The last Jedi box office down 42%

But where the articles calling the last jedia failure like what happen with justice league? It almost like journalists and film critics have a pro Disney bias.

I'm willing to believe the current crop of critics really thought the movie was amazing. Its right up their alley of subversion and they live in a bubble.

42% drop is normal.

Even if the box office only finishes down 25% from expectations, the number of people that saw it and said "fuck it, I'm done with nuStar Wars" is going to put a hurt on Solo and EP IX box offices, considering Solo is slated to come out in less than six months, there will still be plenty of fresh rage over TLJ on most potential viewer's minds. This a long-term blow that affects every SW film on Disney's slate.

Not when it’s a DC movie

Good. Cant wait until Holla Forums is back to normal.

Not that NuWars posting isnt ok or Holla Forums kink. It is. But…..
By Normal I mean.

Thread Theme

Holla Forums Thread Theme

*kino

Fuck you! Marvel number one!

can't stand this guy, especially since he started injecting his pudgy face into his videos

Meant for

What is this, 2015 Holla Forums?
Get the fuck out of here, Matt.

Still skinner than the amazing atheist

Fucking numales.

user, I…

I don't want to watch this man's face speak.

But he jewish

In the video that has OP's picture, Mundane Matt openly admitted to being part of the problem. He saw The Last Jedi twice and treated a friend to it. He even bought that Battlefront game that everyone is up in arms over.

If you know that you're part of the problem, why not take responsibility of your own actions and do something about it?

Sadly this

Sadly not this

Fuck off Holla Forums MCU is great

it's shit

as usual Matt proves himself /ourguy/

This sad sack of shit gave glowing praise for Star Trek: Discovery which has all the same SJW pozzed story of TLJ

fuck off Holla Forums we do hate nuwars for the diversity but more importantly because it's Disney. You have your war we have ours if you're not taking part then fuck off this board.

JJ Abrams executive producer on both, same Jew, different coat jacket

don't care how this works is if eceleb show themselves as allies we give them our favor, which encourages them to continue to voice our opinion. All these ecelebs including any of the Holla Forums ones you follow are just unprincipled figureheads. I don't need Matt to be pure I need his fat ass to learn the only way he can, viewcounts and like-dislike rations.