Gta vice city is the best gta ever made!

Gta vice city is the best gta ever made!
pic no related

Its great and all, but SA was better.

how the hell are gta games good
you're a nigger

i am a white men and dont like the anime for reasons

but the graffittis, the fototgraps and the fucking oysters erase the fun. Oh and the girlfriends that fuckers are so boring

Does anyone actually understand Cow Tools? Does Larson even know what it means?

Your inability to english says otherwise

you're right I 'm hurting inside

A CLOUD APPEARS ABOVE YOUR HEAD

eh played erogues , half life 2 and Hotline Miami 2. fucking pardo you are garbage.

Can someone explain to me why Rockstar was unable to make fun GTA games last gen with the exception of the handheld spinoffs? It feels like GTA4's online was the only thing they were able to get right about that game, and the completely fucked it up with 5 to an embarrassing level.

From what I've heard basically nothing is left of the original team, they've progressively fired everyone who was worth everything an replaced them with fresh out of school kiddies, don't quote me on that though, I've no source, just what I remember reading in some previous threads.

and not played devera think that the lack of submissions and absurdities collectibles . Collectibles become tedious and boring the game

It's literally "If Cows made their own tools they would be crappy"

Hope it was worth it for them, now they're probably unable to make a new GTA game once 5 finally dies.

seriously gta 5 is so bad?

I only played the PS3 version, but here's my experience

And whats worse is that I have no reason to want to replay it compared to the PS2 entries, those at least had a fast start. Give it a shot and see if its for you since some people like it, but I didn't. I honestly recommend playing Red Dead instead.

why?

its missing all the little things that make it fun and replayable. the cops start shooting at you if you look at them too long. you cant mess with them.

when you die it fades to black immediately so you cant see that grenade you just tossed into a massive group of cars or watch your body fly down a mountain.

theres so much little detail that was in GTA4 thats now missing, the way the AI reacts is now fight or flight.

they nailed down a huge amount of awesome details in AI but for some reason removed the ability to play with them.

SA's missions are more bland and sometimes more retarded. The textures and physics are bland too.

ok nigger

What bothered me the most about GTA 5 was how few missions there are, compared to the older ones, where YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING SHOOT PEOPLE. You get a few big shootout missions that are fun, but for the most part it's stupid shit like driving around listening to people you don't care about talk about inane shit, and "chasing" NPCs you can't catch. I bought it because I wanted to drive around the desert getting into gunfights but after the main story, all I really did is stand really close to people so they would start shit. It also annoys me that I can't keep an expensive car that I buy and garage, if it happens to get destroyed. I loved being able to just pay to fix my car in Saints Row 2. I had a tricked out hearse, dammit.

Great, fun as fuck in it's time and still for the occasional mayhem but lack of saving sucks
Eeh it's okay, 60s is fun and cars look neat but… eeh.
Shit, nothing but shit
Fucking awesome, city is neat the graphics were cool for it's time cars are varied and fun to drive. missions are fun'n shit
Holy shit! Even more awesome like 10 fucking times more! Fuck yeah!
What a shitshow, sure you have a huge map but it's fucking boring. gameplay just doesnt feel… right, story is shit and to top it all of you are a fucking nigger, yes a fucking nigger.
Bicycles are cool though
Memorable but boring city, protag is whiny slav, cousin is fucking bowling all the time, cars are BOOOOOO-fucking-RING to drive, missions are… meh.
Brucie is a bro tho.
Bikes and being Biker aaw fucking yeah!
short
Why you gotta be a fucking jew?
Same as 4basegame but with even more boring protag to play so it's shit
Shit

What about Chinatown Wars? I thought it was pretty nice having something a bit like the older games and it played pretty well.

They pretty much made cars pointless and almost aircraft too. Fun shit though.

You type like a redditor towards the end

Opinion coming through

V > Vice City > SA > 1 > 2 > 3 > IV

GTA V should win by merit of being the most polished/developed with the biggest budget and most effort put in alone. SA is overrated as fuck. Vice City has the best soundtrack by far. And IV is complete trash and is by far the most overrated around here, map is small as fuck, cars feel like boats, graphics are dull and gray.

Why do you say that?

I fucked up. I actually meant to put 2 first, I got a Freudian slip and just put 123 in order

Never played because console only

And you can suck my thick veiny cock.

>And you can suck my thick veiny cock.
Okay.

Agreed, SA is overrated garbage

Chinatown wars a best

You're ignoring the best game

That's because I didn't want to compare spin-offs to main releases **and I never played Chinatown wars

what was your favorite mission from vice city?

The one where you fly that RC-choppa.
no, really. i find it quite relaxing

to destroy that building? that was the most retarded mission ever. could not pass it for 2 weeks.

I liked the love fist missions

tell me more about how hardcore gta was before that point

Either Rub Out or Phnom Penn '86.
The only mid-game missions as satisfying and cool as Rub Out would be Bringing The House Down from LCS and Three Leaf Clover from IV.

AND I RAN

I dont even really remember any other missions. I do remember hating the Love Fists missions though because those guys were bunch of degenerate shits.

why the fuck was the music so memorable? until vice city I never liked 80s music.

COUSIN, IT'S YOUR COUSIN
WHY DON'T YOU TAKE ME BOWLING

not now barn

nigger are you even fucking human?

post some good 80s music that isnt in vice city then, if youre so great

embed related instantly came to mind, but man the 80s was an explosion of experimental and popular styles the likes we'll never see again

Do rampages count? I think VC did them particularly well. Probably the one where you get the hearse and kill the gang lord.

Officially shit taste
The graphics were not cool for its time, it was literally the beginning of console trash outdated graphics, Compare it to Mafia that came out a year later, the game looks 100% like crap. VC also looked exactly the same, 0 improvement, also both games are buggy as shit and feel not polished whatsoever.

it was fucking perfect
san andreas wasn't polished

Shit taste srsly tbh fam like… *sigh*

For fucks sake, they were so lazy that races had these bigass circular checkpoints over the entire street that more often than not bugged out and you could bypass one without noticing, it looked terrible and out of place. They shifted from the Arcade base of GTA2 making it more story focused but yet the entire game was still checkpoint this kill that, like if it was a big tech demo with a story slapped on it, nothing felt connected.
The game is fun and all and that's good, but you can't say it's perfect or polished, it's more rough on the edges than a triangle.

Pure cancer.