ZOGBot tackles flower vendor to the ground during arrest makes her pee her pants

ZOGBot tackles flower vendor to the ground during arrest makes her pee her pants
Footage has emerged of the violent arrest of a flower vendor working in front of a high school during graduation day in Perris, CA, USA.
The video, shot on June 7, shows the police officer grabbing the woman by the hair and tackling her to the ground after she resisted the arrest.
Once on the floor, the policeman handcuffs the street vendor who can be heard protesting in Spanish.
According to the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department's statement, 15 flower vendors were approached by police that day and were found to be vending without a permit.
The statement says that the woman in the video, identified as Juanita Mendez-Medrano, 52, was arrested after she refused to cooperate.
Describing the scene, the filmer wrote: "the sheriff was being rude and kept asking the same questions to the lady as she kept saying in Spanish 'I don't understand' and 'I don't speak English.'"

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/citlalmina/videos/10212685444598290/?hc_ref=ARRUh_NZCrzaxqGuBzUMxs74U5TpgcTI32LbmglFhN5TWNqaL2_YBDdpD6pLmHR9eK0
youcaring.com/joaquina-879096
facebook.com/Justice-For-Flower-Lady-443607442692748/
johnsonweld.com/
boe.ca.gov/info/reg.htm
cnn.com/2015/06/11/politics/lemonade-stand-shut-down-texas/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really hate spics, and I really hate street vendors but being arrested for refusing to cooperate, wtf is that shit about? I hate losing my own rights because this fucking country has been flooded by shitskins and spics.

Is there a state statute anywhere that makes refusing to cooperate illegal?

Good.
Too bad she didn't fucking die.

Probably the statute wherein you're an illegal working as a vendor without the requisite permits and then you resist a police officer because you don't speak fucking English.

yeah I hear you, shot her in the fucking face but refusing to cooperate?? wtf is that, get my point or did it escape you, I don't care how this effected her, I care how it effects me

Forgot to say, you sound like a lolberg faggot and I likely wouldn't mind shooting you in the face.

When you're breaking the law, and then don't cooperate, guess what? You can be taken into custody - especially if you're in an illegal-heavy state and don't speak fucking English.

Good riddance, and fuck any 'sovereign citizen' bullshit pouting about it.

Hah, just went back and actually watched the video - I was completely right. She's literally taking fucking swings at the cop as he's trying to take her into custody, while shouting her worthless bean tongue at him.

>
pe.com/2017/07/18/the-racism-has-to-stop-woman-who-was-selling-flowers-when-she-was-taken-down-by-riverside-county-sheriffs-deputy-speaks/

facebook.com/citlalmina/videos/10212685444598290/?hc_ref=ARRUh_NZCrzaxqGuBzUMxs74U5TpgcTI32LbmglFhN5TWNqaL2_YBDdpD6pLmHR9eK0

Oh, and of course!

>youcaring.com/joaquina-879096
>facebook.com/Justice-For-Flower-Lady-443607442692748/

I suppose the roundabout argument would be "What if she were deaf or in some other way unable to understand him other than 'no hablo englais'? would the same punishment/action be valid?"

To which I would argue, she's 52 years old and (AFAIK) she's not mentally retarded so she should be able to understand context clues of an authority figure and not resist if he attempts to arrest her.

From there she can have her day in court and piece things out from there whether she's illegal or not. American police are under no obligation to speak or understand Spanish. Much the same way French police are under no obligation to speak or understand Arabic or German. So whether you're operating legally or illegally at a base line level you need to know what language you're expected to speak in the place you're doing business. She's not too young to understand this nor is she mentally incapable. She's just fucking stupid.

She's not stupid bro, she's a fucking bean criminal.

She speaks English just fine, she was just pretending and shouting in Spanish to make a good video.
She was trying to run away so she couldn't be cited for breaking the law, then screeches about 'trying to make an honest living'.
When the cop tried to restrain her, she fought him.

This is what gets to me - how the fuck is a cop stopping a criminal from assaulting him and fleeing the scene of a crime supposed to be something I'm upset about?
I swear to God, fucking libshits have infected the minds of so many people, they're now basically of the opinion a cop should let someone kick the shit out of him until he's nearly dead before potentially defending himself via any means of force, while criminals should be allowed to flee prosecution if their crime 'was not a big deal' according to libshit ideals (which anything short of rape or murder equates to in their minds).

pissed her pants lel
she knows she's getting deported

and thank god they are finally doing something about this these fucking flower beaners are god damned everywhere. From the grocery store to home depot to any random intersection.

She's stupid if she expected to get away with selling things illegally. I'm arguing that the narrative the MSM is pushing is shit.

As far as her speaking english, that doesn't make her actions any less stupid. If anything it makes it moreso. She could have avoided the mess by speaking english. Perhaps she would have gotten cited but that's a lot better than getting arrested.

If she is an illegal she knew the risks (was bad at math) and she's just mad she got herself caught. Again, stupid.

There's so may check boxes of this story for her of "this is a bad fucking idea" and she continued onward with it. She deserves whatever punishment comes her way for being this stupid. Dawinism has been kind to her for too long.

While I'm glad this is happening to dirty illegals, I half expected this to be about about some little kid. We have way too many regulations in this country, and I could see a cop tackling some kid at his lemonade stand.

This, I don't know what these people think. I've had a moment with the police and I was intoxicated but I never resisted. I shouted in anger but I in no way resist because it would of just made shit worse. You have to have a IQ of 80 and the maturity of a child to resist. Hell I even had a chance to escape with a high chance of getting not caught and I choose not to just because it would of just made shit worse.

Great, now do the same to her dozen children.

First, post always shill fuck off why do you even try? Why the hell are you even replying your own thread?

And what the fuck are you talking about shot her in the face? Fuck you OP

Boohoo?

Boohoo?

gas yourself

Nice slave mentality.

We need many more of these arrests so liberals waste more and more of their capital.

Edgy 12 year olds

fuck off Carlos.

Resisting arrest is just a catch-all phrase to punish bad goys who don't follow zogbot orders.

Go to bed, Officer

You have to go back, Carlos.

johnsonweld.com/

Trying to make zogbot bootlicking seem popular again, eh?

Get the fuck out you bumbling retard. If we can all bypass police by not being able to communicate with them then why not all pretend.

So this cop has some beaner screaming and flailing at him. What was he supposed to do? Sounds like she was the one that chose to be a spicy latinx instead of walking away and ending the situation. Of course the media will never mention that part.

Read the story. She was literally arrested for selling flowers without a license. Your white daughter will get arrested if she sells flowers.

Oh fuck is hasbarafag. Go back to Pakistan you shitskin.

Oh i see, it's the trumpenproletariat. "Beaners bad. Jews good." A simple worldview for simple minds.

I wish this would happen more but 90% of the cops up there are beaners themselves.

Are you trying to imply this is a bad thing, OP? Illegal gets arrested for being illegal, nothing to see here. Resisting arrest, calling the guy a dickhead in mexican, being in the country at all while speaking a foreign language. OP is a faggot.

>>>/hasbara/

My white daughter would have the license. License requirements for such things arent required of children, unless you live in a commie state like california or new york. And in those states the retarded lolberg 'gotta stick it to the man, maaan' horseshit doesn't even apply.

And why was that filthy spic selling flowers without a license? Because she is an illegal. And further more why does california have such stringent licensing rules? Because they let in all the filthy spics that set up shops selling things all over the god damned roads.

Don't worry I was once a child too, you will grow out of your retardation.

She's talking to him in Spanish, retardedly enough, but she's actually giving him shit on why he's not arresting gang members instead of her.

That cop did absolutely nothing wrong.

No, figuratively arrested you mongoloid. Why read "a story" (when that's all it is, made up bullshit) when there's a video right there you gigantic fucking retard. What is he supposed to do? Whip out thesaurus or just fuck off because te spic, who demonstrated good English in that Facebook post above, refuses to even acknowlede him? Reddit is more your tune you retarded fucking spic faggot.

Zero effort.

you kikes do know this isnt working right?

She was arrested for selling flowers, not for being an illegal.

lol no. Your daughter wouldn't jump through 1000 hoops just to make a living every time she changes jobs. The whole licensing sheme is nothing but a scam that benefits entrenched businesses, big corporations, big business, etc. People in other countries would laugh at the notion that you have to get a license to sell flowers. It's a pathetic joke.

I thought she couldn't speak any English?

Why does the trumpenproletariat have to shit up every thread with their astroturf memes?

Why do you?

Hi, kike.

You like to go all-in, don't you? Protip: It rarely works.

let me fix that for you
Indignant beaner batters police, gets righteous smackdown

also
=She has to go back

Everybody just report this kike and move along

know your stuff

33D Chess Clown detected.

DIRTY GOYS NEED A LICENSE TO SELL FLOWERS

i hate how sjw marxized cucks use this as a dindu event but i also really hate all these goddamned licenses ZOG requiers you to have to do ANYTHING in the US

GTFO with your astroturf concern trolling, your goal is to divide Holla Forums and drive a wedge between those on the right over shit that doesn't fucking matter right now.

You stupid nigger.

yeah fuck off with your goddamned shabbos goy trumpowitz worship

pol at its core is about gassing kikes

Ya you're right I should of acted like a wild nigger and got my drunken ass beaten by 6 cops instead of fighting in court like a civilized person and winning because the lazy cop never showed up to court. You must be a real winner in life.

Real talk, there is no real reason to resist or flee from cops if you're alone and they're right in front of you and the reason for your arrest isn't a felony. They have a manpower advantage on the spot and several more of them are just a call away, and they all have the legal right to fuck your shit, and it adds onto the crime that you (may have) already committed in a big way. You'd have to be retarded to try and run away from or kill a group of cops

wasted trips.
How would you feel if you opened a Mexican restaurant, paid property taxes, paid for advertising, employees, etc. and then on your opening night 8 month pregnant 42 year old Consuela waddles over, and sets up a taco stand outside on the sidewalk? Better yet, how about in front of your house, as we see here?
Knife yourself.

This is like the lemonade stand. What's going on?

Trump should tweet about this.

wait a minute. I wonder if the shit lib who said that that he/she is happy about the lemonade stand getting shut down , would be happy about this incident.

Bootyblasted spic detected.

I know, that's why I just reported you

I believed you the first time when you said that you don't like to act like a man.

It's against the law to sell flowers without a license for everyone, not just 8 month pregnant beaners. It makes changing jobs and opening up a business a nightmare and is one of the reasons why many people stick to their soul-crushing dead-end jobs, because they know what a giant burden hiring a new employee or opening up a business is.

You're 100% Cancer

a white kid learning how to start a business on a saturday in summer isn't even close to some 52 year old taco brood trying to make a few dollars while defrauding Medicaid for her fatty liver and diabeetus.

And i think i figured out why the Trumpenproletariat is so buttblasted when someone says "zogbot", because they somehow think it's an insult aimed at Trump. These people are beyond help.

Fuck off, Holla Forums
Only you would come up with something that dumb.

Fuck off faggot, disgusting spics pissing themselves like dogs deserve death.

Rest in piss, beaner scum

HE MUST BE FROM PLEBBIT
IS ACTUALLY BUTTHURT ABOUT BETTER ANONIMITY ON A PLACE THAT IS ALL ABOUT ANONIMITY

good luck with your tattletaling faggotry you cuckolded anime fapping degenerate

While not an arrest there was some young kid that got fined for operating a lemonade stand in Texas a few years back.

boe.ca.gov/info/reg.htm

If that spic wasn't a filthy illegal spic she could have very easily done that. Hell california even gives illegals id's and shit so she COULD have fucking done it. But, she didn't.

That only applies to shit like contracting that has retardedly high licensing requirements such as $30k+ in bond. Your argument does not apply here in the least since only a faggot would equate a cheap and simple to acquire permit to the absurd licensing problems in this country.

You do release being for shutting down a kid's lemonade stand and being against an illegal's flower stand, regardless of the actual legality of either of these things, only makes the person look stupid, right? You also realize liberals are obsessed with their personal image, right?

Yup. Happens every so often in a couple of states. I assume the one you are talking about is: cnn.com/2015/06/11/politics/lemonade-stand-shut-down-texas/index.html

I don't know if you live near a ton of niggers but little nigger children going around town panhandling for 'their basketball team' and setting up disgustingly unsanitary 'lemonade stands' are a serious problem. If this type of law were actually enforced statewide we would see tons of articles about it in texas. But, no it is only applied to nigger areas because it is in fact a public health problem.

so we have an actual nigger posting here?

kek, never knew that

He can't be a nigger. His post doesn't include at least six repeats of "fuck the police, nigguh".

You have nobody to blame but yourself. Reading the average Trumpberg post is like reading a Don Rickles rant or something.
Reading these edgy 89IQ posts all day long is beyond annoying.

uh oh boys, someone is annoyed on the internet

It's so obvious you're a spic. What are you doing on Holla Forums?

non-white logic everyone

You can always go back to where you came from.

She magically figured out how after it was convenient for her to have done so. This shit reeks.

you see the shills realized that the only way to subvert Holla Forums is to spam sub 70 IQ shitposts

the strategy is simply to make us all become accustomed to it.

Do they know where they are?
Every thread they derail like that will just turn into smugposting my favorite pastime and then we'll go back to business as usual.

I never thought I'd see pol defend a beaner who is in all likelihood here illegally and running a grift on resisting arrest. I can't wait until Summer is over. You fags defending her should be executed along with her.

I'm guessing this is more about the government getting their cut, whatever, muh PR, muh freedoms, don't care

why do women pee so easily? Is there a physical reason? No shame like a man? Sexual from getting tacked? I mean this in all women, whites included. Is it because they're closer to animals?

They should be executed though.
And by the way summer never ends

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FILTHY UNTERMENSCH

i'm specifically asking about piss

Are you stupid, my man?

And I knew the moment I saw her. My bean radar is getting good.

FTFY

why be mad?

Right, according to the cucks society should always turn a blind eye.

just where do you think you are, OP?

saged

I can't imagine being in the same room as this untermensch let alone have her live in my country

Here is its mug shot.

That's exactly what they want though. They know if they stir shit enough, people aren't gonna be bothered to argue and are going to resort to posting smug girls instead of reporting and hiding, further dragging the post quality down the gutter.

Gonna need more shots of the peepee time
How embarrassing
They'll probably call it piss shaming and pee themselves with pride out in the open to show solidarity with this beaneress.

Having been forced to grow up around beaners, watching their entire communities fall apart in fear and despair over the past seven months or so has been so incredibly fucking life-affirming to me. No anime qt in the world can possibly contain all of my smug.
Go back to mexico and fucking die, you hideous squatbean.

Not him, and I have mixed feelings about this, as I obviously don't care about an illegal being arrested. But to your point, what you described is the free market, and I would feel equally as embarassed by your hypothetical as I would be if a competitive restaruant opened up next door that took all my business.

At the end of the day, if somebody else can provide a superior service for less money because they require much less infastructure, they win. Not only do they win, but they SHOULD win, we as a society should WANT them to win, unless their actions aren't in the interest of our nation.

Take your example, and replace it with a white street vendor instead of a spic. Why the fuck should somebody who bought a piece of property, that forces him to charge more, recieve de facto state assistance by regulations that put his superior competition out of business, if the people who live in this area generally prefer the taste/quality/price/don't care about sitting in a restaruant aspects of his product?

Or to put it another way, losing sucks. It feels shitty. But nobody gives a fuck about your feels. They want a superior product at a superior price, and ideally to the long term advantage of their people. If some guy in a food truck who has legally parked his van can do that better than your restaurant, fuck you, you lose. That's the way it works.

If the food truck is parked on your property, or is run by an illegal, or is in some way unfit to eat, that's one thing. If you are crying like a bitch because somebody had a better way to serve a specific type of food to your community, don't expect sympathy.

oh boo hoo

The problem in your scenario is the nonwhite filth being allowed entrance into the country, not the lack of a hall pass being required to

This is your brain on lolbergism, a "philosophy" invented by fucking kikes. Neck yourself, you goddamned reddit boomer.

Mexico really is Mordor, isn't it?

I was thinking the same exact thing. I wish that cop fucking crushed her spic skull in. Then the spics would try to get uppity and there would be more spic skulls to smash.

LA RWDS

When are we gonna make English the official language for fucks sake it's an absolute crime that it hasn't been implemented.

Yea it's called being an illegal Mexican who can't speak English, fuck her and fuck (((you)))

she doesn't look like an Orc she is in fact an Orc. I can't wait for World War Orc!

Nigger, first of all when did this board become pro trump he's not a god just a VERY small step in the right direction secondly (((you))) seem to be every were lately

I agree with your first statement. Gun laws in liberal shitholes are perfect examples of this. Nevermind that 95% of shootings are done by niggers…

But in this case she was illegally selling flowers and illegally in the country. She wasn't a good chica who dindu nuthin. So fuck her "rights". This wouldn't have happened to a white guy who had a selling permit and respectfully stood his ground because he knows his rights as a citizen of this country. Cops don't want lawsuits and can't really do much when a citizen is educated and following the law.

Notice how whenever the media wants to paint the evil white cop narrative it's mostly mumbling niggers and spics like these getting BTFO.

she shouldn't have resisted. dumbass bitch

She shouldn't been in this country.

and suddenly this is good news.

In all likelihood she's lived her around 20 years, speaks almost no English, has given birth to six children, and has no legal status. Not speaking English should be grounds for arrest. I mean, for all the officer knows, she could be confessing to terrorism or some shit. Better take them down to the station and go through their papers to be safe.

Ignorance of the Law is not a valid excuse for not being compliant. This is great evidence of the fact English is actually the officialy language in the US; not one single law has been enacted that wasn't in English.

I'm glad this spic was arrested and is going to be deported but on the basis that she's an illegal who shouldn't be here. Aside from that needing a "selling permit" to sell flowers is bullshit and the same reasons cops will raid a little girl's lemonade stand. Submissive faggots will defend it too.

and sovereign citizens spouting patriotard mumbo-jumbo.

Its insane how these parasites can think that they have rights when they illegally come, not as tourists, but somehow live here. There would be a massive drop of illegals coming just by making them understand that they have no rights, and that they will be treated like rats as they have broken the laws of this country.

Nah, you can neck yourself, you illiterate.

Good

Kill yourself

If they're not white the cops are right.

Speaking of shitskins, this just happened yesterday. Just bare with it and watch to the end.

As someone with a liberal spanish mom that loves spics, it's a rebellious, perverse yet satisfying joy to watch cholos get arrested, especially when they refuse to integrate. They had it coming 6000000% for being arrogant, backwater squats.

Good

The point is for thirty years only white people have been expected to follow the law. Selling flowers like this is a form of begging.

Already seen. Dumb spics dying is great to watch, what are you, a fag?

End your tortured existence, cuck.

I don't understand the sequence of events that lead to her sister laying on the ground with her head split in half. What the fuck happened?

English common law tradition should be enough to prove that, it has in the past I'm sure.

Nobody buys this shit unless they feel bad for the vendor, it's a form of begging and they don't pay for public sidewalks we do.

Oh shit, I didn't notice her sister in the back seat. Now that video makes a lot more sense. Do beanshits think it's lame to wear seatbelts? Good.

…and the Mexi-skunk named "Flower" is deported after pissing stink everywhere.

To me, looks like she was trying to squeeze his balls when he was cuffing her before her changed his position

yes
yes

THE PROPER WAY TO DEAL WITH NON-WHITES!

I can't wait for the next batch of pigs to get fucking slaughtered

Are you even white? I think cops are all around good people, especially when they kill niggers, though I don't like nigger cops.

THIS IS THE LEMONADE STAND SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN, HOW FUCKING DARE-

Carry on then.

Ill put this as simplistic as possible

This shit isnt fucking hard. If this person had just said "Here is my verification and ID, Officer" this would of became a NON issue. This shit isnt rocket science.

OBEY THE FUCKING LAW. ITS NOT FUCKING HARD YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS.

resisting arrest is a supplemental charge to being arrested for something else, in this case not being cooperative, which I didn't know was a crime.

ITT:
Lol you fucking loser.

A little background on this shit, and why it's a big deal.

LA is crowded with these fucking spic vendors. They set up in public places and illegally sell their crap, like flowers in front of the cemetery or hot chocolate from a pushcart. They're all illegals, none of them have peddlers' licenses, and they invariably leave huge piles of garbage all over the place. Los Angeles has been ignoring this problem for decades.

That somebody decided to put a stop to it, even once, is heartening. The US just got fractionally less like Mexico, where this goes on on every street.

I used to drive through Perris all the time, it's a very small town. The inland empire is a fucking sewer of beaner trash. Look at the homes, half of them are built with stolen construction supplies.

Yep but its still a crime. Basically failure to listen to lawful orders (basically not cooperating with police) is a crime. Then if you start to try to squirm and do anything but be completely motionless while being handcuffed they can tack on resisting arrest.

So really resisting arrest is basically if you make the cop have to work to restrain you. Thats their exercise tax.

So from what I have seen so far it was failure to produce a vendor license, selling without a licence, disobeying lawful orders, resisting arrest and possibly being illegal. Now some people just roll some of that together like the license but if the cop was really pissed off he would of separated every single fucking thing. Its something they like to do if they want to specifically nail someone for something or nail them on the cross for being annoying.

To be fair Quetzalcoatl fucking hates spics if their religion is to be taken by it's word.

Pretty much this. Why resist the police if you can simply understand from gestures they make or the context of the situation, let yourself be searched for anything incriminating or come with them to the precinct to clear up any issues and then be on your merry way? Unless of course you're an illegal immigrant, running a >500k business without a permit and probably carrying a dose of some hard drug with you. That would be three crimes that would get you into trouble if you cooperate with the police. Then of course, it's best to play the 'No hablo angles' card, and hope the cops are too afraid of being called racist to pursue further inquiry.

It was one of my first real redpills on niggers and to this day, I struggle to come up with a way to efficiently put this to use sow the seeds of doubt to make others redpill themselves. Refusing to cooperate with the police simply makes you more suspicious. Anyone can confirm this, if the cops approach you and you simply open up and show them everything they want to see, they oftentimes don't even want to see everything you have with you. Immediate cooperation already puts you into 'okay we're wasting our time here' territory. So why do certain people (all of them either arabs, niggers or spics) refuse to cooperate with the police in such a vehement, erratic and often violent manner? Why not simply open up that trunk or show them the contents of that bag and be done with it?

It's because they're criminals, that's why. Their trunks are probably filled with drugs, bodyparts, stolen wallets, money or goods, heavy weaponry or something else that gets you into serious trouble. By overreacting every time they meet the police, they hope to shake them off and intimidate them into not investigating.

This tbh

As much as I hate these fucking traitors, that cop was obviously extremely gentle with her. If it was a guy he would have pulled a gun.

mijo

Abosofucking-loootly. I see this shit all over LA. They are all 100% illegal and you can just see it in their empty eyes that they were too stupid or worthless to get here legally. Now they beg on the white mans street for some of the white mans spare change. I say this cause i have never seen a nig or panface or even another fucking spic buy these flowers, its always white people feeling guilty as they are forced to wait at a red light next to ones of these burrito of a human being. pic related, This is how dumb spics are, this is the PSA's that get put out for them

Gee, I wonder what benefits there could be in knowing the language, culture, and laws of the country you're currently in?

Don't you dare see the logical problems with the shoah, goy!

Fuck off you stupid-ass no-format shill.

Fucking subhuman.

We need to fucking invade and cleanse that shitty country of all life. Genocide all Mexishits. RWDS NAO.

Um…how about NO? Never let police search anything without a warrant. Politely and respectfully decline any searches without a warrant and do not do anything weird. Nice try, though.

I really hate the fucking fruit-shills in parking lots.
This happens pretty much at any large parking lot in LA.

That is not what she was saying.

I was about to start giving a shit.

There really should be one that makes not speaking English illegal.

This I'm fine with some heavy handed police tactics because for the most part only dindus will be affected, but, once our demographic problems are solved we need to agrees the PQ or Pig Question.

That sure sounds like a good idea user.

Daily reminder that if you're anti-cop, you're anti-White.