THE MOOCH FIRES HIS FIRST LEAKER!

THE MOOCH FIRES HIS FIRST LEAKER!

Scaramucci Terminates Suspected Leaker Michael Short from White House
According to Palmeri, too, Short has now denied that he quit the campaign–he just says he went to work back at the RNC

archive.is/TY56C

I saw a bunch of leftists posting this label on various articles this morning. I had the impression they were calling Trump the mooch.

I distinctly remember the story about short abandoning his desk unannounced. Maybe the theory that scaramucci is working deep cover for Trump isn't so far fetched?

Mooch has Roman blood he will do his task as brutally efficient as possible.

Nice.

MANLETS BTFO

he looks like a slimy fucking kike

Someone with talent needs to shop that shopped picture of Hillary being carried up the steps to the gallows into the reflection in his sunglasses.

COME ON, SAMMY BABY

Looks like Tim Allen's yid twin.

user, that's Martin Short.

Doesn't look jewish enough. Evangelic?

He knows that. Look at the filename.

Okay, so why is he posting Martin Short instead of Michael Short?

You got one down, more to go.

He looks like that shit tumblr actor from the horrible Hobbit trilogy.

Die Jude.

You forgot
also known as

that all it takes to get to the front of the recruitment line for RWDS duty?

Of course. You stand in front and prove you aren't fighting for kikes once and for all.

Yes. Gotta prove you're not with the Church somehow.

(checked)
can't wait to join up with the rest of us raised roman catholic

See you there fellow Roman Catholics.

extremely malicious face and eyes

He will make them do the fandango.

Titus, get the cross.

So this is confirming that Reince's people are the problem.

This fucking cuck's name keeps coming up

The leaker problem seems to be worse than expected. And its all coming back to Spicer and Priebus, two GOP establishment types Trump was probably made to take on so that he could get the backing of the RINO's. So now it looks like we got two camps who are most likely leaking: Priebus' people who are all RINO's and hate Trump, and McMaster's people who are all Neocons and want to force Trump to be like them. Wouldn't be shocked if Cohn's people are in on this as well. Still trying to figure out why Trump thought McMaster was a good pick. The guy is clearly a neocon who wants another war badly

Did he send him on a fishing trip?

Another war wouldn't be such a bad thing, if it were with Mexico. It would give us an excuse to shred NAFTA, bring manufacturing back, and intern everybody of spic descent (even citizens, reminder that Korematsu v. United States has not been overturned) and create a wall DMZ style.

I hope 'mucci is setting up canary traps and other shit to push the leakers to the surface.

Trump needs to get a strong and ruthless enforcer that is given the power to pick winners and terminate problems. These "factions" all doing their own things can't be allowed to continue.

You just outed all the children.

Cohn's people translate to Kushner's people, as Cohn was (((/hisguy/))) to begin with. McMaster, while a neocohen, seems to be of his own faction. I wouldn't put Spicer in the middle of all of this because he was probably just ineffective in the big picture of things, while he was entertaining for press briefings.

(checked)
They hired him for his fast hands.
And his ethnicity.
Fookin' affirmative action hires. Good work, Scaramucci.

Yeah! Drain that swamp!

beter yet we depouplate everything between mexico and the panama canal, and turn the whole thing into a heavily guarded nature preserve

This thread is slow for some reason…

Not enough Roman Catholics in an atheist board.

Uhhhh, got some bad news for you there, user…