As everybody knows, niggers are 12.2% of the population, but they commit 51% of the murders

As everybody knows, niggers are 12.2% of the population, but they commit 51% of the murders.

But what about a city where niggers are 42% of the population? What percent of the murders do they commit then?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can't make a simple rule-of-three, it all points out to you being a fucking nigger.

High 80s and 90s. Next time ask this in QTDDTOT.

Can you show the math for that?

Do it yourself, or look up the hard numbers yourself. Take it to QTDDTOT.

I tried doing it myself and it didn't come out right. I get something like 175%. That's obviously wrong.

I made a thread for it because I thought it might be a hard question and different people would come up with different answers. I've been working on it for months. It seems like it would be easy, but if so, why can't I get an answer here?

I'll ask in QTPI and see if anyone there can get it.

basic math, you fucking nigger
~half of the population
~double the crime

a nigger is ~4 times more likely to commit a violent crime
really op..
no seriously you HAVE to know at least a tiny bit of mathematics in order to do anything good in your life

Nope. Niggers are too lazy to commit 176.4 percent of the murders in any city. I've known lots of niggers in my day, and I can tell you from experience, there is no way they could ever commit more than 100% of the murders in any city.

i got 176.4 just 1 post under

if 12.2% = 51% of the crime
than 1% = 4,2% of the crime
than 12% = 4.2*12 = 176.4%

jesus fucking christ lad
i dont expect Holla Forums to start an asteroid mining corporation and self finance final solution death squads on the day of the rope
but you gotta know at least as much math as a 10 year old

cant do shit without math brehs, come on

percentages are comparative, you utter fucking nigger
if you want a % of total murders, (with the total being 100%), they'd do 80% of the murders, (which is 4 times more than 20%)

j

good question. Also, I was doing some similar nigger research and noticed that every time I do nigger research their percentage of the population always changes.

It is not a simple rule of 3. That only correlates to the national statistics. Niggers being ~12% of the population results in 3 violent crimes for every 1 white violent crime. But a city with 12% niggers will always have less violent crime with a ratio of about 3:1 than a city with 20,30 or 40% niggers.

You imply that nigger crime grows in linear proportion to their population, which is entirely absurd.

you cant use statistics for this kind of thing anyway
I can find you the correlation but what would be the fucking point?

you cant math humans
i'd know a thing or two about math cos im doing it every day at uni level, not the highschool babby math that you require

12.2% = 10% for shorts = 10 mil of 100mil
51% = 51% of 2 mil cases = 50% of 2m shortcut = 1 mil

not only would rate of murder go up but also quantity, if there were no effects from homogeneity (which, there already appears to be none).

AKA do a fuckton of statistical math taking into many factors and I'm not going to do that shit.

You should be able to give a precise answer for any percentage of the population niggers make up.

We know from the FBI that niggers at 12% of the population commit 51% of the murders.

So, assuming the same rate, what percent of the murders would niggers commit at 40%, 50%, and 60% of the population?

There's a formula to get the answer. What is it?

no you illiterate retard all you have to do is and what you get is that on average niggers are 4.2 times more likely to commit crime and if they were 42% of the population they would commit 176.4% of the crime comparatively to whites, or ~80% of all crime

holy fuck Holla Forums is illiterate to the core

LOOK TO SOUTH AFRICA

ok, lets do some highschool math

if 12% of the niggers = 51% of the murders
divide both by 12
1% of the nigger (on average, every % being equal) = 4.2% of the murders

so niggers, per one %, do 4.2% of the murders
so 40% of the niggers would do 40 times 4.2% which is 168% of the murders
relax, that is in comparison to others, meaning they kill 1.68 people every time everyone else kills 1 person

Kill yourself.

It trends towards 100%. Of Charlotte, NC's ~50 homicides, 95% of them involve a nigger, as a vic, perp or both.

t. Charlotte user

sage or oy vey memes wont save you from being literally illiterate you mathematically illiterate retard

i predicted 80%, which means that the rate at which niggers murder isnt linear
but you cant really model this because you cant statistically describe humans, we arent electrons with just 3 degrees of movement or 1 degree of charge like positive/negative or whatever

if statistics worked on humans social sciences wouldnt be such a meme

lol, kill yourself

Im gonna do it for ya with DC and explain along the way what I did.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

kek I just found a book with the following summary "when looking at crime and demographics in washington d.c. the percentage of black population, and its year to year changes, only correlates with rises and falls in crime when all factors are included in the assessment. Because of this saying blacks cause crime is unsubstantiated" Wew dems der some cognitive dissonances

Welp. Spend far too long looking into this. I cant find any race stats for washington dc arrests, aside from a snippet that approximately 50% of murders occurred in several nigger areas.

neck yourself, trash

Niggers aren't humans. The data trend of the more niggers in one place the higher the crime is universal, therefor it can be quantified and a model built around it. And as for statistics being useful with humans…

They could be.. But you have to remove all pozed ideation from the mix.

well in any event, from the data you put in the op, nigs are 4.2 times more likely to commit crime than non-nigs, which is 80%
and at x% of the population you just need to multiply that x by 4.2

and when what you get is greater than 100, it just means that they commit that much more crime in comparison with non nigs
it really makes me doubt why am i even posting here if Holla Forums cant do children math

we will never have our own supersonic aircraft, satellite navigated artillery, rocket fuel, hospitals, anything useful in this world, if we cant do math
so we will have to depend on (((someone else))), someone that does not share our goals

I got 85%

How?

Alright no one seems to be able to figure this out but I think I have a good enough answer.

Say you have City A and City B, both have 10,000 people. City A is 12.2% nigger, while City B is 42% nigger. We know City A's stats that 51% of murders were done by the niggers. Say 100 murders occurred in that city, so 51 were done by the nigs.

The total amount of niggers in that city would be 1220, so if you ration that to the amount of murders, assuming each was done by one person (which is probably not the case but it won't matter because the rate wouldn't vary much for City B), you get about 4.2% of them are murderers. Assume that rate to be the same for the niggers in City B (it's probably higher) and based on the 4200 in that city, around 176 murders were done by nigs in that city.

Now compare that with the non-blacks. 49 would be from non-blacks in City A, and .5% of them would be murderers. Use the same method for City B and 32 murders were done by non-blacks.

Now take that 176 in a fraction out of the total of 208 murders (double the rate of City A!) and you get 84.4% were done by niggers. That was without rounding.

You just "math'd" that every nigger everywhere commited a crime, making 100% of them criminals. While I agree in prescription, descriptively for typical government policies it's not true.

At best you're saying there'd be a 176% increase in the crime, where people get confused is that you can't have anything over or even 100% quantitatively in the real world, only comparatively to other groups.

I solved for the highlighted cell in excel. Chose 200 as arbitrary number of murders and 1m as total pop.

The last column to the right is murder rate per capita.

What this guy said, I did the same thing except by hand/calculator.

i am not the only one, see

Johannesburg
About 99%

Is there a more direct way to get it without having to create a scenario?

MODS

Im not the user you were originally discussing with, stay your tongue with your accusals of mathematic incompetence.

By my calculations blacks commit 7-8 times the crime of whites when adjusted for population.

Thoughts?

Nice.

Is there a way to describe black % of murders as a function of black % of population?