I can't fucking get over this

Why did they have Luke drinking alien milk fresh from the teat?
Who's fucking idea was this? Why did somebody write this?
Not even George Lucas could come up with shit like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/40509049/you-have-to-take-the-toys-out-of-the-box-rian-johnson-talks-creative-risks-in-the-last-jedi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a hwyte mail

Because smashing the patriarchy means smashing it’s icons, basically anything with white skin that promotes morality, optimism or self confidence.

The only thing I can think of is some relation to weird shit I've heard monks doing in their isolation. Realistically, it's a combination of marvel-tier humor, tearing down Jake Skywalker, a writer's fetish, and some really convoluted logic about women being life givers or some crap like that.

What's even worse is they are gonna kill off then Skywalker bloodline. Wtf, not even Like had kids. wtf

In the EU he had a wife and kids. And Han and Leia didnt get divorced. Kathleen wanted a blank slate for Mary Due. Ergo. The men heroes must die.

*Sue

Drinking milk is white supremacy. Jake Skywalker is a racist white male!

White man consumes “liquids of color”
Keeping the colored milk down
Down with the patriarchy!

It was funny though fuck you

it was just a joke guys haha

We do the same thing. It was probably nutritious

Remember when the leaks said the alien tit monster was Anakin?

Disg

Why wasn't the milk blue?

Secret canon

Forbidden canon

Here's your answer straight from the main himself.

fastcompany.com/40509049/you-have-to-take-the-toys-out-of-the-box-rian-johnson-talks-creative-risks-in-the-last-jedi

“It was very important to me that this movie… still feels fun,” Johnson says. “People seem to remember Empire as very adult, dour, and serious, but if you go back and rewatch, that’s not the case. The banter between Han, Leia, and C-3PO could be out of a ’30s comedy. So I knew we’d be following Luke and Rey around that island [Ahch-To] for a while and having long conversations about religion, essentially, and I knew it was gonna get darker in terms of what we were talking about. So I was also conscious of trying to find any outlet for lighter imagery or moments. That’s how we get porgs and their whole thing with Chewbacca. That’s how we get Luke drinking green milk from [a dinosaur-like creature]. All of that was so we could keep that flavor of fun in the stew.”

It was suppose to be FUN guys!!

Calling his plot a stew that you just throw things into.
Wew.

Like some kind of great melting-pot, perhaps.

It is the Director/Producers fetish.

BRAAAAAAAP

What if instead of freaky elongated testicle alien he was drinking titmilk from an oppai togruta loli?

I want Jar Jar Binks back

does she look at the screen and ahegao

Haterade - it has all the midichlorian hormones that Jedi in transition to Sith need

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't meant to the be new "Ecto-Cooler" rage on supermarket shelves once the movie was a declared hit.

It's been several days, and the fact that this scene exists still makes me laugh to the high heavens

God bless Disney, my depression is cured

I know right.

I don't get what the problem is with this scene. I only didn't like it because it was more pointless humor, it wasn't disgusting.

Christ you daft faggots. It's a play on the kekistani white supremacist milk meme.

No one knows what the fuck you're talking about

hahah shadilay my friend *a-ok*

Kino.

/ourguy/ rian johnson memed on cuckchan faggots by mocking their white supremacist milk meme. The entire movie is a parable about PoCs taking over the galaxy read a fucking book drumpanzee.

Soy milk is lactose free moron

Nice dubs but nothing in that post makes any sense, you're just reaching for connections that only exist in Holla Forums's imagination.

I like the scene thanks to Rey's reaction.

Umm… sweetie I'm a centrist.

It's probably her first genuine human looking expression she's ever made in the star wars movies. That look of absolute confusion mingled with a bit of disgust was what we were all thinking during that scene.

Better an alien milk drinker than a soyboy

Actually its a jewish fetish along with coprophilia

As a Sith lord!

the equivalent of boiling Jesus is a pot of shit and piss.

sssssllllluuuuurrrrpp…oh yes my dear….ssslllluuuuuuuuuuurrrpp….quite fetid indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssllluuuurrrp..krill I taste?……slurp slurp….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….slurp….quite spicy krill yes very much so …..sssssssssssssslllllllllllllllurp…ah yes…and also….a hint of….slurp….octopus…..quite yeasty my dear….slurp…but of yes…this will do nicely….slurp…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….

SSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of fermented cheese I see on the areola?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little sniff before the slurp my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of cheddar my dear….ah yes….let me guess…gungan for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for slurp…..ssssssllllluuuuuurrrrrp…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well gungan…..hmmm….that taste is quite noticeable….yes…..kikla and qwohog chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

SSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little spray my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small slurp…..slurp…ah….ssssssssllllluuuuuuurrrrrrpppp …and yet…so strong…yes…the taste….slurp slurp.…hmmm….is that….slurp ….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…slurp….a little taste more if you please…..sssssslllllluuuuurp…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…slurp….the most delectable one yet my dear….sssslllllllluuuurrrppp….yes….

Lol.

I hate this fucking guy. He talks like this shit was thought out.

Star Wars: The Last Milkies