Is the Mafia our only hope for europe and americas survival?

Cosa Nostra declared war on the rapefugees in Europe. We could use their help to getting rid of them if we can somehow install them into every western and northern european country and harass and fuck with the migrants until they decide to leave.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/05/16/italian-mafia-accused-profiting-aid-migrants-refugees
euobserver.com/migration/137913
rt.com/news/395150-mafia-migrants-italy-drugs/
time.com/4134503/mafia-millions-migrants/
thepiamblog.org/2017/07/01/criminals-corporations-gotten-really-really-rich-off-refugee-crisis/
eradica.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/rise-of-the-aryan-mafia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interesting. At one point, the mafia was just as powerful as the US government here in the states.
Will be interesting to see if they can muster enough influence to make RWDS real in Europe.

Funny when mafia has been found being involved with smuggling shitskins into Italy. Good move in their part, play on both teams and profit at both angles.

Mafia can be very good ethnic interest organizations, because they've already got the basic infrastructure needed to pursue the Hezbollah strategy. They're probably one of the best secular causes to rally around for any kind of nationalist as they are explicitly ethnic interest organizations.

The only problem is that they are profit/power motivated at their core, which causes bad externalities to the communities they inhabit, but between Mafia degeneracy and the fucking existential crisis of mass third world migration, I'll side with the Mafia everytime.

More like more people would want to join the mafia, because the moral impetuus will shift.
I would like to overtake one of their chapters.

Organised crime is our second biggest enemy, after we're done with the kikes we should all collectively declare war on all of South America for allowing the cartels to take over to such an extend.

These motherfuckers all have a price, one or the other might have it higher than most yes but let's not fool ourselves. Its not like they're extorting money out of shitskins or selling drugs to them.

Mafia with /k/ operators would just be RWDS. I would very much like this.

Exclusively, I'll add.

The mafia would want to make profit they usually use people that are close to their sphere, ingroup outgroup and once there is a stronger outgroup the more recuits they have, usually shit but profitable.
The mafia usually consists of iq 90 enforcers and and a few slected iq 120-130 heads with a special personalities. Jaaaa.

Yeah, just last week they were telling us how the mafia was profiteering off the human trafficking.

Also,
Lmao

No. Sage and report.

Well the jews will get out of our way. becase they fear that.

Mafia did hate communists with a passion. They even fired machine guns into a crowd at Porta della Ginestra in Sicily that killed a couple women and children just to scare them away. They regarded commies as a non-Sicillian ((foreign power)). They're really just a very traditional hierarchy born out of the chaos that is Sicily.

Mafia's making bank on this shit, OP ( ). I know, I was disappointed as well.

Generally speaking, OP, human traffickers don't get to be people again. Go tell your boss you failed your PR attempt, and that if he didn't want to be lynched he shouldn't have profited off of child slavery.

FFS the faggot mafioso didn't even fucking kill the damn nigger! The nigger survived! How fucking incompetent must you be that the city of Palermo is completely overtaken by niggers, and you can't even kill one of them!

fuck

Jesus Christ, this is straight from the mayor:

Alright. Niiyce

then why is cosa nostro declaring war on them?

I may be wrong on my history here, but didn't the mafia in siciily first arise (in one form or another) hundreds of years ago during the moorish conquest? Sure, it turned into racketeering bullshit, but I believe it originally arose as a way to protect the community from foreign invaders.

IF someone like the casa nostra will declare war, the only reason is that they like the culture and they like their people to a certain extend because they feel warm and cozy having the people they know around them. They know that the immigrants will be a problem, which will thighten their ingroup, the refugee welcome shit wont fly in ital because they will be mowed down, mowed down completely. They will cut them up like a pizza.

The italian mafia wont give a shit, they will cut them up like a juicy pie, and i look forward to that.

So I'll file this one under "current events"

I believe that the mafia has a strong backhold of the locals, and you can post whatever you want you fucking nigger, they do what they are set up to. How does that feel jew?

Threads genuinely get worse here every day. User base is astoundingly low quality even by the meager standards set during election season.

Learn to reply to the right posts, you drunk spic

Look at the context, i look at a picture of you and i know who you are nigger. And if not, just let my rage be.

Chester? Didn't you hang yourself a couple days ago? Why can't you do anything right?

wew
sounds jewy

He is a grade A artists, under the surface, someone that can make art, some zeitgeist borderline genius music. Something that he dug out from his self, like a program that you feed a sroucecode that he tied his very self to it, stringing to his vocal cords. This guy was a real one, more under the surface despide his stabilizing bounds, he put that that current into a mic, like his only instrument to make him sound, he would have the whole world his instrument if he could have, so he only could use his voice with an amplifier, something that is doesnt give him any justice, just like playing pacman in the current year, a redudancy.

the mob unlike the sellouts in the washington can be worked with as long as respect is enforced

Like a puzzle that he wanted to be fixed by others because he couldnt do it by himself, like if i have a million puzzle players the solution comes easily. But it was it very personal puzzle, and the outside influence was like the temperature deciding on his outfit but never had an influence on his infit.

Where do you functional niggers even come from?

How dumb are you?

Invade our privacy and you are a dead man. Nigger.

He was a once in a millennium trailblazer, the kind of artist who sweated perfection and spit blood on convention. This half-baked world just wasn't ready to be turned upside down every time he opened his mouth. He took a vote and all 6 of his kids told him it would be in the best interest of humankind for him to end it and go into spirit slumber for 10,000 years, biding his time, waiting for a species to evolve that would be advanced enough for his savage brand of pop nu-metal.

I think that this guy was mentally ill, probably an amplified version of an artists disease. But then again you are just miserable isreali shill, so go fuck yourself.

A fucking Sicilian criminal moor sympathizer is calling me a nigger. That is rich.

But you better make some more fakenews to spin it to your idiotic point of view and say "lala i was just kidding in essance it is how our mildly intelligent freinds see it".

The silican niggers, by extentions of the mafia will rip your beloved refugees into shreds. Cant wait for that.

Because they will gather, and split the money to get rid of your niggers.

mafias don't give a fuck about anything but themselves, they're no better than CEOs, they operate on the same mentality as jewish cabals

They will rip them into shreds, and they will have the backing of the populace, just wait for it nigger.

You have no idea how they do it.

They are really pragmatic, and if i woudl do something you can count on them doing the same.

thats a very movie based understanding
have you done any research?
i suppose the term ((mafia)) is confusing

the point being put forth here is that we organize, completely, underground
now whats the word for that? theres no universal word for "underground movement" but it is necessary
we need the base of the rising sun set up before we have nothing left but ashes
and the way multiculturalism has reached the saturation point in our society, there is no escapin the eventual ashes that result
now once the power goes out and the water is shut off, do you want everyone in the cities to be moving out into the suburbs and the suburbs to be unprepared
do you want nothing but destruction?
think about that
many people are planning but there is much yet to be done
most of all everyone needs to be well read and fit

you occupy land with guns
you rebuild a society behind the guns with ideas and skills that go far beyond clearing the chamber and oiling the bolt

We just know which people we trust, nothing more and nothing less. And besides that i just have to look at a pictujre of a person to know what he thinks.

Go read the GI thread. Anyone falling for this has seen too many mafia (((movies))).

you dont just become organized
you do it by planning out the logistics and actually working with people
you dont just become an organization
what are you even saying

If i want people do what i say, and that involves and intelligence bracket, and that would involve your aryan brotherhood and antifa niggers.
And even if you try to bait me, if i let loose it takes a certain personality to suit shit.

are you using google translate to talk to me
you are so confusing

Trading one corrupt system for another corrupt system

Just drunk nigger. And that picture you posted of the aryan brotherhood, i want a psychological evaluation. To fill in some gaps.

itt: American teenagers
There is nothing "based" about organized crime. Mussolini tried to get rid of these parasites but the Allies allowed them to regain their power. They are also making lots of money off the "refugee crisis". Some mafia members not liking them in their town doesn't mean that they will stop making money bringing them in, since they expect most of them to leave Italy. Stop buying into Hollywood memes.

Mafia friends to dont give a shit about your gchq autism.

Kill yourself.

Whites are losing because we're divided into a million little groups who hate each other and each wants (((the government))) to take down the other group.

I would gladly ally with an organized crime group to save my race. In fact I even like organized crime - it's like the government but without painting itself in nice-sounding words.

government is literally the mafia that happens to be integrated with banks and previous government in some way

Ehhh. Look, war is war, and winning is the point of war, but you can't lose yourself and your people completely along the way. It is our duty, here, to DaFtB so that our volk don't have to. But, if we're working with organized crime (which I concede we are and must, from bikers to hippy mafia to others), we must make it profitable for them to renounce further degeneracy, so that our volk do not lose spirit.

Organized crime means a lot of things. To one government organized crime could be drug and human traffickers, to another it could be a bunch of neetsoc revolutionaries sending kurt eichenwald memes.

What does the Canadian government have to do with it?

That's pretty much the bottom line truth of the matter - not just that we have morals but what our morals are, namely weak morals given to us by the Jews and Christianity. Not morals which are capable of producing strong peoples, but morals which have slowly but steadily sapped us of our strength and made is weaker and weaker.

That mayor is a cuck, but to be fair Palermo is kind of a mosaic city. Founded by Greeks, traded heavily with neighboring Carthage, conquered by Romans, then Arabs, then back to Italians. It was founded by Europeans under control of Europeans for most of its existence, it is not Middle-Eastern.

perhaps there is more than one Italian mafia on Earth

fuck off spaghetti nigger

Priorities. Anyone willing to cooperate in removing kebab is working on the top, number one most important issue. Only a fool turns away allies.

Because their pictures tell me what they think, like a river that doesnt stop. Everything i know and everything they know become one in a brief moment, extramsion and intramaison, becomes precision. A special hood.

Summer and the living is easy.

It's a sad thing. I truly wanted liberal bullshit to be right, but it isn't, and it's propped up by us harming ourselves and our children. Our morality is unhealthy and unethical. The extremism projected by the kikes onto the SS, or the practices of the ancient Spartans or whatever else are too far in the other direction for my tastes, but we must restructure society around creating amazing humans again. Basic proactive eugenics. I hope we can restructure the jealousy of the masses (actually the envy, jealousy is good. Remember user's lesson on words from the other day) into something with more of a proud hirearchy where everyone has a place and some dignity in contributing to the nation. Sigh.

Maybe once we kill all the kikes and black nobility then I can finally enjoy a bit of degeneracy again without it being ruined.

But we are autists remember that, something you wanted to exploit. And you wanted to insert your hypermorality in us. Guess what we will do.

Hell yeah fbi, hell yeah behavioural unit, do you think you can can get the best of both worlds?
I shit on you.

I shit on you, each and every time. Du missgeburt, and if you go down that road i put you against a wall.

Your hypermorality is my avoiding structural dysgenics.

Your hypermorality doenst matter because we do not give a shit anymore.

Ich scheiss auf dich runter, because you are not worth any respect.

You are super high.

Ich seh deine fresse nur einmal und ich wei0 was du denkst, und du denkst dass du dir dein überlegenes denken sichers, ich weiß dasss das von mir abhängt.

Geh deine antifa missgeburt ficken, missgeburt.

Checked fam

And i m not super high, i know how you think, every person i encountered i can estimate on how she/he thinks, like a fucking weapon not like the weapon of the swarm, just one man, and i know what you think. My best friends is a brillant theoretical phyicist, i mirror it, and every person that i meat is awestruck and i apply that to you, i m like militaristic machine that without even knowning present the best way of handling something.

We are the ones that hammer them down, we are the ones the boobanimals give little gifts, we are the ones that extrapolate what you will do next. We are the most extreme autists, we are the highest form of focus, we are the words you digest just because they are so irresitable, we are the ones that go from rag to rax, we are the outliners from the day we were born without any label, always free, and now we are gods because none of them is free.

Go home Smokey, you're drunk again.

What kind of word is "smokey" you faggot.

as long as it's not the jewish mafia who fucked up Russia and America
Remember them showing up in the Godfather bringing drugs in and trying to kill Vito Corleone?

I wonder if the 80s guys subsitude big natural tits for "smokey" because that means easy to have.
Na not the quality of the hole matters but smokey because easy to have, not big natural tits, but a somehow pleasant female appearance is enough.

And what i still assume that they (the rats) will still find a way, because they understand the basics, like a tree that grows from the cheese. Because we have been brough up by that with the shame and with the brilliance.

And my brand was so unique that my best friend for a lifetime will always remeber that. And i will be the same for him.

Italian criminals are the ones trafficking humans into Europe. I don't know if the 'Ndraghenta (or however you spell it) and Camorra are the mafia, but they are doing this. Anyway, anyone who has watched the Godfather can tell you that the American Italian Mafia is racist as fuck. They especially hate niggers. Italians in Italy tend to be racist too. I think that the mafia here is trying to appeal to PR, trying to look good so that the rightists can be on their side.

That's not quite accurate. The Italian mafia is 100% Italian. You can't be a made man if you're not Italian. Now, just because Italian mafias are Italian doesn't mean they didn't WORK with Jews. I mentioned the Godfather before, and the two big Jews in those movies (Hyman Roth and Moe Green) are based off Mayer (not Greg) Lansky and Bugsy Siegel. Starting with Charles Luciano, la Cosa Nostra worked closely with Jewish mobsters. What you're probably thinking of is "Jewish" mafias are made up only partially by Jews, mostly in the leadership positions, (although often soldiers too) while primarily staffed by Italians working for them. Vincent Alo is an example of this. The Italian and Jew mafias are partners, but not one and the same.

The drug guys were Italian: Tattaglia and Barzini. You're thinking of Hyman Roth who tried to kill Michael in the second one.

JFK had to gain favors in Chicago from the commission just to get Illinois votes. It's interesting that the American Mafia has never been seen in such a negative light, like lets say the Mexican cartels. On the other hand, Italians didn't go around beheading entire families for sport and usually kept their business among themselves.

If I remember correctly, a lot of mobsters rallied to Mussolini cause when he came to power.

You guys sound like niggers. American niggers are pretty much the only people that idolize the mafia.

fuck off jew

This is flat out fake news. The Mafia is in cahoots with the rapefugees and their smugglers.

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/05/16/italian-mafia-accused-profiting-aid-migrants-refugees

euobserver.com/migration/137913

rt.com/news/395150-mafia-migrants-italy-drugs/

time.com/4134503/mafia-millions-migrants/

Are you mentally deficient? Mafia is the one bringing them in for shekels.

AYO HOL UP

DIS NIGGA GOT A HARD MELON
DAS RITE! MELONIN!

Are you retarded?:

(pic not related)

except they are the ones profiting from the traffic.
don't fall for movies like the godfather, OP.
they are just greedy pieces of shit that would sell their mothers for your spare change.

This is the nigger who survived a shot to the head.
Fucking bulletproof africans I swear

this really
thepiamblog.org/2017/07/01/criminals-corporations-gotten-really-really-rich-off-refugee-crisis/

They generally knew what was good and bad for business unfortunately they also got a lot of Jews insanely rich.

The mafia aren't anywhere as big a criminals as EU politicians or politicians in general and they don't kill nearly as much as the Clinton de facto mafia.

Then I bet they'll be the ones organizing arms sales to both migrants and nationalist movements when shit hits the fan. The illegal arms market would make a killing as well as the ability to set up nation-wide "protection" rackets. In the end they could exploit the instability to acquire power that overshadows the collapsing government. Then you can see where (((they))) come in on this kind of plan.

Not sure if the Mafia thinks that far ahead, but I wouldn't be surprised the idea of exploiting the migrant crisis leads to them seizing much more wealth and power in the coming chaos.

No Mafia=jews

mafia= CIA
mafia= Meyer Lansky
mafia= Moe Dalitz
mafia = Murder Inc
mafia= drug running
mafia = edgar bronfman
mafia= many more jews

The mafia may hate foreigners, but they are all Jews, who perverted the cosa nostra feudal system and code of honor, into a system on par with rapefugee niggerism.

Last time I checked the italian mafia guys look like gyppos and act like them too.

They're known by sicilians as cancer and only outsiders will believe mafia movie crap of honor and pride.

It's a last ditch effort to regain some acceptance among locals who despise them as they turn their kids into addicts and thieves.

>The (((Mafia)))
Organized crime is for Kikes

The problem isn't La Cosa Nostra (Sicilian). The problem is the 'Ndrangheta (Calabrian mafia).

'Ndrangheta:

Subhuman Southern spaghettniggers from Calabria are the problem. Sicilians are actually more stand-up than these pieces of shit. They're your problem and they're ruthless as fuck.

I have been living in Malta, where the mafia guys come over from Sicily in the summer to party, driving loud ass Ferraris and acting like animals.

Nothing honorable about the modern mafia ever.

Hmmm what makes me believe you limp-wristed faggots won't do anything?
eradica.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/rise-of-the-aryan-mafia/

Who gives a fuck what you think, contribute to solving the problem, Yuri.

Jews have infiltrated every single 3 letter "intelligence agency" in the West.

The Mafia is small fish to them.

The only answer to the problem is to redpill the public about the JQ.

Libyan organized criminals are the ones smuggling the niggers in to Europe.
They sell boats to the migrants, who float out just off the Libyan coast where NGO boats 'rescue' them and transport them to Europe.

Libyan / North African organized crime is not the same as the Italian Mafia. You fucking retards.

The mafia has always been a bad influence on society. Fucking crime-lords should all be put down.

Reminder that Mussolini got rid of the mafia completely.

You are thinking of time lords.

The US government IS the mafia.