Classic/Renowned games you didn't like

Loved SS1 but I got up to the part where GLADOS reveals herself to you in SS2, was too busy to play for a week and after that had no motivation to continue playing. Deleted it a few months later and doubt I'll ever bother with it again.

JRPGs in general have always bored the fuck out of me. I genuinely don't understand the appeal of some of these games.

Agree with you OP. System Shock 2 was a turd and the only people that suck its dick never played the first game.

7/10 cured my insomnia. Seriously, this game is boring.

SS2 was like a shit version of HL1, but it's more accessible than SS1 hence why it's more popular. The shooting was horrid as fuck.

That swordcrafting game with lesbians that I played when I was 14 was fun though.

I don't understand, if the bored the fuck out of you, why give it a 7/10? That still translates to good.

First one was a looty booty horror shooty.
Second was an rpg with less ways to creatively dispose of enemies like in the first.

Your favourite game actually sucks.
All of my favourite games are great however

He uses the 7-9 scale.

It's good insomnia medicine as I said. Way better than sleeping pills and counting sheep. They should sell it at pharmacies.

Pic related. Has that gritty, PS2-era adult game feel. Also the stock game is buggy as hell so I have no idea how it got popular. That said it might be cool but I just never got the time to get into it.

Agree with SS2. It's okay but worse gunplay than Quake or HalfLife and a shit story told through mp3s strewn around the map so that they wouldn't have to model characters.

Deus Ex might be lighter on the RPG, but it's way more fleshed out.

back to reddit

back to reddit

(checked)

back to 4chan

Agreed. This is a circlejerk memeboard, not an opinions board.

Come on, you're much better than this! Check my last two repeating digits though.

kill yourselves, all of you.

(checked)
Nice

Daggerfall, simply because I spent more time fighting bugs than trying to enjoy the game, and because I had a harder than normal time navigating their dungeons. I'm going to give it another shot when Daggerfall Unity is more complete.

Terrible. What other features could a game have that ensures you won't want to replay it?

I've liked pretty much every single game I've ever played that was recommended by Holla Forums. This is the only one I think is boring as fuck. The lore seems pretty deep. The concept is cool but I played for 3 hours and was bored the entire time. HURR DURR MUH LEGS ARE BROKEN CIRCLEJERK MAYMAY.

I don't like Souls' games and yet somehow I bought what is often regarded as the two best games in the series. They're not bad but I just didn't really have fun with them. They're not hard enough to be hard and make me feel like I'm facing a legitimate challenge but they're not easy enough to piss through on a power trip, they sit in this intermediate gap which is kinda boring.

Also anyone who unironically thinks those games have DEEP LORE has clearly never played FROMSOFTWARE games before and would absolutely cream themselves over any given Armored Core game and beat off to the stats that literally do nothing before trying to explain it with muh lore.

I don't like the classic Fallout games. The interface is shit, but what really takes the fun away is the retarded and suicidal AI. It would have been so much easier if I could have just controlled the companions instead of trying to protect them from their own stupidity.

[your favorite videogame] is fucking memeshit