NIGGERS ACROSS THE WORLD EXPLODE IN RIGHTEOUS OUTRAGE

NIGGERS ACROSS THE WORLD EXPLODE IN RIGHTEOUS OUTRAGE
Black Face Festival! Held in China On July 18, tourists and local residents plaster black paint on each other’s faces to celebrate Black Face Festival in Qiubei County, Yunnan Province. For more than a thousand years, the traditional festival has been unique to Qiubei where the Yi blacken their faces to expel monsters, send good wishes and show love.

archive.fo/Ly0wJ

Ayo hol up… You saiyan we were QANG dynasties and shit?

Bump

WE WUZ QINGS N SHIEET?!

WE WUZ CHANGS N SHEEIT

AFRICANS IN ANCIENT CHINA

wtf i love china now

Getting mud on your face is now racist.

same shit, different day, different country, fucking niggers

inb4 this is some nuclear potash

Proof that it's nothing to do with niggers; everywhere you get black faces you get monsters, bad feeling and hate. But watch them bitch about it anyway.

you do know righteous means that which is good and honest right?

What you are trying to describe is called chimping out.

Why dey mad doe? Niggas was guardians of a peoples and shit.

I love how niggers think this is about them. Nobody but niggers usually gives niggers a second thought. Niggers however, are obsessed with themselves and other races. They probably think Navy SEALs that black their faces are trying to larp as niggers too.

Niggers dont give a fuck about most of things. Liberals on the other hand love their pets so much they are outraged about everything.

(You) (OP)

sarcasm

'Member that time when a nignog went to chinarr for fikki fikki, raped a chinese girl and her entire village tracked the nog down and cut his dik off with a gardening tool? I 'member.

That's racist! They shouldn't be allowed to do that.

Blacks don't care.

explosive diarrhea you mean