NO CHINESE ALLOWED SIGNS POSTED ACROSS MELBOURNE UNIVERSITY CAMPUSES

==Attention!
No Chinese are allowed within this area. If intrusion occurs, deportation will likely happen.==

archive.fo/33eiq
archive.fo/IPJ30

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Monash
twitter.com/NS_Australia/status/889406301423456257
twitter.com/NS_Australia/status/88940630142345625
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mad cunts, did they get a chink to write that for them?

Aussies shitposting as good as they do in 4chan IRL.
10/10

(((Monash)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Monash

Good stuff. There should be way more of this going.

It was most likely a chink famalamalam
Trying to get free gibs from the stupid round eye gwailo.

These guys are claiming responsibility:
twitter.com/NS_Australia/status/889406301423456257

Noice.

Love how the fuckers had to sneak that one in.

well done cunts

inb4 declared hateposting

This simply ethnic competition

More Matthew Heimbach bullshit.
Clone of the fat mud fuck's "Youth" corp, whatever it was called.
Replicating the activities carried out by Heimbach, Michelle K, Sinead Mccarthy et al, on American campuses.
Objective: alienation of potential converts to the right and defilement of nationalism.
Prime example of the strategy in action:
Diagnosis: terminally Kosher.

And yet when blacks and browns want to exclude whitey they get institutional support in doing so.

Top kek. They're livid.

Australia is a joke they need to find their pride. Or die.

Keep it rolling, across every university.

You mean neobeijing right? I'm surprised this happened at all there but I welcome it. White Australia policy back when? All shitskins need to go back.

Fuck off and die, this is how you get people in. You do funny, offensive, and meaningful shit and it sticks. It's funny because the way they go about it, it's offensive because they're telling yellow monkeys to run back to gook land, and it's effective since it draws attention to the fact that these people can't even read English properly and would rather read their own language.

Hey Won Kut Dik, whatcha doin?

Anyone read bug marks? Is the grammar etc. correct? It would be nice to know if it was actually done by a chink.

>twitter.com/NS_Australia/status/88940630142345625
Where do they claim responsibility?

This smells of jewchink false flag for gibs and victim cred. Can't have those nigger take all the attention for themselves, huh?

This is really sad, AsiansGoneWild is a popular subreddit

Yellow fever is cured with a few CCs of lead.

its never the politicians
its never the government
turn out to vote, friends, the politicians are always going to help you out

you cant possibly help yourself

why don't you worry about yourself, it's a full-time job dick sucker

Reminds me of that Australian Nazi movie

What was the name of it?

Who gives a fuck what's popular on plebbit you retard, so is watch people die.

This?

The name's Romper Stomper as >>10302439 posted. It's about chastising the white man for noticing the Vietnamese takeover of our working-class suburbs, if I recall correctly. Of course, poor Vietnamese dindu nuffin, especially not forming ethnic gangs and importing massive quantities of drugs into our country through the golden triangle. Just like those poor, innocent Sudanese, who absolutely haven't formed a national crime syndicate and don't commit house invasions at 170x the rate of Australians.

fucking mongs

Good. Chinks are like aliens

t.work at a small Chinese restaurant

Really, mate? Muslims are fucking welfare whores, while the Chinese are flooding the country with dirty money, buying our politicians, buying up all our resources, causing a housing bubble in every city and taking all the well-paying jobs. Shit, we've even started importing poor ones to do manufacturing and construction jobs on the cheap, so there's that, as well. Muslims may be shit, but the soulless Chinese ant people are Australia's worst enemy.

they do in the uk

It's almost like we're in two separate countries or something. Isn't that weird? Muslim women go to TAFE so they can become social workers; that's about it.

O MAH GAWD
I never thought of that

I'm starting to remember why you faggots got your own containment board.

REPORTED.

So what else have Antipodean Resistance been up to?