Trump Administration slaps Iran with New sanctions after recertifying Nuclear Deal

Trump Administration slaps Iran with New sanctions after recertifying Nuclear Deal
jta.org/2017/07/18/news-opinion/politics/trump-administration-slaps-iran-with-new-sanctions-after-recertifying-nuclear-deal

AIPAC hailed the new sanctions.

July 18, 2017 12:15pm

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Hours after recertifying the Iran nuclear deal President Donald Trump decried as a candidate, his administration slapped new sanctions on the country’s ballistic missile program.

“The United States remains deeply concerned about Iran’s malign activities across the Middle East which undermine regional stability, security and prosperity,” Heather Nauert, the State Department spokeswoman, said in a statement Tuesday.

The statement targeted 18 entities and individuals “supporting Iran’s ballistic missile program and for supporting Iran’s military procurement or Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), as well as an Iran-based transnational criminal organization and associated persons.” It listed among other transgressions Iran’s support of “terrorist groups such as Hezbollah, Hamas, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad that threaten Israel and stability in the Middle East.”

The sanctions came a day after the Trump administration certified for the second time the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, though the president reportedly resisted. The United States must certify Iranian compliance with the deal every 90 days. During his campaign, Trump called the sanctions-relief-for-nuclear-rollback deal the worst he had ever seen.

Trump’s top security advisers persuaded him to recertify, noting that inspectors have confirmed that Iran is sticking to the terms of the deal even as it continues clashing with the United States and its allies in other spheres, and violates U.N. Security Council resolutions related to missile testing. Administration officials said in announcing the recertification that they would seek to better enforce the deal.

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee hailed the new sanctions.

“Today’s sanctions against entities supporting #Iran’s military and missile program are an important step forward,” the lobby said on its Twitter feed.

AIPAC also urged Congress to pass expanded sanctions targeting Iran’s missile capability.

Today’s sanctions against entities supporting #Iran’s military and missile program are an important step forward.
— AIPAC (@AIPAC) July 18, 2017
t.co/d9nt5MIjR4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vlARt
nation.foxnews.com/2017/07/18/trump-administration-slaps-new-sanctions-18-iranian-groups-and-individuals-after
archive.is/DGSW1
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-18/u-s-says-iran-meets-the-letter-but-not-spirit-of-nuclear-deal-j58ywbk0
archive.is/KZv1S
businessinsider.com/ap-the-latest-us-slaps-18-iranians-groups-with-new-sanctions-2017-7
archive.is/Dn9SF
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-administration-slaps-new-sanctions-on-18-iranian-groups-and-individuals-after-recertifying-nuclear-deal/article/2628941
archive.is/8YJhP
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-certify-punish-u-s-slaps-new-1500391348-htmlstory.html
archive.is/ihins
reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-usa-idUSKBN1A31GQ
archive.is/WTZ1u
voanews.com/a/us-sanctions-iranians-while-recertifying-nuclear-/3948962.html
archive.is/DwDGi
globaltimes.cn/content/1056997.shtml
archive.is/OZUNV
dailysignal.com/2017/07/18/trump-administration-says-iran-is-complying-with-nuclear-deal-adds-new-sanctions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i hate trump now

tbh I don't like this, but the kikes are currently screeching at him for cockblocking them in Syria, so I can't complain too much

Every time.

Sure is America First! (TM)

Trump is such Jew loving shill faggot

sage

Why doesn't trump just disregard both of them, fuck man.
He has an IQ of 156, apparently, so I'll assume he knows how to do better than most of us. I still don't like this though.

I cannot wait for the events of Revelation to conclude.

wtf I hate Trump now
wtf I love Iran now

evangelists don't care if they're bidding godspeed to satan, they just continue saying 'well, good, we'll get to heaven sooner'…… delusional

Isn't this just going to give Iran more resolve to glass pissrael?

We can only hope user.

/thread

Hey Trump, we voted for you so what are you really doing?

You're so transparent.

The world of politics is a stage remember that.

Slapping the Iran with new sanctions is good to you?

fuck iran.

Well hello, kike. Still being as obvious as daylight I see

Know how I know you're a newfag?

awful attempt.

Shouldn't we support the continuing of the deal, since the deal was so favorable to Iran? Trump criticized the deal because Obama gave so much to Iran in exchange for so little? In regards to the sanctions, just how impactful are they? Iran seems to be chugging along all these years in spite of the kikeburger meddling. Tacking on a few sanctions seems rather symbolic.

Trump Administration Slaps New Sanctions On 18 Iranian Groups And Individuals After Recertifying Nuclear Deal:
archive.is/vlARt nation.foxnews.com/2017/07/18/trump-administration-slaps-new-sanctions-18-iranian-groups-and-individuals-after
U.S. Slaps Sanctions on Iran After Saying It Meets Nuclear Deal:
archive.is/DGSW1 bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-18/u-s-says-iran-meets-the-letter-but-not-spirit-of-nuclear-deal-j58ywbk0
Trump administration slaps Iran with new sanctions over its ballistic missile program:
archive.is/KZv1S businessinsider.com/ap-the-latest-us-slaps-18-iranians-groups-with-new-sanctions-2017-7
Trump administration slaps new sanctions on 18 Iranian groups and individuals after recertifying nuclear deal:
archive.is/Dn9SF washingtonexaminer.com/trump-administration-slaps-new-sanctions-on-18-iranian-groups-and-individuals-after-recertifying-nuclear-deal/article/2628941
Certify and punish: U.S. slaps new sanctions on Iran after saying Tehran was complying with nuclear deal:
archive.is/8YJhP latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-certify-punish-u-s-slaps-new-1500391348-htmlstory.html
U.S. puts new sanctions on Iran over ballistic missile program:
archive.is/ihins reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-usa-idUSKBN1A31GQ
US Sanctions Iranians Even After Recertifying Nuclear Deal:
archive.is/WTZ1u voanews.com/a/us-sanctions-iranians-while-recertifying-nuclear-/3948962.html
US sanctions Iran after recertifying Tehran's compliance with nuclear deal:
archive.is/DwDGi globaltimes.cn/content/1056997.shtml
Trump Administration Says Iran Is Complying With Nuclear Deal, Adds New Sanctions:
archive.is/OZUNV dailysignal.com/2017/07/18/trump-administration-says-iran-is-complying-with-nuclear-deal-adds-new-sanctions/

(((OP))) is a heeb and so are (((you)))

I remember when shills were actually good at their jobs

Nah kike. It's pretty obvious what you're doing here. So take your low-energy attempt and fuck off back to >>>/hasbara/.

Those shills on the Syria General threads are good at their shilling, but only because those retards take everything Trump does, and how the media reports about him, at face value.

Your shilling however is so low energy, even kurt ecchiwald is better at his 'job' than (((you))).

iran is fucking the US up the ass in both iraq and syria