"ANTICOM" IS RUN BY FAGS

"ANTICOM" IS RUN BY FAGS,
TRANNIES, & HORSEFUCKERS

TL;DR- A long while back, an Ex-Anticom member made a thread exposing the 'Anticom' discord server with screenshots showing how not only the members, but the LEADERSHIP were nearly all degenerates, and the handful of ones that weren't fags themselves, were open enablers of it. When confronted, anticom first simply claimed it was all 'ironic'.

Later, they claimed that they removed the degenerates and did a 'night of the long knives' But in reality all they did was change the server nicknames of the sodomites to hide them and save face. When that was pointed out by an user, 'Anticom' stopped responding

The reason this thread is coming back is to remind that these people are going to rot any movement from the inside unless they are chased away and exposed so others can stay away from it.

DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH 'ANTICOM'

At least they're not anti-White like the Proud Boys.

It's like TRS all over again. Never trust fags and degenerates to run a WN movement. They will pick their mental illness anytime over principles.

really made me think

Another compilation of their behavior

If you know any person/group who is uninformed on what 'anticom' really is, show them this.

Many are mistakenly thinking of these people as 'allies' because they don't know what actually goes on in their server

They are

It's even worse

I'd like to see the evidence that they're anti-White then. You claimed it, prove it.

Also, all your screenshots are from before they claimed to kick out the tranny. Anything from after that, or is this just another shill attack on a right wing youth movement?

Here's your (you)

That alone should clue you into the cancer diagnosis.

we already had this thread, fuck off and kill yourself.

We already had this thread months ago.

They're still trying to pull the "big tent" bullshit, but they did respond to our bullyciding and instituted anti-faggotry rules. This is a gay thread.

"Keep it to yourself, we don't care"
Yeah that's some harsh 'anti-faggotry' right there

They didn't even remove the sodomites, they just told them to "quiet down a little bit" and changed their names to hide them

I wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts

You have to understand that the most degenerate people aren't wanted by hardly anyone, so they work their way into the most "accepting" and "open" groups. This is why lolberg (muh freedom) and leftcuck (muh self hate) groups in particular are always full of poz, noses, drug addicts, non-whites, and all forms of diagnosable identity disorders. They "don't judge" because that's billed as a progressive/avante garde philosophy in relation to the oppressive traditionalism of the past. It's no so much that lolbergs/anticoms are pozzed per se, it's that they are "open" groups, and thus pay the toll.

Are you shills or just retards who didn't read the thread? They are TRYING TO BECOME RELEVANT NOW and normal people have no idea about their inner fag cult

Full circle now?

Why did trannies and other cancer suddenly latch onto the right wing image? I mean, I know furries had cancer like nazifur going on, but they're their own world and dimension. Now it seems like a major push in that direction. What happened to them being commies and assorted cancer? Of course ideologically they are still commies, but why do they suddenly change the image they adore from some retarded commie special snowflake variant to right wing imagery? I really fail to understand this phenomenon. I am sure it has to do with kikes, but aren't these trannies aware that right wing is pretty much against their whole worldview?

Troll shielding and subversion.

Calling yourself "anticom" makes it about them. It's not. Even if this is a reaction to their disease, it's still a fact that they react to us.

Not even surprised, he was a huge pro-Israel kike to begin with

They're normies at heart, they have no ideology so they just follow whatevers cool. Since SJWing is no longer cool, then anti-SJW isn't cool so this pushed them to the nazi meme makers

Yep, received tons of support from israel and cianiggers.

bump
all faggots must be purged

kind of funny how all these commie faggots turn out to be literal whores and cucks

Oh well, at least their poz-addled minds should be easy to manipulate.

Get tossed from a building, faggot
Seriously
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD

spoiler that shit