I fucking hated the movie, but I thought those guys were the best part in it...

I fucking hated the movie, but I thought those guys were the best part in it. They were nearly TR-8TR from TFA since they were fighting the Mary Sue and the school shooter

They were unimpressive mooks. They didn’t even sever a limb.

They look like somebody gave up midway in the costume design

Lightwhip was fun.

Why the hell was the set background red on red costumes, that's basic set planning fail?

Target won the bid.

Their aesthetic is totally cool. They look like the red cloaked guards from the originals, who were just as badass and I don't recall ever seeing in a fight. But let's be real, the choreography in their scene was cringy.
I still remember how retarded Rey's battle scream was

>>/reddit/

triggered.

I wish they had done a movie adaptation of that one comic about being one of the Emperor's red guards. Pupils training from childhood in secrecy to be murder machines but Darth Vader shows up and kills the best in class with their own doublespears to show the they aren't shit compared to the Force so they'd better fucking devote themselves to the Emperor.

the art design in this was so fucking bad compared to the prequels.

Why does Disney do this?

seems sensible, compared to the events of the film

because anything is better than the foreground characters

The fight scene was kino.

Like the part when one of them disappears in the background because he was edited out of the fight when one of the foreground fighters moved over him.

i wish they were the knights of ren instead.

I don't remember this part.

The fight scene was pointless.

Rey or Kylo could have just force pushed them away.

The fight could've been a lot better.
A lot better.

You act like if they weren't surrounded.

Like?

Better choreography.
Better writing.
Costumes that don't look like they're made of plastic.

The bright Ferrari red background looked so out of place. It looked like they forgot to add in a CGI background.

hm what's that, never heard of them

The choreography is good.

No

It's an insult to what came before in the original 6. It's not even TFA level, which was pretty fucking bad. It's barely capeshit tier.

It’s below kid’s tv show.

It really wasn't. Fight scenes between multiple opponents in one continuous shot don't tend to turn out good with the Church fight in Kingsman and the hallway scene from Daredevil's first season being the sole exceptions. Ever since then, people have been trying to channel that scene even though following Netflix never been able to top themselves from that scene again and the second Kingsman had a shit final battle trying to do that.

These fuckers literally posed the most threat the entire film

It thought it was good

your a fcugking retard then

No!

There’s some korean film that did it first. You’re supposed to say that one was the best because some moon worshippers did it.