Dreams

Why have I seen no discussion about this game on here?
AGDG should be all over this, it's like a game engine that you need little to no knowledge of it to actually make games.

sounds gay
go away

these niggers look like faggots

It's shit like this that's the reason why Ragdoll Kung-Fu still doesn't have a world editor

LBP1 was good.
LBP2 was better.
I won't count LBP3 because it wasn't made by MM but it was a fucking disaster.

It's one of most anticipated. Loved LittleBigPlanet 1&2 and so I trust them to pull it off.

It's annoying that we get daily threads of No Man's Sky when this game is actually more innovative and technically impressive. And fun looking!

Did they even show it off again at E3 this year? It'll probably end up shitted up with meme game clones even if it's decent itself.

No it skipped E3 unlike Sony's other games, including The Last Guardian. Worrying sign for the game?

I dunno, looks like it is the type of game to get multiple delays. If they have to delay it they should.

Dude lmao just go to sleep if you want to dream.

Yeah, seems shaky. Last news I remember is something about a beta in 2016. Hope they don't pull something like making it exclusive to the new PS model.

what i want to know is if they can make animations in it
as modelling software it looks nice

If you make something for idiots only idiots will use them.

You can, you can make games, movies. You decide if the level will be interactive.

It is a very impressive idea, and I personally think Media Molecule is THE developer that should be making something like this because of all the experience they have with creating tools for level creation.

But the problem for something like this is if people will actually want to spend time making their own assets, or if the base game is actually any good at all.

I'm glad this isn't getting much attention, at least it's not gonna be a massive disappointment like NMS will be, and gives the devs more time to make something actually interesting.

I don't own a PS4, but this might be cool to play a few years down the line once the next gen is released.

Some reason this just made me wonder if lewdness is going to get people banned. I'm assuming so even if it gets a mature rating, which I doubt highly will be the case.

Probably. It did with their other games.

You have to be covert and subtle about it. For example… making the wall patterns shaped like dicks and balls.

This looks like one of those games where the concept is too good for its own.

LBP worked well because it was simple.

Wow, I can't wait for even more games made entirely out of presets.

>it's like a game engine that you need little to no knowledge of it to actually make games
I get where you're coming from, and understandably it sounds interesting… more games, and tools that makes ideas easy to convert into games.
Sounds great, but what could go wrong?

Well, first, it's essentially a glorified level editor; using prebaked assets.
Also, this has been done before, and it flopped; here they're repeating the same exact mistakes, and making even more dire design sins in relation to the potential success of their game.
Next is the point that with easier access to tools, and the easier ability to create "games"; along comes with it heaps of shit.
Same thing happened with the early inception of the internet w/easier access for quality of content, and same thing occurred with the non-requirement to make your own engine for game dev; once pre-made engines came out for little to no cost.
You essentially get drowned in shit, and the gems are barely if at all visible.
That's even if there's great algorithms to sort out what you want to see, what you don't hence getting more views for potential "gems" that don't have views/ratings, etc etc.

Furthermore, they're going about it all wrong, and I have feeling this'll be forgotten a year or maybe two years after release just like the clone that came before it.