Is it too late to make an adaptation of Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy...

Is it too late to make an adaptation of Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy? I know that it's supposed to be set just 5 years after Return of the Jedi and that Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford are old and Carrie Fisher is dead but I think it could still be made as an animated movie like Final Fantasy: Spirits Within or Beowulf. CG has come a long way and it's gotten to the point where they can make things look photorealistic. Hell! Most movies nowadays are 90% CG! The whole movie could be done in motion capture and they could get Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford (Or in Harrison's case, they could get a sound alike) to voice their characters I don't think it wouldn't be difficult to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/hate-the-last-jedi-star-wars-expanded-universe-was-way-worse/
archive.is/XA9VZ
hooktube.com/watch?v=rsrnakOuUaI&list=PLlKJO4D2BftV-zZFT7gtxJt9VfT2MsQIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Considering the (((mouse))) owns all the rights and the canon has already been fugged six ways to sunday I’d say yes, it’s too late.

They aren't doing it because JJ knows that inflaming the current fan base sells more tickets and creates more buzz. See Star Trek, and how basically everything including the original series is still retconned. Its just with Star Trek, time traveling is a common occurrence.

Watch Rebels.

That's all Star Trek ever does and yet only now are events changed.

*JJ Knew
Although I'm sure he is still involved, even if he said he isn't. He defiantly set that plan in motion.

No. But it would have to be fan-made at this point and it would have to be kept hush-hush until five minutes after uploading it to as many torrent/warez sites as possible. Otherwise the Mouse would wait until it was halfway done and then slap a lawsuit down on it.

Its because they made such a big deal about it.
"Make Star Trek cool again".
It was never "cool".
"This isn't your Dad's Star Trek."
I don't remember where I heard that line, but it was painful to hear.
They where basically proud of killing off the previous tv series.

I heard from Sargon of Akkad that his company Bad Robot Productions has diversity quotas.

Aren't most companies suppose to?

The clones and dark force automated fleet would have to be reworked to be more in line with prequelkino.

More importantly, is it too late for a New Jedi Order trilogy?

Regarding the post RoTJ EU, anyone have a good list of what order to read it in? I have a torrent of 243 EU works, but I've only read Old Republic/Clone Wars era stuff before.

looks like Holla Forums shit. Let me guess, Luke goes evil. Gay ass shit.

Nope, that's dark empire. Thrawn trilogy is an evil clone of Luke.

They already used Thrawn in the new animated series.
Never watched it passed the feginning of the second season so I don't know how hard they fucked him, but I don't expect anything good of it.

The PR spin evolves to "Fuck Your EU"

cnet.com/news/hate-the-last-jedi-star-wars-expanded-universe-was-way-worse/
archive.is/XA9VZ

> Hate 'Last Jedi?' The Star Wars Expanded Universe is worse

Wow so they already abandoned the "it was Alt-Right Gamergate Russian haxors" narrative?

No.
Mainly because that shit is better than the first trilogy and is what basically the entire EU was based upon (and the very empty movies background wise).
From the clone wars to the reason why the jedi were distrusted (which was clearly materials from Lucas before the prequels rewriting) to how the Empire and the galaxy actually worked (politically and economically), including it's underbelly.

That's the one thing I'm grateful to Jar Jar Abrams, this shit is now completely non-cannon and therefore preserved for future generations. Thrawn canon is the first movies and the nice books of the EU that followed, and the nice games that long preceded the events in the movies (with the cool Mandalorian lore and the KOTOR 2 concept on the force).

Official canon is the steaming pile of shit that is the prequel and the Disney movies.

I want a film trilogy based on the Legacy comics tbh.

FUCK THIS NIGGER KYLE KATARN IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING THOSE FUCKING KIKES AT DISNEY HAVE EVER DONE REEEEEEEE

I don't know people cream themselves over Zahn's Thrawn trilogy. Thrawn himself feels like something that belongs in Star Trek, most of the plot relies on characters being borderline retarded and the ending sucked ass. If you're comparing it to something like the Yuuzhan Vong shitfest then yeah, it's not bad but on its own, it's fucking awful.

While TLJ was fucking horrible, they do sort of have a point that the EU also fucked over Luke pretty badly. Plus, Mara Jade. FUCK MARA JADE.

Why didn't George use the Darth Binks plot? It would have turned the prequels into the greatest movies of all time.

The Mouse simply does not give a shit. Hell, they only let Feloni use the character of Thrawn as long as he never amounts to anything more than just a generic Saturday morning cartoon villain.

It's actually good. But his accent and slightly mumbling speech is annoying.

At least it was consistent with the rest of it.

No it isn't. Thawn had several chances to kill the Rebels off, but always has a mustache twirling evil bad guy moment where he never kills them when he has the chance to do so.

But they're not wrong. EU is worse. At least TLJ portrayed what accurately happens to people like Luke who trust someone like the green kike gremlin over Sheev.

This autist has been making motion comics of Thrawn that are halfway passable, so it's the closest your probably ever going to get.

For some reason the embed isn't working for me. Here's the kiketube link:

hooktube.com/watch?v=rsrnakOuUaI&list=PLlKJO4D2BftV-zZFT7gtxJt9VfT2MsQIM

tbh they'd find a way to fuck that up too.
also the original thrawn cover art was much better

YOU OWN NOTHING, GOYIM!

Shut up, Jew.

It is. Makes me wonder why the fuck Lucas waited 15 years to make another movie.