NO MAN'S SKY BLUNDER ZONE

NO MAN'S SKY BLUNDER ZONE

August 12 can't come soon enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HarryDenholm/status/761669788380921856
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

August 12 was 4 years ago

Wait, they're adding support for resolutions 1 week before they launch their AAA game? That's ridiculous, even most weebshit ports have resolution options.

reminder that this game can't even deal with FOV changes because they can't into culling and the game grinds to a halt if you can actually see much going on. It's going to be hilarious watching this shit blow up.

This sounds like it's gonna be one of the worst AAA console ports in a while.

do we really need another procedurally generated exploration game?

Jesus Christ

I was legit hopeful for the game but this doesn't look like it will end well.

I think this game is going to be another one of those blunders where they promise shit and it doesn't deliver in the way expected. Take Borderlands and how they said they'd have hundreds of guns and it turned out it was just 4 models that were recoloured each time with different stats. I think the latest comment was how the devs said there was planets they didn't even know about?

But who the fuck has a 21:9 monitor? 21:9 monitors are shit anyways.

But user, they promised- oh wait they didn't promise anything.
But the gameplay- oh wait it got leaked and it looks like shit.

But the center of the universe user, think of whats there!

Procedurally generated procedural generation exploration game fucking when?

I don't understand, why'd he do this?

I blame Sony. They're the ones that hyped this glorified indie Mass Effect to hell and back.

This can only end well.

He's retarded.

its supposed to be procedurally generated, so technically their statement is true. its likely a repetition of different types of planets with different terrain on the surface.

Reminder that this genre is dead with no advancement other than graphical in the past 23 years.

I hope it's as genre defining as We Beta Few.

Even Subnautica is procedurally generated and it has a preset map!

Incidentally, anyone know how to get the console working on a pirated version of it?

I can't believe they took a game like Bioshock in terms of setting and thought "You know what would be cool, if it was another survival shit in early access**

Why change a mechanically perfect genre?
NMS tried and failed horribly, that's what happens

I like too that they had the gall to think anyone would want to replay any of it. Perhaps they should have touched a single roguelike beforehand.

This is the only good think to come out of this garbage heap;

twitter.com/HarryDenholm/status/761669788380921856

What happens on August 12?

My birthday!

Happy birthday user.

to think I had hopes for this when I first saw it

Thank you, today is the sixth, though…

B-BUT GOY, THE SHITTY LEAKED VERSION ISN'T THE SAME AS THE REAL GAME!!

If anyone gives a fuck, here's six hours of gameplay. Are you looking forward to seeing the planet with the grey rocks, the planet with the purple rocks, the planet with the small Ankylosaurus, or the planet with the large ones?

I've only seen SJWs do that shrug emote from my twitter experience.

When was the last game that heavily marketed the quality of the content over the quantity of the content?

FUCK YOU I WILL STILL ENJOY IT AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME

It's a shame. Shrugging is such a wonderful gesture.

Ahahah…

nope.

I thought that there was a difference between resolution and aspect ratio?

With the limited knowledge I have, I thought that if a program says it has 16:9 support every resolution that follows that ratio will work.

The issue arises where you start running the program at different aspect ratios.

In fullscreen mode monitor will stretch to fit whatever resolution it is getting from gpu. I guess he is trying to mean fov variables and letterboxing by ratio support or categorizing resolutions by their ratios.

so this completely different OP's statement of 'adding resolution support'?

hahaha me and all my friends have already preordered this game and there's nothing you fags can do about. Stay mad, shitters.

I really wonder if these are just shills or just shitposters

(Checked)

Crazy. I've seen OpenGL tutorials for schoolboys that show how to code variable resolution and aspect. They almost immediately talk about how to setup a window and make it update the viewport and so on as the window changes size and shape.

I smell collusion

I wish people would quit shitting on this game. It's not even out yet and these guys playing with leaked copies don't have the updated product. This game is gonna have infinite replay value and gorgeous graphics. Even after you beat the game, you'll still have an endless amount of planets to explore and huge ass space battles. You're just shitting on it because it's not a dark brown military shooter or japanese rpg.

what it means is the devs are clowns who haven't read a basic "How to do 3d graphics" book

Weird thing is that they already did it with their previous games on PC, so I have no fucking clue why they would do it only now

Why are people hyped for this game again?

Also, does anyone else completely avoid a game when they hear "procedural generation"?

oh yeah, no excuse for something doing something so fundamental this late. Op's statement seemed like a hyperbole to me and i wanted to clear that up

That shrug emote is a korean thing. I think it originated in SC or SC2

All I can think of is that whomp comic in which Ronnie goes on an adventure and hates it.

That is weird. Maybe it was a feature of whatever engine they used before and simply don't know how to code it themselves. Maybe anything they did before was just scripting. But it's so basic. It's one of the first things you would get to work if you were making your own engine.

I have no idea if this piece of shit uses it's own engine though. All I know about it is it looks really boring and appears to have no long term playability.

Who is this semen demon and why haven't you posted more of her?

Does it matter if these posts in particular are legit? There are at least tens of thousands of people with this mentality on Reddit/Steam/Twitter. They need to justify that $60 somehow.

Ooooh yeeeeah, herbivore master race represent!

Still not worth a pirate.

Sean Murray claims his coding specialty is engines and that he developed his own engine for NMS.

You can claim you made your own engine if you add a few lines of code to a pre-existing engine, so that might not mean much.

(polite sage for double post)

I really had hope in this game but as more and more came out (which is to actually say, less and less), the more it seemed shitty. How many other hype filled blunders can we name? When will people realize that hype counts for almost nothing in this day?

HAHAHAHAHA

even better

The last game I was hyped for before release, that actually managed to live up to my insanely high expectations, was Chrono Trigger.

I've been seeing that shrug emote used a lot by the usual types lately.

It does because I've never seen people writing stuff like this on here before

servers? cant you play the game offline like god intended?

Minsoo Go.

He's a liar then because it's inconceivable that someone making their own engine wouldn't draw a triangle and then drag around the window, resize it, check you can switch between windowed mode and fullscreen, etc.

big tits are disgusting get outta here

You can go back to games that were made 20 years ago and find ones that support any arbitrary resolution. How the fuck does there even exist a modern engine that doesn't make it the easiest thing to implement?

Of course not! You're not allowed to have un-monitored , un-restricted fun in this day and age. What were you thinking?
You're going to spend 60+ to play this, then whatever they want for DLC, then they're going to close the servers leaving you with , well.. Nothing.

No clue, I always thought it was gonna be always online trash because the name system.

A planet which is about to get wiped away, much like the real kotaku soon thanks to Hogan.

LIKE POETRY
IT RHYMES

Good god, she's perfect.
She's Korean, though, which means at least half of her body is plastic by the age of 14. Don't know if want.

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought the devs had put a hand-crafted Kotaku planet in the universe somewhere, not just that some chucklefuck from Kotaku had named it.
I'm 304% less angry than I was a minute ago.

From what I gather:

The game is singleplayer, and you can't play with any of the other people playing the game. And, it doesn't require internet connection to be played normally.

The only moment when it does require internet connection is when the player, voluntarily, decides to upload the planets and creatures he discovered.

It's pretty fucking obvious they were payed off. I didn't bother watching the video so I don't know what they actually say but I assume it's just random trivia and bullshit so they wouldn't really be advertising for it or anything. Still scummy as fuck though.

Everything looks like a different colored rock, with stupid looking creatures.
Where did all the trees and other shit go?
Kek this is going to be a wreck.

kill yourself faggot

You win this time
damn you

From what I've read from leak copies:
>his actual meaning is that only 10% of planets are "earthlike" with trees and water and lots of animals and shit

So it's not a game where you sift through 90% of planets to discover those 10% fascinating alien worlds.
It's a game where you sift through 90% ugly as sin planets to discover those 10% decent looking planets.

Meh all around.

What's that?

Quads speak the truth

Kill yourself and stream it

After the shit we've been hearing about Korea from gookanon, the plastic surgery is the least of my worries when it comes to korean women. I'll never wank peacefully again.

it is baffling

they must have done some truly dud shit like have an enumeration of the available resolutions and then lookup hardcoded values rather than use oh i dunno VARIABLES and RATIOS

That feeling of achievement and true discovery. Is it what people do these days? They go to their super market, look at a can of soup and they instantly think "yeah, I discovered this one can of soup"?

It's lazy and can cause a metric tonne of issues when the programming doesn't account for any and all things that can happen.

Spleunky.

Binding of Issac.

Dungeons of Dreadmor

Well they're also insane, vicious, backstabbing, violent, shrill harpies. That's part of their charm.
They live on the other side of the planet, so you can stick you dick in crazy and theoretically run far enough away that you won't regret it.

This game sort of makes me sad. It's like Minecraft. It started as a humble little indie game that had a nice premise for $10 or $20. But they just keep adding more and more shit on top of it because they have no direction. It's nothing more than trying to add fluff to the game because they want to charge more and they realize people will get bored.

Going to random planets with some friends and just exploring would have been a cool $10 or $20 experience. But they just keep adding bullshit upon bullshit to try and make this a $60 game. And the end result is that it's just a shit sandwich with random shit thrown into it to try and pad the game out.

The end result is a game with a ton of dumbass mechanics that most gamers didn't wish existed, but there would hardly be any game without them.

All they had to do was make an online coop planet explorer with proper planet generation, have a few challenges like dealing with the environment, landing your ship, etc. and sold it for $30 at the most and it would have been great.

Looking at the video, it's just a bunch of barren rock planets with a little vegetation, changed sky and ground textures, and random weather. It would have always been a walking simulator, but at least it could have kind of been comfy. Now it's just a walking simulator with random errands to run.

Go to planet -> find stuff -> upgrade stuff -> watch scripted sequence of travel to the new planet -> game even lands the ship for you -> start from the beginning

The sad thing is they're trying to hard to appeal to normalfags with this.
It's designed to cater to the instant gratification normalfags who post inane bullshit on facebook and twitter and expect praise for it.

The downfall of this game will be that it's more interesting to watch youtube videos and see random stuff than it is to play it. Specially since the youtube videos will be all of the "best" stuff in the game without having to sit through flying to a bunch of lame planets.

I don't browse twatter and a perfectly reasonable friend of mine uses it.

Rebel galaxy is a pretty fucking good space game.

I like everything except the actual game play/combat of attacking stuff. Trying to broadside is annoying, and the turret controls are awkward as fuck.

Why is it so hard to make a competent space game?

Okay. If "everything is different for everyone", then how do you review the game? I mean, if you get a shitty looking weapon, and a fuckton of shitty looking planets, it's a case of bad luck… so you shouldn't review the game based on what you got? But if you get a good looking weapon and good looking planets, then it's somehow representative of other players' experience?

How the fuck can you Did You Know something before it's even released

Isn't Did You Know about the old classics

Wow is like noctis except full of survival game memes the money piñatas on steam are into these days

No it didn't, it was announced in 2014 Sony E3 press conference. It was going to be full-fledged 60 bucks from the beginning.

Knew a Korean girl who went back to Korea to get work done and went from girl next door just a little ugly to super hot bitch fast. Russia does plastic surgery too. Families will pay to get their daughter's made beautiful so they can get a rich husband and get their investment back plus more.

The genes stay the same though, it sounds so horrible. Imagine marrying someone you think is hot but was actually buttfuck uglöy

That first one really fucking needed it though

I keep looking at that picture and I can't believe there all the before and after pics.

hence

No it wasn't, I remember it appearing in those VGX awards like it already existed. Then they had a flood destroying most of the shit they had, and presumably that's when Sony went in and gave them shekels.

Most of them look like they have some kind of actual deformity though. Not just an average chick with too much money.

A flood? What?

Well we know what's going to happen to it….

I love you but I can not share with hentai

This game was fun, except flying through space pinned to a 2D plane feels like horseshit, and 90% of the weapon and defensive "sidegrades" were pointless because there was a single clear best option for each equipment slot.

I kind of dug it for a few hours, but it really felt lazy, rushed or ambitionless. Not sure which is worse.

How is goobergoyd stuff going anyway?

You know what must be done…

What the fuck even is this game? I've heard nothing about the gameplay of it. Just watched a leak and it seemed like Terraria with 1% of the features crossed with when you're walking across the wasteland in Fallout to get to the next thing. Except that's the whole game?

If it was a AAA game I would agree with you, but for indie at the price it was at, I would call it a damn good try.

Dead, Their board on here died and the general thread they keep propped up on Holla Forums is only shitposting as they have done nothing in over a year.

A flood destroyed all of their computers halfway into development and they had no off-site backups because they're amateur hack frauds.

Apparently it rained a shitload in Britbongistan on Christmas Eve 2013, so tons of their stuff was destroyed, to the point where they were tempted to can the game.

I guess it was a good try, sure. But I'd rather a mediocre game not exist than exist and be cheap. If it's not worth full price, it's not worth any price.

The subreddit is still alive and trying to do shit at least.

There's nothing left to do anymore, is there? The SJWs have been imploding for over a year now, and most of their supporters are jumping ship. Even QUILTBAGs are getting fed up with their bullshit and distancing themselves.

I don't think that's fair, I think a well executed game with limited ambition but a fairly unique concept is better than a shitty try at making a game to compete with AAA when you don't have the budget or experience to compete. Just look at the millions of 4X and RTS games on the market that are totally pointless.

Yeah, I guess you have a point there.
They're worthwhile, even if only for proof of concept in order to inspire future games.

KiA was always the moralfags, defending trannys and trying to push ethicsonly, they are why GamerGate died in the first place.

Right, often I play an indie game and think "well, this is okay, I hope they make a sequel and do this this and this, then it will be a truly great game". Of course there aren't that many devs that go on to make great games, but I think those that do are the ones that make games like Rebel Galaxy when they start out, rather than the ones that make games like Grey Goo.

What the fuck does that make any sense?

Which is weird because the symbol in the middle is Jap not Gook

Nah, it died because MSM managed to sell it off as terrorist hate group and the advertisers stopped backing out.

It was a good run for, what, five months or so. After that it felt like just waiting for something that never came, gave up last summer myself before the "anniversary".

The FOV in this game is sickening. How can anyone play this for any extended period of time too?

Maybe it means undiscovered by humanity.
To be fair, humanity is the only species that actually counts.

But for vidya purposes, I agree with you. It's fucking dumb.

Obligatory "journalists" and im sure someone has the tranny tweets

Regardless of whatever happened, I think we can all agree that the fact people STILL blame the Gaymergays as a boogeyman is hilarious.

Someone should put that to the devs.
"All these planets and creatures have names given to them already by the indigenous people, all you're doing by 'discovering them' is just colonialism"

PROCEDURAL GENERATION BITCH

Gamergate started the push for gamers to reject SJW bullshit in their games. And it's working, it's why they are falling apart right now. I also think the things gamergate was fighting for grew much larger than video games. And a lot of people are putting it in the back seat because we're seeing the exact same shit that happened in gamergate happen in mainstream media with the primaries and the general election. I love video games but the shit with Trump and the election is way more important. I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same way. And after being in gamergate, it's really hard to miss blatant corruption and fixed narratives. And they're all over mainstream media's coverage of the elections.

Bottom left went from a 7 to an 8. Didn't really need it.

Man, GG actually traumatized those regressives, huh?
I guess when you grow up in a San Francisco ivory tower and think the whole world eats only organic food and shits in the street, it's hard to take criticism without having a total personality crisis.

If there's a leak why don't I have it?

I mean the SJWs falling apart, not gamergate. The sentiment that SJWs are shit and the media is garbage is stronger than ever, even if gamergate isn't what it used to be.

Just rename it to "Man's Sky" and it'd make perfect sense.

I think they're just baiting you guys these days. Saying "gamergate = Donal Trump support" even if you aren't, but then you maybe start looking at him in different light because of it, it's what they try to do - to control you into one group or spot to herd and nullify. Even if you still care about the stuff, just be careful, don't be naive.

That third one has to be a joke.

is there a torrent for this game yet ?

I mean the honest thing to do would be to just preface the review with "I'm told that everyone encounters this shit differently. This is my experienced based on the randomizer. Your mileage may vary, take my experience as a warning"

It is.

Pic related?

I'm glad I tempered my friend's expectations for this game for years

Anyone with a brain looked at the studio's track record and remain skeptical. Congrats on not being a nigger.

Reminder, Planet Explorers just entered Beta today

At least play some good games, NMS belongs in the garbage bin.

Jesus fucking christ, user.

I want to fuck anita so hard

The menu and the UI was taken from Destiny.

they ALL turn from not 10/10's(varying degrees) to just like my favirote anime. It's uncanny valley tier

4U

I don't think they honestly plan on PC users playing it for long, or anyone else. It's honestly the first time in a while I got sick at a microscopic field of view

so its minecraft in space ?

I'd say there'll be a FOV patch, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's some next-level retarded programming that's going to prevent it. Like all of the universe geometry being tied to the FOV.

The worst parts of minecraft (survival, hunger bar, etc) without the few good parts (like building or mining).

minecraft in space where you gather but can't build

Yes, sans the building, and if it had been made by a mentally ill person.

And by mentally ill I mean a tranny.

Spoiler that sick filth. Shame it isn't legit.

Minecraft without the things that made minecraft addiciting

why the fuck would you make the inventory move around if you move the mouse?

I would describe it as cookie clicker in space.

Info on this ?

I hadn't heard this extra detail.

Style.

Spoiler that filth

it looks more like a bug than a feature

You didn't know?

Wait I figured since Holla Forums has lewd porn adds, we are now allowed to post lewd images.

Why would lewd need to be spoilered when there is lewd adds?

It's a procedurally generated pretentious walking simulator.

I feel sorry for you. She (and yes, it's the rare female to male freak) is one highly opinionated cunt.

OP it's like you're trying to be a retard.

Fuck him, I liked that show. It was quality time with my mother.

This looks boring.
Why is it so boring?
Why didn't they make it not boring?
People are going to dump hundreds of hours into this thing just to fit in with their normalfag friends aren't they?
They won't actually enjoy it will they?

Fuck these people.

absolutely disgusting.

Yea but all you do is collect resources to buy upgrades that get you more resources, you cant do anything else with them. It literally is a 3d cookie clicker game

This is starting to sound like some Mystical Ninjas shit.

I didn't open the picture
JESUS FUCK

The walking simulator people stole some math to make their walking simulator have random elements. And some Sony suits decided that just a walking simulator wasn't enough so they just threw in random upgrades that do nothing.

That about covers all trannies though.

So she points out that products target certain demographics, and then gets angry when non-target demographics find those products lame?
I guess she hasn't heard of opinions.

Also Gilmore Girls wasn't bad for fapping, as long as 5head wasn't on screen.

Holy fuck, I thought plastic surgery caused disasters. It can do shit like THIS?

Makes me want to fly to South Korea and get plastic surgery myself

I've watched five minutes and I'm already bored of this shit.

How could they fuck this up so badly? They could have allowed the planet generator to handle generating lifeless single biome planets with surface bounded exospheres or venus/titan/etc. style global weather and gas giants and maybe planets with simple biospheres (prokaryotes to Ediacaran). Then spend time, even after launch, hand crafting the super rare worlds with complex biospheres and biomes. That would have been cool. Why are so many indie devs such creatively bankrupt faggots?

i bought this game unironically

Yeah, you do have a point.

All this shitpile is missing is a voice over narrator telling you all you're doing.

What ever happened with that? Is the guy gonna sue they asses?

Why are we blaming Sony for this turd? It's more than likely the devs promised them the sky (no pun intended) but failed to deliver.

She's a leftist, she's only fine with people having freedom of choice when it agrees with her preferences.

That or it'll be a user made mod that has model clipping in order to get it to work.

They barely did anything noteworthy until NMS, does anyone honestly think they can make a great game?

Even with their SJW connections and SJW media dick sucking, they aren't even talented enough to get a real job at a real studio.

I'm not sure. Judging by how the story disappeared so quickly, I'd say Sony settled out of court with the guy and everything went away.

How do you do my fellow males ?

my fucking sides.

And have their mentally challenged audience complain they can't find any of the cool shit in the trailer within the first five minutes of starting the game?

Because they are leftists. Leftists do not create, their brains are incapable of creativity, which is only natural, because they worship ideological cancer incarnate.

I'm still not clear on how you can patent math. That's like copyrighting a specific frequency of sunlight or some shit.

Because, contrary to what any of them say, almost all game devs are in it for the money, not for the love of the medium.
The ones that lock themselves up in a basement for decades living off of soda pop and potato chips just to release their magnum opus for free are the only devs worth a damn.

So, basically, the Dwarf Fortress brothers? Because holy fuck are those two dedicated, and look at their masterpiece, possibly the most complex and feature rich, procedurally generated game out there.

Dive into the world of software patents and you will understand.

90% of the DNA in your body is copyrighted.

Why is it that Dwarf Fortress, a game made by one math autist and his tolkien loving brother, better than most of these procedural generated games made by full fledged teams with budgets while not even being closed to finished?

I thought that wasn't a thing.

If you want to do something right, you give it your all. This means sacrifice.
How many game devs do you know who aren't egotistical, lazy twats?

Because those two actually care.

Fuck, if Notch wasn't a massive fucking faggot he'd given them a million or two just because.

Sorry, I meant patented. My mistake.

Good programmers > Idea guys/con artists

yes. in pretty much any medium, from movies to music to vidya, you can so easily tell the deifference between passion projects done out of actual artistic inspiration, and products made by committee to make a specified amount of cash. The latter just feels so empty and hollow.

Get some taste faggot.
It's is good.

It has actual things to do, and a proper singleplayer.

That still doesn't make any sense.

That would probably be the end of Dwarf Fortress.
They do care, but the human mind is flakey when it comes to motivation. Intrinsic motivation (motivation to do something that comes from within you - drive, ambition, etc) is easily eroded and supplanted by extrinsic motivation (motivation to do something because you're paid, or coerced, or tortured, etc).

Basically, in most cases, if you start paying someone to do something they love to do, eventually somewhere in the back of their mind, the reason they're doing it becomes the money. Stop paying them, and they stop loving it and stop doing it.

This is another reason why Early Access, Kickstarter and Patreon is so fucking cancerous.

Just looked it up. They were patented for a while until someone called bullshit and brought it before the US Supreme court, who then ruled that anything created by nature cannot be patented in the U.S.
I don't know about other countries.

What is it like lying to people all the time?

Wasn't Toady approached by a company to sell the rights of DF and he denied them?

Oh yes, I get that feeling when I'm watching/playing/reading something and it's just not clicking, and I have this gut feeling that is telling me this is another turd made by corporate suits with all the souls sucked out of it in hopes of drawing in as many fucktards as possible.

And then there's autism. Just look at Carmack.

Thing is, these two guys basically live a monkish existence. Their life is DF. I just wish they'd get rewarded for creating something that amazing.

It's just Marxist parasites privatizing welfare.

If the world was a just place patents would expire within a decade, but we live in a world with Jews, so shit can last a century.

Are you saying there are people that wouldn't find bunnyhopping around some low G icy moon orbiting a gas giant with a complex ring systen or hiking on some plateau on a cold desert planet tidally locked to its red dwarf primary or piloting your landing craft through the smog of a carbon planet to set down next to a sea of petroleum or laying back in the tholin frost of a Sedna class planet on the edge of a solar system and just watching the stars turn WOULDN'T be the height of comfyness? Are you saying these sort of people exist?

Yes.

Mathematical functions are abstract ideas and thus unpatentable. However, their applications can be patented.

You can't make this shit up

:^)

Just as a bit of trivia. This is the hambeast they caught on camera moving her arms up and down, her sagging lard moving up and down too, in that video where the tolerant left screams Milo and Sommers into silence.

In a country with socialised healthcare, your health is everyone's business because everyone is going to have to pay for it.

FAT LIBERATION
FAT LIBERATION

What I find really amazing is how well she fits the stereotype.

To be fair, if bullying and social shaming were still socially acceptable people like her would have committed suicide well before they become a burden to the taxpayer.

Ill buy this game for like 10-15$ in a year when it will go on sale. Maybe they will update it so you can actually play with friends instead of the retarded shit they have going on for it now.

Is she one of the procedurally generated planets in No Man's Sky?

Not just healthcare but if you look at the bigger picture, it's also more demand and drain on fuel for cars that have to work harder, more demand and drain on food (not vegetables) and all the extra time and other processes that go into making more from bigger appetites, the mass production of sturdier furniture for heavier bodies, etc. A lot of smaller, insignificant things amount to a lot.

So call yourself sexy, beautiful, courageous and even healthy, but no one's considered just the resources and economical factors that impact other people just because fatass is eating another full bag of potato chips.

What she means is nigger dicks, because that's the only sex she's getting.

Why do nigs have no standards?
If a chick is white they'll fuck her no matter what.

who the hell would touch that thing without clothes on

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHH
HHHAAAWWWWWW

maybe someone is into starwars roleplay and wants to sex it up with jabba the hutt

A fat white chick is better than most black chicks, and definitely better than fat black chicks.

THEY SHEKELED DID YOU KNOW GAMING TO DO AN ARTICLE FOR A GAME THAT HASN'T COME OUT AND HAS FUCK ALL TO DO IN IT

Something like 80% of nigger women are overweight. About that number also features some form of STD.

i remember hearing that the people who got the game early were experiencing crashes on the ps4. i cannot fucking wait to hear about how terrible the pc port is, followed by a chorus of faggots defending the devs

Maybe if you're black. If you're white then black women statistically make far better partners.

Except support for other resolutions was never claimed. You came to that conclusion on your own, kiddo.

That said, that resolution definitely wouldn't be one of the *last* things to be added, especially in the week before release after having supposedly gone gold.

Nevermind, not going to bother talking to retards. Desperate to recoup that sunken cost, huh?

Tough luck, champ.

Something worse than MN9 is coming.

Isn’t there an animation where his mom seduces him?

I mean I can attest to that I've been with this black chick for about 5 years now. The trick is you just gotta ignore all the ghetto and poor ass black people and just go after anyone who was born into the middle-class.

lol

Please do not reproduce

Are you stupid? That requires more than the absolute minimum amount of effort, and so why would you expect anyone who isn’t a bored Russian with multiple doctorates to do it?

You appear to be triggered :^)

I fucking loved medabots, but I don't remember the mom being an ara

Ara ara, that’d be it. Thanks.

You need to end your life as quickly as possible, Holla Forums.

Quads have defeated me, better luck next time.

I'm still chuckling at Ghostbusters bombing at the box office.

So they lost everything halfway through production? Sounds like Foodfight!

There is a fucking unacceptable lack of porn of these two.

thats like the first thing you fucking do

That sad realization that there's gonna be a whole generation of Korean kids who look ugly/don't resemble there parents and wonder why. Possibly considering they may think they are adopted or their parents are lying to them about their parental origin.

And instead of learning to accept their flaws or not conceive learn that the solution in Korea is to just get plastic surgery so they can bluff their way into a marriage and have children where the cycle starts anew . . .

Or maybe anyone who uses emotes do it? I know plenty of people who uses that shrug face thing.

Thanks for reminding me how ugly east asians are, hell I bet an average natural arabian woman looks better than all of them.

It's minecraft in space without the building and creativity.

Quit projecting your jungle fever, user.

We're close to genetic engineering as is, so they'll all switch to fixing their DNA soon enough anyway.

She would've had an easier time breaking the scale if she just stepped onto it.

you do realize that when we crack DNA editing to such a degree that you can choose traits and bodily features, people will take gender/furry identity bullshit to a whole new hellish level right? It won't result in a master race of beautiful superhumans, it'll result in mentally ill people changing their bodies to look like what tumblr told them they feel like. Shit, they may even choose to inflict actual mental illnesses and disabilities upon themselves because society made it hip and unique instead of something to be pitied and loathed.

I doubt genemodding will be covered by health insurance unless it'd cure an immediate terminal defect.

She's more ara in the Japanese original. Let me find the vid if it's still up on youtube

Some people, as in, Marxists, will take it to new extremes, but all that means is that the general public will find them even more disgusting than they do now.

Beauty standards haven't changed in 20,000+ years, I doubt they will now.

The only copies floating around right now are PS4 ones from eBay and Walmart, apparently.

We have never really seen evidence of the PC version existing. It was used on the Colbert show because the PS4 version crashes too frequently.

What is truly beautiful is something preprogrammed into us, a default standard of sort. Trends or personal preference can sway, but ANYONE (if they're being honest) can tell the difference between someone beautiful and someone ugly.

I'm not saying people will find them attractive but you'll still be subjected to seeing filth wearing their insanity proudly in their very bodily structure when you walk down the street.

there's awesome possibilities like hot women getting dicks and becoming real futanari, but the ones who aren't fucked in the head won't spend thousands of dollars for the surgery.

Are you ready for the true racewar user

gas the furries

30 year old game is funner than this.

what will happen is the elite will make themselves into superhumans and make us their slaves, thats it. and maby give the furrys what they want.

I'm going for the ghost in the shell approach. Join the military or law enforcement, get me a sweet superior robot body paid for by the government, and then find some shady hacker to unplug me from the official system and go rogue.

I hereby declare this thread dead

lewder Japanese version

The beauty standard, ironically enough, has much to do with our innate appreciation for symmetry when the face is concerned.

As for the body, it's all about health. What we consider good looking is just "shorthand" for a healthy mate with good genes.

God, yes, the Emperor wills it. We will finally be able to crusade against the cursed ones.

I don't care. Let them make themselves even more disgusting in the eyes of humanity than they already are.

Let them wear their cursed mark proudly, it will only make it easier to round them up come the judgment day.

Nigger, the Major only managed to do that because she is rich as fuck.

You know that Dr. In Bioshit who did plastic surgery and decided he'd be a trend setter and started hacking people up to make them look abstract and ugly af "Just like Picasso", and went on about how beautiful they were?

I think we'll end up seeing that.
Progressives will make themselves abstract pieces of """Art""" it will be a fucking nightmare.

Organics, while having the benefit of self-repair and metabolic energy usage, could not outclass mechanical engineering. Even so, I doubt wars will be fought with troopers for much longer, the supersoldier is an outdated idea, but genetic engineering COULD be utilized properly as the line between cybernetics and biology blurs more and more. It'll probably be a 50/50 thing, both in function and fashion.

Worshipers of Slaanesh. The world is resembling 40k more and more.

You can hack a drone, but not a soldier.

Also, there's the whole debate about the ethical ramifications of letting machines pull the trigger themselves without any human in the loop.

And if you have a human in the loop that just introduces latency and risk of jamming/hacking.

It’s the same, nigger; we don’t all speak moon.

Even the media was reporting on the god emperor meme, could mememagic actually make 40K real?

It won't be all bad. Having a tail would be pretty cool, it'd be like a third arm and you could mouse with your ass and not have to choose between holding doritos or dew. We still have so much of our old tail DNA intact that a partial tail is an occasional birth defect so it'll be one of the first 'weird' cosmetic gene mods.

biological lifeforms are superior to mechanical life forms. a biological body can be crated to be virtually indestructible. and can crush even the strongest metal like a coke can.

you are thinking too much into terminator and movies, transhumanist are retarded children who cant think passed their stupid dreams of me me me. they will destroy humanity just to get what they want only to be outdated peice of shit the next year.

Nigger, I dont know japanese and I know that those pauses are lewd as fuck

If only. Watching the Sisters chase around heretical degenerates with flamethrowers would never get old.

The leak stream I watched had a crash every 20min on console. PS4 is supposed to be the stable platform, compared to PC.

Tail =/= prehensile tail

Aren't you just touting biological transhumanism, user?

I dont like trasnhuminist labeling every peice of technology or science that advances the human body as transhumanist, its still being fucking human. not Trans-human.

wink and pinkie raising not enough of a change?

From what I can hear, his mom says "Just a trick I learned. There's more than one way to get kids awake."

Oh, that’s what you meant? Fuck yes they are.

Reminder that “transhumanism” is an idea invented entirely by kikes.

Im a different user but yes, I think that is what the other user was about.

Does surgery exist than can remover acne scars and leaves no evidence they were ever there?

Suit yourself, user.

We're playing elite mostly. And they've got us all hooked on finding alien spooky stuff and deep space mining. Somehow.

Not sure why anyone thought this was going to be good. I'll give it a pirate maybe but I just don't see anything worthwhile in the game outside of the idea itself.

Combination of microdermabrasion therapy (available as a convenient over the counter cosmetic) and occasional skin graft for the really bad shit.

This game supports TrackIR and HMD right?

no, but you can try hyperbaric oxygen therapy, or solar light.

Filter out UV radiation and bask in the sunlight.

That's what they're called though, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why are you spouting baseless claims about what could be instead of focusing on advantages that biological organisms have over electronic machines right now? Like how we don't stop functioning when an EMP hits.

We stop functioning when any other kind of bomb hits though

hahaha never thought i'd see Anita with a dick in her mouth.
Most potent ammo here

an EMP is caused by a nuclear weapon.

So do most complex machines.

That carbon planet looks like a beefy snatch.

it was garbage you cunt
fuck off

Bait? You mean
I assumed you were joking, people on /k/ dick around about that stuff all the time.

I was subscribed to this guy, I actually liked his content.

…NO!

Didn't he shit the bed like a year or two ago?

Please elaborate, I'm interested now.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE TREES?

WHAT THE FUCK

so there's no space portion of the game? it's just flying planet to planet?

that's gay as aids

So, has anybody gotten to the centre of the galaxy yet?
What happens?

Credits roll and then you feel like you wasted 60 bucks on some indie garbage.

I wanted this game to be good, but it looks so fucking boring and half assed in some of the things you can do. Excel and refine the finer points of this game, dont fucking try to do everything and end up with nothing.

I wouldn't shit so hard on this game if it wasn't for the triple A price. My space games are dead and barren much like this games worlds.

another thing that organics have over artifical limbs is self regeneration.

After we crack the cancer problem, regeneration is the next step considering that cancer is essentially regenerating cells at a disgustingly high rate.

With technology, you could potentially signal the human body to regenerate in a certain fashion, which could possible be an implant sort of deal, or a biologically reprogrammed gland, or a medicine/vaccine sort of deal that changes all cells to act in a certain manner.

Given enough time, people could become unrecognizable beings that can reshape their body at a whim. Or perhaps i'm just rambling.

Though i'm personally waiting for intelligence enhancing drugs with no real side effects to hit the mass market.

I hope the next singularity is medical. It'd open up a new method of warfare, unfortunately.

They just need to add waifus, like every other bloody genre has. I'm not even kidding.

Is face blindness associated with severe autism?

Yes. That or delusional fantasization being treated as fact.

Get yourself checked, niggers are dirty.

Or they could have functional co-op so we could play with our real-life waifus.

Everyone knew this was going to be shit but I didn't predict how awful it would look. I can live with the bad textures but the colors make my eyes hurt and the pov is zoomed in so much that just watching that video gave motion sickness.

Innes is fag, but he's right about Rust, the gender assignment was pretty fucking hilarious.

All the leakers are good goys and aren't "spoiling" the center. They pretty much admit it's New Game+ and takes you to the next galaxy.

No trophies for reaching the center, although you get trophies for every other little thing. No big wow moment, in even their opinion.

Bump