JUST CAUSE 3 = BYPASSED
INSIDE = BYPASSED
ABZÛ = BYPASSED
TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER = BYPASSED

thanks for nothing

thank you I can finally play the newest AAA garbage

Oh goodie

Doesn't change the fact the games are shit

Now that Denuvo is shit, what will the industry think of next?

And nothing of value was gained.
But thanks for sharing, user. Maybe it'll mean devs won't bother with it for when a good game actually comes around.

But can he crack these dubs?

pretty good, hope for a real crack instead of a bypass in case denvuo evolves or steam gets patched

far cry primal?

Garbage
Garbage
Garbage
Garbage
Not even a game
The only one that might not be shit, but I don't care for either total war or warhammer

Eventually it will be unsustainable to keep rebuilding the software once crackers get into the same swing of operating that the software engineers do.

How does one crack dubs that aren't there?

No shit the games are garbage. What's important here is to know that Denuvo games can be cracked.

Wasn't even aware that had Denuvo. Another mark of quality for Denuvo. Enjoy your two hour expeeerience.

Sure, congrats to them and all. At least everyone can see first hand how bad bad is without shelling out for a turd.

Not to mention that if the supposedly uncrackable DRM is cracked AAA companies will either double down to the point of unreasonability with even more intrusive, performance-hogging DRM methods or they'll fucking give up entirely.

What precedent?
Wasn't that shitty souls clone bypassed way back then?

A president is somebody who thinks he runs a coutnry while the jews tell him what ot do

You're retarded, sooner or later a good game would come out using denuvo, and regardless, it's about the principle of showing publishers that spending money on anti piracy is retarded.

Doom's worth playing. It's not great but it's ok and the graphics are phenomenal.

I heard some good things about Doom. Downloading now

But Denuvo never says they are uncrackable, they even admited it that their system will eventually be cracked. Their goal is just to delay the crack long enough so that the game gets a small boost from sales from impatient pirates

multiplayer works?

Dunno, I'm a buyfag and also don't care about multiplayer.

Not happening. Good games are made with heart and soul, such dev would never put shitty DRM on his game.
There isn't a single good game that didn't come with DRM-free version. And there never will be.

I'm pretty sure they know who their masters are.

So the poorfag cancer race children finally get to play Doom?

Good for you guys, shame you already doubled down so hard on saying its shit that even if you enjoy it we'll never be able to discuss it.

Hello tod.

What a mistake.

But that's not a thing, user. That's just low effort normalfags.

I'm trying to come up with something and failing.
Well No More Heroes was published by Ubisoft on Wii, but that's about it.