COMEY DOWN, CLINTON FROWN

COMEY IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE REGARDING CLINTON
washingtonexaminer.com/house-conservatives-gunning-for-probe-of-james-comey-and-hillary-clinton/article/2629688
investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-email-breaking-news-james-comey-being-investigated-by-congress-for-obstruction/

WE’RE NEVER GOING TO GET TIRED OF WINNING.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/I3PoY
archive.fo/9JOO1
congress.gov/congressional-record/2017/07/24/house-section/article/H6150-8
archive.is/FExdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time for our very weak AG to do his job.

SO MANY HAPPENINGS AND WE STILL GOT 2 DAYS TIL THE 27TH

He already is by investigating DWS and the Awan Brothers. Clinton is definitely tied to that shit, how else did they get their security clearance? So many of them are going to wind up tied to this shit, and its an absolutely concrete charge of high treason.

Relax, I'm just echoing Trump. Sessions is a good guy. What's happening on the 27th?

Fuck me, this is it isn't it? All these happenings at the same time?

Trump finally has all his ducks in a row and he's going in for the kill.

The purge is beginning.

she must be shitting herself

more than usual

I love how for several months the (((media))) were screeching about how Sessions was some kind of KKK member and the moment Trump says something critical of him they start screeching at Trump, like sucking up to Massah like a bunch of niggers.

Trump has freshly inserted a new clipful of death, bolt cocked and ready to fire. 27th is the day he pulls the trigger.

September 23rd is when that bullet hits.

Where does sept 23rd come from?

Saging for misleading title

Something fucking huge. As per WH user, the biggest news since Trump announced he was running.

archive this shit you retard
archive.fo/I3PoY
archive.fo/9JOO1

Its the day that Kek returns. August 21st is the day the black sun rises.

And theres some interesting numerology shit to do with those days, all having to do with happenings, as well if you feel like looking it up.

W-wew

Nice

My birthday is the 27th…
I don't know how to feel about this

Oh interesting, do you have the cap handy?

the bees are coming, mark my words the bees will herald the moment it begins.

That was entirely the result of Loretta Lynch's instructions when she decided to "recuse" herself (after meeting in secret with Bill Clinton). Not to defend Comey, both should go down for this shit, but it's looking like they're throwing him under the bus and hoping that will be the end of it.

Sure, and if dubs, Oprah Winfrey is getting caught up in the clinton's charges too.
RUNNING OUTTA STICKY ROOM!

MR. PRESIDENT PLEASE!

oprah made her bed when she endorsed obama, the pieces on the board will change when the time is right and once the eclipse has gone and pass we will be in a new world (think bearenstein/bearenstain).

and in that world a man will build an empire off the back of a bee.

WEW

This probably should get its own thread but I'm posting it here:

Im reading through all the stuff that went on in congress and the senate today. In congress the last thing the speaker did was read a letter from Trump. It was a declaration of the continuance of state of emergency concerning international criminal organizations.

WEW

congress.gov/congressional-record/2017/07/24/house-section/article/H6150-8

Great find, and there's not a hint of this in the news.

Mother fucking bump

Holy shit. It really is happening, isn't it?

R-ravings of a madman! A lunatic! Impeach! Impeach!

Yeah, why can't we get those nigresses Donna Brazile and Loretta Lynch hanged for treason? Perhaps (((they))) are protecting Her because blacks will easily sell out their own children for some gibs.

Ooohhh fuck, it's really building up isn't it. It's going to be an eventful couple of months now.

I wouldn't get too excited about

It's part of Obama's original wording of EO 13581

archive.is/FExdM

27th?

I thought a pre-emptive strike against NK takes place on the 26th at 7:30 am….

I vaguely hearing this last September and the one before that one. Everything supposed to happen in September?

That wouldn't be trump shooting, user. That's kek.

Except this one has actual weight behind it other than supersitious bullshit.

i see what you did there, trying to deflect the talk about the bees.

you are right that it should go in its own thread. the only way we are going to fix these problems is be memeing a new reality where the corruption has no power.

the bees are the future.

I do not. It gets posted every now and then. Theres probably a thread on it on 4cuck if you feel like wading through cancer to find it.

Here are some. Sorry for low res.

Fucking hell that was June 30th? So much shit has been going on I was convinced it was back in April.

It's scorched earth user. Never ever.

Thank you. Why do I hope that Hope is the white house user?

The fake news media was trying to meme Sessions into resigning or being fired.

And I believe this guy correctly called Awan being arrested on cuckchan hours before the story broke in the media. So either he's an extremely lucky role player or he actually does have some inside knowledge.

Happy birthday Kayla.

Have you not been paying attention? Part of Trumps strategy has been to use Obamas own words and laws to prove the hypocrisy going on against his own administration. And holy fuck the wording of that letter is defcon 5 levels of happening.

The guy just can't win for losing can he?

HOLY SHIT HE'S GOING TO TAKE THEIR SHEKELS

I wonder if that was a ploy to make the media start praising Sessions, just before he indicts Hillary Clinton. Notice Trump gave that interview to the New York Times? Why choose them and not a friendly like Hannity? 88D chess, naturally.

Lets get this shit started!

Russian Organized crime, Japanese Crime families, Mexican Crime Org ( just one covered ) and the 'Mob' NJ, NY and Rome. Nobody new.

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS STILL THE FUTURE WE CHOSE

i think they're different anons but
(pic related)

Happy birthday tomorrow user!

Really, user?
I mean, really?

heheehe

oyy veyyy goyim, I'm literally shivering in my boots just thinking about what this man has just done!!

Had a Republican statesmen on FoxNew just now that state almost word for word the start of this post. It may be moved up a day, They also announced AG will speak soon.
Oh and Manafort is not call up today…. so whats that 3 of 3 exact hits.

DWS could have gotten them security clearance just as easy as HRC, though the dept of state (in 2005, so under HRC) must've been necessarily involved for their visas (there's 5 pakis, not just Awan - all were pushed through with the wave of a hand and given multimillion dollar salaries - also applied for bankruptcy 5 years after - they even get gibs)

It's a real spooky date, multiple things converging - many nearly unbelievable.
The great happening of our times may be near.

Spoopiest of all are the rumors about the black sun (enlarged sun, turns black and "seemingly dances in the sky"), even knowledgeable anons don't quite realize what that'd mean; if it does happen, the Fatima prophecy has manifested and shit will hit the fan on a global scale.
can blogpost if interested

top meme shame about the satan trips

Th-thanks I g-guess Satan.

What is the Fatima prophecy user?

All dates are useless. It will happen soon, and that's all we need to know.

Honey is high energy food.

So many happenings are happening right now. The happening storm is happening. All these happenings will lead to biggest happening in the record of happenings. It's really happenings anons.

Might be entirely subjective on my part, but July usually flies by quick. It still feels like the 4th was only last week. Sucks cause I do love summer.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I love this timeline.

Hopefully they'll add fraud tot he list, too.

Praise Kek!

Do it, man. Any possibility needs to be explored and prepared for. No stone unturned, nothing left to chance.

I wonder if Kid Rock is gonna write a song about all this while he's in office..?

(why was this already written here??)
i just googled it up, looks like it's a three part prophecy. Part number 2 seems to be the point of interest for us:

THE SECOND PROPHECY
"When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world.

To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays [of each month]. If My requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated."

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THIS

VICTORY

You're looking for the Third Secret of Fatima, which took 100 years to 'reveal' and is alleged to be a forgery by everyone aside from modernist/jesuit popes

It's Baron. All according to keikaku

snooped around for it a little, speaks of evil that infiltrates the church under the guise of good. Sounds like a (((coincidence))). And apparently everyone involved in the content of this prophecy is fucking shitting themselves. 23rd September huh? Maybe we'll see why.

WEW!

If Trump is actually talking about banks and not ISIS I'll never doubt him again.

holy fuck
he basically just named the jew
this is an honest to god literal declaration of war on paper that he just forced (((them))) to fucking
READ IN FRONT OF CONGRESS
holy fuck lads, the happening is on, we're go for serious shit literally any day now.

They've seen what happens when you try to leave the country, they aren't going to risk it.

bread is up
see

Make sure you understand how defcon levels work lest you make a fool of yourself…

still saging for misleading title

I went looking for this post and it was bretty far down. I'd hate to see it slid.

>pizzagate was a psyops and it worked in (((their))) favor

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?!

hang yourself

When will you?

cuck/pol/ deleted this thread…

What did you expect from 8/pol/?

No, Pedesta and friends fed it to distract from very real CF stuff in Haiti with Sibley.