unwanted.

Instead you can all die for isreal knowing that all the undesirables will be safe at home looking to takeover that farm you wont need now you're pushing up daisies in the fight for greater isreal.

Actually, a lot of trannies were joining the military. Military isn't able to discriminate in the way that any level-headed private company is. Military is open-doors and allowed the lowliest dregs of society to enlist. Not to mention having all those dank welfare gibs for veterans that trannies wanted to use and abuse to pay for their pills and surgeries.

It was actually a pretty smart and subversive scheme. Open up the military, thus creating a place that's forced to give steady employment and welfare/healthcare gibs to delusional trannies who would all otherwise just die of AIDS in a gutter somewhere. Glad Trump ended that shit.

Fucking cliffhangers man i can't take the anticipation.

You know how I feel OP. My face is almost frozen in a never-ending state of smugness.

Maybe, that user isn't tripping though. Personally I'm happy enough with these three tweets to last the rest of the week.

HAMHOCKS AND DILDOS

That is a brilliant move, forcing further alienation of the Dem politicians in those areas and red-pilling voters. Gotta love our anti-degeneracy Commander in Chief!

SO MUCH SALT

I'm a pharmacist working in big pharma, and even I would fucking relish him unveiling something that would utterly BTFO the pharmaceutical-industrial-complex.

Imagine a ban on all SSRIs.

TRANS BTFO SIEG HEIL!!

They were always pro-tranny, but this forces them to be more vocal in their support for a deeply unpopular position that most people want nothing to do with.

Jesus what the fuck is going on? I meant to post the video only.

ffs these fucking faggot morons….

Most people, even the ones who say they're pro-Tranny or whatever, know deep down that these people are seriously ill. That's why they want nothing to do with it.

Did you miss all the slide threads that popped up after the Awan thread was stickied? The shills actually are that stupid, user.

Anyways, I found this Twitter screencap on Tumblr.

was for

sick. so if i want to be a "coward" and not fight in any shitty fucking desert wars, then all i have to do is pop on a dress and some heels. beats cutting off a toe, like they did in nam

This site might be interesting to mine for reactions to Trump's tweet.

spartapride.org/

Tomorrow: "oh yeah, and gays too, of course."
That, or Trump announces that the newly unpozzed US Military just obliterated somebody twenty minutes ago.

>#TheTrappening
Perfect.

That's fucking hilarious. What are all these flaming homos going to do? They literally have zero power to do anything. They don't even have the numbers to make any difference in elections.

Exactly, the only decent strategy the democrats would have had was to still be in support of the progressive SJW shit, but tone it down so it's not the main focus. this would allow the SJWs to still be satisfied, because all the positions are still there if you look for them, but it'd also allow the party to focus on economic policies and gibs and such that the non-SJW whites blue collar and union worker types focus on.

But with this sort of thing being their hill to die on? Topkek, the only whites left in the democratic party are going to be the social justice warriors.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOAR

i wish we could golemize the left into taking out all the shitty RINOs for us. fuck mccain and the rest of his fuckhead friends

Funny thing, I'm pretty sure McKike paid his own hospital stay and the brain cancer operation, plus his own private flights (can't have the government track him when he goes to Ukraine and Syria to support his moderate rebels) But hey, gotta virtue signal that the poor 16 million Americans left on Obamacare will get their free gibs health insurance removed.

Could not predict that a WoW player would be such whining faggot.

In unrelated news, local blind man wants to be a pilot.

I love it when congressmen and activist judges arbitrarily decide to give themselves new powers. And then get told to STFU and go sit in the corner.

You're never going to manipulate anons again, kike. Stick to your kiddie pool at reddit.

Ohhh boy, you have no idea how many mentally unstable psychologists and psychiatrists there are.

(checked)
he just reinforced all the military's support with today's tweet/action. .mil guys on the normie forums are extremely pleased with this
he may call on us tomorrow

Whatcha gonna do about it you aids riddled slant? Kicking tranny teeth in counts towards earning your reds, right?

Looks like Trump is giving the military their balls back.

Has anyone else recently, say in the past year or so, just come to fucking HATE the word "Trans?" I have.
So this news is great to read.

mine salt or try to destroy that piece of shit?

Getting sick of Styx tbh

No, OPM will reimburse him for everything if he paid even a dime up front. Those fuckers have the best healthcare our money can buy.

It's ok we can all laugh at that civ nat faggot when he gets his patreon shut down like L southern and 20 somalis move in next door to him for enrichment. LMAO!!!!

True. There's only so many times you can hear him ramble about how irrelevant the "lamestream media" is before you get tired of it.

nigger, normies actually hate trannies.

Next batch, apparently there's a "military" tumblrina displeased with the news, some virtue signalling, muh kill the president, and some leftie who thinks xir lives in a country that hates poor people.

Go back to leddit, kike.

Looks to me that isreal had second thoughts about fagging up their own personal protection army [US military] and decided to only enforce fags and trannies in weaker governments armies instead.
Even kikes know they still need the US for their final wars and trannies and fags will only make their proxy army weaker.

juwes are genocidal but they still need you to die for isreal fighting their enemies for any of this to work for them.

They still haven't realized yet. It's going to be incredible when it finally dawns on them he really is President for the next 8 years and that there is literally nothing they can do about it.

Well considering even 4 years ago these freaks were still shunned yeah, all of this gender sophistry just makes me want to find a bog and some rope.

It'll only be 4 years unless he starts work on the Wall soon. Don't get me wrong, he's doing a good job, but he's going to lose his base if he doesn't deliver on the Wall. Look at Ann Coulter freaking out.

Maybe now that they're out of the military, we can stop worrying about their representation in media too. Maybe they'll slowly start to be banned from everything.

sacbee.com/latest-news/article163629198.html

I think alot of people feel that way, but they are afraid to say so.

KEK

That's not good.

Honestly any faggot in the military is a welfare whore with zero competency or ability. They get diversity bux and throw around that they're in the military yet get excused from pt because of hrt and sow such dissent about gender inclusivity and all the associated drivel that there are mandatory sensitivity courses for all but not a single knife fighting training course in existence.

wew

rand.org/news/press/2016/06/30.html
archive.is/uwwWM
(((Impact of Transgender Personnel on Readiness and Health Care Costs in the U.S. Military Likely to Be Small)))

This just in: Donald Trump resigns after reading a tweet by Sarah Wood.

Redditors have 0 principles, big surprise.

wgntv.com/2017/03/02/vote-live-with-wgn/

Live poll in Chicago

I hate it, and most people do. There is a natural aversion to transfreaks. A lot of these freaks are into using their "trans" status to expose themselves to people who don't want to see it. It reminds me of that news story about the dude exposing himself to little girls, and then trying to claim he was discriminated against. Most of these people are simply dudes with a fetish, but now society wants us to pretend they are special. Back in the day these dudes would simply crossdress, but now they want to be in the military?

It's fine, it just means the original Calexit that had a list of demands and shit is out. Now they're just trying to run.

Gillibrand is really a cunt's cunt isn't she?

For the most part sure, but hatefacts often make an appearance there these days, occasionally even jew naming. They account for 8 of the current front page posts on r/AgainstHateSubreddits. Some of this is probably due to refugees from the shoah'd r/AltRight.

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP. SO MUCH WINNING..

We'll then this is the perfect catalyst to start expressing the disgust these self mutilating freaks bring out in all sane individuals. Spit on your local tranny today, maybe they'll kill themselves.

these people are willfully ignorant in order to maintain their delusions. they really are living in a fantasy world.

Won't work. They get off on creeping you out. If you want to get on their nerves just dismiss them entirely in a disinterested smug way.

So the underlying story here is that isreal decided they didn't want trannies and fags in the US army just yet, not while they still need them to fight their last wars before sending America down the economic shit-chute.

Do it. DO IT. I think we should even let them go. No civil war. Just let them go. T

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

wew laddie

I can't wait for Gen Z to hit voting age.

Oy vey. Looks like the kikes are slaming the servers again.

I understand your frustration. There's something wrong with the reply box (>>10306778).

(((RAND)))

There's a difference between creepy and disgusting. Spit on them and call them a faggot freak, talk to them like you're on an imageboard, trigger them so hard you have to be forced to defend yourself

It's always the Lewinsky scandals

don't you know that Holla Forums is immune to that trick?

Using lambda instead of alpha in name.
AUTISM TRIGGERED!!!!!!!

New set of screencaps. Every damn minute I refresh the original post, I can count at least 50 more butthurt comments. Had to highlight the second one because I couldn't read that shit.

Yahoo.com comments section is full of "thank you Mr. President".

it's always hit or miss with that site.

It's a good thing I wore my MAGA hat to work in NYC today. The salt on the subway will be soooo entertaining.

I wonder how many trannies on /leftpol/ and the Alt-Kike are crying right now?
You are now picturing all the trannies on /leftpol/ and the Alt-Kike crying right now
>post yfw

THE TRAPPENING

THE SALT STORM MUST BLOW

/comfy/ thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=36qMBR5-tv4

I'm telling you they like it. They would rather be physically assaulted than ignored.

Trannies commit suicide at very high rates. This group is not what the military wants in high stress situations.

So what are the current year arguments for trannies in the Armed Forces? any other existint examples right now?

Tell me about it. Best fucking timeline.

Can someone that speaks tranny trans-late the meaning of this shirt?

lol they constantly kill themselves anyway, so it's not like anyone could tell the difference if they did.

Remind me again, what kind of chess is trump playing?

Again the point is being missed here.
Why on Earth would mentally diseased trannies and fags actually want to go die and fight in a draft fighting for isreal?

They are narcissistic freaks obsessed with sexual organs and the love of themselves, why would they want to die in some war for a foreign party?

Only braindead drones want to die fighting for foreign isreali interests, even trannies and fags confused and mentally ill as they are, aren't that stupid.

Personally I think this decision is more to do with isreal realising they need a strong American army to achieve their goals and the queers [Twinks 4 Trump, anyone?]who backed Trump in the alt-right who absolutely had zero chance of ever offering up themselves to fight in the next jewish instigated wars for isreal.

Luckily for all you fashy Republican goys, you can now die for isreal without being concerned about your shoes clashing with your waistcoat.

THIS is how you start my day? Where does good news even go from here? Still not tired of winning, but we're getting there.

Holy shit, she's a qt.

As explained my my NS fake SJW insider, just tell the trannies you can tell what they are. You're not fooled etc.
That is the core of their identity. Attack that and they will off themselves. You're practically rolling 50:50

tell trannies you know what they actually are

Spoiler that shit.

It's a work in progress degenerate dick chopper.

According to kikepedia, there's like only 3 countries that have trannies. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_people_and_military_service
New Zealand(Allowed but currently none are serving), Australia (15), and the United States(15,500)

Wew laddies.

WEBM RELATED

This is delicious, thanks user!

One which the queers, degenerates and trannie freaks are safe at home while your relatively normal children go out and die for isreal.

Kind of amusing watching 'fashy' folk celebrating the most perverted and diseased degenerates of society being given a safety net to not be forced to fight and die in the upcoming wars for greater isreal.

Now only normal people will die for isreal instead.
Honestly the mind control is total and absolute.

Cheering on everything ZOG throws at you, just because you think it will upset some left wing pervert, while the only ones to suffer will be the healthy normal goy, all the perverts, jews and wogs will inherit what's left of America come its jew-instigated fall.

But at least you got to laugh at leftists before you died!

Thanks based webmbro.

Lad, trannies are unstable. They almost always end up killing themselves.
All this does is push them further to the brink of offing themselves, and if they don't want to kill themselves they'll now end up making comments "I'm gonna kill the President" which will land them in jail.

I'M GONNA LOOK FOR TRANNIES MAKING DEATH THREATS TO TRUMP BECAUSE OF THIS
WEWLADS LETS GET THEM ALL TOSSED IN JAIL

My bad, it is disgusting. I'm just now understanding the shirt. The Ts are missing. Guessing that means the policy is not, and I had to use this word but, "inclusive" enough of Trannies.

The checkmarks are fucking pissed.

This is what happens when shills are utterly losing and they scramble to test new tactics.
It's the same old, worn out, 'Drumpf is a gud goy' tactic.

Do not bite.

Honestly the jewish mind control on display here is painful in the extreme.

Holla Forums has been manipulated in the most obviously humiliating way possible into cheering on ZOG, and now every thread every day is simply celebrating every jewish instigated policy simply because it will upset leftists.
Yeah for the sole gain of zionist jews.

Way to go fashy goys!

BTW, surely only jews like (((you))) would celebrate jews total and complete control of the US government, those against the total control of the US government would be considered the antisemites…

Oh, I like this meme.

Trump isn't so much a good goy as he is a traitorous puppet of jewry.

Why is Holla Forums being trammelled into supporting neocon zionist jews in every world government and anyone critical of jews is now being made to leave here>?

This is all I have to say

youtube.com/watch?v=uTzeWR57znE

Kill yourself, disgusting tranny kike. You are fooling no one. Both with your blatant shilling and your fake vagina.

inb4 you get triggered by anime

How much more money does it actually cost to cater to a single tranny than normal human men?
I guess what I'm asking is what is the exchange rate?
ex: 1 tranny to 100 men?

They have no right to bitch about Kid Rock when the liberal dipshits of Minnesota voted in AL FUCKING FRANKEN.

The fuck am I reading. This is a new york times article. This is a bizarre new post-fake news world where we're supposed to believe in tranny seal teams. Who are they even trying to trick here. This world has gone bananas.

forgot cap

The real reason transgenders must be removed from the military is a significant number of them are CIA/MKU assets that severely compromise our presidents ability to make a credible threat against the deep state. Once all sexually corrupted individuals are removed from the officer corp we can begin arresting the kike pedophiles and their lackeys without warning.

End of line.

Are you taking the piss?
Why would any tranny or fag want to die for isreal, only the most reatrded goodest of goys want to die fighting for isreal in the US army.

Given a choice of who you would like to senselessly sacrifice their lives fighting in some war that serves no USA interest would you you prefer sacrificed in the war?

a)white normal people
b)Trannies fags and perverts
c)wogs, spics and all other aliens in America

The answer should be B&C

However because of the mind control you are now forced to side with every position the jewish controllers tell trump to enact on their behalves.

I'm sure once Amewrica has been economically crushed by jewry they'll bring back fags and trannies into the army, seeing as very few normal whites will survive the next war they have in mind for the gullible goy

>>>/oven/

This.

I think here on Holla Forums people believe liberals are a homogenous block that all think the same, but Trump knows better, because he used to be a centrist Democrat himself. The reason? Democrats used to be pretty good at handling the deficit and keeping us out of useless expensive wars. Of course, Obama changed all that for the worse.

The majority of centrist Dems just wanted a good economy, jobs, abortion, and affordable health care. They were deeply divided over gun control, immigration reform, and the death penalty. Once the far left dems started insisting on things like "You can't be a Democrat and be against gun control!!!" that's when a lot of centrist dems found the door out.

One thing that the modern Dems have completely overestimated is the mainstream support for trannies. Everyone in the US has a fag in the family or at least knows a fag or two, but hardly anyone knows or cares about trannies. Only the far left cares about trannies; the entire right and the centrist left are at best apathetic and at worst actively disgusted by them. And centrist dems, who care very deeply about the economy, do not want to be stuck with the bill for tranny drugs and what they see as cosmetic surgeries.

Of course, there aren't many centrist dems left. I believe they prefer to be called "libertarians" or "independents" these days.

Another brilliant move by Trump. Tranny rights is a rotten plank in a losing platform for the dems.

Apparently the trannies have known about this since at least early June.

lgbtqnation.com/2017/06/pentagon-retreating-transgender-military-policy/

How is ensuring that isreal's proxy army, the US military, weakening the desires of the zionist jews who control the US government?

Just because marxists want the total JWO in place right now, doesn't mean the zionist jews want to lose the next war that the US fights for them.

Well, we did have that Pedowood movie G.I. Jane, even though the current failure rate for womyn doing basic combat training in the Marines is 85.3%, and pretty sure all of our special forces do not have that gender equality fantasy bullshit from comics, television, movies, books, and video games.

Sorry for the shitty formatting.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890193981585444864
I went to this twitter for the first time in a long time, and he's talking shit about Sessions. What happened? He's the one who hired Sessions, and besides wasn't Sessions supposed to be quite nationalistic?

Yep, I think Mattis made a comment to this effect about a month ago.

(continued)

transgender applicants, not on gender transition by currently serving Service members.”

hahahahahahahahaha

>Try to come up a convincing way to lie that unpozzing the military is good for (((leftism))) and Trump is being a good goy

They have no doubt done their own uncucked research into the whys and hows of transgenderism and come to the conclusion that they can not be trusted in ANY capacity which is huge. They won't even allow tranny support staff or fucking janitors because of the risk. There will be sweeping repercussions from this series of events my friends.

I suppose the fact that every trannie and fag is now sighing with relief over the fact that while woman will be included in the draft along with every able bodied healthy white male, all the queers and freaks will be safe at home as you die for isreal.

Gotta love how every movement has been manipulated into cheering on everything the ZOG bosses of America enact on US soil.

You do realise that only zionist isreal benefits from every war the US has fought in the last 100 years, even genocidal kikes realise that fags and trannies wont be winning any wars soon.

In terms of morale, efficiency and camaraderie having trannies anywhere in the military is a massive loss. This is done on purpose to weaken us btw, with the "monetary costs" being the veil.

militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/07/01/mattis-delays-new-transgender-policy-for-us-military/

Guess we know what they decided after the review.

Inclined to agree, how the fuck did they find 15,000 trannies that wanted to serve since the ban was removed? These fuckos were grown in a lab, not your garden-variety dickgirls.

The article I posted above

says 7k

You are pathetic.

There are only a few hundred.

There are so many numbers being thrown around, that its cleae no one knows how many transfags really exist.

So they know it's going to be a problem, but just do it anyways. Nice. Shows how much they're are focused on their job, not whether they have a dick or not.

Trumps number one supporters the (((alt-right))) mainly consist of perverted trannies and 'twinks', well the one;s that aren;t chinks and niggers and jews that is.

Now they won't be forced to fight in the next impending war that ZOG has kindly set up for you.

You should be more concerned with white healthy woman being included in the draft in the army.

Honestly, cheering on everything that ZOG throws at you isn't the best way to use the human brain, especially when your country is being teed up for one massive world war 3 for isreal coming soon.

There is no draft you fucking moron.
There's not gonna be.

more from the nytimes article, it's the one drudge is linking to

Just bask in the glory of this ridiculous absurd claim. There are supposedly WHOLE ARMIES OF TRANNIES on the front lines!

Kikepedia gives out

MY
PRESIDENT

The alt-kike aren't Trumps number one supporters. They turned on him when he bombed an empty airport.

The number of trannies is directly proportional to the amount of money government agencies throw at them.

How is he going to accomplish this after Kang Nigger already let transfreaks in?

Are the ones already in going to get discharged, or are they grandfathered?

Makes you wonder how many "incidents" there have been involving trannies getting people massacred for the army to respond this quickly. They don't respond to anything quickly.

It's not the faggots now being safe from being sacrificed so much as the fact that you're all supporting the US government army, which has been solely used for the last 100 years to destroy white societies.

The niggers and spics in the US army will delight in undertaking another Serbia bombing campaign to stop white survival, the troubling part is so many of the so called jew-wise no understanding that they are about to be set into WWIII, soon, for isreal's sole gain.

Why is he attacking Jeff Sessions? They were best friends during the campaign and Sessions is supposedly very pro-white?

The T's are missing, meaning trannies are now missing from the military? I have no fucking idea.

That was a genius move right there, instant filtering of disinfo shills.

According to the military there are less than 1000.

THE 26TH KEEPS DELIVERING

Front lines my ass, most of them are probably paper shuffling POGs.

Unfortunately the msm is focusing more on this than pushing the tranny agenda. I wish Trump would have held off on his comments about Sessions for a couple of days so the msm would have focused more on the tranny thing.

Trump is pissed at Sessions for recusing himself from the Clinton investigation instead of prosecuting her, so he wants Sessions to resign so he can get someone in there who will prosecute her. Trump doesn't want to fire him because people will say he did it to obstruct the Russia investigation.

no, tossing degenerate freaks out of the military means that normal boys can fight more effectively and cohesively.

Yes, wars for ZOG are still terrible, but at least our boys can fight without having to watch their backs around mentally ill degenerates who are basically saboteurs.

4/10 for making me reply, fuck off shill

Only the antisemitic non-jews turned their backs on Trump once they realised the fix was in.

Every neocon hawk and zionist jew is still backing him just as strongly as we see here and on every once jew-wise nationalist board.

They're considered too dangerous to be a pog now. Makes you think

You are truly pathetic.

Lmfao you are truly a demented tranny kike. Just fucking give up son. You're not winning today. You're not winning tomorrow. You're not winning ever again.

I'm pretty sure that's just a screencap from an old Kids in the Hall episode.

THE BEST

TIMELINE

>7/24/2017
>the 26th keeps delivering
What did he mean by this???

Funny how you refuse to call them kikes.

they also wont sing like a bird after they get captured

And looking at the standards of the other armed forces like Russia and China, the US is the number 1 country with the most trannies in the military.

Did a quick search, it's where those faggots got the "15K trannies are losing their right!"

You're blatantly obvious, Hasbrofag. Did Trump hurt your degenerate tranny ass?

I'm starting to think the whole middle east thing is just some kind of advanced training program at this point, not really a military operation since its taking so long and very little is ever gained. It's a trick to get a large number of seasoned combat veterans ahead of some real global conflict.

Is this a response to all the trannies complaining to him?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890260758050856961

Possibly …
>(((we))) aren't here to teach him
twitter.com/Galleryladyana/status/832596384788381698/

Kek, you endkikes always show your nose eventually if you stay in a thread long enough.

new bred?

You clearly are retarded, nothing would be funnier than watching every kike, nig and tranny die in isreal's next project.

You are all so wrapped up with upsetting marxists you seem to ignore the fact you are still slaves to jewry.

However Holla Forums is being used still as an isreali cheerleading squad celebrating the death of america, while pretending we are winning.

America winning the next world war, means European whites are lost forever.

jews own America and every one of your souls until you realise this simple fact

It's more like a distraction

These numbers are all based on (((estimates))), not surveys, and I can't even find primary sources for the estimates yet

Lmfao you couldn't be more transparent if you were made of water.

You're replying to a copypasta

They are trying to meme themselves as being called "Ts."
The Ts are silent… get it?

Tranny kike confirmed. Make like 40% of your disgusting degenerate kind and fucking kill yourself you revolting subhuman monster.

It's kikepedia, the so-called number source for normalfag drones, it where they got the 15K trannies bullshit.

What right was taken away? I don't see any right to join and serve the military. "Disabled" and elderly people are not allowed in to the military regularly. If they want to start their own militia they certainly could do that.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Don't they make you take a psych test befor handing you a gun? I think willingly chopping your dick would be up there.

Wouldn't want to be around when it goes full Privet Pyle.

serious question
are trannies kicked out of the CIA as well?

new bread

Other than having done so earlier, the fact you hasbara kikes have for the last few years been calling everyone a "jew" or "kike" for calling out you kikes shitting up the board with non-stop campaigning for every neocon kike in world politics, its clear you'll happily use every slur term for the Satanic jews except those that identify you as the children of Satan.

It's quite embarrassing really having to explain still that cheering on genocidal neocon jews and celebrating every jew in control, is only really in the best interests of jewry.

jews have no qualms using the words kike jew or whatever as every post here from all the hasbara jews insisting its great that the US is in total control of jewry shows.

So tell us how much he has supported ISISrael in Syria then, Chaim?
Because you're about to get assfucked if you answer.

When you shill to the point of becoming a rambling lunatic.

last post niggers

top shitposter

With immediate action
I WILL
DISBAND THE SENATE!

Not true in the slightest.
I'd be impressed if there was even more than a few hundred

who is that lovely looking young man, and why is he crying?

yeah
im sure the kikes would have loved to talk about how they 'punished' trump and russia
but no, trump decides the news now
KEK

Anyone have any of those pics wherein trannies express regret etc. and complain about their new gaping wound? Especially that reddit one where it covers everything.
I find them interesting.

its almost like KEK allowed all of the degenerates to get away with whatever they want for so long just so it could all be stripped from them piece by piece and they CONSTANTLY experience agony and despair while we reach levels of smug and true happiness that shouldnt even be possible.

PRAISE KEK

Spin on Twitter is that Trump "traded" this trans deal for the border wall

is this true?

Typical tricks

I've re-read the politico headline and apparently the angle is that Trump banned trannies in order to use the savings on medical costs for trannies as funding for the border wall.

SEEMS LIKE A DECENT TRADE TO ME

Fuck you, I almost choked on my burg eating this. At least their tears give me an ecstatic high.

You guys are such retarded faggots. This place is controlled oposition and has become trump's personal squad of male cheerleaders.

Oh no the trannies cant go fight and die for Israel? Wow thats terrible, a huge win for the (((Magapedes)))

Not a good trade. There should never be trannies in the military anyway. There should have been a wall 30 years ago.
I won't compromise on the wall and we never should have compromised on trannies being in the military in the first place.
Shit trade, if true.
It does read like some NRA gun compromise though.

i should clarify that I assumed the same thing you did

but it's not

Jesus wept, neither of the things in that interview are human

That's not really how this works. This all has to be put in the budget. The amount of money he's saving although it's millions, isn't going to do much.
Wall is going to cost in the billions unless it's just a fence. This is pocket change.

The Alt right BTFO by God Emperor!

All the medical reasons you cant join the military here.
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

now they just need to add being any kind of tranny at the end

Exactly shit trade, no matter what you have to surrender something really ought not have to, seriously the audacity of these chuckle fucks

You know she was making a point and not really transgender, right?