‘I f—king killed my sister’: Teen livestreams fatal car crash

‘I f—king killed my sister’: Teen livestreams fatal car crash
nypost.com/2017/07/24/i-f-king-killed-my-sister-teen-live-streams-fatal-car-crash/
A California teen livestreamed a deadly car crash on Instagram and then filmed her mortally wounded sister in the aftermath.

Obdulia Sanchez, 18, was filming herself Friday while allegedly driving under the influence on a California highway with two 14-year-old girls in the back seat, according to KSFN-TV.

The camera suddenly shakes frantically as the girls scream. When the film begins again, a bloody scene unfolds.

“Jacqueline, please wake up,” Obdulia says while trying to shake 14-year-old Jacqueline Sanchez.

“I f—king killed my sister, OK? I know I’m going to jail for life. I understand that. I don’t f—king care, though. I’m sorry, baby. I’m gonna hold it down.”

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=75a_1500949597
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in the actual vid she doesn't give a fuck. messed up shit.

she's just drunk as fuck

what a retard, now the family is all gib monie plox

this world is so fucking stupid

Your typical stinky beanerbirther. You have to be mentally ill or have low self-esteem to choose these things over a real white girl.

Spics, everybody. Dirty stinky beancurds.

The girl was almost certainly in deep shock. People sometimes do and say strange things when in shock, and they often only seem to be vaguely aware that something is wrong, if at all. They're not in their right minds.

Is it proven she was under the influence? Under the influence of what and to what extent? Also, irrelevant here.

Where is the video?

Stop clickbaiting. She was obviously distraught when she realized her sister was dead.

In other wildlife news, a lioness took down a Zebra in Africa today.

They self deport!

liveleak.com/view?i=75a_1500949597

That's half a dozen unborn La Raza footsoldiers.

You guys will believe anything.

Use the webm thread.

Facebook live was Zuckercuck's best mistake ever.

saw the video yesterday and thought it was some shitty PSA but the booking information and crowdfunding now is p convincing

Eh, as user says she was in shock and didn't know what the fuck she was saying. I felt nothing watching it.

$6200 for a dead taco. People will throw $6200 at some spic who gets he head split open, but won't take the time to ensure that the sister spic driving isn't some junky retard.

instagram was a mistake.

i got a good laugh out of it, fam

I prefer to call it a happy miracle.

Eat shit, the beaner was under the influence with minors in the car which she killed.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

It's their money to waste.

Not gonna lie that video made me burst out laughing.

lol good point ==FUCKIN BASED==

Yeah it's impossible dirty spic cunts would drive drunk. It's actually all holograms because you can never find stupid shitskins anywhere. You sure solved this case here detective.

you are right, there is not way a spic would ever drive drunk and kill without remorse. no way!

cool

She didn't seem distraught at all, she's pitted; empty.

She's a hero for stopping a potential baby factory imo