IS HE RIGHT

IS HE RIGHT

how?

At least linkara gotten a younger tranny

Of all the people to go to JUSTtown, Noah hurts the most.
I know you hear people say "Man, I used to watch [internet person] before they went to shit" all the time but Noah was different. The guy was fucking funny, he had something going. He had a passion and he loved what he did. He didn't turn to shit the way most internet personalities did, his entire life went to shit with it and he just doesn't care.
Seeing him the way he is now is like watching your friend who did well in school become a homeless heroin addict.

it's not like his life just "went to shit" through no fault of his own

I don't see how I worded it to make it seem like it was otherwise.

Patreon bux haven't dried up and she's too old for better prospects anyway.

Either he's that desperate for money or Star Wars VIII was awful that it brought Spoony back to life.

ackchually…

Is that enough to pay for rent?

not in any place where you'd want to live

That's barely enough for food, let alone rent.

found the fatty

Is it not the same for the rest of the country? I'm in New York. I know it's an expensive city but the difference can't be that big.

I'm a bodybuilder and I spend less than $300 per month if I don't eat out

two skinny bitches like Spoony and April shouldn't be hitting $500

Nah he always sucked.

bugman gotta bug I suppose

His brother probably pays his rent and he still has his Youtube back catalog that would bring in money every month.

well they should. if you're poor and don't cook your own meals, you don't get to complain about not having enough money.

I didn't even like him when I was 13

actually… fattening junk food is cheap; if you want to eat healthy, it will cost you more.

wrong

Only if your IQ is two digits.

Can't wait for RLM to finally fuck up worse than Doug Walker and James Rolfe.

Is he right?

How can you honestly say the guy had passion when he refused to get an actual camera setup for like 3 years?

How the mighty have fallen.

yeah but he does literally nothing for those patreon bux