LIVE - Rick Wiles: North Korean Submarine Prepares to Nuke Hawaii

LIVE - Rick Wiles: North Korean Submarine Prepares to Nuke Hawaii

youtube.com/watch?v=At93FJnbyHc

Why is there a collective silence from the mainstream media while U.S. citizens in Hawaii prepare for nuclear annihilation? Today on TRUNEWS, Rick Wiles discusses the real threat of North Korean missiles striking American soil amid the Dark State elite’s salivation over Jared Kushner’s Senate testimony.

Aside from the beautiful USS Missouri nothing of value will be lost

Can WW3 begin already god damn. Been waiting for almost 6 years. happening after happenings. I'm tired of this bullshit

Thanks to the USA taking over Hawaii the natives are a minority in their homeland.

Eat shit. Every square inch of land on Earth is white soil. They're just renting it.

In all seriousness, I seriously doubt the Norks could get a nuke onto a submarine without it being noticed, then get that submarine to Hawaii without it being noticed. I mean sure, diesel-electric subs are very quiet, but crossing wide expanses of ocean leaves them detectable because they have to get close to the surface to snorkel.

Halfway through the voyage while submerged the submarine would encounter an "accident" and never be heard from again.

Hawaii is a liability to white America.

Tell them to aim for the judges there

Don't worry that yellow nigger judge that keeps trying to meddle with the travel ban there can just outlaw being targeted by nukes and it will be all fine.

Hawaii was a parliamentary monarchy that was fairly accepting of whites.
Even allowed white non-citizens to vote, own property and hold public office.
White sugar plantation owners fucked Hawaii however when the USA changed its sugar import rules and arranged for a coup then for the USA to accept the coup governments request to become part of the USA.

If the US government had simply gone "no fuck off you cunts" then the Hawaiians may not be minorities in their homeland.
And you may not now have white judges who live in hawaii doing shit like what that cunt of a judge is doing.

It's official. Asians hate Hawaii.

During my short stay in Hawaii it seemed to be mostly niggers and chinks (possibly some of those were gooks?)

Everyone hates Hawaii, especially Hawaiians.

What the hell do the Asians have against us enjoying a little sun and surf every once in awhile?

Fucking Leaf Master Race reporting in. You guys can't let that happen. If Hawaii dies, we'll be stuck going to California for vacation, for fuck's sake.

How terribly short sighted. We also have the Virgin Islands as well.

Virgins, you say?

Let's meme them into hitting sanfran instead.

Rollin'!

Goddamn it you retarded Norks, the target is San Francisco, not Hawaii. Quit LARPing 40's Japan and go for the real target!

DO IT FOR FUCKS SAKE DEAR FAT KIMMY
pussy bitch won't do shit

FUCKING DO IT.

I don't really care how Hawaii ended up the way it is. What I care about is solutions for going forward. We can't change the past.

OHHH NOOOOOO!!!1!! pleasebecaliforniapleasebecaliforniapleasebecaliforniea

>And you may not now have (((white))) judges who live in hawaii doing shit like what that cunt of a judge is doing
ftfy

More latent ZOG worship from election season leftovers.

Stfu nihilistic faggot. Get aids and have your own personal apocalypse.

Battleships are cool regardless of politics you twat.

Filtered.

"If I find fifty righteous people in San Francisco, I will spare the whole place for their sake." – Kim Jong-un

Filtered back.

But without hawaii, where we get our pineapples, user?

As much as I like pineapple upside-down cake, who cares?

I guess we go without simple comforts.

Prove to me that they were not kikes. Seriously, fucking prove it.

nuke Hollywood instead

I care… But we can also grow those in the south, I grew some as a kid in florida. GET PLANTING PINEAPPLES! They're going to be worth $10-20 each if Hawaii gets nuked!

Everyone knows you cunts fly straight to mexico to vacation. Fuck off, california is full.

But there is a solution to Hawaii.
Return it to its native people. Remove all foreigners.

Rick should complemented for taking Jew money to fabricate a #fakenews story, spend it on Hawaiian whores and go back to LA with a hangover like I did.

is TRUNEWS a credible source at all?

tfw Alex Jones is on vacation in HI rn

For real? If he gets nuked, his legions will istitute an uprising, and we could ride that.

The part of the summary the faggot OP left out:

Dose China give them any Subs?

Who is Rick Wiles.

Ah, so this is how Trump is dealing with the pesky pineapple problem.
A little under the table deal with a madman.
SHOULDN'T HAVE BLOCKED THAT BILL, FAGGOT

None nuclear.

Oh shit anons, this means North Korea finally caught up with 1996!

Oh please Kek, let that happen.

Let San Fran become ash.

Ash to be swallowed by the sea.

Why live?

Diesel-electrics are good for sneaking, but only with limited range.

See: (Checked)
Diesel-electric subs run totally silent, like mute ghosts. They're quieter than nuclear subs, unless they're recharging near the surface. Short range, but super good for slipping past a passive sonar net.

As someone who lived in Hawaii for years, I second this. Nuke it, if possible torture the natives first.

Now I have to reinstall Silent Hunter 4 and manage to find/download the best mods.

Literally not one single soviet sub left port without being detected and/or followed.
The North Koreans are using 1970's and 60's russian diesel electrics. Shit battery packs and probably maintained like shit. Obviously worn to fuck in the first place or they wouldn't be sold to NK in the first place. Why do you think their scuds go like 20 miles and blow up? Repainted worn out defective shit is sold to them since the NK are cheap and have no money. NK would literally have to remove the conning tower or make a huge hole elsewhere to even get a nuke into their subs. It wouldn't be small enough to fit into a torpedo by several factors of size. Figure the NK nuke is the size of one of the diesel banks.
NK has one missile sub and it's a complete pos. It's unable to get near hawaii for many reasons but even if tendered most of the way there they still can't fit a nuke onto a missile. So it would be a drive into a harbor and blow it up thing. Not worth it for NK. If NK starts anything they literally lose the game. Their only play is for time.

This. Fuck Hawaii. And while we're at it, fuck all the other tropical paradise normalfag meme places too.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he did. He was educated in the west. Apparently there was one lone minecraft server in North Korea at one point. Plus just look at him.

(checked)
YOUR DUBS AGREE

step 3 profit

Hawaiian are xenophobic to the point that they will block the construction of a telescope.

The irony is that the Asians who hate mainlanders are the descendants of plantation workers.

If Hawaii gets nuked they would spread their ass wide open for the mainlanders.

It's mostly the Samoans who hate the mainlanders - the Asians there are perfectly reasonable and keep to themselves aside from a few pickpockets in the tourist areas. The Samoans on the other hand will group up 300+ vs 1-3 people if they can get them alone long enough they believe they can kill them and ditch the body before anyone finds it and they look too white to be natives.

Because the USN lasers the shit out of them.

Probably the only country on Earth kept in the dark enough to think we lack the capability to shoot down missiles or detect submarines.
Hell, a couple of American nerds with a spare weekend could do either with materials from hobby shops.