Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the senator

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the senator.

SHIEEEEEET

I take it he was agreeable?

He didn't really have a choice.

This game is wonderful and the voice acting is really fitting, i never understood these memes.

Has he been infected?

UNITED NATIONS WILL FORM AN ANTI-TERRORISM UNIT AND COME WITH A SOLUTION ON THE WAR ON TERROR AND THUS USHER THE WORLD INTO A NEW AGE

Oh yes.

I hope you're not underestimating the problem.

level swimming

but don't open the sarcophagus =^]

UNATCO?

POST OTHER GAMES SIMILAR TO DOOS ECKS FAGGOTS

I need something to play

Savage.

underrail

U-UNATCO

If you don't level Swimming to Trained you fucked up. Fight me faggots.

The green ending is the best.

Nah.

Friendly reminder that Bob Page did nothing wrong!

I said DOOS ECKS not Fallout.

Kill yourself.

Mankind Divided

Page was propably a Chosen too. The whole Aquinas shtick was just to fool the goyim, just like the kike run Templars.

You have to transport yourself to a fantasy world where it's all illerminatis and shit instead of joos

Have the higher-quality remake.

try dud sex human centipide

forgot pic

I choose to project my unwarranted anti-semitism to places where it doesn't exist.

no savage

I just can't wrap my head around someone talking like in real life as if they were fucking Neil Breen, especially with cyberpunk ambiance playing in the background

That's just his regular speaking voice, though. He must have spent years gargling whiskey, cigarettes, and hot asphalt.

Nah, it's warranted in the real world. In the world of nanoaugmentation and black chinese australian bartenders, it's not really worth it.

WE'RE 100% BLACK

Me too.

DESPERATE