What are some games where you play as a genuine skeleton? Not just an emaciated zombie or some lame shit

What are some games where you play as a genuine skeleton? Not just an emaciated zombie or some lame shit.

There's a Warhammer Fantasy mod for Mountain Blade that adds a skeleton race and has a skeleton faction, that lets you have a skeleton army.

bump

Decap Attack.

Does anyone remember a 2D sword fighting game where one of the characters or enemies was a skeleton? I don't remember much of the game but I really enjoyed the hell out of it.

Which of the HoMM games was the good one? I really want to play the games again and I recall it had a pretty cool skeletal character

skeletons aren't real dude

3 is considered the best one.

**Did you know Sir Dan had a helmet in the Japanese version of MediEvil? Apparently it was so he wasn't seen as an evil spirit or something.

THERE'S A SKELETON INSIDE YOU RIGHT NOW user

I don't remember a 2d one, but a game with playable skeletons that comes to mind is By the Sword, though they're only in exhibition/multiplayer.

Also, Dominions lets you play an entire Roman Empire of skeletons and their god, who can be one of at least 3 flavors of skeleton, among other things.

That looks badass, it cd have been an alternate costume in the west.

I really wish they'd make more medievil. The entire Collectathon genre is unfortunately wasted and unused

That's just a myth they tell children.

It hurts. Interesting choice, had not seen that before. May have to try that version.

I know.

The cover is cool as well.

That looks pretty neat. Does anything change with the Dragon Armour?

And you even ride skelehorses.

HoMM 3 and you're probably thinking about Sandro.

I'm not actually sure, I've never seen the Japanese version played that far.

Man Sandro's campaign was the best.

Wesnoth, as the Undead faction.

=^]

real life

No, in real life you play as a brain.

but our brain is enslaved by our skeleton

Berserk musuo is almost guaranteed to have skull knight playable.

M&M8?

If anything, it is our brain that has parasitized a perfectly innocent skeleton to do its bidding.

6 MILLION POWER LICHES =

2,3 and 5. 3 and 5 have the most content. I personally prefer 5 but you can't go wrong with either.

I prefer 3, but necromancer on 2 is overpowered

there's another mod for mount and blade based around heroes of might and magic, called Chronicles of might and magic
there's magic in the game, that you and your troops can cast, including stuff that can resurrect the dead in combat
there's also staffs that shoot a pretty powerful projectile
there's random encounters that spawn all over the world, like some nice item or something that gives gold/experience/stat boost
i tried playing as a skellington, most of the troops were shit but once you start getting power liches you're insanely powerful
30 power liches and a lot of fodder can take any castle, because the power liches not only have AOE range attacks, they can resurrect your dead friendly troops, as long as they have the mana for it

That sounds like the Swadian Knights of that mod. Pass.

not really, they're shit in melee
you just need a bit of cavalry to beat them
that's why i can't just make an army of power liches in here, i need some infantry

Theres Warsword Conquest aswell based on Warhammer. With the Tomb Kings faction.

where's the screaming_lego_skeletons.webms

their troops kind of sucked though
even the dwarfs could beat them

Speaking of berserk, why do people not use the black knight great sword for their guts builds? It's way stronger than most other ugs you get, and it actually looks like a big slab of iron: GLGS looks like stone and GS looks like golden age, but it's not as cool looking as a dragon slayer looking thing.

Medievil

Sir fortesque¨is the only true skeleton in games.

ToME
you can pick skeleton as your race, but you gotta unlock it via gameplay first

Is proven by the fact, that being "Sir (Sir, as in male aristocrat) Fortesque (As Fortified like a tower (huge cock)), and therefore male white skeleton (no cock anymore(rotten off earlier)). This is fact used as a constant problem to the protagonist. One could almost call it a gameplay feature, and fairly so, since most of the puzzles are solved by using white bone privilige. This is not obvious since no black bone privilige has been used earlier, or ever in the game. Black bone privilige will not be used ever during this game because bones are racist, and brain for some reason too.

Next update: Earl sumert

good question

oh a 40kfag crying about a colorful game. well, color me surprised

Nice catch! You so fine, great job, so good.

Fuck off though.

You must be one of those lame rotters that still has flesh. You'll understand once you grow out of it.

lego worlds

0 life
0 organs
0 fucks

But only the American version.

Warlords Battlecry III lets you play as a skeleton. You can also command other skeletons, and even morph them into other kinds of skeletons, such as skeletons in armour or liches (which can revive corpses as skeletons). There's even a skeleton atop a bone chariot pulled by skeleton horses, and he shoots fireballs (sadly not skeleballs).

OP is so nostagic, can't stop posting.

Medevil, 1 and 2 and the PSP ones. Go play them now! They are really good games.

Does that knowledge give you a boner?

WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED

WHY

I IDENTIFY AS SKELETONKIN THIS IS OPPRESSION

Shit i interpreted your "skeleton race" as a race with skeletons and now i want a game about it.