Raised Without Gender - Vice

This "Mapa" forced xie's boys into a forced feminization fetish because they are white.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

These Swedish parents claim to raise their kids genderless, but their boys "just happen" to like pink girly things, out of all the colors, they "chose" pink, "on their own".

Its a clear sign of reversals, and not genderless raising.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.cn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normal children aren't retarded. They can easily pick up when they do something that pleases you. Such as when they act like little girls, despite actually being boys. Because these parents are fucking insane.

the kids holding the fagflag

they also have fagflag cups, not rainbow, fagflag colors.

rly maeks ya fink

inorite?

tfw no mapa

((VICE)) reporter ((Emilia Abraham)).

They ain't even trying to hide it.

I wonder when they get b& from China. I live in China and they're trying to gain a foothold in first tier cities throwing parties and stuff while testing censorship limits in their Chinese version.

In before you call me a traitor but China got shit on lock and recently banned anything non traditional in terms of internet videos (gay, promiscuity, cheating etc.).

They and North Korea are the last bastion of hope.

Some people admire putin, but the country is still an impoverished hellhole. You're either an oligarch or impoverished - not much middleground.

Whats the worst thing vice did for the chinese version?

Ofcourse they are Swedes. Swedish cowardly sacks of puss aren't even human, and now they have given up on trying to pretend to be human. Swedish genocide truly cannot come soon enough.

Sweden is dead walking.

nice dubs

I think the girl know her parent is nutz but she pretend to doing what they want so they don't bother her.

Have a look at the homepage: vice.cn

You'll see a pic of a tranny disguised as fashion photography, promotion of degenerate western TV series etc.

((They)) thought they'd have an easy way in China but the people party leaders have all Zuckerkike level money and solid long term plans for the country.

Check this out what I capped.

Jesus, someone call child support services, but given that it's Sweden they're probably in on the emasculation agenda.

Someone needs to prank these faggots to save the children.

Sweden government is effed so there's nothing we can do for the poor children.

They're just your standard children raised in a cult, so they'll either be true believers, die from drug addiction, or else go full 14/88.

you can end social security, and let them die

No I can't because I am not Swedish.

Wait did I just refer him to as her?

Hiveminded as it is, I respect China for being one of the last real stands against degeneracy.

Why can't these people see that they're on the wrong side of history? These freaks will be looked down on the way they look down on Victorian madhouses.

It's like they do it on purpose.

Looks like its being suppressed on google I've spend the last 20 minutes looking for the educational images… But anyway thatis a huge sign of prolonged and ongoing sexual abuse. Many hollywood stars show that exact symptom and it has ties to mkultra type sexual abuse mixed with brainwashing.

I'm interested. If you find anything else post it. I'll do some looking too.

rly mayksya phink

These kids are gonna kill their parents.

Technically you have to be human in order to degenerate away from your humanity.

You know it.

Disgusting.

On a side note, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when this kid goes through his rebellious teens phase and starts acting masculine and bringing home girls to piss off his dad.

*MAPA*
Not dad.

And the schools aren't helping either

www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/26/vice-documents-introduction-of-gender-neutral-kindergartens-in-sweden/

Good lord. I almost can't take this shit anymore. Perhaps a nuclear holocaust is the only thing that can get the world back on track. People like that father are so thoroughly mindfucked they are beyond saving, and there's scores of them being indoctrinated each day with this bullshit.

GTKRWN WHEN

Well, truth being told, kid won't grow up fucked up.
As soon as he leaves the house he'll be fine.
It is just a survival strategy.

✓ ✓ ✓
observing this full house

Back when i was young, this would be when child protection services take your children away.

It looks like the only thing that can save Sweden's children are
RIGHT WING HAMMER SQUADS

t. Maxwell

Sure beats Sweden.

I went to a kindergarten and there were plenty of toys lying around for both girls and boys.
The nannies or whatever they're called professionally didn't bother us kids at all unless we were obnoxiously loud or got violent while playing.
While there was some minimal overlap between what the boys played with and what the girls played with for the most part two distinct groups formed and boys preferred the stereotypical cars, trains, robots, plastic saws and hammers etc while girls liked dolls, plushies and the toy kitchen stuff like a small plastic oven and all the plastic pots and cutlery.
In the sanbox boys liked to build pretend roads and castles while girls liked to make pretend cakes from sand… which some of the boys were dumb enough to try and taste.

TWO DISTINCT GENDERS PEOPLE!
If a kid severely deviates from the typical preferences for the gender there should be serious concerns about the kids mental state.

My kindergarten was 'taught' by a hairy-legged feminist race-mixer who hated my mom and took it out on me. I can't remember any 'playing' that year.

But your point stands, my preschool was like that with the toys, I always liked girls and never thought they had cooties but they were boring compared to guys and their games were retarded. Hmm, it's almost like this shit is innate

F