Anyone remember the plans for

anyone remember the plans for

RIOT TOURISM

we had a really good thread on here a few years ago.

i'm pleased to announce it's coming to fruition.

excuse the shitty template that isn't even tied to a wordpress or anything, we're technicians, mechanics, and shitlords- not web geeks. just wanted to play around with letting people know that IT IS COMING AND IT IS GLORIOUS.

Best name to be painted on a BRDM-2 wins a VIP passenger trip through the next riot where we are able to attend

Current top names:

THOT PATROL
ZYKLON BEN
MOONMAN-1

www.riot.tours

Other urls found in this thread:

andywarlord-comix.tumblr.com)
ebay.com/itm/1979-AM-General-RhinoTac-Bulletproof-Armored-Truck-Only-1-of-2-in-the-world-d-/152624485095?hash=item238920d2e7:g:s~8AAOSwFlxZaVj5&vxp=mtr
mortarinvestments.eu/
entertainmentpress365.com/brdm-2-4x4-amphibious-armored-vehicle-transformed-luxury-civilian-vehicle/
sovietarmor.com/catalog/armored/brdm_tuning.html
cabelas.com/product/Ranch-Hand-Legend-Bumper/2263754.uts?productVariantId=4610651&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=04460962&rid=20&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkIDf-NOh1QIVTTuBCh3bOwLvEAQYBSABEgI-3PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
archive.fo/cAbzW
mortarinvestments.eu/products/jeeps,-trucks-a-bikes-3/uaz-452-52#currency=USD
mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/btr-60-8
archive.fo/GcY44
panzer-handel.de/product_info.php?info=p241_fv432-mk2-mtw.html
panzerverkauf.de/angebot/militar-kettenpanzer/panzer/kampfpanzer-t-55a
govplanet.com/jsp/s/auction.ips?msg=22851&kwtag=navbar
armoredcarssale.com/Inventory/PreOwned
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hold up, you niggers actually got the cash for an APC?

it's not going to be in the best of shape but we're going to do a total refurb.

maybe if we can sell sponsorship on the sides, we can afford a few more!

soviet armor is AFFORDABLE!

more like GIBS PATROL

Eye Have You

or

Move along

Hate Bus
Initial Z
Dindu Demolisher

"Always Right"

Love it.

BTW, in case you guys are wondering about Molotovs…

The wet dream of every Antifa (besides living out scenes from andywarlord-comix.tumblr.com) is to throw a molotov cocktail on a tank.

It is almost guaranteed that antifa will do it.

And the molotov will have no effect once we activate the onboard fire suppression.

And we'll knock their mask off with a water cannon.

And we'll have full video coverage.

And they'll go to prison for attempted murder. Their friends will go to prison as accomplices.

A swastika

You should've gone with a more nondescript vehicle like an armored van. Easier to find parts for and won't provoke shit from the cops. You showing up to a leftie riot with "RWDS" painted on the side will get ZOGbots against you real quick.

rolling

I WIN

Those come up for sale. We could get one. But they're easier to tip over, and less likely to be able to escape problems by going over barriers / through water.

Also, OP, get some loud speakers and play some fun music. EX Hitler speaches

Why are you putting yourselves in a situation where you have to go through water? What did you actually buy?

What about an online streaming site in reverse, where people online can play music of their choice or talk on the loudspeaker?

Most large cities are built on rivers. If things get too dicey, being able to E&E is important.

Not all cops are friendly to our cause- they see the rioters as animals in their private nature preserve.

BTW we are importing a BRDM-2

Why not Party Van?

Kommunity kommitee klub?

You fucked up. If I were in you shoes, I would have gotten this since we are going all out.
ebay.com/itm/1979-AM-General-RhinoTac-Bulletproof-Armored-Truck-Only-1-of-2-in-the-world-d-/152624485095?hash=item238920d2e7:g:s~8AAOSwFlxZaVj5&vxp=mtr

Alright.

That's a good idea too, not sure if these guys are planning on expanding to the wider Right or keeping it in the chans.

Good luck finding spare parts

What timeline is this?

Faggot Crusher
Shitlord 1
Dindu Demolition
Rommel's Return

Its just a marketing ploy. RhinoTacs are based off of M939 5-ton trucks. All the shit that's likely to break can be obtained at government auctions for a few grand. You can also buy a M939 and send it off to RhinoTac to be armored. That's what a local militia around here was planning on doing. Soviet armor is only a good value if you plan on rearming it. Something like the RhinoTac would be better for passenger transport.

Filipino style writing on the sides will be mandatory

Okay, I'm no expert so I'll take your word for it.

We don't have an unlimited budget. BRDM-2 is most economic option. Maybe a Hatreon for later.

Would do a Wesearchr bounty, but no way to track who donates so they can get rewards like choosing a plastidip camo job for the week, words written on the side, music played, a seat riding along and being a journalist on the scene for a night, etc

Kool Kats or Kool Kats Klub is pretty cool name

no

we will masquerade as alt-lite to avoid being declared war on by the mayor of whatever city, can't have that much power lvl reveal

Someone should do something using these two images

How much did you pay? Are you including the cost of a transport vehicle in that budget? Another thing that needs to be mentioned is that the BRDM-2 can and should be engine swapped to diesel to increase performance and reliability. Those old GAZ gas engines are very underpowered.
Hatreon, Wesearchr, and crypto wallets should be explored. Don't expect conventional means of funding to be available once the libs figure out that you are using their tantrums for your profit.

Best way to excuse yourself for driving around in an APC in the middle of a riot is to pretend to be media. Most riots aren't intense enough to where you will need an APC, so it'll still be a hard sell.

This looks like taking shitposting to the real life.

We're literally going to put a big Vice Media flag off the antenna whip and pretend to be press

we're relying on info from the American armor collecting community, and they're mostly a bunch of wealthy boomer cucks, so we're in stealth mode with them. But we have used them to get good info on where to source parts and how to get work done by our mechanic, who is a friend of the cause but is also being paid.

Good work, keep it up OP.

The idea was born on this very forum two years ago, it has just taken time and money to get going. Many GETS were gotten in that thread btw

You already put the effort in to getting an APC, just create your own media brand. Name it POL (Political Organizing Live) and get registered with the local cops. If you are already livestreaming, you're doing 80% of the media work already. Just buy some fancy press shit to look the part.

Just remember that you're dealing with a foreign vehicle with a long supply line if you go through with the BRDM-2. Its infinitely cheaper/easier to work on American military vehicles in the US than foreign vehicles. And you can always go the up armored commercial route too.

Nice dubs. I would rather be in something US made or with a US powertrain as well but this just keeps adding up the budget.

If we start fundraising it could be doable but tbh we don't want to be the next "I'm based tranny fucking stickman! DONATE TO ME"

Understandable. I remember having this same conversation on /k/ every two months and that thread a few years ago. Ultimately, I would go low profile, but its up to you. Anyways, great job getting this idea off the ground, Kek is pleased.

gonna need a welder? Id love to work with you guys.

Keep away from any political/ideology stuff. This is already niche buisness and it will turn out part of customer base

They aren't as expensive as you think
mortarinvestments.eu/

entertainmentpress365.com/brdm-2-4x4-amphibious-armored-vehicle-transformed-luxury-civilian-vehicle/

sovietarmor.com/catalog/armored/brdm_tuning.html

These people do it for the mega rich but we're going to do it for less money. And it will still be comfy.

Think you can design a better bullbar than this? And I already know that big bullbars / bumpers can go into four figures unfortunately just on materials..

and if anyone can figure out how to get ahold of a Panhard VBL, it's my life's dream to own one. the BRDM comes first but the VBL could be a faster scout vehicle for the touring

death to the normiesss

White Core
Turbo Racest
Shill Thrill
(((Circle))) Crosser
Truth Wing

World War N

Go for thot patrol it's a lot more normie friendly.

where the fuck are you getting that from? if you want that shit out of fucking titanium maybe As for whether or not it's effective… that is the strangest bull bar i have ever seen but given the shape of the APC i guess it's a viable shape. The purpose of a bull bar is to soften collisions and with the arms it would absorb a lot of impact. might be too thin a plate though, can't really tell from here, plus the flat plane will crumple real easy, though in the process it will take the brunt of the impact, like the crumple zones of a sedan. but at the angle it's at, the first point of contact is the rounded edge which will take a lot more abuse due to the geometry, but definitely not due to the size cause its a small curve. oh wait shit that's a bar bolted to the plate. well then it will hold up just a little it better.

Then again what the fuck do i know, im not an engineer.

cabelas.com/product/Ranch-Hand-Legend-Bumper/2263754.uts?productVariantId=4610651&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=04460962&rid=20&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkIDf-NOh1QIVTTuBCh3bOwLvEAQYBSABEgI-3PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Holy shit, congrats on following through, OP

I second "Party Van"

ok well that's a bit overkill, it's a riot not a fucking siege, you're not crashing gates you're herding antifa cattle
i think you're getting jewed by the autoindustry here, pretty much paying for labor not materials. you could probably make this thing yourself for a 1/3 of the cost. They sell diamond plate like 30 bucks per 12"x24" on ebay for gods sakes. the rest is just steel pipe and mesh.

I triple party van because I think that is a widely recognized meme at this point even in lefty circles. Also this is fucking comedy gold.

archive link faggot archive.fo/cAbzW

The problem for op is entry cost of a welder. After that it's your imagination.

fuck i would do it for free with just the promise to ride with you idiots, but they would have to pay for the equipment which unlike materials isnt cheap.

Look at the Gazel van near the BRDM. The bullbar would impact any civilian vehicle with its center. I think it's probably being armed on armored vehicles like in so the armored vehicle would just hit the car, and not got stuck when colliding because of the normal car's sleekness (the armored vehicle would, most likely, get its front wheels in air).

I'm not an engineer myself but I have a lot of mechanic and engineer experience.

Just call it megszentségteleníthetetlenségességeitekért.

THOT PATROL gets my vote, followed by Moonman-1. If any of you guys are good at drawing/painting you should weeb it up and throw some animu on there.

10/10, OP.

My advice for the party van is to have a cow-catcher on the front so it's possible to mow through a crowd if you get surrounded, but with minimal injuries/fatalities.

What about giving the front of the vehicle Chaika's face?

Also, helium ballons attached to the party van imo.

checkin that ID for Chaika.

Also OP, In the next few years I'll be able to afford to sponsor you guys. I would love to help you guys make this as much of a reality as possible. As some other anons suggests, PARTY VAN is a pretty goddamn good name too. Hits the nostalgia pretty hard.

GAßMEIßTER

Also it's badass and is good for protection. The problem would be uneven terrains where the vehicle could get stuck.

But only the SMUGGEST drawings you can muster.

Fucking excellent ideas. I'd pay a dollar to choose a song to play on the loudspeaker.
>All Star

Wow, epic bread indeed.

COMMIE CRUSHER

Judging by the improvised armour, they're having a tough time with ISIS there. Haven't heard shit through usual channels so that's usually not good…

If you need any help with custom high efficiency and brightness lighting, horn PA etc HMU.
God speed, user.

party van
Adolf´s little helper
Rhodesian 01
a real hero

in the future you might be able to set up a streaming platform so people can see the funz on fps form. also setting up donations to be able to send song its not bad idea in the future.
the idea of setting it up as a media van its a really good one. for the first riots you could pretend to be one and depending on the feedback you could actually create one. there are a lot of youtubers anons who could help you with that. im sure that getting an apc is way more difficult that crating a media firm
also, is this a US based operation?
i dont mind sending some shekels to you, but i need a photo with a timestamp first.:^)
you are definitely getting doxed, brace for impact because you might lose your job.

i bet that some kikes will like this image
google Itasha
we are reaching levels of autism never threaded before
also, it needs to have a gondola and/or a wojak

It definitely needs smug anime girls. Maybe name it Trump Wagon.

Well if you want to keep with tradition it has to be
∞ Chan Party Van
But that might be bad, might want to distance yourself. So:
Path of Light
Or 8 of diamonds across the side for a cool design.

Seconding this
Also you niggers better post pics when you get it

Call it "FREE WIFI" like

Lel I like these

H8-VAN
H8PC

The B-52's. Imagine that blasting from the loudspeakers LMAO.

You guys are getting rusty

Paint "Free Zipper Tattoos" on the side and hook up speaker system to blare Simon & Garfunkle just to fuck their mood up.

Gotta put this on it

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH
I'm an alabama nigga and i wanna be
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
And this at the next big BLM protest…
ahhahahahah

mortarinvestments.eu/products/jeeps,-trucks-a-bikes-3/uaz-452-52#currency=USD

Additionally, these are relatively cheap. Most used cars are like 6k, the issue is how the fuck can we get more to the US to make a squadron?

My vote is for naming this one the "Pussy Wagon."

Call the damn thing HUMAN BEAN

How about
Hate Chan Party Van

===HOLY SHIT===.

That's awesome! Please do this especially the FREE WIFI!

i like it,
we need to leave the Holla Forums name (at least the exact one) out of this, i dont want a influx on retards

Van of Peace

A-PEACE-C

Not bad.

Play Guantanamo Bay tier psyop music edits on load speakers like this but longer. Music will likely make the (((protesters))) more agitated

Edit these to make it off key even if it's quarter-step off most could sub-consciously pick up that something is wrong with the song but can't put there finger on it.

Where are you based nigger??

That is a great song suggestion too! Catchy.
Heard some awesome shit from an ex-mil saffa about the glory days.
Literal DOTR shit kek

Actually another related suggestion which unfortunately can't be used:
Kaffir Crusher

I don't know about actual names, but it needs "Running in the 90s" painted on the side somewhere. Also, see attached video for song choice

Read the thread >>10294882

So OP what's the ETA on getting this together? I would just use wesearchr and ask guys like Baked Alaska to signal boost your plan. Guys like him base their brand around live streaming at events, so having an APC at their beck and call would be irrestible to them. Same with people like Lauren Southern. You don't have to buy into their jewish bullshit, just do a little jewing yourself.

THOT CRIME would be funnier imo.

You guys should throw an infinity symbol somewhere on it to cause cuckchan butthurt.

I know that, I bought a jeep off those guys and parts for my bike. I was getting at is the retarded shipping cost.

Bump

how much of the apc its operational?
i suppose that the vehicle need some "tourist friendly" additives

Yeah, like would they be able to man the water cannon for an additional fee?

Mace paintballs or even normal paintball guns shot from inside it would be super effective. You'd be able to break up entire time walls of protestors, especially if you have protestors on your side using your APC as a siege engine.

We Imperial Guard nao

When are the next great nigger riots, Holla Forums?

We can only hope for another dead nigger to spark a riot.

Still plenty of dead niggers. No idea why there's no real chimp outs anymore.

American Safari Tours

The black market drug economy is booming because police have been backing off.

When the nigger is well-fed, it is more docile.

It's also mid summer, and a heatwave, so the niggers are too hot to chimp right now. Chimpouts are probably going to happen in fall, when the weather is just right.

BRDM-2 is not an APC, it's a reconnaissance/patrol vehicle with crew capacity of 4.

webm related

I really think you need more carrying capacity. As it stands you can't host bachelor parties.

Welfare Reform
Killdozer's Revenge
Neu-Freikorps

I was gonna come up with a play on "pizza delivery service", but i'm not creative enough to actually come up with one.

The Fatmobile

Have you thought of a name for the company?

Anyway, I remember the thread from back in CY. Glad to see you are moving foward with things. Please don't forget to mount a cam and host a live feed for your pals on Holla Forums.

Whoops someone else is using this IP.

Holy shit I love you crazy fags . No homo*

You could literally sell jukebox songs and .30- 2 minute blocks of loudspeaker time.

Hey electrifying a cage of sorts is cheap and will keep ANTIFA zombies off.

Selling megaphone time is perhaps the best idea yet.

yes, "Riot Tours"

OP here, my cable shat the bed and now I have a new IP.

We're doing this out of pocket specifically to avoid being the next group of "HEY LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE DONT FORGET TO TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK AND DONATE TO MY PATREON LIKE A GOOD BASED CIVIC NATIONLIST" twats

But if we let people do stuff like donate or buy microphone time or advertising space on the sides, we could make things happen faster and better. It's a dilemma.

Yeah, the first few tours will just be a driver + onboard mechanic just in case + 2-3 VIPs. It will be a little crowded but not too bad.

There are six to eight wheel APCs like BTR-90s that we could get to take EVERYONE in for a nice up close & personal view, but that is way more expensive

mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/btr-60-8

Some BTR-60s are already water cannon equipped, just the thing for cleaning the streets of ANTIFA rats

The loudspeaker time can be done by patrons on line. They could either upload clips to you to be played in an order they can hear on a live stream or if they don't mind technical glitches do it live from a comfy af basement.

I was under the impression this was a business. If it is, then your method of funding is irrelevant, and you must utilize whatever profit stream makes it a viable operation.

Maybe there's some way we can siphon shekels from the alt-lite and normies so the cancer they usually donate to gets less money, while also not coming off like we're shilling for gibsmedats from our true core audience

The Rock Well

Just gather a following streaming and the donations will roll in soon enough. People pay hundreds of dollars to twitch streamers, people who want to live vicariously through internet people will shell out even more for an escapade like this, lord knows I would. Make friends with a few of the political commentary streamers, have them ride on your APC, pictures of them and the truck will begin to be made into memes and word will spread.

Doing your own funding from the start and then transitioning to an internet streaming thing once popular is your best bet. Use wesearchr and hatreon and always be on the lookout for your own funding avenues. We'll do everything we can here to meme your popularity.

How much will you charge? Since there are only 2 seats it will probably cost a pretty penny.

This!

(checked)
Kek wills Mauzer to be an official song of the Kaffir Crusher.

I'd reccomend some selling squares/space on the sides for logos/meme shit the normalfags will lap it up.
Hell if I have a more appropriate business established by time you get this going, I'd pay you for advertising space.

Whatever you call it (I vote for H8 Machine), you need to paint ZS-NVB on the side.

o i am laffin

I like Initial Z

Dude it's AM General. The thing is probably mostly made out of Postal Jeep parts from the Kaiser era.

Holy fuck. Kek wills it.

If there isn't a chimp out going on you could go on tours of ghetto Detroit and Chicago. Rig up water guns for the passengers to spray niggers with and get them all riled up.

could call it Ghetto Safari

(OMFG!)

(This is madness!)

*KEK WILLS IT!*

>archive.fo/cAbzW

A truly glorious one.

Holla Forumsco-opMaker lab when?!

THOT PATROL is a good choice, even normies will get a good kek out of it

Top wew

Damn, that's pretty cool, can I share your life's dream?

yes sure it's pretty useless in most cases shown but with a bit more distance it would still be effective if thick enough.

I guess you'll next tell me that books are useless as improvised armour?
Or that liquid armour is useless?

I can't find the book armour picture but it was basically 5mm steel sandwich with books in the middle. And it works. CIAniggers train ISIS to use books and metal layering like this.

I guess pic related is also useless in your world? The Syrians did it just for drying washing eh?
I've seen t72s take 5 hits from an RPG and still go. As long as the cable external by the driver isn't severed, the tank is pretty much fine.

some men just want to watch the world burn

jesus christ

kek

Ironwood is strong as fuck. Heavy too though.

Interesting note about the logic behind this: It takes more energy to distort a layer to breaking than it does to pass through it once it is broken. Further, when a projectile goes through one layer it tends to break apart or tumble which stops it from hitting the inner layer with as much momentum and with the right angle and explosive ordinance detonates on the outer one rather than the inner. Going through two layers of 5mm steel takes more energy than going through one layer of 10mm steel plus all those other millions of factors that make for effective penetration. 500 pages of paper might not seem like much but each page has to be distorted and broken 500 times and can consume a lot of the projectile's energy so that when it gets to the backing of steel it doesn't have enough to punch through.
Those chains hanging in front of the armour also use the same logic but simply bend and flop around instead of being distorted by punching through. They can be "reused" by lots of subsequent projectiles because after they've been hit they just flop back into place rather than remain a hole and need replacing. Doesn't consume as much of the projectile's energy as hitting plate would but for the cost and weight it is more effective.

buy up a bunch of commie books and propaganda, strap them to the sides, let the lefties burn their own books.

"For Sale"

I found a place that says they sell Panhard VBL's.
The price is upon request.

archive.fo/GcY44
generalequipment .info/

If you contact them let us know how it goes. They also have BTR-80's and other stuff in the military-police section. All are price upon request, so who knows if they actually have them.

I thought it was interesting after looking into these, Russia apparently thinks they are so awesome they want to buy 500. That would make them the second largest operator if it happens.

You or should contact them or even panhard defence directly and find out about buying one. I want to know now.
Have you seen the panhard crab? looks like it belongs in the bat cave.

Any modern versions of the 222?

More pics of the Crab.

Armour user again ;P?

Very interesting to see that in use like that with a thin ply layer under. Didn't expect it. Reminds me of ww2 german field guns with their thin double layer front armouring. Also didn't know it's harder to go through new layers like that, but knew of tumble etc. And never considered each layer of paper as being separate like that, thank you for the very enlightening comment.

Angle seems quite important too. E.g. I can shoot an air gun through 6 layers of tin if they're flat, but if one is angled, 5 stops it.

I do love the chain idea also, looks pretty neat as well.

Always wondered about bunker design, e.g. making thinner sheets of highly angled steel/concrete above them to deflect and re-direct bunker busting munitions before they reach the main bunker wall. Early ones were basically gun barrels with a little explosive lol.

Isn't the panhard a little small for riot use? Would be easier to tip.. I do love em though.
I've always thought the Wiesel would be damn cool too. Not sure if the same maintenance issues with tracked vehicles apply here too with lighter stuff.

I'd like to see a real life version of the APC in Aliens. That thing was cool as hell.

the reason most APCs have the body so much higher than the base of the wheels is because they're made to take on any kind of terrain. that thing is made for areas where everything is paved, and anything on the road can be bulldozed. a speedbump large enough to catch in the middle and raise up the front or back pair of wheels will cripple it.

Looks more of a street orientated vehicle for around the ghettos.

Jesus, lay off the cheeseburgers, CAR

I agree on the weight. I would not feel comfortable in a riot. Maybe for touring Detroit where there would not be a mob. But for a riot I would want something bigger and heavier, no less than 10 tons.

Yeah I know it wouldn't be practical for off road obviously but in terms of sheer looks it's hard to beat. Also, would be pretty funny to cruise in a "hood" populated by illegal aliens in none other than the Aliens APC.

Could bodykit a BTR-60 and make it look like it has DONK wheels

I remember when about 15-16 years ago, having 20 inch chrome "rimz" was all the rage among urbanites. Didn't know they took it this far though lol. Fucking stupid.

pretty much jordans for your ride

That car deserved better

how soon will you get your APC, cause shit's going down fast . looks like you're gonna have to forgo the riot tours for civil war tours.

Bump, also throwing this song out there

Don't have a lot to tell you on the import status & mechanical front, but we're setting up a basic wordpress so people can get news & updates

www.riot.tours/news

not if it has proper independent locking differentials

Here's a concept song I threw together with some subliminal messages.

noice

卐 DINDOOM 卐

You made me intersested in the topic….and, hhahah, holy shit..
panzer-handel.de/product_info.php?info=p241_fv432-mk2-mtw.html
panzerverkauf.de/angebot/militar-kettenpanzer/panzer/kampfpanzer-t-55a
You might actually be able to do this in my home cuckmany (germoney) as well…though i think it falls under the ban on Kriegswaffen, so it would have to be demilitarized.. reeeee

What is it exactly?

BLACK SEA CLIPPER

Aryan Aegis
Hyperborean Hauler
White Supremacy
Wie man mit dem Hammer philosophirt/How to Philosophize with a Hammer
Noblesse Oblige
Seigi no Mikata

Holy shit it would be fun to run a live counter-insurgency op against partisan scum from an armored command center.

This is the best thing I've read all day. Godspeed, you glorious faggots. I'm tempted to look into doing something similar myself.

(checked)
7/10 the APC needs rioting subliminal images spray painted on the outside to pair it with the music.

Truck o'Pepe Spray
Truth Ambulance (incorporating a red pill or multiple in the design)
Siege Tank (as in Siege by James Mason, low key as it can easily be confused with a unit in StarCraft video game)

Metal Gear Ovey

Der Judenfresser.

Don't forget the mural of "Hanz Up Don't Shoot!" With pic related

I'm working on a form of crowdfunding to possibly upgrade our finances from where they are now (Buy a BRDM-2) to something more useful for multiple passengers (BTR-60 or other large, wheeled armor)

What do you guys like better? Hatreon? Wesearchr? I'm also looking into Ethereum contracts for an ICO, where people can buy coins and also sell them back for a guaranteed refund using the contract mechanisms, or use the tokens as currency for rides in the APC, choice of slogans, music played, etc. And the tokens would be freely tradeable.

I want to emphasize that I'm really hesitant for us to even consider taking money from people for this project, and if we can avoid it, we will. But the BRDM-2 does look like it's gonna be a little cramped inside.

Kill yourself for even suggesting this.
It's like Holla Forums is in the middle of being raided around here recently.

Thanks, shill.

Wesearchr, start your own project so you can set when the project is satisfied, then just put a realistic amount like 20 grand. Have people post in their donation notes if you offer things like rides along and whatnot. Crypto is too complicated for smoothbrains with money to burn as well. Set up Venmo, Hatreon, Wesearchr and a bitcoin address concurrently so people can donate however. Make a twitter account ASAP and start posting designs, getting the ball rolling, generating hype, etc.

Get promotion from alt-lite journalists by promising them ride-alongs. Keep us appraised of progress here as well as on /k/.

Check this out:

govplanet.com/jsp/s/auction.ips?msg=22851&kwtag=navbar

and here's some decent looking bank vans

armoredcarssale.com/Inventory/PreOwned

Get in, faggot

The Zyklon Machine?
Holocaust on wheels?

THOT CRIMINAL

Name: THOT PATROL alt: THOT POLICE (Got that 1984 ring to it). Subtitle: "FREE WIFI"

The first name shows them you're funny. The second shows them you're fucking insane. Psyops.

The Gas Mobile
The Riot Runner
Holla Forums's Party Bus

I second The Commie Crusher

"Free wifi for underprivileged minorities"

You mean.. September?

You have to be very careful with how this is done. Anything which can be construed as inciting is a no no federally, and the leftist lawyers will tie you up in civil court for years.
An apc as long as it is street legal is ok. Maybe Holla Forums news and free wifi on the side. Or kekistani news network with the flag and free wifi (which may be pushing it).
We don't need bad press. No music that might be a problem. Maybe you could get away with eminem which they would see as an afront since he is a cultural appropriator.
Nothing with treads since most states will poo poo them.
Make sure you have the appropriate CDL for the vehicle.
Do it right. Pepe I would love to see but the splc made it too easy to charge incitement when an apc and a riot are involved. I cannot see why Trump stickers and such would not pass the muster for being ok though.
Take care Holla Forums and this will be a bounty of press. Send it to cuckchan or or/thedonald though.

OP.

I suggest you also consider the Casspir AKA the Wolf Turbo (tuned up version). Large enough for your entire tour group. V-shaped hull, large tyres. Pretty indestructible. Multiple fireports, roof hatches to stand out of if you wish to have the sunroof opened..2 crew (your tour guide and driver + 12 fully kitted soliders or obese individuals)…. + bullet and shatterproof windows too! They were cutting edge in the 80's and all modern "MRAPS' were based off of this revolutionary design. You could also consider a "buffel troop carrier" but those are open top and too risky if you're thinking of being hit with molotovs.

I'd also recommend a ratel but since the view is limited and you want your tour members to get a full experience, I don't see how you'd go wrong with a wolf turbo. Most were sold post apartheid so i'm sure you will be able to find some pajeet or arab selling the shit on the black market for any price they can get it. They're rare but they're out there and reliable. You just need a diesel mechanic and some fittings here and there. A good welder if you wish to attach extra shit to it and whatnot. Godspeed.

Recommended name: ANIMAL
If I win, will you go 50/50 on the plane ticket too?
Alternatively, you can come over here. 30 protests a day…
but then again, the kaffs won't allow you to drive a private APC
in the new south africa. Wish you the best nonetheless.