PLOT TO TAKE OUT TRUMP IS UNDERWAY NOW

PLOT TO TAKE OUT TRUMP IS UNDERWAY NOW

Earlier today I posted a new bill that already passed the Senate and is headed for the House. It is basically an open declaration of war on Russia and Iran, that ties the hands of President Trump and makes him a helpless forced accomplice in anything that happens. It appears they are going for a super majority so it cannot be overriden with a veto. Well, I came across a Sorcha report (we all know about Sorcha) but this time, a large portion of it was actually true. I fact checked this, and it is BANG ON. And that has me about ready to need a change of shorts. Take a look at this quote:
From Sorcha, at whatdoesitmean.com (and don't message me scolding me for posting Sorcha, because this is actually accurate:-)

"Following that meeting with President Trump, this report continues, Pastor Howard-Browne, yesterday, revealed to his global congregation that he had spent three hours (from 9:30 in the evening until 12:30am) with a senior ranking member of the US Congress, and whose conversation he described as: "He said there is a plot on Capitol Hill to take the president out, I said you mean by impeachment or by indictment – he said no, to take him out, he will be removed suddenly from office."

Pastor Howard-Browne, this report notes, further revealed that this senior US Congressman had been in office since 1996 and had, also, warned him "there's nothing we can do to stop it" - and whose plot to do so was being planned by the "Deep State" that has been trying to destroy President Trump since the very day he won the presidency.

Of the greatest crime committed by President Trump against his "Deep State" enemies necessitating his "sudden removal", this report details, is his plan to end all illegal US wars of aggression so that he can use the trillions-of-dollars spent on this madness to rebuild his own nation - with one of his own top military leaders, Special Operations Command Chief of the US Army General Raymond Thomas III, acknowledging that American forces are fighting in a sovereign Syria where they will likely have no ability to stay if their presence is questioned in terms of international law, and General Thomas adding: "We're bad day away from Russians asking, Why are you still in Syria?"

As the MoFA reported yesterday too (see our article New US Law To Remove Trump From Power And Declare War On Russia "Will Be Met By Force"), this report notes, President Trump's "Deep State" enemies are just days away from passing a new law that will effectively, and for the first time in American history, remove him from having to power over his own military and foreign policy - and that even the European Union is now warning the Americans that it "will retaliate within days" if this law takes effect.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6526
youtube.com/watch?v=1i8pALTZHg8
charismanews.com/politics/issues/64916-jim-bakker-the-lord-told-me-president-trump-s-life-is-in-danger
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2017/s147
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6529
whatdoesitmean.com/index2345.htm
media.8ch.net/file_store/125da9c354b37d455e92ee9b878a16db655e8c0b101cf36593191e879d20a2c1.pdf/SENATE BILL S.722 — 115th Congress (2017-2018).pdf
archive.is/IDBGU
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134890489
congress.gov/congressional-record/2017/06/15/senate-section/article/S3505-6
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/cosponsors
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3364/text
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1221/text
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3203/related-bills
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-resolution/210/text
thegoldwater.com/news/5627-United-States-Navy-Fires-At-Iranian-Ship
scout.com/military/warrior/Article/Special-Report-How-Would-the-US-Attack-Iran–105339161
fcnl.org/updates/new-iran-sanctions-risk-putting-u-s-on-war-path-with-iran-709
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/889935141467979776
twitter.com/justinbieber/status/697976293883686912?lang=en
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/25/us-navy-ship-fires-warning-shots-at-iranian-ship-in-persian-gulf.html
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/889926666692288512
investmentresearchdynamics.com/a-liquidity-crisis-hit-the-banking-in-september/
archive.fo/2Dk0y
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/889958296647606272
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/07/25/house-russia-sanctions-bill-trump-authority/509231001/
archive.is/5XRBM
archive.is/F1N74
thegoldwater.com/news/5634-Breaking-Secret-Service-Shooting-in-NW-DC
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/270085163-story
beforeitsnews.com/prepper/2014/09/make-a-homemade-faraday-cage-920.html
survivaltopics.com/edible-pine-bark/
youtube.com/watch?v=bdXGhsAynGI
legisworks.org/sal/32/stats/STATUTE-32-Pg775.pdf
patreon.com/MisterMetokur
cbo.gov/publication/52789
dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA493654
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8uoge_og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. He's a Zionist faggot(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

MY COMMENT: This morning I posted the new bill that would certainly mean war with Russia and castrate Trump by forcing him to be subservient to Congress when I never thought that could be done. The branches are supposed to be separate. Now we have a popular American preacher that says they are going to "take Trump out". The final paragraph of the Sorcha report is also probably true:

" President Trump's only pathway to survival, this report concludes, is if he can rally tens-of-millions of armed American citizens to his defense when this overthrow takes place, as President Recep Erdogan had done during the Obama-CIA 2016 coup d'etat attempt to remove him from power - and that Trump eerily predicted just a year ago, in July 2016, when he cryptically Tweeted: "Looks like a military coup is underway in Turkey. They're taking their country back! Will be the same in the US soon if I'm President!"

My comment:

If this happens, we had damn well better lock and load, because the deep state will then prove that it will not allow a peaceful solution to the problems we voted for Trump to solve. And if you did not read that bill I posted this morning, scroll down and take a look, and at least search the terms I said to search so you can spot read it. It is a devastating bill that probably will be rammed through with a super majority.

Every. Goddamn. Time.

FIRST POST
EVERY TIME

You're not even a good shill.

FREAKY NEW BILL PASSED THE SENATE!!!

S.722 - Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017 is far more about Russia than Iran, and on top of that, makes the President a punishable slave of the system!

If this bill passes Russia is going to be PISSED.
I don't know how crap like this even gets written, but it passed with a majority of 98 percent in the Senate. If it does pass the house and then get ratified, it may result in a hot war against Russia. First of all -

The bill does basically destroy Iran by cutting Iran off entirely via sanctions. They are going to "North Korea" Iran. All the while Iran actually did live up to all non nuclear proliferation agreements so far. Contrary to what has been widely stated, Iran has not violated any of the nuclear agreements, and Trump had to acknowledge that last week. So the response then was to draft up an entirely new Congressional act, that is an obvious attempt to slap Iran back to an economic stone age.

The bill is mostly about destroying Russia

Additionally, only the first 25 percent of the bill says anything about Iran at all. After the first 25 percent or so (which is long all by itself) it then calls Russia a supporter of Iran, and goes on an extended enormous rant about how Russia needs to be cut off from the rest of the world financially and economically, because "Russia provides support to Iran". HOWEVER, AFTER YOU GET PAST THE HEADLINE ON THE RUSSIA PORTION OF THE BILL, A WORD SEARCH PROVES THAT IRAN IS NOT MENTIONED EVEN ONCE IN RELATION TO RUSSIA. There is no explanation whatsoever for why Russia needs to be punished for "supporting Iran" because if there was, Iran would have to be mentioned at least once in the Russian section!
Why would a bill written to punish Iran, and titled to punish Iran and in the summary talk only about Iran in fact be mostly about Russia once read? Obviously they are trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes with this!

The bill is also mostly about usurping Presidential powers, and forcing the President do do a hell of a lot of work to make this bill happen

It says right at the beginning that it is not about usurping Presidential powers, but all through the bill the President is required to do this and that and this that that and THAT. I did not think the President could be ordered to do anything at all, but this bill makes the President look like a crud scraping employee.
The bill is very lengthy and convoluted. If anyone wanted to really understand it, it would take days of reading. HERE IS HOW YOU MAKE THE JOB OF GETTING THROUGH IT EASIER:

1. Do a word search for Iran. You will see that after the top 25 percent, Iran is never mentioned again.

2. Do a word search for Russia. You will see that from the 25 percent point down to about the 80 percent point, it is 100 percent Russia and Iran is never mentioned.

3. Do a word search for President. You will then see that the President is ordered around so much here that it makes the position look subservient.

Then go back and spot check it everywhere, with those search terms, so you can get a feel for what they are doing with this bill. You will quickly realize that the only appropriate response from Iran and Russia would be world war 3.

I can't believe anyone but the shadow government would EVER PEN THIS!

Dont get trapped by the summary, The actual bill is here:

IN THIS BILL NOTICE THAT……………..

"Russian" is mentioned 182 times!!!

"Iranian" is mentioned only 12 times!!!

So they can pass this shit but they can't pass tax reform, pay for the wall, repeal obamacare. THIS they can do. Hang them all

Alright OP your on something big. Kikes are going to be shitting up this thread I bet.

Seems legit op. What the fuck do we do?

Inform Trump and Pence via Twitter, Kikebook etc.

I think the military would defy their orders and back the president. Maddog would seize the Capitol and also raid the CIA.

Would be a good scenario, Trump ruling under a junta would remove a lot of Jewish power.

Seems big.

What is the evidence for this statement?

What if Maddog was in on it? Would the military still stick with Trump?

Fucking stupid kikes don't know this is a precipice to their own bloodbath. Looks like massive coup from patriots will be underway too if Trump was to be removed suddenly. I don't think we will give up easily no more.

for the turbo lazy, though I cannot repost the actual file

AIPAC literally owns Congress. Getting them to even try to do what they were elected to do is impossible but the second Anti-American (((Neo-Cohen/Neo-Libelist))) foreign policy legislation gets so much as hinted at by certain foreign interests, they jump at the opportunity to do their master's bidding. Even the ones that don't agree to do so abstain so they don't get the JFK special.

SPREAD THE WORD, THE PRESIDENT MUST KNOW
and perhaps the people too

Can somebody who isn't in the fits of hysteria please calmly explain what this bill is about to me?

Come on fam, part of that process is his job. He's not incompetent.

We should make a viral twitter/kikebook hashtag that's catchy somehow.

it's a bill that, depite having iran on the title and proclaiming it's about destabilizing iran, is actually about russia and destabilizing that instead, 'because it supports iran' which is the shittiest excuse ever, while forcing the president to do so himself.

why don't the fucking mods delete this shit, we're here to discuss the subject of the thread not to be baited with cancer at the first sight of opening this thread.

delete this shit, do your fucking job, I don't care what your reason is to keep this gay ass post, we're here to talk about the thread not this autistic faggot, as I said above, do your fucking job.

I just called representative Marsha Blackburn's office and let her know (left a message with an intern) that the introduction of this act is tantamount to an act of war against Russia and that Bob Corker is part of the deep State and we know it. I gave them my name. I live in Tennessee,. I could not get through to Bob Corker's office, but I called a few times.
Y'ALL NEED TO DO THIS IRL AND NOT ONLY MEME IT!!

This might be what White House user was talking about happening on the 27th of July

DAY OF THE ROPE!

EU To Retaliate "Within Days" If US Imposes New Sanctions On Russia

htt p://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-24/eu-retaliate-within-days-if-us-imposes-new-sanctions-russia

I searched on the shitty reddit t_d board and only one mention of it with 2 points. Meanwhile "durf, Democrats are the real racists, THEY colluded with Russia" memes are getting 14k points each.

That board is a detriment to the president and the right.

SENATE BILL S.722 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6526

The only comment that makes any sense here on Holla Forums, yet it's the most vilified.

Welcome to the jew world order where only compliance with and a devotion to jewry is applauded while genuine anons and any level of truth are no longer tolerated.

Save this lads.

Thank you, you are a good OP.

Reminder the US would be instantly invaded by the UN, Nato, Russia, whoever (((they))) can get - under the pretext of securing Nuclear weapons from being used.

CHECKED.

It is a sinister plot (as usual) by the elites to steal some oil wells in Russia, and to prevent China to access the massive oil and gold reserves in the South China Sea so that China can stabilize their Yuan currency. Listen to the in-depth analysis on this video:

The 'Elites Plan' To Take Down America

And the Vietnam War was actually fought over the massive oil reserves found offshore there by Standard Oil.

Yeah, next you're gonna say that holocaust really happened. Get gassed.

Reported for cross-thread spam, cunt.

Stop your bullshit. Trump will reign for 8 years and he will kill more deep state creatures than they even know in existence.

Thanks fams.

Isn't you and the rest here that are championing a tool of jewry, defending every action of that puppet and claiming those that work for jewry are /ourguys/?
I truly hope to God that we do get to holocaust you kikes for good one day.

Why would a "Zionist faggot" do many good things for the US?

The same exact thing happened to the German Reichstag, which helped to start WW2 real effectively, which is what the Senate did with this bill. Analysis and history is in this video:

The 'Elites Plan' To Take Down America

I thought it was pretty weird how Democrats suddenly decided to drop the whole Russia thing and focus more on "better deal."

If any politicians know what the deep state is up to, it's the ones involved with the DNC.

They are going to kill Trump.

I'm guessing assange dropped those JFK files for a reason

(((>>10301676)))
This is bait

These are retards

Congrats jidf you caught a few.

There are active Trump assassination plots in the works, believe it or not, and many thwarted in the past, thank God!!!

charismanews.com/politics/issues/64916-jim-bakker-the-lord-told-me-president-trump-s-life-is-in-danger

The real question is, if trump is a Zionist puppet, why are the house and senate having to force him to do kikeland's bidding?

Here's the possibilities:

It's truly the most childish and ridiculous thing that there can ever exist. All because of having a huge grudge towards a single person due to him beating the (((chosen))) candidate. This is outright sociopaths behavior.

This is going to be the new September Bloodmoon/The Happening/Yellowstone/Etc., etc., isn't it? Holla Forums will get caught in the hysteria, as usual, and forget that Holla Forums is very far from the only entity in the world with influence, as usual.

Further reading

LIST OF (non) TRAITORS:
Rand Paul

The only other person than Rand to vote no was Bernie Sanders, who is a gommie and a Jew so he's a traitor regardless.

govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2017/s147

So remember, if shit hits the fan, unless your senator is Rand Paul, they are a traitor.

my thoughts exactly

They definitely had to totally commandeer the US Foreign Policy Objectives away from the wishes and desires of the public at all cost. trump is just another puppet, sorry to say, just as Obama was.

EU To Retaliate "Within Days" If US Imposes New Sanctions On Russia

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6529

BTW, What happened to the user who called Blackburn's office?

But doesn't the president have authority on war in the US?

Unpin this thread and sage it.

The US should go into Iran and pack it's shit, what I'm saying is fuck those Iranian dogs right in the ass, fuck them up, their country up, their wives, kids, and parents, and then steal all of the natural reserves, oil, gas and minerals, and it would give the US total control of the straight.

I know this isn't that relevant to the thread, but Russia got sanctions on it because it invaded Ukraine. They weren't randomly sanctioned out of nowhere.

Trump is in control and never believe anything else. Especially not from the crappiest disinformation page on the planet, fucking whatdoesitmean.

whatdoesitmean.com/index2345.htm

Alright shut up schlomo White People are talking.

Everything, and absolutely everything, has been completely and totally subverted by the Elite, the Deep State, which includes Presidential War Powers.

Just got all the names and #s of our state and local Representatives to my aunt and told her the way to look into the bill.
Going to do everything I can to make sure AZ votes NO on this shit.

It was a legit thread.

Whatcha trying to hide schlomo?

The president has military and veto power, but congress has the power to enact laws and only need a super majority to override his veto, Taking control of the military may be a dubious overreach, but I wouldn't put it past the deep state to try it.

The Jews in charge are desperate to start nuclear war between the USA and Russia. Sanctions are just another whipping-boy excuse. The Jews absolute worst nightmare is a US-Russian alliance, which they will move Heaven and Earth at all costs to prevent.

I am not a Jew. I've met a shit ton of Iranians where I live in the US and they are fucking arrogant fucking cunts. Why should I favor them?
They've never done a fucking thing for me.

I think Trump going to the BSA Jamboree may have been a show of force to the deep state. Think about it how do you scare the elites and Kikes? Remind them what Hitler did to them now they have to watch their steps because it is clear the rope never came off their neck it only grew tighter after the election.

This place is a noospheric barometer.

You would be shocked at the calibre of people lurking. The influence Holla Forums has comes from the people drawn here who go back into their realms with intelligence.

THE US SHOULD STEAL IRANS OIL AND GAS, RUIN THE FUCKING COUNTRY LIKE THE MONGOLS DID AND MAKE THEM DIRT FUCKING POOR AGAIN

roger that

READ THE FREAKING BILL!!!!!!!!!

IT IS A TOTAL POWER GRAB, REDUCING THE PRESIDENT TO BELL-BOY SERVANT STATUS!!!!!!!!!!

I want the mudslimes out of Persia as well but come on let's not do it for fucking Israel.

The US should do no such thing you god dammed kike. What the fuck has Iran done to us? We fucking assassinated there democratically elected president and imposed a brutal dictator on them. They have reason to chant down with america but in actuality they offer zero actual threat to us. The truth is Israel does not like them because they support anti kike outfits and so the fucking kikes try to make us against them. I want to fucking shove a fire extinguisher nozzle down your throat and not let up till its empty, I want to see the look on your face as all your entrails come shooting out your ass then watch you flop around with collapsed lungs and suffocate. You god dammed shill kike.

(((1)))

Shills hittin the thread hard. We're on to something big, here.

How about you learn to blend in better, and then I'll read the bill?

Fellow AZ bro maybe we can atleast make our House reps' phones ring off the hook. Having everyone in my family contact them rn.

When does the House get together to vote on this shit?

Ok, I'm sorry.

media.8ch.net/file_store/125da9c354b37d455e92ee9b878a16db655e8c0b101cf36593191e879d20a2c1.pdf/SENATE BILL S.722 — 115th Congress (2017-2018).pdf

Sounds pretty jewish to me. White people don't steal shit, we take what's ours and make our own places prosper. Jews are the parasites who steal what belongs to others.

As the other user said, bite your big nose and shut the fuck up.

President still has to approve it.. Congress can't declare war like it used to. Unless I'm wrong and laws changed, I'm not American so.

archived for now…..
archive.is/IDBGU

Do you realise this war will wipe everyone off the earth?

IF ANYONE IS THE KIKE YOU'RE THE KIKE HERE. FUCK IRAN THEY'VE BEEN NO FIREND TO THE US AND THOSE THAT FELD AND HAVE RESIDED IN THE US SINCE THE FALL ARE ARROGANT FUCKING SCUMBAGS, OF WHICH I AM SURE YOU ARE ONE.

How fucking glorious it would be if Trump held a rally and red this shit live to the entire nation. Just expose the entire Congressional branch.

RANIANS ARE SANDNIGGERS THRU AND THRU

So if you don't even know for sure what you're talking about, why are you being a pushy faggot and telling the mods to unpin and sage the thread?

You don't even understand how your jewishness oozes out of every pore do you?

Sad.

I mean realistically if this is forced through and an unwanted unprovoked war were declared the public eye would be shifted on the globalist kikes and their violent agenda, look at how Vietnam was protested, look at the sandpit. It took them 3k+ deaths to drum up enough support for Iraq and even then the public was fairly split on the war. Gives us a perfect opportunity to putsch, honestly if they want endgame then let's fucking go. If we really want America great again, we have to oust the foreign usurpers.

What Iran activities?
I thought it was muh Russia that was doing the destabilization?

Campaign Trump would have done it. I sincerely hope his ears are in this thread because this is such a monumental idea.

We've got a lot of shilling in this thread, but the quality is very low. Anybody have a stronger sense of the shills? Can anybody make out what organization this would be?

American lefties

UFP - United Front of Aspergers

Water is the new oil user, and Russia has A LOT of it.
As a piss poor Slav, i'm counting on you Burgers to pull trough if shit hits the fan in your country and this goes trough, we are all counting on you.

It's not Jewish to question things. It is jewish to accept everything.

The only two current congressmen that took office in 1996 are Ron Wyden, a Democratic Senator from Oregon, and Elijah Cummings, a Democratic Representative from Maryland district 7. It should be noted that Wyden is a jew and Cummings is black. I'm more inclined to think that the jew would be the one to talk/brag about this.

Fun awaits…

Exactly. If your post had read like this:
I'd have thought nothing of it. But you are too much of a jew for that.

What the hell are the kikes even trying to pull with this? This would essentially mean civil war in the US. Have they just accepted that it is practically inevitable now, so they are forcing it?

Civil war would require an opposing side, no one on the left is capable of opposing jackshit.

GAS YOURSELF, KIKE.

Spread all the senators house addresses, with a clear mention of their crime against the US and it's people.

he could do it with a single tweet

It's a good point, but

This point was an adequate rebuttal, you're just a fuckin herd animal.

PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE VICTORIOUS

meant for

lotta slide thread being made right now, think the jew finally noticed

They don't have any other options left, and they are scared. This is their final move.

They are trying their best to oppose us right now. You honestly don't think they would go out and play rebel if they had the chance? They would get killed mostly, which raises more question as to why the jews are pulling this now.

They could try to subvert the nationalist movement.

Glad I built a pull up bar in my backyard. BRB.

these are the uneducated comments that will lead to the destruction of the United States. If we are talking about your normal Berniebro or college liberal you are exactly right, but the jews will pay whatever mercenaries (((they))) can find and will initially pay them well. Underestimating (((them))) will be your downfall.

Read better you fucking kike.

Good catch.

Yes and they might by staging a 'nazi coupe'
Read the caps I posted above, that guy knows more than me.

I keep telling these retards that the "drug war" in mexico is just a cover for CIA to train up narco mercenary armies to wipe out the southwest. Every time I bring up this FACT, I get called a shill or met with blind bravado.

Already contacted my Rep here in Oklahoma. Got most of my family to do the same, satisfying to see them say no more brother wars.
Make their phones ring off the hook, flood their emails and twitters.

They've had plots since his numbers rose after the first time he spoke out against shitskins. They'll have plots for the rest of his and his family's life. Chill. We're not even past his first year. This is no time to lose your mind. A slightly shorter lifespan is the only thing losing your shit will accomplish.

Their whole shtick trying to radicalize anfats into actually taking action was that the establishment is now ran by "nazis." Even liberals would raise eyebrows if that were to happen, then it would be overthrown by Real Nazis/Lolbergs/Maxist cucks.

i haven't heard that theory before, but its plausible. There are a lot of military bases in the Southwest they would have to contend with though.

>the jews will pay whatever mercenaries (((they))) can find and will initially pay them well.
Truth. it's pretty easy to see that (((they))) have made careers out of wealth redistribution, open borders, and printing fiat money…shit it's not even a "career" at this point, it's the defining feature of (((their))) fucking culture.
it's not going to be the 'pajama boy' faggots as (((their))) shock troops, it will be the mexican that degloves faces for a living….and they're going to be paid with your current property AND your children's future

Please let this be how right wing death squads begin. I want to pop some faggot domes I've had my eyes on for a while now. Live your dreams!

Checked my friend but I think we are reaching some sort of climax soon.

I think the point is that 'nazis' would march on government to wipe out dem opposition - a false flag
But now we are getting into speculation territory where I have no real info. I just know that things are heating up, I can feel it.

(trip checked)
I've been ready for years. Just waiting.

Checked, here's hoping DotR is near. Justice will be done, there will be a
Reckoning

1st Division Army boi here
Almost everyone in the army and marines support him for increasing funding for us and generally making a huge meme out of Obama era restrictions.
The Military would unilaterally support him.

I ask - Does anyone think that this is what WH user was talking about regarding 27 July?

got one of those on my right shoulder in 2004.

Checked. If this passes, I'm sure that only RWDS forming and jew traitors dying en masse will be the consequence.

I live near a base. Haven't seen this much action on the highway in the 5 years ive been out here.
Clouds looked like 4th of july the other night. Been seeing lots of LAVs doing fully equipped/fully manned convoys doing 100+ mile loops. Never noticed this before. Anyone got any info?

This. Once shit hits the fan they will do everything in their power to arm all Mexicans, Lefties, Niggers, while Europeans will be busy with their Muslims. Also, Chinks and Russia might try to take parts of the cake within the chaos, adding more fuel to the fire.
Don't underestimate them, if day of the rope really happens, try to be as quick and efficient as possible without ever underestimating your enemies.

RWDS confirmed, dreams do come true.

(checked)
Double ones, one on patch… Is this some form of esoteric trips? In any case godspeed Army user.

Dumping all of my civil war related caps (only 5).
Save em if you like em.

Nice dubs in your time there user, checked.
While the fight against the assorted non-white cucks and jews will be tough, we will win it. We must never give up in it.

We need to spread a meme: the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre.

For those of you who weren't raised right, this was a one-day purge in 1572, in which the French Crown slaughtered thousands of Huguenots across the country. Suddenly, all at once, the roads and villages were full of whipped-up Catholics butchering Protestants in their homes and town squares.

Deep-state operators and libshits alike need to get the message:
Fuck Over Trump and It's Your Last Day

Spread this all over, because the DS niggers think they're as smart as they are glow-in-the-dark, and that nothing bad can happen to them; and the rank-and-file libfag is just retarded and thinks muh-side-of-history, and doesn't realize the danger they're all in.

Fuck With Trump; Die In the Street

For our own sake, and for the sake of the race, the nation, and the world, we must get the word out:

Deposing Trump Is Our Signal to Exterminate You Without Mercy

Who gets it?

All

Try really hard to get it across that nobody will be safe; Fags, niggers, pregnant beaners, non-pregnant beaners (legal or otherwise, we won't care), Pepsicrats, Coca-Colans, your neighborhood bank manager with the "I'm With Her" bumper sticker. . . none of them are fucking safe if Trump falls.

Also Jews. They'll get the message and call off the dogs, even if none of their pet niggers are bright enough to realize the danger. Meme it: Auschwitz lel = Disneyland, if one hair on Trump's Presidential chinny-chin-chin gets mussed.

/Hysteria

Your first /k/ picture is the biggest key to all of this. If you listen to experts in the area who are red/black pilled like McAfee, you'll know that the chinese are already inside our grid. You know they're just waiting for a time to turn it all of. If you know what stuxnet is, you're even more educated on the potential damage and swift ability to take down this entire damn nation.
Even if they weren't 20 half witted antifaggots could get some clippers and do exactly what this says. Nobody guards any of this shit. Its like how Hitler left his hard water plant to be guarded by about 3 guys.
Second image shows the real truth. This is why they're planning on smoking us all out by starting a semi-hot thermonuclear war once the ABM missile systems are fully operational.
Except I'm pretty sure the russians have planted small nukes in the shallow waters along our coasts.
Pretty sure the Kali Yuga ends in fire.

I hate to link you to cuckchan, but there is a thread about July 27th going on right now. I'll understand if you don't wanna go there but there are some good posts in the thread right now
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134890489

No, the worst nightmare is a German-Russian alliance, which would completely remove all American influence from Europe. Driving a wedge between Germany and Russia is the main geopolitical goal of the USA for the 100 years.

Moonman has his ash branch below the 33rd parallel and above it. You all get to meet your fate and end this time. Table flipping is done, for EVERYONE. Give me back my son. Last chance.>>10301870

kikes own Bank of England, ECB, BIS, IMF, and created the entire international bond market in the 1800s IN europe. The jews will still have all the influence they need.

We'll be saved by our God on a flaming charriot.

Without American troops? Hah.

Who? like Germany who was using painted broom handles instead of machine gun barrels for NATO exercises because they don't have any kit?

You mean those over-extended slavs who have an economy on par with Italy? 3rd party actors would get Spetsnaz assistance at best

What brigade my dude?

We have The Centennial celebrations coming up for or Division so they are cracking out some big stuff. July 4th was basically a dry run

We were told that Hilary would take us to war with Russia. So military said fuck that

Praise be to the Supreme Meme boi

Looks like they aren't neutering so much as forcing him to come to committees and tell them why he wont comply with their commands.

The following are links to all related bills that I could find, a version of s.722 with all amendments and a list of all of the usual suspects who cosponsored. I have to run someone please archive all relevant information in the form of internet archive and full page png screencap please.

apologies if this formats like shit

>text of bill with all amendments ctrl+F amendment
congress.gov/congressional-record/2017/06/15/senate-section/article/S3505-6

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/cosponsors

Cosponsor Date Cosponsored
Sen. Menendez, Robert [D-NJ]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Rubio, Marco [R-FL]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Cardin, Benjamin L. [D-MD]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Cotton, Tom [R-AR]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Casey, Robert P., Jr. [D-PA]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Bennet, Michael F. [D-CO]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Risch, James E. [R-ID]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Coons, Christopher A. [D-DE]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Sullivan, Dan [R-AK]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Young, Todd C. [R-IN]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Donnelly, Joe [D-IN]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Nelson, Bill [D-FL] 03/28/2017
Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR] 03/28/2017
Sen. Inhofe, James M. [R-OK] 03/28/2017
Sen. Collins, Susan M. [R-ME] 03/28/2017
Sen. Moran, Jerry [R-KS] 03/28/2017
Sen. Wicker, Roger F. [R-MS] 03/28/2017
Sen. Alexander, Lamar [R-TN] 03/28/2017
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR] 03/28/2017
Sen. Booker, Cory A. [D-NJ] 03/28/2017
Sen. Toomey, Pat [R-PA] 03/28/2017
Sen. Capito, Shelley Moore [R-WV] 03/28/2017
Sen. Peters, Gary C. [D-MI] 03/28/2017
Sen. Klobuchar, Amy [D-MN] 03/29/2017
Sen. Stabenow, Debbie [D-MI] 03/29/2017
Sen. Roberts, Pat [R-KS] 03/30/2017
Sen. Fischer, Deb [R-NE] 04/04/2017
Sen. Hatch, Orrin G. [R-UT] 04/05/2017
Sen. Heller, Dean [R-NV] 04/05/2017
Sen. Hoeven, John [R-ND] 04/06/2017
Sen. Blunt, Roy [R-MO] 04/25/2017
Sen. Crapo, Mike [R-ID] 04/25/2017
Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA] 04/25/2017
Sen. Manchin, Joe, III [D-WV] 05/02/2017
Sen. Murkowski, Lisa [R-AK] 05/04/2017
Sen. McCain, John [R-AZ] 05/04/2017
Sen. Portman, Rob [R-OH] 05/04/2017
Sen. Kennedy, John [R-LA] 05/04/2017
Sen. Flake, Jeff [R-AZ] 05/08/2017
Sen. Cassidy, Bill [R-LA] 05/08/2017
Sen. Ernst, Joni [R-IA] 05/08/2017
Sen. Cornyn, John [R-TX] 05/15/2017
Sen. Perdue, David [R-GA] 05/15/2017
Sen. Rounds, Mike [R-SD] 05/22/2017
Sen. Daines, Steve [R-MT] 05/22/2017
Sen. Gardner, Cory [R-CO] 05/23/2017
Sen. Strange, Luther [R-AL] 05/25/2017
Sen. Scott, Tim [R-SC] 05/25/2017
Sen. King, Angus S., Jr. [I-ME] 06/06/2017
Sen. McCaskill, Claire [D-MO] 06/06/2017
Sen. Kaine, Tim [D-VA] 06/06/2017
Sen. Heitkamp, Heidi [D-ND] 06/06/2017
Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY] 06/07/2017
Sen. Warner, Mark R. [D-VA] 06/12/2017
Sen. Van Hollen, Chris [D-MD] 06/12/2017
Sen. Sasse, Ben [R-NE] 06/13/2017
Sen. Burr, Richard [R-NC] 06/13/2017
Sen. Harris, Kamala D. [D-CA] 06/13/2017
Sen. Lee, Mike [R-UT] 06/14/2017
Sen. Tillis, Thom [R-NC] 06/14/2017
Sen. Tester, Jon [D-MT] 06/15/2017

Hide cosponsors who withdrew
Cosponsors Who Withdrew Date Sponsored Date Withdrawn CR Explanation
Sen. Cantwell, Maria [D-WA] 04/25/2017 04/26/2017

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3364/text

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1221/text

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3203/related-bills

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-resolution/210/text

fuck… pics related

Title I
section 12 seems to be what OP is referring to as what turns the President into Congress' bitch but I don't know I haven't read the whole thing

Nice dubs, but I'm sure he already knows. What we should be informing him of is our loyalty.

''"Dear Mr. President:
I am writing to you to salute all that you've done for our country, and to encourage you to stay the course. I have recently become aware of a slimy piece of legislation wending its way through the Congress to rob you of power and inflict unending harm on our relationship with Russia and other countries.

Rest assured, Mr. President, that if this bill manages to pass with a supermajority, and that you find yourself unable to veto it, you enjoy the armed support of myself, my family, and many members of my community in disregarding the law and acting to defend our national interest. We understand that Congress is easily the deepest pond in the swamp of Washington politics, and that the forces controlling that formerly august body have nothing to do with what's right for America. I hope that you, and all those close to you, understand that the general public sees what they're up to and will not be fooled by their efforts to set you up to fail, or to impeach you after for not being a good enough slave of the Deep State.

Wishing you and your family the very best, always,
Anonymous Shitposter From a Taiwanese Butt Plug Quality-Control Forum"''

Who is this preacher?

Should put sanctions on the west for overthrowing a democratically elected president in order to get to Russians military harbor in Crimea (where mostly ethnic Russians life, since it was part of Russia until some random Sowjet decided to "gift" it to the Ukraine).

“(d) Application of new sanctions.—The President may waive the initial application of sanctions under subsection (b) with respect to a person only if the President submits to the appropriate congressional committees—

These are the statements that force his hand if Im not mistaken. Im not too keen on legalese but it sounds like the sanctions will be imposed and only after will Trump have the ability to do anything about it and he'll have to submit for approval to a certain congressional committee. Which they have very specific conditions to meet. Such as Ukraine bowing to the Minsk agreement.

Are they real or just a meme?

4th, Avn Bde, and was POG

You are expecting an army, what i mean is mercenaries from across the globe fighting for (((them)))

And every single one of these institutions would crumble if Germany would uncuck itself and ally with Russia like in the good old days. Russian resources & military combined with German brains & technology would establish a new European order.

the civil war is inevitable

the purges are inevitable

the downfall of the pedosatanic elite is inevitable

see

Its spread out over atleast 4 bills

Funny how they can get this thing rolled out in a couple of weeks but we're expected to believe that after 7 years they couldn't figure out a way to replace obongocare. Really makes you think.

Very salient point for lurkers on this board who believe the military – like this guy here – should be unilaterally supported.

So THIS will be the way we get WWIII?

I see what you mean. Mercenaries and small units of deep cover special forces can and will inflict serious turmoil on our soil when the balloon goes up, but it will not be an invasion. Also, these units when discovered will suffer fates worse than death.

Answer the call to create a better future for you and your unborn family

As well as combat veterans. I fully expect a sizeable amount of pog units to side with the kikes but its not like they can fight or we would have major logistical problems stateside. What would be tough is there are bound to be oathkeeper tier faggots who try to act as a stand alone complex that will have to be dealt with which may lead to trust issues between active duty and combat vets like myself. But for the most part even the apolitical combat vets I know are itching for a good fight. The only terrible thing about what is coming is that it will be over almost too swiftly to enjoy it.

ah good stuff

/christian/ here. you are 100% correct. it was inevitable from the moment it became clear they couldn't co-opt Trump, and then Ivanka and Tillerson starting hunting Pizza pedo's. They've been with their backs against the wall. it is only a matter of time.

BE READY

The war is likely to start at a point between october 2017 to january 2019. Why not later? because by then Trump would've weakened them so much a coup would be impossible.

the east coast/west coast and big cities are likely to be taken by left-wing militia, while the right control the countryside.

Logistics will seal the deal, not superior firepower, as I think would agree with.

Isn't this the guy Ann Coulter was madly in love with and wanted so badly to in charge of immigration or some shit?
They'll all hang.

beautiful dubs, checked.
Any jew funded mercenaries will undergo pain that only the worst of jews could ever know, or something similarly horrible (for them).

The bill only has "Iran" in the shortened title that would be used to cite the act, and the first quarter of it is only about Iran. A random normalfag wouldn't read through the whole thing or think to ctrl+f "Russia" to realize that the main goal of the bill is to fuck up Russia while taking down Iran at the same time. They'll think that the bill is solely about Iran. Not only that, but also Iran is constantly memed as the world's biggest supporter of terrorism. To a normalfag, Iran is the top of today's Axis of Evil, so they would support this bill because they're too stupid or uninterested to know any better.

What would more likely happen is:

yes but led by who? merkel?!?

I have a feeling about October being similar to 1929.

I can ask Ann Coulter any REAL questions you all want insight from her on.

You're fucking retarded. The Congress is now trying to usurp a huge amount of presidential authority exactly because Trump is not Zionist enough and not putting Israeli interests ahead of American.

Kill yourself

How is Congress trying to justify this to the public? I've not seen any MSM coverage, and this seems like a horrifyingly bad thing - congress being able to pass sanctions without the President's approval could lead to a breakdown in foreign relations even outside of Russia.

It's a pretty potent red pill for normies about deep the swamp really is. They can't get a bill to repeal Oniggercare after 7 years, but they can pass this at lightning speed. They can send billions to Israel routinely, but they can't find the funds to build the wall.

September is the start of happenings season.

4th brigade ate it a couple of years ago. We are down to just first and second now.

We have been laying out plans at least for our base of how in case on an attack on US soil we could package up all National Guard and Reservists. It would be estimated to take at least 24 hours to move the equipment and people fully equipped. But you know better then I do that things with the military don't always equal Up the way they do on
paper.

Sunni detected. Get fucked, shitskin.

(dubs)

happenings, yes. but everything takes time to become a full-fledged civil war. The spanish civil war, as Generaal pointed out is the war most similar to this one, took years of buildup and even a 2-week revolution by leftist fucks that was crushed.

No kidding. Pic related. That's what I figured. Also, I've noticed quite a few trains that were packed with military assets.
We'll at least they're attempting to plan something…. cant wait for Battle Los Angeles to come to fruition.

Exactly, it is very hard to justify an international intervention, have troops act counter to RoE, and have the motivation to fight - Paid mercenaries user.

Fucking locust.

thegoldwater.com/news/5627-United-States-Navy-Fires-At-Iranian-Ship

FUCKING HAPPENING NEW 9/11 ABOUT TO GO DOWN

depends on the base lad. I was at Camp Lejuene. You could have had every infantry unit with weapons in hand within 40 minutes tops. But that depends on the time of day. After 1630 or on weekends you would be lucky to find your company barracks at half strength. And recalling everyone would be tough because most are out shitfaced or 50+ miles away at the college party town.

But half strength would suffice for a snap deployment but after that 40 minutes to get weapons from the armory.. Getting ammo from the ammo dump is another matter entirely which will take anywhere from 2-8 hours.. And thats if you dont run into resistance with the ammo dump guards. As well as the base mp's and civilian police likely being fucksticks and attacking you. Im not saying it will be impossible, or very hard, but it won't be simple unless serious groundwork was already laid out.

Uh, don't bills need to pass the House first and the the Senate? As far as I know he'd also be able to veto this.

This is when all those crazy fuckers will try their shit. You may not believe in the bible, Luciferianism, the torah, the mystery schools or in the lost keys of free-masonry but these mother fuckers do. They will strike during the traditional time of treachery because it suits their ritual fetish. They believe it gives them more power.

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated… but we are initiated.

Is this anything?

Whatever happens, happens.

Its been an honor, you glorious faggots.

Christ what the fuck is this shit?

Find a high mountain to meditate on Anons. We will overcome this lunar religion that has grasped our species for a millennium.

(dubs checked)

generaal here. yes, that is what I said.

For all Holla Forumsacks, here's a run-down of my analysis:

the upcoming civil war will be between left and right very similar to the spanish civil war. the left will initially unite to fight their common enemy, but will turn on each other when things go to shit and they believe they need to take things in their own hands rather than depend on allies.

WARNING

DO NOT THINK the war will be over via a zerg-rush into the big cities. You really don't think (((they))) prepared for that eventuality? Most of the right who rush into the cities will move in unprepared, uncoordinated, and it will be a disaster. Logistics will seal the deal for either side, not really firepower.

All fools can talk tactics. Real men talk strategy.

but then there is another element to it. see, it is indeed a war between the left and right - for most it will seem that way. But we know better. any /christian/ knows it is a battle against luciferians, and pizza. satan is not giving up what he takes without a fight, and any christian with a brain knows that. this war was an eventuality that could not be prevented, since Trump did not abide to their wishes. is 100% right.

Let me get this clear Holla Forums: you know it from the dutch banker. you know it from many other people. there is a manifestation of darkness and of light - satan and god. nobody can win this unless they have God on their side - a true "deus vult". But this cannot be done unless you abide by His desires, and so victory then would not be possible. So abide by the geneva convention and don't go genociding, or you will lose.

It has been an honor, Holla Forums. May the Lord be with us and have mercy on us all.

And this was written up and posted two days ago.
scout.com/military/warrior/Article/Special-Report-How-Would-the-US-Attack-Iran–105339161
I don't know a damn thing about the site that published that article but I find it (((highly coincidental))) that any sort of shots are being fired right on the heels of this.
That author's name is pure Keck too.

The advantage to our dynamic is that we can have a huge amount of armor and personal fully backed in any major US population hub within 24. Signal, logistics and even relief included.

I meant logistics. Fuck. Real men talk logistics.

so what?
they have a piece of paper saying
that doesn't mean jack shit
the old "let's see them enforce it" meme has never been more relevant
they try and pull this and there will be a revolution overnight, with the military on our side
this is just about the dumbest thing they could have done
fuck, this is dumber than a public assassination, at least with that they could deny their involvement

I don't know about that time frame. I think it is completely possible. For Example: When Saddam acted up in, I think it was 1992, we sent a Brigade's worth plus from Fort Hood and had them all boots on the ground in under 72 hours. It was called Task Force 1/9. I worked for 1CD G3 then.

The geneva convention is a jewish invention. God would support exterminating these enemies, as long as it is done smartly.

The thing is, more and more people are getting serious about this.

I've been saying this for 8 years or so, but people would have called me a nutty conspiracy theorist. I've seen even the most normiest of normies mention it lately.

And thats the great thing. People will see it. See us prepare. And we know how memes work. It will be reality soon.

Im in Europe. I can taste the stress and tension in the air. Soon.

Nigger by that point the jig is up so hard, nobody will want those blood money dollars they'd be making. Fiat dollars are only worth a damn, if the people around you are willing to give you stuff for them.

That's part of the Act. After it is passed. it does not apply to the actual passing of this legislation.

Thanks. I'm not really sure what more could be done with this info though, tbhfam. Maybe try to narrow it down further to figure out which of them has closer ties to Howard-Browne, and then see what ties that person has. Or anyone here with those congressmen could call them and try to learn more or at least tell them to oppose it.

Check Twitter right now is this shit being applied to Obama care repel?

Reminder that the US Congress is a creature of the Jews, and operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Israel. If Congress gains the power to make foreign policy without the President, it effectively gives Israel veto power over our relationships with other countries. So if Egypt is perceived to be a little bit too pro-Arab and anti-Jew, then the US will just go ahead and invade, and if the President doesn't like it, he can be replaced for high crimes.

Worse; should we transfer very sensitive stealth or missile technology to our greatest ally for free, along with a blanket approval of them selling it at a massive profit to China? A well-bribed Congress says yes indeed, and that will be the end of the debate.

Should the United States withdraw support for Brexit, choosing instead to strengthen ties with the good goys of the EU? Senator Jewslave (D-NY) says we should, and he has a lot of support – to say nothing of his success as a fundraiser! – and so I guess we just do that then, State Department be damned.

the general may be an autistic faggot, but at least his heart is in the right place. Godspeed.

many more folk did user.

God only exterminates people who have done Pizza and Spirit Cooking shit, like Sodom where they buried their children under their homes so their spirits would protect them. Same goes for the pre-flood civilization. So while He would certainly want people from Pizza to be stopped, but I'm not sure about the left cucks - and no, the geneva convention isn't (((their))) operation since it works against what Satan wants; death.

Satan doesnt only want death. He wants dispair, and when you die, he wants you as far away from god as possible. If you can be like that when alive, he is al for living.

(1/2)
are you ready?

exactly. genociding folk would only play into his desires, even if one would fight Pizza and the deep state. the only thing he wants is for people to go to hell out of spite.

This is indeed a difficult situation; satan against us, and only god to save us in this civil war.

I'll go set up a thread on /christian/, see if they can help out.

(2/2)
ready or not it's coming

Do you think it's Trump?

THE TIME HAS COME !
WORLD WAR III BABY ! AND A FREE MUTANT RAT AS A PET FOR EVERYONE !

Please tweet infographics. Hammer on this.

Might've been a typo, but
struck a chord with me. Real men plan much farther ahead.

OF FUCKING COURSE

yes. but because of all possible eventualities, most men work with immediate probabilities and not eventualities, and people above in the chain with the bigger picture and therefore think further ahead.

The point of logistics is is that most people only think of moving troops around to beat the enemy, but it is the means which they use that are most important; supply lines. an army fights on its belly, and without supplies it can't do jack shit. so real men think logistics. (this is why encirclements are so deadly, as anyone playing HOI4 knows)

Russia supports assad.

Conflict News‏ @Conflicts

BREAKING: Trump says won't let Assad get away with 'horrible' crimes - AFP

is this the choice he will make?

Remember, if anything goes down, initiate all DOTR activities immediately during the chaos!

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/889935141467979776

Will it pass?

When do we predict the bill would come to the floor?

What about the House, do they have a sanctions bill?

Where can I find the text of the Senate bill and cosponsor list?

>Email your senators! You can follow up with calls, spreading the word to your friends and family, and writing a letter to the editor or op-ed in your local paper opposing S. 722. Better yet, you can request a lobby visit during the Memorial Day recess May 29 - June 2 to talk to your senator and/or their staff about your objections to this bill. You can email [email protected]/* */ for help setting that up.

(((They))) can't do this if they are preoccupied with something else. Israel needs to be boycotted hard now for trying for forcing the Gog vs Magog meme

Reminder that the tweet announcing the launch of the Justin Bieber Fan Club currently has 45,174 retweets, and he probably didn't have to pay to bus them anywhere.
twitter.com/justinbieber/status/697976293883686912?lang=en

AIPAC has always been a paper tiger in terms of real support. Its "demonstrations" are just a front for the real influence peddling that happens when cash hits the table.

Waste of quads, tor-kun.

trips checked and confirmed.
Any mercenaries here will work for the israeli shekel.

Translation: die for Israel goyim

Fucking Happening
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/25/us-navy-ship-fires-warning-shots-at-iranian-ship-in-persian-gulf.html

Drums of war on the horizon, a reckoning cometh!

Heil'd!

Quads fucking confirm! Stockpile useful resources and field manuals, tools, ect. The things you need to survive and thrive, AND FILL YOUR DAMNED GAS TANK AND GAS CANS!

why?

NO COINCIDENCE

Here's the video

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/889926666692288512

Someone call Iran and Russia and tell them its the fuckin jews again!

If 101 were blown and I-5 blocked, LA would die in less than a week.

Then you know what must be done when the time comes.

dubs confirm. checked

A week? Nigger - have you ever seen the traffic to get to Coachella? Thats like 100k people and it completely fucks up 7 lanes of i-10. Now imagine if 20 million people tried to evacuate. There isn't enough gas to get people out… not to mention if the pumps turn off then there definitely isn't. LA is surrounded by mountains. theres only a few ways out and they're all choke points. All those people are going to die, and a lot faster than one week. No water towers? No electricity? Two days. In the summer on a heat wave? Make it one before a cat 5 chimp out.

I'm gonna need a lot of citations for that one

McCain pls go

Checked. There will be no mercy for kikes, shitskins, and traitors.

RWDS NOW

I've got the reach and the teeth of a killin' machine, with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, I'm in a zone to be, from my yin to my yang to my Yang Tze.
Put a grin on my chin, come to me, 'cuz I'll win, I'm one-of-a-kind and I'll bring death to the place you're about to be: another river of blood runnin' under my feet.
Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, you'll never stand alone. I'm last to leave, but the first to go, Lord, make me dead before you make me old.
I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice

I am a Soldier and I'm marching on,
I am a Soldier and I'm marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song

I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands I'll kill some more.
Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death don't bring you fear I swear you'll fear these marching feet.
Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps.
Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.

I am a Soldier I'm marching on,
My eyes are steel and my gaze is long (WHY CAN´T I HEAR YOU!?)

We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their
living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.
We're going to murder those lousy bastards by the bushel.

Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machine's gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves.
Chin in the air with a head held high, I'll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I'll end your life.

I am a Soldier I'm marching on,
My eyes are steel and my gaze is long,

two dubs of truth. the assorted kikes, shitskins, and traitors are all the synagogue of satan or allies. there is no reason to not exterminate them all.

Please help.

>Now then, Vladimir. You know about how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the jew… The jew, Vladimir, the semitic jew.

dubs confirm dubs

It's a fair question I've wondered myself from time to time.

for civil war drive east

for something something white something drive northwest

Just go innawoods for a bit until there are organized factions and join the whitest one. Not the (((whitest))) one. The whitest one.

I honestly have no clue myself. My only plan is to get my inawoods gear, and food, and get off the grid when it hits here.

I'm in Wisconsin so i'm already innawoods.

East will land me on the coast so I'm thinking i'll drive straight down to Texas. I can be there in less than a day which is great.

Its about time, thank God

If I had to go into work for too many more months I'd have lost my mind. A bloody anti-jew civil war would be a sweet release. I hope I see you all on the other side of it, lads.

Victory or Death
Sieg Heil

This type of thought process will keep you feeling defeated.

i guess it depends on the weather you like

Is his depth perception off? It seems he's trying to grope the photographer but just isn't close enough.

Not after the shit hits the fan you wont

Either link up with a book club, go innnawoods, or personal crusade it up. Valhalla awaits.

Checked
(((gods desire))) Fucking christcucks waiting for the king of the jews to save them

Southern men will fear no labor,
Grab you rifle, pike, and sabre

ain't gonna happen because there aren't any right wing organizations that could pull it off. There is no estabilished hierarchy that could coordinate such a thing – you assume that angry americans would go into the streets, and perhaps they would, but what then? Who would turn the enraged mob into an actual fighting force with a goal? The only possibility for a civil war would be if a branch of the military decided to defect and direct this shit, but seeing as how the military higher ranks are subverted as fuck, I have a hard time seeing that happen.

I seriously hope those dumb kikes try something stupid. Now, that I think about it I always thought Titor's Civil War future sounded far-fetched, but now I'm not so sure.

Isn't this good? We should let it pass while simultaneously fomenting hysteria among patriot websites (even normie ones like ar15 forums etc) and getting ecelebs to spread the word so we FINALLY get DOTR.

I feel blessed by Kek to proclaim his holy crusade.

Only after they lose everything will they finally revolt. Even then it will be in response to the abuses of their loved ones by Nignogs.

checked. Good time to be living in dixie

I'm just saying. God doesn't say shit about genocide. He only got pissed at the kikes for doing it when he specifically said not to do it. I might be making that up though

boobies

Kek has spoken. This is the beginning of the end for kikes.

He also specifically told them to as well, or do you ignore that?

What the hell? I thought the Deep State and the EU had their strings pulled by the same kikes. Shouldn't they be happy they're attempting to do this?
Also if american civil war 2.0 is declared can I fly to america, fight for freedom, and become an american to get out of my liberal shithole of a country? I live in the country and we have (((international food festivals))) that are basically just a psyop for getting people to accept multiculturalism. The news is constantly anti-trump and pro-muslim and it's more feels than reals. We aren't even near america and we don't have any muslims but by god are they shilling hard like we're some blue state with out anuses wide for refugees.

So basically the same faggots fighting as ISIS the moderate rebels in syria, right? I can believe it. We all know how easy it would be to overwhelm the government and cause complete anarchy by destroying the power grid. I'm 100% sure that the leftie faggots that would support this garbage will be completely unable to fight though so any army or militia that comes up in support of the coup would have to be foreign and you can't just ship in an army to fight all of the US soldiers that defect in support of the president and the citizens that are both there to protect their livelihood and the ones roaming around as militia/RWDS.
Is this really their big move? Are they really going to try this? How close are they to completely losing everything if they're going to cash all their chips on some garbage plan like this? Which reminds me, why don't they just shoot Trump? Surely they can pull enough strings to get the body guards around him to turn the other way for enough time to pull a trigger. It's not like they couldn't just bullshit everything about the investigation and use it as an excuse to make things a million times more dystopian like they did with 9/11

Remember faggots, if there is an uprising the majority of fighters will be normie republicans in early stages of red pill. Some might distinguish races but many will be alongside "based niggers". They will cause havoc and a distraction for us, the real revolutionaries. It's our duty to kill as many of the true enemy as we can while we can. Only we know the real cause of the problems.

polite sage for ot and getting slightly carried away

Go innawoods. Just be prepared. Hopefully you live far enough north to keep from melting. The cold is the white mans' friend.

EVERYONE TO BED NOW

You've basically got this larger-than-life dude going around directly challenging the establishment and saying shit that people have thought for decades. Killing him would make him a martyr.

s. 720 is a very interesting bill. I've just recently heard about it (of all places!) on the very liberally slanted opinion outlet, "Now This". They believe that this bill is criminalizing politically incorrect speech, particularly against America's greatest Allie, Israel. Is essentially forces you to not break business contracts for the sake of supporting the United Nations initiative of placing economic pressure on Israel to stop abusing Palestinians and to end their blitzkrieg of property acquisition. Even the ACLU is saying it violates the first amendment. It has been reviewed twice by a special committee and the senator who introduced the bill has been caught lying about the penalties involved

What reason would (((Bernie))) have to vote against this?
To act like he isn't one of (((them)))?

user, kikes are ALWAYS on both sides of a conflict. This is jewery 101.

Why you should know your neighbors.

Dont you remember? Its not a swamp, its a sewer.

is a good answer but it entirely depends on where you live. The guys in dixie have a good setup on here and theres guys on /k/ everywhere. If you live close enough to DC, go do us all a favor and let heads roll off the Capitol steps.
If you live on the west coast, go take control of the ports. If you live near the Mississippi - go secure the bridges.
If you have no objective in particular just go shoot niggers.

I agree

What part of that did you not understand?

Kill kikes first deal with cucks later, no one will call you racist for exclusively killing fellow (((whites))) right?

Another fucking newfag needs to be reminded?
September Happened, the kikes got cold feet, and it "cost" $405 billion dollars to put the pin back in.
investmentresearchdynamics.com/a-liquidity-crisis-hit-the-banking-in-september/
archive.fo/2Dk0y
YOU
FUCKING
MORON

He's a rogue true believer who drank the koolaid, not part of ZOG. Look how much the DNC hates him. IIRC he's almost always voted as a principled leftie. Kinda like the Senators Paul.

Hmmm….the senate will be in debate (Distracted) for the next few days over the health care insurance bill, but what else is going to go on outside of there. I wonder if WH user knows.

Just say that it would trigger a nuclear war because that's how it would inevitably end up.

Kike swallowed his (((peoples))) rotting commie meme and takes it seriously

Right, cucks are a symptom not the cause.

I live in a nice white suburb of chicongo. But will head to midstate wisconsin as part of my family's shtf plan.

1 off

With kikes gone the natural order of racism and segregation will return and in the US there would be a kind of soft balkanization where what's left of the muds in this country will be kept to their containment zones and eventually be outbred by whites. In Europe I imagine they could be whipped up into a frenzy that would wipe out the shitskins that don't run away.

You should already be prepared to GTFO Illionis ASAP. Place is about to be chimp central, with the government fiscal crisis there and all.

Fucking wew. God damn they are fucking retarded.

But they own the media so they could just have 24/7 coverage on why Trump is a racist and deserved it. I mean, they've managed to cover up enough of the crimes of refugees to still have people wanting more of them. I don't get why they're being so grandeur about it when they could take the easier route for faster results.

If America = Spain
Trump = Franco
Then who was Condor Legion?

The bill won't come to pass, if it passes then the courts will declare it unconstitutional. So hopefully the inbred kikes are too retarded to notice this, As the government of the United States works in checks and balances.

I want to to keep this going, but its a bit rude to everyone else. good show, lad.

Chek'd
I am prepared but I cant exactly grab the wife and three kids and hunker down in a cabin innawoods just yet.

He also has an anti war image he needs to preserve. Jews do a terrible job of protecting their images in that regard because their foreign policy basically consists of muh Israel, muh Russia, and muh Iran.

Get them informed on the situation, and make sure that you can be innawoods with fitting supplies in the time it takes to drive there + packing your shit. Nothing more in the name of time, because that means you're missing important supplies or other shit.

Go get 5 vests, a shoulder bag for ammo, a backpack for your wife carry supplies with, and a pre ECU truck (for emp) like a 70s ford or chevy or something. put all your shit in there. if not your wife and kids are going to get raped by tyrone and demartipropecia. My wife is as red pilled as any of you.

Targeted arrests, targeted assassinations. The gov't could win a civil war before it even started. Not to be blackpilling, but (((they))) know. They know who to look out for when SHTF. You. They know to look, for you.

The only solution is…to create more of you. They can only do it to so many =]

Conflict News‏ @Conflicts

BREAKING: US House votes overwhelmingly to slap additional sanctions on Russia, curb Trump's authority to waive the penalties. -AP

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/889958296647606272

it didn't work for the election, it would work less if Trump took one to the back of the head

So it's gone past the house and senate? Anyway to fight it after that?

Reading through this whole thing gives me the impression that the media has continued priming the public for a war with Russia. They try to link Trump with Russia in order to justify forcing his compliance. The way this reads and the 98-2 support is reminiscent of the sanctions and declarations made preceding a war.

revolt, war, Trump making a cheeky tweet and riling up the populace…

The shit still needs to be retweeted/shared everywhere.

This plan the kikes have is huge and it warrants a response bigger than what we did back in 2012 with the first Syrian chem attack false flag. We need to signal boost this to fucking hell and back. We need to get members of the military posting shit on goybook "I did not enlist to fight a war against the only other country fighting against ISIS". We need to pull out all the fucking stops. I don't think anything we do will get the kikes to back down on this one… The situation isnt like it was back with Syria, they know the noose awaits them so they will absolutely try to go forward with this, regardless of any outcry.

What we can accomplish though is to get the plebs prepped for the reality that this is going to cause a civil war. This way when it does all but the biggest retards will know that the kikes did this.

The United States was always heading for civil war. We knew this 7 years ago. Not only is it an inevitability but it is also the only way forward. Most of us have been preparing for this fact for years, we already have that part of the battle won. The only part that we don't currently have won is that the kikes currently remain unnamed as far as the general public is concerned. In starting this shit off in the manner that these filthy kikes are doing it they are once again fucking up.. They are giving us THE FUCKING PERFECT WAY TO REDPILL EVERY LAST FUCKING PERSON WORTHY OF BEING REDPILLED.

GATHER ALL INFORMATION ON THIS
CREATE INFOGRAPHS BREAKING IT DOWN SO THAT A 10 SECOND READ EXPLAINS THE WHOLE SITUATION
DISSEMINATE IT EVERYWHERE
TALK TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW IN THE MILITARY, ESPECIALLY THE INFANTRY, AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE AWARE OF HOW FUCKED THIS SHIT IS
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Ugly. Would not step on it's gas. 0/10

House you mean Congress or Senate? Both are the house of Representatives.

This is a good point. CUT SPENCER ET AL DOWN AT THE KNEES IMMEDIATELY!

Not my tweet, but if i had to bet i say it's both.

Shit meme. You will absolutely die if you do that. innawoods will be where all the bandits and cannibals will be.

how does a relatively small very white and republican down far from the city and suburbs sound

since the bill originated in the senate (unconstititional but the norm for years now) and now passed the house, it typically has to go back to the senate for reconciliation before it reaches the presidents desk for signature.

SC can't shoot it down?

Securing the bridges will be a difficult task user. There's very few of them, and theres 3 in memphis, the old bridge and the new, and a very old but still traversable train bridge. Blowing any would help cut down on the hordes moving into AR, which would help buy Jonesboro and Paragould time to set up camp by Missouri, but such a task would be very difficult without the help of at least a squad or two, and I imagine those bridges would be the first things secured in Memphis.
The next bridge is all the way south parallel to Starkville, though I forget the name. But its around 3 to 4 hours south.

Sometimes I think Drudge or Limbaugh post these type of yellow journalism threads on Holla Forums. Trump is going no where and nobody can remove him. The Russian investigation will go on until the midterm elections. Depending on how bad the democrats lose will depend on if the Russia bull shit will go away.

I mean, maybe. Some judge in SC or some appeals court ruling it's unconstitutional or something could cause it to be halted. Whether that actually happens though…

That's a funny way of spelling Blowing up

Likewise user. Good luck in the coming apocalypse. Maybe we'll meet again. last one i swear

Supreme Court m8

I know it's supreme court user.

Ur rit im just retard
brb just gassing myself

It's ok user, I get why you were confused. I forgot to put "The" before my usage of SC, like some autistic retard typing too fast

Hi, Erick.

Dubs confirm. Btw, it would be a good time to check what areas are prone to landslides on I-5 and 101, though all of 101 is prone and has numerous small bridges.

Grocery stores usually hold a week's supplies and there is enough water to be siphoned out of plumbing and toilet basins to last a person a week, also most people have at least 3days supply of food in their home's and it takes more than a week to starve to death, especially with how fat people are nowadays. There's also cannibalism and pets, as well as pet food. The real issues are rioting and water supplies. In LA, I'd suspect all out war between LEOs and gangs over food and water sources after day 4.

Is that an original pic? I've got a similar one as well…

Taken in Santa Cruz

The sanctions passed, Iran promised war in response a week ago if this happened. Something about destroying all US bases's within a 1000km. We'll soon see if that was just talk.

This bullshit has been blown the fuck out so many times that its amusing shills are still posting it.

Yes, it was all just talk. Most international politics is all fucking talk.

Depends. Are you near a highway? Refugees will flood you if yes.

dubs confirm, checked.

What kind of highway?
Interstate? US highway? State highway?
When I think highway i think any of those things.

alright well all our shit comes over those bridges and train tracks. If you live in those areas, try to become friends with your local LEO guys. Start a militia with them. This isn't as strange or as uncommon as it sounds. Memphis police have MRAPs? you shoot at the same range as them? Go talk to them. Be friends. Ask questions. When SHTF i can tell you cops arent going to be doing any of that shit for 15 bucks an hour - they're going to be saving their own asses. So yeah, create a plan - make some blockades for us.

checked

LEO only care about themselves.

Any of those things will bring refugees.

Hopefully March on Rome v2.0 is successful.

Don't forget Islam. All CNN has to do is point to a certain group / region and shout "Islamophobes" and the blood will shed itself.
Part of the reason I think we ought to meme Free Palestine as a precursor to outright naming the Jew, as shit approaches the fan. A lot of the controlled op "far right" groups, like England's EDL, have been pro-Israel.

Pls user I can only get so erect

I mean, the area i think of when i think of "SHTF destination" is in the middle of the mountains, with only one minor state highway and an under-traveled US highway servicing it. No black population, no spic population, no gook population.
Even then, just shooting the first nig refugees that come and barricading the highways will probably drive them away. They want to go along the interstates to big cities, not tiny mountain place.

I disagree. I've done everything I've just said. My dad befriended a special forces guy. He takes him to the range for free and lets him shoot his extensive collection with free ammo in exchange for lessons. They have a collective agreement that he'll take care of him in SHTF since I'm too far away.
LEO where I'm at are pretty right wing as well and I know some who own gun shops just so they have a personal supply of guns and ammo for DOTR.

Now that's more specific. Definitely a defensible position.

We are the legion.

That's what I'd think. I'm not the kind of stupid nigger that just goes out to what's basically exurbs when i think SHTF.

(checked)

HEIL KEK

CHECKED.
Praise KEK

He shall be heil'd.

The Legion Condor you faggot.

(check'd)
HEIL KEK

It's shitposting faggot, loosen up.

You must also be near Camp Pendleton

he always votes at the last minute after so he can say he voted against stuff that will obviously pass

They'll have to literally rewrite the US constitution then because Trump is still commander in chief.

SC cant do shit until theres a case to be tried. Meaning it has to be a law already, someone has to take it to an appeals court.. the appeals courts are kosher as fuck aside from a few outliers. Even if by a stroke of fate a decent appeals court judge presided over the case and kicked itup to the SC it would be a process which would take weeks if not months. AND the SC is currently in recess.

The only recourse is extrajudicial

I already know this, no worries. The shit passes, but the dems and the like, being mongoloids, end up in turmoil over the Awan arrest. Appeal court protests against it, goes up to SC, retard dems and other mongoloids stay retarded until SC is not in recess. Bye-bye jewish bill.

Congress can declare war, the president can not. Moreover, we are talking about kikes here, a lot of them working in tandem. All they have to do is word something real kikey and then when it is challenged every other kike will stand up and say "no this is perfectly by the books and if you say otherwise you are a filthy antisemite"

I have butterflies in my stomach right now… I really believe the kikes are stupid enough to move forward with this. If you aren't busting your balls redpilling normalfags on goybook and twitter, right fucking now, then you are failing your kin.

THIS IS HOW WE GET THE KIKES NAMED

H.R. 3364 just passed the house 419-3

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/07/25/house-russia-sanctions-bill-trump-authority/509231001/
archive.is/5XRBM
www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr3364
archive.is/F1N74

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

All he has to do is read the bill outloud then have a law bro decode it live on air then say
"I in good conscience cannot sign this bill into law"

cuck

Nice job allowing the jew to control your emotions

And after 2 weeks of us cutting the food supply going into said cities the niggers will eat the cucks.

Even if this will actually fuck with Russia, stay calm. Being panicked and uncontrolled in chaos is the sign of a weak man. Be strong, and remember Kek is there.

Intredasting. The coming months are going to become increasingly heated before the proverbial shit levee breaks.

Learn to fucking read objectively, nigger. How does LEO vs Nigger gangs = helping? Get a DNA test, you reason likr a kike.

Hailed, Wotan!

not even close

JUST

Don't worry lad, pretty soon Kek will be granting us trips and quads, individually, through the number of shitskins and kikes that we defeat in battle.

THE FUTURE IS OURS

Its OK Paul you're still our favorite manlet. No harm will come.

Economic sanctions against the NSDAP werent this severe until far into ww2

So what can we do at this point?

Faggot I've been dreaming of this shit happening since I was a wewlad

Kosher/10

wait till trump signals the civil war, probably on or before the 27th

Same suburban chiconganon here. Just phoneposting. I have a decent amount of supplies except the 5 vests and old truck. My wife knows shit can go down at any time and she is very redpilled. Still need her to get some rangetime in, though. We have a decent setup in central wisconsin. Fresh water supply on property and a full propane tank. We are a family of hunters so plenty of funs.

All it takes is some fucko taking a shot at Trump or his family. If that happens, there will be a spree of retaliations from vigilantes and the whole thing will snowball with kikes trying to commander it at every bend.

SIGNAL BOOST YOUR ASSES OFF

THIS REQUIRES MORE EFFORT THAN WAS PUT INTO THE FIRST FALSEFLAG IN SYRIA

EVERY DAMNED PLEB NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT BY NOON TOMORROW

NOT SO THAT WE CAN STOP IT

THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET A RED PILL SUPPOSITORY ON THE KIKE QUESTION AND WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THEIR CHEEKS ARE SPREAD WIDE OPEN FOR IT

Damn…yes we are. My only saving grace, i suppose, is that i am in the middle of a neighborhood with many routes of escape.

thegoldwater.com/news/5634-Breaking-Secret-Service-Shooting-in-NW-DC

NEW SETH RIICH BOYS

Rofl, I'm in one of the whitest parts of the country, gas is cheap and local, nearly no niggers, and guns outnumber people… and there are game animals everywhere, and my truck has no computer. I also have access to a coldwar era bomb shelter, fully stocked… and all the equipment to make anything I need.

Sounds fucking cozy, user.

Good job.

ALL YOU REDDIT USERS NEED TO PM THIS TO THE_DONALD USERS

THE MODS WILL SHUT IT DOWN IF YOU JUST POST IT

and don't tell the people who hate trump about it
the more likely they are to be surprised the more of an advantage the right has

False flag boys

Kinda jealous, to be honest.

Sanctions are a terrible idea, anyone who takes money from (((AIPAC))) must be thrown in a woodchipper, and this is bad news all around, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's a bad situation resulting from the stupidest and pettiest people in the country being the best puppets they could be for the kikes, but it doesn't have to be a prelude to civil war.

President Trump is an expert at making the most of a bad situation. Sanctions imposed by (((Congress's))) kikery, if they don't flare up into outright war, can be used as a bargaining chip down the line in any disputes or negotiations we have with the parties being sanctioned (Russia and Iran). I don't know if there's anything that can be gained from diplomacy with either of those countries, but there might be some way to make lemonade of the lemons here if cooler heads can prevail.

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/270085163-story

TRUMP RALLY 7 PM EST 6 MINUTES

Maybe he'll say something on this?

you sound like you're in a good place. just get the vests and some crummy $500 truck , that fits user's qualifications.

I hope.

You don't understand user. As horrible and savage as it will be, most of us, don't want to be called off. Look at our comments, we are a microcosm of what is going on in this nation. We want an ocean of blood. The fire of conflict may be the only thing left that can save our peoples, for we were born in that conflict eons ago, forged by it into what we became today. The fire rises, and we are the only race that can survive in it. They have started it, we only have to realize and react to it now. Sing praise.

So essentially the right will starve out the left until they capitulate? I can't believe the shadow govt haven't thought of that already. What if Cuckdeau opening up to Yurop is just a front to get supplies to them before the actual happening?

No. Literally leftists have not thought this through. People in the cities think their food is grown inside the city limits

or even better, they don't even give that shit any thought.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

–Thomas Jefferson

Also have a wife, friends with arsenals wish I had more than basic firearms… happen to be an expert in herbal medicine (no pharmaceutical access when SHTF), know enough chemistry to make an explosive out of a lilac bush but can get enough to flip my truck for 15$ at the store without an ID because 'merica know and have the antidote to sarin gas (scopolamine), and have this book (pic related) that holds instructions for a Pain Field Generator which is thenprecursor to the LRAD system but created for security. Seriously get that fucking book if you have any electronic skills. With today's battery tech, everything in it is viable and half price.

Feels Mac Tonight, man.

your near lifetime too, user. very near

It was always going to end this way. Every user should get prepared, blowout soon fellow stalker

ceramic tile, sheet metal, and either a thick layer of fiberglass (a little costly) or a nice thick layer of good (preferably mma) epoxy ($20-40/gallon)

tile>sheetmetal>thick layer of fiberglass/epoxy = stop 9mm atleast.

Play around with 2 ceramic tiles each with their own piece of sheet metal + thick epoxy on front and thinner layer sandwiched, and I bet you will be able to stop quite a bit more and it wouldnt be that bulky, maybe 1 1/8" thick and would be nice and light, plus you could shape them to better fit the contours of the body to facilitate ease of movement, and of course use it to uparmor civilian clothes if need be.

look itup on jewtube there are videos on it

Alright well I got out of an urban environment at just the right time.

Those game animals will be gone pretty quickly if the people around aren't all prepped with food and water. Even Aryans will act like niggers if they're starving to death.

vietnam style revolt but armed or SC method it is

If he tries to help either side, it would be begging to have the civil war spread up here in central canada. He cannot afford to put all those new muslim (((citizens))) into a conflict without them turning on libshits for decadea to come, and there goes his new voting bloc.

Check your own story before posting it, you fucking nigger.

It's been a long work day for me and I simply want to be spoonfed. So please indulge me, anons. When the Russia-Iran sanction bill was passed and people say it's either civil war or WW3, I'm not understanding what would get us to that point from these sanctions. How is this going to lead us to war?

Do not use epoxy, use Polyester resin. BE SURE to wear a good respirator, the fumes are vicious. Avoid polyurethane as it reacts with other glues/resins and may prevent them from hardening. ONLY use woven roving fiberglass, although denim can work for vehicle armor and repair if you double he number of layers. Also, if using steel plate or ceramic, ALWAYS wrap it with the fiberglass or at least denim, as to catch any material that may sprawl off! A steel plate is worthless if parts of it splinter off into your gut.
Also remember, quartz is harder than your average steel! It can be used for vehicular armor just the same!
For more info, see thread >>>/tok/431 and learn from the successes and mistakes therein!

This is a quality post.

The wild game outnumber the population here and outweigh us. There is enough meat to last this town a year without wiping out the populations…. and that,s just the big stuff.

Sanctions that cause deep depression start wars like US involvement in WWII started when US placed sanctions on Japan. Expect a new 9/11 as an excuse to go to war with some place with sand.

How remote and hard to reach is your town exactly?

Its pretty much confirmed next target is iran because (((they))) need more rapefugees and with trump saying he wants to pull out of syria that well is gonna dry up and the countries that do continue will start gradually losing support in a "losing war" like 'nam.

Polyester will never have the impact resistance that PMMA is capable of.

MA G A

Your localized area is not in a vacuum, people will gravitate outwards from places of less game (cities and suburbs). The only way to maintain this is to be so secluded that no one will naturally travel there, or to guard the limits of your areas violently. I would definitely not rely on the ecosystem to not dry up for longer than the initial few months

These two threads haven't been gassed yet. I'm not sure how T_D does flair but one of them is marked as important. Can the OP do this or only a mod?

Sorry for not providing text but Reddit uses spiders to detect brigading. I strongly recommend not posting the text anywhere.

It will probably go something along the lines of: Civil War Electric boogaloo pt.2, cucks and commies hamburgified, oy gevalt humanitarian crisis! oy vey traitors gassed! Remaining lefties flee to Canada and begin insurgent operations (involving loads of syrup plus the Canuck government is confirmed to be literally funding terrorists, Murca decides to occupy (because muh oil 'n resources 'n shiet) OY VEY IT'S ANNUDA SHOA YOU GOTTA STOP DA NAZIS GOYIM

From nearest niggers? A 5 hour drive through absolutely nothing.

The polyester is for glue. It holds the fiberglass layers together and is not for impact resistance. The force that is spent tearing the layers apart is how those laminates stop bullets.

Two roads in, nothing inbetween but death… If gas is spent, nobody is making it here but cowboys, and they'll be greeted by friendly faces.

Link simple to share articles/supporting evidence regarding this for widespread dissemination

Thanks, let's do something and hopefully avert crisis or let the people know what the fuck is going on

Fuuuck me lads this is way too soon i'm not prepped for this shit for probably at least 6 months.

Alright, I'd say you're right then. The game probably will keep around for a good while.

Don't worry user I'm not that prepared either, although I'm certainly more prepped then you're average americuck. I'm kind of a genetic dead end though so that might be a good thing.

*your
Fuck

Just think of it as an IRL Dark Souls lvl 1 run :^)

Look I understand that the left is completely unprepared, but I'd assume the kikes behind all of this are in the know and have already ensured their survival, haven't they? Look if there's any big spending by (((corporations))) in Blue states and cities, or even better which ones have a comfy New Zealand resort to be at mid october.

Of course the kikes are gonna be prepared, and ensure their survival. But will they be as safe when the government is natsoc, come 2020 or 2019 or 2033?

Oh man, you don't even know how much I want to operate with actual operator cheeki breekis

That's definitely a good way to look at it, as a challenge. It'll be fun trying to fight for your life 24 hours a day right? Well with the right mindset it will be.

Can anyone direct me to a simple explanation - with citation from text - as to what the fuck is up with this bill and the concerns thereby associated?

This thread, and the one this post was taken from, are both rife with vague hyperbole, and I don't want to comb through that bill just yet to discern the issues.

You cannot take over that which sides with you willingly. Western canada for the most part will probably join the right of the states out of spite. Central and eastern canada though I have no clue, but we will probably end up in our own civil war.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

When are these traitors going to get hanged? FBI anons, do your fucking job and expose these child molestors masquerading as senators.

Exactly! You know for me the most FUN part of it will be trying to survive my withdrawal from my psychiatric drugs while all this shit is going down. I'll almost certainly enter psychosis and have seizures if I quit cold turkey. Thankfully I have a few extra months worth prepped but who knows, it could all get stolen or go up in some pyros flames.

Thanks for the reassurance, there's also decent fishing and some small game for trapping, assuming the waterways don't get contaminated.

Artyom! Post yfw!

Heiled, though I distinctly remember the nazis in Metro 2033 being portrayed like they're literal cartoon villains.

We voted for him because we want a wall, and we're getting our wall. Stay salty Holla Forums, the next revolution belongs to us.

BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT

Nice dubs, but honestly the "2033 = nuclear hell" is a shitty outcome to meme. How about 2033 = nuclear hell for the non-white shitholes (t. israel)

Or maybe just simple war, no nuclear hell.

A man got to eat.:^)

(heil'd)

It is unfortunate, but at least you get to kill commies in the game as well.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE BLOODSHED

Also, "t. Israel" would imply that you're writing on behalf of Israel. I think you meant e.g.

Congress makes the formal declaration of war. The President controls the armed forces. This means congress can declare whatever it wants, but the President doesn't have to act on it.

Ah shit. I knew i was being a sperg when i typed t. Also i still want bloodshed, just not bloodshed that destroys our planet.

We'll just have to see what happens. Trump hasn't exactly ingratiated himself to me, but I do admit there have been no new wars since he took office, and the wars that are still ongoing don't seem to have become markedly worse. Still. If an opportunity to kill commies, niggers, spics, glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers, and other assorted riff raff arises, well…. it's not like it has to be for Trump.

Fair enough. We'll have our day.

AIT army boi here, would support trump the best I can. Sick of this shit

Same to you user.
When I think bloodshed, i think all of the niggers and other non-whites are dead, with their homelands not nuked to shit. There's good resources there.

The military will back Trump.

If push comes to shove, we'll be seeing full on martial law.

God, Iktf. Recently started an office job. It hasn't even been a month, but I already feel the majority of my soul has been drained.

I thought r9k was exaggerating how bad normalfags are, but now I see all the tales of braindead, bluepilled, race-mixing, top-40s listening bottom feeders to be 100% accurate.

So our senators and representatives vote overwhelmingly for this action against Russia (Iran clickbait) and their supposed to be representing the will of their constituents. Does everybody really want this? Has anyone been told the truth of what's going on over there? We the people need to get back a hold over this nations foreign policy. We must destroy the ZOG.

Trump didn't touch a word on it during his rally. Well, he talked about increasing budget for the army to "defend the country", but nothing else.

Don't get down like that user. Instead, feel smug, because you are right. You're redpilled, you aren't listening to their shit music, and you aren't jew brainwashed. Retribution will come.

I know that feel

yeah. i trust them.

Well for the small game I'd say it'll last even longer than the big game. As for the fish I don't really know, though you will be competing, if you can call it that, with people upstream and downstream if the fish is from the stream.

Basically just make sure you:

Preserve your meats, vegetables, and fruits

Have plenty of food, water, medicine, ammo, and shelter (even more important than water in especially shitty conditions)

Have various caches scattered around your local area in case the unexpected happens and your main stores are destroyed

Be willing to eat things such as worms, slugs, snails, reptiles, amphibians, insects, weed, pine tree bark, pine needles and other not usually consumed wild flora and fauna and know which ones to eat and which ones to avoid and how to prepare the ones you can eat Tip: 90% of fauna can be considered edible and only 10% of flora can be considered as such

Avoid eating mushrooms and other fungi. Even if you think you positively identified it, don't, not if there are still other options. Even expert mycologists have died from eating a misidentified fungus and even with the grid up some of the toxins from them are incurable.

Get familiar with the universal edibility test

Learn about the various unusual places you can get water, such as in the container atop most toilets, water heaters in most houses, by putting a plastic bag over a bush or shrub you can moisture from it's perspiration, and, in a technique that believe it or not was first found among the abbos, tying something that can absorb water, such as rags, to your ankles and walking along dew-stained areas in the morning

Eat every edible part of the animal

Grow food if you can, not just the shit that comes in those survival seed packs but various grains too, which those same packs often lack despite being heavier in calories than the rest of the crops.

Hygiene is an often forgotten topic in SHTF but still very important. Try to make a makeshift shower, learn how to make a toothpaste substitute with charcoal, wash your damn hands with some water set aside that for that exact purpose, learn to make soap, and stock up on toilet paper. This will help prevent the spread of disease which will be a huge problem.

Make a homemade Faraday Cage to protect electronics from EMPs. Start here for that: beforeitsnews.com/prepper/2014/09/make-a-homemade-faraday-cage-920.html

Learn about this online but more importantly buy tons of books related to the subject so you'll still have the info when the grid goes down.

Etc.

Depending on the size of the town, how much food you have, and the size and amount of nearby settlements you can last indefinitely. Just remember the human body requires a lot of calories to function efficiently, especially if they are going through the intense physical stress that SHTF will no doubt bring and that you need a diverse amount of vitamins and minerals to function in the long term, which you won't be able to get by only hunting. One great source of vitamin C that most don't know about is pine needles and a great source of fiber is the bark of pine trees. Go here for more on that:
survivaltopics.com/edible-pine-bark/
Also remember this won't be fun for anyone not even for the prepared. Well unless you have that special DEHUMANIZE AND FACE TO BLOODSHED outlook that few have and I doubt most here really have, even if they think they do, although we might acquire it over time if we survive.

Oh blow it out your ass. That happened years ago. Crimea is Russian now, and there's nothing that will change that.

He's a zombie now; he's looking for a fresh brain.

As other, smarter, people have commented on, this does more than just try to buttfuck Russia/Iran/NK and hamstring Trump, but also it screws over Europe/NATO. If you wanted to write a more damaging piece of legislature to the US you'd be hard pressed to. It's American Suicide by Jew, the bill.

It's literally fun and games as long as you continually stand knee deep in your enemies' gore, bones, and innards.

Kek is strong in this thread.

He's fucking gone, kek

It's different when we do it. He was also "corrupt" and probably was "killing his own people." I should also point out that "moderate rebels" were involved, thus making the entire operation to overthrow him and supplant him with a government literally run by state department us citizen kikes who were somehow eligible for election there completely (((kosher))) if you get my drift.

this

wow.

"It's like child porn: once you pop you just can's stop."

WEW, LADS.
A normie chimed in and said it won't happen with those people limiting Trump as it seems highly absurd. I really have positive faith in this potential happening.

Dangit user, you're supposed to autistically sperg out at anons for not correctly using every single meme we have generated over the entirety of our existence as a humble phillipino cartoon museum board!

checked!

They keep a boombox in the center of the office, and the same damn songs cycle through every fucking day. Sometimes the local radio station doesn't even bother to shuffle the songs and they actually recycle the schedule from the day before.
In fact, I still have pop trash stuck in my head.
But other than that I have been doing good, escaping into my head for the most part.
Being a team player is hard when you have no common ground.

I've come to really hate the very narrow range of topics you're allowed to discuss with normalfags. If you want to have a conversation, you have two options, AND TWO OPTIONS ONLY:
- Small talk
- Gossip

Anything outside of those two categories will paint you as a weirdo in their eyes, and that fact fucking infuriates me. I want to have deep, enriching, philosophical talks. Is that so wrong? Why must the average person be so fucking basic when it comes to doing things outside of the ""norm?""" This shit is killing me inside.

sage for off topic

Kek, that's how it's like on cuckchan, or so I'd think. Cancerous hellhole.

dat ass is fat

Man, that's hellish user. Just try to play better music to drown the shit out. Classical, ambient, or whatever genres you prefer.
Saging for offtopic too because i've done two in a row that are offtopic.

the normie can not into philosophy
the world wouldnt be shit if they could

find people capable of philosophical talks if thats what you want

Thank you. You very may well have saved me and my family. Good luck. Seriously.

I fucking hope you are right user

I interned in DC with a rep last Summer, that's not gonna go anywhere. To the guy who asked me if I ever heard of Stefan Molyneux last Summer, don't sound so fucking retarded next time you call.

Literally no one there gives a shit about what is the best for the nation. The office was all about, "How can this support immigrants/Israel/LGBT." They don't give a flying fuck about you, the only way to send them a message is if you rise up. I was there, I talked to these people, I saw this bullshit.

A friend of mine, her husband is Seal team. She got to hand out in the barracks during the election, and my god, according to her, the barracks lost their shit when he won. Military will back a coup against the government, for Trump, no fucking question.

The question then arises; Who can the CIAniggers call to do their dirty work?

PMCs

What, are you trying to make friends? Learn to use the eccentricity as leverage. You're weird cause you're smart. You're weird but you make funny offcolor jokes that get a laff. Or a mixture of the two. By leveraging what makes you stand out in with proper pacing, you can become a necessary part of their gray dull lives. You become the bread and circus. You become that new shiny thing that's fun to look at and interact with. Read the 48 Laws of Power user. You'll figure it out.

CIA won't even be relevant at that point, and that's assuming JSOC doesn't get antsy and decide to just go balls deep into them.

I know that feel all too well. and also can't stand modern music. almost every other song has to have a random nog rapping some stupid shit in the middle regardless of what type of song is playing.

Probably PMCs. Or call in all those favors they have racked up with the Mexican and Guatemalan drug cartels.

the pozzed parts of the military? jew mercenaries? Assuming the deep state even matters/is alive by then.
Nice dubs, checked

That's why they aren't going to try and take Trump out, but basically neuter him with bullshit regulation like this to the point where he can't do anything to interfere.

Fuck. Is it happening already?

Fucking Kek. A sitting, CIAnigger senator admitting to cleaning his pipes to CP, and/or raping children before going home to his family, on talMUDvision. What the fuck did anons meme in that brain cancer thread that I missed?

Wisdom. Truth.

They're just begging for a coup, jesus fucking christ they're so retarded.

They activated his Mccuck ultra programming

Gore. Rancor.

It might even be he has brain cancer, he knows hes dying. He knows all this crazy shit is about to happen.. so he's literally laughing it up because he has nothing to lose anymore.

women, gays, trans fags, blacks, latinos, jews. we have that kinda stuff in our military. any of them would jump at the chance and delight in betraying the nation. (most of them do that already).

Yeah nah.

Benderdick Ronald

Should I be concerned?

Of course. I know very well we have them in there. Luckily there is not even nearly enough to fuck over the based troops.

Alright guys this is it.
Awan arrested at the airport.
But the best part?
This is what we've been waiting for. All the dead federal prosecutors in Broward country. The suicides. The Democratic Party was employing actual Islamic spies. And how they were caught?
George Webb is on Youtube now and they're saying dozens of fucking devices have been grabbed.
Real life really is stranger than anything a Jew could ever write in Hollywood.

I can see them tying Trump's hands to the point he can't get anything done and then have their (((MEDIA))) complain that Trump isn't doing anything. Actually, that's what they're doing already…
God, it pisses me off.

checked,

but aren't mexicans (latinos) counted as white in these?

Dubs are worrying. But don't worry, that 30% or so of non-whites are much less capable than the whites.

AIT for what MOS/Fort fam?

Most of the minorities are in support roles. The overwhelming majority of combat troops are white.

Jews wouldn't write a hollywood story about their own demise, so how could they?

liar
youtube.com/watch?v=bdXGhsAynGI

Game over already.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bdXGhsAynGI
You know they do similar/weirder shit IRL right?

Really fucking good advice. Thanks, and I'll definitely give the book a read. I really do need to change how I go about this normalfag situation if I intend to keep my sanity.

Since I've only just recently re-entered into the world from glorious neet-dom, most of the songs are new to me. And I can say that there is huge difference from pop music five years ago in that the majority of songs are sung by niggers. I also noticed an interesting pattern –

Really gets the noggin joggin.

so you admit that your a kike.
HAY BOYS I GOT A KIKE HERE

u a gay

So much completely out-of-place Trump imagery. No connection or contextual relationship to the text of the post. Feeling scared yet, boys? How certain are you that white people are going to take to the streets for the regime instead of themselves?

Seriously fucking this. Please Let there be a massive pedo profile dump and SOON so Anons can all of them.

Consider the inverse for a moment because Holla Forums points this out all the time without observing the other side. Sure POGs can't fight, but how long can you without supplies? Better yet how long can a battalion or brigade of men in the field, fighting without logistical support? If the US military wants to support Trump in a coup, they will need to act fast or figure out a way to fulfill logistics.

Consider further that this 'civil war' may have two regular military factions (divided US military and LEO), and two guerrilla factions (RWDS and some anti-fa/nkvd knockoff). If the regular army fights, the struggle for supplies will be real.

SOMEBODY KILL THIS PIECE OF SHIT ALREADY GODDAMMIT

lol. whites will kill themselves off.

can you really call it a militia if it's just 8 people?

minorities might be an actual minority in the armed forces but the problem I see is a few of them can do some real damage. those black guys that lobbed grenades at their fellow american soldiers during combat and caused all sorts of other havick during the golf war. not to mention the muslim doctor that killed a bunch of soldiers on his own base (and wounded even more). and all this happened before the media basically made it open season on white men. we have actual team killers embed with our military. not sure what can be done about that.

The militia is every able bodied male 8-45. AKA the majority of Americans that voted for Trump who have guns and are probably related to military, police, or other service people.

Any foreigner or domestic traitor should take warning. we WILL fuck you up in such a situation.

doesn't that just give them opportunity for sabotage?

Get in there you faggots.
This thread has most boats.
DO NOT GO TO THIS LINK/THREAD DIRECTLY
Upboat some random shit, comment THEN Search for it and upboat/comment in the thread.
'drain the swamp congress passed' search term and sort by 'new'
/drain_the_swamp_congress_passed_russian_sanctions/

Fucking kike T_D mods as usual.

The fact that nearly every single country on the planet has some kind of grudge against the US, if even for a moment, the seams burst and things started to fall apart, there would be a tidal wave of shit going every which way. Some countries need the US for gibs and debts, while others most certainly want it out of the picture due to their own regional issues. An actual civil war on US soil in this MODERN DAY would be nothing short of pure distilled chaos. I mean, we'd have every country short of Luxembourg fighting one way or another. A world war, held entirely in a single country…

My god, it would be a thing of beauty.

you know what I meant. lol (gulf war)

i don't remember those being laws

Better meme it friends. The gov't will lose the second they attempt to quell citizen dissension. Meme hard and meme it fast (within legality). I don't necessarily believe they are gunning for Trump in this manner, but the Gov't won't risk a civil war. Pic related. We have the power.

The CIA niggers glow in the dark, you can see them when you're driving, you just run them over.

I keep seeing that quote, I don't understand why it's being repeated.

patreon.com/MisterMetokur

Oh shit, he's still making vids?

Okay, I'll watch.

It's 18 in the 1792 act.
Federalist papers says 16
I've seen the youngest citation 8

Do you just not have charisma? I talk about world history / philosophy all the time with normies, and its usually enthralling to them because its shit they've never heard before. Most people have no idea why we are in the shit we are now and are fascinated by topics like "Ever wonder why the middle east hates us so much", "Ever wonder how communism/soviet union really started?" Draw modern parallels to shit like the roman empire. Get creative my man, you might even make a Holla Forumsack or two. Unless you are a teenager or something in which case you're pretty much fucked until post-college age for intelligent conversations that aren't one-way. People will respect you though if you aren't a sperg about it.

This has worked for me, perhaps that user is some sort of hideously deformed manlet?

I'm not an expert, but I did at least read the damn thing. I was about 80 pages into this 140 page document and did not yet making a connection to OP's claims. There are many bad things in this bill, they do talk past the sale when it comes to the lie that Russia somehow "hacked" our elections. Beginning on page 32 starting on line 10 (1st pic), they are already laying the groundwork for their attack on Russia.
There are 18 instances of the term "if the President" found in the bill and about half of those paragraphs sound kind of scary, like Trump is having to submit to control of congress, giving up his powers as President. They sound that way initially, but if you look closer then you see it is only saying that the President has to submit notice/paperwork to whatever the relevant committees are for the execution of the sanctions being mentioned (2nd pic). The other instances of that term are saying that it is up to the President's discretion to make the decision, like "if the President determines that blah blah blah" (3rd pic). Third pic actually is a little alarming, it relates to sanctions on Syria.
On page 113 I started getting a little scared, not about Trump losing his Presidency, but about the massive waste of money that this bill creates, all based on the Russia hacking lies. Starting on 113, read SEC. 255. REPORT ON MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS CONTROLLED AND FUNDED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION (4th pic). This and the entire next page are about how the government must file yearly reports that, amongst other things, list all media organizations that are controlled by Russia. There is some scary shit in that section tbh.

Again, I'm no expert, but those are my notes from a quick read through.

Normies don't want to talk about anything negative or worrying. Hence they shut down when user wants to have a philosophical discussion.

Charisma = Making people feel good while they interact with you.

Ok so its varied over time. I think the 8 year old Aidens of today have too much autism and coddling to hold a firearm if SHTF. Lets just say 18+ and if your kid isn't tarded from drinking Brawndo his entire life and can handle a firearm safely, he's in no matter what the age?

I feel compelled to post something in relation to these ideas, and I feel this is a threat, goys.

That just hasn't been true in my experience. Even women can be interested in such things.

Epic list, should be mandatory reading for every user.
preaching to the choir here though. I've been through all but the drinking from socks part, because I had to to survive. I look forward to the DOTR, when my skills will be more valuable than a mountain of gold.

Did anyone else think Melania's opening remarks at this evenings speech were foreboding?

No user, incite their anger, their HATE!

/oven/

Thats funny to me, i dont know why. Like the deep state is some sort of unelected "community" with any sort of powers related to the three branches of government.

I wonder what will happen when this hits the senate, and then Trump's desk.

Skopos Labs, whoever the fuck they are, gives it a 36% of being enacted.

THREAD THEME

CODE RED WE HAVE A CIANIGGER IN THIS THREAD
I REPEAT WE HAVE A CIANIGGER IN THIS THREAD

^^^^^^^

This snippet from an analysis found on cbo.gov/publication/52789 was kind of interesting. Not sure if they are trying to sell this as a pro-Trump thing or what.

Remember Cicero: the traitor is a plague.

I take it you don't live near 90% of the US population. All the populated zones on the east coast in semi-urbanized areas are completely cucked with most women fucking niggers regardless of race and no one owning guns. I wish we could snap back from this but 20 somethings and younger are gone and 50s+ are christcucks who suck jew dick and think cops are our friends. ZOG and their FED bedbuddies will bring death camps to the US specifically to kill free men aka educated white land owners.

He can do that already if he bothers to ask. No one is scared of the liberals or government. Americans just need a reason and a call to arms. Then everyone from Alaska from Texas will be in DC within days to shore up those who can be there within hours and minutes and make sure they don't end up having all the fucking fun.

Possibly.. I thought he was about to name the Jew when he kept saying (((they)))

I'm worried about TAD, he's been on a bender and seems way out of control. Pretty good reality tv though.

This nigger didn't read the fucking red cell post.
ZOG has to push from the coastal cities to the inner white areas to have any effect, and those coastal cities are the first to become chaotic burning playgrounds. If they pull the plug on the US they pull the plug on the Rothschild banking scheme which is fucking GREAT for us.

I do. Critical thinking 'is hard.' First, I'd start with
and then advise the 2 replies to your post prior to me (being 3rd). Not going to update.

I mentally substitute jew for lobbyist every time Trump says the latter.

I bet this knockoff satan doesn't even run TempleOS.

I live in a shack, I poop in an outhouse, I eat what I kill. Let the grid go down, Lord, I don't need it.

What about Chicago, St.Louis, Clevland, etc. What do you mean they have to act from the coast area and push in? ZOG isn't a conventional army. It's paid anti-american agents living and working among us for $. It sure is hard to fight of this international jew when we have to worry about coons too.

VIDEO VERY FUCKING RELATED

THE CIANIGGER WAS SPOON FED
I REPEAT
SPOON FEEDING HAS OCCURRED
READY YOUR AUTOMOBILES
WHEN YOU SEE THE GLOW
HIGHSPEED IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

encourage a policy for any white based man in the military to kill the non-whites, that they are forced to be with?
only applicable when of course, SHTF

All of those places with a high concentration of disloyal americans or foreigners are dependent on the countryside. They all end up becoming besieged cities with no supply routes.

Remember when you said "feed me, feed me". Those were good times.

Another hurry-up and wait scenario. All we can do is signal that we're ready to defend America from its domestic enemies. Wonder what messages Trump will be pushing. If this thing goes through, perhaps he could use it for all kinds of foreign non-action too, claiming that it would exacerbate the problems this creates.

plz tell me Holla Forums hasn't become this retarded..

It's just the lefty brain lashing out as it dawns on them that they backed the bad guys.

see

THIS is why it will not be an overt coup immediately. It will be at night when the media is mostly unaware (those that would support him). No one will say a word for the first few days other than "Trump is at Camp David" or a "credible threat has made Trump be out of touch other than to military and govt authorities for s few days". Maybe there are some Trump style tweets that come out.
Next all kinds of "shocking" evidence will be presented. By the time it is revealed that for nat sec reasons the presidents arrest was not reported for 4 days or so it is already over.
This is literally the only way they can do it. It would require a lot of support from inside the WH. Any other way threatens a civil war right away.

This bill is literally how we forced Japan to attack us. Choke a country off either through lack of resources or money and they have no recourse. This bill is a deepstate thing and their ability to pass something so sweeping in taking away presidential powers is worrisome. The Supreme Court will never uphold this. No way. Knowing this means something is planned. This bill is a literal declaration of war. Either congress is completely pozzed or there is something really big we are all missing (unlikely). This bill's intent is to both be a precursor to something nasty soon and also to keep Putin busy fighting against the bill (his twitter bots and such). Keeping the public in the dark about this is the only way it can work. This goes hand in hand with the coup. It will enrage Trump when he realizes what is in it (see below).

No it's literally not usually. Someone reads all the BS in a bill and a focus group or couple advisers give a summary of cause/effect. It's usually not even an in depth thing until it looks like the president will have to either publicly speak on it OR pass/veto it.
In the larger scheme who the fuck do you people think writes the PDB? The fucking alphabets who are supposed to warn the president when and how a bill will effect foreign relations. Can he trust them? Fuck no. This is bad. They will try to make it as bloodless as they can. Watch for the news blackout and lack of public appearances by him and close close family. Kushner probably doesn't count. Hell other than the kid Barron I don't know if any of them could be trusted to do the right thing instead of saving their own skin. They know they will die anyway by suicide if they even hint of what happens/happened before all this we are discussing becomes a "conspiracy theory". When someone speaks of it in 50 years on their death bed no one gives it a thought.

If you live in an urban or semi-urban area, you've dug your own grave.

Ya but it's where most the jobs are.

Neat.

Be prepared to get out fast while traveling light. I hope you have family in the country. When the lights finally go out, you'll probably have several hours before people start to realize they're not coming back on, but don't waste any time. Get out the second you smell trouble brewing.

Honestly they're all breddy cool and I'm gonna hate to see 75% of them go. Honestly the most infuriating person in my job is a fat white lib-bitch who goes to 'culinary school' but is just as shit as me if not more when all I've worked before this is fast food.

You know what increased funding means in the military? It means not deploying with broken equipment.

This was my deployment:

A bigger budget translates to higher survivability so of course the military loves that. And thats just a minor thing, especially with the infantry. The USMC has always been, and remains, highly right wing. The army also, but the Marines are much more in line with Holla Forums.

Deep State is a triumvirate of trash. The newest and most flashy element is literally fucking goons. They worship soviet era crap and work as aliteral hive mind. All over the place and now are so ingrained they have become a large if not soon to be controlling portion of deep state.
Old corrupt fucks who always hold positions just sub to the actual guy running the alphabet in question. They also are made up of the carrer guys in each little compartment of an alphabet usually and have been there for 6 gorrillion years. They are in it for the money and masturbatory power.
The third is literally the old guard from Reagan /Bush Sr era who actuall like the country un pozzed. They have recruited their newer versions into the alphabets. Usually working against the goons/power freak pedos but not always. They are pragmatists also and forming a permanent bond between the other factions would be daeth. On their way out and becoming extinct though.

They're cool but they wouldn't save your ass or help your country in SHTF.

Japanese and I assume European media have increasingly become critical of Trump.

When and if this bill gets passed, and there is a revolt, it is highly likely that many will consider the rebellion as a band of thugs against democracy. There will be a global war. I hope that I can transfer as many supplies as possible before any major war and hopefully myself, but I can always join the Russian Army.

God Speed anons; save your country. I'll need to save mine too, with all the globalist agendas pushed by Abe the Tail Wagging faggot.

t.jap

so would comedy be a good way to raise awareness of issues without scaring them away?

I agree. White controlled USA, Germany and Russia would be unstoppable. Could remove kike influence forever.

In Australia, news is 50% "Look at what evil Drumpf did today" and 50% sports drama.

If you are still awake, Ann, you should know that you are a filthy miscegenator and you will not escape.

Trump is a zionist faggot and this board is run by a turkroach.

They're scared.

It's just Endchan again

I'll tell her that but know her biggest hate in life is spics, which is good enough for me

I'm sure that NatSoc revolution that Trump and his jewish inlaws are planning will happen any day now fellow 'pede!

I'm scared.

morning tel aviv

Deporting wetbacks slows white genocide. Therefore, supporting Trump is good.

So are you. You made a deal with the devil and now who is really going to call the tune?

Good goyim, you don't have to look at this rationally if you simply follow your fellow the_donald posters and deflect all criticism towards your g-d emperor.

Couldn't this just be very easily brushed off as being unconstitutional?

You mean like the patriot act?

If you're that easily led, kill yourself.
Ok, filtering now. The bait was tasty but I don't want to shit up the thread

Why do you think sanctions against Russia are unconstitutional?

The Star Chamber at the World Jewish Congress is in session? Has Trump gone rogue?

You can keep posting anime smugs but it won't change the circumcised jewish cock that goes in and out of his daughter and his constantly bending over to kikes.
Maybe you should post some smug anime pics from Death Note since you seem to have watched too much of it and think everything is 5345342565D chess and all going according to some master plan and Trump continues fucking over Whites for over half a year now.

What is your revelation that Trump isnt Hitler 2.0? We know, we always knew. /oven/

Because the same constitution separates those powers specifically to prevent shit like this. Imagine if Trump signed an eo that says that congress could only do what he wanted, or told the scotus how to rule.

Then why does everyones ass bleed in pain whenever any criticism is lobbed against da gawd emperora?
Why is criticism of Trump met with bans?
Really makes you think.

Where the fuck have you've been? Have you read this thread? Take your cuckchan book threads and fuck off to endchan.

Did you read the op? Does it say this thread is about the kind of penis trumps duaghter's vagina gets plowed with?

You're not banned for criticizing Trump.
You just posted the trump wall picture and mentioned Jared Kushner.
We've seen that a lot already. What else do you have?

Are you complaining about the "President shall" language in the bill? That's nothing out of the ordinary. Congress is the legislator, POTUS is the executive.

It's a bad bill, but it's not unconstitutional.

>legislature

Semi-related but probably best thread to ask it in: Is it worth spending over 300 bucks on a plate carrier, front plate, back plate, and two side plates? Some user said plate carriers were a meme and only useful because of military supply lines. Should I just buy a flak jacket?

Japanese media is pozzed, too? Isn't it still controlled by Japanese? I was under the impression Japan was still highly right wing and would be a reliable ally of the new National Socialist regime. Are you guys rearmed yet?

More than that, tell fucking everybody, the normie sphere, the alt light, stormfront, the "skeptic" community, moleyneyx.
If there was ever a time Holla Forums should get off it's ass and do something it's now because it's really happening.

what a coincidence

The idea is to not get hit. All a plate carrier with ceramics will do is give you another chance.

Try 190$

www.maingun.biz/category_s/2047.htm

Thanks! It is a lot cheaper than AR500 but it doesn't list the armor level on the specs (e.g. II, III, III+, etc) so I'm not sure how to compare it to others. Have you bought from them before? Is it actually bulletproof and can it withstand more than one hit? It's steel not ceramic so I assume so but I don't see much details on it so idk.

Yeah that would be ideal.

Those "SS" runes on that rifle and those flags are not the 3rd Reich SS. Note the nonstandard rifles those fags have, they are Scout Snipers. They just use that style font because it looks cool, like pic related

I personally own the 190$ kit and its amazing. Its basically LVL III+/IV territory, but because it hasn't officially NIJ tested, they legally have to use the Mil-A-46100E standard and ~500 Brinell hardness rating. The only thing I would recommend is that because its steel, impact spall is an issue, so spring for the spall coating if you're too lazy to do it yourself with flexseal.

Addendum.

Yes he is

you are all going to burn

Be careful with DIY anti-spalling. The AR500 anti-spall shit is heavy duty for a reason, you don't want to fuck it up and end up catching shrapnel after stopping a bullet. Unless you really know what you're doing or are an utter poorfag I would spring for the AR500.

Hi, kike shill. Reported.

Interesting, I'll keep this company in mind while I research more. It still seems kind of sketchy, why wouldn't it be officially tested? The wording on their site is vague as well.
>Currently, the highest-performing U.S. steel alloys for AP bullet protection are manufactured to MIL-DTL-46100E, HHA with a hardness range of 477–534 Brinell hardness number (BHN) dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA493654
This doesn't say that theirs match this standard, simply that the best ones do. Seems fishy.

I will tell you a secret about normies that may help you.

Yes, they have a very shallow comfort zone. Yes, they find comfort in repetition of normie cultural memes. In a group, you will never shift them out of the shallows of mundane small talk. But individually, in private, you can sometimes talk to them. It's when you get assigned to a boring inventory project or a long, dreary night shift that normies will actually open up and talk to you rather than regurgitating the same old approved topics. Offsite work requiring you to carpool with one other person is ideal. Beware though, a lot of the time they open up to tell you about their drug problem or how they were molested as a child, but sometimes, just sometimes, they'll tell you how their grandpa was a freemason or an SS member during thr great war.

Don't be surprised when they revert in a group setting. They'll only talk when the two of you are alone. That's when you invite them to lunch to talk more.

Some of the most interesting conversations i ever had happened while ironing bias tape into waterproof shirts at an offsite warehouse. We talked about UFOs, secret government projects, masons, reptilians, you name it. Once the project was finished it was back to tv talk and who's fucking who gossip. Only when i was alone with the people who worked 8n the shirts could we go back to talking about interesting topics. Normies don't like to feel exposed.

Most countries you think are "based" only seem that way because the West is in such deep shit. Japan is effectively tied to America, and will remain so until the two major parties can get away from the America CIAnigger system.

Abe still wants TPP, still wants American bases in Japan, and neither party really wants to take up the responsibility of full sovereignty. I hope that there will be peace between the West and Japan, but Japanese nationalists and patriots (not the pro-CIAnigger patriots) see Westerners as

[Black Screen, Audio Only]

Narrator1: They're trying to destroy the white race

-pregnant pause-

Narrator2: Who?

-four men and two women in their 20s sit outside on lawn furniture. A candle is illuminating their faces. Four are holding lit cigarettes, a girl is holding a pipe, another girl is anxiously looking at the pipe waiting it to be passed to her-

Narrator1: Jews.

(Words on Screen) FROM COLOMBIA PICTURES

Narrator1 and 2 are standing outside, on is juggling a soccer ball

Narrator2: You can't just spend all your time larping as a Nazi on anonymous message boards. What are you going to do?

-Narrator1 goosesteppingon a front lawn wearing a nazi hat

(Voice over narrator1)

We need to build an army

(Words on Screen) INTRODUCING ANON1 AND ANON2 AS NARRATOR1 AND 2

-Narrator1 is shaving in the mirror and has left a hitler 'stache behind. He glares into the mirror then raise his hand in roman salute

-RACE WAR 2017

-COMING SOON

That's sad to hear, I thought Japanese were just biding their time until the West uncucked itself and reinstated the old alliance. Guess it was just wishful thinking on my part. Must be weird to be Japanese and know that you're pretty much the one nonwhite group on the planet that le ebil nahtzees like and respect as equals.

Sounds good but
Hopefully that shit gets removed along with all the other degeneracy.

In the event of civil war 2.0 or a Trump assassination, how would the South/Texas react? Would they go batshit insane or go full 1488/Deus Vult?

Texas has at least a few absolutely shit massive urban areas full of diversity. It would expect in any kind of happening for it to be one of the most chaotic generally shitty places to be. Even the smaller cities are overrun with beaners.

Heresy. They are anathema and must be removed for their vile deeds.

Just be sure to get all the multiculturalists.

True, but the good ol' boys are just waiting for a shtf scenario.

Generaal said that that is not necessarily what will happen - its more likely that the left will face the prospect of famine and other troubles, then become selfish and splinter like during the spanish civil war - so then the commies, anarchists, democrats etc etc turn on each other.

No offense but from my perspective most of the "good ol boys" roll their coal rollers with confederate flags back and forth all day without even really noticing they are surrounded by beaners and muslims. It's all image

The bill seems to have gone through. How do we get word to our military boys?

This user is right. We are initiated.

In betting he's a big guy.

Good!
>>>/n/
>>>/killcen/

I can see your nose from here Shekelberg.

which is why they will lose.

This battle is literally demonic Jews vs good goys.

You USA goys will need all the luck you can get.

Jews have swarmed and surrounded the President and isolated him from his support network.

Shit, well, call me the sad wings of destiny to spread across the planet like leprousy to destroy every jewish legacy.

Nigger you know nothing about Japan. We were pretty fucking leftie until the later nineties when the internet came along. We are still only right wing in terms of our younger generation. And our Media is totally kiked (well, koreaned to be precise), just not to western levels. Also, our government is cuckservative, not actually right.

Is this Terry Davis?

I just sayim too busy to talk ans listen to my musics while at work.

Drum and bass works wonders.

If anything I see the >muh azn liberation bullshit as Chinese espionage faggotry. Asians fucking deserve to be genocided, let alone colonized.

Yes, when he was younger.

Yeah but only Congress has power to declare war

Quartz? You are either stupid or a 3/10 troll. Hardness does not equate to armor suitability. Quartz will shatter into shrapnel. Steel will flex and stretch before tearing.

I understand your skepticism, but they are advertised as Mil-A-46100 compliant, that quote is from the .mil website to better explain it.

Because this is a mom and pop outfit out of SC, they advertise more at local gun shows than online, the former is where I found out about and purchased mine. I can imagine that any official testing costs money that they don't have.

Steel armor plates are made out of hardened steel, which is probably where he got the idea.

Every picture is when you were younger.

Why do you think the spics come here, legally and illegally, by the tens of millions? It isn't because they just want to live in "America" so badly. Nor is it because they hate you, little ole whitey. Not because they want to "conquer" or any of that bullshit.

They come here for the gibs. That's it. That's all. For the free monthly welfare check, for the free housing, for the free healthcare, for the free public school, for the free college.

Given to them by Congress and paid for by you.

whoa dude

And yet what has he done for white america. Nothing. He threw some bones here and there in the form of cheesy tweets and citations but in the last 6 months he did nothing for the birthrate, nothing against minorities, nothing against israel and their occupation of syria.either. He barely enforces laws and does good things for the economy. But any republican candidate could do that, and that's not why trump got elected.
And while he throw bones at us, he wears kippas, prays the jewish god at the jewish wall in the jewish state, while bombing syria because her jewish daughter said he could grab her pussy for 5 seconds if he did that.

Wake the fuck up.
Trump is not /ourguy/. He is merely the best of the worst, and he doesn't deserve to be out in a pedestal for that.

I have a theory that Trump might've been set-up as the next Herbert Hoover. Plenty of discernible (and esoteric) coincidences.

So, what you are saying that should this civil war go hot like it looks like, we are golden. Lets be honest most of the military are going to be ordered to attack/round up the vile internet nazi's posting here.

Most things cannot be refurbished but replaced. Its cheap for most parts actually.

Might be the magazine, you may have to pull the metal on the slot opening out with some pliers, if its not the magazine its a five dollar fucking part. Buy it yourself and put it on yourself next training exercise, takes a few min at most.

yea, those magazines need replacement, but again a little needle nose pliers may salvage some of them.

Sucks for you, great for us. Since you are one of us, stop chasing marry rotten crotch for a few months and save every penny you can to buy your own then. 2-3 grand for a set of gen 3 pvs7s or 3-4.5 grand for a pvs14. You got an regular paycheck, if you don't have family you have no excuse, buy these asap now. You are going to need them after you get out anyway, vets are target number 1 and are aware of that fact. When you become one you better be aware too. Its as fundamental as being /fit/.

You sound like you need a new armorer, have him check the gass regulator for obstructions, most likely cause.
550 cord man, shits like duct tape and should be on your ass the same way you carry TP everywhere. Thats never getting fixed, comes from the factory like that as an 'feature'…. snicker.
guess i'm fucking old, what the hell is this?

USA is always a joke but it would be less laughable if they take out Trump.

He's an actor… He's not "better" he's just playing a slightly different role. His role is set stage for Civil war/WW3, which according to even this thread, 90% of the population will be duped into.

From what I see, Trump is useful as a juggler of events. He could throw information around to such an extent it jams up any existing long-term plans to avert doomsday. One way to achieve it is if a technological arms race flares up abruptly. In that case, he distracts the key players into investing into superior methods before making the next move, military spending skyrockets while researching these new innovations, and the real war is kept strictly as a propaganda one. In other words, almost business as usual.

That, my Anons, is tantamount to economic blockade against Russia in toto. Not good.

I know I'm a little late, but pic related

Did you learn how to use a VPN, schlomo?

Checked
Got another idiot playing with fire here. Fuck it, lits post stupid shit.

The destruction of Americans is immediet… and the root reason is that, Americans, regardless belief, being delusional and jealousy.

Nope. And ya know why I say nope? Because every line like that.. Trump will never win.. The wall will never be funded.. the deportations will never happen… there will never be investigations into the commies and kikes… the plebs will never start to wake up… WH user will never come through… All amount to the kikes trying to force us to gestalt it to happen their way.

But it never works. When this shit finally goes kinetic 80% of all infantry units will be on our side and the ones the ones who arent will be stuck over in afghanistan on a deployment. The only part of the military that will side against us will be the pogs. Good. Pog jobs are so marxist infested that pog and marxist can be used interchangeably. They are more often than not incompetent, they have no fighting spirit, no fighting skill, and will be handily defeated. There are no logistic problems we could have that amount to any of the problems they would have not having a ground combat element to speak of outside of antifa.

You actually seem to pass for someone who was in the military but you damned well sure werent infantry, which makes you a marxist pog, which makes the entirety of your post make sense.

You sound angry. Pity, its a shit emotion if not focused. You should work on that, keep your anger, but use it as fuel or you will become impotent in your fruitless rage. Or ignore me, that works and I don't care much either way, its your life. Not even sure what set you off from my post but that's your problem.

As to :the military is going to be ordered to round up internet nazis.

I say it because its true. It is our enemies basic S.O.P and has been for decades, and a few months of Trump have not changed a thing. And unless you are some newfag you should already know that, but if this is news for you head over to /k/ here and on other sites and start learning what you don't know. People have been hoping the military, especially the combat arms mos's, would side with 'the people'. It has become a mantra, and while partially true, this is in no way indicative of how the military works or would react. And you should know that, especially if you are visiting such a place as this. We are the beating heart of wrong think central, and even a whisper of you coming here in the right ears means you will be discharged with at best other than honorable, if not investigated for criminal acts up to and including non pc bullshit speak that your MUCH higher command dictates, not your front line nobody CO would condone. I am not making it up, go back over the mountain of paperwork you signed when you joined, it specifically calls out soldiers whom are part of white nationalist organizations or potentially under the influence of. If that doesn't wake you up to what the reality is, you need to stop and think kid, there are many roads that this path can take and not all of them are as simple as you clearly imagine. If you want to ask about potential specifics of how they may work making most of the military toe the line, but history already gives ample evidence. I may drop a few specifically dictated by U.S. culture, but you really need to think beyond your own thoughts, the easiest path is to ask yourself how would YOU get soldiers to move and operate domestically on the part of the government, or at the least work to minimize the chances they can or will join any 'kinetic' actions on the part of would be rebels. This kind of question is the first and simplest thing a leader whom is determining tactics or strategy for an op should determine. It is arguably more important than any other question since it setups the path your mind should be running.

I would also caution you on relying on Trump in any capacity. Figureheads are good for some reasons, but you should not be counting on what is still and very unproven man. He sends endless mixed signals and that is good for us in many ways, but also look to yourself and your own first and always plan with them and you being the only support you may directly receive. Have some random war talk in pic.

ASSES AND ELBOWS

History doesn't bear this out, even our own. There are ample evidence of vile evil men crushing good solid uprisings which were more than valid and worthwhile, but whom ended up having little effect. Especially when talking of empires, of which we are one. As a leader, you need to think in much more depth and move forward with a learned understanding of humanity and the world beyond the indoctrination you had pounded into you as you grew up. If somehow you are right tho, then feel smug and superior on that front and praise on high that this 'kinetic' action turned out so well. But I fear you are making assumptions based upon wishful thinking and severely under estimating what you are facing off against. Ideally we are only facing off against an few old fools with hordes of money and their small cabal of media and political lackies whom would fall before us like wheat at harvest. The reality is far more grim and dangerous, these are people whom infest almost every corner of the governments of the west, highest to the lowest positions, and are supported in multiple ways by others in virtually every nation. They have been there doing their bullshit for ages and have all the vested power and wealth of nearly a hundred nations. Their armies are not going to be simpleton antifa fools unless the rage against them is far larger than anyone can anticipate currently. They have indoctrinated hundreds of millions into either apathy of awareness or action, disinterested disgust or as cult-like zealotry in belief of this shit. The list can grow far beyond this thread. So you need to take hard stock of what is actually in your corner, and theirs. But do not ever grow despondent or depressed when doing so, your duty is for that which is beyond you and nothing else matters, nothing is lost until death takes you and even then may be carried on far beyond after.

As far as no logistical problems being an issue, do not count what you have before you have it in hand. You are a common zog bot, as I once was. That means you don't have even the most basic understanding of what it takes to conduct war, even for the smallest of units. Unless you expect your fellows to rampage thru the countryside collecting what is needed by force in most cases you should dwell deeply upon this matter, generals for thousands of years have spent lifetimes working to make such an 'minor' non glamours issue into an working model, and has been the downfall of many armies and movements thru out known human history. Believe it or not, common door kickers are easily replaced and of no real note compared to the value of having supply lines secure and unassailable. It is how many have won wars despite rarely winning battles. Sufficient strategy can defeat superior tactics. Also, what note is an infantry man whom kills 20 before his death when the enemy has 25 for every soldier beside him.

I list such since you listed issues that can and do lead to the deaths of soldiers, I gave options which can enhance your chances next time to survive. While you may not like the response, the point remains. Either accept what is 'given' to you like niggers on welfare, or take charge of your own destiny. I would never have deployed with magazines which jam my weapon or collapse upon use, I would not accept inferior tools if the option was in any way available to enhance or replace my own kit to ensure a higher chance of survival. It may require discipline and sacrifice but that is how it is. You should be going to the gym when available rather than relying on morning PT. You should be taking additional warfighting classes and courses when possible both from the military and civilian when you can obtain free time. You should have history and science books to study as well if you desire to be a proficient warrior rather than sitting around playing video games on cq or whatever the fuck you and your unit do. This is all upon your shoulders. You should look beyond your current carrier as well and study for that, but being a warrior requires more than sitting around doing ONLY what you are told and accepting only what you are given as any common soldier. Take that advice or leave it.

As far as me. I am nothing of note. But I can assure you, I was not infantry. And your snob opinion about it is rather laughable, carry the fuck on soldier. Enjoy the scoobie treat that is the illusion of worth based upon the assumption that someone else is better than you. At the end of the day, an crippled 80 year old grand mother can end your day every bit as much as an eight million dollar operator, laugh at it all you want. Physics is a bitch.

Have another old war talk pic.

One more thing.

What the fuck were you talking about here? I am honestly clueless and the terms are too common to google thru.

And you can go fuck right off with that shit. Never again.

CIVIL WAR TOOLS DOWNLOADS MAIN FOLDER
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8uoge_og

oy vey dont villify posts :(

VERY IMPORTANT CIVIL WAR INFORMATION.pdf

>>>/pdfs/6566

A much better revision