Augmented reality games

ITS A NEW WAY OF ADVERTISING

With the 'tarded masses being enamored over pokemon go, let's discuss augmented reality gaming.

I just had a brainwave while reading about pokemon go in churches, what if augmented reality games open a new way of advertising: they get places/ venues/ stores to pay them to increase the intensity of, for example pokemon, in a place, thus making more people visit that place.

Clearly we are still at phase 1: getting the masses to play augmented reality games
Phase 2 would beintroducing the concept to paying venues, and step 3 would be implementation and normalization of the plan.

There used to be a mobile "game" where you got waifus from scanning barcodes.

It's just a fucking animated icon in the middle of the screen while your camera is on. I'm not opposed to the idea of games like this the genre name is fucking retarded.

NO
FUCKING
SHIT
Everyone who fucking got the game when it came out thought of this already

What a totally unique and unprecedented idea that no one has yet to suggest. You truly do belong to a much more intelligent stock than all those sheeple!

bump

We know this?

It's a stupid ass idea. No one is going to pay to have mouthbreathing teenage dumbasses walk into their stores/restaurants/etc. to play video games. No one is going to say "Hey, I go to that store every day for pokemanz, I should buy something there."

IT'S A NEW WAY TO SET ME FREE

two cafes on my way to work have street placards enticing people to come in and try their Pokemon-themed smoothies while they use the Pokestop or what the fuck ever is next door.

You can't overestimate the stupidity of normalfags.

They even did that shit when it started, you can't catch everything on the GBC or GBA games, you have to go to some fucking event to do it and nobody wants to waste their time with that.

And its even worse with how horrible the DS wireless was.

If Google owns Nictac then why the hell does Google not give a fuck about making Pokemon go better? Lmao Google getting into the gaming market and they don't give a single fuck about their playerbase.

It was Barcode Kanojo. All the products have probably been scanned by now.

Soon.

that face whit not soul

shit idea

yeah this is really gay
and I don't say that often