-hears blood-chan and looks around-

Good job, woman

i miss you

im in so much pain

ALL ABOARD

NEXT STOP

MY BASEMENT

There's a lot of advantages really.
If I could choose I'd be right back believing.

D: -brings you tea and wraps you in blankets to keep you warm. Wants you to stay in bed tomorrow too-

also id just like to point out that this idea that everyone NOW is a fucking genius and everyone back THEN was a fucking idiot is one of the dumbest things to come from post-modernism

just because more people have access to information does not mean that people are smarter.

i dont think admitting a past murder can do anything
laws might be different in belgium
look up what the oath is in your country, i assume its EU laws though

since when did you become hostile towards me?

how are you?

-is too weak to into tea- ;-;
why do you want to stay in bed? :c

im not being hostile to you, love

i demand a peace treaty between our two great nations

LOL ENJOY YOUR DEAD BOARD
LIKE A FUCKING GHOST TOWN

quads of truth!

sounds p hostile

-wants you to rest because your immune system uses a lot of energy when you are sick so you need to take it extra easy so your body can fight-

awww~
because apparently she knows stuff, too

I'm talking about related stuff.

Test did react when I brought up religion.
Erio and I had a long mutual dissection over Trump. Though he may have been high.
I've talked at length with many people about their personal morals, what they feel is good or bad.

I don't have one thing I'm limited to talking about. I haven't brought up complicated stuff out of nowhere. People were clearly interested enough to share.
There's a world of human experience to pull from, and I the 2016 elections seemed interesting. Obviously it wasn't a complete waste, since a few of you had strong, thought out opinions and justifications.

They are informed to the extent they are. That's all I care about.
I want to know. You honestly think that my approach is wrong?
Its purpose isn't to educate, it's to converse and convey.
If I wanted to educate I would. But the truth about life is often complicated and boring.

you aren't~

how the hell is he logically suppose to know that through your roleplay

you fucking hack

i think youre overexaggerating the amount of attention people bay to you babe

-shrinks back and hides behind bc-

deal now please accept this giant wooden horse as a token of our friendship

Ohhh I wasn't talking about you, I'm sorry I didn't meant for you to get offended

nuuuu im not sick im in a lot of paaaain ;~;

it doesn't know anything and is only regurgitating stuff from the internet

i feel like shit... how is luka-tan?

I even said
And it's not access to information it makes one smarter. You actually have to go over it, understand it, and read it.
Simply having access to Google doesn't mean you're smarter. But I like expanding my personal knowledge.

Maybe if I fly the flag of Byzantium on the Hagia Sophia with some crazy Greeks God will come back to me.

run
RUN LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE

i dont wanna talk to u
im just bored of being mean to you
let's call this conversation good here

what quality can you have with 0 people

luka is cozy and happy and bored?
why do you feel so down? ;~;

napoleon cucks dont deserve to know the might of constantinople

i haven't made any negative or positive assertions about your approach

if you're getting what you want out of it, you're doing fine. and it doesn't matter. literally all i was trying to say is "don't expect in-depth philosophical discussions from teenagers"

i never once said it did, i even implied the opposite.

no because the flag of Rome is a Christian Cross

maybe jesus will

any plans for today, love?

lol youre adorable~
im on my period

How about you do something else outside of shitposting all day, faggot.

owuch! >_<
eat ice cream!
:O

I'm sure of it. Being an agnostic is painful sometimes.

I'm not concerned by murder though.

I'll just repost my second paragraph, because I'm not sure it has been seen with the (new):

Well, off to the second point I guess. It may be a consequence of solitude, or my almost-certain autism, but...I have a sexual reaction to displays of affection. I mean, if someone is nice to me, smiles to me, I might get a boner or something. It seems fairly innocent like that, but the truth is the source doesn't matter: as long as it is "something that has a personnality", this reaction can occur, and it can be even stronger if the thing concerned is unable to lie about this display of affection, or is unable to conceal their true emotions. This can concern children and animals. Simply because, as I said, they can't conceal their true emotions, and their displays of affection are honest.

I don't think I have a native sexual attraction to them, but I'm afraid it might developp by mental association. As long as I have this distrust for grown-ups, this conviction that they hide their personnalities to deceive, things are probably going to get worse.

its called a ghost town because there isnt any life babe

more life than you have in your nonexistent girlfriend or friends

The longest, most wallposty encounter you had recently was a full on flirt with Elma.

You're not one to talk. (as in the expression)

I'll do philosophy with the people that like to talk about philosophy. Maybe not in animus.

I know you implied the opposite, but in my way I'm agreeing with your strawman.

i love flirting with welma
what are you alluding too

fuuuck... fuck fuck..

it hurts too much.. bye thread

im going to go throw myself in the tub...bye..

Its a ghost town since only the best of the best are allowed to post in it.

This place is filled with nothing but low quality posts.
Enjoy your shit.

i guess theres no best of the best left is there?
sad world

Get well soon
ahhhh... ;~;

I'm the best there is, so it only requires me.

using words like strawman for no reason is pretty autistic man

i know what ur saying, im just picking apart the way you present yourself

it really reeks of self-importance and pseudointellectualism

like im not even saying ur a pseudointellectual, but the way you present urself makes it come off that way

do u really think i dont have a gf or is that a troll

idktf

u call it a utopian good poster paradise
i call it a mental ward
who cares what the difference is, im just glad ur locked up
isnt it late though? u gotta work at mcdonalds tomorrow :)

Ancien régime is true cuckoldry

Perhaps the flag of the Third Rome then.

True true, I hope that I can change in the future tbh

you have a fat old trap named ui that fucks you so you can live there
truly living the life

do u mean like the concept of a third rome or what

I'm not sure you can change it so easily.
Say, do you think people have started ignoring me because they can't deal with my creepiness after my last post ?

is this actually what you believe?

my gf is very real

and a mega cutie!

here have a pic on the house~

I guess you must be ignorant to how mentally fucked up all you posters are in this very board.

I suggest you take away those rose tinted goggles of yours.

Oh right yeah I have to WORK, while you do nothing all day and continue on leeching, thanks for reminding me.

another day
another dollar

sleep tight wagecuck

nice picture of yourself
id recognize those fat flabs anywhere

yeah she is kinda fat

Literal wut

slavs are roman

:^)

That's why I'll search for years, and hopefully win.
naah don't let those thoughts in, it isn't even that creepy.

oh good morning
remember to get ur morning joe wage cuck
remember what they say, another day another dollar!
good goy

angles cant fool me babe
might wanna hang yourself

I'm kinda jealous right now.

What I said makes me a potential zoophile/pedophile ! How is that not creepy ?!

Yes child, stuff as much memes and buzzwords into your post the more the higher quality!

Seek therapy.

Maybe for normies yeah.
But stuff's way more fucked here.

yeah shes an oinker
she needs to lose that weight!

at what?

uhuh
can you quit posting it now lmao
so weird

what else would i reply with?
ive known you for 9 years and your bit hasn't changed one bit
its stale at this point
come up with something new, and so will i

she said she likes me showing her off

really dont care about your personas

when i come over i'll fuck her in public ay

i dont have any personas
what are u even talking about

no you're not

That won't do. I'm trying to know if this stuff is something I can say to a "normal" psychiatrist. If norms are that different here from the outside world, it'll be a problem.

Having a loved one.

The fuck?

your fake girlfriend and friends
are we done

she'll love it
you can watch

You should be jealous over the fact we have airports that haven't been blown up yet, cuck.

It sounded like you were attacking a strawman, but accidentally made it seem like you were responding to me.
So to clarify for your sake, I elaborated on what I meant, in a way that agreed with you. ie:

Like when I played around with the idea of all those countries attacking each other on the map Tokai posted. I said I read the filename. Maybe it's because I've been on the internet long enough, or the sorts of things I'm into, but I'm all about playing with ideas, opinions, and people.

Mutual exploration. Yes, like sex. A bad argument leaves both parties more confused and more upset. A good one has both parties walking away with something. People can consistently underestimate me, get me figured out wrong, which they seem to like to do, but I know I'm right. I'm always looking for better ways to ensure that. There's little else to it.

Well look it depends on what you want with those things. If you can live reasonably without ever indulging into that stuff irl it's not a problem.

No matter where you live, you have dozens of disasters occuring each year. Probably things worse than having a few full retards blowing up.

All depends on my ability to find a girl who could love me. If that happens, I'll probably be fine, I'll just need to avoid getting children. However, if I can't find a girl, I don't know what's going to happen.

oh i get it you think i don't have anyone irl because you're a loser
i see
yeah sure well i have to go to bed now with my "alter-ego" and cuddle with her
toodles~

nu

yeah but literally everything u said about that image was wrong
the image was just stating the objective fact of the last hostile invading force which entered the country in question

it didnt say which wars, or which dates or anything. and half of it wasn't even related to world war 2, for instance the last time Britian was invaded via ground force was 1000 years ago (though i guess you could argue that the dutch beheading the king that one time was an invasion but nobody stopped them because he was a catholic and it wasnt a war and nobody but the royal family got hurt)

you're thinking about it
we'll see what happens~

hopefully you wake up more happy and dont have another schizophrenic episode
nini

Every country isn't riddled with mudslimes like yours degenerate.

I was kidding. Creative stupidity. Joking about how insane it would be for Germany to divide her force in three, and invade three countries simultaneously, only to have it taken over by the French.
Then amused when you actually thought I was that stupid.
I think that reflects on you, Scarlet.

Time for breakfast

Look just do that and all, but the only time I can actively advise you to seek help is when you almost did something or did something not right.
Having urges is fine as long as you can contain it.

get on steam so i can hug you

Blow up an airport.

We got one in four years. From non-integrated muslims. Sure, USA, has not this problem, Americans themselves do the job by shooting schools every 4 months.
Muslims > Americans

I hope I can. And, "did something not right", I'd say it leads to my third point, but I'm kinda discouraged here.

Does it reflect on me while I was half asleep on Xanax and high out of my mind on dabs?

Perhaps

But most people are that retarded when it comes to history, and the way you were conveying the information didn't make it appear as if these were hypotheticals.

You don't know the shit I have to put up with on a history/political committing I'm apart of. My bar of expectations is VERY low

Night

This has been an amazing day and I haven't had an episode today. I was sad yesterday, that's the closest thing to an episode I've had in weeks.

My life is nothing like it was 8 months ago when I probably met you and started posting here you know

How can a faggot be so lonely as to fucking complain about not finding someone.

That is top tier loser tier, bitches aren't even worth the hassle.

Open your heart and mind to Kanra.

He promises not to abuse.

Bonne nuit.

double nigger

i had literally thought that

and fuck

it was you that had to go say it

well played.

Yeah okay, iunno I'm kinda biased against psychiatrists. I had to see one after the divorce, it was like an hour of saying I was fine, that costed like 150 euros.

Is there ANYONE in this shithole that doesn't suffer from mental fucking issues?

This is just pathetic.

Me

I can understand that in that case. But I'd say there is a huge range of psychiatrists. Not easy to find the good one. I'm surprised by the price though.

Nope. The fact that you still come here despite hating this place seems to indicate you are no exception.

Its pretty normal for one to visit the local shithouse and make fun of its residents when they are bored.

How about you quit being such a whiny bitch and rape a girl already, its in your blood Mr. Mudslime.

DOUBT

im the only one here atm it looks like without one
bloodchan is one of the most schizophrenic people here

No doubt here, I've never had any mental problems and I hope to keep it that way.

more almost lewd gifs like this
imagine my precum leaking into your mouth like that

I'm a blond-haired guy with gray eyes and a love for fries and beer. Full belgian here. I was just making fun of your inability to build a logical argument.

W-what? stranger danger!

I'm going to tell Shiro on you and he's going to fuck you up

Fuck is that, 8chans version of calling someone autistic?
Christ these shithole communities.

And your posts are questionable so I'd disagree.

Lucky you, quite the self esteem boost you get from being in this shithole.

I'll tie him up and force him to watch us from inside a cage
you can even tease him if you like
omg im so hard i have to go. bye, my love

hi kroni

That was something. I wish I could say things like that though.

no
legitimately schizophrenic
quit being antagonistic kroni
oh ema is bloodchan

And I'm making fun of your apparent lack of finding a bitch to tolerate your worthless existence.

Don't worry child, chances are you WILL be alone for the remaining time you have in your lonesome life.
Learn to accept it.

Ah not really, I'm just here to make friends. How are you today?

Shiro will FUCK YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't ban Kroni anymore, kay?

Haha I'm actually getting tired of that thread meme.

Define schizophrenic.

Isn't kroni that mongoloid looking Russian that did like meth or heroin.

True true, I personally just don't like surrendering sensitive stuff to some person I don't know. So maybe like start up convo about something else first if you do it.

HAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAH

wow that was mean because i'm russian and a quarter mongol

He can try
I won't. Goodnight for reals

I'll be back in an hour.

Sweet dreams, Bebop.

Man, how low this shithole has fallen.
First a tranny bitch now a cock craving faggot.

Not surprising I guess, not as if there are any actual good candidates here to pick from.

Accept what ? Advices from a guy who has for only mean of feeling better in his life spitting on people he can't tolerate ? That's a waste of time beyond imagination, EXCEPT if it is your only mean to achieve some kind of feeling of fulfillment. In other words, you are whether incredibly stupid to come here and yell at people as a time-killer, or your existence is that empty that it is actually your only option. In both cases, you seem to be a sad individual, more pathetic than anyone here in my honest opinion. It's like you have chosen to behave as a full retard, which is far worse than us given our lack of choice.

Can I be your friend instead ?

I think it's the good way to start. You can always withdraw if you've not said anything sensible yet.

I kind of want to know what you look like now.

Man, really, it's like you have a full linguistic diarrhea. Makes me wonder about the kind of environment you grew up in.

bbl

kek

True, just gotta stay frosty.

nini

You're seriously talking about me?
Child you are here writing walls of text practically threatening that if you don't find someone to tolerate your worthless existence that you're about to commit suicide by bombing an airport and the people you converse with on here are no better.
If anything I'd love to know in what environment you fucks grew up in to be this pathetic.

And fine, don't take my advice you ungrateful shitter.
Keep on HOPING that you will eventually find someone as the time ticks away and as you grow older and older and your desire for companionship becomes harder and harder to reach.

It will be funny to see how you react when the realization finally comes that you are destined to forever be alone like the pathetic shit you are.

I forgot how pathetic this dump was.
My oh my, such a self esteem boost to be surrounded by the most worthless people I've ever seen.

"Child you are here writing walls of text practically threatening that if you don't find someone to tolerate your worthless existence that you're about to commit suicide by bombing an airport"

I'll just put that here. It's funny because it is the only statement about me you do, and it's borderline ridiculous. So now I'll look at this every time I want to have a laugh. Tell me, are you like this intervention ? Stupid beyond imagination, pointless, failing incredibly hard at conveying any feeling other than disbelief at the fact yo really believe you're hurting or convincing anyone with that ? Man, how good it must feel to be that oblivious.

Plus, I don't hope to find someone. I still have enough hope in humanity to know that there are decent people out there, and if megalomaniac shits can have social fulfillement, I can too.

I'd like to thank you for caring that much about me though, it's been a while. Don't say the contrary, otherwise you wouldn't spend so much time responding to me. I admit it on my side, I worry about you, hence my long paragraphs.

I hope you can find the strength to go beyond your own inabilities.

Mr. Mudslime, I'd appreciate if you didn't waste both of our time with your horrendous fucking english.
I'm aware of your desire to destroy western culture but pls the english language should at least remain untouched if you have any moral decency.

The funny thing is that I don't need to hurt you, or any of the pathetic scum residing here since you already are hurting and in pain and suffering from how pathetic you scum all are.
Whether I do the pain or not is irrelevant since you already are and with that my pleasure in knowing scum like you are suffering.

And yes I do care for you, like how one would care for a toy right before I end up stomping and breaking it soon after I lose interest with it, and that might be happening soon as I care little in your desire to bomb airports, keep crying about no one liking you or whatever it is you're sad about, faggot.
The whole world doesn't care, not one bit.

Its a literal who spamming webms episode.

Let me turn your whole house to ground zero

No thank you, I'm aware of your mudslime problem.

You can keep them.

Bebop just ban this nerd

oh, it's not mordin

oh it's not mordin

He seems desperate to post here at times.

It's cold it rains and it's awful.

Thankfully it's not for long.

It's really sad how many people take kroni seriously

Come, let us march against the powers of heaven,
And set black streamers in the firmament,
To signify the slaughter of the gods.

Kroni is may nigga

*mah

I'm not Muslim you know. I mean, it is so far from reality I can't care about it. It's like I'm watching someone calling a squirrel a rhinoceros and getting all mad and shit: it's both incredibly funny and sad at the same time.

By the way, I hope you understand the concept of native language. I mean, if you like to limit your existence to only one language because you're afraid of sounding ridiculous in any other one, good for you. I like experimenting and trying to improve my second language, which is english. At least I'm not a coward.

But still, you're the one caring an awful lot about me. I'm flattered.

Who's Kroni ?

shitposter from /a/ who says all of the same shit there that he does here.

Subtle pretend I'm taking your faggot out on a date

What would you order?

Im paying so dont worry, get whatever you want

Ham & Egg melt

Do you mean to say "your faggot ass"? ^^

I guess I'll have the bacon cheeseburger

I got a boner from this vid.

NOTHING LIKE HEAVY GARDENING IN THE RAIN

FUCK THOSE PLANTS
FUCK THOSE TREES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

So, still doing the government's job ?
That's also the most hilarious case of propaganda I've ever seen.

nah its the garden now.

Why does Kroni write so much?

Friendzoned already?

I look like any normal person you see on the street

is not funny!

Goodnight, Boo-bear

Bill Clinton is a

youtube.com/watch?v=41u_JH4sggE

-sits on you- sorry i couldnt resist

-clicks-

Yes. Exterminate those dumb vegetables.

Who ? Me ? You ? You expected more ? I'm confused.

There is a wide range of "normal". There are normal dumb-looking people, normal good-looking people, normal intelligent-looking people...

Aaaaaaand I lost it. Thanks Subtle.

FAMOUS shitposter.
Just to correct your ignorant self.

I'd love to receive further teachings about the koran from you but mods are awake and I care little, so shoo shoo little mudslime enjoy your 72 virgins in the after life.

At least you know that le reference.

You ask that about everyone.

I look completely normal... the kinda girl you glance at and dont even bother to turn around to look at her butt

yeah you friendzoned me alraedy...im going to escape

what is she drinking...really?

Good morning to you too, I'll be going to church soon... i really don't want to...

Well, why do you write so much?

NATO destroyed the only democracy in the world.

looool

I'm trying to correct my mistakes of the past by taking care of a garden.

Some people have some kind of dumbass shitposting cultural bias against replying with more than like a sentence.

youtube.com/watch?v=0N5lF9MXbRU

-lowers my head-

Yeah my bad

Wow what a fatass

"Abominations and the filth of her fornications."

Do you like the song?

I just started listening to a lot of their old stuff again yesterday for the first time since high school.

That was almost nice. I guess we're making progress. Bye.

I don't remember friendzoning you. The again, you change your name often, so I'm not even sure who I'm currently talking to. Someone mentionned that Ema and Blood were the same person, so now I'm confused.

That's a great project. Keep going.

*pats*

Yes, I like the song hehe
...and..is that cum?

be honest

You write too much..
I'm not Blood... why does everyone keep saying that?

ow not so hard...

I don't know. But I'll remember you as Ema now then. Why would you even want to escape my friendzone though ?

Because friends are worthless to me

i'm gentle tho ;~;

I think "the filth of her fornications" is indeed bible speak for cum.

Actually though, it's not clear she's actually drinking from the cup in the bible. It says she's drunk on blood.

"She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT
THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus."

LOOK AT MY TRIP ERIO!!

When when you make that something out of nothing

What the heck I'm not fat

I listened to a few albums yesterday again after a while, was wondering where you had gone to too.

Not sure what donuts have to do with anything. :3

Want a Trump tripcode?

Those shrimp look like they could fuck me up tho

So, what do you want me to be ?

Well you should go and enjoy it.

Because it's hard not to.

Plenty of people have that mentality.

What the ever living fuck

hmm?

sure thing

donuts
:D

tl;dr

What do you mean where I had gone to? I don't usually shitpost all day.

I think Destroyer of the Universe might actually be my favorite.

I think only a handful here do, but I dunno. Oh well~

No, that's just my next response when whatever the person I take out for a date orders after I say Im paying. Just in a more joking/teasing kind of way just to mess with them

you poked my eyeeeee!!

You write too much...

Also that's very interesting... why don't they teach us cool stuff like that in church?

my avatar eats a lot of donuts and no thank you... i hate tripcodes

lol look at those beans

Bill Clinton is a

S U P E R P R E D A T O R

One day someone might take you seriously and order a salad..

i didnt! >w<

how even?

Finally some Homura.

theyre as read as the devils dick

I was going to quite drinking... But then I thougt "Pfffffft not today".

Silvio Forell would agree with this.

SUP FAM-A-LAM

You fuckers gonna get loved♥

Be still my heart.

Hey! You found a bug village!

Luckyyyy!

Loco how much for Thread Highschool manga?

There is no time to chill. I am too in the zone. Its time to get crazy.

I think it depends on the kind of church, but in general, I think the reason is that there's no clear nice little submissive moral in that.

love?

I was just wondering since you're probably the only other poster who likes Amon Amarth, probably Cherub too, not quite sure.
I'm torn between that and Father of the Wolf.

Can't join you for another three hours. And even then, it'll probably only be a beer or two.

-smells you- hn.. i don't know yet~

You hurt my feelings...

i have big round eyes and it's hard to miss!

im going to throw pig's blood at your mayor

I really don't want to go to church... im in so much pain...and it's so boring..

help

I only say that to girls who I know won't actually take it seriously
I would never purposely call them a fatass

four hundred dollars

Kill those ! Kill them all !

Care to list the possibilities ?

you dont deserve that name

Tracer Bullet lives in Not Saying works as a NOPE and has a big Get your mind out the gutter

Whatcha up to, love?

Also beefy AF, i would not want to encounter them in a dark pond at night

Well, I know you know two of those, at least.

it has to be acquired, not self given

either my husband or a work of art and nothing else

You're absolutely right. I have to work for it... and I'm still a virgin in real life... i'm saving myself for marriage

it was easy for me! :)

Self-proclaimed titles are fun though.

i like your avatar

who is she?

gimme sauce!

But which two

I was listening to stuff from multiple different albums, if you mean to ask what Amon Amarth I was listening to. Just on YouTube. I guess it was mostly from "With Oden on Our Side."

Not sure I've listened to that one; I'll try it now~

So just leave your house before you can be taken to church and deal with people being mad at you later?

Just being lazy right now; I start summer classes tomorrow. You? ^^

no, it's different. you can be whatever you want in real life. but that name should be given by someone else!

am i allowed to call myself best newfag 2012?

Noooo no no you don't know my mom... she's worse than Smiles and a true faith fanatic

Well Erio gave me this name a long time ago

Blame Erio

...okay, I'll be very honest. No one has ever said to me something as close as "true love" and it kind of freaks me out because I don't know how to react at all. So instead i'll focus on the other part and ask you what you mean by "work of art"

#KillAllMen

I will kill the bux and then shower
wha ta day

I WILL CRUSH THEM

So?

I WILL

*gives luka the hug*

Better than nothing, may as well partner. Work hard. Play hard.

That is because you are a disgusting example of what Americans should NOT be.
America is freedom, intergration and just. You are mean and fucking disgusting. I will shield him then knife you up.

You wan five hundreh dorrah?!?!!?!??!?!

I am going to fucking save up and make my dreams come true. My inner shia is screaming.

Smiles is pretty chill; she's barely ever commented on our edgy Satanic aesthetics.

I didn't really give you it as a name for you to use, I don't think. It's just easy to draw comparisons between you and the demonic feminine.

Oregano?

-hugs you tight- you so weird

Until then, then.

It's always best to put on one album to play in the background whilst doing something else.
It's from Deceiver of the Gods album, 2nd newest album.

Yes, as I call myself oldest of the newest.

cozy~

kek is that really her name?

If Smiles-chan was my mom I wouldn't be living at home anymore.

Fiiine I'll change my name...

STOP! YOU MUST'NT HURT THE OHMU!

That includes a blowjob btw.

Something to look forward to.

I probably would have abstained myself, but the fam were like "Ayyy just got some beers in."

The coziest.

Definitley value for money. Sold.

ah, alright

yesss finally i can post this again

BORN OF SIN
SERPENT'S KIN
DARK WITHIN
'FATHER OF THE WOLF

Pretty good. And yeah, I usually use YouTube playlists for stuff I haven't felt like downloading.

I was just clarifying. You can have your name as "The Whore of Babylon" if you want. I can even officially give it to you. :3

Loco do you accept payment plans?

You're a noble man Tokai. Keep going.

...you make me feel weird. I don't know what to do.

i dunno
._.

what is scoots going to do today?

you don't care anything you sociopath!

Yeah when you're blown to pieces on the middle of the street you better not blame anyone but yourself for VOTING for him

Yeah I know two of those.

Enjoying my sunday before I go back to work and cry daily.

Well if I commented on all of it, I would be here all day.

Would vote/10

Love that chorus.
There are uploads of the whole albums in Youtube though, used to play those whilst working.

Lets kill Erio

i really like it... who can give me the name?

-squeeze-

but you have her as an avatar!

Is this an exaggeration?

And oh; I figured you're just non-confrontational about religious stuff. ^^

Yeah, YouTube removes a lot of stuff, but luckily, they seem to have a lot of Amon Amarth.

I hereby give you the name "The Whore of Babylon." There you go.

Indeed. Free beer's always good.

Always good at getting information.

i do!
but also im rly tired right now x_x

Smiles is best senpai

Relax, and maybe have a few beers. Just a day of post work relaxation. Myabe do some capping. And Luka?

I would rather live free and die hard than be a yellowbelly cunt like you.

It would be rude not too. I am all about the manners.

Noticed that lately, kind of a dick move.
Also they removed the 5 minute version of Father of the Wolf, so now there's that 10 minute cinematic one which just starts at 5 mins.

You British and your impeccable manners.

yay!

i really don't want to go to church.. holy fuck

At least I get to hangout with my friends in the back

why are you really tired? -kisses you all over your face to give you energy-

Lol you're going to die really hard

Holy shit Manaka you're old

Hey. really. I'm not used to this, and you may be just another person messing with me, so I'm confused as fuck. Sorry about that.

aw thanks! i'm one vote closer to be the real best!

ehh, i dont want to be the accomplice. so before we continue, we dont know each other and have never met before

that image has indonesian filename, i wonder where did that come from

you dont like me..?

He's an idiot, Adachi.

not as old as you, you were around before i came, drawing posters but never actually draw me. thanks a lot, bwaka!

I think they like you

first lunch then shower

I hammered them to death

They are done

My feelings are hidden behind a wall.

It's up.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_qvTEg_F0w

Some kind of official account, I think.

Just bring something to keep you occupied, or something. Maybe just open up the bible and read the fun parts they apparently don't tell you about at your church.

Thankfully the class of 2014 didn't have that many contestants.

you're an indonesian filemane!

This gets me wondering since they're a Nordic band after all.

I'm crying.

One day it will be our undoing. But until then. Chin chin.

Try me biatch.

Not what I said. I'm just way too used to this kind of stuff just being mean pranks.

Maybe. I don't know. Gosh, I guess I really am desperate.

"they" ? Also, I'm not good for reading this kind of emotions.

Good job Tokai. What did you use for your execution ?

Cheerio.

yea.. entry has been declining and the headhunters havent been successful in finding new fresh meat

i am indonesian everything!

The description says "Provided to YouTube by The Orchard Enterprises," but I'm not aware of a group called that being affiliated with Amon Amarth. :3

THE GREAT WALL OF DONALD J TRUMP

the bible isn't an easy read for me.. .I might steal one though hmmmmmmm

Luka will pass out, wake up in the afternoon, cook some spaghetti, and capping too, while threading a youtubes.
:D

cause its almost 6:35 am! x_x
*snuggles*

Don't let it get to you or you'll turn into someone like Desu.

#buglivesdon'tmatter

a big rubber hammer

no no a none physical wall.
that also does keep out mexicans.

I stopped drawing because I gave up on my hopes and dreams

Those were the good old days though

BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL BUILD WALL

I can give you more fun things to read.

I am pretty non-confrontational, but there is just too much to try and correct even if I wanted to.

Stop losing bets and I wouldn't know this stuff..

I mean she, sorry

Nothing like a forfeit victory, and that was still back in Holla Forums

Well that explains it then, still kind of a dick move.

What kind of person is Desu ?

..that sounds really uneffective though.

No problem. But I don't know. This stuff is....urgh, I'm not confronted to this often enough to know how to deal with it.

lol I just fapped to a doujin of her

she was wearing bloomers and stuff too

shit was cash

good day to you.

Sounds very relaxing.Have big fun! woo!

there is one last drawing you should do before quitting

if Holla Forums wasnt blocked i might headhunt myself, there were a lot of both angry and interesting anons joining when i made the OP.

THE WASHINGTON GENERALS WERE DUE FOR A WIN

They're like the local e-slut.

I'll be back later

I'm not going to miss you when you're gone

you know you haven't returned the hug...

asd;flkjs;d;sadkfj

-huggies-

go sleep! bye..
v.v

I hope the wall reaches the sky...

I love Trump ^_^

lewd!
i'm going to church now... wish me luck...

-kisses your cheek- bye smiles

you too~

nini

Thank god for that. Loser.

If you hate your job as much as you suggested you do, you should get a new one. ^^

Yeah, I don't understand why it doesn't violate copyright in the US but does in other countries.

Good luck.

This girl?

buh bye

As to you.

I have a hard-time imagining how it is.

Oh. Uh. Yeah, right.
*hugs Ema*
Am I doing it right ?

Oh yeah, that whole block dealio there.
I only recall making a Holla Forumsread like 5 times, because that was pretty much 100% guarantee b&

That's why I'm wondering about it too, considering Amon Amarth is from around these parts of the world.

holy fuck my 14yo brother is ranting about the chinese it's hilarious

Their little bodies were in half

same

Every bug is sacred, every bug is great.

this was before banning was cool

Of you?

well they do say "save the best for last"

das it mane

Loco spouting that learned buddhist truth

ALSO TOKAI YOU FAMILY RACIST.

Drown in a river.

When are you going to be on steam?

It's really not hard to imagine after you've seen a few of their posts about wanting to be abused and cucked.

I don't blame yoou

Okay, seems effective then.

And you say I might become like that ? Gosh.

Have you read Onani Master Kurosawa?

No but I did look into it after I saw you talking about it yesterday

I hope not, you're a chill dude.

Wow fucking stalker
You probably found out Onani means masturbation and already started reading it lmao

Read it

I think it was always cool, considering that I had a ban from 2010 still active before joining threads.
Dumping music in metal threads sure was spamming, or maybe my music taste was too edgy for them.

Thanks. Still, I don't see the connection with Ema.

Anta baka?

Okayyyyyyyyyy

His name isn't Ema. He's like a different kind of Desu.

time for a shower, hnn honey

NOT

WELCOME TO KANKERLAND

yup

I will never get these names sorted. So, to be clear. How should I call "The Whore of Babylon !dyzDDonuts", is she a "she", and what else should I know ?

I'm surprised you haven't read it yet
It's a classic

Need to step your weeb game up noob

yep, and quit it with the flirting. it wont work!

well it never bothered me, maybe it's just my isp giving me different IP everyday but i've very rarely banned in a banwave

Tokai irl? :c

Honey is a great smell.

It's a 'he' and their commonly referred to name is Blood-chan or Proto.
They try to manipulate the weak willed and all that kind of stuff.

Ree~

Sunday club?

lol

Should've known. I wish there were people in this world I could trust without questions.

Lucky, the ISPs here all favor static IPs unless you ask them for a dynamic one.

Just be like me and don't trust anyone online.

who said anything about flirting?

I don't trust anyone IRL either. It'd be hard to live in a world where I really can't trust anyone.

DONT TRUST ANYONE. NOT EVEN YOURSELF

Just find the diamond in the rough. You'll know when there's someone you can share with.

Happened once. I ruined it.

I know that feeling.

it's bothersome when we just want to host a warcraft III game ourselves. there are a list of things to set up before our game appears on other people's computers

if that spoilered text wasnt that, i dont know what that was

*pat Clockwork's head while looking at the darkening sky*

Keep calm and carry on.

I don't know if it is an already existing picture or if you really took the time to make this. I'm impressed.

Know that feel, sometimes our usual teamspeak server goes down for maintenance and another guy is hosting it, and he has dynamic so we always need to get the new IP.
Anyways I'm off for now, bye Mananaka.

hot damn

I fucking lol'd

you have a good one

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
I CANT WAKE UP

kek

I found it on 9gag

I wanted to cap that character.

Well, in the Adachi folder it goes.

Any other persona characters?

Are you a girl?

I'm a boy.

Totsuka is adorable

Even the MC wants his boipussy
youtu.be/tDB5cZ3YyvA?t=261

Nah. I only use Adachi as an avatar. One is enough, it makes me easily recognizable, which is important since I rarely come here.

I knew my mediocre photoshop skills would get me somewhere someday

like half of my shower is my legs lol

and taste~

hell yes

yup

That's kinda adorable.

I wanted to make a Chie one but I'm too lazy.

Nom your hair?

i thought it was broken
it was not

nom my chair nom my air nom my everywheere

I thought it was meme
it was meme

Glad you like it

Wow, one could take that the wrong way.

Yui is my spirit animal

huh what way

kay

Nomming = sin

exactly why its all the yes

nom

nom dick

diks

diq

the c stands for circumcised
if you remove it, it becomes..well.. you know what

meaning santa is still wearing his hat

and christmas will still be as jolly as ever

even i think it's a bit too much for a firework display.. but it comes from japan global.star-ale.com/project/mechanism

that is pretty dank

its first use will be for 2020 olympic, i think..

Hey everyone

Do you still fap on a one way camera for blood-chan?

hahah wtf why do you want to know?

To know if you're still a desperate degenerate.

edating Darwin

Hahaha fuck you're adorable
Enjoy your stay buddy

Darwin is a pedo, anyway.

I had cappu and copious anmunts of coocoltat milk

this

Drink a mocha.

donjttell me what to drink

Merely a suggestion.

If you want me to fap on cam for you too just say it geez

How've you been Scoots

Ever have boba?

Aite, working hard. And you?

about the cappu..

nopes

whaa

Are you at work or just doing something at home?
I'm just waking up. Feels so good to sleep in. Waiting for everyone else to get up now

It's the best tea ever

was it mixed with something other than chocolate, and or milk?

nuu I do not think so I only added artificial mweeterns

you're an artificial mweeterns

Ive finished work. At home now having some drinks and about to watch the footie. H'away the lads.
Sleeping in is the bomb. I get to do that tomorrow. woo woo days off.

I do not understand how you manage.

aaa that is pretty sweet

The footie? Never heard this term before
What's your favorite drink? I normally go with vodka or beer
Yooo sleeping in is literally the best. I need to do it more often

The football. le foot. Fussball. Not handegg.

managers manage, does alligators alligate?

but seriously what do you mean?

my test for diabetes always returns negative, until i meet you.
but enough of that, is the pastry place still closed?

and i am currently on beer, but had a vodka cranberry in between my previous beer and this one...
Vodka is like one of my fave spirits. its my demon spirit. it unlocks my "monster"

how do you get along with neru so well. everytime I try it feels like he hates me

I figured as much, but wanted to make sure
I heard those games can get pretty intense

Ahhh straight vodka is my favorite~
I haven't found a spirit that doesn't make em super happy yet

i get that feeling too, i think it's that kind of barrier they put and you have to make effort to get past it and see inside it.

besides who knows how they feel, unless they openly admit their hate!

Yeah but like- If I talk normally it does nothing, If I try to talk playful he think i'm stupid. I don't know!

After alot I turn into Scoot 2.0 lol
I end up drinking it like water.
Definitley. Its Euros year so the continent is gonna be hype.
Gonna storm Normandy again.

ohh, i see, when someone is being serious most of the time, the moment they make an attempt joke, nobody will get it.

if someone is seeing you that way, if you're going to make a joke, it has to be a really good one!

always closed on sunday I had pastries yesterday thoughh

It's like a rubix cube.

I'm all about fun so I end up getting drunk like it's a race
rip Normandy

Friends finally waking up so I'm gonna dip out for a bit and say good morning

Cya cutie

Byebye

Aite man, take it easy.

because you treat me likeif I was an art exhibition

this reminds me i have yet to try that place they call themselves the pastry palace.

which means with correct algorithm it can be solved easily..?

Only in a complementary manner. I never meant to belittle you. I think you're cool.

That makes sense.. I don't know if I should love you or hate you right now.

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW