Nu-male skies is not even out yet

Nu-male skies is not even out yet
E-celebs & Did you know gaming are already shilling hard for Nu-male skies
Holy shit. It's like they hired Todd Howard to write a episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HlciY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No shit, you could have figured that out on yoru own when the game had muti year marketing. Saw exact same shit with destiny

The shittier the game the longer the marketing goes and the more artificial hype you get. Only gearbox fucks that up

now fuck off and shill your shitty youtube channel elsewhere

The whole game is going to be a long boring process

In all seriousness, though, how can someone prefer Collins era Genesis to the Gabriel era? What reason could a person possibly have for having such an awful opinion? The only arguments I ever hear are ">liking Peter GAYbriel", "Gabriel is a cuck", and similar memes. I assume this is because they're incapable of defending their mediocre drummer husbando.

Can you point your ship in a given direction and just keep flying?

Webm or fuck off

No, you're limited by your resources, fuel, size of your jump drive, e.t.c.

Fuck off DIDYOUKNOWGAMING

I think OP is a shill

While I don't disagree with the sentiments in this thread, holy shit you are a bunch of braindead reddit tier fucking 12 year olds.

"Nu-male skies" more than once in a post, shouting shill, everything about you people. Look at yourself. You're redditors with a slightly better site layout.

No Man's Sky is shit. Did You Know Gaming is shit. But you fuckers are also shit. Congrats.

you must be new here

Fuck, that's lame.

Are there any other shitty streams of this garbage. I want to confirm that the game is as bad as I thought, if all of the gameplay leaked/shown consists of destroying rocks for six hours.

The game is more of a tech demo than a proper game, I don't know why they're selling it for full price.

Did that retard that bought it early get to the nougat center yet?

The fact that the devs have been purposely very vague and not allowing previews of this game out that were sponsored should say something in of itself.
The vagueness isn't just about the story but core gameplay mechanics, which bizarrely enough should be what you want to push the most, as it is a game after all.
These questions are STILL appearing,
This is the fault of the publisher and the devs, but the question remains if they are being willingly decietful and the game is actually really awful, or they are just incredibly naive.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that today's shitty games can't travel back in time and destroy the good games I've already played.

Spore hurt me bad.

I thought he said he made it to the center easily.

I don't know if he got there, but someone else did.
According to some anons, the center brings you to another galaxy of various colored rocks and dinosaurs

Someone post the video of someone asking this and the three or so other people proceeding to shit on him.

ayy lmao

That's it? Of course.

The only thing I feel bad is that they're obviously coming from a good place with this, but as usual it's just shitty execution.

If what you say in the spoiler is true, that is hilarious.

nothing new to see here move along

op is confirmed shill

I'm 10 minutes in, and it's all I can do to not fall asleep at my keyboard.
People say this compares to minecraft resource collecting, but unlike minecraft you can't build so the creativity aspect of resource gathering isn't there.

nice try mr. shill

Why is the feature there if Youtube is verboten?

it's a shill thread so it's only natural to sage

The embed is there for good videos, but it has become used and abused to prop up e-celebs.
The problem is when people just ask for a webm for anything and everything. They don't know that an embed is only meant to combat e-celeb cancer.

I didn't say sages were a downvote, user.

Less "ask" and more "demand" since this thread's got a shit-ton of (1)s with blue names, but I get what you're driving at. People seem to think videos should be webummed sheerly on principle instead of for a specific purpose nowadays, I bet you anything the people complaining have no intention of watching the video with or without a webm.

you implying sages did anything at all
Nice formatting and frog btw

enabling embedding was a mistake

Have an extra rare pepe for your sage.

You're awfully touchy about your right to express displeasure by not bumping the thread, user. Want to talk about it?

the fuck does that mean?
i fail to see any logic in this statement

it sounds like he's just making shit up to sound smart

Probably something along the lines of a scan-ahead to make sure the RNG worlds were good enough, like putting a Minecraft world through a map-viewer or something.

About the only time it's really been used properly is for vidya music threads and that's not even a particularly great example considering how easy that is to webbum.

That doesn't really matter if they're getting views anyway.

DYKG is basically an advertising firm. There's no point in watching it anymore. I get my obscure video game factoid fill from Guru Larry now

archive.is/HlciY

Wowie

developers who weren't dropped on their head as a baby call that "testing"

What does howard has to do with this ?
I swear some of you faggots are obsessed with bethesda more than normalfags.

I was honestly hyped for NMS until I found out none of what you do to planets is actually permanent.

From there I realized that the devs had a great idea and decided to fuck it up with a stunning array of bad design decisions and my interest quickly faded.

Because early Genesis was pedestrian and boring. The music had no life in it, no ego, just rich kids getting back and mommy and daddy. It needed silly costumes just to be relevant. Collins wasn't much better but at least had enough pop sensibilities to be decent radio music.

So can you genocide and wipe out entire species and planets full of life? I have a huge hatred towards xenos.

The answer is no

ok, I guess I'll just pre-order and see for myself.

Yet here we are, and it's getting this massive advertising push for some bizarre fucking reason.

What?

GEOFF KEIGHLEY FUCKED US AGAIN

Gosh, that's shocking. It's not like games bloggers have been trying to shame and insult people who ask basic questions about what you fucking do in this game for years by shouting pretentious hipster bullshit over them.

Because some boards can make use of it. For example if you're on let's say a videogame development board it's perfectly alright to link a Blender tutorial from Jewtube.

Thing on Holla Forums is however that the videos aimed at this audience are used to bait the audience into watching it because it generates outrage. We collectively decided a long time ago that instead of banning those people on sight and generating a never-ending cycle of outrage we'd let them post their shitty videos in webm format so those who choose to do so can be angry about while the rest of us can ignore it and not have the creator generate internet welfare over the backs of our community.

LOL