Middle earth cinematic universe

Now that Star Wars rapes and done. How soon until WB does an Lord Of the Rings sequel trilogy?

We already got The Hobbit prequelkino.

What would a lord of the rings sequel be like?

Lord of the Rings: Africa

A horrible mishmash of everything from the appendix of the book plus lots of leftist virtue signalling. And also the return of Sauron because retroactively ruining a good story for sequel shekels is in style right now.

Can't wait

Sauron too close to the Christian devil. WB will have a Nazi germany stand in.

Amazon bought the rights to LotR a couple months ago. They're going to do some kind of Amazon Prime LotR series in 2018.

Didn’t they say it’s a expanded universe to the WB movies?

Only thing I've heard is that it might be a prequel series (to the LotR movies).

Prequel to the hobbit or lord of the rings?

They're too vague on it.

Could be an original series set in between Hobbit and LotR or it could be the Silmarillion for all we know.

Gondor is Nazi Germany and the poor Haradrim dindu nuffin wrong.

I thought they were already working on Silmarillion.

What if we get The New Shadow Kino? Might be good.

Can’t be any worse than TLJ

Did this faggot even watch the movies? fucking hell

All we can do is wait and see what they do. Expect the absolute worst though, as its very slim we will actually get something decent.

But are you ready for Nazi Sauron?

DAILY REMINDER
that Tolkien estate is now jewish. and its the jewish part that pushes the movies and adaptations the most

Christopher Tolkien.have two children, Adam Reuel Tolkien and Rachel Clare Reuel Tolkien. In the wake of a dispute surrounding the making of The Lord of the Rings film trilogy he reportedly disowned his son by his first marriage, barrister and novelist Simon Mario Reuel Tolkien, though they have since reconciled

==J.R.R. Tolkien's Jewish Great-Grandson
Nicholas Tolkien is an observant Jew whose new play about the Holocaust just opened in New York.==

Simon Tolkien notably disagreed with the policy of his grandfather's estate in regard to The Lord of the Rings films. When Christopher Tolkien issued a statement that the "Tolkien estate would be best advised to avoid any specific association with the films", Simon Tolkien broke ranks, offering to cooperate with the filmmakers, stating "It was my view that we take a much more positive line on the film and that was overruled by my father." Following up a 2001 interview with the Independent, Simon in 2003 gave interviews to the Daily Telegraph and other media in which he discussed his strained relationship with his father, describing it as a permanent breach.However, they have since reconciled.

Frodo and co are about to become canon gay.

Just remake LOTR with a better director.

Frodo - Donald Glover
Sam - Daniel Kaluuya
Merry - Ice Cube
Pippin - Kevin Hart
Gandalf - Djimon Hounsou
Bilbo - Martin Freeman
Legolas - Taye Diggs
Aragorn - Jamie Foxx
Boromir - Mahershala Ali
Gimli - Forest Whitaker
Arwen - Bella Thorne
Saruman - Christoph Waltz
Wormtongue - Trevante Rhodes
Theoden - Lawrence Fishbourne
Faramir - John Boyega
Eomer - Anython Mackie
Galadriel - Emma Watson
Haldir - Ewan Mcgreggor
Elrond - Tyler Perry
Eowyn - Keira Knightley
Lurtz - Idris Elba
Gollum - Maisie Williams
Mouth of Sauron - Daisy Ridley
Treebeard -Whoopi Goldberg
Denethor - Denzel Washington
Tom Bombadil - Chris Tucker
Cave Troll - Kirsten Dunst

LOTR sequel would be a plucky nigger hobbit fighting old white elves who have tried to fill the power vacuum left by Sauron. Gandalf would come back and there would be an explicit reference to him being gay.

Jordan Peele?

And one of the heroes will tell the main nazi villain, "The evil of Sauron was nothing compared to the evil I see in you".

Imagine being one of the most Catholic men in the world only to have that completely overturned within a few generations. Tragedy.

Holy shit that sounds too believable. But I think Star Wars might steal that line first.

I can totally see that. If they have no problem fucking up with real history why would they care about fictional one.

Cumskin, please.

I'd be willing to watch this if they can beat the Achilles vs Hector fight scene in Troy (2004).

Disgusting

The soywars rape still has one more movie, doesn't it?
I expect it to be released in under 2 years seeing how carelessly they're shitting out new movies.

Top Lel, get ready we wuz hobbits.

This is what racemixing does.

Yeah, but I would like to think one instills their children, and thus their children's children with ==values==