London man chokes after swallowing evidence while under arrest, public outraged

CCTV shows London police attempting to detain a man, who swallows something, possibly a piece of paper or other object, before being tackled to the ground. The officer and a bystander try to restrain the man before he appears to stop breathing. The Independent Police Complaint's Commission is now investigating the incident. The suspect was 20-year old Rashan Jermaine Charles, who ran into the store after failing to stop for police. Tributes have been pouring in for the now deceased 20-year old, with a friend saying he was visiting his grandmother.

archive.is/akdgk

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/16/have-a-go-hero-arrested-death-suspected-armed-robber-tackled/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perhaps the bong niggers will riot again. That was a good redpill for people overseas. Brits are too far gone to learn from it though.

He was a fine young gentleman, he had dreams, hopes and aspirations, he was keeping his life on the straight and narrow path, directed by his acutely calibrated moral compass. He was, in point of fact, doing nothing in a manner that could be construed as incorrect.

Translated this means he was one his way home, half these fucking niggers live with their grandmother

SHEEEEEEEIT

'E wuz a good lad, 'e dindu nuffin, innit?

>dondu nuffin be crack dealer
AAY YO DEEZ RACISS PIGS 'AV GOT 2 GO
RIP YUNG KANG

Bongdu? Because it's in Britain?

How? He fucking choked on something that he swallowed.

If you look at his arms you can see he was injecting drugs.

8dun nuffink guvna

ditn du noofn

Jamaican conformed, Jamaicans and Haitians are the worst

cute little girl necklace… oh, they call it "bling bling" to deflect from the fact that niggers are a matriarchal society? fashion, braiding hair, jewelery obsession, catty fighting…. list goes on

holy shit just noticed the vest too lol. my gf loves wearing those

Don't forget to mention his motivated pursuit of higher education and other worthwhile activities

and you can see the scar from a gunshot

Swiftly followed by an honoury degree in something he may or may not have displayed an interest in at the age of 13.

he was a 20 year old father. lol
nigger is too dumb to hide the drugs in the store or throw them. how can he raise a nigger baby?

It's really meant to be the "don't do" equvalent of "didn't do" (dindu)

That could be a smallpox vaccine scar. Some countries still require the vaccine to immigrate.
Either one, one more dead nigger, killed by his own stupidity. Nigger killed himself.

Looks like an Africa man to me.

fuck

I think he probably got stabbed by his momz while she was having testosterone surges on her period or something.

Tons of niggers have scars from domestic violence in their dysfunctional fatherless 'families', am I the only one that has noticed this? That niggers have lots of nasty scars?

#JusticeForRash.

What fucking justice are they expecting? I'm assuming money? No really, the coon offed himself by choking on his own shit and now they want justice. Fucking braindead people. What will justify any person's death? Avenge the policeman that tackled him? #TackleOfficerTackleBerryBack2ShowJustice4Rash? This fucking world is burning.

He wuz a good boi just tryina visit his grandmother and shiet

Niggers have more estrogen than whites do, hence the faggy behavior and interests.

I shouldn't find this picture as amusing as I do.

He was tryin' to get his life back on track. We need mo' money fo' dem programs.

Their libtard logic is flawless.

Come on, everybody knows he was selling lemonade by the roadside! These cops are underpaid to do their job.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/16/have-a-go-hero-arrested-death-suspected-armed-robber-tackled/

The jewgro cries out as he strikes you.

American nigger in London?

I'm sure he was super involved in the child's life.

They are always on their way to doing something low-key and pleasant arent they. They dindu nuffin

dont forget biting his lower lip

lol even in bongland niggers are niggers a n

They are posting kid pictures of him. Britfags be prepared for a chimp out.

Those are roids.

Top kek.
He dind'dood so young.

Would be nice but alas, the weather's too shitty at the moment. The last lot of riots coincided with relatively good weather.

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

ANYONE HAVE THE GIF OF NOG GETTING PAT DOWN ON HOOD OF COP CAR THEY PULL PAPERS OUT NOG EATS PAPER ?

lol dumbarse nigger caused his own death not a single fuck given

RACIST WHITE PEOPLE YOU KNOW THE LAWS DON'T APPLY TO US
NIGGER LOGIC lack of empathy and a look out for yourself ONE WAY BITCH MENTALITY