So the guy behind the hilarious TOR review just made a video about Star Citizen...

So the guy behind the hilarious TOR review just made a video about Star Citizen. Shits all over reddit and puts the whole development into perspective. I think it's worth a watch, especially if you've never followed what's actually happening with the game.

So, the best I can gauge, it's too big to fail so it's gonna get released in one way or another. Eta 2018?
Whether it'll be good, who the fuck knows.

a.cuntflaps.me/muuftz.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWIX3YT0nPA
youtu.be/IHUbzzKJXBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that is nice, so where is the webm OP?

50 0000000000000000000000000000000000000 million gorillion bujungazetonillion dollarydoos

You really can't fuck it up honestly. People just want Elite Dangerous but bigger. As long as it has the basics of Elite Dangerous with more content it will be a success.

The only cases Star Citizen will fail is if it's never released or if it's completely broken.

fuck off faggot

He's right.

I called the embed being removed but it seems even the mods realize the video's too big to be webm'd. I guess they want the thread to stealth die since no image/embed automatically results in less attention unless it's a long-standing general people would flock to anyways, or some similar hot topic of discussion.

What's even the point? Embedding a video and linking to it are the same fucking thing. The first is just aesthetically better. Even more so when it's the OP.

Fuck your youtubephobia, this is a good video.

It ain't hard, mate.

Can someone link the tor review? i've never heard of this fella

Here you go~

How didn't you see it? It's a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=SWIX3YT0nPA

Thanks lad

Not videogames.

Thanks for your input, user. Could you elaborate? Why do you feel that way?

It's somewhat well thought out, but it's a rehash of what what most folks following the game already know.

Most people don't follow it, and don't know how completely fucked Star Citizen is

So why are the fans so batshit, even in comparison to other awful fanbases?

Large investment.
People have spent hundreds of dollars on imaginary space ships.

Even ignoring all the other shit I can't get past how dull and uninspired all the ships look in this game. THIS is what scienc fiction starships look like.

I have absolutely no hope for SC MMO, I know that's fucked.
But I would like the single player to actually get finished.

He's so fucking funny, and he nuked Derek Smart.
The line about him thinking hes a Roman warlord is so true

youtu.be/IHUbzzKJXBc
Webm quality is terrible, and you're missing the people screaming in the comments so I'm posting it

faggot

Its not an investment though. it's a sunk cost. investment implies they will get some monetary return relative to the risk. all these people did was poor millions into a game with no legally binding terms for release. now all those backers are falling into the sunken cost fallacy.

Was it autism?

Nice trips. Is this guy enough of a faggot to refuse to give views? I do it out of reflex now but it's still worth having a link to the channel if their content is worth a damn.

The comment section has entire essays posted in it, they're triggered hard

It's redditcore as fuck. I watched the webm and he repeats shit everyone already knew about the cult of star shitizen, but with ebin may may humor.

Such as?

Literal memes

Why do you shitpost?

That's inaccurate. It also makes you sound incredibly new to call Mandalore "redditcore".

That's exactly what happened.

While I agree with your post, people should be using some form of adblock at this point.

adblocking isn't enough, we don't want these faggots getting views, either. (High views lead the lemmings to watch) We don't want to help them at all.

I don't know if I should laugh or worry, this is truly one of the most disturbing things I have seen in a long time

It a good video, I don't mind giving clickbux.

Why prevent youtubers that put out content that you like from gaining ad revenue? That's fucking retarded

He doesn't even monetize his stuff. He does it for free, not sure why giving views or not even matters at that point.

I agree with not linking directly because it discourages advertising but you should give the channel name (MandaloreGaming). Just my opinion. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Post more

sage hide report

(Checked)

No I am too upset.

DEREK THREATENING TO SUE
LMAO

this is the post newfags need to read

I'm watching it right now, 5 min in, it's not funny at all, just annoying with the background yelling and screaming

Its weirdly comforting seeing derek smart still being derek smart after all these years.
Im still not buying battlecruiser

This 100%. It wasn't funny during the TOR launch and it sure as hell isn't right now.
the star shitizen video is at least watchable

THANK YOU

Youtuber gain revenue off of total VIEWS. Stop spreading misinformation.

leave

clicking also gains profit

How? The video isn't monetized. Are you afraid the youtube fairy will give him a quarter if you click the link or something?

Seriously, the fuck is wrong with you people?

It's ten autists who have no life beyond being bitter about life in general camping 24-7 on this board.

meant clicking on ads, fuck
anyways it doesn't matter

Fucking nu-males man.

Must be Lord Mandalore: Clone Wars cartoon edition.

He knows when to fire, and when to pull back to avoid the blowback. Nobody looks good when arguing over twitter, all that could happen from that is Derek dragging him down with him.

"Don't want to start a war" is him retreating back into the brush after igniting Derek's ego with an RPG in the dead of night, then sitting back and watching him try to put the fire out with gasoline.

No, it makes him sound meek, and unable to stand by his criticisms he made in the video. Either way, its fun watching SJWs eat each other alive.

post yfw you are not Derek Smart

It's pretty awesome not being any of them tbh

Wait, what?

Are you calling Mandalore a SJW? Have you ever actually seen anything he has done, said, or posted ever at all?

what was the original youtube link?

nevermind I found it.

Did you not watch his video? Both Derek Punjabi and the dev for this shit game are SJWs. Hell, Gamergate was mentioned in his 5k word rant against Derek. At least pay attention to the content of the thread man.

I PM'd you the fix :)

Works fine for me! :-)

Mandalore just indirectly called Derek an /r9k/ user a few hours ago

Feels good to be subscribed to a guy that turns out to not be a faggot and legitimately enjoys the chaos he spread.